Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guild Discussion
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 13 2017, 10:16 AM) *

I saw several Guilds making up their Tabards per the highest number of agreeing members (that came to a tie vote) = what they did to help resolve it was:

They made up the first Tabard, but didn't save the results = took a screenshot of it. Then they changed the Tabard to the second favorite vote, made it up (but again, without saving the results) = took another screenshot.

They posted all the screenshots of the contenders so everyone could see the Tabards all made up and on a character in front of them - had the Guild members vote on which they liked best from those screenshots.

(then the winning Tabard was recreated and this time = saved).

This is a good idea.
Grits
That’s a great idea. And check the roster, my friends! It’s an exciting day! biggrin.gif

Spontaneous Guild activity tonight? We can see how many we have and then decide what to do? Public Dungeon, World Boss run, dolmens, fishing?
Acadian
Buffy will be playing this evening and her dance card is open!
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 13 2017, 05:14 PM) *

That’s a great idea. And check the roster, my friends! It’s an exciting day! biggrin.gif

Spontaneous Guild activity tonight? We can see how many we have and then decide what to do? Public Dungeon, World Boss run, dolmens, fishing?

I'm in for anything you want to do !!!!! WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, we are at TEN !!!! Thank you so much Haute, you are AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheCheshireKhajiit
HUZZAH!!! Now we get a guild bank!!!! Ok so Khajiit has questions about etiquette on the guild bank. Are there certain things that shouldn't go in the guild bank? What is ok to take and should one ask permission first before taking something? Khajiit is so excited!
mALX

I put recipes and some other stuff in the guild bank for whoever needs them. The gold is for Hazmick to pay for the Tabards to be made, but anything left over can be used by anyone who doesn't have enough to buy a Tabard. I would love to have a screenshot of all of us in our Tabards together at our Guild Hall !!!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 13 2017, 05:53 PM) *

I put recipes and some other stuff in the guild bank for whoever needs them. The gold is for Hazmick to pay for the Tabards to be made, but anything left over can be used by anyone who doesn't have enough to buy a Tabard. I would love to have a screenshot of all of us in our Tabards together at our Guild Hall !!!

How much are tabbards?
Acadian
That is wonderful news that we are now up to 10! Warm welcome to Rider!

Just got back from a spontaneous public dungeon crawl with Britta (mALX), Jerric (Grits) and Mira (Khajiit). Britta did a superb job as tank and I think Buffy did well as healer, as did Jerric and Mira as dps. A very fun dungeon crawl. Sorry that Mira had to leave us early. Great fun though and thanks, all! tongue.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 13 2017, 07:50 PM) *

Just got back from a spontaneous public dungeon crawl with Britta (mALX), Jerric (Grits) and Mira (Khajiit). Britta did a superb job as tank and I think Buffy did well as healer, as did Jerric and Mira as dps. A very fun dungeon crawl. Sorry that Mira had to leave us early. Great fun though and thanks, all! tongue.gif

Yeah, Khajiit wishes Mira could've stayed but real life happens some times sad.gif
What really sucks is that she still has the quest to collect those 12 artifacts. Now we'll have to hope some folks are around that can run interference for us while we collect them. Otherwise we'll have to abandon it.
Acadian
Khajiit, Buffy would be happy to run that dungeon again so Mira can get the quests and stuff completed. In fact, Buffy's never happier than when 'overwatching' another player to help them get through a quest or dungeon. Just a matter of getting us together at the same time.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 13 2017, 09:25 PM) *

Khajiit, Buffy would be happy to run that dungeon again so Mira can get the quests and stuff completed. In fact, Buffy's never happier than when 'overwatching' another player to help them get through a quest or dungeon. Just a matter of getting us together at the same time.

Mira would be grateful for Buffy's assistance! Next time we see you guys on we'll see if you are busy.
hazmick
Aaaaah, excellent! I'll get the tabbards sorted ASAP - I like mALX's idea with regards to making some mock-ups and screenshotting them for a vote.
Acadian
Khajiit, sounds perfect. Looking forward to it!

I'm unfamiliar with guild banks so spent some time tinkering around with ours and figured it out very very easily. In addition to the gear that mALX already seeded it with, I added some motifs, furniture recipes and some mostly purple (with a few blue) bits of good overland drop set jewelry (like Necropotence, Queen's Elegance, Green Pact).
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 13 2017, 09:47 PM) *

Khajiit, sounds perfect. Looking forward to it!

I'm unfamiliar with guild banks so spent some time tinkering around with ours and figured it out very very easily. In addition to the gear that mALX already seeded it with, I added some motifs, furniture recipes and some mostly purple (with a few blue) bits of good overland drop set jewelry (like Necropotence, Queen's Elegance, Green Pact).

IPB Image
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 13 2017, 08:49 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 13 2017, 05:53 PM) *

How much are tabbards?

Once the Tabard is made they cost 2,000 gold each member to buy one. I read once how much they charge to create one for your guild, but can't remember how much it was.

mALX
And if anyone is short something; or looking for pieces of a certain set; recipe; potions, food items, etc = feel free to post it on here, and one of us might be able to deposit it into the bank for you.

I'M SO EXCITED !!!! Can't wait to wear the Tabard!!!

** Our spontaneous Guild "Fun Run" led by Grits to the Lost City was a blast, but like Acadian said - sad to see Mira (Khajiit) had to leave so soon. Then sad to see Acadian drop out! BUT:

Grits and I had a Fun Run of our own, down in Cyrodiil! Skyshard hunting, and we had a blast! We were killed once by some marauding Aldmeri gang, but other than that things went really well! (except at the end when my game crashed, leaving Grits out there to fend for herself, urk).

I felt awful about that, but other than that had an Awesome time - Cyrodiil is so much more fun with a friend! So maybe we can make a trip of it again sometime, anyone who wants to go that has an EP character?

WOO HOO!

mALX
** Okay, the Guild Tabard should cost 5,000 to make, the gold is taken directly out of the Guild bank. After that, whoever wants to buy one opens up the "Guild Store" option when talking to a full service banker. There will be a tab for just the Tabard. Tabards all cost 2,000 gold per each.

I would like to make a gift of a Tabard to all our members, and REALLY would love to get some screens of us at the Guild hall in our Tabards!!!!

Also: Vouchers are at 717, so we are very close to getting either the Shalidor's Curse or Eye of Mara tables (if anyone has a preference for which).

I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 13 2017, 08:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 13 2017, 07:50 PM) *

Yeah, Khajiit wishes Mira could've stayed but real life happens some times sad.gif
What really sucks is that she still has the quest to collect those 12 artifacts. Now we'll have to hope some folks are around that can run interference for us while we collect them. Otherwise we'll have to abandon it.

Ready, willing, and able !!!! Britta is always looking for something fun to do!

hazmick
Ok, so I've got the tabard sorted and they're now available to purchase. Took some screenies of two different motifs, with and without borders, to see which one people would prefer. Any changes I make to the tabard design will be made to all tabards that people already own, so you won't need to buy another one. laugh.gif

1 (current)

Acadian
Gosh, they all look magnificent! Any one of them would be fabulous. tongue.gif

That said, I have a tiny preference for the no border and grahtwood tree (#4).
Grits
Ready to represent!! laugh.gif Thank you, hazmick! (I've realized that I logged out in the Guild Hall, so Jerric is going to log in at the Davon's Watch bank as he is in the picture. Oops.)

Awesome time yesterday on our spontaneous dungeon romp. That place was so neat. Thank you all for keeping fledgling Warden Jerric safe throughout! He is going to dump that vine skill, it is too annoying when it wraps around friends without warning. Khajiit, sorry you had to go early. I’m happy to return with you and finish your quest, fingers crossed that they fix groups asap!

Huge thanks to mALX and Britta for taking Jerric to Cyrodiil after the dungeon. It made such a difference to go with someone who knows what they are doing and takes the time to explain things. Now I am going to take all of my characters through the tutorial so that they are adventure-ready (and get those skill points!). I will happily go there with anyone, and I have characters in all Alliances.

Screenie : Britta and Jerric in Cyrodiil!
TheCheshireKhajiit
After looking at a pic of a Chorrol guardsman, I'm going to vote for 2. It's understated and (in Khajiit's opinion) looks closest to the guards' surcoats in Oblivion.
Acadian
Lol @Grits! I'm glad you mentioned that vine wrappy thing. When Buffy first noted it on herself she figured it was something not good and tried to purge it with her Extended Ritual. After a few times, she figured out that it was supposed to be a good thing. laugh.gif

So glad you and Britta had fun. Britta and Buffy have trained together as a tank/healer duo and Britta is fantastic at keeping the heat off. The B&B duo may kill stuff slow but they are very safe while doing so. tongue.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
Wow, so turns out all Mira had left to do was wander that final chamber picking up Yakudan artifacts. There were no enemies around and the exit was nearby too. Buffy came to assist before Khajiit realized it wasn't necessary, so a big thanks to Buffy and Acadian along with our apologies that we didn't realize sooner and save them the trip!
Acadian
Just glad you got it finished after getting so much of it done yesterday. It was actually a great 'quick reaction drill' for Buffy to respond and she got to practice a 'speed run' through the dungeon to get to Mira. So, great fun!
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 14 2017, 09:41 AM) *

Ok, so I've got the tabard sorted and they're now available to purchase. Took some screenies of two different motifs, with and without borders, to see which one people would prefer. Any changes I make to the tabard design will be made to all tabards that people already own, so you won't need to buy another one. laugh.gif

1 (current)

So it is saved already? Darn, that means it will cost 1000 extra per each change made to it. Urk, I was hoping to see the Fang 1 style; but other than that I'm very happy with the current one. (the square style = on a female character, it won't be slimming, lol).

I do like the tree you used on the "current" screen; it does look more like the original Chorrol tree (to me). I think that tree looks perfect, much better than I thought it would by the look of it on the template!

Also, if the white border is too much, you might keep the tree white, but make the border (just the border) either a darker blue or lighter blue than the panel's blue - just a tiny bit of contrast around the edge rather than no edge at all.

Can you post some screens with the "Fang 1" style and a contrasting blue border? (either slightly darker or slightly lighter than the panel color?)

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 14 2017, 10:42 AM) *

Ready to represent!! laugh.gif Thank you, hazmick! (I've realized that I logged out in the Guild Hall, so Jerric is going to log in at the Davon's Watch bank as he is in the picture. Oops.)

Awesome time yesterday on our spontaneous dungeon romp. That place was so neat. Thank you all for keeping fledgling Warden Jerric safe throughout! He is going to dump that vine skill, it is too annoying when it wraps around friends without warning. Khajiit, sorry you had to go early. I’m happy to return with you and finish your quest, fingers crossed that they fix groups asap!

Huge thanks to mALX and Britta for taking Jerric to Cyrodiil after the dungeon. It made such a difference to go with someone who knows what they are doing and takes the time to explain things. Now I am going to take all of my characters through the tutorial so that they are adventure-ready (and get those skill points!). I will happily go there with anyone, and I have characters in all Alliances.

These screens are Awesome !!!!

TheCheshireKhajiit
So do any changes made to the Tabbard show up on the one you've already purchased?
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 14 2017, 10:42 AM) *

I LOVE these screenshots, I can't believe I didn't think to take some screens of Jerric at the Ballista range or something!!!

** Don't worry about the bank in Davon's Watch, they are very used to seeing naked Nords, lol. I don't think a day has passed that I haven't seen a naked Nord in Davon's Watch, laugh.gif

Acadian
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 14 2017, 09:02 AM) *

So do any changes made to the Tabbard show up on the one you've already purchased?

That's my understanding from hazmick's post. Buffy just got one too. Woot!
hazmick
I'll play around with the style and colours that mALX suggested and get more screenies later. If anyone else has any recommendations I'll check those out too. I have enough gold to make any changes on a final design once we all agree on something.

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 14 2017, 05:02 PM) *

Yep, any changes I make to the design will appear on your tabards straight away.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 14 2017, 11:52 AM) *

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 14 2017, 01:39 PM) *

Yep, any changes I make to the design will appear on your tabards straight away.

Ok cool. Tabbard bought!
Khajiit must say he thinks it looks good on Mira!
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 14 2017, 03:50 PM) *

Ok cool. Tabbard bought!

Nice!

We are up to 724 on the vouchers, only 26 to go for a set of tables, WOO HOO!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 14 2017, 03:56 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 14 2017, 03:50 PM) *

Ok cool. Tabbard bought!

Nice!

We are up to 724 on the vouchers, only 26 to go for a set of tables, WOO HOO!

Getting close!
mALX

Thanks big time to Grits! We now have 740 vouchers, only need 10 more for the first set of tables! WOO HOO!!!!

Misa and Britta showing off the Chorrolite Guild Heraldry!

http://imgur.com/a/RSWXs

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 14 2017, 05:26 PM) *

Thanks big time to Grits! We now have 740 vouchers, only need 10 more for the first set of tables! WOO HOO!!!!

Misa and Britta showing off the Chorrolite Guild Heraldry!

http://imgur.com/a/RSWXs

Wow, thanks Grits!
Acadian
Buffy enjoyed another wonderful guild adventure this evening. Jerric, Britta, Buffy and Mazul (Rider) all got together - wearing our guild tabards and cleared a delve in Craglorn. It was great fun. Then we headed back to the guild hall for some wine, song and dancing. tongue.gif

I actually did remember to take a couple pictures!

Near the end of our dungeon crawl.

Back at the guild hall for a night cap. I'm happy to report that, like ponytails, guild tabards exhibit natural physics and swing freely while dancing! biggrin.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 14 2017, 09:43 PM) *

Buffy enjoyed another wonderful guild adventure this evening. Jerric, Britta, Buffy and Mazul (Rider) all got together - wearing our guild tabards and cleared a delve in Craglorn. It was great fun. Then we headed back to the guild hall for some wine, song and dancing. tongue.gif

I actually did remember to take a couple pictures!

Near the end of our dungeon crawl.

Back at the guild hall for a night cap. I'm happy to report that, like ponytails, guild tabards exhibit natural physics and swing freely while dancing! biggrin.gif

Looks like another good time! Khajiit hopes we can continue with this trend of spontaneous guild activities.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 14 2017, 11:01 PM) *

Looks like another good time! Khajiit hopes we can continue with this trend of spontaneous guild activities.

It WAS a great time both nights! I hope this continues too, it is Awesome! And wearing the Guild Tabard = representing while out there = totally AWESOME !!!!

haute ecole rider
I did enjoy my first guild outing today! It was great for Maz to come out and play with some of the people she has spoken to over chat and played with once or twice in singles and pairs. I hope for the chance to bring Julian (my Oblivion character) out, as well as my other two CP toons Alise and Argis (my favorite adventuring pair from Skyrim).

One interesting thing I noticed while we were out there smashing and slashing things (what can I say, Maz is an Orc, it's her style these days), was that single players started hanging around with us. Our tabards really declare that we are a GROUP. Fun, really!
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Jul 15 2017, 12:43 AM) *

I did enjoy my first guild outing today! It was great for Maz to come out and play with some of the people she has spoken to over chat and played with once or twice in singles and pairs. I hope for the chance to bring Julian (my Oblivion character) out, as well as my other two CP toons Alise and Argis (my favorite adventuring pair from Skyrim).

One interesting thing I noticed while we were out there smashing and slashing things (what can I say, Maz is an Orc, it's her style these days), was that single players started hanging around with us. Our tabards really declare that we are a GROUP. Fun, really!

I noticed that too!

* I somehow did remember to take screenshots tonight; so here they are:

http://imgur.com/cNyAKwe

http://imgur.com/peSJnRe

http://imgur.com/V0PyjcY

The purple haze next to Britta in the last shot is actually Buffy = disappearing before I could get the screen taken!

We had an Awesome time!

Acadian
Rider, so glad you came with us and enjoyed our craziness. I did indeed notice one level 31 mage in a green hooded robe who traveled right with us through a good part of that dungeon. With those tabards there was no doubt we were a guild. Lol.

mALX, great pix!
hazmick
As requested, I've grabbed some screenies of alternate tabard styles and secondary colours. Speak up if you have any preferences and we'll see if we can all agree on something:

STYLES (Only changes the section of the tabard below the belt)

Pointed

Chevron

Toothed

Hilted

Nord

Fang

SECONDARY COLOURS (There are 51 shades of blue to choose from, so I've just selected a handful of the nicest)

Once everyone's had their say, I'll put up a strawpoll or something so we can all vote on a final design.
haute ecole rider
Let me pop in with my preferences before I head off to work today:

For tabard style I like both the hilted and the fang style.

For the blue I like the No. 4. Nice contrast but not too garish, doesn't compete with the beautiful tree design.
mALX

I vote for "Fang" and "3" (but like "4" too).

Acadian
I very strongly prefer the cut of the Fang style. smile.gif

I'll defer on the blue colors as they all look pretty good (and similar) to me. On the Fang style, I do like having the edge trimming and I think perhaps white is the best to carry on from the white tree.

Thank you so much for your efforts and wonderful work, hazmick!
mALX

Yes, Hazmick - thank you so very much for making this Guild and all your hard work on these Tabards and meetings! Very appreciated !!!!

TheCheshireKhajiit
Khajiit votes for fang and colors of number 3.
Grits
I had a great time last night, my friends! Wearing our tabards was more fun than I could have guessed. It was neat that some singles tagged along since we were obviously going to stick together, and we weren’t such a large group that we would shred everything before they got a hit in. That green-robed mage held up his end of the damage-dealing! We had a similar situation later in Craglorn with a guy who was looking for the last boss.

Thanks for the pictures! I love seeing events from another person’s point of view! I got two, but unfortunately none with everyone in them. Here we are in the Tombs of the Na-Totambu, and here we are later in or near Balamath.

hazmick, thank you very much for the design work on the tabard! Fang is my favorite cut, and after running around in one I prefer the white border. The contrast helps the tabard show up against armor at a distance. If we’re picking a secondary border color for the poll, I’ll go with 4. Honestly they all look good to me. laugh.gif

hazmick
Alright, so since fang style is definitely the most popular I've already implemented that change in game. Likewise the current tree and base colour are staying as they are. All that's left is the secondary colour around the edges, which I've narrowed down to four choices:

White

Black

Light blue

Dark blue

White has my vote. Speak up with regards to preferences and we should have it sorted today or tomorrow.
monkeyemoness
I'm partial to white and dark blue. If I had to pick, then White.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 15 2017, 03:37 PM) *

Alright, so since fang style is definitely the most popular I've already implemented that change in game. Likewise the current tree and base colour are staying as they are. All that's left is the secondary colour around the edges, which I've narrowed down to four choices:

White

Black

Light blue

Dark blue

White has my vote. Speak up with regards to preferences and we should have it sorted today or tomorrow.

WOO HOO! I like the Fang so much better! I like either 3 or 4 (Light Blue or Dark Blue). My third choice would be the white, my last choice the black.

(I would rather the border be dark or light blue - not just because it will be stylish; but because I want to represent in Cyrodiil, and it is a pretty wide band of border - a large white band could be seen from a distance and would alert other players that I was there).

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 15 2017, 12:46 PM) *

I had a great time last night, my friends! Wearing our tabards was more fun than I could have guessed. It was neat that some singles tagged along since we were obviously going to stick together, and we weren’t such a large group that we would shred everything before they got a hit in. That green-robed mage held up his end of the damage-dealing! We had a similar situation later in Craglorn with a guy who was looking for the last boss.

Thanks for the pictures! I love seeing events from another person’s point of view! I got two, but unfortunately none with everyone in them. Here we are in the Tombs of the Na-Totambu, and here we are later in or near Balamath.

hazmick, thank you very much for the design work on the tabard! Fang is my favorite cut, and after running around in one I prefer the white border. The contrast helps the tabard show up against armor at a distance. If we’re picking a secondary border color for the poll, I’ll go with 4. Honestly they all look good to me. laugh.gif

Great shots! I loved that dungeon crawl!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.