Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caption This!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
mALX

"Psssst! Hey lady; you work at the Gweden Brothel?"

SubRosa
he was green with envy.
Lopov
All captions would be fitting, but the cake.gif goes to Renee for the one which made me laugh the most.
Renee
Hey thanks Lopov. I always love cake.

Caption this?
SubRosa
Just wanted to play ring around the rosie with the other kids...
Acadian
How about you let me get some clothes on before you pick another fight with me?
Lopov
"Look, I can understand how you feel, if someone stole your bra and panties, but it wasn't me, okay? It wasn't me. It. Wasn't. Me. Now begone! Shoo! Shoo!"
mALX

"Give me back my armor, or else!"

Renee
laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif laugh.gif

Lolz to all, but I have to go with Acadian this time. cake.gif Choosing the next participant is really tough!

Acadian
Thanks, Renee!

Caption this!
Renee
Buffy in the buff...
Kitties oh so tough
Want to get to me?
You'll have to get by these.

I'll then have all your stuff!
Lopov
It's not the place that matters, it's the company that you treasure.
SubRosa
And here I thought only Conan moved with Tigerish grace...
mALX

Buffy: "Okay, okay! One more back-scratch each; but then I have to get back to weaving these vines!"

ghastley
"I dunno, won't they get a bit annoyed when they find out you tied their tails together?"
Uleni Athram
Buffy and the (Literal) Pussycats
Acadian
Thank you all for the wonderful and clever captions!

That said, Renee stole our heart by crafting a poem for Buffy. happy.gif

Your cake.gif Renee!
Renee
Aw, that's so lovely. Thanks for the cake. Now how come whenever I try to do poetry in real-life my daughter rolls her eyes and laughs at me?

Here's one of Janet, my Talon Company merc from 2017, in her specialized home. It's rated R I guess, hope that's not a problem. Imgur doesn't seem to allow blur tools anymore.

Caption This

Lopov
"Check my new toilet!"
mALX

"Oh dear, I forgot to get the towel first...again."

ghastley
And I'm completely invisible against this pink background ... right?
Renee
Lolz to all. I'm going with mALX this time. cake.gif Indeed I can just imagine that cold walk out of that tub! Janet's bunker is supposed to be underground after all.
mALX

Wow, thanks Renee! Okay, Caption This:

https://imgur.com/ZE7H6F0

haute ecole rider
Miss had a somewhat brilliant idea that decorating the bunker with salvaged Chippendale furniture would warm the place up.
Lopov
Lopoved dresser. biggrin.gif
Renee
"I see, so the place comes with free utilities, all lights and dirty water sink included? Very nice. And 200 caps is all you ask? Sweet. Well, I think all we gotta do is sign some paperwork and--- HEY... whoa. Hello. Sexy Sleepwear."

mALX

I gotta give the cake to Haute on this one! cake.gif Your turn, Haute!!!

haute ecole rider
Taken at the last Jester's Festival . . . take it away!
ghastley
Annual livery meeting of the Uniform Society of Non-conformists.
Acadian
Are we all ready for our demonstration of haute école?
Lopov
The piggie couldn't believe, that for a change, his head wasn't on a pike.
SubRosa
Silly English ka-nigits!
mALX

Announcer: "The horses are at the starting gate..."

haute ecole rider
All your responses had me chortling quite heartily, from ghastly's iconic irony to SubRosa's Pythonesque reference.

But I have to give the cake.gif to Acadian for his nod to the meaning of my gaming handle . . .

Take it away, Dame Buffy!
Acadian
Thank you, Rider! smile.gif

Caption this!
SubRosa
"A little eye of newt...
A little tongue of bat..."
ghastley
The hard part with these levitation potions is holding the bowl down.
mALX

Buffy: "Okay, now the pie recipe called for a cup of salt..."

*Stir, stir, stir*

"Er...or was it sugar? Uh oh, maybe Acadian should taste this before I feed it to the guests..."

Renee
"Keebler Elf" they call me. "Go bake me some Tollhouse Cookies, elf! ... I'll show them! Wait'll they have a taste of nightshade in their batter!"
Lopov
"I really should put on some apron next time I'm cooking."
Acadian
Thanks for the wonderful captions, all! Renee got the biggest move on my chuckle meter with her grumbling Keebler elf caption.

Your turn, Renee! cake.gif
Renee
Excellent cake there Acadian. Are you seeing a lot of grasshoppers where you are?

Caption this
mALX
Hilda: "You mean like this?"

Naomi the Dance Instructor: "No, no; Hilda! You will crush the poor man with your arms so tight around him! He is not a goat you are carrying to the slaughter! Okay, now watch me. See how light my embrace is? Okay, now close your eyes ... (hums song) and envision Count Skingrad sweeping you around the ballroom floor..."

Lopov
"Hey, don't fall asleep on me! We've only just begun!"
SubRosa
These eyes... cry every night, for you...
Renee
Aww... I thought Lovin' Spoonful did These Eyes. That's so touching. wub.gif Share the Land is probably my favorite Guess Who song, btw.

And Lol at your dance instructor story there, mALX. Because yes, Renee Gade III is a gifted warrior, who is probably not so great with dancing. laugh.gif

Lopov really knocked me down this time though. cake.gif Yeah, she does look like she's falling asleep. In fact she's probably drunk!

Lopov
Thanks Renee!

Caption this!
mALX

Female: "You've been hanging around with that darn 'Smokey Joe' again, haven't you!"

IPB Image

Renee
Okay ten more paces then these silly shades must go. ¡Qué chica tan tonta!

Lopov
I assume that's all we're going to get, so thanks to both girls, but I need to give the cake.gif to mALX for the reference! bigsmile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.