Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Oblivion Screenshot Thread
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Lady Saga

QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 13 2013, 04:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 15 2013, 09:27 AM) *

These are my faves of the latest batch. Love dem sepia tones.

mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 15 2013, 02:27 PM) *

Nice light against the water smile.gif

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 15 2013, 02:27 PM) *

Careful. Falador might be evil and powerful, but he falls short to Molag Bal himself.
Lopov
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 15 2013, 03:44 PM) *

Careful. Falador might be evil and powerful, but he falls short to Molag Bal himself.

You know, I read what you said just before going to play - I had no idea what to expect but your statement made me really curious because I've never done this quest before, I've also found the shrine by sheer coincidence.

Now that it's over... yes, Molag Bal is definitely big b-a-s-t-a-r-d! I won't say more because we're not in Spoilers section but let's just say that Falador has now few heavy bruises and scars.

EDIT: I had to edit honoured user otherwise it appeared as honoured user. bigsmile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 13 2013, 03:56 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 13 2013, 09:49 PM) *

I see Lothran was playing on the Crucible rooftops. Did he find all the goodies up there?

Heīs an explorer by trade so... biggrin.gif

Sunset at Topal Bay
Aleswell rooftop biggrin.gif
Anvil harbor

I love every one of these! Couldn't pick a favorite from them, all are equally awesome!
mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 15 2013, 05:53 PM) *

I love every one of these! Couldn't pick a favorite from them, all are equally awesome!

Iīm glad you like them! happy.gif

I actually had the Anvil shot as my desktop background for a long time. It has a depth that suits me smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 15 2013, 08:27 AM) *

"Black rider in Blackwood" - Love that one, nice play with the light!

"To do it or not" - ROFL !!! The rooftops in the Imperial City are great for, "should I or shouldn't I" moments, lol.

QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 15 2013, 11:57 AM) *

I actually had the Anvil shot as my desktop background for a long time. It has a depth that suits me smile.gif

What a great desktop that would make, I can picture it! We have a thread somewhere around this site for posting your desktop - not sure where it is, though.

Lopov
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 15 2013, 06:00 PM) *

"Black rider in Blackwood" - Love that one, nice play with the light!

Thank you, it was a coincidence actually - I just pressed PrintScreen at the right time.
mirocu
From Lothranīs recent visit to the Countess and the barracks smile.gif

Actually, no. I donīt get it.
Lothranīs personal guard room
Suit up!
Acadian
Wow, mirocu, those are some great screens of Anvil and Topal Bay. And Lothran looks so handsome in his uniform. smile.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 15 2013, 11:27 PM) *

Wow, mirocu, those are some great screens of Anvil and Topal Bay. And Lothran looks so handsome in his uniform. smile.gif

Thank you! The light in Topal Bay got me to shoot that pic and Anvil is just beautiful anytime tongue.gif

I must get some pics from the Colovians this spring. Stunningly pretty area I think.
Lopov
I really like his guardroom. Little yet cozy.
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 15 2013, 11:35 PM) *

I really like his guardroom. Little yet cozy.

And most importantly, private wink.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 15 2013, 05:23 PM) *

From Lothranīs recent visit to the Countess and the barracks smile.gif

Actually, no. I donīt get it.
Lothranīs personal guard room
Suit up!

Gotta love that guard armor on him, isn't that Bruma colors? And his own private guardroom - Is it a mod or did you usurp an area...GAAAAH! I have to know more about this!

I love your role play with Lothran, are you going to write a fic on him so we can all learn more about him? I'm dying to know more!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 15 2013, 02:05 PM) *

Thank you, it was a coincidence actually - I just pressed PrintScreen at the right time.

I never have that kind of luck, lol. I can set up a shot and freeze the screen and still have it come out odd, lol.

SubRosa

Beautiful!
mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 16 2013, 02:11 AM) *

Gotta love that guard armor on him, isn't that Bruma colors? And his own private guardroom - Is it a mod or did you usurp an area...GAAAAH! I have to know more about this!

That is indeed the Bruma colors. He became an honorary guard after helping the Countess retrieving a lost item while also making sure the last stretch to Bruma is safe by "removing" the goblins at Plundered Mine smile.gif

That room is the room above where the Bruma Jailor sit, so no mod. Lothran sometimes touches a worthless piece of clutter in there just to hear the menacing roar of the jailor, coming to arrest the horrible thief! tongue.gif

I love your role play with Lothran, are you going to write a fic on him so we can all learn more about him? I'm dying to know more!

I have thought about it and Iīve talked to Acadian about it, but Iīm not sure. It seems like more work than I can commit myself to atm. I could find stories of the past at Bethsoft and post here, like when the Black Horse Courier interviewed Narina about the situation in Bruma. But I donīt know about that, feels like cheating tongue.gif For now itīs enough for me to post short updates, itīs what I do best anyway.
But thank you for your interest and support! smile.gif

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 16 2013, 02:44 AM) *

Beautiful!

Thank you! The light can be stunning, donīt you think? I remember first time coming down to Anvil, the sun was setting and the sky was clear.... Pure magic! happy.gif
King Coin
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 16 2013, 02:36 AM) *

That is indeed the Bruma colors. He became an honorary guard after helping the Countess retrieving a lost item while also making sure the last stretch to Bruma is safe by "removing" the goblins at Plundered Mine smile.gif

That doesn't sound like much of a reward! laugh.gif "Thank you, now here's your schedule. We need someone to stand by the front gate from 10 PM - 6 AM."
mirocu
QUOTE(King Coin @ Feb 16 2013, 03:45 PM) *

QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 16 2013, 02:36 AM) *

That doesn't sound like much of a reward! laugh.gif "Thank you, now here's your schedule. We need someone to stand by the front gate from 10 PM - 6 AM."

rollinglaugh.gif laugh.gif

But heīs only an honorary guard. He can come and go as he please. Most of the time hehe.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 16 2013, 03:36 AM) *

I have thought about it and Iīve talked to Acadian about it, but Iīm not sure. It seems like more work than I can commit myself to atm. I could find stories of the past at Bethsoft and post here, like when the Black Horse Courier interviewed Narina about the situation in Bruma. But I donīt know about that, feels like cheating tongue.gif For now itīs enough for me to post short updates, itīs what I do best anyway.
But thank you for your interest and support! smile.gif

I remember first time coming down to Anvil, the sun was setting and the sky was clear.... Pure magic! happy.gif

No, not cheating - that is how Acadian got started! I pushed him (with unrelenting force) into posting Buffy's escapades all in one place on the fiction forum at Bethesda so I wouldn't have to search all over the Oblivion forum there for them - he did, then started writing her story from there! Look for much of that unrelenting force to come your way in the near future !!!!!!

Agree with you totally on Anvil. The first time I saw it, it took my breath away.

mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 16 2013, 07:59 PM) *

No, not cheating - that is how Acadian got started! I pushed him (with unrelenting force) into posting Buffy's escapades all in one place on the fiction forum at Bethesda so I wouldn't have to search all over the Oblivion forum there for them - he did, then started writing her story from there! Look for much of that unrelenting force to come your way in the near future !!!!!!

Weīll see cool.gif

In the meantime Iīve got a couple more Lothie pics.

My spriggan friend!
Camping in the Pale Pass ruin
Ok. Did not expect that
Acadian
Those are great shots, mirocu! Love the spriggan. Camping by a fort in the snow - so peaceful. And chilly!
Lady Saga

Oh wow! It's so sparse!

Grits
I love Lothran's guard room! That looks like fun with the Ayleid well.

Here's one of Jerric. He didn't think of jumping into it! laugh.gif Link.
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 17 2013, 04:38 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 16 2013, 07:59 PM) *

Weīll see cool.gif

In the meantime Iīve got a couple more Lothie pics.

My spriggan friend!
Camping in the Pale Pass ruin
Ok. Did not expect that

Nice tent he has set up in there! Did the Ogres leave him alone? OMG, what happened at that Ayleid fountain? LOL - Awesome screens !!!!

mALX
QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 17 2013, 08:45 AM) *

I love Lothran's guard room! That looks like fun with the Ayleid well.

OMG, there are so many pictures I've never seen in your Bucket account! I've spent the last half hour digging around - coming back to look again when I have more time! All Awesome shots, and WOW can you ever work that Facegen! WOOOOT!
mirocu
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 17 2013, 01:50 PM) *

Camping by a fort in the snow - so peaceful. And chilly!

And at that altitude, safe biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 17 2013, 02:12 PM) *

Oh wow! It's so sparse!

An honorary guard needs his space, donīt you think happy.gif

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 17 2013, 02:45 PM) *

That looks like fun with the Ayleid well.

Neither did Lothran up until that point. Heīs a curious little bugger, though biggrin.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 17 2013, 03:27 PM) *

Nice tent he has set up in there! Did the Ogres leave him alone? OMG, what happened at that Ayleid fountain? LOL - Awesome screens !!!!

Thanks laugh.gif And those ogres were long dead by the time he got up there actually.
Elisabeth Hollow
Chameleon Man holding a torch XD
Lopov
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 19 2013, 07:49 PM) *

Chameleon Man holding a torch XD

Indeed, I had trouble making this shot because each time I perfected the position, a wolf or imp attacked from somwhere. And then here we go: dismount-unequip torch-cast Defend-pull the Sufferthon out-attack-mount-equip a torch. wink.gif
mirocu
Really nice ones, Lopov-not-87. Youīve really done it with this character btw. He actually makes me uncomfortable tongue.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 19 2013, 01:47 PM) *

Your invisible man has me thinking of this skit from Amazon Women On The Moon. biggrin.gif Except of course, that your character really is invisible!
Lopov
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 19 2013, 08:24 PM) *

Youīve really done it with this character btw.

Thank you, my friend! smile.gif

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 19 2013, 08:28 PM) *

Your invisible man has me thinking of this skit from Amazon Women On The Moon.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 17 2013, 11:59 AM) *

Thanks laugh.gif And those ogres were long dead by the time he got up there actually.

They seemed to respawn really fast in my game, every time I thought I’d got them all there were 3-4 more coming my way. Did you ever do that secret quest up in there and get the awesome ring? I love that quest!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 19 2013, 01:47 PM) *

Love this close-up of Shadowmere, looks like she rode right into the camera, lol. Must be about 90% chameleon on your character!
mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 19 2013, 08:47 PM) *

They seemed to respawn really fast in my game, every time I thought I’d got them all there were 3-4 more coming my way.

They do come back but Lothran cleared them out before he got up in that ruin smile.gif

Did you ever do that secret quest up in there and get the awesome ring? I love that quest!

Whatta you tink? cool.gif

But the ring is useless. To me at least.
Lopov

Love this close-up of Shadowmere, looks like she rode right into the camera, lol. Must be about 90% chameleon on your character!

It's actually only 35%, added by Ring of Khajiiti.
ghastley
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 19 2013, 02:28 PM) *

Your invisible man has me thinking of this skit from Amazon Women On The Moon. biggrin.gif Except of course, that your character really is invisible!

That's not the sketch I think of from that movie. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 19 2013, 02:53 PM) *

They seemed to respawn really fast in my game, every time I thought I’d got them all there were 3-4 more coming my way.

They do come back but Lothran cleared them out before he got up in that ruin smile.gif

Did you ever do that secret quest up in there and get the awesome ring? I love that quest!

Whatta you tink? cool.gif

But the ring is useless. To me at least.

I love it. It may be only three points each, but hits a bit of everything with it; Fortify Agility, Endurance, Speed, Strength, and Willpower.
mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 19 2013, 09:21 PM) *

I love it. It may be only three points each, but hits a bit of everything with it; Fortify Agility, Endurance, Speed, Strength, and Willpower.

It may be great early on but I got it at level 50 so... tongue.gif
--------------

On-topic, hereīs one from the musem in Crucible
Lopov
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 19 2013, 09:41 PM) *

Lothran has much darker hair on this pic. Museum looks nice BTW.

One shot for today...
Falador in his hideout
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 21 2013, 11:22 AM) *

Lothran has much darker hair on this pic.

His hair was blue in the beginning and in the darkness of the musem, it gets dark.

Here is a better one, showing his hair in its (former) natural shade smile.gif
Lopov
And what are these cool-looking gauntlets?
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 21 2013, 05:18 PM) *

Orc smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 19 2013, 03:41 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 19 2013, 09:21 PM) *

It may be great early on but I got it at level 50 so... tongue.gif
--------------

I never realized how pretty that place was! I wonder if you can sleep in the beds there after the Curator is dead? BWAAAAHAAAA!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 21 2013, 05:22 AM) *

One shot for today...
Falador in his hideout

Ooh, did you mod this? What is that little statue on the ledge?

mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 23 2013, 02:28 AM) *

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 21 2013, 05:22 AM) *

One shot for today...
Falador in his hideout

Itīs a dadric statue anyway. My guess is... Molag Bal?
Grits
How fun to see Falador in his hideout. I love to see how other peoples’ characters live.
Lady Saga
Falador is so creepy! I don't mean that in a bad way ... actually I mean that in a congratulatory way. Like: good job Lopov, he really is the shadowy, creepy dude I've read so much about.

Lopov
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 23 2013, 02:28 AM) *

Yes, I'm far from a good modder but I have a basic knowledge like removing rubble and adding items of my own. His hideout is in a small room in Fort Caractacus but I removed dirty rubble and broken pots. Then I 'imagined' that Falador carried all the items from some known location to the fort, of course it is impossible to carry items like statues and chests but he traveled from that location to his fort... for example he took the statue of Molag Bal (correct, mirocu) from Moss Rock cavern, wooden platform from exterior of Fort Caractacus and the bedroll from Aleswell Inn from his room which he got as a reward after saving people from invisibility. He also hauled few chests from some other locations.

QUOTE(Grits @ Feb 23 2013, 12:59 PM) *

How fun to see Falador in his hideout. I love to see how other peoples’ characters live.

Thanks. His former hideout was outside Fort Caractacus, where Ancotar originally lived. It looked like that and it is not modded in any way, unfortunately I don't have any unaltered shot. But with the winter coming he decided to move inside and so he sort of demolished his former hideout.

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 23 2013, 01:01 PM) *

Falador is so creepy! I don't mean that in a bad way ... actually I mean that in a congratulatory way. Like: good job Lopov, he really is the shadowy, creepy dude I've read so much about.

Thanks. He also made the entrance to the fort as gruesome as possible to keep the adventurers & travelers away but it's a little bloody picture.
King Of Beasts
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 21 2013, 08:18 AM) *

Those are orcish gauntlets I believe.
mirocu
QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Feb 23 2013, 02:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 21 2013, 08:18 AM) *

Those are orcish gauntlets I believe.

Yes indeed wink.gif
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 21 2013, 09:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 21 2013, 05:18 PM) *

Orc smile.gif

Acadian
mirocu - Always wonderful to see pictures of Lothran. We especially liked the ones in his cabin, including wood sister Spriggan!

Lopov - Sometimes a black hooded figure whizzes by, other times only a slight disturbance in the shadowy air. Falador is hard to pin down!

Valley of the Horses
SubRosa
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 23 2013, 08:26 PM) *

mirocu - Always wonderful to see pictures of Lothran. We especially liked the ones in his cabin, including wood sister Spriggan!

Lopov - Sometimes a black hooded figure whizzes by, other times only a slight disturbance in the shadowy air. Falador is hard to pin down!

Valley of the Horses

Oh my, look at all of those blue roans! Just like Ancondil's Glacier! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.