Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Npc conversation thread #1
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
Renee
Hey, baby? You fancy from training? Sherina's the name, and blades are the game.
Renee
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 22 2017, 07:10 PM) *

Hey, baby? You fancy from training? Sherina's the name, and blades are the game.

I'm not listening to you. It's because I don't like you.
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ May 5 2017, 10:46 PM) *

I'm not listening to you. It's because I don't like you.

The Grey Fox protects you... emot-ninja1.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 6 2017, 11:35 AM) *

The Grey Fox protects you... emot-ninja1.gif

Let me see your hand. I see the City in the Hand, and the Hand in the Stars. The Tower guards the Gate. But the Gate holds the Key! The King is the Key, and the Hand guards the King.
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ May 11 2017, 11:16 PM) *

Let me see your hand. I see the City in the Hand, and the Hand in the Stars. The Tower guards the Gate. But the Gate holds the Key! The King is the Key, and the Hand guards the King.

Stay away from me. You've already spent too much time... over there.
mirocu
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Oct 10 2017, 04:38 PM) *

Stay away from me. You've already spent too much time... over there.

Yeah, I've heard of him. Isn't he a soldier or guard in the Imperial City?
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 10 2017, 10:40 AM) *

Yeah, I've heard of him. Isn't he a soldier or guard in the Imperial City?

Blow away, windbag!
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 13 2017, 01:45 PM) *

Blow away, windbag!

-DON'T BE THE LAST TO READ THE BLACK HORSE COURIER!! smile.gif
Renee
Yes. Ahdarji is the name. Poor Ahdarji, all alone, now that Qa-Dar is gone. Poor widow Ahdarji...

Ahdarji trains, yes. Light Armor is the skill. Ahdarji must work very hard, now she is all alone in the world.
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 22 2017, 12:11 AM) *

Yes. Ahdarji is the name. Poor Ahdarji, all alone, now that Qa-Dar is gone. Poor widow Ahdarji...

Ahdarji trains, yes. Light Armor is the skill. Ahdarji must work very hard, now she is all alone in the world.

Seems like Galentia got rid of whatever barnyard animal she was keeping inside her house. Smells much better now smile.gif
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 24 2017, 07:32 PM) *

Seems like Galentia got rid of whatever barnyard animal she was keeping inside her house. Smells much better now smile.gif

What do you think of the Khajiit jokes Dar Jee has been telling?
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Oct 26 2017, 04:46 PM) *

What do you think of the Khajiit jokes Dar Jee has been telling?

I think it's a disgrace that Argonians can swagger around Leyawiin, boasting how they whupped this Khajiit silly, and beat that Khajiit to a pulp.
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 26 2017, 10:55 PM) *

I think it's a disgrace that Argonians can swagger around Leyawiin, boasting how they whupped this Khajiit silly, and beat that Khajiit to a pulp.

Causing trouble, yes. Causing much trouble. Scaring customers. Breaking furniture. Bad, bad men.
mirocu
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Oct 27 2017, 03:11 PM) *

Causing trouble, yes. Causing much trouble. Scaring customers. Breaking furniture. Bad, bad men.

State your business.
Renee
Hello.

(somebody had to go there!)
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 27 2017, 07:16 PM) *

Hello.

(somebody had to go there!)

-NO TOUCHING THE LOCKS! ohmy.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 27 2017, 01:36 PM) *

-NO TOUCHING THE LOCKS! ohmy.gif

Do not fear. I will assist you in any way that I can.
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 27 2017, 11:59 PM) *

Do not fear. I will assist you in any way that I can.

Our sister returns to the fold! smile.gif
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 28 2017, 07:54 PM) *

Our sister returns to the fold! smile.gif

I've heard she knows more about Mysticism than almost anyone. Strange about the sheep, though.

[Footnote: in the game, it's 'he'. But it's about Dagail. I suppose it's understandable that they might get a bit confused while discussing this mystifying issue, though.]
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Oct 28 2017, 04:54 PM) *

I've heard she knows more about Mysticism than almost anyone. Strange about the sheep, though.

Mysticism? It seems interesting but not particularly useful.

[yes, a case of the left hand not knowing what the right was up to!

The reply above seems a hint that Mysticism would no longer exist in the next game]
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 28 2017, 10:35 PM) *

Mysticism? It seems interesting but not particularly useful.

[yes, a case of the left hand not knowing what the right was up to!

The reply above seems a hint that Mysticism would no longer exist in the next game]

Those Destruction spells are dangerous. I hope the Mages Guild keeps a tight lid on that.

[Well spotted, hadn't thought of that. But it's not like Detect Life and Dispel, just for a start, are useless. Can't say I've used Telekinesis more than about 2-3 times though. Pity, it sounds like it should be very handy.]
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Oct 28 2017, 07:14 PM) *

Those Destruction spells are dangerous. I hope the Mages Guild keeps a tight lid on that.

[Well spotted, hadn't thought of that. But it's not like Detect Life and Dispel, just for a start, are useless.]

Rindir's Staffs is the best place to buy magical staffs. Or is it Rindir's Staves?

[They are useful, it's the entire school that some devs may have found unnecessary. Which is why it got merged. Not my opinion, but eh. ].
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 29 2017, 01:57 AM) *

Rindir's Staffs is the best place to buy magical staffs. Or is it Rindir's Staves?

He's a nice fellow, but he couldn't even get the sign for his store spelled right.

mirocu
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Oct 30 2017, 06:32 PM) *

He's a nice fellow, but he couldn't even get the sign for his store spelled right.

If you come across any unusual ingredients in your travels, be sure to remember me and bring them here smile.gif
ghastley
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 30 2017, 02:25 PM) *

If you come across any unusual ingredients in your travels, be sure to remember me and bring them here smile.gif

I have to follow that with ...

"Rats in a Cream Sauce, Rat Flambe, Rat Necrom with Bonemeal Gravy, Deep-Fried Rat, Lemon Rat and Wild Rice, Rat Ragu with Powdered Deer Penis!"
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 30 2017, 08:25 PM) *

Thank you for all your help. My rats appreciate it.

[Ha ha! Nice bit of synchronicity, Ghastley! You just beat me to it. We now have two alternate worlds...]
mirocu
-By the GODS! ohmy.gif
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 30 2017, 09:19 PM) *

-By the GODS! ohmy.gif

Perhaps the Gods have placed you here so that we may meet. As for what you have done... it does not matter. That is not what you will be remembered for.

[I always say that when I've run out of idle gossip. Dunno why people look at me funny.]
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Oct 30 2017, 04:29 PM) *

Perhaps the Gods have placed you here so that we may meet. As for what you have done... it does not matter. That is not what you will be remembered for.

So I've heard.

What's the news from the *ARRRGH!!! viking.gif bluewizardsmile.gif
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 31 2017, 01:57 PM) *

So I've heard.

What's the news from the *ARRRGH!!! viking.gif bluewizardsmile.gif

By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!

mirocu
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Oct 31 2017, 06:17 PM) *

By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!

What is it now...? IPB Image
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 2 2017, 09:13 PM) *

What is it now...? IPB Image

Please, just kill me! Can't you see? It's what I want! I can't live like this, knowing I'm something filthy, something evil! Kill me!

Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Oct 31 2017, 01:17 PM) *

I'm Dar Jeee. I'm a Khajiit in disguiiiise. Want to lick my butt?

... Ehh ha ha ha. That one never gets old!
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 5 2017, 03:54 AM) *

I'm Dar Jeee. I'm a Khajiit in disguiiiise. Want to lick my butt?

... Ehh ha ha ha. That one never gets old!

I've heard others say the same biggrin.gif
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 5 2017, 10:50 AM) *

I've heard others say the same biggrin.gif

M'aiq wishes he had a stick made out of fishies to give to you. Sadly, he does not.

mirocu
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Nov 5 2017, 02:46 PM) *

M'aiq wishes he had a stick made out of fishies to give to you. Sadly, he does not.

Soris Arenim sure seems upset. I think he lost something important... indifferent.gif
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 5 2017, 04:24 PM) *

Soris Arenim sure seems upset. I think he lost something important... indifferent.gif

Ha! Members of the Thieves Guild in our fair town? What makes you think that? Never! Absurd! Such fine law-abiding citizens are we all!

Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Nov 5 2017, 09:56 AM) *

Ha! Members of the Thieves Guild in our fair town? What makes you think that? Never! Absurd! Such fine law-abiding citizens are we all!

Blow away, windbag!

tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 5 2017, 10:12 PM) *

Blow away, windbag!

You get any closer and I'll turn your bones to ash. Back off.
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Nov 5 2017, 05:20 PM) *

You get any closer and I'll turn your bones to ash. Back off.

It comes near. What does it want?
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 6 2017, 05:16 AM) *

It comes near. What does it want?

It has no master...? huh.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 6 2017, 01:16 PM) *

It has no master...? huh.gif

No doubt.

I read the Black Horse Courier once in a while. Mostly I just use if for kindling. There's no telling if anything in it is actually true.
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 6 2017, 11:30 PM) *

No doubt.

I read the Black Horse Courier once in a while. Mostly I just use if for kindling. There's no telling if anything in it is actually true.

They say syndicates of wizards have led a boycott of Imperial goods in the land of the Altmer.

Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Nov 7 2017, 06:19 PM) *

They say syndicates of wizards have led a boycott of Imperial goods in the land of the Altmer.

How are you?

My name is Margarte. Professionally, I'm a trade consultant... I offer Advanced Mercantile training, by the way. But my real passion is alchemy. I love brewing up new and interesting potions ... just for fun! It's a pity my busy consulting and training schedule leaves me little time for gather ingredients... And heavens forfend that my husband, Eitar, devote a few minutes from his all-consuming hobby...stirring up trouble between Khajiits and Argonians, to help me find ingredients.

(seriously, she says all of that as a greeting!)
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 8 2017, 06:33 AM) *

How are you?

My name is Margarte. Professionally, I'm a trade consultant... I offer Advanced Mercantile training, by the way. But my real passion is alchemy. I love brewing up new and interesting potions ... just for fun! It's a pity my busy consulting and training schedule leaves me little time for gather ingredients... And heavens forfend that my husband, Eitar, devote a few minutes from his all-consuming hobby...stirring up trouble between Khajiits and Argonians, to help me find ingredients.

(seriously, she says all of that as a greeting!)

[Trade. Consultant. I'm sure that if it were the real world, she'd pull out a laptop and treat you to an impromptu Powerpoint presentation...]

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Nov 8 2017, 06:23 AM) *

When I know more, I'll come find you. wink.gif

tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 8 2017, 05:16 PM) *

QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Nov 8 2017, 06:23 AM) *

When I know more, I'll come find you. wink.gif

Is this pleasure or business?

Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Nov 8 2017, 01:04 PM) *

Is this pleasure or business?

A primate has better things to do than provide tourist information. Beggars have plenty of time on their hands. I'm sure you'll have much in common.
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 9 2017, 03:36 AM) *

A primate has better things to do than provide tourist information. Beggars have plenty of time on their hands. I'm sure you'll have much in common.

Aw gee! You sure? Okay, well, I'll be hanging around the Arena grounds if you need someone to worship the ground you walk on. Bye!
mirocu
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Nov 9 2017, 05:44 PM) *

Aw gee! You sure? Okay, well, I'll be hanging around the Arena grounds if you need someone to worship the ground you walk on. Bye!

Hey, take whatever you want. It's none of my business emot-ninja1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.