Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vampire: The Masquerade Games
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
mirocu
Oooh, Khajiit has a fancy thumb button mouse ohmy.gif

Also, there's another way to do that garage quest that yield more XP... wink.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 19 2019, 07:06 AM) *

Khajiit was sure Dominate can be used in certain instances in conversation. It’s been a while since this one played as a Tremere though. Blocking is done by pressing the secondary attack button while in melee, if memory serves correctly. Khajiit has that mapped to one of the “thumb buttons” on the left side of his mouse.

I read that with the unofficial patch (which my Gog version of the game came with built in) Tremere are supposed to get the equivalent of 1 point of Dominate in conversations. But I have never seen the option yet.

I found the Clandoc000 file, with all the particulars of each clan, and found a BlueBlood line. Normally only Ventrue get it set to 1, everyone else has it at 0. So I set that to 1 for Tremere as well. But so far that has not changed anything. It is probably for something else. Maybe those Blue Blood blood packs? My guess is that the game simply checked to see if you are Ventrue, not if you are Blue Blood.

QUOTE(mirocu @ May 19 2019, 10:59 AM) *

Also, there's another way to do that garage quest that yield more XP... wink.gif

I found some air vents through the garage that would help trying to sneak past the guards. But I just killed them all anyway. I am an old school RPG'er. I would rather kill them all... laugh.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 19 2019, 10:49 AM) *

Khajiit was sure Dominate can be used in certain instances in conversation. It’s been a while since this one played as a Tremere though. Blocking is done by pressing the secondary attack button while in melee, if memory serves correctly. Khajiit has that mapped to one of the “thumb buttons” on the left side of his mouse.

I read that with the unofficial patch (which my Gog version of the game came with built in) Tremere are supposed to get the equivalent of 1 point of Dominate in conversations. But I have never seen the option yet.

I found the Clandoc000 file, with all the particulars of each clan, and found a BlueBlood line. Normally only Ventrue get it set to 1, everyone else has it at 0. So I set that to 1 for Tremere as well. But so far that has not changed anything. It is probably for something else. Maybe those Blue Blood blood packs? My guess is that the game simply checked to see if you are Ventrue, not if you are Blue Blood.

I found some air vents through the garage that would help trying to sneak past the guards. But I just killed them all anyway. I am an old school RPG'er. I would rather kill them all... laugh.gif

Ooo that blue blood setting might refer to the Ventrue not being able to feed off bums and rats. Just a guess.
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 19 2019, 05:49 PM) *

Sure. I come from the school of Deus Ex the Original™ though so sneaking is my cup of green tea. But I actually didn't find out about that until I read it somewhere.. wink.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
Khajiit is drawing a blank on “the parking garage”... unsure.gif
mirocu
Khajit seems to do that on quite a few things it seems... biggrin.gif

Maybe he never got that quest from Larry?
SubRosa
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 19 2019, 12:32 PM) *

Ooo that blue blood setting might refer to the Ventrue not being able to feed off bums and rats. Just a guess.

That could be. Maybe I better change it back then! Because as gross as it sounds, sometimes rats are just what the waiter ordered...

QUOTE(mirocu @ May 19 2019, 12:42 PM) *

Sure. I come from the school of Deus Ex the Original™ though so sneaking is my cup of green tea. But I actually didn't find out about that until I read it somewhere.. wink.gif

I looked it up in one of the faqs, and now I see what you mean. If you sneak in and steal the briefcase you get an extra 2 XP. And then you can still kill everyone afterward! laugh.gif

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 19 2019, 12:46 PM) *

Khajiit is drawing a blank on “the parking garage”... unsure.gif

It is one of the side quests Downtown. When you talk to Fat Larry (the vendor who stands behind a van), he gives you a quest to go to a parking garage where some kind of buy is going down between two gangs. He wants you to get the briefcase of stuff being sold.

The game would not let me kill Vandal, but I gave it a good try anyhow

Sneaking past the Sabbat goons

Snacking

Ewww, why is he doing that?

Nosferatu art

Blood Shield

I love the Queen Anne Revival style architecture
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 19 2019, 07:38 PM) *

It is one of the side quests Downtown. When you talk to Fat Larry (the vendor who stands behind a van), he gives you a quest to go to a parking garage where some kind of buy is going down between two gangs. He wants you to get the briefcase of stuff being sold.

You need to buy guns from him first though. He explains why biggrin.gif
SubRosa
So are any of you guys using the Unofficial Patch? I found out that the Gog version of the game comes with the basic version of the Unofficial Patch. But apparently there is a more fleshed out version of the UP, that adds more stuff. I was wondering if it was worth getting?
mirocu
I don't think I ever did that. All I remember is running the Camarilla Edition and a companion mod. Don't recommend mods though as this game is not made to run them like Bethesda's.
SubRosa
I just read up a little on the Camarilla Edition. Wow, it sounds a lot harder. You lose a blood point every 3 minutes of gameplay? You must be killing everyone in the game and draining them! ohmy.gif

I have a lot of mods that I added already. All of them are basically just for looks however. I found the one Khajiit is using for the Malkavian starting outfit. I found another that changes the starting Brujah outfit to Selene's from the Underworld movies. *rawr*. Plus one that gives Lacroix a pinstripe suit. There are a couple that tweak the Gangrel and Tremere bodies and outfits. They don't really change them, just fix issues with texture seams and the like.

I think I am going to try the full version of the Unofficial Patch, to see what it adds.

I added it, and had to start a new game. Oh well, I was thinking of doing that anyway, given what I now know.

One thing I like about the Unofficial Patch (even the basic version of Gog) is that it adds Histories you can choose from at character creation. They are similar to Traits in the old Fallout games. They do things like change the cost order of Traits, Skills, etc... Some give bonuses to certain things, at the cost of penalties to others, and so on. The Full Unofficial Patch seems to add a few more than the basic version had.
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 19 2019, 05:32 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 19 2019, 10:49 AM) *

I think it is. My Ventrue has some in his inventory and it works wonders. He tried feeding on bums in the streets and vomited blood.
SubRosa
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ May 19 2019, 05:11 PM) *

He tried feeding on bums in the streets and vomited blood.

Which is what I would do, and I am not even a vampire! biggrin.gif
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 19 2019, 10:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ May 19 2019, 05:11 PM) *

He tried feeding on bums in the streets and vomited blood.

Which is what I would do, and I am not even a vampire! biggrin.gif

Haha, same!

You’d have to be desperate... or a Malkavian.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ May 19 2019, 05:09 PM) *

... or a Malkavian.

biggrin.gif
Brigitte has actually fed on more rats than bums, thank you very much.
SubRosa
I have played with the full version of the Unofficial Patch for a while now. I can definitely see some differences. For starters, my Dominate options are showing up in dialogue now, even though I am a Tremere. That is really nice. It makes some quests a lot easier. Like making Vandal chill out after freeing Lily.

I also have noticed that some items have gotten moved around. There are a couple skill books normally for sale at the pawn shop that have been moved to other places along the main quest. So you can get them for free. Not that buying them is a big problem. I also could not find the Weepanaug Whistle, or whatever it is actually called, in the haunted house quest. So I just used the console to get it.

Besides that I have noticed new textures in places like the tattoo parlor. New music. I think even the weather was changed to add rain. Though I could be wrong, and maybe it rained before.

So far, I am liking the full version of the UP.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 19 2019, 07:29 PM) *

I have played with the full version of the Unofficial Patch for a while now. I can definitely see some differences. For starters, my Dominate options are showing up in dialogue now, even though I am a Tremere. That is really nice. It makes some quests a lot easier. Like making Vandal chill out after freeing Lily.

I also have noticed that some items have gotten moved around. There are a couple skill books normally for sale at the pawn shop that have been moved to other places along the main quest. So you can get them for free. Not that buying them is a big problem. I also could not find the Weepanaug Whistle, or whatever it is actually called, in the haunted house quest. So I just used the console to get it.

Besides that I have noticed new textures in places like the tattoo parlor. New music. I think even the weather was changed to add rain. Though I could be wrong, and maybe it rained before.

So far, I am liking the full version of the UP.

Good! Khajiit is glad you are getting into the game!
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 19 2019, 10:55 PM) *

I just read up a little on the Camarilla Edition. Wow, it sounds a lot harder. You lose a blood point every 3 minutes of gameplay? You must be killing everyone in the game and draining them! ohmy.gif

I actually nullified that tongue.gif

QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 20 2019, 02:29 AM) *

If you're a Malk there's literally a funnier way to do that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Now that I have the blocking figured out (it is the secondary attack button), I am doing much better. I took out the Asian vampire with no sweat this time around, where before I had to reload a bunch of times after being killed.
mirocu
I see someone went to Foxy Boxing!
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 20 2019, 02:51 PM) *

I see someone went to Foxy Boxing!

*Ahem* Khajiit thinks you mean Foxy Boxes!
SubRosa
I just found out that there is a Bloodheal power everyone is supposed to get. I never did. I tried adding it with the console, but while it shows up in the list you cycle through with the mouse wheel, it still does not work.

So I did a reinstall, and tried it again with my old saves (I backed them up). Still no dice. But for drips and giggles I started a new character just to test, and she got it automatically, and it worked.

So if I want Bloodheal, I have to start the game all over, again. *grrr*
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 20 2019, 07:24 PM) *

I just found out that there is a Bloodheal power everyone is supposed to get. I never did. I tried adding it with the console, but while it shows up in the list you cycle through with the mouse wheel, it still does not work.

So I did a reinstall, and tried it again with my old saves (I backed them up). Still no dice. But for drips and giggles I started a new character just to test, and she got it automatically, and it worked.

So if I want Bloodheal, I have to start the game all over, again. *grrr*

Hmm, Khajiit has never heard of Bloodheal.
mirocu
It's worth it, SubRosa. Fight, heal, feed and keep fighting. Works wonders biggrin.gif

@Khajiit - It comes with the Camarilla Edition and is a power that uses blood to heal damage.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 21 2019, 11:20 AM) *

@Khajiit - It comes with the Camarilla Edition and is a power that uses blood to heal damage.

Ah, Khajiit doesn’t run Camarilla Edition so that’s why he hasn’t heard of it! This one inferred it’s use by its name wink.gif
SubRosa
The Unofficial Patch Plus version has it too, which is what I am using.

It turns out that Is_Blueblood 1 line in the Clandoc file was indeed about the Ventrue getting sick on rats and bums. Yesterday I tried feeding from a bum, and threw up! I had already changed it back, but I was still working off a save from when it was on. So just as well I restarted.

OTOH, that means you can set it to 0 for Ventrue, and they can feed off anything.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 21 2019, 06:47 PM) *

The Unofficial Patch Plus version has it too, which is what I am using.

It turns out that Is_Blueblood 1 line in the Clandoc file was indeed about the Ventrue getting sick on rats and bums. Yesterday I tried feeding from a bum, and threw up! I had already changed it back, but I was still working off a save from when it was on. So just as well I restarted.

OTOH, that means you can set it to 0 for Ventrue, and they can feed off anything.

Good to know! That said, Khajiit played a Ventrue on his first play through because they reminded him of Imperials from TES3, and doesn’t remember it being a serious problem not being able to feed on bums and rats.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Supposedly a trailer was released for Ventrue in Bloodlines 2, but was taken down.
Darkness Eternal
It’s back up! Ventrue baby! My boys are back!

New info:

•Ventrue Disciplines: Dominate and Fortitude.
•No Ventrue powers break the masquerade.
•Curse: Refined taste for blood, resonance/taste system for blood.
•The character models we see for the clans are NPCs. You can follow their "style" to a certain extent but the character images that we've seen like this are real people.
•Game on steam, GOG, epic, paradox store etc..
•Weapons do break, for guns they are trying to design the gameplay to be "improvisational" and are still working to balance it and don't want to talk about it too much right now as they are still working on it.
•Healing through blood is an intrinsic ablity that can be done with a button press. There are ways of making this healing more effective.
•Bloodbuff/ blood rouse "in many ways is always on".
•There will facial customiazation and they want to stick "library of options" instead of sliders. They will show us more later.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ May 22 2019, 09:15 AM) *

It’s back up! Ventrue baby! My boys are back!

New info:

•Ventrue Disciplines: Dominate and Fortitude.
•No Ventrue powers break the masquerade.
•Curse: Refined taste for blood, resonance/taste system for blood.
•The character models we see for the clans are NPCs. You can follow their "style" to a certain extent but the character images that we've seen like this are real people.
•Game on steam, GOG, epic, paradox store etc..
•Weapons do break, for guns they are trying to design the gameplay to be "improvisational" and are still working to balance it and don't want to talk about it too much right now as they are still working on it.
•Healing through blood is an intrinsic ablity that can be done with a button press. There are ways of making this healing more effective.
•Bloodbuff/ blood rouse "in many ways is always on".
•There will facial customiazation and they want to stick "library of options" instead of sliders. They will show us more later.

Khajiit is super excited!!!
mirocu
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 22 2019, 05:01 PM) *

I'm certainly not but I'll not rain on Khajiit's parade too much tongue.gif
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 22 2019, 07:08 PM) *

Why aren’t you excited? Am I missing something here lol?
mirocu
No, I'm just that grumpy old fart who yells at kids to get off his lawn and who thinks games were better before tongue.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ May 22 2019, 01:29 PM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ May 22 2019, 07:08 PM) *

Why aren’t you excited? Am I missing something here lol?

It is well known that our resident crow dislikes things that are new. Different strokes and all that jazz. laugh.gif
SubRosa
It is good to hear that there will be some options to customize character faces. One of the hard things about playing old games like this is not being able to change anything about how your character looks.

After I finish with Hecate, I am thinking of another playthrough with a Ventrue. Dominate is turning out to be really impressive in combat. If Fortitude works like turning you into a tank, that ought to be an impressive combination. Just add a sword and watch all the blood splatter!

That reminds me, I have seen some people say that Potence is basically useless. Apparently the way the game works it adds your strength + melee or brawl skill, with a max of 10, and the discipline adds onto that. But it still maxes out at 10. So a Strength 5, + Melee 5, + Potence 5 still only = 10?

Hmm, I did some digging, and it looks like with the Unofficial Patch the points beyond 10 get turned into Lethality. Whatever that means. So apparently it does still help.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 22 2019, 04:01 PM) *

It is good to hear that there will be some options to customize character faces. One of the hard things about playing old games like this is not being able to change anything about how your character looks.

After I finish with Hecate, I am thinking of another playthrough with a Ventrue. Dominate is turning out to be really impressive in combat. If Fortitude works like turning you into a tank, that ought to be an impressive combination. Just add a sword and watch all the blood splatter!

That reminds me, I have seen some people say that Potence is basically useless. Apparently the way the game works it adds your strength + melee or brawl skill, with a max of 10, and the discipline adds onto that. But it still maxes out at 10. So a Strength 5, + Melee 5, + Potence 5 still only = 10?

Hmm, I did some digging, and it looks like with the Unofficial Patch the points beyond 10 get turned into Lethality. Whatever that means. So apparently it does still help.

Hmmm, lethality is a weapon stat. Usually the higher the lethality of a weapon, the more damage you do per strike. Maybe it adds a buff to the lethality of whatever weapon/s you use while under the effects of the power?
SubRosa
I have never really understood how damage works.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 22 2019, 04:49 PM) *

I have never really understood how damage works.

Here is a Reddit post with the supposed math:
Whenever there is a hit, the damage is then calculated in the following manner –

Damage Potential = Base Damage x (Lethality + Feat Adjustment)

So, if the PC, who has a Melee combat Feat of 5, uses a Knife which has a Melee Combat Requirement of 4, Lethality of 7, and Base Damage of 3, then the Damage Potential is 24 = 3 x (7+1) .

Khajiit thinks that feat adjustment could be a number you subtract to get if you are trying to use a weapon that you do not meet the requirements for. So in the example if you used the same weapon but had a melee combat of only 3, it would calculate like this:
18 = 3(7-1)
SubRosa
That explains it. Mostly. Though it makes my head hurt. Maybe I need a drink... wink.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 22 2019, 07:14 PM) *

That explains it. Mostly. Though it makes my head hurt. Maybe I need a drink... wink.gif

Lol, yeah I know what you mean. Math dry.gif
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 23 2019, 01:14 AM) *

It does take getting used to! For sure!

The new game definitely shows traditional RPG classes that indeed simplifies plenty of things. I’m still getting used to the gameplay.

Brujah-DPS/Warrior

Tremere-Magic/Mage

Ventrue-Defense/Tank.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ May 22 2019, 08:09 PM) *

The new game definitely shows traditional RPG classes that indeed simplifies plenty of things. I’m still getting used to the gameplay.

Brujah-DPS/Warrior

Tremere-Magic/Mage

Ventrue-Defense/Tank.

Are you playing the new game?! blink.gif
Darkness Eternal
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 23 2019, 03:58 AM) *

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ May 22 2019, 08:09 PM) *

Brujah-DPS/Warrior

Tremere-Magic/Mage

Ventrue-Defense/Tank.

No, no lol. I meant the first game. I’m still learning the ropes on that one.

Brujah abilities:

The signature Discipline of the Brujah imbues their undead bodies with the pinnacle of raw Kindred strength. Nobody underestimates the strength of a Brujah twice.

• Fist of Caine (Blood Cost: 2), Potence’s first active power, allows the Brujah to deliver a devastating punch that turns walls into rubble and throws enemies through the air, tearing of limbs and causing collateral damage. The • • slot enhances these devastating effects even further.

• • • Earthshock (Blood Cost: 2), the second active power, smashes the ground with titanic force. The impact causes a shockwave around the player, damaging and knocking down anyone who dared to stray too close. After further upgrades with the • • • • and • • • • • slots, the ground cracks under the Brujah’s onslaught, sending fissures outwards and damaging anyone caught in this cataclysm.

CELERITY

Some Kindred strike faster, dodge quicker, and escape more nimbly than any mortal creature could hope to. They use Celerity, the Discipline of pushing their bodies’ speed beyond all limits.

• Unseen Storm (Blood Cost: 2), the first active, allows the vampire to dash in a direction of their choice at such a speed as to momentarily disappear from view, allowing them to land attacks, dodge around enemies, or get away before the dust has time to settle. Characters struck along the way of the dash get knocked down. The • • slot further enhances the Unseen Storm.

• • • Accelerate (Blood Cost: 5), the second active, opens up speeds so fast that everything else in the world appears to slow down to a virtual standstill. Assailants seem frozen in their attacks, cars crawl forward, bullets zip by lazily, and the vampire can get up to the kinds of stunts that, with a popular 80’s synth track in the background, would make an awesome movie scene. The • • • • and • • • • • slots allow the vampire to further improve their acceleration.

Tremere Abilities

THAUMATURGY

Few secrets are guarded more jealously by the Tremere than their signature Discipline: Blood sorcery. Followers of the Path of Blood gain almost unparalleled destructive power.

• Skewer (Blood Cost: 3), the first active Thaumaturgy power, launches a small portion of the vampire’s Vitae at the feet of their enemies, where it erupts in a patch of razor-sharp spikes. Once they dissolve, a stream of blood flows back to the caster. The • • slot upgrades Skewer.

• • • Purge (Blood Cost: 3), the second active power, allows the vampire to make their victims vomit up blood, damaging them heavily. A stream of blood flows back to the caster. The • • • • and • • • • • slots enhance Purge, until it reaches its ultimate potential.

• • • • • Blood Boil (Blood Cost: 2 x 3). A master of Thaumaturgy may cast Purge for a second time on an affected NPC, causing the blood in their veins to sear. The wretch explodes within moments; bystanders in a large area are damaged. Blood from each victim streams back to the caster.

AUSPEX

Nothing stays hidden to those who master the Discipline of Auspex. By expanding their own senses beyond the boundaries of their bodies, these Kindred inch ever closer to their personal idea of perfection.

• Aura Sense (Blood Cost: 2), Auspex’ first active, allows the vampire to spot NPCs even through walls, read crowds at a glance, and mark individuals to keep them in their sights over long distances. It also allows the user to spot the weaknesses in the marked NPC’s attack and defense. The • • and • • • • • slots enhance Aura Sense.

• • • Psychic Projection (Blood Cost: 2), the second active, detaches the vampire’s mind from their body. Untethered, they can explore the area in astral form, remaining free to use Aura Sight to mark any character they spot. Beyond that, the vampire’s mastery of their own senses has grown to such an extent that they can telepathically overwhelm the senses of others for a short while. The • • • • slot enhances Psychic Projection.

Ventrue abilities

DOMINATE

Guardians of the Masquerade and Princes of uncounted cities, it runs in the Ventrues’ blood to be obeyed. Their signature Discipline allows them to Dominate the actions and memories of others.

• Mesmerize (Blood Cost: 3), the primary Dominate power, allows the Ventrue to place one NPC in a brief hypnotic trance. The person so affected is oblivious to the world around them, ignoring sound, touch and even pain. The • • slot intensifies Mesmerize’s effect.

• • • Command (Blood Cost: 0), the secondary Dominate power, significantly extends the Ventrue’s control over the Mesmerized NPC. They can now be ordered to move, remove obstacles, or even attack others. The • • • • and • • • • • slots upgrade Command.

FORTITUDE

Few things truly worry the vampire who masters Fortitude, the Discipline of physical resilience. After all, why fear the battle when you are certain to outlast your foe?

• Absorb (Blood Cost: 2), the first active, allows the vampire to take a brief defensive stance in which they may deflect all attacks they can see, healing their wounds for every would-be strike. The • • slot increases Absorb’s effects.

• • • Personal Armor (Blood Cost: 2), the second active power, hardens the vampire’s skin into a stone-like barrier. The • • • • and • • • • • slots upgrade this power to the point where a true master becomes impervious to attacks, causing attackers to stagger back from the recoil of their own strikes.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ May 23 2019, 07:44 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ May 23 2019, 03:58 AM) *

No, no lol. I meant the first game. I’m still learning the ropes on that one.

Lol oooooh ok! Khajiit was about to be super jealous!
mirocu
How did Khajiit fare against Romero's zombies?
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 23 2019, 01:12 PM) *

How did Khajiit fare against Romero's zombies?

Khajiit didn’t fight them. He brought a prostitute to him so he didn’t leave the cemetery.
mirocu
I could never do that, persuasion always too low tongue.gif

Mostly I avoided Romero altogether and never bothered even saying hi.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 23 2019, 02:37 PM) *

I could never do that, persuasion always too low tongue.gif

Mostly I avoided Romero altogether and never bothered even saying hi.

Brigitte only bothered for the extra XP.
SubRosa
The new game sounds good. Too bad it's still about a year away. It makes me want to play all three of the clans you listed.

Doing Elvis karate moves

I'm Burnin' For You

Appetites...

Meet me in the alley

A sudden urge...

Beckett

I improved the Prince's look

Cleopatra Jones
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 23 2019, 06:50 PM) *

The new game sounds good. Too bad it's still about a year away. It makes me want to play all three of the clans you listed.

Doing Elvis karate moves

I'm Burnin' For You

Appetites...

Meet me in the alley

A sudden urge...

Beckett

I improved the Prince's look

Cleopatra Jones

Heather!

Love the atmosphere in the Oceanside Hotel.

Pisha so messy!

If you fail to charm that guy he says funny things!

Sarcastic Beckett!

Khajiit agreed, you did improve LaCroix’s look.

Fat Larry!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.