Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Npc conversation thread #1
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
mirocu
Here to sell me more Nirnroots? smile.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 19 2014, 10:26 AM) *

Here to sell me more Nirnroots? smile.gif

The best spells are closely guarded by the guild, but are available to high-ranking members. You should consider joining.
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Oct 20 2014, 12:40 AM) *

The best spells are closely guarded by the guild, but are available to high-ranking members. You should consider joining.

Not bad work, if you´ve got the stones for it biggrin.gif
Renee
I'm not easily impressed, but even I would think twice before going into one of those Oblivion Gates. Well done.
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Oct 23 2014, 10:19 PM) *

I'm not easily impressed, but even I would think twice before going into one of those Oblivion Gates. Well done.

I hear all of Skyrim is under siege! The daedra lay waste to the old holds, and there is little to do to stop it! ohmy.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 24 2014, 11:02 AM) *

I hear all of Skyrim is under siege! The daedra lay waste to the old holds, and there is little to do to stop it! ohmy.gif

Go out, kick some robber knight's ass, take his stuff, and get the smith to fix it. That's th way to get armor or weapons.

(a FG Porter said this, I have NEVER heard that one before! huh.gif )

mirocu
I doubt you really mean that huh.gif

(I have heard that from a FG porter but only once or twice)
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 25 2014, 09:09 AM) *

I doubt you really mean that huh.gif

Oh?

Colovians are really proud of their reputation for being rough, independent, and rebellious.
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Oct 26 2014, 03:35 AM) *

Colovians are really proud of their reputation for being rough, independent, and rebellious.

Nibeneans think they´re slick. Slippery is more like it tongue.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 26 2014, 05:44 AM) *

Nibeneans think they´re slick. Slippery is more like it tongue.gif

So I've heard.

Goodbye.

Hello!!

mirocu
Spriggans. Nature´s guardians; my foot! Mean things. They´ll throw a curse on you or summon a bear to tear you apart!
mALX

"Kneel before me Churl!"

mirocu
It has no master? biggrin.gif
mALX

"May you walk on warm sands, friend."
ghastley
"So much easier to get around these days. Not like the old days. Too much walking. Of course, nothing stops M'aiq from walking when he wants."
Renee
Millona Umbranox, Arriana Valga, and Narina Carvain seem to rule their counties perfectly well without male assistance.
mirocu
Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or waving. Eh, sometimes for clapping!
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 3 2014, 11:48 AM) *

Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or waving. Eh, sometimes for clapping!

Any citizen who takes the time to talk to a Legion is okay in my book. With all that's happened, it's good to know we're appreciated.

Renee
The Arena's faked! ... You think those guys are getting killed? Really?

Renee
I wish I had access to the Arcane University. Enchanting items whenever I want? Heh heh heh well....

Acadian
I'm gonna get me some black bows. Tag along if you like!
mirocu
The Earl is perhaps not well-known in the City. He´s a private man and keeps to himself mellow.gif
Renee
Don't give up. You're not alone. The chapels and the Elder Council will help us. redwizardsmile.gif
Lopov
I'm done talking to you!
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 14 2014, 05:36 AM) *

I'm done talking to you!

Oh. If that's the way you feel.

mirocu
Blessings of Stendarr upon ye... biggrin.gif
Lopov
Is that so? wacko.gif
mirocu
Irene Metric moves with such grace. I wonder what it is she does? huh.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 14 2014, 04:20 PM) *

Irene Metric moves with such grace. I wonder what it is she does? huh.gif

UHHH-HUHHHH. I've heard she will train you to jump off of things, for a fee.

mirocu
There´s something strange about Ida Vlinorman...

I heard she was climbing up the chapel, just so she could jump off! blink.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 15 2014, 03:03 AM) *

I heard she was climbing up the chapel, just so she could jump off! blink.gif

REALLY?

I guess you heard Vilena recruited a new sword? It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 14 2014, 10:31 AM) *

Blessings of Stendarr upon ye... biggrin.gif

When I speak to a citizen of the Empire. a noble citizen like you -- it reminds me of what I'm fighting for. I salute you!

mirocu
Ooh, you do me too much honour! biggrin.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 16 2014, 11:37 AM) *

Ooh, you do me too much honour! biggrin.gif

Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

mirocu
Without question biggrin.gif

-Ah! Another happy spectator! You of course want to bet on a fight! Who will it be this time, the Blue Team or the Yellow Team? smile.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 17 2014, 02:57 PM) *

-Ah! Another happy spectator! You of course want to bet on a fight! Who will it be this time, the Blue Team or the Yellow Team? smile.gif

"I don't want to bet on a match now."

mirocu
Is? That? So? dry.gif
Renee
Been here 30 years, and I expect to be here another 10 or so. When I'm gone, gods willing, my apprentice, Enilroth, will tend the smithy.

(Good lord, I feel sorry for that poor apprentice. He has to be an apprentice for 10 years? laugh.gif
Uleni Athram
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Nov 20 2014, 08:29 AM) *

Been here 30 years, and I expect to be here another 10 or so. When I'm gone, gods willing, my apprentice, Enilroth, will tend the smithy.

"You've never worked an honest day in your life, you stupid orc!"
mirocu
May shadow hide you emot-ninja1.gif
Renee
I feel sorry for Norbert Lelles. He's a good man, but he gets taken in so easily.
Uleni Athram
"I don't think so. I'll tell you what real trouble is. It's trying to pay my debtors when there's no work. It's my wife taking in wash to buy food. That's been the state of things since the Blackwood Company began moving in."
mirocu
I´m here because I´m a loafer! laugh.gif And the City´s an easy place for a loafer to get by. I do odd jobs, a little adventuring. Build up a little pile... wink.gif
Uleni Athram
"When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."

(OOC: For all my posts I've been using the same NPC. Can you guess who he is, guys? tongue.gif)
Renee
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Nov 23 2014, 09:38 AM) *

"When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you."

(OOC: For all my posts I've been using the same NPC. Can you guess who he is, guys? tongue.gif)

Suuure, that's cute!

(my guess is the orc who runs the bookstore in Leyawiin, though I know that's very wrong. )

Renee
Danus Artellian, captain of the guard. The Count's Guard. Castle Guard. Dion's captain of the town guard. That's nothing to do with me. `
mirocu
I hear that thieves broke into the Arcane University, the Imperial Legion compound and the Temple, all on the same night!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Uleni Athram
Is that so?

Heard any news from the other parts of Tamriel?
Renee
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Nov 30 2014, 09:53 AM) *

Heard any news from the other parts of Tamriel?

Maybe it's just me, but I find Falanu Hlaanu really odd, and I've seen her hanging around the graveyard with a strange smile on her face.
mirocu
Hafid Hollowleg says that Jerall View has been doing good business smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.