Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guild Discussion
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Feb 27 2017, 06:04 PM) *

How much earlier would everyone be ok with? One hour? Two hours?

Of course the festivities will be ongoing for a few hours so people can drop in and out whenever they please.

I'm open to whenever that won't put a strain time-wise on the people on GMT. I'd say drop it back a minimum of 3 hours, or 4 maybe?
mALX
QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Feb 27 2017, 05:58 PM) *

I'm totally fine with going earlier. Jo'zira will have to bring a (late) housewarming gift to Misa's manor.

Also
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 27 2017, 03:30 PM) *

I hope to get the Banker and Merchant in there, waiting to see if they go on half price sale in the last couple weeks of March (the anniversary of their announcement and release).

SAME
Mostly the banker, but then a different banker was datamined a while back and, frankly, I think I prefer to have him than the dowdy Tythis Andromo. But mostly I don't want to warp to Rawl'kha or Shornhelm whenever I need to access a bank.

Lol, I don't mind the dowdy guy, but ... what is up with that fence? Does he not work or something? Or is he only available to the player who gets him?

Also, I wondered if when we set them out at the houses, can we make them sit or do they have to stand?

Acadian
Guild social gathering on Friday at Hunding House -

Looks like hazmick, Monkey, mALX and I are all fine if the time were adjusted to a couple hours earlier.

What say you, Grits, Khajiit and Kazaera? smile.gif
Kazaera
I didn't want to ask for it to be adjusted just for me, but I'd be really happy if the meetup was a few hours earlier! 1am is just a bit late and all. tongue.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(hazmick @ Feb 27 2017, 05:04 PM) *

How much earlier would everyone be ok with? One hour? Two hours?

Of course the festivities will be ongoing for a few hours so people can drop in and out whenever they please.

Khajiit usually goes to dinner on Fridays at around 5pm CST so he'd be good with 4pm CST/5 EST, if we are going for earlier.
Grits
Earlier works better for me. My plans won’t be final until everyone here gets back into town and we consult (it’s a week of many birthdays), but it’s unlikely that they will start before 5 pm eastern.

I’m excited for our first Hunding House meetup! smile.gif
hazmick
How about 2pm PST, 3pm MST, 4pm CST, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT? Maybe even earlier?
Acadian
QUOTE(hazmick @ Mar 1 2017, 01:32 PM) *

The 2pm PST ... 10pm GMT is fine by me. Honestly, I can make just about anything this Friday. smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Mar 1 2017, 04:32 PM) *

Perfect for me! I feed the pets at 4:30 EST, so there is a sweet spot of a couple hours right after feeding with no disturbances!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(hazmick @ Mar 1 2017, 03:32 PM) *

Khajiit is prepared!
monkeyemoness
If everyone else is fine with 4pm CST, then yeah, that's good for me too. I got nothing going on on Fridays.
Kazaera
Absolutely fine with me! I might be a tad late this Friday because yada yada attempting to cross southeast England without getting trapped in Friday evening London rush hour yada but in general that's a good time for me. smile.gif
Grits
Kazaera, I hope your road trip went well!

Folks, I’m going to miss our gathering tonight. Circumstances too boring to relate. Funnily enough my whole rest of the weekend is wide open now. Sigh.

Jerric headed over to Hunding House anyway. It was a beautiful, clear evening. Here he wonders if all this food is for him. After the feast he wandered out to the ocean deck. Here he begins to realize that he is there on the wrong night. But his Ma raised him right, so he put everything back how he found it.

Have a great time, my friends!
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 3 2017, 11:50 AM) *

Folks, I’m going to miss our gathering tonight. Circumstances too boring to relate. Funnily enough my whole rest of the weekend is wide open now. Sigh.

Jerric headed over to Hunding House anyway. It was a beautiful, clear evening. Here he wonders if all this food is for him. After the feast he wandered out to the ocean deck. Here he begins to realize that he is there on the wrong night. But his Ma raised him right, so he put everything back how he found it.

I've had some "funny" friends turning lights off when they visit in my absence; so if you find any lights off - feel free to turn them on again. Sorry about that, lol.

Acadian
Looking forward to seeing folks. Grits, sorry that Jerric can't make it but surely do appreciate the thoughtful postcards!

mALX, Buffy will try to be a few minutes early to help Misa slice cheese, put out the imp chips, check the lights etc. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 3 2017, 03:10 PM) *

Looking forward to seeing folks. Grits, sorry that Jerric can't make it but surely do appreciate the thoughtful postcards!

mALX, Buffy will try to be a few minutes early to help Misa slice cheese, put out the imp chips, check the lights etc. tongue.gif

Urk!

*Misa quickly crosses "Imp Chips" off menu items to be served*

rollinglaugh.gif

ghastley
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 3 2017, 01:53 PM) *

I've had some "funny" friends turning lights off when they visit in my absence; so if you find any lights off - feel free to turn them on again. Sorry about that, lol.

But think of the electric magicka bill!
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 3 2017, 03:44 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 3 2017, 01:53 PM) *

But think of the electric magicka bill!

I was thinking of Jerric stumbling around in the dark, falling off the tower or something, lol. (someone already died landing in the pool trying to jump off the tower; but I won't mention any names, lol).

hazmick
Very fun meeting tonight at the guild hall, having our own space to play around in feels great.

The next guild meet will be held on April 7th. Should we stick with this new earlier time? Also, location - guild hall again or do people want to hold the meet elsewhere?
Acadian
I agree, it was a great time! I think everyone seemed to enjoy it and it was wonderful to welcome Tsarin-jo into our little guild. Thanks for teaching Buffy the Khajiiti style of dancing. smile.gif

Thanks so much to mALX for providing such a magnificent guildhall. Every time I go there I am in awe of your decorative talent and how much TLC is reflected everywhere I look there.

Same time and place April 7th is fine for me but I'm pretty flexible. I have to imagine the earlier time probably works a little better for those in the GMT zone.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Yes, it was a good time! The place and time is fine for Khajiit l!
Kazaera
That was so much fun! Everyone's been amazingly welcoming, thank you so much! smile.gif And mALX, your home is BEAUTIFUL. I am in awe.

I should be able to make April 7th if nothing comes up - already looking forward to i!
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 3 2017, 11:50 AM) *

Jerric's antics were very missed; but we all enjoyed the wonderful gifts of food he sent ahead!

Seriously = food is one of the hardest items to gather mats for, I bought 100 flour and in a just a few items it was gone!!!!

I don't know how you were able to make so much and send it, but Thank you so much for the food!!!!! It has really made the place look Awesome!

QUOTE(hazmick @ Mar 3 2017, 09:13 PM) *

Very fun meeting tonight at the guild hall, having our own space to play around in feels great.

The next guild meet will be held on April 7th. Should we stick with this new earlier time? Also, location - guild hall again or do people want to hold the meet elsewhere?

I like the earlier time very much! (and love holding the meetings at the Guild Hall, but will go where ever our Guild is meeting, lol).

If we ever reach 10 members and get Tabards, we can wear them for our meetings !!! That would be so Awesome for screenshots!

QUOTE(Kazaera @ Mar 4 2017, 04:40 PM) *

That was so much fun! Everyone's been amazingly welcoming, thank you so much! smile.gif And mALX, your home is BEAUTIFUL. I am in awe.

I should be able to make April 7th if nothing comes up - already looking forward to i!

Think of it as our Chorrol Clubhouse, lol. It was so Awesome to meet you and Tsarin-jo! So glad you came to this server!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 4 2017, 05:47 PM) *

If we ever reach 10 members and get Tabards, we can wear them for our meetings !!! That would be so Awesome for screenshots!

Tabbards are nice, but a bank! That would be a huge boon!
monkeyemoness
Everyone was practicing their Acrobatics in mALX's home and it was great. Had to leave earlier than intended from both the guild meeting and the meeting I had after but welp. I was too Tired ™ to have Jo'zira properly give his welcome to Tsarin-jo, but welcome either way.

@mALX - I went through a full stack of flour on my crafting monkey before I realized how vital it is to Provisioning decorations. Now I'm collecting it like a madman to make sure I have enough. Rakeipa is another one that's rapidly depleting.
mALX
QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Mar 6 2017, 07:51 AM) *

Everyone was practicing their Acrobatics in mALX's home and it was great. Had to leave earlier than intended from both the guild meeting and the meeting I had after but welp. I was too Tired ™ to have Jo'zira properly give his welcome to Tsarin-jo, but welcome either way.

@mALX - I went through a full stack of flour on my crafting monkey before I realized how vital it is to Provisioning decorations. Now I'm collecting it like a madman to make sure I have enough. Rakeipa is another one that's rapidly depleting.

Yeah, 20 flour for ONE APPLE !!!!!! It is crazy !!! I bid on 200 flour and some other furniture crafting mats on an auction last night, but the bidding rapidly went way over my budget; I had to drop out.

I am not sure how much Rakeipa I have left, but I used a huge lot of it up making braziers, candles, sconces, etc. (fire).

Grits
It sounds like you all had a great time at fabulous Hunding House! I’m sorry we missed it, but if we can ever possibly make it, we will.

For a while the only gifts Pog could make were food. Jerric spent days scouring containers in delves for decorative wax and flour. I was so glad when they fixed the wax distribution, but not half as happy as Jerric was! laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 6 2017, 04:53 PM) *

It sounds like you all had a great time at fabulous Hunding House! I’m sorry we missed it, but if we can ever possibly make it, we will.

For a while the only gifts Pog could make were food. Jerric spent days scouring containers in delves for decorative wax and flour. I was so glad when they fixed the wax distribution, but not half as happy as Jerric was! laugh.gif

I was having a worse time finding flour than the wax - learned a secret place to find it though.

Grits
That’s a great idea, thanks! It takes so darn much flour, and I’ve never seen it for sale before I got into prices that were too steep for my crew and just quit looking. When Jerric finally gets a kitchen he will need a lot of flour for those sweetrolls! tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Mar 6 2017, 05:55 PM) *

That’s a great idea, thanks! It takes so darn much flour, and I’ve never seen it for sale before I got into prices that were too steep for my crew and just quit looking. When Jerric finally gets a kitchen he will need a lot of flour for those sweetrolls! tongue.gif

Right? 20 flour for one apple !!!!! It is crazy high need for flour to make one item! I was getting 3-4 in there every time I logged back in to clean it out; but I have some benefit in my champion points that increases loot, so ... not sure. But I got the 40 I needed to make 2 items in a short space of time in there.

Grits
Friends, I’m afraid I’ll miss our next Guild gathering, can’t be helped.

Is anyone still looking for the Cherry Blossom Branch Runebox? If so, I have an extra for you. IPB Image
mALX

Oh darn it! Misa likes having his Nord presence! verysad.gif

** I have an extra one of those Cherry Tree Branch Runeboxes too, if anyone wants.

Kazaera
Oh no! You'll be missed. sad.gif

@mALX - Me not having one is my own fault since I haven't done many of the Jester's quests, but if you happen to have an extra, I wouldn't complain... verysad.gif

Anyway, I just saw the flour discussion above. It's possible everyone already knows this, but

mALX
QUOTE(Kazaera @ Mar 26 2017, 05:42 PM) *

Oh no! You'll be missed. sad.gif

@mALX - Me not having one is my own fault since I haven't done many of the Jester's quests, but if you happen to have an extra, I wouldn't complain... verysad.gif

Anyway, I just saw the flour discussion above. It's possible everyone already knows this, but

Wow, I didn't know about those!!! Thank you! Wow, I'll bet they were set up there during the Jubilee Festival last year for ingredients to make the cake!

*mALX hurries off to nab some flour...*

hazmick
Reminder that the next guild meet is next Friday, same time and place as before. Looking forward to it!
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Mar 31 2017, 11:35 AM) *

Reminder that the next guild meet is next Friday, same time and place as before. Looking forward to it!

WOO HOO! There is a few new things to see in and around the house!

Also = I'm not sure if or how the name can be seen by anyone including myself; but the name of the house has been changed to "Chorrolite Guild" (just learned how to change the name, but there wasn't room for the "Hall" at the end).

I hope anyone who bought brooms from the Crown Store brings them to the meeting so they can demonstrate them on the target skeleton!

Also: For the Guild meeting: If anyone is trying to get the Achievement for winning one duel but really doesn't want to duel; let me know and one of my bank mules can drop in and volunteer to be killed by anyone trying to get that achievement.

I had no idea about this achievement till yesterday, when a friend volunteered to let Misa kill him so she could get it (because they knew that I have no desire to actually duel, but love getting any achievements).

Acadian
mALX, I visited the guild hall today and all I could see was 'Hunding Palatial Estate' for location. Checked several different ways but they all said the same thing. Unfortunately it may be the same as your horse. Only you can see the name Puffy. Lol.
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 6 2017, 03:36 PM) *

mALX, I visited the guild hall today and all I could see was 'Hunding Palatial Estate' for location. Checked several different ways but they all said the same thing. Unfortunately it may be the same as your horse. Only you can see the name Puffy. Lol.

Aw, that is too bad! I was hoping it would show up when people were there! verysad.gif

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 6 2017, 11:35 PM) *

Aw, that is too bad! I was hoping it would show up when people were there! verysad.gif

That's ok! It is The Chorrolite Hall in our hearts!
hazmick
Reminder that the meeting is tonight! Cirinwe and I are looking forward to playing in the pool seeing everyone.
Acadian
Looking forward to it! tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 7 2017, 04:21 AM) *

It does show up when I am looking at "Permissions" when buying a new house; but that is the only place I've seen it so far. It was cool to see it, but like Acadian said - it is probably like our Mount names, and can't be seen by anyone else.

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 7 2017, 10:55 AM) *

It does show up when I am looking at "Permissions" when buying a new house; but that is the only place I've seen it so far. It was cool to see it, but like Acadian said - it is probably like our Mount names, and can't be seen by anyone else.

This one feels like this is something they should change, mount names too. MMOs should have ways for players to express their individuality, and Khajiit thinks allowing others to see these names would go a long way towards that.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Apr 7 2017, 08:46 AM) *

Reminder that the meeting is tonight! Cirinwe and I are looking forward to playing in the pool seeing everyone.

laugh.gif

Thank you so much for the reminder! Misa is all loaded up with fireworks; and "Grunting Calia" (the bank mule) is warming up in the bullpen = eager to be killed by anyone needing that first Dueling achievement! (if anyone wants it).

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 7 2017, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 7 2017, 10:55 AM) *

This one feels like this is something they should change, mount names too. MMOs should have ways for players to express their individuality, and Khajiit thinks allowing others to see these names would go a long way towards that.

Oh, great idea! That would be Awesome!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(hazmick @ Apr 7 2017, 07:46 AM) *

What time is the meeting again? Want to make sure we (Mira, Feng) don't miss it!

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 7 2017, 11:01 AM) *

Yeah! I mean, how many characters use the Imperial White Horse? Now how many of those named theirs Empress? Also, it kind of sucks you can't change a mounts name between more than 1 characters. Mira has Empress but if another character wants a white horse, it will still be named Empress, right?
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 7 2017, 12:06 PM) *

What time is the meeting again? Want to make sure we (Mira, Feng) don't miss it!

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 7 2017, 11:01 AM) *

Yeah! I mean, how many characters use the Imperial White Horse? Now how many of those named theirs Empress? Also, it kind of sucks you can't change a mounts name between more than 1 characters. Mira has Empress but if another character wants a white horse, it will still be named Empress, right?

Yes, all my characters ride "Puffy."

hazmick
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 7 2017, 05:06 PM) *

Same as last time - 2pm PST, 3pm MST, 4pm CST, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(hazmick @ Apr 7 2017, 12:38 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 7 2017, 05:06 PM) *

Same as last time - 2pm PST, 3pm MST, 4pm CST, 5pm EST, 10pm GMT

Got it! Thanks Haz!
Grits
Have fun, take pictures! smile.gif
hazmick
Another fun meet-up! Very floral.

Dancing

Training

Next meet-up will be held at the same time, on May 5th.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.