Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Oblivion Screenshot Thread
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Acadian
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 23 2013, 06:16 PM) *
Oh my, look at all of those blue roans! Just like Ancondil's Glacier! smile.gif

Oh that's right. You know Ancondil is one of my faves in Teresa's story! These horses respawn in a wide variety of types but, unfortunately, they are all the same in terms of whatever type the game chooses for each respawn. So it was all blue roans this time. Next time we visit it might be all palaminos or all paints or all whites.

I'll have to ask Buffy to help me get a screenshot of Button the next time we're in Bravil.
ghastley
Slight highjack here, I'm afraid. I've been working on Morgiah and Rinnala for my mod, and so I went back to play a bit of Daggerfall for inspiration.

Rinnala in Daggerfall

Rinnala in Oblivion

This is what Morgiah looks like in my copy of Daggerfall. I have a mod that corrects her skin shade. I'm still working on her Oblivion version, and the hardest part is finding suitable hair.
mirocu
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 24 2013, 02:26 AM) *

mirocu - Always wonderful to see pictures of Lothran. We especially liked the ones in his cabin, including wood sister Spriggan!

She had a thing or two to say about Buffy wink.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 24 2013, 02:26 AM) *

Now, all we have to do is find Waldo Buffy...

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 24 2013, 05:31 AM) *

Nice! I always like it when someone uses the same character in the next installment, like Phon and you smile.gif Too bad you didnīt have pictures of her from Morrowind and Skyrim too.
Solitudian
What's this? An Oblivion Screenshots thread I didn't know about?! What is this sorcery?!

Oh, and howdy all smile.gif in case there's anyone I haven't met, I'm Sol(itudian) - Bethsoft forum regular, and irregular Chorrol.com lurker.
mirocu
Welcome here Solitudian! biggrin.gif

Iīm sorry for my sorcery but I felt like we should have one here too wink.gif
Acadian
ghastley - neat shots!

Sol - Welcome and good to see you over here. smile.gif
Lopov
Nice to see you here, Solitudian!
mirocu
Iīm not sitting by my own puter now so I have only one I havenīt shown from imgur kvright.gif

Foggy Skingrad county

Acadian
mirocu - What a fabulous shot of Skingrad's wine country in the fog. And ever so much better with the white haired elf in the foreground!

A little bit older one that I haven't moved from photobucket - Working for her Tamikas!

Stupid photobucket. If you click it once, you may get a smaller version. If you close it and open the link again, you get the full screen. That's one reason I left PB.
mirocu
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 24 2013, 02:17 PM) *

What a fabulous shot of Skingrad's wine country in the fog. And ever so much better with the white haired elf in the foreground!

Lothran blushes but sends his thanks happy.gif

A little bit older one that I haven't moved from photobucket - Working for her Tamikas!

She doesnīt seem to mind doing some work smile.gif And then she can drink off her own feet! laugh.gif

Stupid photobucket. If you click it once, you may get a smaller version. If you close it and open the link again, you get the full screen. That's one reason I left PB.

Yeah, I donīt know what they did to that site. Thankfully imgur is working just fine.
Lopov
@mirocu - nice shot of foggy wineyard but shouldn't Lothran help Surilie a little instead of just standing idle. wink.gif Look how hard-working Buffy is! tongue.gif

Falador was not in a mood for adventuring today and neither was I because I got cold, so we did a little modding to his hideout, mostly exterior part.

Falador blocked the main entrance to Fort Caractacus. And decided to use the other one, more hidden entrance instead. You can also see Shadowmere standing next to a water brazier which Falador 'bought' for his horse in the Imperial city. Special key for his hideout was forged by Rohssan. It obviously fits!

And now some pics of the hideout, nothing new was modded here. He actually uses only one room inside Fort Caractacus plus a narrow corridor leading to that room. In that corridor he keeps food & ingredients.

Now some pics of the actual hideout.
Right side (There are some cuirasses on the floor, namely Bruma, Cheydinhal and Skingrad + elven bow and silver arrows, which are Falador's standard equipment. The scales are not standard scales but Scales of pitiless justice.)
Books close-up (for those interested these are from left to right Spirit of the Daedra, Glories and Larments, Black arrow Vol. 1 & 2, The brothers of darkness, De Rerum Dirennis, Immortal Blood and the only standing book is Cleansing of the fane)

Left side
Books close-up (from left to right two copies of The five tenets, Mystery of Talara V4, Palla Vol. 2, The lusty argonian maid, Beggar prince, The Third door, The rear guard, Advances in lockpicking, Magic from the Sky, The gold ribbon of merit, Fundaments of Alcehmy and the one lying alone is Fall of the snow prince. On the chest are The last king of the Ayleids and Tamrielic lore)

Some Daedric artifacts (Goldbrand, Mace of Molag Bal, Volendrung and Masque of Clavicus Vile, never mind the bow, this is Shadowhunt and has nothing to do with Daedric quests. Falador also has in possession Ring of Namira but he has it always equipped except when sleeping)
mirocu
Looks like Faladorīs secret place is for everyone to see biggrin.gif

Oh, and Lothran asked, but the Surilies had no use for his.... interesting elven feet nono.gif
Lopov
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 24 2013, 08:33 PM) *

Looks like Faladorīs secret place is for everyone to see biggrin.gif

Why not, I must show my modding abilities. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 23 2013, 08:26 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 23 2013, 02:28 AM) *

Ooh, did you mod this? What is that little statue on the ledge?

Yes, I'm far from a good modder but I have a basic knowledge like removing rubble and adding items of my own. His hideout is in a small room in Fort Caractacus but I removed dirty rubble and broken pots. Then I 'imagined' that Falador carried all the items from some known location to the fort, of course it is impossible to carry items like statues and chests but he traveled from that location to his fort... for example he took the statue of Molag Bal (correct, mirocu) from Moss Rock cavern, wooden platform from exterior of Fort Caractacus and the bedroll from Aleswell Inn from his room which he got as a reward after saving people from invisibility. He also hauled few chests from some other locations.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 24 2013, 02:14 PM) *

@mirocu - nice shot of foggy wineyard but shouldn't Lothran help Surilie a little instead of just standing idle. wink.gif Look how hard-working Buffy is! tongue.gif

Falador was not in a mood for adventuring today and neither was I because I got cold, so we did a little modding to his hideout, mostly exterior part.

Falador blocked the main entrance to Fort Caractacus. And decided to use the other one, more hidden entrance instead. You can also see Shadowmere standing next to a water brazier which Falador 'bought' for his horse in the Imperial city. Special key for his hideout was forged by Rohssan. It obviously fits!

And now some pics of the hideout, nothing new was modded here. He actually uses only one room inside Fort Caractacus plus a narrow corridor leading to that room. In that corridor he keeps food & ingredients.

Now some pics of the actual hideout.
Right side (There are some cuirasses on the floor, namely Bruma, Cheydinhal and Skingrad + elven bow and silver arrows, which are Falador's standard equipment. The scales are not standard scales but Scales of pitiless justice.)
Books close-up (for those interested these are from left to right Spirit of the Daedra, Glories and Larments, Black arrow Vol. 1 & 2, The brothers of darkness, De Rerum Dirennis, Immortal Blood and the only standing book is Cleansing of the fane)

Left side
Books close-up (from left to right two copies of The five tenets, Mystery of Talara V4, Palla Vol. 2, The lusty argonian maid, Beggar prince, The Third door, The rear guard, Advances in lockpicking, Magic from the Sky, The gold ribbon of merit, Fundaments of Alcehmy and the one lying alone is Fall of the snow prince. On the chest are The last king of the Ayleids and Tamrielic lore)

Some Daedric artifacts (Goldbrand, Mace of Molag Bal, Volendrung and Masque of Clavicus Vile, never mind the bow, this is Shadowhunt and has nothing to do with Daedric quests. Falador also has in possession Ring of Namira but he has it always equipped except when sleeping)

That is Awesome !!! Sounds like you do better modding than I do, I love what you've done here with this hideout!
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 23 2013, 11:31 PM) *

Slight highjack here, I'm afraid. I've been working on Morgiah and Rinnala for my mod, and so I went back to play a bit of Daggerfall for inspiration.

Rinnala in Daggerfall

Rinnala in Oblivion

This is what Morgiah looks like in my copy of Daggerfall. I have a mod that corrects her skin shade. I'm still working on her Oblivion version, and the hardest part is finding suitable hair.

Rinnala aged very well! Morgiah ... ... I hate to mention this, but does she have three breasts? I mean...I counted three.

@ Acadian - what happened that all the horses are the same color? I like the one you had where they were all different horses !!! *mALX lodges complaint* - But that one of Buffy stomping grapes is one of my favorites! *mALX applauds !!!!!*

Elisabeth Hollow
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 24 2013, 07:31 PM) *

Rinnala in Daggerfall

Rinnala in Oblivion

Rinnala aged very well! Morgiah ... ... I hate to mention this, but does she have three breasts? I mean...I counted three.

mALX... the far right "breast" is a shoulder XD
mALX
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 24 2013, 08:34 PM) *

Rinnala in Daggerfall

Rinnala in Oblivion

Oh...OH! I see! embarrased.gif
Elisabeth Hollow
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 24 2013, 07:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 24 2013, 08:34 PM) *

Rinnala in Daggerfall

Rinnala in Oblivion

You are just SOOO PRETTY!
mALX
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 24 2013, 08:48 PM) *

ROFL !!! I know what that means, lol.
Elisabeth Hollow
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 24 2013, 07:52 PM) *

<3 Love you, mALX!!
mALX
QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 24 2013, 08:58 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 24 2013, 07:52 PM) *

<3 Love you, mALX!!

<3
Acadian
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 24 2013, 05:31 PM) *
@ Acadian - what happened that all the horses are the same color? I like the one you had where they were all different horses !!! *mALX lodges complaint* - But that one of Buffy stomping grapes is one of my favorites! *mALX applauds !!!!!*

Thank you! I think it is the Slof mod that causes that six pack of respawning horses to all spawn the same. Sometimes they are palamino or paint or white etc, but always the same as each other.

Here's another Valley of the Horses shot with a bit more variety (another old photobucket link so you may have to open it twice to get a full screen): Can you find the five horses?

mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 25 2013, 08:09 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 24 2013, 05:31 PM) *

Thank you! I think it is the Slof mod that causes that six pack of respawning horses to all spawn the same. Sometimes they are palamino or paint or white etc, but always the same as each other.

Here's another Valley of the Horses shot with a bit more variety (another old photobucket link so you may have to open it twice to get a full screen): Can you find the five horses?

I see the legs of the fifth one, lol. Great Buffy screen too! I love this screen!

That looks so much more natural to me, to have all different colored horses. Why did the mod suddenly start changing them all at once suddenly? It wasn't doing it at the time this screen was done, what happened? And does it change Superian too? Urk.

*mALX makes mental note not to download the Slof's mod causing all horses in Cyrodiil to look exactly the same*

Acadian
Lol. No no. Superian is fine and there is tons of variety across Cyrodiil with Slof's mod. Buffy encounters Legion riders for example on everything from palaminos to black/white paints. It is only that one spawn spot for wild horses that does that.

We promised SubRosa a shot of Button. As many will recall, Button is shire draft mare that belongs to Olava/Chapel of Mara. She pulls a wagon and lends her mighty muscle to everything from pulling tree stumps and moving harvest for poorer farmers to hauling supplies for the chapel. Olava and Teresa were on such a run with Button when the group encountered a wounded grizzly bear. And so was born the famous legend of Button and the Bear. Teresa was the heroine there, but you know bards and their love of alliteration. Although more commonly seen with a heavy load behind her, here you can see that Antoine has prepared the mighty mare for Olava to ride a bit later this morning. Button.
mirocu
Ehm... Do you have it in a smaller size?

Gotta do my pushups to lift this one

My mudcrab friend! happy.gif

Edit: I thought Button was a blonde!
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Feb 25 2013, 10:54 AM) *

Ha! Someone is doing the "Ultimate Heist!" Love that quest!

@ Acadian - I'm getting a "Bad Gateway" error message on your screen of Button.

mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 25 2013, 04:57 PM) *

Ha! Someone is doing the "Ultimate Heist!" Love that quest!

Actually not. He stumbled across those things thanks to his curiosity wink.gif

I got a bad link too, but now it works for me.
Acadian
mirocu - I know where Lothran's been! "Remember, citizen, that trespassing in the Imperial Palace is a serious crime. Do not venture beyond the first and second floors.” biggrin.gif

mALX - Maybe try the link again later? It's working okay for me and, it looks like, for mirocu. Hope you get to see it!
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 25 2013, 11:03 AM) *

mirocu - I know where Lothran's been! "Remember, citizen, that trespassing in the Imperial Palace is a serious crime. Do not venture beyond the first and second floors.” biggrin.gif

mALX - Maybe try the link again later? It's working okay for me and, it looks like, for mirocu. Hope you get to see it!

Broken link is fixed, Button is cute!

@ I wonder how high one can get in the Imperial Palace if the quest isn't running? (curious too, lol)

Acadian
Oh good. Thanks! Buffy just visited the Legion's Office of Crisis Management on the first floor of the palace. Wandering around, she didn't get far before encountering red doors. She had no need to risk arrest by the Imperial Guard though, so she heeded their warnings.

Lothran probably knows more about it. . . wink.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 25 2013, 10:51 AM) *

Lol. No no. Superian is fine and there is tons of variety across Cyrodiil with Slof's mod. Buffy encounters Legion riders for example on everything from palaminos to black/white paints. It is only that one spawn spot for wild horses that does that.

We promised SubRosa a shot of Button. As many will recall, Button is shire draft mare that belongs to Olava/Chapel of Mara. She pulls a wagon and lends her mighty muscle to everything from pulling tree stumps and moving harvest for poorer farmers to hauling supplies for the chapel. Olava and Teresa were on such a run with Button when the group encountered a wounded grizzly bear. And so was born the famous legend of Button and the Bear. Teresa was the heroine there, but you know bards and their love of alliteration. Although more commonly seen with a heavy load behind her, here you can see that Antoine has prepared the mighty mare for Olava to ride a bit later this morning. Button.

Yay its Button! And looking very good thanks to Slof. Buffy is to tiny beside those horses!
Lopov
@mirocu - at first I thought that Lothran is in Arkved's Tower, there are oversized items as well. But he completed Ultimate heist in the past, didn't he?
@Acadian - wow, these horses really look great!

Some old shots, most of them were taken before I installed a mod which disables permanent glow when you have enchanted items equipped.

These are one of my favorite shots, first one was taken at The Drunken Alduin Inn, I like to call it by the window. Second one was taken when Falador jumped from Marie Elena and casted Sea stride at the same time. The third shot was taken few seconds later, let's name it Sea strider. The fourth shot is By the great oak. And the fifth one is in colors - Unicorn and its master at Lord Drad's Estate.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 25 2013, 01:47 PM) *

Some old shots, most of them were taken before I installed a mod which disables permanent glow when you have enchanted items equipped.

These are one of my favorite shots, first one was taken at The Drunken Alduin Inn, I like to call it by the window.

The sepia can tend to make all the shots look similar (to me). The exception is that first shot, where the light/shadow and length of the corridor make that shot a stunning one.

Lopov
Thanks - Yes I agree about shots being similar, that's why I make most shots these days in colors.
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 25 2013, 07:47 PM) *

@mirocu - at first I thought that Lothran is in Arkved's Tower, there are oversized items as well. But he completed Ultimate heist in the past, didn't he?

Nope, never has and never will smile.gif
ghastley
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 24 2013, 08:31 PM) *

Rinnala aged very well! Morgiah ...

At the time of Daggerfall, Morgiah was just getting engaged to King Karoodil, so that version of Rinnala was a different person of the same name - created to model the clothes. I estimate that the Oblivion one was born about 3E410 to 3E415 (so she's 19-24 years old) assuming that the player does her mother's quest around 3E406-3E407 and her brother is the elder child. The Imperial Library states that the Daggerfall-starting shipwreck happens in 3E405, and the "Warp in the West" that marks the end of its main quest is in 3E417.

Morgiah was born in 3E384, so she's about 60 at the time of Oblivion. Since her mother was born in the second era, and looked younger than 400 in Daggerfall, I'm betting Morgiah won't have aged noticeably either. And she wants her breasts to look larger than life, not more numerous.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 25 2013, 05:50 PM) *

And she wants her breasts to look larger than life, not more numerous.

I was just counting pink colored humps (lumps? bumps?), and saw three. Turns out one of them was a shoulder. I blame my eyesight for the error. embarrased.gif
Lopov
Nice to see some grass in Lothie's world.

Read at your own risk, there is an explanation behind the pictures but there are also some spoilers mentioned.

Chase I
Chase II
Chase III
Chase IV
Lost him
Acadian
SubRosa - Thanks! I fell in love with Button, the moment you first wrote about her. I'm so glad you allowed me to have her join Buffy's world.

mirocu - Yay, Lothie in the tall grass with a deer in the background. Shhh. Methredhel told us about that garden. cool.gif

Lopov - An exciting horse chase! That must have been great fun. smile.gif
Lopov
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 26 2013, 11:41 PM) *

It was indeed, it felt like GTA on horses, but much better! tongue.gif
mirocu

mirocu - Yay, Lothie in the tall grass with a deer in the background.

Iīve had that picture for a couple of years now and today was actually the first time I saw that deer, and only because you pointed it out! rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

Yes, a good story there. But a little spoilerish maybe...? Ah, well. I guess everyone here knows all about everything Oblivion by now wink.gif
Lopov
Thanks, I thought we're in the Spoilers section.

I edited it although most of the members had probably already read it by now.
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 27 2013, 04:50 PM) *

Thanks, I thought we're in the Spoilers section.

I edited it although most of the members had probably already read it by now.

Sorry for playing moderator on you. I just thought, you know? wink.gif

Even more green!

Donīt know if Iīve shown this pic here
Lopov
I'm actually glad you noticed.

I remember your 2nd pic, (it's that dangerous rock, right?) but I think you posted it at Beth from a different angle.

Breakfast in the room
Departing Bruma
To Gnoll Mountain
A Nord and his dog (before)
A Nord and his dog (after)
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 27 2013, 07:11 PM) *

I remember your 2nd pic, (it's that dangerous rock, right?) but I think you posted it at Beth from a different angle.

Thatīs right. I uploaded the "wrong" picture on imgur but went along with it anyway.

Great pictures from Bruma! Gotta love the beautiful snow falling happy.gif
Acadian
Lopov - Love the natural coloring that you're using more of now. 'Breakfast' is wonderful and 'Gnoll Mountain is a beautiful snowy shot!

mirocu - *contented sigh* Lothran with the snow in his hair and a big bear to both keep him warm and help protect him. I mean. . . that is a bear, right? You didn't just add a few more hairs to a Nord, did you? tongue.gif
Lopov
@mirocu - nice shots, is first one taken at Rielle?

@Acadian - thanks, I won't make shots in sepia tone anymore, I got tired of it.
mirocu
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 1 2013, 09:59 PM) *

mirocu - *contented sigh* Lothran with the snow in his hair and a big bear to both keep him warm and help protect him. I mean. . . that is a bear, right? You didn't just add a few more hairs to a Nord, did you? tongue.gif

I donīt know, it could be Olfand with a mustasch tongue.gif

QUOTE(Lopov @ Mar 1 2013, 11:41 PM) *

@mirocu - nice shots, is first one taken at Rielle?

Yup smile.gif

QUOTE(Lopov @ Mar 1 2013, 11:41 PM) *

I won't make shots in sepia tone anymore, I got tired of it.

In all fairness, some pictures benefited from that. The one that comes to mind is the one where Falador has just arrived at Ill Omen.
That said, I do prefer colors... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.