Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Npc conversation thread #1
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 28 2015, 08:50 PM) *

It is now clear to me that the only way to stop the Oblivion invasion is to relight the Dragonfires. Emperor, Amulet, and Dragonfire--with these divine gifts, the daedra of Oblivion have been kept at bay for thousands of years. While the Dragonfires burned, the divine barriers kept the daedra from making more than fleeting visits to our world. But the Dragonfires can only be relit by an heir of the Septim blood wielding the Amulet of Kings. This was the essence of Mankar Camoran's plot. He was undone only by the merest... chance... but his complete victory remains perilously close. We must recover the Amulet of Kings and relight the Dragonfires, before it is too late to stem Dagon's invasion.

hehe.gif

Gal bursten it.... dry.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 29 2015, 05:21 AM) *

Gal bursten it.... dry.gif

So I've heard.

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 29 2015, 01:31 PM) *

So I've heard.

Rany roo! Rany Roo! laugh.gif
King Of Beasts
Oh. It's YOU.
Renee
QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Jul 29 2015, 02:14 PM) *

Oh. It's YOU.

Good day sir, and welcome to Chorrol. You're under the watchful eye of the Chorrol Guard, so don't you worry. We keep the peace, and keep it nice.

Renee

Well met adventurer. A moment of your time, please?
Renee
I'm Krognak gro-Brok, landsman, and I don't much care who you are.

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 30 2015, 02:37 AM) *

Good day sir, and welcome to Chorrol. You're under the watchful eye of the Chorrol Guard, so don't you worry. We keep the peace, and keep it nice.

QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 5 2015, 01:17 AM) *

Well met adventurer. A moment of your time, please?

QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 20 2015, 01:38 AM) *

I'm Krognak gro-Brok, landsman, and I don't much care who you are.

Blah-blah-blah, what a bore.. dry.gif

laugh.gif

I hear thereīs a new ship moored up at the waterfront. The Marie Elena... Itīs a galleon, I think smile.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 20 2015, 05:23 AM) *

I hear thereīs a new ship moored up at the waterfront. The Marie Elena... Itīs a galleon, I think smile.gif

So I've heard.

Uleni Athram
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 20 2015, 09:11 PM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 20 2015, 05:23 AM) *

So I've heard.

"Then you should run along. Fly, fly! Take off, now. Scat! Make tracks. Get going. Run for your life. And have a nice day!"

mirocu
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 20 2015, 03:10 PM) *

"Then you should run along. Fly, fly! Take off, now. Scat! Make tracks. Get going. Run for your life. And have a nice day!"

I donīt like these itchy clothes but I have to wear them or it frightens the fish mellow.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 20 2015, 01:13 PM) *

I donīt like these itchy clothes but I have to wear them or it frightens the fish mellow.gif

You are stupid if you want to chatter. If you want to traaaain, and you pay me, thennnn that is not ssso ssstupid.

Uleni Athram
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 21 2015, 06:11 AM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 20 2015, 01:13 PM) *

You are stupid if you want to chatter. If you want to traaaain, and you pay me, thennnn that is not ssso ssstupid.

"Yeah. Buy a goddam book. It's a bookstore, ain't it? Don't just go peeking at them! Buy one! I'm Bugak gro-Bol, and I say you better buy a goddam book. And right away, dammit!"
Renee
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 21 2015, 01:20 AM) *

"Yeah. Buy a goddam book. It's a bookstore, ain't it? Don't just go peeking at them! Buy one! I'm Bugak gro-Bol, and I say you better buy a goddam book. And right away, dammit!"

I give up! I have no choice!
tegeus-Cromis
I give up! I have no choice!

Oh, it's you...

[Hi Renee, test post; much enjoying the Kahreem updates...]
mirocu
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 22 2015, 04:47 PM) *

Oh, it's you...

Iīm so happy to see you, I could burst! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 22 2015, 03:53 PM) *

I don't have much of a sense of humor, so if this is a joke, I'm not amused. Come back when you have the money.
Uleni Athram
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 23 2015, 01:00 AM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 22 2015, 03:53 PM) *

I don't have much of a sense of humor, so if this is a joke, I'm not amused. Come back when you have the money.

"I have no time for your pathetic attempts at small talk. Now walk away, before I get... nasty."

(Welcome, new member, to Chorrol. We accept tribute in pounds of flesh biggrin.gif)
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 22 2015, 05:32 PM) *

"I have no time for your pathetic attempts at small talk. Now walk away, before I get... nasty."

(Welcome, new member, to Chorrol. We accept tribute in pounds of flesh biggrin.gif)

Chorrol? That's where we are, right? Really? Great. I don't care. And I'm not interested. But it's sure nice of you to let me know.

EDIT: [Ah, sorry, just realised that isn't actually voiced in the game. It's Wallace, an NPC who was never actually used. I like to go through the sound files looking for unused lines from time to time. When I'm really bored.]
Uleni Athram
Ha! You move like a pregnant cow!

(That sounds awesome and my curiosity's piqued; I'm gonna look up Wallace and all other unused NPCs right now)
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 22 2015, 06:23 PM) *

Ha! You move like a pregnant cow!

(That sounds awesome and my curiosity's piqued; I'm gonna look up Wallace and all other unused NPCs right now)

I don't believe I asked for your opinion on this matter. I am done speaking with you. Please leave my estate.

[He was supposed to be part of the DB quest in Chorrol. Ah, found it: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Oblivion-NPCs-Not_In_Game Not sure I've checked through all of those myself, actually...]
Uleni Athram
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 23 2015, 03:00 AM) *

I don't believe I asked for your opinion on this matter. I am done speaking with you. Please leave my estate.

[He was supposed to be part of the DB quest in Chorrol. Ah, found it: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Oblivion-NPCs-Not_In_Game Not sure I've checked through all of those myself, actually...]

ohmy.gif

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING ATTACKED!

[Ah, looking at his profile over at UESP, I remember him now. Yeah, he was supposed to do something in that DB quest. A shame, too. He sounded like he had quite the personality on him.]
mALX
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 22 2015, 02:56 PM) *

QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 23 2015, 03:00 AM) *

ohmy.gif

[Ah, looking at his profile over at UESP, I remember him now. Yeah, he was supposed to do something in that DB quest. A shame, too. He sounded like he had quite the personality on him.]

I love finding the NPC's that never made it to the game - Dagoth Malan from my story was actually one of these that somehow didn't make it into the Morrowind game.

tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 22 2015, 07:56 PM) *

I've heard others say the same.
Renee

QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 22 2015, 05:43 PM) *

I've heard others say the same.

Ask me what I think about chapels, praying, the Nine Divines. Go ahead, ask me.
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 23 2015, 02:31 AM) *

Ask me what I think about chapels, praying, the Nine Divines. Go ahead, ask me.

I've served the Nine all my days, and I chart my course by the cycles of the heavens. The skies are marked with numberless sparks, each a fire, and every one a sign. I know these stars well, and I wonder... which sign marked your birth?
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 22 2015, 10:26 PM) *

I've served the Nine all my days, and I chart my course by the cycles of the heavens. The skies are marked with numberless sparks, each a fire, and every one a sign. I know these stars well, and I wonder... which sign marked your birth?

The gods don't do a damn thing. Do they even exist? How could anyone tell?

(ha ha Bethesda can't rid of our "spammy" NPC conversations here, right? wink.gif )
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 23 2015, 04:05 AM) *

The gods don't do a damn thing. Do they even exist? How could anyone tell?

(ha ha Bethesda can't rid of our "spammy" NPC conversations here, right? wink.gif )

Perhaps the Gods have placed you here so that we may meet. As for what you have done... it does not matter. That is not what you will be remembered for.

[Yeah. Somehow, those threads always ended just as I was about to post to them.]
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 22 2015, 11:14 PM) *

Perhaps the Gods have placed you here so that we may meet. As for what you have done... it does not matter. That is not what you will be remembered for.

Bla bla bla, what a bore!

What's the news from the other parts of Tamriel?

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 23 2015, 05:22 AM) *

What's the news from the other parts of Tamriel?

They say that Skyrim is under siege! The daedra lay waste to the old holds, and there is little to do to stop it! ohmy.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 23 2015, 11:26 AM) *

They say that Skyrim is under siege! The daedra lay waste to the old holds, and there is little to do to stop it! ohmy.gif

NOOOOOOO!
panic.gif panic.gif panic.gif

Be seeing you.

tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 23 2015, 06:35 PM) *

NOOOOOOO! panic.gif panic.gif panic.gif

No. You didn't know. It was my fault. But now you know everything. And you helped me, and I won't forget.
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 24 2015, 07:35 PM) *

No. You didn't know. It was my fault. But now you know everything. And you helped me, and I won't forget.

If you're looking for trouble, you're getting warm.

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 25 2015, 04:45 AM) *

If you're looking for trouble, you're getting warm.

Huh...? huh.gif

Must have been the wind... mellow.gif
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 25 2015, 09:25 AM) *

Huh...? huh.gif

Must have been the wind... mellow.gif

Let's assume 'no'.

Renee
Everyone's making fun of me because I fell for the siren's charms, well now I have the last laugh! rollinglaugh.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 26 2015, 04:03 AM) *

Everyone's making fun of me because I fell for the siren's charms, well now I have the last laugh! rollinglaugh.gif

I donīt mind the count and his son. The rest of the town is a little bit rough, but thatīs ok. I like it that way smile.gif
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 26 2015, 11:03 AM) *

I donīt mind the count and his son. The rest of the town is a little bit rough, but thatīs ok. I like it that way smile.gif

It's all right. The Guild here, that is. That's what you meant, right? It's fine. I'm doing fine here.
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 26 2015, 11:39 AM) *

It's all right. The Guild here, that is. That's what you meant, right? It's fine. I'm doing fine here.

Say what you're going ... to say.

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 27 2015, 01:25 AM) *

Say what you're going ... to say.

*snort*

-Good bye! biggrin.gif
Renee
Pickpocket pickpocket!!! Guard your purses! panic.gif panic.gif panic.gif
Uleni Athram
THIEF!

*growls*

YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE, MORTAL. YOUR BLOOD IS FORFEIT! YOUR FLESH IS MINE...
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 30 2015, 02:07 PM) *

THIEF!

*growls*

You what? You want to be a combatant? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Look at you! My granny could beat you, and she's dead!
Renee
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 30 2015, 06:26 PM) *

You what? You want to be a combatant? Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Look at you! My granny could beat you, and she's dead!

I won't fight you!
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 31 2015, 12:44 AM) *

I won't fight you!

*public roar*
Uleni Athram
QUOTE(tegeus-Cromis @ Aug 31 2015, 07:26 AM) *

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 30 2015, 02:07 PM) *

THIEF!

*growls*

Talk tough to me. I love tough guys.

QUOTE(mirocu @ Aug 31 2015, 04:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 31 2015, 12:44 AM) *

I won't fight you!

*public roar*

"Come on! Run while there's still time! The Guard still holds the road, but it's only a matter of time before they're overwhelmed!"
Renee
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 31 2015, 11:16 AM) *

"Come on! Run while there's still time! The Guard still holds the road, but it's only a matter of time before they're overwhelmed!"

What are you asking me for? Do I look like Vile's dog or something? Go on. Knit a doily or play a flute or something.
Uleni Athram
QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 3 2015, 08:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Aug 31 2015, 11:16 AM) *

What are you asking me for? Do I look like Vile's dog or something? Go on. Knit a doily or play a flute or something.

"Well, ain't you the high-tom-titty? You want something, I guess, or you wouldn't be messing up my air."

(This quote is my favorite out of all the NPC dialogue, guess who said it)
Renee
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Sep 3 2015, 02:05 AM) *

"Well, ain't you the high-tom-titty? You want something, I guess, or you wouldn't be messing up my air."

Don't try to manipulate me!

Sheogorath?

It's funny because back when Beth's mods allowed us to have NPC conversations, the T word would get censored!
tegeus-Cromis
QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Sep 3 2015, 07:05 AM) *

May I interest you in some of my fine wares?

QUOTE(Uleni Athram @ Sep 3 2015, 07:05 AM) *

It's wossname, that uncouth orc in the Grey Mare in Chorrol, isn't it? Yeah, Orcs do get some of the best lines I reckon; one of my faves is: "Yeah. Buy a goddam book. It's a bookstore, ain't it? Don't just go peeking at them! Buy one! I'm Bugak gro-Bol, and I say you better buy a goddam book. And right away, dammit!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.