Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Fallout Screenshot Thread
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 9 2015, 01:55 PM) *

@mirocu - your Wasteland home looks great, especially the Lincoln Room. It took me some time to spot the repeater.

@mALX - your house looks great too, I first noticed the naval cot - I like them more than ordinary beds (in game, that is), and very good idea to add one to your house. And Dogmeat got his own house inside the house! laugh.gif

I have been trying to find out if they can actually be used or if they are just for decoration purposes, like if that doorway is just painted on or if the dog can actually go inside. Does anyone know?

Winter Wolf
Mirocu- Wow, I love the teddy bears on the bed!! I have never thought it possible to get so many on the bed and yet still have it neat and orderly. I have only got 4 bears on mine. You have, like 44. laugh.gif

Neat idea to have a themed Lincoln room! I wish I had thought to do that.

mALX- Wow! You have redesigned everything that I hardly recognize things. It looks so awesome!

A front view of Misa! Woohoo! Great to see that the hair tint is still there! I couldn't imagine you playing a character with dark hair, it just wouldn't feel the same for me. Lol. Does that make sense?!!

I especially love the privacy that the screens provide with bathing. Ben only has a empty tin pot beside the bed to help him get through the night. Lol. laugh.gif

The kitchen is great. Looks like somebody has just finished baking a birthday cake there. I hope that you are getting ready for us forum members to drop around for a visit? Ben is already heading home for that yummy cake!

Not sure about the dog house. The dog action would have to be coded for it to interact with any object, so it is unlikely.
mALX
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 10 2015, 11:46 PM) *

Mirocu- Wow, I love the teddy bears on the bed!! I have never thought it possible to get so many on the bed and yet still have it neat and orderly. I have only got 4 bears on mine. You have, like 44. laugh.gif

Neat idea to have a themed Lincoln room! I wish I had thought to do that.

mALX- Wow! You have redesigned everything that I hardly recognize things. It looks so awesome!

A front view of Misa! Woohoo! Great to see that the hair tint is still there! I couldn't imagine you playing a character with dark hair, it just wouldn't feel the same for me. Lol. Does that make sense?!!

I especially love the privacy that the screens provide with bathing. Ben only has a empty tin pot beside the bed to help him get through the night. Lol. laugh.gif

The kitchen is great. Looks like somebody has just finished baking a birthday cake there. I hope that you are getting ready for us forum members to drop around for a visit? Ben is already heading home for that yummy cake!

Not sure about the dog house. The dog action would have to be coded for it to interact with any object, so it is unlikely.

Yes, it really does make sense - all my characters have red hair, they always have since I first started gaming, lol. And green eyes, too. The fact that I had red hair and green eyes has nothing to do with it though! laugh.gif

Thanks for your kind words on the mod! Yeah, in Skyrim they have a "Dog Lay down here" marker so you can kind of stick it in a dog house and they will use it; but FO3 doesn't have that - I looked everywhere.

But I did find a few dog and NPC idle markers for the followers to sandbox with - one was cooking at a stove, so I've changed the stove in there to one the NPC's can cook at.

Also found an anvil and computer rack that NPC's can play with and added them; plus a bunch of other idles - sweeping, leaning on walls, smoking, laughing, etc.

One thing I like a lot about the idles in FO3 - they string a bunch together into one and make it random so the NPC might do 4 different things in one spot at different times . Really cool. I put a bunch of those around overnight last night; now I'm dying to get a follower to try them out!

* Also overnight added a script to the bathtub that removes the Player and one companion's clothing when they enter the tub; and makes splashing sounds getting in and out of tub.

* Also added a toilet that you can sit on instead of drink from - and it also has some sound effects, (anyone that knows me will assume correctly what those are); and the toilet also flushes when you get off it.

* Added drinks in the glasses, coffee in the mugs, and a plate of the available dinner foods (Blanco Mac and Cheese, Instamash Potatoes, Pork and Beans, and a Yao Gao steak).

* Added some foods: Milk, Sweetrolls, chocolate candy, and my own Nuka Pie; all with some great effects for the Player.

Oh, but the best thing I did last night: Built a room to house Wadsworth and changed his AI package so he can't leave that room. The Player Character can still interact with him for drinks/food/haircuts/jokes/etc - they just have to go to his room to activate him.

Here is some new screens of the changes:

http://imgur.com/a/Uyx4G

SubRosa
I love the x-ray of Homer Simpson's brain in the infirmary!

Wow, that's a lot of Nuka Trucks lining the walls.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 11 2015, 03:46 PM) *

I love the x-ray of Homer Simpson's brain in the infirmary!

Wow, that's a lot of Nuka Trucks lining the walls.

I actually thought of you immediately when I saw that XRay mod on Nexus; you have posted that somewhere before and I remembered it, lol. The one next to it is a pulse grenade in someone's pants (hopefully pants, though I can't be sure); and the other two are sword swallowers, lol.

In my 360 game I used to have the trucks lining the floor along all the walls, but with the new PC game I was able to make a more convenient spot to line them, lol.

Of course, I didn't collect all those trucks in the screen; I just set them up for the screenshots. I plan to remove them all; and in my game those ceiling shelves will be empty till I find my own trucks. I want to fill them adding the trucks as I find them like I usually do.

The bears in the bedroom - I put some on shelves along the ceiling for the screenshot too - I'm leaving them up because the ones I find will still be put in the bed like they always were, the bed is just bigger to hold them now, lol.

I still have to nav-mesh it to account for the new furniture, and beta test the scripts on the toilet and bathtub; but other than that it is finished and ready to play in my game now. I am going up to Paradise Falls and get the human girl follower to test out my sandboxing idles I set up in there, lol.

Winter Wolf
Carpet in the doghouse! Just wait until Jax, Dixie Belle and Boo Boo find out about that. They will be demanding garlic prawns and cappuccino as well! Don't laugh, the Scottish guy I work with feeds that to his 2 dogs each week. It is their favourite meal. laugh.gif

I also love that teddy that is lying sideways on the shelf. It looks so perfect like that. smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 11 2015, 07:28 PM) *

Carpet in the doghouse! Just wait until Jax, Dixie Belle and Boo Boo find out about that. They will be demanding garlic prawns and cappuccino as well! Don't laugh, the Scottish guy I work with feeds that to his 2 dogs each week. It is their favourite meal. laugh.gif

I also love that teddy that is lying sideways on the shelf. It looks so perfect like that. smile.gif

My three dogs are spoiled enough as it is, rollinglaugh.gif

I actually switched out that teddy for a car model:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallou...=20110616181918

Winter Wolf
Okay, some old pics from me.

First home (a small bunker)-

Outside Megaton

Keep Out

Inside

Silence of the Lambs

Bookshelf

My old toon. Nemo

Nemo 2

His usual look. Stalker.

Stalker 2
mALX
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 11 2015, 09:30 PM) *

That bunker is AWESOME!!!!! It looks better (and more functional) than the Megaton house even after all the modding on it! Great screens! Thanks for sharing them!

mirocu
@mALX - Those new pics are awesome! I mean it, it looks really nice and a place IŽd actually could live in! goodjob.gif

@Wolfie - Cool bunker biggrin.gif If you donŽt want to live in Megaton but still have easy access to the merchants/quest givers, IŽd say that place is spot on smile.gif

QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 12 2015, 03:30 AM) *

[Full Pat the NES Punk mode]
Aww, look at the little robots! biggrin.gif
[/Full Pat the NES Punk mode]
Winter Wolf
Thanks folks. The bunker is exactly as you both describe- functional and handy to Megaton. It is a get in, store your gear and get back out again.

Two more pics I forgot to add before.

Looking back at the door

Gimme Gimme
mALX
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 12 2015, 05:54 AM) *

Thanks folks. The bunker is exactly as you both describe- functional and handy to Megaton. It is a get in, store your gear and get back out again.

Two more pics I forgot to add before.

Looking back at the door

Gimme Gimme

I am in love with this bunker!

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 12 2015, 03:07 AM) *

@mALX - Those new pics are awesome! I mean it, it looks really nice and a place IŽd actually could live in! goodjob.gif

@Wolfie - Cool bunker biggrin.gif If you donŽt want to live in Megaton but still have easy access to the merchants/quest givers, IŽd say that place is spot on smile.gif

QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 12 2015, 03:30 AM) *

[Full Pat the NES Punk mode]
Aww, look at the little robots! biggrin.gif
[/Full Pat the NES Punk mode]

Thank you so much, Mirocu!

SubRosa
I loved the mini Liberty Prime. I can still hear his voice in my head: "Communism is Death! Democracy is Life!"
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 12 2015, 05:31 PM) *

I loved the mini Liberty Prime. I can still hear his voice in my head: "Communism is Death! Democracy is Life!"

In a tiny voice! laugh.gif
mALX

I've got the resource mod that adds those mini load screen items as toys, it is how I got that Corvega for my bookshelf - never realized how awesome the robots would look as action figures till I saw Winter Wolf's screens!

Renee
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 12 2015, 05:54 AM) *

Wow very nice. I love the Colonial flag especially.

...must ... resist .... the power .... of the mods...

SubRosa
If Sunny was crouching down in front of me like that, I'd be all smiles thanks to the view!

Renee
rollinglaugh.gif You and your smoking mods! rollinglaugh.gif

Wilson looks like a tough guy. smile.gif Man, one of these days I gotta try New Vegas. I can get it from Steam, right?

mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ May 31 2015, 02:06 PM) *

WOO HOO! It is good to see the Mojave again! Awesome shots, and another great looking character! Thanks for posting these Lopov, Awesome shots!

I'm with both SubRosa and Renee - they selected my favorite shots except the first one "Wilson Lives" - that has to be up in the top favorites with the smoking and his little smile at seeing Sunny's butt, lol.

QUOTE(Renee @ May 31 2015, 02:25 PM) *

Wilson looks like a tough guy. smile.gif Man, one of these days I gotta try New Vegas. I can get it from Steam, right?

Yes! I got mine from Steam, and with all the DLC included it was $9.00 ($4.00 without the DLC). It was on sale for Thanksgiving.

SubRosa
Even if you don't buy it from Steam, you have to use Steam anyway to play FONV. It was the first Bethesda game to go that route.
Lopov
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 31 2015, 08:10 PM) *
If Sunny was crouching down in front of me like that, I'd be all smiles thanks to the view!
She's probably the cutest character in the Mojave.

QUOTE(Renee @ May 31 2015, 08:25 PM) *
All my Fallout characters were smokers. bigsmile.gif I'm not a smoker but the mod which allows smoking is just great and has to be used . tongue.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ May 31 2015, 10:01 PM) *
I'm with both SubRosa and Renee - they selected my favorite shots except the first one "Wilson Lives" - that has to be up in the top favorites with the smoking and his little smile at seeing Sunny's butt, lol.
Thanks, mALX! There'll be more pics when I'm less busy with real-life stuff.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 1 2015, 08:46 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 31 2015, 08:10 PM) *
She's probably the cutest character in the Mojave.

QUOTE(Renee @ May 31 2015, 08:25 PM) *
All my Fallout characters were smokers. bigsmile.gif I'm not a smoker but the mod which allows smoking is just great and has to be used . tongue.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ May 31 2015, 10:01 PM) *
Thanks, mALX! There'll be more pics when I'm less busy with real-life stuff.

Is there a mod for Player smoking? How does it work, do they just do it when idling? And will it work with Fallout 3? I don't smoke either, but got that mod that changes the cigarette packs to Marlboro brand, and they are all over my Player house mods now - so having a smoking Player character would just fit right in!!!!

Can you post a link to the mod? I def want it.

Lopov
Smoking is controllable, you can make your characters smoke when you wish. Here's Light Up and Smoke those Cigarettes, which I used in Fallout 3 but in New Vegas I use Real Smokes, which I like more because it comes with a lighter and makes cigarettes more common.

There are other mods that allow smoking but I like these two the most.
Renee
I'll have to find a hookah mod when I start New Vegas. laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

Cho Zen-Wahn Selfie

Straight outta Vault 101

mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 1 2015, 02:29 PM) *

Smoking is controllable, you can make your characters smoke when you wish. Here's Light Up and Smoke those Cigarettes, which I used in Fallout 3 but in New Vegas I use Real Smokes, which I like more because it comes with a lighter and makes cigarettes more common.

There are other mods that allow smoking but I like these two the most.

Does it really effect your health with nicotene poisoning? I saw that one screen and thought ... WHOA! laugh.gif But I love the look of the cigarette lit, wish it had a bit of smoke to it too.

Awesome mods, thank you for these links!!!

QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 1 2015, 06:27 PM) *

I'll have to find a hookah mod when I start New Vegas. laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

Cho Zen-Wahn Selfie

Straight outta Vault 101

Niced Selfie, and boy do I remember that first blinding moment when you step outside the vault for the first time and see real sunlight.

Lopov
QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 2 2015, 12:27 AM) *
Nice selfie, I can almost picture Cho stretching his right arm to make a selfie with his Pip-Boy Photo feature.

Straight outta Vault 101 wasn't taken that close to the Vault, was it? I like the blur in this shot for some reason.

Wilson and me didn't really get along well after he massacred Goodsprings, in fact it wasn't his intention but he accidentally picked up a shot glass in front of him and the entire village went on a rampage against him. He killed most of them in self-defense and until I decide what will become of him, I launched a new character.

Introducing Samuel Sand - a courier, a scout, a sniper - the man of many talents.

He takes sniping so seriously that he modded his varmint rifle to make sure not to miss a bottle.

Since he was out of shape because of being head-shotted, he practiced on Joe Cobb, the ex-convict who wanted to burn Goodsprings. Well, he won't burn it now, that's for sure.

Sand likes to smoke too, though not as excessively as most of Lopov's characters.
SubRosa
Renee: Now I am trying to place Cho too in that second pic. I think that is the Washington Monument in the background, and that is a ship beside him, and a bridge...

Is it by Moonbeam Outdoor Cinema and Hamilton's Hideaway? In that dried up stretch of the Potomac?

Lopov: Doh! The old accidentally touched something set off a massacre routine! You know you could have just reloaded your last save, and striven to avoid the homicidally offensive shot glass!

I always liked the Varmint Rifle. It is one of my favorite looking guns in FONV. It is just too bad it does so low damage, you cannot afford to keep it for too long, if you want to stay alive in the Mojave.

Joe Cobb is definitely the ideal subject for target practice!
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 7 2015, 04:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 2 2015, 12:27 AM) *
Nice selfie, I can almost picture Cho stretching his right arm to make a selfie with his Pip-Boy Photo feature.

Straight outta Vault 101 wasn't taken that close to the Vault, was it? I like the blur in this shot for some reason.

Wilson and me didn't really get along well after he massacred Goodsprings, in fact it wasn't his intention but he accidentally picked up a shot glass in front of him and the entire village went on a rampage against him. He killed most of them in self-defense and until I decide what will become of him, I launched a new character.

Introducing Samuel Sand - a courier, a scout, a sniper - the man of many talents.

He takes sniping so seriously that he modded his varmint rifle to make sure not to miss a bottle.

Since he was out of shape because of being head-shotted, he practiced on Joe Cobb, the ex-convict who wanted to burn Goodsprings. Well, he won't burn it now, that's for sure.

Sand likes to smoke too, though not as excessively as most of Lopov's characters.

BwaaHaa! I never thought of sniping Joe Cobb, lol. Does that stop the attack by the other Powder Gangers? I love the smoking theme - and how did he get such a great gun so early in the game? Awesome shots! Thank you for sharing these, I love NV !!!

Lopov
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 7 2015, 11:51 PM) *
Lopov: Doh! The old accidentally touched something set off a massacre routine! You know you could have just reloaded your last save, and striven to avoid the homicidally offensive shot glass!

I always liked the Varmint Rifle. It is one of my favorite looking guns in FONV. It is just too bad it does so low damage, you cannot afford to keep it for too long, if you want to stay alive in the Mojave.

I thought of reloading but I liked the irony behind it - entire town jumps on you because of grabbing a shot glass by accident. So no reloading.

Varmint Rifle - my character Gregory was carrying it always, even at high levels though he mostly used it for getting attention of his enemies since it wasn't capable of doing any real harm anymore. It's a great weapon and Sand was lucky to get all mods from Chet.

QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 9 2015, 07:10 PM) *
I never thought of sniping Joe Cobb, lol. Does that stop the attack by the other Powder Gangers?

Nope, they still attack but without Cobb they're much less dangerous because he's the toughest from the gang.

Since I was busy with real-life stuff, I had more fun playing with the character creator than actual playing, trying to create a creepy-looking character. It took some time but I think I succeeded with Ade, whom I consider my most eerie looking character up to the present. Well, when he was created, it didn't feel right to leave him permanently inside Doc Mitchell's house, so his story began.

Doc Mitchell's comment regarding Ade

One-eyed man walks again

Unnecessary practice with Sunny Smiles

Just like Wilson, Ade prefers his grave raven-free as well

Unlike Sand who sniped Cobb, Ade threw a hatchet at him

Cobb was too afraid to fight back but death followed him...outside

...and inside

When Cobb was dealt with, his corpse was used to gain attention of other Powder Gangers

Now it was time to wait

Gunfight in the night

Ade correctly predicted that help from country bumpkins wasn't needed at all

Time to go back to sleep
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 11 2015, 06:08 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 7 2015, 11:51 PM) *

I thought of reloading but I liked the irony behind it - entire town jumps on you because of grabbing a shot glass by accident. So no reloading.

Varmint Rifle - my character Gregory was carrying it always, even at high levels though he mostly used it for getting attention of his enemies since it wasn't capable of doing any real harm anymore. It's a great weapon and Sand was lucky to get all mods from Chet.

QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 9 2015, 07:10 PM) *
I never thought of sniping Joe Cobb, lol. Does that stop the attack by the other Powder Gangers?

Nope, they still attack but without Cobb they're much less dangerous because he's the toughest from the gang.

Since I was busy with real-life stuff, I had more fun playing with the character creator than actual playing, trying to create a creepy-looking character. It took some time but I think I succeeded with Ade, whom I consider my most eerie looking character up to the present. Well, when he was created, it didn't feel right to leave him permanently inside Doc Mitchell's house, so his story began.

One-eyed man walks again

...and inside

When Cobb was dealt with, his corpse was used to gain attention of other Powder Gangers

Now it was time to wait

Gunfight in the night

Time to go back to sleep

I can't get these links to work, is the image site down?

SubRosa
Ade needs a tophat! He looks like Abe Lincoln with an attitude! You should have made him for FO3, then he could have used Lincoln's Repeater, Hat, and so forth. Though you could still port them over to FONV.
Lopov
The site is probably down temporarily, it shall be back soon.

I intentionally created three characters one after another, now I'll try and port them to the same game, which will be Ade's. So Wilson and Sand will be his companions. Ade is a reclusive shotgun specialist, Sand is a well-mannered sniper and Wilson is an arrogant knife wielder so the trio should be interesting to play. I think I learned by now, how to make PCs as NPCs and I'll use the SCC mod for Ade to recruit them. The trio will then head north and try to make their way past cazadores and travel farther north to new Vegas. Since there will be three of them, I think they should be fine, even if their enemies will be high-leveled. Their adventure will be DiD, of course.
mALX

Still down. verysad.gif

SubRosa
I can see them all? Maybe try and force refresh your browser cache.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 13 2015, 07:16 PM) *

I can see them all? Maybe try and force refresh your browser cache.

It might be just the server for that image site around my area, because everything else on my laptop is working just fine; and I've never had trouble seeing Lopov's images before. I'm going to go into my son's bedroom in about an hour and see if I can bring it up on his computer, which is hardwired into the modem.

(if that doesn't work I will most def try this link, thank you).

Renee
I can't see the pics either. I'll see if I can try that force cache business.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 7 2015, 04:17 PM) *

Correct. It was taken somewhere south of Springvale Elementary. "Straight outta Vault 101" is a play on Straight outta Compton, which is a famous rap song. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 7 2015, 05:51 PM) *

Is it by Moonbeam Outdoor Cinema and Hamilton's Hideaway? In that dried up stretch of the Potomac?

Pretty sure it's somewhere near Springvale Elementary, on the way to Super Duper Mart.
SubRosa
QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 13 2015, 09:20 PM) *

Correct. It was taken somewhere south of Springvale Elementary. "Straight outta Vault 101" is a play on Straight outta Compton, which is a famous rap song. biggrin.gif

I ain't straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer wink.gif
Acadian
Like mALX and Renee, I can't bring up the images either.
Renee
Ha ha SR. laugh.gif I remember that song, I always thought it was funny

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jun 13 2015, 09:33 PM) *

Yah, that website must be down. I tried the reset cache trick, didn't work. sad.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 13 2015, 09:37 PM) *

Yah, that website must be down. I tried the reset cache trick, didn't work. sad.gif

I tried again, and I can still see them just fine. I am using Firefox.

I just tried it with Internet Explorer, and I get a web page with some writing, but no picture. So it looks like a browser issue. I suggest ditching IE and getting a real web browser... biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 13 2015, 10:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 13 2015, 09:37 PM) *

I tried again, and I can still see them just fine. I am using Firefox.

I just tried it with Internet Explorer, and I get a web page with some writing, but no picture. So it looks like a browser issue. I suggest ditching IE and getting a real web browser... biggrin.gif

I'm using Google Chrome, and it's not working tonight (but always has in the past for his imaging storage site).

sad.gif I want to see Ade!

mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jun 13 2015, 09:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 13 2015, 09:20 PM) *

I ain't straight outta Compton, I'm straight out the trailer wink.gif

laugh.gif

mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 11 2015, 06:08 PM) *

One-eyed man walks again

...and inside

Now it was time to wait

Gunfight in the night

Time to go back to sleep

I am still not able to view these screens, and was able to prior to this, (but now those screens I saw before and commented on have been blocked from view as well - the page opens up but no screen shows on it).

So I am wondering if it is my antivirus software blocking it (although it isn't showing anything saying that and usually does when it has blocked something); or maybe the imaging site you use has stopped working with Google Chrome, since someone said they couldn't see it on Internet Explorer.

I don't know why it isn't showing up, but I wish I could see them!

Lopov
Your browser is fine, the album got corrupt for some reason and had to be deleted. Which isn't really such a shame because Ade's game won't be continued. All saves suffered from save bloating which I noticed when CTDs began, I only made it to Primm and the game was crashing constantly. I didn't find out the culprit behind bloating, it had to be one of my mods, so I reinstalled the game from scratch, updated any old mods, and I didn't install any "suspicious" ones at all. Ade's game couldn't be loaded anymore but I made a test character, did some gaming and bloating seems to be gone.

I have a new character which I'll introduce as soon as I edit some pics and write something of a backstory.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 21 2015, 12:34 PM) *

Your browser is fine, the album got corrupt for some reason and had to be deleted. Which isn't really such a shame because Ade's game won't be continued. All saves suffered from save bloating which I noticed when CTDs began, I only made it to Primm and the game was crashing constantly. I didn't find out the culprit behind bloating, it had to be one of my mods, so I reinstalled the game from scratch, updated any old mods, and I didn't install any "suspicious" ones at all. Ade's game couldn't be loaded anymore but I made a test character, did some gaming and bloating seems to be gone.

I have a new character which I'll introduce as soon as I edit some pics and write something of a backstory.

Well, I'm glad it is going to be straightened out, I love your screens; you tell an artistic story with them.

Lopov
Thanks, mALX! Here are pics of my new character as promised:

Joe lives!

This is a must-up screenshot for my characters. As soon as they're created, I turn them towards the window so they're facing the light and turn the camera around to check if I'm satisfied with their looks. Actually I wasn't that satisfied with Joe on this pic, I think he looks better in others.

Regarding Strength

Doc Mitchell always comments on your highest or lowest SPECIAL stat.

Shovel on the back

Little & Big

Not only is Sunny smaller than an average NPC in FNV but Joe is much more taller than everyone else.

Let's waste some geckos!

Let's waste some more!

And some more!

Joe from up close

Sunset
Acadian
So nice you've got a new character and that the screenies are working for you now. Joe looks great - big dude! And he's really shoveling it to those geckos. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Joe is the Shoveler!
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jun 21 2015, 04:36 PM) *

Thanks, mALX! Here are pics of my new character as promised:

Joe lives!

This is a must-up screenshot for my characters. As soon as they're created, I turn them towards the window so they're facing the light and turn the camera around to check if I'm satisfied with their looks. Actually I wasn't that satisfied with Joe on this pic, I think he looks better in others.

Regarding Strength

Doc Mitchell always comments on your highest or lowest SPECIAL stat.

Shovel on the back

Little & Big

Not only is Sunny smaller than an average NPC in FNV but Joe is much more taller than everyone else.

Let's waste some geckos!

Let's waste some more!

And some more!

Joe from up close

Sunset

Joe Lives - His skin is amazing in this shot, so much detail in the texture - you must have one whopping rig, why don't my NPC's look this good?

I got a huge laugh out of what Doc said to Joe, I have never heard that one before on any vid even! That had me rolling!

That is also the first time I've ever actually seen someone use a shovel for a weapon too! Joe is AWESOME! I can't wait to see more of his gameplay, he is one whopping guy!

So glad you got the issue fixed, I did not want to miss your updates!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.