Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mojave Meanderings and Wasteland Wanderings
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59
mALX

Yeah, Mirocu answered it for me, but when he said that I did actually picture him blasting the hell out of Wadsworth with a gun, lol.

I've wanted to several times, he is as annoying as the Fighters Guild Porters in Oblivion!

I have been considering making a custom script for him for my mod; adding in some of the Georgetown Mr. Handy options (Walk the dog, go to the store, read a story or poem to me, etc). (But while still keeping the food/drink/haircut/and joke responses).

Winter Wolf
Fighters Porters! Oh man, I hate getting blade training at Anvil. I run in and get out as quick as I can.

The strange thing with Wordsworth is that he stayed in the spare room for like 250 straight hours, then after I mentioned to mALX that I never see him in the bedroom he decided to fly down the stairs and destroy everything I set up. And a day after that he rushed up the stairs and now hovers over my bed!

See what I get for speaking up. laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 12 2015, 07:48 PM) *

Fighters Porters! Oh man, I hate getting blade training at Anvil. I run in and get out as quick as I can.

The strange thing with Wordsworth is that he stayed in the spare room for like 250 straight hours, then after I mentioned to mALX that I never see him in the bedroom he decided to fly down the stairs and destroy everything I set up. And a day after that he rushed up the stairs and now hovers over my bed!

See what I get for speaking up. laugh.gif

BWAAHAA! rollinglaugh.gif

Well, I walked in there yesterday, and he was out in the living room; but as soon as I walked in he flew to his little room I built and stayed there the whole time I was home. It was so nice and quiet! He didn't even puff his jets hovering on that pad I built for him! Ah, peace at last ....

Winter Wolf
laugh.gif

That story reminds me of another guy I work with here. He had a dog that would fly into his dog house every time he knew that he had been a bad boy. You have trained Wordsworth just like that.

Open the door and WOOSH!
mirocu
Hence why I have FG Porter no Follow mod and why I fired Wadsworth. Literally fired him laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 13 2015, 02:57 AM) *

Hence why I have FG Porter no Follow mod and why I fired Wadsworth. Literally fired him laugh.gif

Fired him up, laugh.gif

QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 13 2015, 02:13 AM) *

laugh.gif

That story reminds me of another guy I work with here. He had a dog that would fly into his dog house every time he knew that he had been a bad boy. You have trained Wordsworth just like that.

Open the door and WOOSH!

That is so funny that the dog knew when he'd done something bad and punished himself without being told! Hilarious! Too bad his knowledge didn't keep him from committing the crime in the first place, rollinglaugh.gif

mirocu
500 hours

Yeah, I know. I make a big fuzz about this stuff tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 13 2015, 04:54 PM) *

500 hours

Yeah, I know. I make a big fuzz about this stuff tongue.gif

Woo Hoo!

Winter Wolf
Oh man. Mirocu sets another record that I know that I'll never reach. laugh.gif

Serious though, congrats!!!

And as she said, Woo HOO!!

salute.gif

And mALX, that dog that belonged to my boss was absolutely crazy. At least once a week he would find it on top of his garage roof. Yes, that was on top of the roof, the bloody thing climbed like a cat and would go from the top of the fence and then leap onto the roof of the house.

The only trouble was that it couldn't get back down. It would whine until you set up a ladder and lugged it back down. laugh.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Apr 16 2015, 12:24 PM) *

Oh man. Mirocu sets another record that I know that I'll never reach. laugh.gif

Serious though, congrats!!!

And as she said, Woo HOO!!

salute.gif

Yup, 200.000 caps and 500 hours. Playing like a boss cool.gif

Not sure though itīs something to be congratulated, but thanks.. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Wow, I have never gotten 500 hours with any character, in any game!
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 16 2015, 06:04 PM) *

Surely Oblivion or Neverwinter or something? huh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 17 2015, 02:52 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 16 2015, 06:04 PM) *

Surely Oblivion or Neverwinter or something? huh.gif

I got way over that in Oblivion.

mirocu
Iīve always been rather sad about the fact I got the domestic Mr. Handy killed by muties in Georgetown just because I wanted to see what heīd do when asked for walking the dog. I knew I could resurrect him but I didnīt want to alter my gameīs history. Like that woman in Cheydinhal says; "Whatīs done is done."

But you know.. Last time I played I was in Georgetown and I started thinking. Now I have Gunny, and that little bugger has been destroyed so many times by now and I have always repaired him back to full capacity. Why canīt I do the same with that Mr. Handy? After all I am a robot repair expert now biggrin.gif

And that was what I needed; an RP excuse as to why heīd be restored after all this time. I got him back to being fully functional again, but how was I to get him back inside the house so he wasnīt killed by muties again? Well, that problem turned out to be an easy one. I just went on the computer and chose "Report to the childrenīs bedroom". He went there, read his poem *sniff* and then returned to his pad and deactivated himself.

So now I finally have him back to normal and can visit him anytime I like! And furthermore he now has a robot friend in Gunny!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 18 2015, 03:28 AM) *

Iīve always been rather sad about the fact I got the domestic Mr. Handy killed by muties in Georgetown just because I wanted to see what heīd do when asked for walking the dog. I knew I could resurrect him but I didnīt want to alter my gameīs history. Like that woman in Cheydinhal says; "Whatīs done is done."

But you know.. Last time I played I was in Georgetown and I started thinking. Now I have Gunny, and that little bugger has been destroyed so many times by now and I have always repaired him back to full capacity. Why canīt I do the same with that Mr. Handy? After all I am a robot repair expert now biggrin.gif

And that was what I needed; an RP excuse as to why heīd be restored after all this time. I got him back to being fully functional again, but how was I to get him back inside the house so he wasnīt killed by muties again? Well, that problem turned out to be an easy one. I just went on the computer and chose "Report to the childrenīs bedroom". He went there, read his poem *sniff* and then returned to his pad and deactivated himself.

So now I finally have him back to normal and can visit him anytime I like! And furthermore he now has a robot friend in Gunny!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Wait, so once he dies you can just use the computer to bring him back? I didn't know that! And by the way, that last mod I made for Megaton - (the door to it sits right next to the regular Megaton house door, so you can use both places if you save Megaton; which is what I did).

Since I already had Wadsworth to cut my hair and bug me in the regular Megaton house, I added the scripts and computer from the Georgetown butler to the robot in my mod. He goes to the naval cot I set up for followers to read the poem; and goes to Moira's for groceries.

For Muffy I used that stuffed dog from the Tenpenny Suite Pre-war theme; because I didn't want to mess with Dogmeat's scripts to have him walk Dogmeat.

The scripting is easy in FO3 like it was in Oblivion; what I'm trying to figure out now is how to add all the robot packages on to one robot = keep the original Wadsworth's Player functions; add in the Georgetown commands; and add in the waiter robot from either Buckingham in Rivet City or the robot that sells drinks in Tenpenny - so the player can sell things to his own robot and not have to go to Moira's unless he just wants to.

What I was hoping to do was to just add Wadsworth's functions to the computer commands so the robot would remain dormant till commanded up for services; and then return to his pod and shut down again on command, too - that would be awesome!

By the way, Mirocu ... did you never think of killing the muties first before sending him out? I mean... just saying.

mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 18 2015, 04:16 PM) *

Wait, so once he dies you can just use the computer to bring him back? I didn't know that!

Well, you have to use the console and the 'resurrect' command. I just had to use the computer to get him back inside the house smile.gif

By the way, Mirocu ... did you never think of killing the muties first before sending him out? I mean... just saying.

I didnīt think heīd actually go outside, I thought he was gonna go look for the dog and when he didnīt find it heīd just return to his pad. And I didnīt have the skills/fire power to deal with the muties in time before they killed the robot. Same deal as with Red and Shorty btw... kvleft.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 18 2015, 10:45 AM) *

Wait, so once he dies you can just use the computer to bring him back? I didn't know that!

Well, you have to use the console and the 'resurrect' command. I just had to use the computer to get him back inside the house smile.gif

I didnīt think heīd actually go outside, I thought he was gonna go look for the dog and when he didnīt find it heīd just return to his pad. And I didnīt have the skills/fire power to deal with the muties in time before they killed the robot. Same deal as with Red and Shorty btw... kvleft.gif

I always killed all the muties (using sneak and fighting from a bit of a distance) in the area before sending him to do his stuff after the first time when I saw what happened to him, lol. Really glad to know he can be resurrected though!

mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 18 2015, 05:45 PM) *

I always killed all the muties (using sneak and fighting from a bit of a distance) in the area before sending him to do his stuff after the first time when I saw what happened to him, lol. Really glad to know he can be resurrected though!

Yeah, since he never disappears itīs possible. Iīm even happier though I could get him back inside the house smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 18 2015, 05:14 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 18 2015, 05:45 PM) *

Yeah, since he never disappears itīs possible. Iīm even happier though I could get him back inside the house smile.gif

Yeah, that is very cool; I never would have imagined they could be resurrected!

mirocu
Gunny and I continue to hover/run all around the wasteland in our efforts to earn even more caps. Our most recent favourite route is teleporting to the Clifftop Shacks, run down a bit and then continue to the west, first visiting the raider outpost in the towers and after that the Talon outpost in the single tower. From there we run south to deal with the many raiders. Such fun! biggrin.gif
Renee
Cho Zen~Wahn is supposed to be looking for some library for that ditz Moira Brown, but he got sidetracked and is exploring Red Rider Factory last time I saw him. He met Stephan (I think that's the named ghoul's name) who proved to be way too tough. Cho wound up running. He's low on ammo anyways.

He made it to Level 6. I put points into Small Guns, Sneak, Science, Repair, Explosives, Lockpicking, and Melee Weapons. He got the baseball bat perk (I forget what it's called).

mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 30 2015, 03:24 AM) *

Gunny and I continue to hover/run all around the wasteland in our efforts to earn even more caps. Our most recent favourite route is teleporting to the Clifftop Shacks, run down a bit and then continue to the west, first visiting the raider outpost in the towers and after that the Talon outpost in the single tower. From there we run south to deal with the many raiders. Such fun! biggrin.gif

The Enclave were taking over the Wasteland the last time I played; they were cleaning up the raiders before I got there - not to mention ghouls and super mutants.

The problem? The Enclave power armor is so expensive that most vendors can't handle more than one repaired armor per visit. So either I have to carry around a bunch of un-repaired armor and make many more trips; or repair it and realize I'll never be able to unload it at the markets.

And it isn't in me to leave expensive loot on the body, just can't bring myself to do it. I have actually considered paying for it to be repaired just to put caps in the hands of the merchant, lol.

mirocu
I share your pain, mALX. I know what itīs like to basically never be able to sell all the expensive crap I come across tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 1 2015, 03:44 PM) *

I share your pain, mALX. I know what itīs like to basically never be able to sell all the expensive crap I come across tongue.gif

Yeah, I've got that locker by the door that I store stuff to sell in, and it is packed to the gills with armor and weapons that are 700-1300 and will never sell , lol.

All those expensive items are either from Mothership Zeta or the Enclave.

Winter Wolf
That reminds me of my game in Oblivion. Jensine only gives me 600 gold at the moment and I am too lazy to go elsewhere. One of these days I will load Fighters Stronghold back on and get a better merchant at the IC. Lol.
mALX
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ May 1 2015, 10:54 PM) *

That reminds me of my game in Oblivion. Jensine only gives me 600 gold at the moment and I am too lazy to go elsewhere. One of these days I will load Fighters Stronghold back on and get a better merchant at the IC. Lol.

The Thieves Den has the highest merchant allowances I think.

mirocu
I recently stumbled upon a new 'hotspot', i.e a place where a lot of enemies hang out where you can get a lot of loot. I was running around in the mountains when I accidentally found a group of Talons patrolling, itīs north of Fort Constantine and the Outcast post. Slightly NE actually.

So now I have a new place to go look for loot smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 5 2015, 05:01 AM) *

I recently stumbled upon a new 'hotspot', i.e a place where a lot of enemies hang out where you can get a lot of loot. I was running around in the mountains when I accidentally found a group of Talons patrolling, itīs north of Fort Constantine and the Outcast post. Slightly NE actually.

So now I have a new place to go look for loot smile.gif

Are you sure they weren't there looking for you? (as in had a writ of assassination)? Is there anything else up there (other than the "Pitt" entrance and quest trigger - and Oasis. There is a bunch of Talon holed up in that Satcom Array there - the one with the ghoul scientist and the "Highpants" bomb codes. The ghoul hired them.

mirocu
Well they always do have that writ, otherwise they wouldnīt appear I think. But they still have designated spawn points/patrol routes. Like at the memorial and past the Super Duper Mart smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ May 1 2015, 10:54 PM) *

The Thieves Den has the highest allowance, but for regular merchants - Skingrad's Smithy Agnate the Pickled; or as long as you are in the market district I think the Divine Elegance has a high amount too. (could be wrong about her, can't remember for sure).

mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 5 2015, 05:09 AM) *

Well they always do have that writ, otherwise they wouldnīt appear I think. But they still have designated spawn points/patrol routes. Like at the memorial and past the Super Duper Mart smile.gif

Yeah, they always respawn in that Satcom Array - I got a deathclaw to follow me into it and it died in there; now it respawns in there with the Talon Company, laugh.gif

mirocu
I have to report on Uncle Leo.

After the unique conversations he stationed himself by the road slightly north of MDPL-13 Power Station and heīs been there for if not hundreds of hours at least close to it. But now all of a sudden he wandered off and I met him west of Fort Constantine where the Outcasts are. Itīs actually the reason I found those Talons; he wandered off again and I followed him to see where heīd go. Eventually he got killed and I resurrected him whereupon he returned to his new spot with the Outcasts and now heīs been staying there. Pretty appropriate, donīt you think? Heīs an outcast from his people and the Outcasts are, well, outcasts too laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 5 2015, 05:39 AM) *

I have to report on Uncle Leo.

After the unique conversations he stationed himself by the road slightly north of MDPL-13 Power Station and heīs been there for if not hundreds of hours at least close to it. But now all of a sudden he wandered off and I met him west of Fort Constantine where the Outcasts are. Itīs actually the reason I found those Talons; he wandered off again and I followed him to see where heīd go. Eventually he got killed and I resurrected him whereupon he returned to his new spot with the Outcasts and now heīs been staying there. Pretty appropriate, donīt you think? Heīs an outcast from his people and the Outcasts are, well, outcasts too laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was in a shootout with a raider camp on a dock below one of the Satcom Array in the NW corner of the map - and suddenly Uncle Leo showed up and helped me out. He died, so I had to reload my last save and do the whole battle differently to keep him alive. Repeat of above twice before Uncle Leo survived helping me to go on to where ever he was headed.

SubRosa
Molly had a lot of luck with Uncle Leo. She actually ran into him twice during her hatcheting, and he survived both times. smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 5 2015, 01:27 PM) *

Molly had a lot of luck with Uncle Leo. She actually ran into him twice during her hatcheting, and he survived both times. smile.gif

Molly is wicked with that axe, lol. I don't like to let him die in my game, and will always back up a save if I'm there when it happens. I have come across him dead before though where I didn't know how or when he died - on those occasions I did not back up any saves for him; just let it go.

Oh, we talked about this before - this time when I went to Raven Rock I did not rescue Fawkes in Vault 87. I read on the internet that you can do that, get the Geck yourself and then come back and save him later.

Well, I did, and had a dag-blasted level-up happen that killed me seeing the implosion of Raven Rock. So I loaded up a previous save and tried again, this time not killing anyone or picking any locks before leaving; just used the console to open everfything - finally got out and got to see the full implosion. Awesome!

So then I went back to Vault 87 to get Fawkes - he wasn't there. The internet said he'd still be inside that cell, but he wasn't.

So ... oh well, lol. I don't like to have him for a follower anyway, he goes on killing sprees sometimes for no reason.

I've got Sentinal Star Lyons (or something - the one from the BoS) as my follower anyway; so really doesn't matter. But just thought it was odd that he wasn't there.

SubRosa
You could just use the console to move Fawkes to you.

prid 2d9cf
moveto player

That is assuming he really is out in the world somewhere. If not, you could just spawn him. I think this command would do it:

placeatme 3d34e
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 5 2015, 06:49 PM) *

You could just use the console to move Fawkes to you.

prid 2d9cf
moveto player

That is assuming he really is out in the world somewhere. If not, you could just spawn him. I think this command would do it:

placeatme 3d34e

Oh thank you for that tip! I was almost going to ask how to do that with Dogmeat, who was also glitched from my game (and the raiders were glitched - they didn't attack me, just stood there) - but I went back one last time and thank goodness Dogmeat showed up! (and promptly found me the Firelance and some Alien ammo!)

Renee
*click*

Pipboy recording app ON. Date: 09.15.77, 23:32

Cho here, with Marge. Whispering cause we're hiding. Hiding from some [censored] giant man. Marge couldn't figure out the quote issue with my recording app, but she configured the device so that it will write words in italic form whenever I whisper. Break.

Giant man's got a [censored] sledgehammer. But he's also got--

unidentifiable sounds. Pipboy recording app unable to decipher .... 10 seconds .... 20 seconds .... 30 seconds ..... 40 seconds ....

Got him. Got that [censored]. Got him with my hunting rifle! Shot him dead WOOO HOOO! Break.

Gotta find the captive now. There was somebody alive in there. In this sort .... sort of corral of old cars or something. Pipboy indicated quote / unquote green, which means he's a friend, not a foe.

unidentifiable sounds. Pipboy recording app unable to decipher ... 10 seconds ....20 seconds...

In here. Saw him in here, Margie!

New voice, identified by Pipboy recording app as Marge N. Overra: Cool. Got him on my Pipboy as well. Round this corner.

unidentified male voice: Why... thank you, thank you so much. I thought I was dead for sure. Here, I managed to hide these supplies before they tied me up. It's all I can give you. It will only slow me down.

Cho: Now hold on, you need it more than we will. We'll be okay.

unidentified male voice: You'd know best wouldn't you?

Marge N. Overra: Get out of here. And... What the [censored] was that thing, that man, anyways?

unidentified male voice: Super mutant. Radioactive mutant of a man. They're all over the downtown area. Not bad, if you've got some weapons to take them down with, as the two of you have got with you. Nice. Is that gun a Winchester?

Cho: How the [censored] should I know? I just call it a hunting rifle. Look, just get out of here, okay? Megaton is not that far. Walk north and cross the river. Pass the Super Duper Mart, keep walking west. If you see Springvale Elementary school, make a left. Break.

Cho here again. Saved that poor bastard, we did. That's what we do, help others in need. All kinds out here in need.

Pipboy recording app off. Date: 09.15.77, 23:50
*click*
mirocu
Good work, girls! biggrin.gif

And what you have are probably Remingtons... wink.gif laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 11 2015, 02:37 AM) *

Good work, girls! biggrin.gif

And what you have are probably Remingtons... wink.gif laugh.gif

Uh, ... er ... ... when you say "Good work, girls," where are your eyes resting? There is only one Renee!!!!!

BWAAAHAAA !!!!!!

(just kidding)

Lopov
Great stuff, Renee, my favorite part is when Cho spots the mutant and after 40 seconds of silence, he records his victory!
Renee
*click*

IPB Image

Pipboy recording app ON. Date: 09.16.77, 10:56

Cho again, with Marge.

Female Voice identified as Marge N. Overra: Hi!

Waiting for that loser Joe King, so we can go to place this stupid device in some mirelurk breeding pod. Joe is nowhere to be seen, of course. Can't count on that [censored]. Break.

Told Joe to meet us here at Farragut. [censored]ing loser. ... Well hey, at least... ahh [censored].

New Voice, identified as Joe King by Pipboy recording app: DEM BAGGY SWEAT PANTS, AND DA REEBOKS WITH DA FUR .... THE WHOLE CLUB WAS LOOKING AT HER! .. SHE HIT THE FLOOR, NEXT THING YOU KNOW... SHORTY GOT LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW. ...

Marge, make him shut up!

THEM APPLE BOTTOM JEANS AND DA HOODIE WITH DA STRAP .... SHE TURNS AROUND AND GIVES THAT BIG BOOTY A SLAP ... SHE HIT DA FLOOR, NEXT THING YOU KNOW, SHORTY GOT LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW. .... Eh. What up, shorty?

Marge N. Overra: Shut the [censored] up. You're late. You were supposed to be here hours ago.

Yeah, and you're drunk too. Big surprise. [censored].

Joe King: [censored] I ain't drunk fool. Yo check it. I been *unidentified word* with some hos and hoochies, yo! Them [censored]es was slamming. Word.

Yeah, well you're drunk. And you know the [censored]ing rule. No drinking while on the job.

Joe King: Job? [censored]! This ain't no job, yo. Look fool, I say [censored] that bitch. Moira.... what's her name? [censored] her. We can gets some easy caps, yo. See, I gots this plan. Like, we get some [censored]ing [censored]es, right? And then check it: We put dem hos in da Super Dupa Mart, charge at the door for some booty. Make some easy caps, yo.

Marge N. Overra That's [censored]ing disgusting! What a sick idea! Prostitution in the Super Duper Mart? What happened to you? ... You used to be shy. Just because you beat up some tunnel snakes.

Joe King: Prostitution? You's be like sick, beeyatch!

Don't call her bitch. How dare you?

Joe King: They be my hos! ... Yo check this, I gots some brains, all we needs is some hooch, some 40s, hang out with the skiv, gangsta [censored]ing booty, yo.

It's a stupid idea, Joe. Beyond stupid. And we've got work to do.

Joe King: And who the [censored] made you boss. Yo, I coulds be chillin up in my crib, with my new hoochie, yo. You don't come 'round here, tell me what to--

*click*

Pipboy recording app OFF. Date: 09.16.77, 11:48

*click*

Pipboy recording app ON. Date: 09.16.77, 13:12

Got rid of Joe. Left him behind. Got into a fight, we did. I think I broke Joe's nose, and it was two against one. [censored]. Break.

Now we're ..... I can see them. The mirelurks. Four of those [censored]ers. Moira said not to kill any of those. I say we waste them all, but Marge AHH [censored]

unidentifiable sounds. Pipboy app cannot decipher .. 10 seconds ....

Okay, I see them! The pods! I can run down there!

unidentifiable sounds. Pipboy app cannot decipher .. 10 seconds .... 20 seconds .... 30 seconds

ARRGGH!! [censored]!

unidentifiable sounds. Pipboy app cannot decipher .. 10 seconds .... 20 seconds .... 30 seconds

Okay. We're okay. We got inside the memorial. Gotta stay quiet for awhile. Marge thought I should come in here alone, and eat the stealth boy cake Moira gave us. Funny stuff, that. I can see right through my arms and legs. Break.

IPB Image

Here we go. Found it. Walked right by some mire lurks, too. Now to return to Moira, for a heapful of caps, I hope. That wasn't so bad. Break

Okay, back outside now. All that trouble, to hide some [censored] thing that probably doesn't even work. It's not like the technology out here in the Wasteland is up to par, in comparison to what we got going on in Vault 101. The Wastelanders haven't even got Pip Boys, let alone Pip Boy recording apps like this one.

Pipboy recording app OFF. Date: 09.16.77, 13:33
Lopov
laugh.gif A lot of censored stuff in this story! laugh.gif

Lol @ Joe's way of speaking, I had a feeling that I'm listening to conversations from GTA San Andreas.
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ May 15 2015, 08:45 PM) *

*click*

IPB Image

Where is this? I haven't seen it that I remember, it is Awesome! Kind of like the statue of Ira Hayes! Awesome shot!

SubRosa
That is the Anchorage Memorial statue.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 16 2015, 08:41 PM) *

That is the Anchorage Memorial statue.

Omg, why didn't I recognize it? Urk, maybe it was the light in the shot. Thanks SubRosa!

Renee
Sorry if I went over too far on that one! Future Cho updates won't be as drastic.

mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ May 17 2015, 11:47 AM) *

Sorry if I went over too far on that one! Future Cho updates won't be as drastic.

No no, Renee dear - I just can't read more than a couple sentences without a whole lot of issues since the stroke, so I just look at the pictures for right now. I was trying to read like normal when I first came back, but it was an exercise in huge frustration.

mirocu
That Pip-Boy app seems rather nifty tongue.gif

As for me Iīm still doing the same thing so no need for details. Iīm not gaming so much now though since Iīve moved up to the cottage, but I still get some gaming done on Fridays smile.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ May 24 2015, 11:29 AM) *

Iīm not gaming so much now though since Iīve moved up to the cottage, but I still get some gaming done on Fridays smile.gif

Ha! I knew something had changed.

I'm gaming with Cho again today, he just discovered Tenpenny Towers not long ago. He's completely infatuated with this place. But today's update will be from an earlier game session, when he was on his way to Rivet City for the first time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pip Boy recording app ON. Date: 09.22.77, 13:34

Cho here. On my way to Rivet City. Marge and Joe stayed behind, went back to Megaton. Which is okay. Joe is [censored] useless, and Marge has different goals than I do. We talked about this extensively, our goals, what we aim to do out here in the Wasteland. I need to find my father. Case closed. But she's not ready to head so deep into downtown D.C. And I understand this. There's no animosity. We'll certainly see one another back in Megaton for sure. Break.

Anyways, supposed to go to Rivet City. Supposed to go there and talk to people that live there. Why? I don't know. I've just about given up on Moira's odd sense of logic. Heh. Last time she sent me off, she wanted me to [censored]ing injure myself. Yeah. That's right. You heard right. She wanted me to come back to her all beat up, so she can do one of her 'studies.' Break.

But she pays caps. She pays [censored]ing good caps, too. I need those caps. Break.

In case whoever hears this message someday doen't know what I'm talking about, caps are money. The people of the Capital Wasteland use bottle caps for money. Long ago, way before the war, nobody even cared about bottle caps, apparently. They all used paper money, and metal discs too. Called these metal discs *unidentified word*, spelled C O I N S. Back then, bottle caps were worthless. They couldn't even be collected for money, even though back then, Washington D.C. did have some sort of 'bottle law'. You find a bottle, turn it in to the government, and you'd get paid a few coins for doing so. In other words, you could get paid for bringing a bottle back to an official bottle return depot. But bottle caps? Worthless. Not even worthy enough to return in the goverment's recycling programs. Break.

Nowadays, it's all about the caps. People use caps for money. And it's the bottles that are damn-near worthless. Go figure. Break.

Anyways. Headed to Rivet City, but there's some [censored] super mutants blocking my way, so I snuck down some stairs to add to my journal. Got to find some way to deal with the super mutants blocking my path. It's day light. Maybe I can get them at night. Break.

Screw that. One thing about super mutants. They're big. Yah, real big. And they carry big weapons. But they're stupid. And easy to hit from a distance. Hit them in just the right spot, and they can be just as lame as a raider. Break.

So screw that. I'm going up there now. Grab my hunting rifle and get comfortable.

unidentifiable sounds. Pip Boy recording app cannot decipher ... 10 seconds ... 20 seconds ... 30 seconds ... 40 seconds...

[censored]. Pip Boy's flashing red. Yup. They [censored] see me. Time to get out of here.

unidentifiable sounds. Pip Boy recording app cannot decipher ... 10 seconds ...

RUNNING! .. They've got hunting rifles! ... No big guns, thank [censored] God.

unidentifiable sounds. Pip Boy recording app cannot decipher

Just took a shot. Missed that [censored]. Two of them! They're coming but they're slow.

GOT HIM! Hit him!!! Stammered that [censored]. Running now.... running. Hiding behind a wall. I keep running, finding cover. Shooting. Hit that [censored] at least three times now.

Haaa haa haa one guy down! This is fun! Whoever hears this, let it be known that it sucks out here in the Wasteland, but I'd [censored] rather be here than back in 101.

unidentifiable sounds. Pip Boy recording app cannot decipher .... 10 seconds....20 seconds...

Found a tree, right on the water. [censored] mutant's gonna have to come after me, and I've already got some slugs in him, but he won't be able to fit down here. Let's see him come after me down here. He won't even fit! .. And he's a terrible shot. Break.

Never mind. I got him! Got both of them ha haa heeh heh!!! Cool. They had rifles too, so that means more ammo.

I gotta go.

*click*

Pip Boy recording app OFF Date: 09.22.77, 17:17
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.