Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Fallout Screenshot Thread
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
SubRosa
Misa is pimpin' in her stolen hat and Naughty Nightwear! laugh.gif

I love the Molly don't shoot pic! That Raider look is what I was going for with her.
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 21 2015, 09:37 AM) *

Oooh, mALX! Great shots of Misa in the wastelands. I like her little leopard print dress. tongue.gif

Actually, that is a "Naughty Nightie," lol. Thank you!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 21 2015, 12:34 PM) *

Misa is pimpin' in her stolen hat and Naughty Nightwear! laugh.gif

I love the Molly don't shoo! pic! That Raider look is what I was going for with her.

Molly's evil twin =

I saw her and knew I had to get that shot, lol. She wouldn't stop shooting at me to get a pic; and I was trying to get the pic without using vats by getting closer to her but couldn't - she just ran up and started whaling up on me, lol.

I had to reload a previous save several times to keep from dying to get the shot, really did not want to strike back at all; so just kept running when my health got down.

Like an idiot, I didn't think about using TAI till after it was too late, lol. She looked very much like Molly, surprisingly like her.

Eulogy's Hat = I have NEVER seen him take it off in all the times I've played, it was like 3 Dog and that bandana! So when I saw it laying on the table, I just had to steal it. Had the sense to save first just in case; but he didn't seem to notice.

That is the very first time I have ever gotten his hat without killing him first.

I would love to mod Eulogy's hat to have the enchantment of Button's wig or Lincoln's hat. Something that looks that good should have more charisma than just one.

Also, if there is a way to merge two meshes in NifSkope for Fallout 3 - would really love to have Button's wig and either or both Lincoln's hat and/or Eulogy's hat combined in one NIF - that would be awesome! Really wish they hadn't patched out that glitch where you could wear the wig with hats, it looked awesome (and combined with Lincolns hat gave a whopping boost to Charisma!)

Wasteland Survival Guide = Thanks to you, I did not crush Moira's dreams this game - finished out the guide for the first time ever. It will be nice not to hear Moira sighing through the rest of the game, lol.

Thank you, SubRosa!

mALX

OMg, how did you get her to hold that Nuka Cola bottle? And what armor is that? I love it! Favorite shot, right here!

Wow, I can't believe it - I actually made it here at the same time as Molly! I found it on my way somewhere else, but couldn't pass up the Nuka Quantums, lol.

Holy Crap, that ant is HUGE !!!!

OMG, she killed a Deathclaw with an axe? HOW? AWESOME !!!! That deserves a descriptive play by play !!!!!

Beheading the Enclave - got to be my second favorite shot, ROFL !!! I love the action shot in this! They are not rolling in my game yet, I wonder what event triggers them? All I've seen is the Eyebots.

Holy Crap, is that a behemoth? Urk, where is she?

Lopov
@mALX - great shots of Misa, the Naughty Nightwear is definitely an appropriate dress for wandering the wasteland, it confuses male (and some female) raiders. bigsmile.gif Button's Wig suits her good too

And Eulogy never even puts his hat on, it's always on a table. .

@SubRosa - she looks really good in the deathclaw pic. Can't say the same for the giant ant but looks like that the hatchet rips through everything, be it ants, enclave soldiers or Nuka robots.
Acadian
Nuka break - Ah, the pause that refreshes!

Top-popping - Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! ( Reference for younger members. wink.gif )

Bug hunting - Jiminy Cricket! I don’t know if that thing is a spriggan, chaurus hunter or spider! Glad Molly axed it though.

Deathclaw - See how good Molly looks as a two hander? Remember that when she goes to Skyrim!

Enclaver – Molly is head-poppingly good with that axe!

Big gurl gun – Wow, that guy wielding a fire hydrant reminds me of the Arnold scene in Pradator – “You are one ugly-looking mo-“. ohmy.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 22 2015, 02:24 AM) *

@mALX - great shots of Misa, the Naughty Nightwear is definitely an appropriate dress for wandering the wasteland, it confuses male (and some female) raiders. bigsmile.gif Button's Wig suits her good too

And Eulogy never even puts his hat on, it's always on a table. .

Thanks Lopov! And so good to see you back, I hope you are feeling better!

mALX

Only the top two images are new:

http://imgur.com/a/nBsYP

2nd Shot: Reilly's Rangers Completion!

The first Screenshot: Back at the hotel in Rivet City for a different quest. (Not the Angela and Diego quest, that was done in the first batch of Rivet City screens, lol).

Misa was trying to catch Molly and went straight to the Republic of Dave; but she left there with a Special Key in her pocket (as well as the Bobblehead).

Since she already had Strayer's key (also first batch of screenshots); decided to drop by Dukov's place and nab that third Special Key.

First time ever I was able to pickpocket all three keys without getting caught! WOOOOOOOT !!!!

Technically, I never do the "You Gotta Shoot 'Em In The Head" questline.

Instead I just go for the keys without starting the quest. Within ten days of grabbing that Prototype Armor though, Crowley shows up inside your house and attacks you for "Doing him dirty on your agreement." (an agreement you obviously never had).

AND - for some reason, your followers let him get past them and attack you! They do not even come running to your defense; even after the battle is on! Not even Fawkes or Dogmeat will step in! (Not to mention the Mr. Handy)

Not sure why their combat doesn't toggle on by an angry ghoul attacking the Player, and can't find it discussed anywhere as to why they don't.

I really hate killing a ghoul inside my home; so have rented a room at the Rivet City Inn and am waiting for him there - (kind of like what I always did with Lucien Lachance - did not like him coming into my home, so slept in Inns or dungeons when I knew he was going to show).

The problem is, so far he is a no-show! And I know if I go home he will show up, Grrr! So, now I'm stuck waiting!

I am beginning to wonder if (like Lucien Lechance) - he won't show up unless he feels it is "safe" to do so. (Although with the followers not stepping in, what is he worried about?)

Also not sure why he never seems to attack the Player in the exterior - or at least he never has so far.

Now, I know if I give up and go home, Crowley will show up there, lol. So really not sure what my next step should be.

In Oblivion, I used to love triggering the stalking AI on any of the NPC's that had that trigger to be played - but there they would stalk you regardless where you were - in your home/in dungeons/in Oblivion realms/in the city streets.

So I am seriously going to dig into Crowley's AI package for this stalking and see if they have it flagged for "Is in interior = 1.00" as a condition (or "Is in Exterior" Bool False)

It is a higher intelligence of stalker that will not attack you unless you are in your home (presumably more vulnerable/armor off and relaxed).

OH! Also, not sure if I'm remembering this right - If I'm not mistaken, I think you get bad Karma for killing Crowley even though he has broken into your home and attacked you to kill you! I think the developers set up the bad karma on his death instead of basing it on the variable of him attacking the Player.

SubRosa
"I really hate killing a ghoul inside my home..."

I know, the stains never come out, and the smell... laugh.gif

I love Reilly's Rangers! They have one of the best suits of armor in the game, IMHO. Misa is really getting a lot done.

Why not just go hunt down Crowley and beat him to the punch, so to speak? Granted, killing him in Underworld would be difficult, what with all the other ghouls around. Don't worry about getting bad karma. Just do a few good deeds and you will make up for it. wink.gif

I have not played Molly much these past few days. I have been too busy working on preparing the way for her in Skyrim.

She did manage to get to Falls Church a few weeks ago, and she found the missing Initiate for Paladin Hoss of the BOS. Ever since then Hoss and another Brotherhood Paladin keep spawning inside Molly's House in Megaton! They run out and vanish as soon as Molly walks up and tries to talk to them. I guess Hoss must have a crush on Molly, but he's too shy to say so... wink.gif
Acadian
mALX, nice new shots! Is that a George Washington wig that Misa is wearing in the top shot? biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 23 2015, 07:13 PM) *

"I really hate killing a ghoul inside my home..."

I know, the stains never come out, and the smell... laugh.gif

I know, right? laugh.gif

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 23 2015, 07:13 PM) *

I love Reilly's Rangers! They have one of the best suits of armor in the game, IMHO. Misa is really getting a lot done.

Why not just go hunt down Crowley and beat him to the punch, so to speak? Granted, killing him in Underworld would be difficult, what with all the other ghouls around. Don't worry about getting bad karma. Just do a few good deeds and you will make up for it. wink.gif

I have not played Molly much these past few days. I have been too busy working on preparing the way for her in Skyrim.

She did manage to get to Falls Church a few weeks ago, and she found the missing Initiate for Paladin Hoss of the BOS. Ever since then Hoss and another Brotherhood Paladin keep spawning inside Molly's House in Megaton! They run out and vanish as soon as Molly walks up and tries to talk to them. I guess Hoss must have a crush on Molly, but he's too shy to say so... wink.gif

That Reilly's Rangers quest is one of my favorites. Really intricate interweaving of numerous characters, really well done! And I agree with you - the armor is awesome!

When I was coming back from the Republic of Dave, that ranger named Donovan suddenly showed up fighting three super mutants out in that ruined farm and silo on a high hill - then yelled at me for not helping him (I was killing a Deathclaw, then shot two of the super mutants!) - but then he gave me some ammo, said Riley sent him with it in case I needed it! That is just awesome, I love that quest!

Here is something weird that happened yesterday - I killed two raiders, and suddenly Misa had one of their heads! Misa has red hair in a "pretty puff." I had the Advanced Radiation suit on, (which takes the place of both armor and hat-helmet). After the battle, Misa changed the armor, and then suddenly I noticed her hair was black and in the "Little Devil" hairdo! I tried putting hats on and off/put the Advanced Radiation armor on and off - it was stuck that way!

So, I ended up going to the Mr. Handy at my Megaton house and fixing the hair back the way it was - BUT - now Misa still has that Raider girl she killed's face!

I'm keeping it, it looks better than what I was able to accomplish twice now (While being born, and I had facial reconstructive surgery by Dr. Pinkerton at Rivet City). I'm wondering if that facial reconstructive surgery caused this glitch.

Anyway, that new first screen is after the glitch, not sure if you can tell the difference, but I can sure see it. She looks much better, I messed up on her mouth twice - it looks good now. But that was still really weird, and I'm wondering if that is a known glitch after having the facial reconstruction.

SubRosa
Misa absorbed her face! She's a Body Snatcher! ohmy.gif

Seriously, I have never heard of that happening. I don't think I have ever had a character use Pinkerton's face reconstruction. I have just always used Showracemenu for any tweaking I wanted to do.

If you are having trouble with making faces, make a note of the NPCs in the game whose faces you like. Then make a mod that adds them as presets. It is really easy, just make a copy of the NPC with a new name, and tick the Is Character Gen Present box (or something like that). I often do that, then start doing my own tweaks to get the final face on a character. I think Molly's face was originally one of the Raider presets, who I changed to the Caucasian race as a new preset there. Then I spent about 15 or 20 minutes tweaking to get her where she is now.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 23 2015, 09:01 PM) *

Misa absorbed her face! She's a Body Snatcher! ohmy.gif

Seriously, I have never heard of that happening. I don't think I have ever had a character use Pinkerton's face reconstruction. I have just always used Showracemenu for any tweaking I wanted to do.

If you are having trouble with making faces, make a note of the NPCs in the game whose faces you like. Then make a mod that adds them as presets. It is really easy, just make a copy of the NPC with a new name, and tick the Is Character Gen Present box (or something like that). I often do that, then start doing my own tweaks to get the final face on a character. I think Molly's face was originally one of the Raider presets, who I changed to the Caucasian race as a new preset there. Then I spent about 15 or 20 minutes tweaking to get her where she is now.

This is good advice, I most def need to log this and remember it!

This is the very first time I've ever used Dr. Pinkerton too, and that is what makes me wonder if that caused the glitch. It was kind of shocking to see her change that way mid game! I couldn't believe it had actually happened, I mean - How?

But once the hair was fixed, I did like the face better. And she is making a new expression now, one she has never made before - I captured it in that first screenshot - like her mouth is gapped open slightly - she has never done that before; but I've seen Molly and Annie do it in screenshots! So whatever caused the glitch, I do like the results - but worried it will happen again. Don't want her to suddenly look like a super mutant or yao guar thingy!

And PS - your horror movie Body Snatcher had me rolling, can you imagine one of those type movies where the killer suddenly sees his face changing to that of his victims when he looks in the mirror? ROFL !!

mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 24 2015, 01:13 AM) *

Why not just go hunt down Crowley and beat him to the punch, so to speak? Granted, killing him in Underworld would be difficult, what with all the other ghouls around.

You think so? huh.gif I just calmly walked inside, found him, and blew his head off. Oh yeah, and then I ran biggrin.gif

Nice pixies, mALX! You make me wanna get back to the Capital Wasteland! happy.gif
Lopov
Nice pics mALX, YGSTITH is an interesting quest even when not done as an actual quest, I didn't know that Crowley actually hunts you down. I started this quest a dozen times probably but never finished it.

And thanks for your concern, I'm feeling better already.
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 23 2015, 07:32 PM) *

mALX, nice new shots! Is that a George Washington wig that Misa is wearing in the top shot? biggrin.gif

Yes! It is! It adds + 10 to speechcraft, and a good boost to charisma too, - so does the nightie, which is why I wear them together. Abraham Lincolns hat does too, but only at + 5.

Wearing this outfit gets me high enough in speech and charisma to pass all kinds of speech challenges that I might otherwise never pass, lol.

Good enchantment choice for the item types, laugh.gif

QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 24 2015, 02:53 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 24 2015, 01:13 AM) *

Why not just go hunt down Crowley and beat him to the punch, so to speak? Granted, killing him in Underworld would be difficult, what with all the other ghouls around.

You think so? huh.gif I just calmly walked inside, found him, and blew his head off. Oh yeah, and then I ran biggrin.gif

Nice pixies, mALX! You make me wanna get back to the Capital Wasteland! happy.gif

Thanks Mirocu!!! Why don't you come now? Don't wait till March, come on now with SubRosa - she is too fast, will be long out of the Wasteland by March!

mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 24 2015, 06:32 AM) *

Nice pics mALX, YGSTITH is an interesting quest even when not done as an actual quest, I didn't know that Crowley actually hunts you down. I started this quest a dozen times probably but never finished it.

And thanks for your concern, I'm feeling better already.

I'm glad you are feeling better! Yes, if you give him the keys, he goes after that armor. He only hunts you down if you have taken that armor from Fort Constantine before or after giving him the keys (and he does that whether the quest was ever activated or not).

I just read on the WIKI that there is no karma loss for killing Crowley, so I must be remembering that wrong.

In Oblivion I used to love having stalkers because you could go into the most dangerous dungeons in chameleon and watch your stalker having to fight the enemies to reach you, lol.

The Bleak Mine Guards stalked you in a set of 6 guards, well armored and well levels above the Player - and even in chameleon they can track you and pinpoint your position to kill you.

I used to set up several of the Oblivion gates around Skingrad without closing them, then do the quest to make the Bleak Mine guards stalk you; and wait till they arrived in Skingrad to run through those Oblivion gates. The most vulnerable moment is when you have grabbed the sigil stone and the gate is crashing. They can hit you with their weapons, but the Player controls are disabled temporarily. I barely survived several of those closings, barely made it in front of them to the next gate and then healed while the Daedra attacked them, lol. It was a blast!

Oblivion had a ton of stalkers, I love having stalkers in the game, it really adds to the excitement. The Fallout games with the Talon Company Mercs having a contract to kill you if your character is evil or good - that is like a game in itself; either to enjoy the battle or try to balance in neutral to keep them away, lol.

SubRosa
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 23 2015, 10:54 PM) *

But once the hair was fixed, I did like the face better. And she is making a new expression now, one she has never made before - I captured it in that first screenshot - like her mouth is gapped open slightly - she has never done that before; but I've seen Molly and Annie do it in screenshots! So whatever caused the glitch, I do like the results - but worried it will happen again. Don't want her to suddenly look like a super mutant or yao guar thingy!

And PS - your horror movie Body Snatcher had me rolling, can you imagine one of those type movies where the killer suddenly sees his face changing to that of his victims when he looks in the mirror? ROFL !!

I know the open mouth look you mean. I had it happen to Molly. That is why she has her mouth open in this pic. It turns out it is a glitch from using melee weapons in VATS. Your character gets the angry face when killing things, but the expression sticks afterward. You can clear it out by equipping a melee weapon and hitting something with it a few times outside of VATS, then put it away. It doesn't have to be a person you hit. Just smack the wall.

That face snatching sounds like a cool idea for a movie! You need to write that down and send it to Hollywood. John Carpenter might use it!
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 24 2015, 12:57 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 23 2015, 10:54 PM) *

I know the open mouth look you mean. I had it happen to Molly. That is why she has her mouth open in this pic. It turns out it is a glitch from using melee weapons in VATS. Your character gets the angry face when killing things, but the expression sticks afterward. You can clear it out by equipping a melee weapon and hitting something with it a few times outside of VATS, then put it away. It doesn't have to be a person you hit. Just smack the wall.

That face snatching sounds like a cool idea for a movie! You need to write that down and send it to Hollywood. John Carpenter might use it!

laugh.gif It does sound good, I'd watch it!

Isn't that funny that the face can glitch over using a weapon? How strange! It is kind of a cool face though, I mean she normally never has any expression and her mouth is usually closed It is kind of an Elvis sneer, but on the lower lip instead of the upper, lol.

mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 24 2015, 08:52 PM) *

OMG, I Love Molly in Lincoln's Hat !!!! She looks Awesome in it !!! Favorite shot is Guns N Roses !!!

Oh wow, you beat me to the conversion! I got one piece made from Oblivion to Skyrim, but am struggling to put the collision on it in ChunkMerge.

Now I know Misa has caught up with Molly, because she ran into Uncle Leo just south of Oasis!

mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 24 2015, 05:18 PM) *

Thanks Mirocu!!! Why don't you come now? Don't wait till March, come on now with SubRosa - she is too fast, will be long out of the Wasteland by March!

I was on my way, but the train had already left.... biggrin.gif
Acadian
SubRosa-
By Kyanareth’s wings, you nailed the linkage between Molly’s new hat and the guy in G&R who wears one like it!

That sales lady looks like she doesn’t get many customers. I love the clutter and items on the counter.

Woot! A bound axe for Molly! I love it.

I’m guessing a friendly super-mutant is way better than the alternative! Nice to see that Molly has her new axe ready just in case.

mirocu- Nice shot. How long before the next Green Line train comes through Anacostia Station? I hope there's no delays to the morning commute into DC?
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 25 2015, 02:50 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 24 2015, 05:18 PM) *

I was on my way, but the train had already left.... biggrin.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!! AWESOME Mirocu is in the Wasteland !!!!

mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 25 2015, 05:19 PM) *

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!! AWESOME Mirocu is in the Wasteland !!!!

Not yet. That´s an old pic. Remember, mid-March... wink.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 25 2015, 09:55 AM) *

SubRosa-
By Kyanareth’s wings, you nailed the linkage between Molly’s new hat and the guy in G&R who wears one like it!

That sales lady looks like she doesn’t get many customers. I love the clutter and items on the counter.

Woot! A bound axe for Molly! I love it.

I’m guessing a friendly super-mutant is way better than the alternative! Nice to see that Molly has her new axe ready just in case.

mirocu- Nice shot. How long before the next Green Line train comes through Anacostia Station? I hope there's no delays to the morning commute into DC?

OMG, you are talking Wasteland! Is it possible ... Can we look for Miss Buffy in the Wasteland? GAAAAAAAH!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!

KABOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!

*mALX's head exploded*

Lopov
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 25 2015, 02:52 AM) *

Great hat, great axe! The axe was familiar but I didn't remember immediately that it's from OWB. The hat can be quite tricky to find in the dark.

Underworld is a cool place as long as you stay away from that evil bartender with some Babylonian-sounding name.

Uncle Leo is a great mutant but I only encountered him once, he was one of the most rare encounters in my game.

It seems that train rarely stops in the Capital Wasteland if mirocu has to wait for March. bigsmile.gif
Acadian
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 25 2015, 11:05 AM) *
It seems that train rarely stops in the Capital Wasteland if mirocu has to wait for March. bigsmile.gif
laugh.gif

mALX - I just pick of lots of info on games I don't play by enjoying the adventures and screenies of others. Don't hold your breath for Buffy in the Wasteland - Superian wouldn't like it I'm afraid. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Mirocu might get there quicker if he uses the DC Subway wink.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 25 2015, 02:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 25 2015, 11:05 AM) *
laugh.gif

mALX - I just pick of lots of info on games I don't play by enjoying the adventures and screenies of others. Don't hold your breath for Buffy in the Wasteland - Superian wouldn't like it I'm afraid. tongue.gif

*mALX sadly picks up the pieces of her head and glues them back on*

verysad.gif

SubRosa
Superian, Fallout 3 style!
Acadian
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 25 2015, 12:31 PM) *

Seeing as it has flames, that could work nicely! biggrin.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 25 2015, 08:18 PM) *

mirocu still won´t get there quicker even if he already uses that mod wink.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 26 2015, 02:51 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 25 2015, 08:18 PM) *

mirocu still won´t get there quicker even if he already uses that mod wink.gif

It's the subway marshal! biggrin.gif
mALX

That mod is AWESOME !!! What a great idea! I might have to download that one, how fun!

mALX

Crossing Over = top favorite, what a great shot !!! That is a scary walk, how did you get in front of her to take that shot? Awesome !!!

The Capital Rotunda - I love that battle, everyone in the whole building is the Player's enemy, you can't get a break in there! Misa got these in early so she could send Molly that screen of her in Button's wig, lol.

I really love your captions here, because they're a real tribute to some of the game's icons - like the robot, "Use of deadly force" - They really went all out with the personalities on those robots, didn't they? I love them! Except the securitrons, don't like them at all, lol.

These are all Awesome shots !!!

Acadian
Fun shots!

Nimble Molly Crossing Over. Can she flap those delightful hair wings to get some lift? tongue.gif

Lab coat. I’m stunned. A SubRosa character actually adventuring in high heels?!? ohmy.gif

Deadly force authorized – and witnessed by Robby the Robot. Love Molly’s ‘bound’ axe in action!

Congress is empty. That means it’s not passing any laws . . . which is a good thing. Nice pose by Molly!

Little friend! By Mara, I was expecting to see some bodacious giant axe – maybe with laser beams. . . but it’s a freaking bazooka!

Heh, goodbye might be more appropriate than hello.

Robby George Washington Robot! He’s adorable! happy.gif
Lopov
Crossing over is my favorite shot too, it's awesome with ruined buildings in the background.

Molly looks good in heels but her hairstyle matches her other outfit better.

Before slow Protectron even made it to the ghoul, Molly probably already cleared the tunnels by herself.

Another great shot of the Congress in session but seems like Molly arrived early.

I can actually imagine Super-Mutants saying dumb "Helloooo."

So is Molly a new secretary for the Protectron with the Wig? His name escapes me.
mALX

Here's to show what Misa has been busy doing:

http://i.imgur.com/54VFtdN.png?1

mALX

Raven Rock is the only Bobblehead missing.

Is that the Behemoth that gets mad if you take its teddy bear in the cage? In this game I took that bear, and the Behemoth didn't show up! I even danced around holding that bear dangling and ran up and down that hill where it spawns. Dropped it a million times and picked it back up - the Behemoth was glitched, I guess. First time ever that one didn't spawn!

Ooh, someone has got a fatman! And taking the time to pose for that screenshot - probably also got a crapload of radiation, lol.

Molly is standing where Forest Gump did! Lol. I love that shot, that pose and that view! (and that quest!)

OMG, Nuke in the air !!!!! Favorite shot, how on earth did you do that/catch it mid air? AWESOME !!!!!

Did one nuke kill them? I love that shot, but it is missing legs flying through the air laugh.gif

That Gibson mini-house set up - you would think Bethesda would have made a tiny model for that, but all that is shrunk down real assets - the house, the land under it, the trees around it! I found out because when I started playing on the PC, it crashed every single time I entered that house - never happened on the 360. So I went into the Geck and checked it out, and was stunned to learn it was all real stuff shrunk down !!

Well, making that ini changed fixed the crashing; but if it had never crashed I'd never have learned that about that cute little house set up, lol.

Oh, now I have to also favorite the Gift of Music one - Awesome shot !!! That looks so real and natural !!!!

Awesome shots, all !!!

mirocu
Nice shots, SubRosa biggrin.gif

And nice Bobblehead shot, mALX smile.gif I have most of them too, will have to check that when I come back!
Winter Wolf
Wow! Great shots Rosa. I love Molly- punk-raider style with Reilly's uniform!!

That nuke in the air shot in L'Enfant is now my new desktop pic. It looks awesome!

I am at 17 Bobbleheads. Dunwich, Rockopolis and Small Guns to go.
mALX
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Mar 2 2015, 03:59 AM) *

Wow! Great shots Rosa. I love Molly- punk-raider style with Reilly's uniform!!

That nuke in the air shot in L'Enfant is now my new desktop pic. It looks awesome!

I am at 17 Bobbleheads. Dunwich, Rockopolis and Small Guns to go.

Small Guns - looks like you will need those Keller Tape locations yourself, lol.

Acadian
MALX – Misa looks so cool in her Slash hat and green armor. Wowser on the collection of bobbledudes! biggrin.gif

SubRosa - Great shots of Molly in your game! I love those big dudes when they wield a fire hydrant; but they’re no match for Molly’s blue hatchet! Looking out over the Mall is a great shot – and it actually looks like a pretty day. Gift of music – so the bard profession is still alive and well in the 347th Era? tongue.gif
Winter Wolf
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 2 2015, 03:57 PM) *

Small Guns - looks like you will need those Keller Tape locations yourself, lol.

Actually no! I ticked off the Keller tapes about 100 hours ago. After years of playing Beth games I find that things tend to get quickly overpowered. So generally speaking, I lift SG to around 70, slowly add 20 points by the skill books and finally grab that bobblehead when I have almost finished the character. I plan for it to be the last thing I do. The icing on the cake, so to speak!

mALX
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Mar 3 2015, 12:46 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 2 2015, 03:57 PM) *

Actually no! I ticked off the Keller tapes about 100 hours ago. After years of playing Beth games I find that things tend to get quickly overpowered. So generally speaking, I lift SG to around 70, slowly add 20 points by the skill books and finally grab that bobblehead when I have almost finished the character. I plan for it to be the last thing I do. The icing on the cake, so to speak!

Ooh, great plan!

Lopov
@mALX - wow, almost all bobbleheads collected! And Misa looks great and certainly unique wearing a combination of stealth armor and Lincoln's Hat.

@SubRosa

Where did Molly run into that Behemoth?

The basement of the WH looks just as I pictured it.

Great shot of the empty Mall and Abe watching Molly's back.

Talons got what they deserved.

Gibson is well-preserved for someone that was supposed to live before the War unless I mixed things up.

Agatha! She's one of my favorite characters in the game and the location of her shack is perfect.
SubRosa
That behemoth was from Takoma Park, way in the back by the Abraxo Factory. It is in a big open area with a bunch of other muties. There is a button to call in Talon Company artillery strikes, which I used to finish off most of the regular mutants. But naturally none of the artillery attacks managed to hit the behemoth. So I had to do it the old fashioned way.

Welcome to Point Lookout

Molly is sporting a new hat, courtesy of one of Marse Robert's old soldiers

I hope Renee didn't do this...

Or this!

Swamp gas

A local yokel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.