Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ESO Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
Lopov
QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 20 2019, 05:05 PM) *
Good to hear Shonta's still doing well and trying out some differing weapons. Nice screenshots!

I'm still learning things about the game, so I thought that staves fall under the Two-Handed category. When he equipped the staff for a change , we saw that it's a separate category. Besides, staves are more suitable for his playstyle, because they require magicka, not stamina. I know you know all of this, I'm just talking to myself. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 20 2019, 05:52 PM) *
@Lopov - Regarding Tharns, there are at least 5 in this game: Septima (big part of the Covenant questline), Javad (smaller but still fairly big role in the Dominion questline for Reaper's March), Magna (one of the delves or public dungeons I was doing), Clivia, and Euraxia (who seems to be the Big Bad for the Elsweyr expansion, which I don't have yet). UESP indicates that there is another Tharn during ESO's events, Martialis, but I don't remember seeing him. Really makes me even more curious about Jagar Tharn's backstory (the main antagonist of TESI: Arena). All these Tharns are Imperials, but The Real Barenziah suggests he is some sort of elf.

There's another - Abnur - he was a quest-giver for a quest that took Shonta Quassan to various locations over Tamriel and ended in a dungeon, where dragons were being kept. He also plays a prominent role in the MQ, I assume, because he appeared in two quests as an apparition.

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 20 2019, 08:46 PM) *
Screenshots: I love these shots of the less-loved side of Stonefalls! A lot of people don't love Stonefalls because of the Ash Storms and the Red Mountain; but it is Misa's home, and she loves it all.

I don't "like" it too much either, it's interesting to explore but Shonta Quassan doesn't really feel at home there, despite owning a room in the Ebonheart Inn. I think that other regions will appear to me/us more. However, the quests that take place in Stonefalls are very interesting.

---

A few days ago Shonta Quassan came upon the Strifeswarm Champion. At first he was alone, so he merely provoked the beast like a little kid, casting an elementary ward close to it, then running away as the beast got too close. laugh.gif After a while one more player joined the battle, soon followed by another. Together the three brought the beast down and Shonta found a powerful magicka-boosting & regeneration robe on its corpse. He doesn't like robes too much, but he couldn't resist wearing it because of its magicka bonuses.

Against the Champion - the flaming circle with the flag in the middle around the champion is Shonta Quassan's ultimate ability

New apron

Natural illumination
RaderOfTheLostArk
*facepalm* How did I forget to list Abnur of all people? Yes, he is a big part of the main quest, but you will run into him outside of the main quest in the future.

I'm not a huge fan of Stonefalls, either. And Cincy isn't much for volcanoes. Though I do appreciate that it's an environmental change of pace and fairly unique.

Cool pics!
Acadian
Nice shots from Stonefalls, Lopov. Buffy and I like the zone fine, embracing its unique terrain while appreciating its ease of navigation and the convenient harvesting/world boss runs it can provide.
ghastley
Is Shonta settling into a style/build yet? You expressed a preference for magicka, and we can see he's a DK from the Ultimate - besides the fact that you already told us. tongue.gif You should be on two bars by now, so is it time to kit you out?

The ulterior motive is to make him a decent team-member by Nov 1st, so we get the most out of the Guild meeting. We did that for Cincinnatus, and Floozie didn't have any problems with healing that time. And we all have bunches of lower-level materials we don't use now our characters are using the ruby stuff. Doing ahead of time leaves more time to chat. tongue.gif
Grits
Oh I loved that Coral Heart quest! That's a great picture!

Lopov
ghastley and mALX created this fine-looking and usefully enchanted set of Julianos' armor for Shonta Quassan. Along with the staff of Magnus of course!

The Argonian Dragonknight proudly wore his new armor to the battle against Ozzacha.

However, after helping the local witch, Shonta Quassan drank her brew and his appearance changed dramatically!

This didn't stop him from climbing to high places and fighting bosses one on one.

Of all bosses slain, he enjoyed killing the Shellcracker the most, because he was the first and so far the only boss, which killed him. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Acadian
Congrats to Shonta in his new and stylish armor as he continues to hunt world bosses in Stonefalls! biggrin.gif
ghastley
QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 24 2019, 05:29 PM) *

his appearance changed dramatically!

There's gratitude! Give him a decent set of armor, and he swaps it for rags! biggrin.gif
mALX

ghastley and mALX created this fine-looking and usefully enchanted set of Julianos' armor for Shonta Quassan. Along with the staff of Magnus of course!

The Argonian Dragonknight proudly wore his new armor to the battle against Ozzacha.

However, after helping the local witch, Shonta Quassan drank her brew and his appearance changed dramatically!

This didn't stop him from climbing to high places and fighting bosses one on one.

Of all bosses slain, he enjoyed killing the Shellcracker the most, because he was the first and so far the only boss, which killed him. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Er, I just made him the Seducer Epaulets and Hat, the whole two armor and weapon sets were all Ghastley's work!

I love these screenshots; he is really kicking butt now!

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 24 2019, 06:41 PM) *

There's gratitude! Give him a decent set of armor, and he swaps it for rags! biggrin.gif

rollinglaugh.gif

RaderOfTheLostArk
Nice pics, Lopov.

I fell quite a bit behind on posting screenshots, so there is going to be a bunch incoming here. Summerset pics will have to wait for next time. These are mostly Clockwork City and Vvardenfell.

Mirocu!

Mini-Numidium

The Clockwork God in the flesh...and gears

Natural life in an artificial land

Has the Red Year come early?

Close call...

Killing Sixth House cultists...reminds me of another Hero

Why walk when you can ride?

Where's the Dragonborn when you need him?

Tranquility
Lopov
I love pics from Vvardenfell. Nice to see Sotha Sil, when he was still alive.

Dragons released! Is Cincinnatus going to Elsweyr?

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 25 2019, 12:41 AM) *

Screw the armor, praise the rags! laugh.gif

I thought that the effect would dispel on its own. Later I googled it, how to change the appearance back to normal.

Wearing rags is good only for the XP boost and seeing skeletons everywhere around during the Festival is fun.
Acadian
Rader -

Lots of little 'rocus in CWC.
Elder Scrolls meets Steampunk! tongue.gif
Yikes - you freed the dragonz!
Tranquility is a beautiful and well-named shot. happy.gif
ghastley
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 24 2019, 07:43 PM) *

So YOU're the one who let them out? ohmy.gif
Acadian
Buffy was extremely surprised and pleased to discover the Glenmoril jerkin is part of the Witchie Fest (via special treasure maps and for sale at the Empressario). As soon as she previewed it, she fell in love - it incorporates much of what she has wanted in a top: Buckskin & silk, mage pouches, no hip/crotch/butt flappers, not too skimpy, dyes well. She quite likes its tunic look.

Screenshot.
Grits
Acadian, Buffy looks great in her jerkin! Jerric’s crew has also approved the breeches, bow, and staff. We’ll see if they actually find any of those in a skull. Lol.

Lopov, Valdi was so inspired by the Argonian Dragonknight, she followed Shonta’s World Boss tour of Stonefalls yesterday. Shellcracker got cracked again. Shonta looks great in his new armor!

Rader, I love those Vvardenfell pictures. The siltstrider especially!

SubRosa
Buffy and her fennec sidekick are looking great in their forest-tones.
RaderOfTheLostArk
@Lopov - Cincy will certainly be going to Elsweyr once I get the expansion. (He doesn't quite understand why he can't get over there yet.)

@Acadian - Hey, it wasn't my fault! And thank you, the end of the Path of the Lily is indeed a beautiful place.

@Grits - Thank you. And it is certainly nice to see silt striders again (although I think that one was technically the smaller version, the Silt Hopper). They even make the same noises that they did back in TESIII.
Lopov
QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 23 2019, 04:50 PM) *
Nice shots from Stonefalls, Lopov. Buffy and I like the zone fine, embracing its unique terrain while appreciating its ease of navigation and the convenient harvesting/world boss runs it can provide.

I also like Stonefalls more now that we explored what's west of Ebonheart. In the end I can say that Ebonheart is my least favorite place in the region, with Lukiul Uxith (did I get it right?) being Shonta Quassan's favorite place, he felt at home there, and there's also Pash-Riha with her sexy scales. wub.gif Too bad one can't own a home there, it's a perfect place, secluded and protected by natural stone walls.

And it's not just because of the Argonian village, overall we like the western part more, also because of shipwrecks, Vivec's Antlers, waterfalls and other beautiful locations.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 26 2019, 04:35 PM) *

Nice to see Buffy in her new jerkin! It fits her good and I like the combination of colors on her outfit. Hi Kitsune!

We also found this jerkin two days ago.

QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 26 2019, 05:00 PM) *
Lopov, Valdi was so inspired by the Argonian Dragonknight, she followed Shonta’s World Boss tour of Stonefalls yesterday. Shellcracker got cracked again. Shonta looks great in his new armor!

goodjob.gif There are two or three more bosses west of Ebonheart, as I learned yesterday. Unfortunately one of them, Ulath Pulath or sth similar, killed Shonta Quassan and another player of Lvl 810 almost immediately, we didn't even get a look at its name. The other player attacked it once again after being revived, while Shonta Quassan stayed behind, but Ulath got him again in a matter of seconds. Looks like a bigger group will be needed to bring it down.

Yesterday I found out that one can change the appearance at a clothing table for a few septims. bigsmile.gif Finding this out made my day, because I'm not a big fan of my characters constantly looking differently, when wearing different armor pieces. So Shonta Quassan is still wearing ghastley's and mALX's armor and staff, but he just made it look more to his liking. I think he looks like an Argonian pharaoh. smile.gif

Blue & Yellow

The tentacle hunt

Children of the Hist - my personal favorite screenshot from the game so far

Two guardians

Stonefalls

The other brother

Rest in peace
Acadian
Glad that Shonta is enjoying Stonefalls. Nice screenshots of his travels. Working east to west, there are 6 WB. Crab, Kwama, Necthes - no problem with them. then the Golden Saint - she is a stinker and quite a challenge as you found. Then Cave of Memories - a trio in a tight area causes them to be a bit of a challenge. Finally a giant Dreugh out on a northern island who is not too bad.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 27 2019, 05:32 AM) *

I also like Stonefalls more now that we explored what's west of Ebonheart. In the end I can say that Ebonheart is my least favorite place in the region, with Lukiul Uxith (did I get it right?) being Shonta Quassan's favorite place, he felt at home there, and there's also Pash-Riha with her sexy scales. wub.gif Too bad one can't own a home there, it's a perfect place, secluded and protected by natural stone walls.

And it's not just because of the Argonian village, overall we like the western part more, also because of shipwrecks, Vivec's Antlers, waterfalls and other beautiful locations.

Nice to see Buffy in her new jerkin! It fits her good and I like the combination of colors on her outfit. Hi Kitsune!

goodjob.gif There are two or three more bosses west of Ebonheart, as I learned yesterday. Unfortunately one of them, Ulath Pulath or sth similar, killed Shonta Quassan and another player of Lvl 810 almost immediately, we didn't even get a look at its name. The other player attacked it once again after being revived, while Shonta Quassan stayed behind, but Ulath got him again in a matter of seconds. Looks like a bigger group will be needed to bring it down.

Yesterday I found out that one can change the appearance at a clothing table for a few septims. bigsmile.gif Finding this out made my day, because I'm not a big fan of my characters constantly looking differently, when wearing different armor pieces. So Shonta Quassan is still wearing ghastley's and mALX's armor and staff, but he just made it look more to his liking. I think he looks like an Argonian pharaoh. smile.gif

Blue & Yellow

The tentacle hunt

Two guardians

Stonefalls

The other brother

Rest in peace

Urgh; why didn't I think to make it Argonian? Sorry about that!!!

SubRosa
Is Stonefalls part of Morrowind?

Shonta is looking good in his blue and yellow outfit.

That is a wild disco netch!

Children of Hist is a neat collection of lizard-men.

Other brother is creepy.

Love the lava in the final pic. Too bad bout the one resting in peace though...
Acadian
I guess you could consider Stonefalls part of Morrowind. I think. Stonefalls zone is just below Vardenfell and above Deeshan zone. Deeshan zone contains contains the city of Mournhold. The zone that ESO calls Morrowind is basically just Vardenfell though. Things are very familiar but just a bit different here in the 2nd Era. smile.gif

https://esomap.uesp.net/
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 28 2019, 06:25 AM) *

I guess you could consider Stonefalls part of Morrowind. I think. Stonefalls zone is just below Vardenfell and above Deeshan zone. Deeshan zone contains contains the city of Mournhold. The zone that ESO calls Morrowind is basically just Vardenfell though. Things are very familiar but just a bit different here in the 2nd Era. smile.gif

Pretty sure Deeshan, Stonefalls, and Vvardenfell are considered as the nation of Morrowind in ESO. When ZOS entitled the chapter that introduced Vvardenfell Morrowind, it was basically just a cash grab by ZOS by capitalizing on the nostalgia for TES 3: Morrowind. If you remember correctly, that game only features Vvardenfell also, yet we know Morrowind is much bigger.
ghastley
To be fair to TES III, it didn't just cover Vvardenfell, but you couldn't get out of Mournhold, so the mainland might as well not have existed. And it did include Sheogorad, and eventually Solstheim.

Calling the DLC Morrowind to match TES III would imply Sheogorad should be included. It's not even justified as "completing Morrowind" by adding Vvardenfell, as we still don't have the Telvanni lands to the East, or the strip up to Blacklight.

Let's hope they come as DLC at some time before they completely drive away their customers.

SubRosa
QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 28 2019, 07:25 AM) *

Neat, thanks for the map. Now I have some idea where the places are whose names you folks throw around, like Hew's Bane or Craglorn.

Vvardenfell looks kind of sparse. You cannot go anywhere up near Red Mountain at all? Or even though the foyada around it? It is nice to see the old stomping grounds of Seyda Neen and Ald Ruhn though.
haute ecole rider
One of my GM's used to give tours up the Red Mountain itself. So while technically it is out of bounds, it was possible to get up there. Don't know if the devs have closed off the route since, though.

I'm not sure what you mean by foyada, SubRosa, unless you mean the canyons carved out by lava. The land in the 2nd Era may be considerably different from the countryside in the 3rd Era, but I think what you mean are the steep sided pathways around the Mountain. They're there, but they're dark and lava-riddled and full of ash. My three youngest toons (who were "born" on Vfell) won't even ride their flesh and blood mounts there, choosing to go with the dwemer ones we got for free. I'll see if I can get some screen shots of those locations so you can see.

Sparse? Vardenfell is rich, diverse and incredibly colorful. Not my favorite place, but I don't mind spending time there . . .
ghastley
ESO is three hundred years before Dagoth Ur and the Blight, so no ghostfence, and I suspect the foyada of TES III are from later lava flows that coincided with Dagoth Ur's conflict with the tribunal around that time. So a lot of re-landscaping then.

Renee
whoops wrong thread

Nope, it is the right one. Here is Ana Khanda emot-ninja1.gif Redguard Nightblade.
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 24 2019, 07:43 PM) *

Nice pics, Lopov.

I fell quite a bit behind on posting screenshots, so there is going to be a bunch incoming here. Summerset pics will have to wait for next time. These are mostly Clockwork City and Vvardenfell.

Mirocu!

Mini-Numidium

The Clockwork God in the flesh...and gears

Natural life in an artificial land

Has the Red Year come early?

Close call...

Killing Sixth House cultists...reminds me of another Hero

Why walk when you can ride?

Where's the Dragonborn when you need him?

Tranquility

These are really nice shots! My two favorites are the "god in the flesh" = absolutely cool shot you took! The other is the "Red Year Coming Early" = love that view of the Red Mountain spewing smoke in the background amidst the top of that building that looks so much like the old Dark Elf Strongholds from the original Morrowind game! Love that shot!!!

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 26 2019, 11:35 AM) *

Buffy was extremely surprised and pleased to discover the Glenmoril jerkin is part of the Witchie Fest (via special treasure maps and for sale at the Empressario). As soon as she previewed it, she fell in love - it incorporates much of what she has wanted in a top: Buckskin & silk, mage pouches, no hip/crotch/butt flappers, not too skimpy, dyes well. She quite likes its tunic look.

Screenshot.

Aw, Buffy looks adorable in it!!!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 25 2019, 03:02 AM) *

I love pics from Vvardenfell. Nice to see Sotha Sil, when he was still alive.

Dragons released! Is Cincinnatus going to Elsweyr?

QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 25 2019, 12:41 AM) *

Screw the armor, praise the rags! laugh.gif

I thought that the effect would dispel on its own. Later I googled it, how to change the appearance back to normal.

Wearing rags is good only for the XP boost and seeing skeletons everywhere around during the Festival is fun.

If you don't drink the "Witch's Brew" out of the Cauldron; you will still get the XP bonus without turning into a skeleton = but it is fun to be a skeleton; I like it too, lol.

mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Oct 27 2019, 05:32 AM) *

Blue & Yellow

The tentacle hunt

Two guardians

Stonefalls

The other brother

Rest in peace

I also love the Lukiul Uxith village; love the quests there and the NPC's! I think Ebonheart's lack of appeal for an Argonian has to be the huge Nord'ish influence there = loud drunken brawling Nords don't always sit well with everyone, laugh.gif Wait till you see Windhelm! rollinglaugh.gif

I LOVE the changes you made to your armor! Yes, definitely looks like a Pharoah!

Stonefalls isn't the prettiest land in Tamriel; but personally = I love it.

Really enjoyed this shot of the "Other Brother" = to me, the Strife Brothers was a hugely compelling storyline to follow!

Yes, "Rest in peace" to one who had become a dear friend. verysad.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 28 2019, 07:25 AM) *

Nice Map! Thanks for posting that, Acadian! The first thing that struck me looking at this map was = I think Cyrodiil must have expanded its borders and incorporated the areas around it at some point in the future; because here in the Second Era it is way up off the Topal Bay!

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Oct 29 2019, 04:12 PM) *

One of my GM's used to give tours up the Red Mountain itself. So while technically it is out of bounds, it was possible to get up there. Don't know if the devs have closed off the route since, though.

I'm not sure what you mean by foyada, SubRosa, unless you mean the canyons carved out by lava. The land in the 2nd Era may be considerably different from the countryside in the 3rd Era, but I think what you mean are the steep sided pathways around the Mountain. They're there, but they're dark and lava-riddled and full of ash. My three youngest toons (who were "born" on Vfell) won't even ride their flesh and blood mounts there, choosing to go with the dwemer ones we got for free. I'll see if I can get some screen shots of those locations so you can see.

Sparse? Vardenfell is rich, diverse and incredibly colorful. Not my favorite place, but I don't mind spending time there . . .

Ooh, i'd love to see those screenshots!

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 30 2019, 10:13 PM) *

whoops wrong thread

Nope, it is the right one. Here is Ana Khanda emot-ninja1.gif Redguard Nightblade.

WOO HOO !!!! She made it into the game!!!! WOOOOOOOOOT !!!!

Acadian
Welcome Ana to ESO, Renee! tongue.gif
Renee
Yeah, it's about time, right? I finally got my controller working the way I want. The trick was to leave X-padder (a 3rd party program which morphs keyboard buttons into controller functions) on in the background, but NOT have any selections chosen in X-padder. For some reason this allowed me to set the controller's buttons, bumpers, triggers, and joysticks in the way I wanted.

Nobody knows what I'm talking about. laugh.gif Bottom line though: I figured it out (finally).

What is the timescale in this game? It seems slower than 30.

Buffy looks awesome. And so do Rader's pics. Why is that one pic termed "Mirocu" Rader?

Acadian
Glad you have things working, Renee. Are you playing on PC or a console like XBox/PS? It sounds like PC with Xbox controller perhaps? And which geographic server are you on - North America (NA) or European Union (EU)? The reason I ask is you can only interact with players on the same server as you. Chorrol actually has its own player guild but that guild is on the PC NA server (PC players using the North America server).

Yup, the game's char gen process is very good - easy to make nice looking characters and the outfitting system is very good/flexible as well.

Gosh, I have no idea what the time scale is. I guess it was important in Ob/Skyrim because you had to sleep. No sleeping in ESO.

'Mirocu' regarding Rader's screenshot refers to the crows on the ground. There are talking crows in the game that play significant roles in the Clockwork City quest line and at least a couple other quests I can think of.
ghastley
I think I recall the day length in ESO being 5 to 6 real hours, so that would be a time factor of 4 to 5. It's probably not a round number, so that you don't get the same game time of day if you log in at the same real time every day, and that fits my experience.
Renee
Whoa, that's a real slow timescale! huh.gif Slowest I've ever used was 10, and I recently switched back to 20 in Skyrim (all the way back to 30 in Oblivion!)

Yes, I am on PC. I'm not sure which server I'm on, but I assume it's NA. How do I find out?

The no sleeping thing is weird, but I suppose it's because the game always runs in real-time, so there's no way to go into MenuMode and fast-forward time. laugh.gif

Acadian
If you don't know, I expect you are on PC NA - it defaults to your geo area. Watch your screens during the log in process and it should tell you. What is your player/login (not character) name in the game. Mine is AcadianPaladin. With that info, we can send you an invitation to join the Chorrol guild. When you get a chance, start taking a peek at the Guild Discussion thread here in this subforum. smile.gif
ghastley
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 31 2019, 12:04 PM) *

Whoa, that's a real slow timescale! huh.gif Slowest I've ever used was 10, and I recently switched back to 20 in Skyrim (all the way back to 30 in Oblivion!)

Yes, I am on PC. I'm not sure which server I'm on, but I assume it's NA. How do I find out?

The no sleeping thing is weird, but I suppose it's because the game always runs in real-time, so there's no way to go into MenuMode and fast-forward time. laugh.gif

The other thing that's different related to the time, as that "fast travel" using the wayshrines really is. You arrive at the same time you left, rather than game time elapsing while you traveled. That's because it's the same time of day for every player, and there are no time zones on Nirn. TES II - Daggerfall was completely the opposite, and a trip from one end of the bay to the other could take a month.

Does that prove it's a flat planet? biggrin.gif
RaderOfTheLostArk
Pics! Glorious pics! I just realized I have way too many pics from Summerset (not all of these will be), so I will have to whittle them down. Maybe I'll put some more up another time.

Flash dance!

Lopov's cute little friend

Fresh off the boat

Palatial grandeur

Ceporah Tower

Face-to-face with the Webspinner

The Crystal Tower under siege

Honoring the Golden Knight's sacrifice

Showdown with Nocturnal

The Heart of the Crystal Tower restored

Raz is king now, yes?

Is Cincy finally going to score with everyone's favorite Dunmer lady?!?!

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 31 2019, 08:11 AM) *

And so do Rader's pics. Why is that one pic termed "Mirocu" Rader?

As Acadian said, there are a couple of crows on the ground in the Clockwork City, so it is a reference to our forum's resident crow who is exceedingly lame because he won't play this game has a bit of a different taste in games and unfortunately won't be playing this one.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 31 2019, 01:53 PM) *

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 31 2019, 12:04 PM) *

The other thing that's different related to the time, as that "fast travel" using the wayshrines really is. You arrive at the same time you left, rather than game time elapsing while you traveled. That's because it's the same time of day for every player, and there are no time zones on Nirn. TES II - Daggerfall was completely the opposite, and a trip from one end of the bay to the other could take a month.

Does that prove it's a flat planet? biggrin.gif

rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Oct 31 2019, 01:56 PM) *

Pics! Glorious pics! I just realized I have way too many pics from Summerset (not all of these will be), so I will have to whittle them down. Maybe I'll put some more up another time.

Flash dance!

Lopov's cute little friend

Fresh off the boat

Palatial grandeur

Ceporah Tower

Face-to-face with the Webspinner

The Crystal Tower under siege

Honoring the Golden Knight's sacrifice

Showdown with Nocturnal

The Heart of the Crystal Tower restored

Raz is king now, yes?

Is Cincy finally going to score with everyone's favorite Dunmer lady?!?!

QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 31 2019, 08:11 AM) *

And so do Rader's pics. Why is that one pic termed "Mirocu" Rader?

As Acadian said, there are a couple of crows on the ground in the Clockwork City, so it is a reference to our forum's resident crow who is exceedingly lame because he won't play this game has a bit of a different taste in games and unfortunately won't be playing this one.

I had comments on a lot of these screenshots; but they all went right out of my head when I saw Nocturnal's enormous other-worldly breasts in my face, rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif (just kidding)

I love the shot of you and Lopov, that is Awesome!!!

And Naryu! wub.gif Great shot of her!!!

Acadian
Great shots, Rader! They quite capture what Cincy's been up to. Love that he and Shontu were able to get together for some reptilian escapades. The devs sure did a nice job with the sky in Summerset I think. smile.gif
Renee
Acadian: My main ID is Xenaclone. Xenaclone is the original name I used way back in 1997 after joining the Xena.com chat forums. Ahh, anybody remember chatting? smile.gif

ghastley you make a good point. Until Beth or Zenimax makes a game in which we can circle all of Nirn in one direction, who's to say the planet isn't flat?

Rader: Love the castle siege pics (I'll assume that's what they are). And yes, Lopov told me you and he joined up and defeated some monster last week. That must'a been fun.

so it is a reference to our forum's resident crow who is exceedingly lame because he won't play this game has a bit of a different taste in games and unfortunately won't be playing this one.

Believe me I have tried! biggrin.gif Forget ESO, the Crow won't play any game newer than Fallout 3. sad.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Oct 31 2019, 04:04 PM) *

Acadian: My main ID is Xenaclone. Xenaclone is the original name I used way back in 1997 after joining the Xena.com chat forums. Ahh, anybody remember chatting? smile.gif

ghastley you make a good point. Until Beth or Zenimax makes a game in which we can circle all of Nirn in one direction, who's to say the planet isn't flat?

Rader: Love the castle siege pics (I'll assume that's what they are). And yes, Lopov told me you and he joined up and defeated some monster last week. That must'a been fun.

so it is a reference to our forum's resident crow who is exceedingly lame because he won't play this game has a bit of a different taste in games and unfortunately won't be playing this one.

Believe me I have tried! biggrin.gif Forget ESO, the Crow won't play any game newer than Fallout 3. sad.gif

*mALX immediately flies in to defend the poor misaligned Crow...*

Lopov
@Rader - nice pics of the Argonians meeting in Crow's Wood! goodjob.gif

Great pics of Cinci's adventures from the Summerset Isle. Uh oh, Mephala looks dangerous. Nocturnal not so much, probably because of her outfit. tongue.gif

@Renee - welcome Ana Khanda! Looking ominous, are we? Where did she start? Vvardenfell?
Acadian
Good job to Shonta going through Stonefalls. That's a beautiful cave!
SubRosa
Stonefalls looks pretty stony.

Awesome plants in the cave!
Lopov
@Acadian & SubRosa - the Fungal Grotto is a beautiful cave indeed, but it turned out to be a group dungeon, so we left it behind for now, because nobody was around, that my Argonian could join.

That's what I got when I previewed the wedding dress on Shonta Quassan.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 4 2019, 02:58 PM) *

Oh, I love that Brothers of Strife rock formation! Always brings an emotional feeling to see that when knowing the story behind it!

mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 7 2019, 01:34 PM) *

@Acadian & SubRosa - the Fungal Grotto is a beautiful cave indeed, but it turned out to be a group dungeon, so we left it behind for now, because nobody was around, that my Argonian could join.

Khajiit and I went through Fungal Grotto this morning = my Pia character has been going through it once per day since the Witches Festival started (whenever she can get someone to go with her, she can't do it by herself).

Those Undaunted Group dungeons were originally set up for characters over level 45; but they toned them down since the "One Tamriel" patch. Still, characters without CP Points probably need a full group with them; or at least 3 (one Healer a good DPS that is able to take a few hits).

It is actually the easiest Group dungeon in the entire game; but I can still remember trying this one out with Misa in her early (pre-CP Point) days and dying so many times that she finally released a caged Dreugh = jumped in his cage and shut herself in it and started begging for help in the Chat Box. Someone came to her rescue; and helped her escape out the way she had come (didn't bring her through the dungeon the rest of the way).

It is really funny now to be able to wipe through those same mobs with Pia that killed Misa so many times! I've never forgotten when I couldn't, though. Feels good to actually be able to see the growth!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 7 2019, 01:34 PM) *

That's what I got when I previewed the wedding dress on Shonta Quassan.

HA! My girl Misa wears the man's Wedding suit; and your male wears the dress! rollinglaugh.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.