Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESO Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
hazmick
Acadian - glad you like it. I'll be getting some more desert pics just for you laugh.gif

mALX - No bare legs, just bare arms. Yep, you can feed up your guar just like a horse. The desert is the 4th area of the Daggerfall Covenant, so I'm not sure what level it'll be for someone in that alliance. It's veteran for me since Haa-Rei is Ebonheart Pact.

So we had another fun filled romp through Alik'r today. Met the mother of all Dunerippers, dressed up as an Imperial, and found the style book which lets Haa-Rei craft Dwemer chest armor. Haa-Rei says he'll craft a Dwemer robe to show you all once he finishes his current quest. He's very excited about it.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jun 28 2015, 08:51 PM) *

Acadian - glad you like it. I'll be getting some more desert pics just for you laugh.gif

mALX - No bare legs, just bare arms. Yep, you can feed up your guar just like a horse. The desert is the 4th area of the Daggerfall Covenant, so I'm not sure what level it'll be for someone in that alliance. It's veteran for me since Haa-Rei is Ebonheart Pact.

So we had another fun filled romp through Alik'r today. Met the mother of all Dunerippers, dressed up as an Imperial, and found the style book which lets Haa-Rei craft Dwemer chest armor. Haa-Rei says he'll craft a Dwemer robe to show you all once he finishes his current quest. He's very excited about it.

Oh, I love that last screen! The shoulder pieces and hood are Awesome! And I love that cuirass!!! Or is it the waist piece that has that gorgeous buckle? Awesome!!!

Acadian
Haa-Rei's wise to let his little clannfear do the dirty work, backed up by his neat staff. Our Argonian is also getting to be quite the clothes horse! tongue.gif
Grits
Hammerfell looks awesome. I like how the Dwemer fashion looks on our favorite marsh ranger. I thought it might be too bulky, but it's just right!
Grits
For once Jerric met a naked-er Nord.

Fishing outside Mournhold.

Fishing in Evergloam. It was too dangerous there to even take his hood off.

Cute frog. They’re everywhere. wub.gif (And they don’t try to kill you.)
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 30 2015, 10:00 PM) *

For once Jerric met a naked-er Nord.

Fishing outside Mournhold.

Fishing in Evergloam. It was too dangerous there to even take his hood off.

Cute frog. They’re everywhere. wub.gif (And they don’t try to kill you.)

I LOVE the frogs! They are so cute !!! I've seen naked Nord NPC's in Morrowind, but so far the only nude Nords I;ve seen in ESO have been Players, lol.

Say, approximately how much gold can you earn doing writs?

Grits
I'm a huge fan of the lizards, too. wub.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 30 2015, 10:23 PM) *

I'm a huge fan of the lizards, too. wub.gif

I haven't seen a lizard yet.

I edited my comment above, had hit post by accident embarrased.gif

Grits
QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 30 2015, 10:22 PM) *

I think Jerric is earning mid 300-some gold for these low-level writs, but the extra skill progression and occasional nice item to deconstruct in the reward pack makes it worthwhile. Alchemy has been easy since you find what you need for free. He has to buy some style materials to complete the blacksmithing ones. And he’s been stuck on his second provisioning one for ages since he didn’t have the recipe. This was after the “white meat” disaster. But Lil found the recipe for him! Woo!
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 30 2015, 10:33 PM) *

I think Jerric is earning mid 300-some gold for these low-level writs, but the extra skill progression and occasional nice item to deconstruct in the reward pack makes it worthwhile. Alchemy has been easy since you find what you need for free. He has to buy some style materials to complete the blacksmithing ones. And he’s been stuck on his second provisioning one for ages since he didn’t have the recipe. This was after the “white meat” disaster. But Lil found the recipe for him! Woo!

That is one of the few good things about sharing a bank account, being able to place a needed item for one character in the bank for the other to get.

But you can "mail" stuff to other players too (not other characters on your account). I've sent stuff to my son's account for him to use (or store in his bank if he has room). Then if I ask he can mail it back if he still has it.

You can either send stuff as a gift or have an arrangement to mail items to them and they will hold them till you ask and then mail them back - as long as you get them within 30 days it is okay, but on the 30th day the game deletes mail in your box.

But you can send out stuff as presents too, people gave Misa a lot of enchanted armor when she first started, and I've sent gifts to other people too - mostly potions Misa made on my son's account.

It is kind of cool to be able to give gifts to other players.

Acadian
Jerric's getting better at doffing his clothes near water, but still not up to Bosmeri standards. tongue.gif

I can see why you love the little frogs!
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 30 2015, 10:33 PM) *

Darn it - I was just 350 short of buying 10 more slots in my bank account, and Bubba sold all the ingots and leather Misa had in there to buy more space.

Bubba has been finding many more reasearchable items than Misa was able to find (and not by stealing, these are legal items) - so he has filled the bank with them; and of course there is a waiting period between times when you can research something so it is taking forever to empty them out of the account.

Grits
The little snakes and bantam guars are also super cute. happy.gif

Bank space is a big issue for my crew as well. Between the three of them they will be doing all of the crafting skills, and Provisioning alone has about fifty different ingredients. The next bank upgrade will cost over 11,000 gold. Jerric is feeding Bill the pack horse for extra bag space, but if Lil uses a mount she will want speed and health instead so she won’t get knocked off while fleeing. I’m not sure what Darnand will want. He’s not in the game yet, and there are some enchanting supplies and staves to research and deconstruct already waiting for him in the bank.

I’m told that a lot of folks end up making characters called ‘Mules-the-Mats’ and the like who just stand around in the bank storing items for the main character.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 1 2015, 12:03 PM) *

The little snakes and bantam guars are also super cute. happy.gif

Bank space is a big issue for my crew as well. Between the three of them they will be doing all of the crafting skills, and Provisioning alone has about fifty different ingredients. The next bank upgrade will cost over 11,000 gold. Jerric is feeding Bill the pack horse for extra bag space, but if Lil uses a mount she will want speed and health instead so she won’t get knocked off while fleeing. I’m not sure what Darnand will want. He’s not in the game yet, and there are some enchanting supplies and staves to research and deconstruct already waiting for him in the bank.

I’m told that a lot of folks end up making characters called ‘Mules-the-Mats’ and the like who just stand around in the bank storing items for the main character.

I think the little snakes are cute too, but the HUGE ones freak me the heck out!

I've heard that about the mules too, but how do you get the materials out of them at the bank? That is what I had trouble figuring out!

I considered making a different character to do each of the craftings and only that - so like Misa the Chef would do nothing but the provisioning; Misa the Smithy would do nothing but the Blacksmithing - etc. And whatever they earned would go straight into the bank.

So that way that character would have nothing but those supplies on them - then when your active questing character goes out adventuring they gather up all the supplies and put it in the bank - you exit that character and start the other characters up one at a time to pull those mats from the bank and craft them to fill the writs? Is that how it works? That would make sense about them being waiting in the bank then.

Also, you could sink more skill points into their crafting rather than combat that way too, and your main character could sink all of his into combat and defense. I can see how it would be good, but not the details of how it works.

I wanted to fully understand the idea before trying it, because just having two characters is kind of iffy for me - not as enjoyable as having just one. What I mean is, Misa is getting neglected while Bubba makes the money to pay for a lot of stuff that will make Misa's game more comfortable. I don't enjoy playing Bubba as much as playing Misa. I don't mind being a thief in the game, it's not that - but it freaks me out to hear Bubba's throaty male voice in game, I am so used to hearing my character being female.

I got some screens of Bubba last night, will have to upload them and post them.

Grits
I’d love to see pictures of Bubba! The Redguards I’ve seen so far in the game look awesome. Darnand just met a Redguard sailor at the docks and is quite taken with her. She has a beautiful voice. Also she was telling him the story of how she saved his life at sea, so that might have been a factor.

The mule character just stands in the bank holding goods, for example gear that you’re not high enough level to use, trait and style materials that you don’t need yet, or items awaiting research. When you need those items you load the mule character, have them deposit what you need in the bank, then quit and load the character who needs the items who can then get the things out of the bank.

I’ve been keeping the crafting material in the bank since you can use them from there, but now my characters are going to have to start carrying their own crafting supplies. There’s not enough bank space to store all of their things plus use the bank to pass items between characters.

With voices I got lucky with Jerric’s voice. He was the first character I created, and I didn’t see the slider to select the voices. He just got whichever one the slider was on. The other day when he was applauding his fellow revelers he started yelling “Woo! Woo! Woo!” in a voice like a dog barking. Turns out he has a deep, loud, and somewhat obnoxious laugh, which is perfect for him. laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 1 2015, 01:39 PM) *

I’d love to see pictures of Bubba! The Redguards I’ve seen so far in the game look awesome. Darnand just met a Redguard sailor at the docks and is quite taken with her. She has a beautiful voice. Also she was telling him the story of how she saved his life at sea, so that might have been a factor.

The mule character just stands in the bank holding goods, for example gear that you’re not high enough level to use, trait and style materials that you don’t need yet, or items awaiting research. When you need those items you load the mule character, have them deposit what you need in the bank, then quit and load the character who needs the items who can then get the things out of the bank.

I’ve been keeping the crafting material in the bank since you can use them from there, but now my characters are going to have to start carrying their own crafting supplies. There’s not enough bank space to store all of their things plus use the bank to pass items between characters.

With voices I got lucky with Jerric’s voice. He was the first character I created, and I didn’t see the slider to select the voices. He just got whichever one the slider was on. The other day when he was applauding his fellow revelers he started yelling “Woo! Woo! Woo!” in a voice like a dog barking. Turns out he has a deep, loud, and somewhat obnoxious laugh, which is perfect for him. laugh.gif

So kind of like just getting 60 extra slots for free! I might do that then - but bring them through Coldharbour to get extra soul gems and lockpicks, have them deposit those and withdraw all the researching items except the next to be used - and probably let them hold the glyphs and runes too.

I've been selling off or destroying glyphs just to make room.

SubRosa
The frogs are cute! Was the naked Nord's hammer taken by a Witch? There is a precedent for that in Morrowind...
Grits
There were a stolen axe and a witch involved, but the naked Nord’s wife seemed to think the witch ran off when alarmed by her husband’s nakedness rather than stealing the axe which was the naked Nord’s explanation for its loss. Apparently this was not the first time he lost his pants and possibly other things. It was fun to see this little tribute to Morrowind. smile.gif
mALX

Okay; if the links work, here are two screens of Bubba the Thief:

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/g...ubba-the-thief/

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/g...ba-the-thief-2/

Acadian
MALX, thanks for the pictures of Bubba! He's a great looking Redguard and I really like his ponytail. happy.gif
Grits
Very nice, thank you for the pictures! I love his ponytail!
mALX

Thanks! I was actually pretty pleased with his looks; but there have been a few times I've wished I'd picked a different voice. His laugh could be better, and when he falls he sounds like a girl screaming - but he does look good, lol.

(Misa has an Awesome laugh, and I don't mind her screaming like a girl, lol!)

hazmick
Bubba looks like he's doing his best to appear inconspicuous while he's sitting near the sign for the bank biggrin.gif

Trivea and I found a very familiar feline whilst exploring Bal Foyen. Some interesting conversation to be had, for sure.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 3 2015, 06:09 PM) *

Bubba looks like he's doing his best to appear inconspicuous while he's sitting near the sign for the bank biggrin.gif

rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 3 2015, 06:09 PM) *

Trivea and I found a very familiar feline whilst exploring Bal Foyen. Some interesting conversation to be had, for sure.

I found Maiq in Bal Foyen or Bleakrock, can't remember which - but there is an achievement for finding him in every province or something. I haven't found him in Daggerfall yet, lol.

hazmick
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 3 2015, 11:23 PM) *

I found Maiq in Bal Foyen or Bleakrock, can't remember which - but there is an achievement for finding him in every province or something. I haven't found him in Daggerfall yet, lol.

I looked it up, and there are several locations in every area that he can appear in which means you need to find him ~19 times to get the achievement ohmy.gif Haa-Rei says he won't rest until he's done it.

First though, he took some time to explore some Dwemer ruins and returned to Morrowind to use our favourite crafting area.
SubRosa
Very cool jungle cavern! So far Morrowind and Black Marsh look like the most interesting places in ESO. Though I still have not seen what the Summerset Isles look like yet.
Acadian
So M'aiq made it to ESO! biggrin.gif

Very cool giant cavern, hazmick - so big it has its own weather system and trees! And a neat looking crafting area.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 4 2015, 04:39 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 3 2015, 11:23 PM) *

I looked it up, and there are several locations in every area that he can appear in which means you need to find him ~19 times to get the achievement ohmy.gif Haa-Rei says he won't rest until he's done it.

First though, he took some time to explore some Dwemer ruins and returned to Morrowind to use our favourite crafting area.

Wow, 19 times you have to find him?

Oh, is that one of those crafting tables to make unique enchanted armor? I found one of those special workstations to make that unique enchanted armor in the Daggerfall area! It is in a trapdoor/basement under a house called "Chill House" - surrounded by some really tough enemies, but Bubba sneaked by them.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the materials to craft anything in there, but am going back when I've got them loaded up and ready.

How do they work, just like any other station? What is the thing about 3 items?

That Dwemer ruin is gorgeous!

mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 4 2015, 05:32 PM) *

Very cool jungle cavern! So far Morrowind and Black Marsh look like the most interesting places in ESO. Though I still have not seen what the Summerset Isles look like yet.

I might have some soon, if my character survives long enough to see them. I started a new character last night for the Aldmeri Dominion to test it out; and to test out the Sorcerer class. (my thoughts on it will be in the "Characters" thread). But the Aldmeri covers Summerset Isles, if I'm not mistaken. So if it does I'll take some screens of it.

Grits
M’aiq! How fun, I had no idea he was roaming around.

Haa Rei’s staff and Dwarven robe look amazing, and so does that cavern! Wow, there’s a lot to see.

Ooo, I know that crafting station! That has to be Armature’s Upheaval, which is one of Jerric’s favorite fishing spots. He even noted it on his journal page. Someday maybe he’ll actually craft something there. laugh.gif

Darnand has been exploding things and looking cute (disguised as a servant here, another trousers picture that he’ll have to burn) around Stros M’Kai. Now he’s now back in Daggerfall. Thanks to Jerric he’s learned to talk to people more, but sometimes he doesn’t want to hear what they have to say.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

There was also a woman who went on and on and on about her delicious sweet roll. Darnand suspects he might be the least horny Breton in Glenumbra.
hazmick
mALX - basically with those crafting tables you can craft special gear which has in-built enhancements which only work when a certain number of items in the set are equipped. The more items in the set you have, the more upgrades it will apply.

Grites - That's the one! Crafting, a waterfall AND Dwemer stuff all in the same place? Haa-Rei might just live here forever happy.gif

Speaking of Haa-Rei, he's been relaxing today. Fortunately he got some screenies for you all to look at.

First, the Redguard afterlife - The Far Shores.

Second, Altmer territory. The island of Auridon.

Acadian
Grits - Darnand is indeed looking cute! happy.gif

Poor mage. He was probably just asking directions and got to listen to Michebert and Neomi’s plans to . . . go riding. It is encouraging though to hear that sweet rolls are alive and well in ESO land. tongue.gif

Oh, and I’m loving your screenshot of the month for Sun’s Height. Using Itchy to keep cool is brilliant!

Hazmick - Great shots from Haa-Rei's travels. I especially like the wonderful blue of his armor in the first shot and the bright colors of that pink tree in the second one.
Darkness Eternal
The Far Shores is a beautiful place. A welcome change from gloomy afterlives like Coldharbour.

Darnand's a stud.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 6 2015, 07:08 PM) *

M’aiq! How fun, I had no idea he was roaming around.

Haa Rei’s staff and Dwarven robe look amazing, and so does that cavern! Wow, there’s a lot to see.

Ooo, I know that crafting station! That has to be Armature’s Upheaval, which is one of Jerric’s favorite fishing spots. He even noted it on his journal page. Someday maybe he’ll actually craft something there. laugh.gif

Darnand has been exploding things and looking cute (disguised as a servant here, another trousers picture that he’ll have to burn) around Stros M’Kai. Now he’s now back in Daggerfall. Thanks to Jerric he’s learned to talk to people more, but sometimes he doesn’t want to hear what they have to say.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

There was also a woman who went on and on and on about her delicious sweet roll. Darnand suspects he might be the least horny Breton in Glenumbra.

SPEW!!!! That is so funny! Is that Daggerfall? I'll have to start talking to more people, really missing out on some good stuff I see! Wait till he meets Jaker (or however his name is spelled) - ihe scalywag crew mate, lol.

mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 6 2015, 08:34 PM) *

mALX - basically with those crafting tables you can craft special gear which has in-built enhancements which only work when a certain number of items in the set are equipped. The more items in the set you have, the more upgrades it will apply.

Grites - That's the one! Crafting, a waterfall AND Dwemer stuff all in the same place? Haa-Rei might just live here forever happy.gif

Speaking of Haa-Rei, he's been relaxing today. Fortunately he got some screenies for you all to look at.

First, the Redguard afterlife - The Far Shores.

Second, Altmer territory. The island of Auridon.

Oh Thank You! That is the clearest description I've heard of how they work yet, I was still not sure how they worked after reading several items about them. Oh, I most def need to gather up some materials now!

You have to have more than one trait for each item? I have been researching traits since minutes after waking from the tutorial dungeon; now I have a reason to save them up so I can go back to Chill House - Bubba can make sets and put them in the bank for any character to grab and use, lol.

I love that shot of Auridon - but OOOOH! The Breton afterlife? More details on that, please? Awesome shots!

Grits
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 7 2015, 12:24 PM) *
SPEW!!!! That is so funny! Is that Daggerfall? I'll have to start talking to more people, really missing out on some good stuff I see! Wait till he meets Jaker (or however his name is spelled) - ihe scalywag crew mate, lol.

Yes, those two Bretons making a riding date are in Daggerfall. Darnand has gotten a little tired of the city. Too many people all over the place, especially too many people (players) getting naked and dancing in the fountain at night. Jerric will have a blast when he gets here. Darnand just sailed back to Daggerfall from Stros M’Kai with the oversexed Jakarn and the rest of the horny crew. They were hilarious! Somehow Darnand stayed free of the urgent need to get sweaty and shirtless in the hot sun with Jakarn, regardless of how many times Jakarn called him “good-looking.” laugh.gif

mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 7 2015, 02:18 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 7 2015, 12:24 PM) *

Yes, those two Bretons making a riding date are in Daggerfall. Darnand has gotten a little tired of the city. Too many people all over the place, especially too many people (players) getting naked and dancing in the fountain at night. Jerric will have a blast when he gets here. Darnand just sailed back to Daggerfall from Stros M’Kai with the oversexed Jakarn and the rest of the horny crew. They were hilarious! Somehow Darnand stayed free of the urgent need to get sweaty and shirtless in the hot sun with Jakarn, regardless of how many times Jakarn called him “good-looking.” laugh.gif

That Jakarn stuff had me rolling, and he tested out his charms on Bubba too, lol. Makes me wonder if Daggerfall is the Questline that Leydenne from the Official forums wrote - she won't or can't tell which questline was hers, but this one feels most like her sense of humor, lol.

Grits
Whoever did it managed to get the right blend of charming, saucy, and hilarious. There’s nothing mean-spirited about any of the dialog. I really enjoyed all of those characters.
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 7 2015, 02:31 PM) *

Whoever did it managed to get the right blend of charming, saucy, and hilarious. There’s nothing mean-spirited about any of the dialog. I really enjoyed all of those characters.

So did I, they were all fun - and I loved that they kept appearing around the island to "help you out." - didn't make a lot of sense for their jobs as boat crew, but was fun anyway and kind of made you feel like you had friends on the island.

hazmick
More screenshots from Haa-Rei's adventures.

First, a standing stone we found in the High Rock countryside.

We also fought the biggest daedroth we've ever seen, which was fun.

During a walk through Hammerfell it seems Haa-Rei isn't the only one who was enjoying some peace and quiet.

Onward to Elsweyr though, and we met a Khajiit farmer and his feline friends at their moon sugar plantation.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 17 2015, 12:08 AM) *

More screenshots from Haa-Rei's adventures.

First, a standing stone we found in the High Rock countryside.

We also fought the biggest daedroth we've ever seen, which was fun.

During a walk through Hammerfell it seems Haa-Rei isn't the only one who was enjoying some peace and quiet.

Onward to Elsweyr though, and we met a Khajiit farmer and his feline friends at their moon sugar plantation.

These are great shots! I always wondered where an Argonian's tail goes when they ride a horse! That quest with the tigers was a lot of fun, I loved that one!

That is so cute with the animals watching the campfire, lol.

I like how the Console adds what to push for your hot bar keys! That is very cool - not that you have time to read it in combat, but it is easier to learn that way (or would be for me).

Great shots !!! - Hey, how do you take screenshots with a Console game? I didn't know that was possible!

Acadian
More adventures of Haa-Rei and his guar. What beautiful landscapes and scenery you are showing us! Big daedroth indeed. Were those lions relaxing around the fire after eating the former residents of that little camp? Beautiful tigers! Wow, great shots! goodjob.gif
hazmick
mALX - Not sure how you screenshot on the PS4, but on the Xbox One it's just a matter of double clicking the guide button, then pressing 'Y' to take the shot, then opening the upload studio app and uploading the screenie to OneDrive. Simple tongue.gif

Acadian - I like to think that the lions set up the camp, fire included, and no people-eating was necessary biggrin.gif

Got some more stuff: Another shot of the Khajiit farmhouse, and a lovely little Khajiit temple.

I'm finding it really interesting here, since Khajiit are always presented as wanderers it never occurred to me that they'd have such beautiful architecture.
mALX
QUOTE(hazmick @ Jul 17 2015, 12:52 PM) *

mALX - Not sure how you screenshot on the PS4, but on the Xbox One it's just a matter of double clicking the guide button, then pressing 'Y' to take the shot, then opening the upload studio app and uploading the screenie to OneDrive. Simple tongue.gif

Acadian - I like to think that the lions set up the camp, fire included, and no people-eating was necessary biggrin.gif

Got some more stuff: Another shot of the Khajiit farmhouse, and a lovely little Khajiit temple.

I'm finding it really interesting here, since Khajiit are always presented as wanderers it never occurred to me that they'd have such beautiful architecture.

Yes, I went nuts over the Khajiit architecture too! It was Awesome! One thing I love about ESO is all the different region's architecture - each so unique and beautiful !!! Awesome Shot !!!

Grits
It’s a similar process on the PS4. One button press gets you the menu, a second takes the shot.

hazmick, I love your Khenarthi’s Roost pictures! Cinder-Tail and his sugar-belly senche tigers completely stole Lil’s heart. What great shots!

Lildereth is in Auridon, which so far looks like a big garden. Every time she thinks she finds a wild spot, someone has already put a bench there. It is gorgeous even to her eyes just the same.

Big elf, little elf.

Misty forest.
Acadian
Hazmick – mALX is right; that Khajiit architecture is very neat! smile.gif

Grits – Lil looks great in ESO – so very at home in the forest. happy.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 17 2015, 10:36 PM) *

It’s a similar process on the PS4. One button press gets you the menu, a second takes the shot.

hazmick, I love your Khenarthi’s Roost pictures! Cinder-Tail and his sugar-belly senche tigers completely stole Lil’s heart. What great shots!

Lildereth is in Auridon, which so far looks like a big garden. Every time she thinks she finds a wild spot, someone has already put a bench there. It is gorgeous even to her eyes just the same.

Big elf, little elf.

Misty forest.

Wow, Lildereth is over level 15 already? That is amazing! I love the Big Elf/Little Elf the best - first off because I think it is a great screen of Lildereth; but secondly - it really shows the magnitude of this game, it is a huge scale game! Those statues are amazing, I think I have taken a screen of them too - really needing to start another photo account to upload screens to off the PC, I have a lot of ones from ESO; but TESA's uploader is klunky and not user friendly; and the screens come out really small.

Grits
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 18 2015, 04:53 PM) *

Wow, Lildereth is over level 15 already? That is amazing!

Nope, Lildereth and Darnand are both level 10. Jerric is level 22. None of them has been to Cyrodiil yet, though they all have gotten their invitations. I’ve had Jerric loitering around Mournhold waiting for the others to catch up for crafting purposes, but I let him out to wander a bit today. As much as I love my other characters, Jerric is by far my favorite to travel with. No matter how many aspects of Jerric I make in different games and stories he’s still the same guy.

Jerric found a great lake to fish in near Lagomere Dolmen. He supposes that the lake is called Lagomere. He can’t confirm this because these Dunmer won’t let him ask any questions other than the ones they want him to ask. He caught six or maybe seven rare fish there in between fighting off daedra. That lake has a bunch of waterfalls, and as long as you keep an eye on the kagouti it’s safe enough to run around naked. (Well, he’s never without his sword.) Even safe enough for wood elves. Hint, hint.

He got a surprise when he visited the Bal Foyen Dockyards. Captain Rana and Sergeant Seyne were there, alive. So was the Earth-Turner daughter who had gone to defend the docks. She was too busy training to talk to him, but Captain Rana and the Sergeant had a minute for him. They both seemed to think the invasion hadn’t happened yet. Perhaps they all got hit with some Breton brain-addling spell and forgot. Jerric was happy to see them on their feet whatever the cause.
hazmick
A beautiful fishing spot, and a beautiful Captain Rana wub.gif Morrowind is a wonderful place.
Acadian
Grits, what a wonderful shot of almost naked Jerric relaxing and fishing. The flowers on the bank are beautiful and I can almost picture a butterfly flittering just off screen on such a beautiful day. Thanks for the invitation to join him - we're thinkin' about it. tongue.gif

That's a pair of pretty business-like looking Dunmer lasses.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.