Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guild Discussion
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 4 2017, 11:53 AM) *

So his never having even started the Undaunted questline doesn't matter to his being able to get a shared Undaunted quest? I always thought you had to open up the skill line before being able to do any of the daily Undaunted quests.

And by the way Rader = if you are EP and want to just get the skill line opened up; it doesn't take but a few minutes, I can hop you through it anytime you want to.

Okay, cool. Thanks! If I remember, I'll give you a shout next time I am in the game.

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 4 2017, 02:58 PM) *

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Nov 4 2017, 10:27 AM) *

And...ahem...I AM EP. DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT AD FILTH! tongue.gif

Feng will forgive you this insult just this once but advises against further derogatory remarks. laugh.gif

Besides you, of course, Khajiit! biggrin.gif And any other members of Chorrol here in AD or DC.

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 4 2017, 06:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 4 2017, 04:23 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 4 2017, 08:53 AM) *
So his never having even started the Undaunted questline doesn't matter to his being able to get a shared Undaunted quest? I always thought you had to open up the skill line before being able to do any of the daily Undaunted quests. ...

Lol, I didn't even think about that! I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure that Rader said he hadn't even started the Undaunted questline yet, or even visited their enclave.

(iirc)

Nope. I actually ran into an Undaunted member and was about to join, but never actually did. Don't remember why, honestly.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 4 2017, 07:56 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 4 2017, 08:08 PM) *

Is it normal to have the Undaunted try and recruit you even though you actually already joined them?

As long as you keep asking them, they will keep sending you out on a run to that Alliance's dungeon (example: Fungal Grotto; Banished Cells; and Spindleclutch. Originally, all you have to do is visit them to get them on the map and you will be welcomed as a member of the Undaunted in their roisterous ceremony. If you ask after that, they will still try to send you out to the same dungeon; but I don't believe they give you a quest for it anymore at that point = just refer you to do it.

(*and note that each of these dungeons has 3 levels).

I would NOT do it at that stage unless you just want the practice; because you will not get the key or the trophy (though you will get a minimal boost in Undaunted rep and a "Reward for the Worthy in your mailbox). Much better to go in there with the Pledge and get the full bonus of rewards for the crawl.

To do that: visit the Enclaves in any Alliance's capital (Mournhold; Elden Root; or Wayrest) to get the Undaunted Pledges = those you actually DO have to do the dungeons, but you CAN do them on Normal level to get the Undaunted rep increase; the key for a piece of a Monster set; a wall trophy of the big boss in that delve; and a "Rewards for the Worthy" mailing. (to get the big monster busts, you have to do them on Veteran level; and to get double keys you have to do them on Veteran Hard Mode).

To this day, if I go to the original Undaunted contact Davon's Watch = they will try to send me to Fungal Grotto, but will not give me a quest to do it. If they do give me a quest, it will not be fulfilled with all the rewards above unless I go pick up the Undaunted Pledge from Mournhold before going to Fungal Grotto. (and that Pledge is only given out on certain days).

Yeah Mira joined the Undaunted in Stonefalls when she was doing her EP run. We did two dungeons, this one thinks, and left it alone after that. Then when she was doing her DC Silver run, she talked to an Orc in Daggerfall and joined again, lol.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 5 2017, 01:31 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 4 2017, 07:56 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 4 2017, 08:08 PM) *

Is it normal to have the Undaunted try and recruit you even though you actually already joined them?

As long as you keep asking them, they will keep sending you out on a run to that Alliance's dungeon (example: Fungal Grotto; Banished Cells; and Spindleclutch. Originally, all you have to do is visit them to get them on the map and you will be welcomed as a member of the Undaunted in their roisterous ceremony. If you ask after that, they will still try to send you out to the same dungeon; but I don't believe they give you a quest for it anymore at that point = just refer you to do it.

(*and note that each of these dungeons has 3 levels).

I would NOT do it at that stage unless you just want the practice; because you will not get the key or the trophy (though you will get a minimal boost in Undaunted rep and a "Reward for the Worthy in your mailbox). Much better to go in there with the Pledge and get the full bonus of rewards for the crawl.

To do that: visit the Enclaves in any Alliance's capital (Mournhold; Elden Root; or Wayrest) to get the Undaunted Pledges = those you actually DO have to do the dungeons, but you CAN do them on Normal level to get the Undaunted rep increase; the key for a piece of a Monster set; a wall trophy of the big boss in that delve; and a "Rewards for the Worthy" mailing. (to get the big monster busts, you have to do them on Veteran level; and to get double keys you have to do them on Veteran Hard Mode).

To this day, if I go to the original Undaunted contact Davon's Watch = they will try to send me to Fungal Grotto, but will not give me a quest to do it. If they do give me a quest, it will not be fulfilled with all the rewards above unless I go pick up the Undaunted Pledge from Mournhold before going to Fungal Grotto. (and that Pledge is only given out on certain days).

Yeah Mira joined the Undaunted in Stonefalls when she was doing her EP run. We did two dungeons, this one thinks, and left it alone after that. Then when she was doing her DC Silver run, she talked to an Orc in Daggerfall and joined again, lol.

Holy cow, is that a glitch? Misa and Britta are recognized as members when they visit the other provinces. I wonder if that is a "One Tamriel" change that is supposed to be helpful but really screws up the recognition of the player instead?

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 5 2017, 06:11 AM) *

Holy cow, is that a glitch? Misa and Britta are recognized as members when they visit the other provinces. I wonder if that is a "One Tamriel" change that is supposed to be helpful but really screws up the recognition of the player instead?

Yeah, Khajiit is guessing that when the Cadwell quests reset the quests in an area it also resets the Undaunted recruiting person.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 5 2017, 08:34 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 5 2017, 06:11 AM) *

Yeah, Khajiit is guessing that when the Cadwell quests reset the quests in an area it also resets the Undaunted recruiting person.

Well, that totally sucks, laugh.gif

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 5 2017, 08:26 AM) *

Well, that totally sucks, laugh.gif

Meh, Khajiit has grown accustomed to quest weirdness in this game. laugh.gif
Acadian
I was perusing the guild bank history after the recent Witches Fest with an eye toward tightening up the items in terms of stacking multiples etc. I see maLX has been very busy already doing this. Thank you, mALX! You've really tidied things up there. smile.gif
mALX

Here is your updated list:

Current List of Crafting Sets in Guild Hall:

DLC:

* Dark Brotherhood: (Downstairs on the Right side of the trophy room)

Kvatch Gladiator

Varen's Legacy

Pelinal's Aptitude

* Thieves Guild: (Downstairs on the Left side of the trophy room)

Clever Alchemist

Eternal Hunt

Tava's Favor

* Orsinium: (Upstairs in the Right wing of the house)

Law of Julianos

Morkuldin

Trial By Fire

* Imperial City: (at Monkey's House)

Armor Master

Noble's Conquest

Redistributer

* Morrowind: (Upstairs in the Left Wing)

Assassin's Guile

Daedric Trickery

Shacklebreaker

* Clockwork City: (In the new Khajiit Village along the waterfront)

Fortified Brass

Innate Axiom

Mechanical Acuity

Guilds:

* Fighters Guild: (Upstairs on the Left side of the trophy room)

Kagrenac's Hope

Orgnum's Scales

* Mages Guild: (Upstairs on the right side of the trophy room)

Eyes of Mara

Shalidor's Curse

Unique:

* Craglorn: (Downstairs in the Trophy Room)

Twice-Born Star

Way of the Arena

* ColdHarbour: (Upstairs in the corridor in front of the Trophy Room)

Oblivion's Foe

Spectre's Eye

Universal: (Will be in both Downstairs Wings and Entry Corridor = except the one that will be outside in the courtyard. Will be in Alphabetical Order/Clockwise)

Alessia's Bulwark (In Courtyard * (Clothier and Woodworking Stations are IN!)

Ashen Grip

Death's Wind

Hist Bark

Hunding's Rage

Magnus' Gift

Night Mother's Gaze

Night's Silence

Seducer (Armor of the)

Song of Lamae

Torug's Pact

Twilight's Embrace

Vampire's Kiss

Whitestrake's Retribution

Willow's Path

The list of Mundus Stones hasn't changed, I have to wait till the Crowns go on sale again after Thanksgiving, unfortunately. But in case you want to vote for the next one we get, here is what we have/need at the Guild Hall:

HAVE: (Mundus Stones are outside in Alphabetical Order/Clockwise dotted along the circular walk around the house)

* The Apprentice = Spell Damage

* The Lady = Physical and Spell Resistance

* The Lover - Physical and Spell Penetration

* The Steed - Speed & Health Recovery

* The Thief - Critical Chance Increase

* The Warrior = Weapon Damage

NEED:

The Atronach - Magicka Recovery

The Lord - Increase Health

The Mage - Increase Magicka

The Ritual - Healing Effectiveness

The Serpent - Stamina Recovery

The Shadow - Critical Damage Increase

The Tower - Increase Stamina

Fortified Brass is all IN!

Alesia's Bulwark Clothier and Woodworking Stations are IN!

mALX

** We also now have a "Precursor" there = talking combat dummy!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 7 2017, 12:35 AM) *

** We also now have a "Precursor" there = talking combat dummy!

Khajiit is going to check this out as soon as he logs on tomorrow!
Acadian
mALX, a talking target sounds so cool!

Khajiit, thanks for posting those great shots. A lovely reminder of a fun time! smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 7 2017, 12:49 PM) *

Nice shots!!! I love all the costumes in that first shot, lol.

Grits
Khajiit, thanks for the costume party pictures! Nice, you even got one of the pool party. Wait, what the heck is Jerric… Yikes! Well, at least we don’t have to worry that he’ll pee in the pool. ohmy.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 8 2017, 08:45 AM) *

Khajiit, thanks for the costume party pictures! Nice, you even got one of the pool party. Wait, what the heck is Jerric… Yikes! Well, at least we don’t have to worry that he’ll pee in the pool. ohmy.gif

Bahahaha!
Acadian
Hee! How courteous of Jerric to pee over the side of the pool instead of. . . sharing. laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 8 2017, 09:45 AM) *

rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

mALX

DLC:

Kvatch Gladiator

Varen's Legacy

Pelinal's Aptitude

Clever Alchemist

Eternal Hunt

Tava's Favor

Law of Julianos

Morkuldin

Trial By Fire

Armor Master

Noble's Conquest

Redistributer

Assassin's Guile

Daedric Trickery

Shacklebreaker

Fortified Brass

Innate Axiom

Mechanical Acuity

Guilds:

Kagrenac's Hope

Orgnum's Scales

Eyes of Mara

Shalidor's Curse

Unique:

Twice-Born Star

Way of the Arena

Oblivion's Foe

Spectre's Eye

Universal: (Will be in both Downstairs Wings and Entry Corridor = except Alessia's Bulwark = that will be outside in the courtyard. Will be in Alphabetical Order/Clockwise)

* Alessia's Bulwark (In Courtyard)

Ashen Grip

Death's Wind

Hist Bark

Hunding's Rage

Magnus' Gift

Night Mother's Gaze

Night's Silence

Seducer (Armor of the)

Song of Lamae

Torug's Pact

Twilight's Embrace

Vampire's Kiss

Willow's Path

The list of Mundus Stones hasn't changed, I have to wait till the Crowns go on sale again after Thanksgiving, unfortunately. But in case you want to vote for the next one we get, here is what we have/need at the Guild Hall:

HAVE: (Mundus Stones are outside in Alphabetical Order/Clockwise dotted along the circular walk around the house)

NEED:

Alesia's Bulwark is all IN!

haute ecole rider
Thanks for working so diligently on our Guild Hall attuned sets!

Maz actually made five pieces of Fortified Brass heavy armor for a fellow trade guild member! She was working on writs when he put out the call for that, and she thought she recalled seeing that done from your list. So hopped she over to Hunding's Khajiit village, and sure enough, there it was!

Maz was happy to try out the Fortified Brass blacksmithing station right then and there!

Thanks again, mALX!
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Nov 9 2017, 01:42 PM) *

Thanks for working so diligently on our Guild Hall attuned sets!

Maz actually made five pieces of Fortified Brass heavy armor for a fellow trade guild member! She was working on writs when he put out the call for that, and she thought she recalled seeing that done from your list. So hopped she over to Hunding's Khajiit village, and sure enough, there it was!

Maz was happy to try out the Fortified Brass blacksmithing station right then and there!

Thanks again, mALX!

Oh, this is Awesome! I love that they are getting used! I have actually been considering trying out that Clockwork City Tank set; it sounds better than what I have now.

We have enough tables there now that I have been able to go to our Guild Hall most of the time now to do Master Writs, and it is such a great feeling to be able to do them all right there all in one spot!

TheCheshireKhajiit
Mira definitely wants to try out Fortified Brass.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 10 2017, 01:49 PM) *

Mira definitely wants to try out Fortified Brass.

I will really be interested in hearing how you both like it in use, have been wanting to change the armor for my Tank (Britta) for a while now; but been waiting for drop sets that I may never get, lol. It sounded better than what she has now, though.

mALX

DLC:

Kvatch Gladiator

Varen's Legacy

Pelinal's Aptitude

Clever Alchemist

Eternal Hunt

Tava's Favor

Law of Julianos

Morkuldin

Trial By Fire

Armor Master

Noble's Conquest

Redistributer

Assassin's Guile

Daedric Trickery

Shacklebreaker

Fortified Brass

Innate Axiom

Mechanical Acuity

Guilds:

Kagrenac's Hope

Orgnum's Scales

Eyes of Mara

Shalidor's Curse

Unique:

Twice-Born Star

Way of the Arena

Oblivion's Foe

Spectre's Eye

Universal: (Will be in both Downstairs Wings and Entry Corridor = except Alessia's Bulwark = that will be outside in the courtyard. Will be in Alphabetical Order/Clockwise)

Ashen Grip (Clothier Station is IN! = Downstairs Right Wing) .

Death's Wind

Hist Bark

Hunding's Rage

Magnus' Gift

Night Mother's Gaze

Night's Silence

Seducer (Armor of the)

Song of Lamae

Torug's Pact

Twilight's Embrace

Vampire's Kiss

Willow's Path

NEED:

Ashen Grip Clothier Station is IN! = Downstairs Right Wing

Grits
Oh neat! I noticed the Alessia’s Bulwark when Elke used the courtyard stations the other day. Woo, thank you!
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 11 2017, 09:20 PM) *

Oh neat! I noticed the Alessia’s Bulwark when Elke used the courtyard stations the other day. Woo, thank you!

Yes, they can still be used for any normal crafting; so thought I'd save three inventory slots by replacing those courtyard ones with a set. (our inventory slots allotment is going to be extremely tight by the time we reach the end of the tables unless they come up with some additional slots for sale in the Crown Store by then. Seriously = 600 slots is ridiculous for a whole island of property like the Hunding House).

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 12 2017, 03:24 AM) *
Seriously = 600 slots is ridiculous for a whole island of property like the Hunding House).

Yeah it’s downright appalling. Property like that should be at least 800 slots.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 12 2017, 01:06 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 12 2017, 03:24 AM) *
Seriously = 600 slots is ridiculous for a whole island of property like the Hunding House).

Yeah it’s downright appalling. Property like that should be at least 800 slots.

Agreed 100%

monkeyemoness
Ooh, didn't know you've already gotten started on the overland sets. You're really making great progress. Thanks again for all of this effort.
mALX
QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 12 2017, 03:49 PM) *

Ooh, didn't know you've already gotten started on the overland sets. You're really making great progress. Thanks again for all of this effort.

Yes, working on the second (of the fifteen) overland sets right now! It has been so surprising how quickly these tables have been amassing; but it isn't just my effort = your donations, Acadian's; Grits, Hazmick, Haute, and now Gosse = everyone has been Awesome for helping bring this about!

I do plan on getting the Transmute station after all the tables are in; and also after all the Mundus stones are in.

I am beginning to become accustomed to remembering which DLC has which sets, and that is helping me find the tables better to do the Master Writs. At first I had to look on our sheet each time to figure it out, but today I remembered Tava's was Hews Bane; and remembered the Daedric Trickery and Assassin's Guile both came from Vvardenfell - so I'm hoping it won't be hard for anyone else to find the tables either, eventually.

Also = eventually if we have the slots to do it, I hope to eventually put up a totem or banner to tell you which DLC is placed where in the house. I think we would all recognize the Wrothgar totem, Fighters & Mages Guild banners, etc.

What bothers me is that ESO keeps adding 3 new crafted sets with each DLC, and has not come out with a way for us to buy additional slots yet! Urgh.

mALX

DLC:

Kvatch Gladiator

Varen's Legacy

Pelinal's Aptitude

Clever Alchemist

Eternal Hunt

Tava's Favor

Law of Julianos

Morkuldin

Trial By Fire

Armor Master

Noble's Conquest

Redistributer

Assassin's Guile

Daedric Trickery

Shacklebreaker

Fortified Brass

Innate Axiom

Mechanical Acuity

Guilds:

Kagrenac's Hope

Orgnum's Scales

Eyes of Mara

Shalidor's Curse

Unique:

Twice-Born Star

Way of the Arena

Oblivion's Foe

Spectre's Eye

Ashen Grip (Clothier and Woodworking Stations are both IN! = Downstairs Right Wing) .

Death's Wind

Hist Bark

Hunding's Rage

Magnus' Gift

Night Mother's Gaze

Night's Silence

Seducer (Armor of the)

Song of Lamae

Torug's Pact

Twilight's Embrace

Vampire's Kiss

Willow's Path

NEED:

Ashen Grip Woodworking and Clothier stations are both IN (Downstairs Right Wing)

** Haute asked me tonight about if she (or any of you all) could be buying/earning Attunable table sets and putting them into your own homes and save me some of the hard work of getting all these tables up for the Guild Hall (like Monkey has done by getting the Imperial City sets at his house so we don't need to put them in the Guild Hall) = Of course you can!

When I first started adding Attunable tables; Monkey already had the Imperial City sets done; and I posted this in our Guild Discussion thread (page 20):

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 6 2017, 11:19 AM) *

*snip*
I have been inspired by Monkey to start getting us some of those Attunable tables. I'll coordinate my efforts with the rest of you all as far as which sets we all want and also as to which we already have/who's house they are at (so we don't have duplicates of the same sets).

Should we make up a list and cross them off as members get them? I think Monkey has covered the Cyrodiil/Imperial City ones already; I was thinking we might want the ones from the DLC and expansions in case another member doesn't have access to those, or the Fighters/Mages Guild ones? Coldharbour? (the ones that are harder to access)

I almost have enough vouchers saved up to get a set soon; so lets get up a list of those we want and which we already have (and who's house they are at).

I am hoping they will make Mundus Stones available through the Vouchers/Master Writs too; if not it will really limit how many of those I will be able to get for our Guild. I think my next purchase will be a Merchant, and after that I might be able to get one Mundus Stone per every 6 months barring any other important purchases (like if a DLC I want goes on sale or something).

What I will probably do will be to take out the furniture from the interior and put the Attunable crafting stations inside - hopefully be able to keep our courtyard meeting/party spot intact, lol.

So = Of course as long as we can hop to member's primary houses and access their sets, it shouldn't be a problem at all! Just add your name ("at X's House") on the sets you have procured to our list of sets and add a note to your name on the Guild Roster mentioning which tables you have.

** (you may want to give me a heads up if you are going for the next set in order on the list so we aren't going after the same set at the same time)

It may be more convenient having them all under one roof; but it has never been a problem for me to hop over to Monkey's primary house whenever I needed to use the Imperial City tables.

For anyone interested in adding them to your own home; the tables cost between 275,000 - 400,000 per each table (approximately 1 million per set) depending on the market price at the time. I have used suppliers since mid September; so now my price stays locked at 300,000 steadily no matter what the market is doing. A supplier won't work with you unless they are guaranteed a steady income and you prioritize their business above any other means.

OR: If you do Master Writs, you can purchase your own tables with 250 vouchers per each table (750 vouchers per set). You will find that by the time you purchase the motifs, materials, and tempers needed to achieve those 250 vouchers = it averages out to be about the same cost as buying the tables for gold. (even with a vast amount of farming and donations from Guild members = I have still had to purchase purple and gold tempers regularly, plus some of the rarer style stones).

mALX

DLC:

Kvatch Gladiator

Varen's Legacy

Pelinal's Aptitude

Clever Alchemist

Eternal Hunt

Tava's Favor

Law of Julianos

Morkuldin

Trial By Fire

Armor Master

Noble's Conquest

Redistributer

Assassin's Guile

Daedric Trickery

Shacklebreaker

Fortified Brass

Innate Axiom

Mechanical Acuity

Guilds:

Kagrenac's Hope

Orgnum's Scales

Eyes of Mara

Shalidor's Curse

Unique:

Twice-Born Star

Way of the Arena

Oblivion's Foe

Spectre's Eye

* Ashen Grip (Downstairs Right Wing)

Death's Wind

Hist Bark

Hunding's Rage

Magnus' Gift

Night Mother's Gaze

Night's Silence

Seducer (Armor of the)

Song of Lamae

Torug's Pact

Twilight's Embrace

Vampire's Kiss

Willow's Path

NEED:

Ashen Grip is all IN (Downstairs Right Wing)

TheCheshireKhajiit
Khajiit put what looks to be an easy sealed writ for someone who has the trinimac style in our guild bank. This one doesn’t have trinimac so he couldn’t complete it. 47 vouchers.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 16 2017, 11:54 AM) *

Khajiit put what looks to be an easy sealed writ for someone who has the trinimac style in our guild bank. This one doesn’t have trinimac so he couldn’t complete it. 47 vouchers.

(It was for 45 vouchers, but close enough!) I can do it, and thank you so much for passing it on! I will most def use it towards the tables for all of our use at the Guild Hall; and just like I did with Hazmick's donated Master Writs in the Guild Bank that I took and used = I posted it in the log of donations from Guild members that have helped get these tables!
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 16 2017, 11:12 AM) *

(It was for 45 vouchers, but close enough!) I can do it, and thank you so much for passing it on! I will most def use it towards the tables for all of our use at the Guild Hall; and just like I did with Hazmick's donated Master Writs in the Guild Bank that I took and used = I posted it in the log of donations from Guild members that have helped get these tables!

Thanks mALX! Khajiit is glad it won’t go to waste.
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 16 2017, 03:15 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 16 2017, 11:12 AM) *

Thanks mALX! Khajiit is glad it won’t go to waste.

No, thank you! That was just under 1/5 of a table!!! Awesome donation!

mALX

DLC:

Kvatch Gladiator

Varen's Legacy

Pelinal's Aptitude

Clever Alchemist

Eternal Hunt

Tava's Favor

Law of Julianos

Morkuldin

Trial By Fire

Armor Master

Noble's Conquest

Redistributer

Assassin's Guile

Daedric Trickery

Shacklebreaker

Fortified Brass

Innate Axiom

Mechanical Acuity

Guilds:

Kagrenac's Hope

Orgnum's Scales

Eyes of Mara

Shalidor's Curse

Unique:

Twice-Born Star

Way of the Arena

Oblivion's Foe

Spectre's Eye

Death's Wind Clothier Station is IN! (" ")

Hist Bark

Hunding's Rage

Magnus' Gift

Night Mother's Gaze

Night's Silence

Seducer (Armor of the)

Song of Lamae

Torug's Pact

Twilight's Embrace

Vampire's Kiss

Willow's Path

NEED:

Death's Wind Clothier Station is IN! WOO HOO !!!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 19 2017, 12:32 PM) *

Nice, this set is one Khajiit uses a good bit!
mALX
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 19 2017, 01:44 PM) *

That was the first set I ever made in ESO. I found the station near Vulkhel Guard and it was where I fumbled my way through eventually crafting my first set of armor, lol.

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 19 2017, 04:37 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 19 2017, 01:44 PM) *

That was the first set I ever made in ESO. I found the station near Vulkhel Guard and it was where I fumbled my way through eventually crafting my first set of armor, lol.

Likewise for Mira. She found it in Stonefalls.
Acadian
Happy Birthday to Jerric! biggrin.gif cake.gif viking.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 20 2017, 07:52 AM) *

Happy Birthday to Jerric! biggrin.gif cake.gif viking.gif

Break out the mead!!!
Grits
Thank you both! Cake and mead for everyone!! biggrin.gif cake.gif

Jerric is celebrating his birthday in the Grits World Colovian Highlands. Road trip!
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 20 2017, 04:03 PM) *

Cake and mead for everyone!! biggrin.gif cake.gif

Cake and mead would be an... interesting combination laugh.gif
mALX

WOO HOO, Happy Birthday Jerric!!! Misa made this just for her fellow Nord's Birthday:

http://verityholloway.com/wp-content/uploa...ad-1024x768.jpg

And Britta sent Jerric this mug to drink his mead out of:

IPB Image

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 20 2017, 11:31 PM) *

WOO HOO, Happy Birthday Jerric!!! Misa made this just for her fellow Nord's Birthday:

http://verityholloway.com/wp-content/uploa...ad-1024x768.jpg

And Britta sent Jerric this mug to drink his mead out of:

IPB Image

Ohmagawd!! That mug!! Khajiit wants it!
mALX

DLC:

Kvatch Gladiator

Varen's Legacy

Pelinal's Aptitude

Clever Alchemist

Eternal Hunt

Tava's Favor

Law of Julianos

Morkuldin

Trial By Fire

Armor Master

Noble's Conquest

Redistributer

Assassin's Guile

Daedric Trickery

Shacklebreaker

Fortified Brass

Innate Axiom

Mechanical Acuity

Guilds:

Kagrenac's Hope

Orgnum's Scales

Eyes of Mara

Shalidor's Curse

Unique:

Twice-Born Star

Way of the Arena

Oblivion's Foe

Spectre's Eye

Death's Wind Clothier and Woodworking Stations are IN! (" ")

Hist Bark

Hunding's Rage

Magnus' Gift

Night Mother's Gaze

Night's Silence

Seducer (Armor of the)

Song of Lamae

Torug's Pact

Twilight's Embrace

Vampire's Kiss

Willow's Path

NEED:

Death's Wind Clothier and Woodworking Stations are IN! WOO HOO !!!

mALX

Haute and Khajiit: that last table was your donated vouchers at work!
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 21 2017, 07:38 PM) *

Haute and Khajiit: that last table was your vouchers at work!

Awesome! Khajiit is glad to have contributed, in at least some small part.
mALX

I want to say this to you and to all of you whose donations have helped make these tables for the guild possible: Acadian; Grits; Monkey; Gosse; Haute; Khajiit; Hazmick; etc:

Thank you so very much for all your help in making our Guild Hall so Awesome!!!!! I really hope when you look around there or do crafting or building your character up there that you realize your own role in our Guild Hall's success; because I may be the one placing those tables = but all of you made those tables possible too.

(so: Thank You all so much!!!!)

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 21 2017, 08:26 PM) *

I want to say this to you and to all of you whose donations have helped make these tables for the guild possible: Acadian; Grits; Monkey; Gosse; Haute; Khajiit; Hazmick; etc:

Thank you so very much for all your help in making our Guild Hall so Awesome!!!!! I really hope when you look around there or do crafting or building your character up there that you realize your own role in our Guild Hall's success; because I may be the one placing those tables = but all of you made those tables possible too.

(so: Thank You all so much!!!!)

Khajiit has 7 more vouchers in his bank from a writ he was actually able to complete. He tried to put it in the guild bank but it wouldn’t let him. Is it possible to deposit vouchers directly into the guild bank?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.