Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mojave Meanderings and Wasteland Wanderings
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58
McBadgere
I thought it would be nice that as many peoples either are, or at least intending to play a Fallout of some kind, that a "Where are you?/What are you doing?" type o' thread was in order...

Apologies to Mods if this is out of line btw... smile.gif ...

However...I believe this thread is warranted...

--------------------------------------------------------

Arnaud and ED-E are currently stood outside the Gun-runners' Vendotron, trying to decide on whether to buy a humongous gun or not...

Next stop...Camp McCarran(?)...NCR airport camp thingy anyways... biggrin.gif ....

Colonel Mustard
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 15 2013, 12:54 PM) *
Arnaud and ED-E are currently stood outside the Gun-runners' Vendotron, trying to decide on whether to buy a humongous gun or not...

The question is not whether to buy a humungous gun or not, but which humungous gun to buy.

In other news, Courier (imaginative name, I know) has just gone and shot the Silver Rush to pieces with Cass, and thanks to the loot he acquired, has managed to hit the 20,000 cap mark. He plans to celebrate by getting hammered on whiskey and going to hunt Fiends with his shiny new grenade launcher.
mirocu
Iīm currently outside Rivet City. Iīm about to head inside to help Romeo and Juliet wink.gif
Diamandis
Eva and the girls just finished the Camp Guardian quest, which for some reason I found absoloutly terrifying. Nothing but the distress signal playing as she traversed up to the camp in the middle of the night to find it eerily empty.

Currently Eva is trying to find Remnants Power Armour for Veronica to match the Remnants Power Helmet we found in Silver Peak Mine. She heard a set can be found in a Deathclaw nest... but she doesn't know which one (we refuse to use the wiki. Gives us a reason to explore wink.gif)
Arcry
In other news, the same Courier found shot in the head outside Goodsprings has been reported to be the cause behind the Legions current frenzy after she entered Cottonwood Cove. Escaped slaves are saying Ceasar is no more. That's all I got for ya, New Vegas! Here's Dean Domino with "Kick in the Head"!
mirocu
QUOTE(Eva @ Feb 15 2013, 04:32 PM) *

(we refuse to use the wiki. Gives us a reason to explore wink.gif)

Yeah, wikiīs ruin the fun verysad.gif

Iīm so glad I didnīt know about it all when I started to play. It wouldnīt have been hard to stay away, but still. Sometimes ignorance really is Bliss laugh.gif
Diamandis
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 15 2013, 03:42 PM) *

Yeah, wikiīs ruin the fun verysad.gif

Iīm so glad I didnīt know about it all when I started to play. It wouldnīt have been hard to stay away, but still. Sometimes ignorance really is Bliss laugh.gif

I love discovering things on my own! I only use the Wiki when I'm desperate haha. I pretty much know the game inside and out so i don't need it; although are are still a lot of places and quests I am clueless about haha. I only used the wiki to find out about companions and how to make the multiple companion glitch work. Lol
Colonel Mustard
I sometimes use the Wiki when I'm stuck on how to get through a quest, but apart from that I generally don't bother with it; more fun to find thigns out on my own.

In other news, Courier, Cass and his wovely doggy-woggy Rex (oo's a good boy? Yes oo are! Yes oo are! wub.gif ) took down Cook-Cook, Driver Nephi and Violet, three feared Fiends of New Vegas, and after that dived into the depths of Vault 3 and took out Motor Runner himself, blasting through the place with shotguns blazing and in Rex's case, teeth gnashing. In the ensuing awesome, blood-soaked, whiskey-swilling brawl, I discovered just how awesomely kickass a combination a Riot Shotgun with Dragons Breath shells is.

I mean seriously, it combines shotguns with fire; those are two of my favourite things in games! It's bloody brilliant!
McBadgere
Well, after doing a bit of Recon for research for...Something...I finally got to Camp McCarran...

Went all the way through the airport, down to that trader...Conteras?...

You know he's the one in this game that wears the armour you give him?...Well, eighteen months ago I'd left him in the full Roman gear!! laugh.gif ...

Trouble is, somehow, he's glitched, and it froze my game...It had done that in the past but I'd forgotten...

Worst thing is, he had over 8000 caps to trade with... kvleft.gif ...

Balls...
mirocu
QUOTE(Eva @ Feb 15 2013, 04:51 PM) *

I love discovering things on my own! I only use the Wiki when I'm desperate haha.

I use it to entertain myself with facts I simply havenīt found out about yet, or getting additional info about certain things.
----------------

On topic, I have just revisited Bethesda ruins where I killed some raiders and got some trinkets to sell. On my way to Wheaton Armory (a place I apparently havenīt searched inside yet wacko.gif) I helped meself to a couple Deathclaw hands. Funny thing, whenever I kill one of them I simply have to blow their heads off. I never do that with anything else.
SubRosa
Shi is currently sneaking around the outer wall of the NCRCF prison, looking for a way in. She heard there might be a sheriff there who will take over looking after the town of Primm. Since she is not on good terms by the Powder Gangers, she plans to shoot everyone else there.
McBadgere
*Applauds Shi*... biggrin.gif ...

Pssst...VATS the dynamite...It's sooo much fun... tongue.gif laugh.gif ...
SubRosa
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 19 2013, 04:06 PM) *

Really? In FO3 I always missed when I tried using throwing weapons in VATS.
King Of Beasts
Caden is lost in big Mt! Between the lobotomites, the think tanks, and the Robo-scorpions, Caden is having trouble getting around panic.gif

btw, Dala is creepy. panic.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 19 2013, 05:08 PM) *

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 19 2013, 04:06 PM) *

Really? In FO3 I always missed when I tried using throwing weapons in VATS.

You are right. I just killed a deathclaw with a mountain of dynamite, and half a dozen frag mines. I cannot hit for crap free throwing, but VATS puts the dynamite right on the money.
McBadgere
I never had a problem with the grenades in FO3 in VATS...Weird...

That's cool with the Deathclaw though...I use a trusty rocket launcher meself... wink.gif ...

I had meant, use the VATS on the dynamite that the Powder Gangers were throwing/holding... laugh.gif ...

*Robert apologises for his poor english*... biggrin.gif ...
Kiln
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 15 2013, 12:54 PM) *

Apologies to Mods if this is out of line btw... smile.gif ...

I can't see why it would be. Seems to fit in RPG discussion to me.

My character is at Novac right now. I've reverse pickpocketed armor and weapons onto the residents so it looks like they're guarding the place and used the NCR radio glitch to post an NCR trooper and ranger there too.
mirocu
After raiding the Will Wheaton Armory and wandering the wastes back and forth, Iīm now back in my comfortable Megaton home together with Dogmeat and Wadsworth.

Iīm as always collecting minigun ammo as well as keeping an eye open for anything Nuka and especially anything Quantum happy.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 22 2013, 05:25 PM) *

After raiding the Will Wheaton Armory...

I always think that too! Especially with his appearances in The Guild.
Kiln
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 22 2013, 11:09 PM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 22 2013, 05:25 PM) *

After raiding the Will Wheaton Armory...

I always think that too! Especially with his appearances in The Guild.

Yeah he's much less annoying than when he was in Star Trek. I dare say his snarky Guild character is actually pretty enjoyable.
SubRosa
Shi was my Glargg character, to get familiar with the game. Now that I have a better idea how NV plays, I rolled a more permanent toon to beat the game with.

Aurora is a science geek. Naturally she has the Four Eyes perk, along with Small Frame (not sure if the latter really helps her much, since she uses energy weapons, but hey, it fits her lab-girl background). She is currently working on finding a new sheriff for Nipton.
mirocu
It canīt be a coincidence they named that place Wheaton! laugh.gif
McBadgere
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 23 2013, 02:03 AM) *

Shi was my Glargg character, to get familiar with the game. Now that I have a better idea how NV plays, I rolled a more permanent toon to beat the game with.

Aurora is a science geek. Naturally she has the Four Eyes perk, along with Small Frame (not sure if the latter really helps her much, since she uses energy weapons, but hey, it fits her lab-girl background). She is currently working on finding a new sheriff for Nipton.

Arnaud likes geeky girls... biggrin.gif ...

Aaamywho...Isn't the sheriff thing, Primm?...Ne'ermind, we know what you mean... laugh.gif ...

For a short while this morning, Arnaud headed southwards out of Primm, on a farming expedition...Eventually he got to the Mohave Outpost and saw about getting some of his stuff repaired by the dude on the desk...I forget his name...

EDIT...I never watch Family Guy, but I've seen the little bit with the Next Generation bunch...So am I the only one who can never see either the name or the actor himself without saying Hwill Hwheaton?... biggrin.gif ...
Colonel Mustard
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 23 2013, 02:03 AM) *

Ooh, I was thinking of starting a new character like that; feller by the name of Nicholas Telsen (badum-tish!), one who wouldn't really pay all that much attention to the main quest but instead wander around the wasteland doing all the 'sciencey' quests he can find; Tag-up Science, Repair and Energy Weapons as his main three skills.

In other news, I'm about 3 quarters of the way through Dead Money. I'm developing PTSD from it, I'm sure I am. So goddamn scary...
Diamandis
I've been playing a new character recently, Giving Eva a break from her wasteland dwellings. Haha.

Sienna was a master theif, using her skills taught from her father to break into safes to get money after being forced to leave Vault 3 with her father. She got out of that game when she was 15 (she is 21 when her game starts) and decided to travel the wasteland.

Eventually she met a Ghoul called Raul, and they travelled the wasteland together. However, during a pit stop Raul find his favorite radio station, Black Mountain Radio, has a faulty signal, so alone he goes to Black Mountain without Sienna; only leaving her a note.

After a week Sienna begins to seriously worry about Raul not returning, so she sets off to look for him.

She had Guns, Lockpick and Sneak tagged. She starts her game just before she meets Neil, where she is already level 6.

Her world is the same as Eva's, so that'll be interesting! haha
mirocu
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 23 2013, 10:05 AM) *

I never watch Family Guy, but I've seen the little bit with the Next Generation bunch...So am I the only one who can never see either the name or the actor himself without saying Hwill Hwheaton?... biggrin.gif ...

Oh, you are so not alone! tongue.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 23 2013, 04:05 AM) *

Aaamywho...Isn't the sheriff thing, Primm?...Ne'ermind, we know what you mean... laugh.gif ...

Doh! Yes, that is Primm! Except for Goodsprings, I cannot keep all the towns straight. Nipton's the one with the Legion in it when you first arrive, right?

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Feb 23 2013, 05:13 AM) *

Ooh, I was thinking of starting a new character like that; feller by the name of Nicholas Telsen (badum-tish!), one who wouldn't really pay all that much attention to the main quest but instead wander around the wasteland doing all the 'sciencey' quests he can find; Tag-up Science, Repair and Energy Weapons as his main three skills.

That is exactly the same 3 skills that Aurora tagged up and has been working on the most! Which is good because she needed two of them to get E-DE working again. He makes the perfect follower for a techie. Though I am still getting used to the music he plays in combat. It freaked me out at first because I was not sure where it was coming from.
Colonel Mustard
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 23 2013, 06:52 PM) *
QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Feb 23 2013, 05:13 AM) *

That is exactly the same 3 skills that Aurora tagged up and has been working on the most! Which is good because she needed two of them to get E-DE working again. He makes the perfect follower for a techie. Though I am still getting used to the music he plays in combat. It freaked me out at first because I was not sure where it was coming from.

Oh yeah, I remember that that music always made me jump when I first heard it. If you want another good follower for a Techie, I'd recommend Veronica; she fits that theme rather well and she's voiced by Felicia Day. What more could you possibly want?

In other news, in order to do something nice and calming after his harrowing experiencing escaping the Sierra Madre, Courier picked up his main man Boone and went and hit up Quarry Junction. Took out Big Mama Deathclaw with his trusty missile launcher companion Annabel and Big Papa Deathclaw with his favourite, stupidly overpowered hunting rifle in the game, Pacencia (honestly, that weapon is absurd). Most, most satifisfying to see that monster fall.
McBadgere
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 23 2013, 06:52 PM) *

Nipton's the one with the Legion in it when you first arrive, right?

Yep...I remember the first time I walked into Nipton, I'd just gotten hassled by the girl who wants the star caps and then turns on you...Which actually freaked me out a bit...It was before I'd gotten ED-E...Aaamywho...I walked into Nipton and was sooo disgusted by what I saw there that as soon as Vulpes the Dog-head had finished his blabbing I shot him in the head and proceeded to take the entire bunch of them out...FUN!!!...That was the start of Arnaud's mission of vengance against the Legion...

QUOTE(Subrosa)

I love ED-E sooo much...The music always makes me laugh when it starts...The only problem I have is that when he kills a raider, I have no idea which direction he's been pointing when the cut-scene happens!!... biggrin.gif ....

Veronica...Felicia Day...*Sigh*... wub.gif ... biggrin.gif ...

QUOTE(Microu)

Yay!!...Even the kids do it... laugh.gif ...
mirocu
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 23 2013, 10:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Microu)

Yay!!...Even the kids do it... laugh.gif ...

Do you ever have cool hwhip on your ice cream? biggrin.gif
----

Back in Megaton, I remembered that I forgot about something over at Evergreen Mill. Need to go back inside, venture deep down and look for it...
SubRosa
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 24 2013, 03:27 AM) *

Back in Megaton, I remembered that I forgot about something over at Evergreen Mill. Need to go back inside, venture deep down and look for it...

Oh that is where the raider merchant who will trade with you is. Doesn't he have one of the unique shotguns?
McBadgere
Yeah, he also has a Bobble-Head in the backroom...(Not a euphamism btw... tongue.gif )...

Arnaud is back in Goodsprings, ambling about the place trying to work out how best to make things the same but different... biggrin.gif ...
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 24 2013, 06:29 PM) *

Oh that is where the raider merchant who will trade with you is. Doesn't he have one of the unique shotguns?

The Terrible one, yes. I let him keep it.

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Feb 24 2013, 08:08 PM) *

Yeah, he also has a Bobble-Head in the backroom...(Not a euphamism btw... tongue.gif )...

I didnīt go there the first time and when I learned about it, I had to go back!

In recent events, a particular ghoul with a nasty name anyone whoīs read up on certain things wouldnīt like, is no more. Nuff said, lets move on.

Hubrics Comics sewers. Just at the entrance, moving forward. A place I havenīt been to before but now itīs time.
mirocu
(Ususally I refrain from double-post like this, but since no one has written after me...)

Hubris Comics. Ground floor.

Messing around, sneak shooting ferals with my trusty ( and silent) Dart Gun. Suddenly I find a working terminal. A working terminal, with an adventure game in it!! A beta version of Reign of Grelok!
So there I was, in a game, playing a game. Maybe itīs not that far from The Truth.

Proceeding onwards, towards the man behind all the traps laid out...
Destri Melarg
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 24 2013, 11:37 AM) *

In recent events, a particular ghoul with a nasty name anyone whoīs read up on certain things wouldnīt like, is no more. Nuff said, lets move on.

Hubrics Comics sewers. Just at the entrance, moving forward. A place I havenīt been to before but now itīs time.

and
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 25 2013, 12:33 PM) *

Messing around, sneak shooting ferals with my trusty ( and silent) Dart Gun. Suddenly I find a working terminal. A working terminal, with an adventure game in it!! A beta version of Reign of Grelok!
So there I was, in a game, playing a game. Maybe itīs not that far from The Truth.

I don't usually jump threads but I have to quote something that you wrote elsewhere:
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 23 2013, 12:36 AM) *

I really wish I could put my finger on things like you do. Problem is I know what i think but I can rarely spell it out.

You are hereby advised that you can no longer sell yourself short like this. Reading about your adventures in the wasteland makes me want to fire up the ol' Fallout 3 again!
SubRosa
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 25 2013, 03:33 PM) *

(Ususally I refrain from double-post like this, but since no one has written after me...)

I remember that adventure game! It took me back to the old text-based adventure games of days gone by. Of course I played it too!

QUOTE(Destri Melarg @ Feb 25 2013, 04:57 PM) *

You are hereby advised that you can no longer sell yourself short like this. Reading about your adventures in the wasteland makes me want to fire up the ol' Fallout 3 again!

Playing FONV makes me want to fire up FO3 again... I will probably do so once I finish up the character I am on.
Colonel Mustard
Courier joined up with the Happy Trails caravan company's expedition to Zion valley today. It didn't quite go as well as planned, but now he's hooked up with a group of friendly tribals from the White Horse clan, and even got himself a new companion in the form of the very charming and amenable Follows Chalk. Currently the two are scavenging through some pre-war buildings to gather supplies for the White Horses.

I'm liking what I've played so far of Honest Hearts quite a bit; Zion Valley looks absolutely gorgeous, Follows Chalk is an absolute joy to play alongside and I'm enjoying the new weapons an enemies (the return of the Yaoi Guai was warmly welcomed by myself). Having played Dead Money, though, I'm slightly worried that Obsidian are going to pull the same 'you must leave your equipment before you play this DLC' stunt with every single expansion. It worked fine for Dead Money, as Dead Money was basically a survival horror expansion, but it seems a bit unnecessary with Honest Hearts; I can appreciate that they don't want you to steamroller the enemies you encounter, but I'm steamrolling the enemies I encounter in any case so I just had to faff about with packing before I went, which was just annoying and silly.
SubRosa
Aurora has added Veronica to her team, and lately the two wimmins + E-DE have been exploring around New Vegas itself. Aurora scored herself a suit of swanky black combat armor from some dead Van Graff thugs. After killing some Fiends, they went north and explored Vault 22. That was pretty neat. I have never seen a vault like that one.

I also found that there is something weird going on with the lighting around Vegas. There is always a haze in the air near the city. It goes away when I use the console to force clear weather, so there is definitely some kind of issue.

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Feb 26 2013, 09:20 AM) *

Courier joined up with the Happy Trails caravan company's expedition to Zion valley today. It didn't quite go as well as planned, but now he's hooked up with a group of friendly tribals from the White Horse clan, and even got himself a new companion in the form of the very charming and amenable Follows Chalk. Currently the two are scavenging through some pre-war buildings to gather supplies for the White Horses.

I'm liking what I've played so far of Honest Hearts quite a bit; Zion Valley looks absolutely gorgeous, Follows Chalk is an absolute joy to play alongside and I'm enjoying the new weapons an enemies (the return of the Yaoi Guai was warmly welcomed by myself). Having played Dead Money, though, I'm slightly worried that Obsidian are going to pull the same 'you must leave your equipment before you play this DLC' stunt with every single expansion. It worked fine for Dead Money, as Dead Money was basically a survival horror expansion, but it seems a bit unnecessary with Honest Hearts; I can appreciate that they don't want you to steamroller the enemies you encounter, but I'm steamrolling the enemies I encounter in any case so I just had to faff about with packing before I went, which was just annoying and silly.

The Yogis are back! Cool. I was wondering where they were, and I was sure I had seen them mentioned in FONV. I guess they are just in that one DLC.

All that leave your equipment behind stuff never did much for me. Not after what we go through to get that stuff in the first place! I think I will probably try the Lonesome Road DLC first then, since my character already has E-DE, and I know that he figures highly in that one.
Colonel Mustard
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 26 2013, 06:11 PM) *
The Yogis are back!

Yoau Guai bears.

Yogi Bear.

Yoau Guai bears.

Yogi Bear.

HOW DID I NOT MAKE THAT CONNECTION BEFORE?! MY MIND! IT HAS BEEN BLOWN!
SubRosa
QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Feb 26 2013, 01:35 PM) *

The Yogis are back!

Yoau Guai bears.

Yogi Bear.

Yoau Guai bears.

Yogi Bear.

I think they are named after these critters. But I have always called them Yogis, seeing that they are bears and all.
Diamandis
Sienna realised that her attempt to storm Black mountain in order to rescue Raul would be too much for her alone to handle, so she decided to travel the wasteland to seek assistance. So far, she hasn't had anybody offer any help... but she was pointed in the direction of a certain sniper located in Novac.
mirocu
QUOTE(Destri Melarg @ Feb 25 2013, 10:57 PM) *

Sorry. Gotta sell constantly cool.gif

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 26 2013, 02:29 AM) *

I remember that adventure game! It took me back to the old text-based adventure games of days gone by. Of course I played it too!

It was AWESOME! biggrin.gif

Reading about NV makes me wanna get that but thanks to some unfortunate corporate decisions I never will. Let me put it this way; I refuse being forced to use a lawnmower when buying an apartment.

Anyone got that? wink.gif
Colonel Mustard
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 26 2013, 08:24 PM) *
Reading about NV makes me wanna get that but thanks to some unfortunate corporate decisions I never will. Let me put it this way; I refuse being forced to use a lawnmower when buying an apartment.

You...don't like cutting grass?
Diamandis

ermm.... hmmm.... o.O

might need to think about that one... HAHA

mirocu
QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Feb 26 2013, 09:33 PM) *

I refuse being forced to use a lawnmower when buying an apartment.

You...don't like cutting grass?

Well, maybe it was a bad comparison. I actually like cutting grass laugh.gif

QUOTE(Eva @ Feb 26 2013, 09:35 PM) *

ermm.... hmmm.... o.O

might need to think about that one... HAHA

I wonīt dig deep into it here as there are better forums for it. Suffice it to say I donīt like being forced to use an internet site just to play a game I legally bought.
SubRosa
A few nights ago Aurora, E-DE, and Veronica came across a pair of dead Brotherhood paladins (I think in the Repconn Headquarters). So naturally I suited Veronica up in their powered armor. But even though nothing on it says Brotherhood of Steel or has their logo, everyone in the Wastes knows that its Brotherhood armor. Which would not be bad if it were not for all the times people start shooting at Veronica and force me to either kill them or reload a previous save from before meeting said idiots.

So the BS armor has to go. But powered armor is just perfect for Veronica. Are there any non-faction suits of powered armor I could put her in? Or is that something I will have to create a mod for?
Destri Melarg
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 26 2013, 11:04 AM) *

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Feb 26 2013, 01:35 PM) *

The Yogis are back!

Yoau Guai bears.

Yogi Bear.

Yoau Guai bears.

Yogi Bear.

I think they are named after these critters. But I have always called them Yogis, seeing that they are bears and all.

You shouldn't have told him, 'Rosa! Mustard could have gone at least a week thinking about all the yogis running around! laugh.gif

Of course, in all fairness, I never made that connection either.
Pseron Wyrd
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 25 2013, 05:29 PM) *

Playing FONV makes me want to fire up FO3 again

New Vegas is what made me want to play Fallout 3. On the forums last summer it seemed there was a rash of references to New Vegas. Everyone was saying how fantastic it was - even going so far as to compare it favorably to Morrowind! - and finally I had to see it for myself. I bought the game and, to my complete and utter amazement, I actually liked it. I liked it so much that I stopped playing then and there and bought Fallout 3 to see if I liked that too. And I did.

Now I'm off playing Dragonborn and my poor unfinished New Vegas character is still standing where I left her last October, waiting for me to come back to the Mohave. I'm so fickle. *shakes head*
mirocu
Great to know you like Fallout 3, Pseron. I actually thought you wouldnīt, for some reason.
mirocu
Running around the Wastes with Dogmeat again. Had him search for weapons and ammo which worked out nicely, at first. Second try at finding ammo gave me the message telling me he died.

Reload. Back to Megaton. Park him inside. He may get bored out of his mind but at least heīs safe.

No real goal as of now. Hubris Comics was a huge success and I donīt know how to top that. Maybe downtown again...?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.