Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guild Discussion
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
RaderOfTheLostArk
So I realized why I was able to kill one of the WBs on my own in Craglorn, and it's not because I'm a super l33t pro-G4mer (I don't really think that anyway). I noticed that the spellfiends that spawned, for whatever reason, didn't attack me. I thought maybe I just didn't trigger them properly. And lately, I've had enemies where, if I positioned myself in the right way, they wouldn't attack me.

Anyway, the reason why it clicked that the WB battle was bonked in my favor was because I just tried a little ago fighting a couple more WBs on my own there, and...well, didn't go so hot. Died on the one and had to run away on the other, because those enemies did trigger and attack me while I was trying to break these crystals that would release the WBs afterwards.

So my vote goes to Craglorn content for Friday.
Acadian
Sounds like we should have a pretty good showing tomorrow and looking forward to some fun.

Renee has started ESO on PC NA! Her username is @Xenaclone and I have sent her an invitation in game to join the guild. Between some things she has going on tomorrow and her still trying to figure out so many of the game's basics, we're not expecting to see her at the guild meet but I certainly look forward to her joining us for meets in the future. Welcome, Renee! smile.gif
Lopov
I have a night shift coming up today which lasts from 7 PM to 7 AM, so I'm not joining the meeting. But I'll definitely be there on one of the future meetings.

Have fun!
Acadian
We'll miss you, Lopov, but thanks for letting us know. smile.gif
Acadian
Back from a great guild meeting/fun run. We pretty quickly had Buffy, Blossom (ghastley), Cincy (Rader), Paedre (Rider) and Pia (mALX) together at the guild hall. Rider, either through graciousness or perhaps not feeling too well offered that she only really wanted to go if we needed a fourth for a group dungeon. With five of us, she bowed out. With that decided, we set our sights on Redbeard's pledge of Direfrost Keep (Normal) and the other four of us set off. Buffy was healer, Cincy the tank and Pia & Blossom provided the dps. The dungeon went very smoothly with everyone doing a great job in their roles. After turning in the pledge, we popped over to Stonefalls to get Cave of Memories WB for Cincy - which also went very smoothly. By then, Acadian needed a break and mALX needed dinner. . . so Buffy had to process her loot and log off.

Thanks to Rider for showing up at the start as a backup. Thanks also to the wonderful group of four we had. We missed those who could not be there and hope to see you at the next meeting! smile.gif
Lopov
*Lopov jealously reads the report from work* bigsmile.gif

Guild meetings sound like fun! Do you always take on some group dungeon? Can players like us that haven't found this dungeon in-game yet, also take part in it?
Acadian
When we do run a group dungeon it is on normal and one of the easier ones. But no, our adventuring is totally geared to how many and who we have at the meeting. If you and Renee had showed up, we would have put together a very different fun run - geared to making the least experienced players we have feel very comfortable. We have gone out and run delves, public dungeons, hunted dolmens and world bosses. Even done house tours to show off the decorating skills of some of our guildies. In today's case, we happened to have the right numbers (4) and experience levels to very comfortably support a straightforward normal group dungeon. The main thing is just getting to spend some time together. More than once, we've geared our agenda to supporting a desired goal of one member who, for example, needs help defeating one particular world boss or clearing a certain public dungeon. Or even skyshard hunting.

Most of us feel pretty much the same way but I think Buffy even more so. She comes in several variants but primarily enjoys playing as a healer. As such, she is all about supporting others so it comes very naturally to make her objective become that of those she is supporting. She is never happier than when following and supporting someone when her skills can help them accomplish their goals.

For example when supporting a group vs a world boss, her thinking is very different from a damage dealer. Though still a contest between her and the boss, Buffy's thinking toward the boss is 'I can heal and buff my allies more effectively than you can hurt them!' laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 1 2019, 06:00 AM) *

I have a night shift coming up today which lasts from 7 PM to 7 AM, so I'm not joining the meeting. But I'll definitely be there on one of the future meetings.

Have fun!

Aw, you and Renee were both missed!

mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 1 2019, 09:12 PM) *

*Lopov jealously reads the report from work* bigsmile.gif

Guild meetings sound like fun! Do you always take on some group dungeon? Can players like us that haven't found this dungeon in-game yet, also take part in it?

The main reason to meet once a month this way is to just get together and have fun together at least once every month = so we always meet the first Friday of every month. We can do things together at other times too; but this one Meet every month is a set thing to make sure we don't go months without getting together.

We usually talk about it before the meet and take suggestions about what everyone wants to do; then decide what suits best (usually dependent on how many we will have for the Meet; on what level the Players coming are; and what everyone wants most to do).

When we have a few low level characters for a Meet; sometimes we bring out our own low level characters and all go for "Skyshard Runs" = Every 3 skyshards you find gives the Player 1 Skill Point to spend; so at an early level it really helps build up the newer Characters.

One time we went fishing for the Meet; Hazmick took us to several places to fish for trophy fishes.

We've had Meets where we just sat and talked; or our characters danced and swam together; etc. Another we went and visited each other's houses.

We've had Meets where we did World Bosses; dungeons; delves; etc - We even talked about going to Cyrodiil and doing some PvP stuff; though we never did get around to that one. It just all depends on what everyone wants to do; how many will be there; what level characters we have; etc.

Acadian
Congrats to Renee! She has joined our guild and I just 'promoted' her so she now has full bank permissions.

For Renee, this means you should feel free to grab anything you see in the bank that will help your characters in their growth and travels. Certainly lockpicks, soul gems, a bit of gold if you need it, recipes, motifs etc. New characters are the primary reason that stuff is in there. The armor, jewelry and weapons in the bank will be of no use to you now however as almost all of it can only be equipped by top level characters. It honestly is not worth worrying too much about fancy gear while leveling up though since you will 'outgrow' it and need to replace so often. Using the stuff you find as you adventure works fine while leveling up, perhaps augmented by a few simple pieces that your fellow guildies can make for you as you go.
ghastley
QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 10 2019, 08:21 AM) *

Congrats to Renee! She has joined our guild and I just 'promoted' her so she now has full bank permissions.

For Renee, this means you should feel free to grab anything you see in the bank that will help your characters in their growth and travels. Certainly lockpicks, soul gems, a bit of gold if you need it, recipes, motifs etc. New characters are the primary reason that stuff is in there. The armor, jewelry and weapons in the bank will be of no use to you now however as almost all of it can only be equipped by top level characters. It honestly is not worth worrying too much about fancy gear while leveling up though since you will 'outgrow' it and need to replace so often. Using the stuff you find as you adventure works fine while leveling up, perhaps augmented by a few simple pieces that your fellow guildies can make for you as you go.

To add a little to this - grab the blue racial crafting motifs right away. That lets you do the daily crafting writs (for decent gold, inspiration, etc.), using any racial style material, instead of just the one for your own race. That saves buying them, and gold is often short at the start. The other motifs are only useful once you get to high crafting levels. The yellow style pages are cosmetic-only, but very time-limited, so it's a good idea to grab them and learn them while they're there. They're the first thing to go when bank space is tight, because they don't stack. You learn them, they're part of your collection, and take no space.

Look in the bank first when you need a recipe for a crafting writ. The chefs and brewers gouge you because they know you need them. Since you only need to learn them once, we all toss duplicates in the bank for others. If we remember.... The top-level ones are all there, but the lower ones may have been forgotten.

Soul gems are very useful - charging weapons, resurrecting yourself, etc. and you don't get to fill your own until you have completed several steps of the main quest. Grab some now, and you'll find you're paying the bank back later in the game, when you can't stop creating more.

If you need better armour, just ask. All of the crafters among us have lower-level materials we can't use for our own characters any more, and would love the excuse to use them up. Armour is better in sets, and by the time you collect your own, you've outgrown the first pieces. We can make sets all at the same level, that will last you through ten levels before they need an upgrade. And enchant/trait them to suit the way you play, instead of randomly. Your second character will probably be a crafter, so you can do it all yourself, but the first one can go faster with guild help.

And let us know when you get your first home. Hand-me-down furniture is very much a thing, as you can't usefully unmake it, We may be using upholstered stuff now, and the plain wooden ones are in the annex, waiting for a better home. We've also bought the plans for things we wanted, so making another is cheap. You may be asked to provide materials that you can gather for free, but that's all.
mALX
WOO HOO! Welcome Renee! And most def yes = grab anything you need from that Guild Bank; it is there just for any member who needs something in it to just take it; free of charge.

Also; if you want to wear the Chorrolites Guild "Tabard" over your armor = pull two thousand gold out of the Guild Bank; and while talking to the Banker in any town choose the "Guild Store" option. Make sure you are in the Chorrolites Guild; and go to the "Armor/Clothing" tab = find the Tabard in there; and buy it.

Don't worry about the 2000 gold; because the money for the Tabards goes right back into the Guild Bank = so the Guild doesn't lose a cent on the purchase; and it costs our members nothing to display our Chorrol colors!

And most definitely pull A BUNCH of Lockpicks and Soul Gems from the Guild Bank = you will need them. You need Soul Gems to resurrect if you die; and also to charge up your weapons if they are enchanted.

Also, PLEASE take the recipes and read them! They will constantly be replaced; so don't worry if you take the last one = more will come behind that one. They keep our Guild Bank overly full if no one is reading them.

(and as soon as you read them, they disappear from your inventory, so you aren't clogging up your own inventory with them = it keeps everything flowing smoothly as long as the recipes are read by someone).

mALX

Everyone PLEASE read up those Furniture Plans in the Guild Bank so we can make room in the bank! We got 200 Furniture Plans in last night; so even if it isn't your Main Crafting Character; grab them up and use as many as you can for your Alternate Characters! Let's clean out that Guild Bank so we can make room for some of the new armor sets coming in; etc!

** Sold off several items to NPC Vendors that had been in there a while without anyone taking them: deposited the Gold in the Guild Bank.

Grits
Rhano Ongvesson (on my Evergreen account) picked up a bunch of low level recipes and furniture plans then restacked some things, so there is a nice big empty space in the Guild Bank now.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 12 2019, 10:29 AM) *

Rhano Ongvesson (on my Evergreen account) picked up a bunch of low level recipes and furniture plans then restacked some things, so there is a nice big empty space in the Guild Bank now.

WOO HOO! Thank you so much!!!

RaderOfTheLostArk
I took some furniture plans and food/drink recipes out as well. I also have some Glenmoril Wyrd maps that I can store in there, too. It's...pretty lame that all they lead to are Glenmoril Wyrd outfit pieces. For me, at least. I mean, I figure I'll round out the rest that I don't have if I get my hands on them, but I don't want to spend time foraging for them. And to make matters worse for me, I have duplicates in the bank that I cannot hold in a bank or my inventory at the same time since they are "unique items." So I can just give those directly to someone as well.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 13 2019, 07:49 AM) *

I took some furniture plans and food/drink recipes out as well. I also have some Glenmoril Wyrd maps that I can store in there, too. It's...pretty lame that all they lead to are Glenmoril Wyrd outfit pieces. For me, at least. I mean, I figure I'll round out the rest that I don't have if I get my hands on them, but I don't want to spend time foraging for them. And to make matters worse for me, I have duplicates in the bank that I cannot hold in a bank or my inventory at the same time since they are "unique items." So I can just give those directly to someone as well.

The Glenmoril maps only lead to the Glenmoril weapon pages. Also, to put them in the guild bank, you actually have to use the map to locate the weapon so you can get the page for it. Then you can put the page in the Guild Bank. Honestly, most of the Glenmoril pages will probably be destroyed since you only need one of each item per account. Not to mention the annoying fact that they don’t stack. Really wish ZOS would have made the Glenmoril style like any other motif.
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 13 2019, 08:49 AM) *

Great; thank you for taking any Furniture Plans or Recipes you need or want!

I buy those Furniture Plans and Recipes every week just to keep from having to mail out those hundreds of Furniture Plans and Recipes every week from the auction at the SneakyBo Guild; so really hoping everyone uses as many as they possibly can.

@ EVERYONE: In the last two years I don't think any one of us have used the TeamSpeak; we have all been using the Discord exclusively.

(I use Teamspeak; but usually end up on other people's servers instead of them coming to use ours).

Since the Teamspeak charges an annual fee for its service; (it was just money being wasted since no one was using it) = so today I cancelled our subscription to the TeamSpeak.

Our Teamspeak will go down on December 3; that is the end of our annual billing cycle. I wrote them a note thanking them for the great service they gave us (their servers never once went down; never had Teamspeak crash even once these last two years we have used them!).

In the future, if any of you want to get your own TeamSpeak = I highly recommend using GameServers. They have a fantastic service; and extremely reasonable prices!

Acadian
Thank you, mALX for the love and care you put in to managing our guild bank. Since are not using Teamspeak, I'm glad you have let it go and able to save a few septims.
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 16 2019, 12:19 PM) *

Thank you, mALX for the love and care you put in to managing our guild bank. Since are not using Teamspeak, I'm glad you have let it go and able to save a few septims.

Not Septims; that thing cost real world money, laugh.gif

Acadian
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 16 2019, 10:26 AM) *

Ah, I knew that but couldn't make up my mind between dollars or acorns. wink.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 16 2019, 01:31 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 16 2019, 10:26 AM) *

Ah, I knew that but couldn't make up my mind between dollars or acorns. wink.gif

Acorns!!! rollinglaugh.gif

It really didn't cost that much; but since no one was using it; I hated to keep paying for it and it just sitting there. Last year I missed the anniversary date to cancel it and they took another year out of my credit card automatically. I really considered asking them to cancel it and refund me then; but by the time I saw the charge on my bill (a month had passed; so I let it go). But I learned my lesson; and wrote down the anniversary date to make sure I didn't miss it this year.

mALX

Rader (and anyone else who PvP's in Cyrodiil) = since you do so much PvP down in Cyrodiil; I thought you could use some of the Siege ammo and weapons. I stuck what I had in the Guild Bank; feel free to grab out anything you need!

RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 17 2019, 05:21 PM) *

Rader (and anyone else who PvP's in Cyrodiil) = since you do so much PvP down in Cyrodiil; I thought you could use some of the Siege ammo and weapons. I stuck what I had in the Guild Bank; feel free to grab out anything you need!

Much appreciated, mALX. I pilfered the Pact equipment, so next time I am in Cyrodiil for PvP I will bring them along. Might try to focus on building up my XP elsewhere for a little while, though. Thinking I might cave on the Elsweyr expansion and buy it soon even if it isn't on sale (I'm a bit of a cheapskate).

I wish more people here were into Battlegrounds at least, but I get that it is not everyone's taste.
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 19 2019, 05:33 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 17 2019, 05:21 PM) *

Much appreciated, mALX. I pilfered the Pact equipment, so next time I am in Cyrodiil for PvP I will bring them along. Might try to focus on building up my XP elsewhere for a little while, though. Thinking I might cave on the Elsweyr expansion and buy it soon even if it isn't on sale (I'm a bit of a cheapskate).

I wish more people here were into Battlegrounds at least, but I get that it is not everyone's taste.

I actually do enjoy the Battlegrounds games during the Events or in bringing up a character's Alliance skill line really fast; but so much prefer the Alliance War over the Battlegrounds if I'm out just for fun.

mALX

I bought three recipe and furniture plan Lots at the Auction yesterday; so everyone check the Guild Bank and see if there is any in there that you don't have = use them up; Please !!!!

RaderOfTheLostArk
Petition to have this Friday's guild meet at my Sleek Creek House? It isn't 100% complete but it is pretty close, so I would like to unveil it.
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 2 2019, 10:09 AM) *

Petition to have this Friday's guild meet at my Sleek Creek House? It isn't 100% complete but it is pretty close, so I would like to unveil it.

That's fine with me!

Oh, and do we have any suggestions for a fun activity that night?

Acadian
That sounds like a fun venue, Rader.

Buffy and I will be traveling out of town (leaving Wednesday for a week) and will unfortunately miss this month's meeting.
Lopov
Shonta (and me) will almost definitely attend this meeting, but I have a night shift coming up on Saturday, so I won't stay 'til very late, because I need to get some proper sleep from Friday to Saturday, because obviously I can't sleep during night shifts.
RaderOfTheLostArk
Sweet, although sad to see that Acadian and Buffy won't make it.

So mALX and (most likely) Lopov will make it. Anyone else? If it turns out to be just Pact characters coming, maybe some Battlegrounds and Cyrodiil is in order? That way Lopov can learn some of the ropes if he wants to get more involved, or if anybody needs to discover some locations, etc. And hopefully, if we go to Cyrodiil, the Dominion and Covenant gates will be open so we grab the skyshards deep in those territories.

EDIT: Just to be clear, Battlegrounds does NOT require everyone to be the same Alliance, even though it gives experience to Alliance War skills and Alliance Points. I was talking more about Cyrodiil (or even Imperial City, if anyone is up for that), which WILL require being of the same Alliance if we want to group up.
ghastley
I expect to bring Clark, who may or may not have hit level 50. He's currently 41, but gaining levels rapidly. has finally reached level 50.

Of course, as soon as he's L50, he gets the full 810 CP, and needs a new outfit, so timing is everything. If he's in the middle of that transition, it might be another character. Laurie made him Hunding's, and the glyphs to enchant it. He's collected his own Spriggan's pieces, and picked a shoulder out of the Undaunted storage, and a random decent helmet. He's in a fit state to go chase Vigor in a Battleground, if that's what we decide, or else help with dungeons or WB's.

Battlegrounds and dungeons are 4-player content, so a lot depends on numbers. We usually do a WB blitz if there's more than four. Or a house tour!
RaderOfTheLostArk
I may be on closer to 5:15, but we'll see. So we'll start out at my Sleek Creek House and go from there.

I'm down for some BGs. Maybe we can venture into Cyrodiil or the IC as well if anybody has some content they want to do there (and hopefully I can retrieve that last skyshard in Cyro from near the Altadoon Temple). Or some other group-oriented content such as Craglorn (although mALX said she hates that area so I don't want to make her go).

Whatever it is, I am open to a bunch of ideas.

From the looks of things, it will be me, mALX, Lopov, and ghastley, IIRC. Anyone else?
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 6 2019, 04:19 PM) *

I may be on closer to 5:15, but we'll see. So we'll start out at my Sleek Creek House and go from there.

I'm down for some BGs. Maybe we can venture into Cyrodiil or the IC as well if anybody has some content they want to do there (and hopefully I can retrieve that last skyshard in Cyro from near the Altadoon Temple). Or some other group-oriented content such as Craglorn (although mALX said she hates that area so I don't want to make her go).

Whatever it is, I am open to a bunch of ideas.

From the looks of things, it will be me, mALX, Lopov, and ghastley, IIRC. Anyone else?

Technically; I don't hate Craglorn at all = just can't solo any of the group areas/dungeons/etc. I actually used to love Craglorn before they changed it (to how it is now). It used to be just a gorgeous wild zone and a lot of fun (though extremely tough) before they turned it into a "group" zone. Before that I died a lot; but LOVED exploring it anyway. They kind of ruined the ambiance of the place (imho).

RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 7 2019, 01:39 PM) *

Technically; I don't hate Craglorn at all = just can't solo any of the group areas/dungeons/etc. I actually used to love Craglorn before they changed it (to how it is now). It used to be just a gorgeous wild zone and a lot of fun (though extremely tough) before they turned it into a "group" zone. Before that I died a lot; but LOVED exploring it anyway. They kind of ruined the ambiance of the place (imho).

Ah, okay. I misunderstood.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a highly successful and fun guild meet yesterday.

Since Lopov had little time, he (Shonta Quassan) along with ghastley (Clark of Gweden) and I (Cincinnatus of Lilmoth) did a short housing tour, starting off at my Sleek Creek House and then visiting several of ghastley's haunts (ba-dum-tss). We also got to teach Lopov a bit about Battlegrounds, so hopefully next time he'll get to join us.

After he had to leave, ghastley and I jumped into a couple rounds of BGs. Capture the Relic did not go well even though we got a score early (and my first captured relic), but Chaosball went extremely well. I was able to capture the Chaosball quite a lot, even one time swooping in at the last second when an enemy team killed a different enemy team's ball carrier and taking it for myself. One of our teammates did a fantastic job of protecting us whenever we got the ball, racking up a whopping 32 KILLS!

During that match, mALX finally got in touch with us and Dagoth-Malan joined us. Unfortunately, Dagoth could not also play BGs with us since he is not CP yet, and he and Clark were trying to level up their Alliance skill levels to get Vigor. So instead they went Skyshard hunting in some Public Dungeons, with Cincy along to speed up the killing of enemies and getting some XP of his own toward CPs (Cincy and I had finished hunting for all of the vanilla zones' public dungeon achievements, so he had that handled). Dagoth needed some XP of his own to get to CP, but Clark was already there.

For the last 2 or so hours (up to 12:30 AM EST!), the three of us just hung out and talked about all sorts of topics. A lot of variety and a lot of fun times, therefore, were had throughout the evening/night.

EDIT: I'll try to bring out my other characters at least once next guild meet.
Lopov
It was fun, I agree! goodjob.gif Unfortunately I needed to leave early because by the time the meeting started, it was in my timezone already 11 PM, and I needed to go to work on Saturday, which I often do. If I lived alone, I could use Discord as you do, but unfortunately I can't use it, else my family would wake up. laugh.gif

Nonetheless, Shonta Quassan has been invited to some spacious posh homes in regions he hasn't yet visited before. As usual, we took some screenies:

At Cincy's

Sparring

Three's a company - I needed to be quick in pressing PrintScr, because Cincy kept running and jumping around. biggrin.gif Clark wasn't a problem, he was politely standing in one place. As soon as the screenie was taken, Ciny already ran away. laugh.gif

Leaving early
mALX

Oh, great shots of the Guild Meet! I'm so sorry I missed getting to see Shonta; I was late getting there!

Okay; I bought another Lot of Furniture Crafting Plans last night at the Auction; they are in the Guild Bank = so please @Everyone grab them up!

RaderOfTheLostArk
Oops, forgot about getting pictures of the guild meeting. Sorry for running around so much while you were screenshotting, Lopov. I guess Cincy was just really energetic then.

I did get the final score of the Chaosball match ghastley and I played in though. Racking up them wins.
Grits
It looks like a fun time was had at the Guild Meet! I wish I could have been there. Thank you for sharing the pics!

Congrats on your BG success, Rader and ghastley!

mALX, Rhano picked up some more of those plans and also did some stacking, so there should be a bit more room in the bank again. Thank you for the recipes! It seems that Rhano is a compulsive organizer. Lol.

mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 9 2019, 06:00 PM) *

Oops, forgot about getting pictures of the guild meeting. Sorry for running around so much while you were screenshotting, Lopov. I guess Cincy was just really energetic then.

I did get the final score of the Chaosball match ghastley and I played in though. Racking up them wins.

Nice! Do we have an "Applause" emote? Good job!

QUOTE(Grits @ Dec 9 2019, 08:22 PM) *

It looks like a fun time was had at the Guild Meet! I wish I could have been there. Thank you for sharing the pics!

Congrats on your BG success, Rader and ghastley!

mALX, Rhano picked up some more of those plans and also did some stacking, so there should be a bit more room in the bank again. Thank you for the recipes! It seems that Rhano is a compulsive organizer. Lol.

Oh, I am so glad you were able to use some of them! I really hope they get used up!

Acadian
Thanks for the guild meeting summary and great pix! Sorry Buffy and I were unable to make it. smile.gif
haute ecole rider
So sorry I had to miss the meet again. I tend to work most Fridays so it’s hard to be in two places at once!

Anyways, I wanted to remind everyone of the Third Annual Winter Solstice Open House to be held on the 21st (yikes! That’s a week away!). Is everyone up for having it at Pariah’s again? Or do you want it held in warmer climes? I have several homes as yet undecorated that can be done up for the season.

Thoughts anyone?
ghastley
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 13 2019, 10:18 AM) *

So sorry I had to miss the meet again. I tend to work most Fridays so it’s hard to be in two places at once!

Anyways, I wanted to remind everyone of the Third Annual Winter Solstice Open House to be held on the 21st (yikes! That’s a week away!). Is everyone up for having it at Pariah’s again? Or do you want it held in warmer climes? I have several homes as yet undecorated that can be done up for the season.

Thoughts anyone?

Sorry I'll be missing this. I'll be over in England, away from the internet, and I haven't trained my characters to do it on their own.
Grits
I should be free all day, so Jerric's crew can all come! Any place will be great with your fabulous hospitality. I vote for whichever of your homes you want to decorate.

Sorry we will miss you, ghastley!
Acadian
The 21st is on Buffy's dance card! We are looking forward to it, Rider, and second Grits in having it wherever best suits you - our gracious hostess.
Lopov
Shonta Quassan and his flaming salamander might show up on the 21st.
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Dec 13 2019, 10:18 AM) *

Thoughts anyone?

WOO HOO!!!! I absolutely LOVE your parties; most especially your Saturalia/Christmas/Winter Solstice party is my favorite!

The venue doesn't matter to me; you are the best and most gracious Hostess in Tamriel (so no matter where you hold your parties they will always be wonderful and memorable for everyone attending!!!) I will be there for sure!!!

RaderOfTheLostArk
I really want to start plowing through group content soon if possible. I've experienced most of the "major" content in all the other zones, with the exception of most of the major points of interest in Northern and Southern Elsweyr and a few in Vvardenfell. Obviously, there are plenty of other quests and achievements to get, and then I still have some WBs in DLC zones to get. But there is a lot in Craglorn and the vast majority of regular group dungeons to do.

I did complete Fungal Grotto I, which was fairly easy. But Fungal Grotto II is impossible--and it wasn't a matter of skill when I stopped, but the first real boss (which I believe I met in the dungeon's first iteration) has an ability that holds you down and you need other players to kill the little minions that chain you.

I've done a little research into what group dungeons are possible solo, and it seems like there are a fair amount of "Mark I" dungeons that can be done this way, but obviously the vast majority are going to be impossible for one player.

So...is anyone up for ransacking a bunch of group content in the near future?

-------------------------------------------------------

Also down for some Battlegrounds again. I saw @mALX get CP810 with Dagoth-Malan, so there won't be level restrictions like before. I have rank 10 in the Alliance War skills now, but I'd be glad to join others who want to level their AW ranks up.
Acadian
Guild meeting this Friday (Jan 3) and Buffy expects to make it.

We may want to start tossing out ideas and getting an idea of how many guildies to expect.

Spindleclutch I and City of Ash I are two of the pledges that day and Buffy is comfortable with either on normal. The downside of pledges, of course, is that they limit group size to 4. So some other ideas would be great to have on the table.

Anyone who wants to lead us around to some WBs that they need might be fun for example.

Of course, dancing and sipping wine is also nice. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 13 2019, 03:56 PM) *

I really want to start plowing through group content soon if possible. I've experienced most of the "major" content in all the other zones, with the exception of most of the major points of interest in Northern and Southern Elsweyr and a few in Vvardenfell. Obviously, there are plenty of other quests and achievements to get, and then I still have some WBs in DLC zones to get. But there is a lot in Craglorn and the vast majority of regular group dungeons to do.

I did complete Fungal Grotto I, which was fairly easy. But Fungal Grotto II is impossible--and it wasn't a matter of skill when I stopped, but the first real boss (which I believe I met in the dungeon's first iteration) has an ability that holds you down and you need other players to kill the little minions that chain you.

I've done a little research into what group dungeons are possible solo, and it seems like there are a fair amount of "Mark I" dungeons that can be done this way, but obviously the vast majority are going to be impossible for one player.

So...is anyone up for ransacking a bunch of group content in the near future?

-------------------------------------------------------

Also down for some Battlegrounds again. I saw @mALX get CP810 with Dagoth-Malan, so there won't be level restrictions like before. I have rank 10 in the Alliance War skills now, but I'd be glad to join others who want to level their AW ranks up.

I'm game for some of that action!

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 30 2019, 09:08 PM) *

Guild meeting this Friday (Jan 3) and Buffy expects to make it.

We may want to start tossing out ideas and getting an idea of how many guildies to expect.

Spindleclutch I and City of Ash I are two of the pledges that day and Buffy is comfortable with either on normal. The downside of pledges, of course, is that they limit group size to 4. So some other ideas would be great to have on the table.

Anyone who wants to lead us around to some WBs that they need might be fun for example.

Of course, dancing and sipping wine is also nice. tongue.gif

I really would love to get some of the WB's off my map; even Misa needs some of them.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.