Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Npc conversation thread #1
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Sep 6 2020, 09:28 AM) *

Our brother returns to the fold! biggrin.gif

Be quick about this or find someone else to talk to.
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 6 2020, 04:55 PM) *

Be quick about this or find someone else to talk to.

Stay safe, citizen happy.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mirocu @ Sep 7 2020, 10:40 AM) *

Stay safe, citizen happy.gif

By the way... do you happen to know what the fine is here in Cyrodiil for necrophilia? Just asking.
Renee
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Sep 7 2020, 11:54 AM) *

By the way... do you happen to know what the fine is here in Cyrodiil for necrophilia? Just asking.

A little tip. People who ask questions around here tend not to be very popular.
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 7 2020, 06:20 PM) *

I'm the Count's man's-man in all occasions... have been for donkey's years. I run the Count's errands and do whatever's required.
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mirocu @ Sep 9 2020, 04:20 AM) *

QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 7 2020, 06:20 PM) *

I'm the Count's man's-man in all occasions... have been for donkey's years. I run the Count's errands and do whatever's required.

Is this true??? blink.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Sep 9 2020, 11:19 PM) *

Is this true??? blink.gif

Without question happy.gif
Renee
laugh.gif That just made me double over laughing! rollinglaugh.gif "Is this TRUE?" rollinglaugh.gif Oh ahem. Sorry.

Without question

Blessed we are.
Renee
QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 10 2020, 08:13 AM) *

Blessed we are.

I heard that thieves broke into the Arcane University, the Imperial Legion compound, and the Temple, all in one night!
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 26 2020, 05:46 PM) *

I heard that thieves broke into the Arcane University, the Imperial Legion compound, and the Temple, all in one night!

-Wait a minute, let me do that one again.

I heard that thieves broke into the Arcane University, the Imperial Legion compound, and the Temple, all on the same night! ohmy.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Sep 27 2020, 09:41 AM) *

-Wait a minute, let me do that one again.

I heard that thieves broke into the Arcane University, the Imperial Legion compound, and the Temple, all on the same night! ohmy.gif

You don't say!!! blink.gif

(Ha ha is that Lynda's famous voice retake?)

Lady Saga
Good day!
mirocu
QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Sep 30 2020, 02:13 PM) *

Good day!

*GASPS*

-There's a THIEF in our midst! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 1 2020, 04:50 PM) *

*GASPS*

-There's a THIEF in our midst! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Well, stranger, anyone ever tell you the story of Torval the Pilot, the High Elf who discovered the Niben? The patron saint of Leyawiin?
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 4 2020, 10:19 AM) *

Well, stranger, anyone ever tell you the story of Torval the Pilot, the High Elf who discovered the Niben? The patron saint of Leyawiin?

There are dark times, and people's minds are poisoned by rumors and superstition. Unless you can persuade me of your good intentions, I cannot speak further on this matter.
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 4 2020, 12:08 PM) *

There are dark times, and people's minds are poisoned by rumors and superstition. Unless you can persuade me of your good intentions, I cannot speak further on this matter.

Behold the Savage Garden, where my disciples are tempered for a higher destiny: To rule over Tamriel Reborn. If you are truly the Hero of Destiny, as I hope, then the garden shall not hold you for long. Lift your eyes to Carac Agailor, my seat at the pinnacle of Paradise. I shall await you there.
Renee
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 7 2020, 09:20 AM) *

Behold the Savage Garden, where my disciples are tempered for a higher destiny: To rule over Tamriel Reborn. If you are truly the Hero of Destiny, as I hope, then the garden shall not hold you for long. Lift your eyes to Carac Agailor, my seat at the pinnacle of Paradise. I shall await you there.

By the NINE! blink.gif

See you!

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 7 2020, 08:50 PM) *

By the NINE! blink.gif

See you!

Move along, citizen indifferent.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 9 2020, 04:21 PM) *

Move along, citizen indifferent.gif

Yes! Yes! Whatever you say! ohmy.gif
Renee
I'm sick of mutton and beer. I want to go and find a nice case of ale.
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 10 2020, 04:42 PM) *

I'm sick of mutton and beer. I want to go and find a nice case of ale.

Stop talking. dry.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 12 2020, 01:27 AM) *

Stop talking. dry.gif

I'm sorry, fellow magister, but I am too busy to talk right now. My studies keep me very busy as you can well imagine smile.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 12 2020, 04:35 AM) *

I'm sorry, fellow magister, but I am too busy to talk right now. My studies keep me very busy as you can well imagine smile.gif

The Knights of the Nine have prevailed over Umaril. Truly, the gods have shown us favor.

Pelinal. Okay.
Renee
The more folks hunting goblins and bandits, the better. That's what I say. viking.gif

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 17 2020, 01:57 AM) *

The more folks hunting goblins and bandits, the better. That's what I say. viking.gif

What brings you to Skingrad? Hunting goblins? Sure, they're thick in the West Weald! But you'll find their holes all over Cyrodiil smile.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 17 2020, 09:28 AM) *

What brings you to Skingrad? Hunting goblins? Sure, they're thick in the West Weald! But you'll find their holes all over Cyrodiil smile.gif

Is that so?

So I wanted somebody murdered! So I prayed to the Night Mother! What, is that a crime now? They even took my house, those bastards! Agghhh!!!

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 17 2020, 04:36 PM) *

So I wanted somebody murdered! So I prayed to the Night Mother! What, is that a crime now? They even took my house, those bastards! Agghhh!!!

SHOWING YOUR FACE WAS THE LAST MISTAKE YOU EVER MADE!! viking.gif viking.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 17 2020, 04:43 PM) *

SHOWING YOUR FACE WAS THE LAST MISTAKE YOU EVER MADE!! viking.gif viking.gif

Let's get to training! smile.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 20 2020, 11:53 AM) *

Let's get to training! smile.gif

I'm afraid your journey ends here traveler. I'll be taking whatever you're carrying. After you're dead, of course. I do hope it's more than the last few had. They were most disappointing. devilindifferent.gif mad.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6rXueq8N4
mirocu
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 20 2020, 11:43 PM) *

I'm afraid your journey ends here traveler. I'll be taking whatever you're carrying. After you're dead, of course. I do hope it's more than the last few had. They were most disappointing. devilindifferent.gif mad.gif

Oh, no! Oooh, no! No no no no no no no no no no no no!
mirocu
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 21 2020, 04:39 PM) *

Oh, no! Oooh, no! No no no no no no no no no no no no!

Good to see you! happy.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 23 2020, 02:48 PM) *

Good to see you! happy.gif

Well met adventurer. A moment of your time, please?
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 24 2020, 12:03 AM) *

Well met adventurer. A moment of your time, please?

Sorry! No time to talk! I have to deliver these copies of the Black Horse Courier! Here, have a copy! The Night Mother rituals are on the rise!

*gallops away*
Renee
Goodbye.

I have a warm place to sleep, and three squares a day. It ain't the bard's tale, but it's good enough.

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 24 2020, 02:34 PM) *

I have a warm place to sleep, and three squares a day. It ain't the bard's tale, but it's good enough.

This is a holdup. Hand it over or die! viking.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 27 2020, 11:43 AM) *

This is a holdup. Hand it over or die! viking.gif

*Gives 100 Gold*
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 27 2020, 06:08 PM) *

*Gives 100 Gold*

Good choice, heh heh cool.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 27 2020, 01:21 PM) *

Good choice, heh heh cool.gif

*shoots Highwaykhajiit in back while he walks away*
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 27 2020, 06:49 PM) *

*shoots Highwaykhajiit in back while he walks away*

By the Gods - assault! ASSAULT!! panic.gif panic.gif
Renee
I could eat Salmo's baking for the rest of my life. That'd be fine with me.
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 27 2020, 09:41 PM) *

I could eat Salmo's baking for the rest of my life. That'd be fine with me.

You gotta be careful. You don't want people taking notice. Just keep quiet, keep your head DOWN! ohmy.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 27 2020, 04:43 PM) *

You gotta be careful. You don't want people taking notice. Just keep quiet, keep your head DOWN! ohmy.gif

Heh ha. Good one!
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 28 2020, 07:47 PM) *

Heh ha. Good one!

Any friend of the Society is a friend of mine. Have a look around biggrin.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 28 2020, 08:08 PM) *

Sorry. Only one copy of the Black Horse Courier per customer nono.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 28 2020, 03:08 PM) *

Are you the hunter? Or perhaps you would like to feel what it is to be to be the hunted? mellow.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 29 2020, 02:59 PM) *

Are you the hunter? Or perhaps you would like to feel what it is to be to be the hunted? mellow.gif

I signed on for the Raven Rock colony. Went there as a builder. Hung around afterwards, but the money ran out indifferent.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 29 2020, 01:00 PM) *

I signed on for the Raven Rock colony. Went there as a builder. Hung around afterwards, but the money ran out indifferent.gif

UH-HUH.

I don't see many wanderers out here in the wild. But you look like you can take care of yourself. unsure.gif

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 30 2020, 11:24 PM) *

I don't see many wanderers out here in the wild. But you look like you can take care of yourself. unsure.gif

It pays to know about locks and lockpicks. It's just a hobby of course, but the average citizen feels more secure when he understands his own locks.
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 31 2020, 10:15 AM) *

It pays to know about locks and lockpicks. It's just a hobby of course, but the average citizen feels more secure when he understands his own locks.

How sad!

I know you're busy, but I need a moment of your time.

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 1 2020, 07:54 PM) *

I know you're busy, but I need a moment of your time.

Amantius Allectus is complaining about crime in the city. Someone actually broke into his house and stole his diary ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.