Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mojave Meanderings and Wasteland Wanderings
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58
Lopov
Don't forget to talk to Doc Mitchell as well.
Winter Wolf
Oh, wow! Renee is starting NV as well. That is so cool! smile.gif

Have you played NV before or at least part of it? I will need to be careful so as to not spoil your quests. smile.gif

Linda Hand is an awesome name! Works quite well with Jackson Bird actually. laugh.gif

NV has some crazy characters and factions to interact with. Good luck!

Renee
Thanks WW. Yes, that's why I like that name Jackson Bird a lot, because they both have names which are kinda catchy.

NO I only started New Vegas this past summer, so I'm totally n00by here. My first character is Karen Aboucha and as it turned out, she had absolutely zero interest in quests. She basically roamed around the Goodsprings area like a scavenger, while I got used to the game. Linda on the other hand is supposed to have a very helpful personality, and as you've seen she's already getting involved.

As Lopov knows well, I have a poor memory so if you happen to splurge some quest details, I'll try to blur my eyes and forget whatever I just read.

RaderOfTheLostArk
More Mojave Meanderings with Mariah!

Recon 2: Gauss Rifle Boogaloo

All Legionaries Must Die!

Did I Mention I Love Killing Legionaries?

So Much for Brotherhood... (What was strange about this was when the four paladins were waiting outside after Veronica and I talked to Elder McNamara, they didn't say anything. I actually got sort of a jumpscare because I didn't expect them to be right in front of me. It wasn't until I came back to the bunker that they attacked us. Got a Gatling Laser out of it, so I guess I can't complain too much.)

Sucks to Suck, Lucullus

The Smell of Burnt Viper in the Morning

The Not-So-Lucky 38
Lopov
You sure she likes killing legionnaires? I don't see in the pics that she'd have anything against them. wink.gif biggrin.gif

Go for it, Mariah!

You're taking screenies from interesting angles so I sometimes have to think of where they were taken, although I'm quite familiar with most places in the Mojave. I mean this as a good thing of course!
SubRosa
Looks like that guy lost his head over Mariah

Mariah is on a killing spree!

RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 30 2018, 04:27 AM) *

You sure she likes killing legionnaires? I don't see in the pics that she'd have anything against them. wink.gif biggrin.gif

Go for it, Mariah!

You're taking screenies from interesting angles so I sometimes have to think of where they were taken, although I'm quite familiar with most places in the Mojave. I mean this as a good thing of course!

It was immensely satisfying wiping out Cottonwood Cove (especially Cursor Lucullus), especially with how misogynist they are. That'll teach Cursor to talk down to my character because she is a woman. Mostly was able to snipe them, but I did have to take a couple head-on. Although it likely would've taken a bunch of stimpaks, I kind of wish I had been more in-their-face on that killing spree so that they could see who was killing them.

Yeah, I'm quite pleased with how these screenshots are turning out. But I still have a ways to go to get screenshots on everyone else's level here!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 30 2018, 09:21 AM) *

Looks like that guy lost his head over Mariah

Mariah is on a killing spree!

Can't blame him. She's an attractive woman. But maybe he should've also thought about not being an ardent supporter of such a sexist regime.
Winter Wolf
My current character in the Mojave is partial to the legionnaires so he is itching to extract revenge. laugh.gif

Great pics though. As Lopov has said- very neat angles. For some reason I love the last pic. There is something about the sitting posture in front of the slot machines that speaks volumes after all that killing. smile.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Dec 1 2018, 03:41 AM) *

My current character in the Mojave is partial to the legionnaires so he is itching to extract revenge. laugh.gif

Great pics though. As Lopov has said- very neat angles. For some reason I love the last pic. There is something about the sitting posture in front of the slot machines that speaks volumes after all that killing. smile.gif

Haha, well she just killed Caesar, so she's ready to tussle with your character anytime. biggrin.gif

Yeah, a very stark contrast to all the killing. She's great with guns. Slots...not so much. (I actually have yet to try any of the actual gambling games.)
RaderOfTheLostArk
So I just completed the Lonesome Road DLC. "Hate" might be a bit much and maybe I just need to cool off, but what the [censored]? Some [censored] in that DLC.

Satchel charges everywhere, which I constantly forgot about so I stepped on them repeatedly. Ulysses was absurdly [censored] powerful to the point that I had to reason with him to stop launching the missile instead of fighting him (fortunately, my speech was high enough). And then the Courier Mile was [censored] too with its irradiated deathclaws appearing out of nowhere and taking 3 or more shots each with a [censored] GAUSS RIFLE. Even when I could get the jump on them I got multiple times.

I was enjoying the DLC at first. It was a neat atmosphere, and there were a couple cool new weapons (although not so much for a couple of the other weapons that seemed cool at first). But towards the end, it was really pissing me off. Wow, I'm glad I finished it. I didn't realize how long I had been playing, but I was so frustrated that I just wanted to get all of it out of the way.
Lopov
When I played LR for the first time years ago, my impressions were similar to yours. On later playthroughs I enjoyed it more. I've never again visited the Courier's Mile, only on my first playthrough, and on subsequent playthroughs I used a mod to make satchel charges less deadly.

Ulysses can be tough, depending on your skills and whether you succeed in disabling his robot allies and turning them against him.

I recommend playing LR again in a few years time, I think you'll like it more.
SubRosa
The only thing I really did not like about Lonesome Road was Obsidian decided that it was your character that destroyed The Divide in the first place. That really annoyed me to no end. I like to decide my character's past history, thank you very much. That is part of Role Playing.

That, and Ulysses would just not stop talking. I could not wait to kill him, just to shut him up.
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 6 2018, 05:28 AM) *

When I played LR for the first time years ago, my impressions were similar to yours. On later playthroughs I enjoyed it more. I've never again visited the Courier's Mile, only on my first playthrough, and on subsequent playthroughs I used a mod to make satchel charges less deadly.

Ulysses can be tough, depending on your skills and whether you succeed in disabling his robot allies and turning them against him.

I recommend playing LR again in a few years time, I think you'll like it more.

I suppose so. What made you enjoy it more the second time around?

I tried to disable the eyebot generators but you need freaking 100 science! I know this is supposed to be hard stuff, but come on. I love a tough fight, but repeated eyebot generators, marked men spawning, and Ulysses constantly using stimpaks with that DT he has is just unfair. I was very fortunate to have that high of a speech skill.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 6 2018, 04:38 PM) *

The only thing I really did not like about Lonesome Road was Obsidian decided that it was your character that destroyed The Divide in the first place. That really annoyed me to no end. I like to decide my character's past history, thank you very much. That is part of Role Playing.

That, and Ulysses would just not stop talking. I could not wait to kill him, just to shut him up.

I wasn't a fan of it either. Obsidian makes that sort of backstory set in stone and gets praised, yet Bethesda gets berated for doing the same kind of thing in Fallout 4? I guess the latter is more of a rigid backstory than the former, but it still seems hypocritical.

And maybe I missed it, but who gave the Courier that package? For what reason? There is still a bunch that wasn't explained from what I remember, or maybe I just focused too much on my frustration. Seemed way too convenient a plot device just to make that story.

Save for the fight with Ulysses where he just incessantly talks while decimating you though, I actually liked hearing him talk just because the voice was so cool. I have a save left right before the elevator to go fight him, so maybe I will try killing him sometime later. I really don't want to leave him unbeaten after all that nonsense.

Also, just started the Honest Hearts DLC. I apparently killed an important NPC but I swear he attacked first. That or he looked like an enemy and it wasn't an obvious distinction. But I didn't realize that basically ruins the bulk of the DLC. I had no idea what was going on until I got the map and went back to the Northern Passage, so I wasted time and had to restart from before the expedition. I suppose it is partly my fault, but it didn't really give indication that it was a critical mistake. That was frustrating too.
RaderOfTheLostArk
My crankiness aside, here are some more pics from Mariah's adventures!

Flamewalker

Legion in Mariah's Sights

Legion, Meet Gauss Rifle

"Ave," B---h

My Throne Now

Welcome to The Divide

Courier: Agent of Death (I love the look of the riot gear)

Back To Vegas
SubRosa
Mariah is hot!

Ave magnetically-accelerated projectile!

I was half expecting to see Mariah sitting on the toilet in the throne pic! laugh.gif

One thing I liked about the Divide was how utterly ruined and devastated the place looked.

Mariah is ready to start a riot.
Lopov
@RaderOfTheLostArk - I don't remember details but the NCR gave you the package, of this I'm sure. It was a remote detonator of some kind, containing codes for launching missiles. For what purpose? I don't know if it's even explained, maybe the NCR wanted to use those missiles against the Legion or anyone else that'd oppose them.

I enjoyed it more on subsequent playthroughs because I explored it more slowly. The first time I rushed through because like you, I couldn't wait to deal with Ulysses and leave the Divide. Also, I integrated the forced backstory to my characters but only to those who went to the Divide. If my characters aren't fateful couriers who destroyed the Divide, then I don't play Lonesome Road with them.

You probably killed Follows-Chalk, the friendly tribal. He jumps out of nowhere on a top of some rock right after the first battle and he's easily assumed to be one of hostile tribals. If you did it, then a whole bunch of failed quests should keep appearing on screen.

Mariah is engulfed in flames.

Aeternum vale, Caesar!

Mariah looks great in riot gear.

Back to Vegas and off to Zion.
Renee
Spoiler .... spoiler ... spoiler... Ah. Pics. biggrin.gif Mariah is indeed hot. Love that Welcome to the Divide pic.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 6 2018, 04:38 PM) *

. I like to decide my character's past history, thank you very much. That is part of Role Playing.

I hear ya. 'To me, the role-playing part comes in how I creatively approach these forced situations. For instance, when I rolled Karen Aboucha this past summer the game keeps saying "who are these people who attacked me?" and all this stuff about a courier and a poker chip and I already KNOW Karen is not involved with any of that. So I just don't get involved in any of that, and neither does Karen. It's like all the dialog exists for some other character already (in my mind, anyway). Either that, or it's some sort of case of mistaken identity. [censored] happens, and my girl got caught up in the middle of it. Next thing, everyone in Goodsprings thinks Karen needs to be doing all this stuff, making all these choices. panic.gif

Of course, I haven't done this quest that all y'all are talking about yet. My approach to RP will remain the same though, once I get there. If the shoe fits, my toon will wear it. If not, it'll be an awkward case of him or her constantly having to explain they're not a part of it.
Winter Wolf
My heart is breaking when I look at Mariah's adventures.... sad.gif

I fully expect the remnants of the Legion to hand out a bounty to hunt down the pesky troublemaker. biggrin.gif

Jackson, being the greedy person he is will no doubt wait until the offer is at least 5000 caps. laugh.gif

Jackson Bird has now sorted things out with the showdown at the Correctional Facility. He has now hooked up with his mechanical friend, EDE, and made a friendship of sorts with boss man Eddie. The 'other' boys showed up and Jackson went straight into hide-out mode behind a table while EDE did all the shooting. Four enemies fell under laser fire and Jackson looted the bodies.

Dressed now in a NCR uniform he has sneaked inside Helios One and hoped to find something to scavenge. He knows that the NCR is up to something, what with their silly flag out front. He has had a chat with Fantastic, and is know fully convinced their bureaucratic system must be removed from the Mojave. Any organization that has fools like Fantastic must be stopped!

Heading north Jackson was attacked by some raider with a grenade launcher and now has a bad crippled leg. Bleeding heavily he has staggered into Boulder City and collapsed into a booth at the Big Horn Saloon. He is using quite a few expletives at the moment. laugh.gif
Renee
Grenade launcher? Yikes. indifferent.gif
Renee
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2281, 4:58 AM

"Linda, you are awake. Where you been, anyway?"

Linda Hand looked up from the gecko meat meal she'd been eating there in Prospector Saloon. Smiled. It was Karen Aboucha. "Have a seat." Linda had to admit to herself that she was glad she met Karen. Though she barely knew the woman, Karen had an open face, and it was good that she'd wound up in Goodsprings with somebody who wasn't a complete stranger.

"Linda. Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Want to come out into the desert with me? I found some town or something, down south of here. And also, there's lots of geckos out in the desert at night still. We can go shooting."

Linda thought this might just be the best recourse. Maybe she was getting too involved with al this 'Ringo / Power Ganger' stuff. And she wasn't prepared yet to go speak to the man living up at the gas station again anyway. All of this was happening too fast. She needed time, to think and plan, and maybe even decide if she should be getting involved at all.

"Sure, why not?"

So the two ladies went off into the desert night, taking turns shooting geckos. Karen showed Linda how to gut gecko meat, hacking great lumps from their thorax area. Nasty, but as Linda knew already, this is what she'd eventually need to learn to survive.

Lopov
I expected that Linda would lend a hand to Ringo. wink.gif

Can she make her own gecko steaks? I'm not sure what's the Survival requirement for cooking gecko meat, but it should be fairly low.
RaderOfTheLostArk
Mariah found herself in Big Mountain over the past couple weeks, but she did what she needed to do and reclaimed her missing body parts. Yes, the perks of the cybernetic replacements were nice but...well, Mariah prefers actually having her natural organs.

Most of these screenshots will be from that venture. But Mariah also took care of some more quests in the Mojave (most notably the one for Cass). Surprisingly, it did not include Legion killing (well, except for one patrol that rudely interrupted a brief adventure with Raul). However, she was then was forced into the Sierra Madre investigating an abandoned Brotherhood of Steel bunker. That is where her story currently is.

The Brains of the Operation

Now to Find Where My Brain Went

More Science to Be Done

Yeah! Science!

More Energy Explosions!

You're Past Due for YOUR Lobotomies, Think Tank (I thought I had taken a screenshot of after I killed them, but I guess not.)

Puny Town

What A View...Hey, I Know That Fort...

Pew-Pew Sniper (That unique laser pistol is beastly. Thank you, corpse of Allen Marks. Should've thought about your deeds before you started murdering people because of some stupid prize.)

Call of the Sierra Madre

Extra pics from earlier adventures in Mariah's story that I had not put here previously:

The Long 15 (I'm disappointed that there is nothing really there and that you can't go there normally unless you launch a nuke from The Divide at the NCR. So I no-clipped to go out there.)

Missed me

Vault Delving
SubRosa
More energy explosions is pretty explosive!

It's the attack of the 50 ft. Mariah!

I am guessing the last thing to go through that feral ghoul's mind was .357 magnum round?

RaderOfTheLostArk
Addendum to the previous post.

Job Interview

"Well, My Skills Include Energy Weapons, Guns, Medicine..."

Woman Vs. Machine

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 29 2018, 12:59 AM) *

I am guessing the last thing to go through that feral ghoul's mind was .357 magnum round?

I think that was the hunting rifle I was using, so to be technical it is a .308, but yeah, basically.
SubRosa
Mariah found the Stealth Suit! I really liked that. It felt like having a companion, without all of that being shot in the back business and constantly blocking the doorway that real companions do.

The RoboScorpion!
Renee
Did she get the job? biggrin.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Renee @ Dec 30 2018, 12:42 PM) *

Well, she passed the stealth tests with flying colors and killed all of the enemies in that high school simulation, so she thinks she did well. But for some reason, she hasn't heard back yet. Although killing the Think Tank may have ruined her chances at the job. Oh well, that's what they get for lobotomizing her.
Lopov
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 30 2018, 08:14 PM) *

Although killing the Think Tank may have ruined her chances at the job. Oh well, that's what they get for lobotomizing her.
Probably so, because one of the mad doctors was overseeing her progress in the school. Still, neither of my characters so far let the Think Tank alive.
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 30 2018, 02:21 PM) *

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 30 2018, 08:14 PM) *

Although killing the Think Tank may have ruined her chances at the job. Oh well, that's what they get for lobotomizing her.
Probably so, because one of the mad doctors was overseeing her progress in the school. Still, neither of my characters so far let the Think Tank alive.

Ugh, Dr. Borous. It was funny the first time going through the high school test, but after having to go through it 4 or 5 times I was sick of hearing him and the same self-aggrandizing dialogue over and over. Another reason I'm glad I put down the Think Tank.
RaderOfTheLostArk
Finished off the Dead Money DLC a couple days ago and have some new screenshots from Mariah's adventure. It's a bit of a long list.

Echoes of a Bygone Era

Hunting the Hunters

Whaddya Buyin'?! (Bonus points to those who know that reference.)

Ghost People, Meet Holorifle

The Quiet Halls of the Sierra Madre

Face-to-Face at Last

Elijah Vs. Mariah

Penance for Your Deeds, Elijah

Escaping the Sierra Madre Vault

Beginning Again. Letting go.

A New Starlet in Town

Soon I will be truly finishing the game by going the independent route. Left the Wild Card quests purposely unfinished so I could make a decision on it.
SubRosa
It's Vera Keyes! I love her voice actress - Laura Bailey. She has a fantastic voice.

It was nice to face off with Elijah, and give him everything he deserves...

Mariah is looking hot in her outfit.
Renee
Congrads on doing Dead Money. I think that's the super-tough DLC, right? Maybe I have it confused with something else.

Who are those ghostly-looking apparitions following her around?

A lot of these are really dark and I can't see what's going on, but the final pic stands out. smile.gif

SubRosa
Dead Money was partly inspiried by survival horror games like Resident Evil. The monsters are called Ghost People. Technically they are mutants, and they can only be killed by dismembering them.
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 5 2019, 12:55 PM) *

It's Vera Keyes! I love her voice actress - Laura Bailey. She has a fantastic voice.

It was nice to face off with Elijah, and give him everything he deserves...

Mariah is looking hot in her outfit.

Yeah, Laura Bailey has a great voice. Very recognizable too.

Nobody pulls off that look quite like Mariah. But I suppose I'm biased.

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 9 2019, 12:06 PM) *

Congrads on doing Dead Money. I think that's the super-tough DLC, right? Maybe I have it confused with something else.

Who are those ghostly-looking apparitions following her around?

A lot of these are really dark and I can't see what's going on, but the final pic stands out. smile.gif

That's what I heard, so I put it off for last. But since my character was maxed out at level 50, it wasn't hard. Probably would've been a cooler experience if I didn't get that powerful, but I still enjoyed it.

If you are talking about the things with the masks, yeah, they're the Ghost People that SubRosa was referring to. If you are talking about the blue and white things, those are the holograms around the Sierra Madre. The hologram guards attack you if you are spotted by them and they are impossible to kill (you have to find a switch that turns them off).

Sorry about the dark pictures. They always look fine and bright enough to me when I take them, but I guess that won't always be the case for others.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 9 2019, 04:42 PM) *

Dead Money was partly inspiried by survival horror games like Resident Evil. The monsters are called Ghost People. Technically they are mutants, and they can only be killed by dismembering them.

Maybe it was just because my character was so tough, but that they made it sound like it was so hard to kill them when it really wasn't. If I didn't dismember them right when I killed Ghost People, I could pretty easily do it when they were unconscious. Though guns turned out to be quite ineffective until I really started loading up at the end of the DLC, so I used a knife spear virtually the whole time. Fortunate that I started putting points in melee even though it was late on, but the knife spear itself is a really good melee weapon anyway.
RaderOfTheLostArk
And so Mariah's story has come to an end. She fought at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, leading to New Vegas's independence from both the NCR and the Legion. While certainly not everything about her decision was ideal to her, she believed that what she was making was the right choice in the end. She tried to be as pleasant with General Oliver as she could be. After all, she didn't hold significant ill will toward the NCR. But she felt that they had overstepped their bounds, which would and had already caused trouble for the NCR and Mojave Wasteland.

I have a save not very long ago that is before I irrevocably started pursuing the independent path, in case there are any other quests I want to do prior. While I'm taking the independent path as the "canon" ending, I am implementing a few pieces of my own headcanon to the story.

Here are the final screenshots from Mariah's story. Not every shot is from the final battle, as there were a few new locations for her to discover beforehand. Forgive the deluge of pictures. I actually took a few out.

On the Road Again

Ready for Takeoff

The Shining Beacon of Justice

Decision Time

Who Needs an Army?

Ka-blooie!

Incinerated

Just a Flesh Wound

And That Mask Will Make a Nice Trophy

Legion Body Parts a-Flyin'

Legion. Legion (Limbs) Everywhere

Well, This is Going to Be an Awkward Conversation...

A New Future for the Strip

But You Know What They Say About War...

Kind of sad that Mariah's story is finished. I wish there were more adventures in store for her. More new places to see. Alas, it is not meant to be.

I have some final thoughts on the game itself, but I will save that for later. I'm also interested in what others think when I type them up.
SubRosa
Mariah is on the road again with Willie Nelson Veronica.

I liked the airport down to the south. It is too bad you cannot go into the tower or other buildings.

Ready to serve up a Justice Sandwich to Evildoers!

The parts of Laninie's beard look a lot like Azura's Star from Skyrim.

Bowling for Legionaries! Mariah got a Strike!

A seven ten split!

Time to tell the general to get out. At least Mariah didn't throw him off the cliff.
Renee
'Tis just a flesh wound! I've still got both me legs! Ouch!

Congratulations on b34t!nG d@ g4m3 Raider! How does it feel? What's next on the horizon for Mariah, or is this it?
RaderOfTheLostArk
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 13 2019, 01:25 PM) *

Mariah is on the road again with Willie Nelson Veronica.

I liked the airport down to the south. It is too bad you cannot go into the tower or other buildings.

Ready to serve up a Justice Sandwich to Evildoers!

The parts of Laninie's beard look a lot like Azura's Star from Skyrim.

Bowling for Legionaries! Mariah got a Strike!

A seven ten split!

Time to tell the general to get out. At least Mariah didn't throw him off the cliff.

QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 14 2019, 09:40 AM) *

'Tis just a flesh wound! I've still got both me legs! Ouch!

Congratulations on b34t!nG d@ g4m3 Raider! How does it feel? What's next on the horizon for Mariah, or is this it?

It feels good. Didn't expect to be at this point all that long ago since I couldn't get into the game the first time I played it a little over 4 years ago.

As for Mariah, that is a good question. Haven't really thought about it. I suppose she will just be sticking around Vegas and helping build it into a nation. There are a few other reasons she is sticking around too, though, including someone she has grown fond of (no, not at Gomorrah or the Atomic Wrangler).

I do wish there were more adventures for her. But I will just have to continue the adventures of the other Mariahs in Fallout 1 and 4 (4 should be close to done soon too).
mirocu
Just came back to the Capital Wasteland.

Woke up in my Megaton house and immediately ran out to collect Gunny, and off we went. First stop, Bethesda Ruins. All went well and much stuff was collected. Then we continued north-ish and one thing of note is that a friendly tripod robot (forget the name) wasn't where it used to be. No sign of it destroyed either. Oh, well.

Renee
Cool. I last left Cho Zen Wan in Olney Paperworks so maybe Mirocu and Cho will pass by, mirocu.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Khajiit actually started a new game of Fallout3 today. We’ll see how long that lasts.
mirocu
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 2 2019, 09:29 PM) *

Khajiit actually started a new game of Fallout3 today. We’ll see how long that lasts.

IPB Image
Renee
Hee hey, is that your kitty-cat? biggrin.gif

Winter Wolf
Damn! Look at the size of the front legs on that monster.

mirocu
Today I ran around with Gunny in the north-eastern part of the Capital Wasteland. Passed Old Olney after the dairy farm and collected some Deathclaw claws and soon afterwards we both had full inventories so we jumped off to Tenpenny to sell it.
Renee
You passed by Cho! Hee hee.

Keep talking Crow, maybe I will get inspired to pick this game up soon.
Winter Wolf
Playing FO4 yesterday- I was hunting raiders in the streets of Concord when a female came up behind me and smacked me in the back of a head with a pool cue!

I heard the footsteps through my headphones but just thought it was Maccready, who was standing off to the side. Naturally my converted 5mm Chinese assault rifle soon fixed the problem. biggrin.gif
mirocu
That's awesome, WW! Tell us all about it here biggrin.gif
Winter Wolf
Ahh, sorry about that! Must be the wine that I drank over Easter....

Okay, Fallout 3 question- Mirocu, how many hours have you got to and what is your bottle caps total at now?
Renee
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 22 2019, 09:38 PM) *

Okay, Fallout 3 question- Mirocu, how many hours have you got to and what is your bottle caps total at now?

Oh boy. Here it comes...

biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.