Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Fallout Screenshot Thread
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
Lopov
That's one sexy outfit. I think that robes suit her nature better but it's good for a change.

That Antenna would be awesome for my Joe!

It's empty on the top of the Big Empty.

That's unusually lots of green color for Fallout. Beware of one tiny beast in that area if you have the Wild Wasteland.

Careful on that "rocket", it looks ready to "explode". laugh.gif

__

Watching Loviatar in action made me fire up one old chap...

Hello(bo)

Line of Fire

"Leave that brahmin alone, suckorpion!"

Three heads against one

"Who laughs now?"

The Hobo tried casually walking through the RadZone like Loviatar can...

...but he ended up quickly searching for a safe place.

Bonus question: What's under the cooker?
SubRosa
The Hobo Returns!

Looks like he's going to have some barbecue.

It's funny how in Bethesda games radiation cannot penetrate a thin sheet of metal.

There is a frag mine under that pot!
Acadian
Subrosa -

Nice new outfit! What are the nipple plugs for?

Tranquility lane – Eeep! What are all those horrible creatures growing up from the ground converting my nice carbon into horridly poisonous oxegen?!?

Oh my. I hope she doesn’t get carried away by that jumbo horker tusk! tongue.gif

Lopov -

Nice to see the Hobo again. I've always thought he was a pretty cool character.

Nice to see him laying flame and waste to the. . . well, wastelands again. biggrin.gif
Lopov
@SubRosa - barbecue with some fine radroach meat indeed. You answered correctly - there is an explosive surprise for anyone that'd try to disturb his sleep.

@Acadian - the Hobo is interesting to play but after some time I lose the motivation, that's when I need to have a break. Lately Loviatar's pics made me long for Fallout 3 again and so his wandering continues. His hair got slightly longer while I was away, though.

__

Watz dat?

No country for old hobos

The Roach King dizzarmed

The Roach king bullseyed

Hobo on the throne
mirocu
The Hobo has become The King!

I expect taxes to increase now..? laugh.gif
SubRosa
It's the Rocket Throne! That can only mean one thing: The Roach King.

biggrin.gif Looks like it's No Country For Old Roach Kings either... wink.gif

The Hobo railed him! (oh my, can that be taken out of context! ohmy.gif )

Looks like there's a new King in town. All hail the Hobo King! smile.gif
Acadian
Cool shot through the binos!

Sigh. Even if you’re a hobo, someone's always trying to take your stuff.

Dizzarmed – love the detailed trinkets attached to Hobo’s pack.

He looks right at home on his throne. All he needs out there is a junkyard dog. smile.gif
SubRosa
Lopov: I like the MkII Stealth Suit because of how it is voiced. It is like having a companion, without being constantly shot in the back or having every doorway blocked by them.

Big Bad John Joe Cobb would be awesome with that antenna. Or the flag pole from Lonesome Road. I recall that was a pretty good melee weapon as well.

I actually got the easter egg of Stripe. I saw Gremlins back when it came out. Which really dates me now.

Acadian: Those are twin sensor arrays on the chest piece of her armor... wink.gif At least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. laugh.gif

Normally Loviatar likes seeing some greenery in the Wasteland. Especially when it oozes from barrels with hazmat markings on them... wink.gif

Those horker tusks would make for some explosive... *ahem*s! ohmy.gif

Looks like the Bloody Noble was here...

Heigh Ho, heigh ho, heigh ho.

Supa Fly

A little shop of horrors

Now where is Gojira?

Showdown in the Forbidden Zone

Giant Robo Scoripion Sting

But Loviatar has Plasma Grenades

Plasma Scorpion
Lopov
Looks like some live specimen escaped from the Bloody Noble's collection.

Those gnomes are a neat find - are they added by the Wild Wasteland?

It's the legendary bloatfly! I doubt it was a challenge for rad-resistant Loviatar.

Loviatar is Gojira. bigsmile.gif

Great shots of the big roboscorpion, I've never seen it in such details. Loviatar is brave to face him face to face, or should I say "mask to interface".

@mirocu - the Hobo only deals with pre-war money and never carries more than one bottle cap. But if taxes will include scrap metal and other useless wasteland junk, then he's game!

@SubRosa - the Hobo just wanted to eat some roach meat but the King didn't allow him.

@Acadian - his backpack is an excellent work from this mod, it even comes with the mattress, allowing the Hobo to sleep anywere. His outfit, called the roving trader outfit, is vanilla, and I think there couldn't be a better one for the Hobo.

The beauty of silence

Don't piss of the man with the Chinese General's Hat

You've been warned

Saving a damsel in distress (she can be seen behind the Hobo)

Knight with the flaming sword

"Thank you!"
Acadian
SubRosa –

The FO skellies wear space suits! Who knew?

Loviatar and the six dwarves in a red soul gem mine!

Kewl green lights as she takes on that chaurus hunter.

Wow, even the plants are trying to kill her!

Just a nice little suburban neighborhood.

Great action shots vs roboscorpion.

Lopov –

Looks like Spike paid the ultimate price for walking around with a bad haircut.

You don’t tug on Superman’s cape, you don’t spit into the wind, you don’t pull the mask of that ol’ Lone Ranger, and you don’t piss off the man with the Chinese General’s hat. Sounds like a good song in there. tongue.gif

Those scorpions are creepy looking. And much bigger than the ones I see out here in my desert.

Hobo with a sword!

Thank you – what a poignant-looking scene.
SubRosa
Was that first pic back in Minefield?

That is one creepy smile in the Chinese General Hat pic! ohmy.gif

More roasted arthropods! Loviatar thinks the stinger venom is great for smoothies.
Lopov
@Acadian - nice new lyrics for the Jim song.

There are even bigger scorpions out there but so far the Hobo hasn't encountered them yet.

@SubRosa - the first pic is indeed from one of the Minefield houses, and that raider was already dead when the Hobo arrived.

The creepy smile on his face is the last smile which many raiders see before they die.

New toy - Dart Gun. Extremely useful because it doesn't just cripple enemies but poisons them as well. The Hobo's preferred weapons for bloatlflies, lone raiders and ferocious creatures like deathclaws.

Who says that hobos don't wash up in the morning?

"Likewise, mutie."

The Hobo serves fresh meal for Loviatar (when she returns from the Mojave)

The last screenshot is about the Hobo going to sleep - he prefers to sleep inside, so drainage chambers, boxcars, abandoned houses etc...are all appropriate. If he doesn't find any shelter, then he sleeps outside but only for a few hours because he can't rest properly. On the right is his unfolded mattress and Colonel Klink is on sentry duty. The other side of the door is protected with frag mines.
SubRosa
If Loviatar had a Dart Gun she'd shoot herself with it! Mmmmm, sweet poison...

Oh noes, a Hobo in the Brahmin Pen!

Yay it's Uncle Leo! He has a bad habit of getting killed by Raiders or wildlife in my games.

Loviatar is still out West, but she will get her plate ready! And there is a head for the Bloody Noble to skin! laugh.gif

Is that one of the radio transmitters that Hobo is sleeping in?

I think the Hobo ought to go to the Rivet City Flight Deck, steal a Vertibird, and take a trip to Anchorage. He might find some new Chinese hats...
Acadian
That is great shot of Hobo’s face as he’s shooting the dart gun. goodjob.gif

Bathing with the cows.

Wow, a friendly mutant?

And another one loses their head.

Camp is where you crash, after all. tongue.gif
Renee
Yes! Glad to see the Hobo is back. Poison dartgun? Yikes.

It's cute how he thinks of Loviatar. laugh.gif And she of him.
SubRosa
Lopov: I think it was an (un)dead specimen that escaped from the Bloody Noble's collection! laugh.gif

I think the gnomes are from Wild Wasteland. I usually take that trait with all my characters, so it is hard for me to remember what is not added from it.

That legendary bloatfly actually killed Loviatar! ohmy.gif I wasn't paying attention, and too busy taking screenshots to notice that she was taking damage from its plasma spit. The next thing I knew she was falling dead off the cliff. Good thing that instead of DiD, I play Dead-Is-Time-To-Quickload... wink.gif

The Giant Roboscorpion went down pretty easily. Loviatar turned loose the Protectrons, which got its attention. Then she emptied the magazine from her Wattz Laser Rifle into it while it was shooting the Protectrons. It didn't have much left when she switched to plasma grenades.

Acadian: Those skeletons in space suits are supposed to be in Trauma Harnesses. I think the devs never had time to create a new mesh for the Harnesses, so they just used the space suit. The Trauma Harnesses are robots created to be worn as armor, and if their user was wounded they would take over walk back to safety - even if the soldiers were incapacitated. Basically they are automated ambulances in the form of a suit. But they didn't work out quite right, and they immediately took over control of the people wearing them, and went on killing sprees. Their wearers eventually died of thirst and starvation, and they still walk around with the skeletons inside them.

There was actually a seventh dwarf miner in that spot with the quartz. I thought I had them all in the picture, but I see I missed one... sad.gif

In the Fallout world, everything in the Wasteland is trying to kill you! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Renee: Loviatar and The Hobo have been crossing paths for a long time now. Going back to when she first smelled the traces of a Hobo when she camped out one night near Little Lamplight. Or when she came across this on top of a satellite dish.

Periscope depth

Movie night

Alexander learns not to diss the Lady of Death and Disease

Loviatar eats the Powder Gangers in Vault 19

Relaxing in the toxic waste
Acadian
Loviatar + periscope = Very neat, and her little robopal was a nice touch.

A movie and a couple bottles of booze! Is the stuff toxic enough that Lovie can drink it?

Ouch, Alexander learned the hard way. Whereas Persephone is known for being disarming, those encountering Loviatar tend to lose their heads over her.

Yum! Powder Puff Snacks!

Toxic waste – the green mushrooms are a great touch!
Lopov
Loviatar the submarine!

Uh oh, I know what happens after that movie night. ohmy.gif And what's the worst part - even when she dealt with robots, she couldn't eat them.

Loviatar did to Alexander what most of my characters dreamed of. laugh.gif

I wonder if vaulted gangers taste different than their friends in the correctional facility.

__

Hobo the vet

"If I healed you, mutt, that doesn't mean that you have follow me now!"

"Fine then, let's go on a ride."

"No sleeping on my mattress!"

"Let it be. But no snoring, claro?"
SubRosa
Dawww, the Hobo made a new four-legged friend.

The Hobo is driving a bus! Get out the way! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

That is a really cool 'house' that the Hobo has. It looks like the inside of a train car. How perfect for a Hobo!
Acadian
It looks like the dog is going to be busy for some time training up his new Hobo companion. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Thankfully ED-E (her robo pal) is waterproof! biggrin.gif

Those are whiskey bottles, so they are probably toxic enough for Loviatar's delicate digestive system to tolerate... laugh.gif

Those Powder Puffs sure pile on the carbs though! Loviatar will have to hit the gym for a week to work them off!

You probably recognize the Wisp Stalk Caps. They are one of the few things that made the transition from Oblivion to Fallout 3/New Vegas. Though you cannot pick them for ingredients like you can in Oblivion.

Lopov: In retrospect I should have called that periscope pic Red Storm Rising... I gave her breathmask the waterbreathing power, and that was one of the few places I actually had the chance to make use of it.

That was the problem with all those roboscorpions in The Big MT. All that killing, and nothing to eat. Just as well, she would have gotten fat off the Giant Roboscorpion. She already has about 100 cannibal steaks sitting in the fridge.

One of the nice things about playing characters like Loviatar or Persephone is the lack of restraint they have. They will literally kill anyone who gets their dander up. Where characters like Hecate or even Molly Hatchet wouldn't just kill someone over a few words. Persephone killed nearly half the Thieves Guild the first time she walked in Riften because Maul mouthed off to her. If Loviatar was a Skyrim character (now that is an idea...) she would have eaten them too!

Loviatar probably likes the free range meat better than the factory-bred version... wink.gif devilsmile.gif

Loviatar has been making a lot of long-range sniper kills lately, which got me in the mood to play someone who likes more... palatable food

Hecate also packs a Colt 1911 for close encounters

He got a little too much sass in his parilla...

Hecate takes aim

One shot...

...One kill

The 5.56 Express, coming through!

No stops on this train
Acadian
Yay, welcome back to Hecate! I love all your characters – after all, they all sport ponytails!

Oh, I love it when you talk sniper! You’re making Buffy’s heart speed up.

Gosh, just like Loviatar, all the guys seem to lose their head around Hecate.
Lopov
@SubRosa - it's thanks to Busworld that the Hobo can enter abandoned buses and wagons.

Hecate is very pretty, prim'n'proper. I reckon that some business outfit would suit her perfectly when she's not out fighting.

The Sass Parilla shot is not only funny but very appropriately captioned.

She is the Modern Age archer! Looks like she's clearing the western Mojave of Powder Gangsters.

@Acadian - the dog seems quite stubborn. But so is the Hobo, so we'll see who wins in the end. wink.gif

__

High above the wastes

"Yes, that's YOUR breakfast. Proper post-war Pedigree."

Teamwork 1

Teamwork 2

Teamwork 3

"Hey tin can, that weapon isn't meant to be held in such way!"

SubRosa
I have seen Busworld but not tried it it yet. It looks interesting.

Looks like The Hobo is riding the rails!

Looks like Dogmeat is earning his breakfast! (and making more breakfast for Loviatar...)

The Hobo might be banging rocks together, but at least he knows the top of a rifle from the bottom! laugh.gif
Acadian
Looks like Dog and his Hobo are getting on well. And some good teamwork there! Happily Dog is low enough that it looks like Hobo can shoot right over him.
SubRosa
Acadian: Those ponytail hairstyles are some of my favorites! I wish I had more of them to choose from.

Come to Fallout Buffy... We have sniper rifles... Come to Fallout... devilsmile.gif

Lopov: I was thinking the same way about Hecate's non-sports wear. I have my eye out for the Grimy Business Suit, since it is black. I have not found one yet though... sad.gif

Playing around

Last sight

Having a drink

Let's trade

Things fall apart...

Hecate has learned to befriend the animals

...but not the Deathclaws!

Deadclaw (it only took 2 frag mines, 14 powder charges, and about 6 armor-piercing bullets)
Lopov
Hecate is the light-weight champion in the first pic.

At least that Ghoul died with a sight to kill for.

It's Roxey! Or Lexey! No, it's something else, the name of that barkeeper that has very annoying voice.

Hecate the Coyote-Momma. bigsmile.gif

That's the Blind Deathclaw, I guess? Not that it makes him look any less dangerous.

FO3 variants are a piece of cake compared to their Mojave relatives.

__

The Hobo made new clothes for his dog

First you gotta slow them down

Then you gotta blow them up

The Hobo freed a captive

The Man and the Dog
Acadian
SubRosa -

Playing around is a beautiful shot. It makes me wonder about Hecate’s childhood and what she is remembering in that empty playground.

Looking down her barrel is definitely not the last sight one wants to see!

Having a drink – or ‘What’s a nice girl like you doing in a joint like this?’ tongue.gif

Are there desert trading caravans?

Love her pose, standing under the graffitic warning.

Aww, the call of the coyote choir. This says a lot about Hecate – all good. happy.gif

Urp. You know what they say about deathclaws. . . 22 shots, one kill. ohmy.gif

Lopov –

Now Dog is stylin’ just like his Hobo! goodjob.gif

Slowing and stopping foes with a beautiful sunrise as a backdrop. It just doesn’t get much better than that!

I wonder what kind of consequences come with freeing a captive. Do the captors come after Hobo?

Aww, Dog and his Hobo relaxing by the campfire. happy.gif
SubRosa
Dogmeat has Raider armor!

At least when your targets glow, it is easier to shoot them in the low light...

Ewww, bits of glowing ghoul everywhere. Hobo will be picking those parts out of his beard for weeks..
SubRosa
Lopov: Gravity is more of a guideline foe Hecate, than an actual law... wink.gif

I think the bartender's name is Lacy. She always makes me laugh, since she says Ranger Ghost on the roof is a bitch! laugh.gif

That was the Blind Deathclaw. It still took a whole pile of killing to put it down.

Acadian: Hecate grew up in Vault 101. So there were no playgrounds for her. Just metal rooms and steel corridors. She never even saw the sun until she escaped from the vault when she was 18.

There are lots of traveling traders in New Vegas. But it was Fallout 3 that first introduced them in a Bethesda game. In FO3 there were only 4 of them in the entire game world. But they were all unique, with different names, voices, inventories, etc... There are a lot more than that in New Vegas, but they are all generic in every way.

Hecate is going to heat things up

Roast Scorpion Queen

Sunny has never seen a woman this well dressed

A caravan makes its way down the road...

...unaware of the Legionaries waiting to ambush them...

...who were unaware that they were in Hecate's sights

Mojave sunset

Taking aim

The brahmin will no longer scream in this Nightkin's head
Acadian
A great collection of Hecate’s travels and adventures in the desert. The Scorpion Queen makes for an impressive bbq. Looks like Sunny believes Hecate is stylin’ – I agree. While taking aim is an ultra cool shot, I absolutely love Mojave sunset - Girl, gun, cacti, desert, sunset *sigh* - just doesn’t get much better than that. happy.gif
Lopov
Nice that she roasted the scorpion queen. I find radscorpions the most repulsive of all creatures, also because they make a creepy sound if they're close.

Is that Hecate's saloon attire? It looks good, I bet that Ms Smiles is slightly jealous.

I'm glad she helped those caravaneers against the Legion, they'd definitely get killed if she didn't intervene. These days I use mods that make caravans better protected.

Beautiful sunset, beautiful Hecate.

Don't be so sure about that Nightking being gone for good. I encountered him again in a few of my playthroughs, probably because of some respawning-related bug. cool.gif

__

Let's give the Hobo some rest and meet a newcomer in the Capital Wasteland --> half-android SX4-Volodymyr.

The man in black

SX4 received his orders from the Overseer and is ready to pursue James.

Direction: Megaton

For those not familiar with Fallout, Megaton is that heap of rust in the center. laugh.gif

Talk among friends

SX4 is able to scan through data of various robots, receiving their visual recordings - that's how he "saw" that James came to Megaton but already left.

Face to remember

Jenny's comment couldn't be more on the spot.

He came and left

After finding out where James went, the half-android left the town at night.

And ran into crazy sniper Sam Warrick

The blue ray is in fact a bullet from SX4's weapon.

Uncle Sam vaporized and embraced in blue

A classic Lopov's shot for the end.
Acadian
Lopov, great concept and I'll bet great fun to RP. Even the name SX4 is cool. Neat shot with robbie the robot and I love the little blue sparklies all around Sam.
SubRosa
I love the pic of SX4 hacking Deputy Weld!

Looks like Sam Warrick is going to get his atoms pulverized!

Very cool to see SX4 in action.
Lopov
@Acadian - thanks, it's indeed an interesting roleplay. Maybe I overpowered him with some stats and resistances but it's okay, after all, a supreme android should be slightly above wasteland creatures.

@SubRosa - thanks, the hacking shot is my favorite as well. It looks like I always encounter Sam Warrick as my first random encounter, the Hobo also met him after making a few steps.

__

Night vision ON

As I said in another thread, the NV uses action points as power source so it doesn't last very long but it's useful for quick scouting.

Super Duper Pulverizer

SX4 cleaning out the Super Duper Mart.

Explosion 1

Mad brahmin were running towards SX4 and instead of shooting at them, he blew up the car next to them.

Explosion 2

This time there were mutants and centaurs in question.

"Anchorage...sounds familiar...aargh, the headache!"

Encountering pieces of the past makes SX4 remind him of his previous life, unfortunately chips in his head are trying to suppress this and as such cause him immense headaches.

Night vision ON again

It glows no more

And neither it roams
SubRosa
I have tried some of those nightvision mods, but the green color eventually got to me, so I stopped using them. Instead I made the nights brighter.

Oh no, did SX4 nuke the Wasteland Captive that the Super Mutants have in one of those tents? ohmy.gif

Poor SX4/Voldy.

Actually, I think it is still glowing! It must have a half-life... wink.gif
Acadian
SX4 in the wasteland! The night vision effect looks cool but, I can see where too much of it might get old. I love that pulverizer weapon that turns foes into pretty blue sparkly bits! Of course that fire bomb weapon thing looks pretty impressive as well. Sorry ‘bout his headaches. Sounds like some programming to help keep him focused on task. kvright.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I recall some good sunset pics of Hecate in the Capital Wasteland, so I had to stop and take advantage of the twilight hours when I saw the chance for that sunset pic. I am sure you see plenty of sunsets, desert, and cacti out in New Vegas yourself...

Lopov: I don't like all those eyes that radscorpions have. No creature needs that many eyes. Nor that many legs really. Though they are still not as bad as spiders in my book. But I will never be a fan of arthropods in general. I know the sound you mean, that clicking noise of either their legs, or pincers, clacking against one another.

I think protecting the caravans is one of the most pragmatic reasons for siding against the Legion in New Vegas. Even Loviatar - who would just as soon eat everyone - would rather have the caravans around for their useful services over the Legion.

Hold Up

You know how this ends

Now Hecate has a sword

These ghouls are out of this world

Taking a well-deserved break

Super Tuesday

Walk into the light

Renee
It's hard to keep up with you folks! Lots of lovely shots & commentary. wub.gif
Lopov
How nice - ghouls came to the Rocketeer tour but Hecate killed them. laugh.gif

Now she has her own bumper sword! IIRC its strength requirements are quite high.

It's the GhNASAoul Crew.

Does Hecate know where is the missing O from the REPCONN sign? I only found it in Blondie's playthrough.

Hecate for the Overseer!

I hope she returns from the light...
Acadian
Hold Up – As ever, I love those old billboards!

How this ends – Eeep! I’m imagining what Hecate must see in sight at that range! ohmy.gif

Sword? Sacrilege!

Spaaaaace Ghoooost. . . remember that old cartoon show? tongue.gif

Nuka break is a great shot of Hecate relaxing

Tuesday – I love how she’s showing the election blather what she thinks of it. laugh.gif

Into the light – Wow, you took a subway tunnel and turned it into a mysteriously evocative scene! Beautiful.
Lopov
@SubRosa - yes, the captive got nuked as well unfortunately. Collateral damage. indifferent.gif

@Acadian - indeed, the night vision can get disturbing if turned on for a long time. It's useful for spotting traps in dark areas, though.

__

Sniper's Bane

Aim

Shoot

Above shots were taken at L'Enfant Plaza, that place is one huge warzone and even SX4 had troubles coping with mutants attacking from all sides. He got wounded and crippled and had to retreat back to sewers to recharge himself at a generator.

It's raining ghouls

Helping the BoS Part 1

Helping the Bos Part 2

SX4 took initiative here and was always one step ahead of paladins so Sarah's thanks at the end actually felt well deserved.

Behemoth arrives

Who laughs now?

Ash pile that remained behind, wasn't any bigger than that of some smaller enemy. tongue.gif

Time to recharge

This shot was taken after DJ Three Dog sent SX4 to replace the satellite dish at the Washington Monument. Having been awake for a very long time, SX4 had to recharge his batteries at the radio relay / generator before heading on.
SubRosa
Blue sparkling super mutants. Now that is a new one! They almost look like Disney princesses, almost... laugh.gif

I think I prefer Purple Rain to ghoul rain! ohmy.gif

Wow, I have never done GNR Plaza in the dark. It looks kind of creepy. Those explosions and the big fire hydrant club between them don't look good!

Glowing blue behemoth! The pulverizer was a good choice of weapons for SX4, given how unique its effects are.

Neat pic of SX4 in charging mode.

Acadian
Like SubRosa, I was drawn to the pretty blue foes. tongue.gif

Very cool shot where you can see right through his foe as SX4 is shooting.

It seems that he can self-recharge? Just has to 'rest'? Very handy that he doesn't have to plug his bits into some power source. Or cast soul trap on his foes. . . oh, wait. laugh.gif
SubRosa
Perhaps in the future SX4/Voldy will acquire some solar panels (a.k.a. the Solar Powered perk)?
Lopov
@SubRosa - I like blue effects too, I didn't know that they come with Atomic Pulverizer when I was deciding for SX4's weapon.

@Acadian - I "imagine" that as long as he's close to some generator (or some other running electrical device), his batteries recharge, so to speak. If it was actually possible to plug his cyber arm into some proper device, it'd be even better. The more advanced the device, the longer he can go without sleeping and vice versa.

Perhaps in the future SX4/Voldy will acquire some solar panels (a.k.a. the Solar Powered perk)?

Right now I'd be more interested in some mod / console command that'd make him slowly decrease radiation. He resists most of it but if he's around in some very irradiated areas for a long time, it accumulates over time. Right now I use RadAway each time he recharges but I'd prefer something "automatic":
Lopov
Eh, I'm a real n00b.! laugh.gif There is an official perk called rad absorption that allows you to slowly reduce rads, no wonder there isn't any mod to do this if the base game provides the perk. I'll add it with the console because its level reqs are too high.
SubRosa
Renee: Fallout is the happening game right now!

Lopov; Come for the tour, stay for the 5.56 headache reliever!

I didn't know they actually put the missing 'O' from the sign somewhere! That is neat. I might have to go looking for it now...

Thankfully Hecate did return from the light. Now that I know what is going to happen, the sacrificial chamber is not as bad as the first time. Though even then I was of course expecting something. It being the sacrificial chamber after all...

Acadian: Hecate is probably lamenting the sad state of Wasteland dental care in that pic with the ghoul! ohmy.gif

Hecate won't be using the bumper sword of course. She prefers to kill her enemies from at least a hundred yards away. But it will go in her collection of strange and unique weapons.

If you look close at those election signs, you will note that they are not about getting votes, but rather not getting votes! That was an interesting Vault.

I have always wanted to get a pic in that into the light tunnel. This was the first time I got one that came out looking good.

Looks like SX4 could get a good charge here

The power of the Sun God

Big gun

Perched

Hecate puts her space suit to good use in irradiated Searchlight

Taking a break

Another Scorpion Queen

The Sengoku Jidai Wasteland?
Lopov
The missing O sign isn't that far from REPCONN - I bet you passed it a million times without even noticing it. If you want a subtle hint where to find it, click on spoilers below, if you want to find it out on your own, then better don't.

Oh my, the first pic represents seventh heaven for SX4! laugh.gif

Did the Sun Goddess burn the NCR?

The sign left of Hecate in the Perched shot should say "Hecate" instead of Novac. laugh.gif

There are NPCs in Searchlight? blink.gif Looks like it's been too long since I've been there, I only vaguely remember some non-hostile ghoulified soldier but no people in radiation suits. Though seeing them rings a bell of another quest in that town, but looks like I forgot most of it.

Are warriors in the last pic a forthcoming sign of your samurai Hidetaka (hope the spelling is partially right) coming to Mojave? wink.gif
Acadian
Oooh, robocharging stations. I see why you thought of SX4.

Sun god? Phhft, I thought the wastelands had enough radiation to make everything glow for centuries?

Woot! A big gurl gun! wub.gif

Perched. . . someone’s been taking perchyposing lessons from Loviatar. wink.gif

Bubblehead vs Radscorpions! Hey! What’d that silly bubble suit do to Hecate’s beautiful ponytail!?!

Ginsu Jedis? What is that all about? ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.