Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Oblivion Screenshot Thread
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Acadian
Grits, that's beautiful - especially with that mod you're using to see out the windows! smile.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 3 2014, 11:31 PM) *

So cool to see out the windows! laugh.gif
Grits
Thanks. smile.gif I’ve always imagined how awesome that window would be. It’s great to actually see out now. There was a massive lightning storm that night. I wasn’t quick enough to catch the flash, but it was neat.

Here’s a recent shot from Kanet: Surprise. When she told Ben to Follow he took her seriously! (We’re still getting the hang of Horse Commands.)

Edit: Argh, spelling.
Acadian
Aww, nice to see Superian isn't the only horse welcome in town! biggrin.gif
PhonAntiPhon
These are especially for Mirocu as he misses his Princess Grumpy!
Sunrise on horseback
Proper Grumpy
In the shadows

Enjoy, Mirocu! smile.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 7 2014, 04:02 PM) *

Here’s a recent shot from Kanet: Surprise.

Very mysterious pic, I´ve always liked the fog smile.gif

QUOTE(PhonAntiPhon @ Apr 26 2014, 09:54 AM) *

These are especially for Mirocu as he misses his Princess Grumpy!
Sunrise on horseback
Proper Grumpy
In the shadows

Enjoy, Mirocu! smile.gif

Princess Grumpy is back! laugh.gif

Amazing glare in the first shot, btw! She looks good in that! biggrin.gif
PhonAntiPhon
[quote name='mirocu' date='Apr 26 2014, 09:04 AM' post='222002']
[/quote]
Princess Grumpy is back! laugh.gif

Amazing glare in the first shot, btw! She looks good in that! biggrin.gif
[/quote]
Thank you, but don't get too carried away it's only a brief visit!
mirocu
QUOTE(PhonAntiPhon @ Apr 26 2014, 11:10 AM) *

Ooooh, Phon´s no phun... tongue.gif

wink.gif
PhonAntiPhon
QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 26 2014, 07:24 PM) *

QUOTE(PhonAntiPhon @ Apr 26 2014, 11:10 AM) *

Ooooh, Phon´s no phun... tongue.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif tongue.gif
mirocu
Just a couple of Lothran pixies smile.gif

Nice sunset
Foggy day in Skingrad
On the rocks
Acadian
Fabulous pictures of Lothran! I'm guessing Topal bay for the beautiful sunset/water shots? Heh, I see he's supervising grape cultivation at Skingrad. tongue.gif
mirocu
You are very correct about the location, Acadian. There´s no fooling a Paladin here wink.gif
Lopov
Very nice shots, mirocu. I remember seeing the 3rd one before but not the other two - are they new?
haute ecole rider
Nice shots of Lothran.

You know you're a Cyrodiil veteran when you can recognize the locations of those wilderness shots! laugh.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ May 2 2014, 05:41 PM) *

Very nice shots, mirocu. I remember seeing the 3rd one before but not the other two - are they new?

Thanks, and no they´re not new. I think both of them were taken last year.

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ May 2 2014, 06:19 PM) *

Nice shots of Lothran.

You know you're a Cyrodiil veteran when you can recognize the locations of those wilderness shots! laugh.gif

Thanks smile.gif

Yup, that´s true! laugh.gif
Grits
Jerric’s trifecta of wood elves. tongue.gif
mirocu
Nice pixie, but I take it Jerric isn´t too fond of Bosmer chatter..? tongue.gif
Grits
Jerric has great affection for wood elves, including their voices. He stood there and listened the whole time they chattered. Daedra worship in the Summerset Isles was the main conversation, I recall. Of course the whole time he was mentally making a Jerric on Bosmer sandwich while hoping that at least one of them might drop their clothing and go for a spontaneous swim, but that’s just Jerric. tongue.gif
Acadian
To invoke a SubRosa line: 'It's raining wood elves!' biggrin.gif
Renee
Yea, that's what I want as well: an elven Dream Team. Saga would like to have both Modryn and Maglir with her. This is something she wanted on PS3 and Xbox, but of course now we're able to pick and choose beyond Erthor.

Anyways, nice pic!
ghastley
QUOTE(Grits @ May 19 2014, 05:06 PM) *

That's an unfamiliar Inn sign, and the place looks a lot less well-cluttered than a vanilla setting, so I suspect a mod.
Grits
Yep, that's the smithy Blade and Bone from Arthmoor's Gottshaw mod in the background. The mod adds a couple of buildings, a small refugee camp, and some NPCs including the blonde and the redhead.
Acadian
Nice job saving Jeelius - it isn't that easy to do! Now, just need to get that scaly priest some robes. tongue.gif
Giedrius911G
Rescued Knights of the Thorn, and as a reward - became one.
Damn alcoholics got me in some trouble. Wasn't easy.
SubRosa
You actually got them back alive! Without killing them yourself! That is an achievement... wink.gif
Renee
1). Skooma Smoking Snaaty.

2). Tiptoe Thru The Tiger Lillies

3). Batting Eyes with Parwen

4). M'aiq knows many things...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). I returned to my skooma dealer's game to do some tests with Kvatch Rising, and as I'm RPin'g Snaaty I thought "I wonder if there are skooma mods out there?" cool.gif Turns out there's an entire page full of them, and so that is one of the smoking mods.

2). TTTT is a digicam shot, so it's a little blurry, but I kinda like this. I like the coloring in this pic. Bright and airy.

4). This is the first time that I've managed to speak to M'aiq the Liar. Saga was on her horse at the time, and he was running of course, so I happened to click at just the right moment. smile.gif
Grits

Giedrius911G, congrats on the recent rescues! In my games I’m usually dropping flowers onto corpses during those quests. Nicely done!

Renee, how fun to see Snaaty actually lighting up. I’m very interested in your findings with the Kvatch mods. I’m trying out Kvatch Rebuilt but haven’t made much progress yet.

I love the dreamy effect in the Saga tulip shot. She and Parwen are just adorable together! wub.gif

Acadian
Giedrius – Yes, congrats on keeping those two fellows alive. That’s not easy.

Renee – How neat to have Snotrhag standing there in a cloud of smoke! Tulips is a pretty shot. Aww, Parwen’s a cutie – of course, so is Saga. In our game Parwen’s a bit of a rarity – a busty Bosmer. Lol. That M’aiq sure gets around; like his father and his father’s father.
Renee
Time for some of my latest shots.

Misty Skingrad

An MMM Trout (I'm guessing it's a trout, but what do I know about fish? smile.gif

Grab your bow, Parwen

Cyrodiilic Sunset

A basketful of pretties (taken in Lord & Lady Drad's Slave House #1)

Tough gal

Cyrodiilic Sunrise

Xena Gade watches Cyrodiilic Sunrise
SubRosa
I love the misty Skingrad pic!

Xena Gade really does look exactly like Xena in that last pic of the sunrise.

I see you have an alcohol meter. Do you have to keep it up at a certain level to avoid dire consequences, such as sobriety? laugh.gif
Acadian
SubRosa said what I was thinking exactly - that last shot really does look like Xena, Warrior Princess! goodjob.gif
Renee
Yeah, the Misty Skingrad pic is awesome. I didn't even bother to edit its color or brightness or anything. That's going to make a great desktop picture when I'm tired of looking at the MMM fish. smile.gif

The alcohol meter is added by HUD Status Bars, and the actual alcohol effect comes from Basic Primary Needs. BPN's got an ini file with (as usual) dozens of choices, even for the alcohol part. I don't fully understand how they work, but I noticed that the very first time Snaaty drank a bottle of mead, the screen went all blurry, and he was falling down and stuff. wacko.gif That's not right! .. I can gulp down a beer or glass of wine, and I'm never falling-down-drunk.

Thankfully the ini file controls this. I got it set so that one alcoholic beverage does nothing but raise the HUD meter up to about halfway. Once it gets past 66%, the screen gets blurry. If it gets up to 80 or 100% (I forget where it's set) now my PC is falling-down-drunk!

mirocu
I must applaude you on those snassy pixies, Renee! Well done! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

And by golly, is that HUD modded! blink.gif
Lopov
Nice pics, Renegade, misty Skingrad is my favorite, it fits well together with the vampiric count.
Renee
Nobody likes my MMM fish! verysad.gif This saddens me! laugh.gif Just kidding.

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Aug 25 2014, 03:03 AM) *

Nobody likes my MMM fish! verysad.gif This saddens me! laugh.gif Just kidding.

I didn´t say I didn´t like it! laugh.gif

It was a very cool fishy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Renee
Alright time for some screenies. Finally. Let's start with Lady Saga. Overall, none of these is really spectacular. I think I'm better with digicam / cellphone shots than PC captures, but whateva.

1). Parwen and Maglir. This pic is quite old by now. She almost never travels with named NPCs anymore. Parwen is a great friend to Saga, but after almost getting killed she decided to return to Skingrad. I like the way that one looks a bit like an oil painting.

2). Another Saga / Parwen pic.

3). nighteye sneaking. She snuck right past that flame atronach. It's kinda hard to see, but I love the determined look on her face.

4). A little too much mead, methinks. She looks like she's stoned in that pic!

5). Sun Glare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for Renee.

1). Sunrise? Sunset? Hard to tell. That's a digicam shot. Love the blurriness.

2). Too much wine! rollinglaugh.gif

3). Whoa, where am I? Oh. Shouldn't have had that last glass.

4). Gabby Reboot (my attempt to make Gabrielle from the Xena mod look more like Gabrielle).

5). Tent Surfing! (funny glitch)

6). Renee and Cresha. Cresha is the Khajiit who recently got killed. sad.gif

6). Grrl Gang! From right to left that's Renee, Gabby, Felrika Stormskudder, Bree, and Glaween. Felrika is added by David Brasher's Fighter's Guild Quests, Bree is CMP 2.0, and Glaween is a stand-alone CM Partners gal. She caused Renee's gameworld to glitch though (black screen) for some reason, once we got inside Giskard's Kvatch, so I had to say 'bye bye' to her.

Finally, I wanted to post a pic of Renee bathing with Gabrielle, but Imgur's blemish tool only goes so far. laugh.gif You'll have to go to www.imgur.com and look up Xenaclone. wink.gif
mirocu
Nice little selection of Saga pixies there biggrin.gif Think I liked the first and the last ones best, very good angles in those smile.gif
Lopov
Good shots, Renee. Nice to see a few close-ups of Saga.

She really looks stoned on that pic! laugh.gif

The digicam shot of Renee is magical, probably because of blurriness.

And the last shot is an intertwined pic of mods of all kinds, it seems.
Renee
They're all up now. I had to wade through a LOT of pics to get to the 'okay' ones. smile.gif I'm much better with cameras than PC shots.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 7 2014, 12:16 PM) *

And the last shot is an intertwined pic of mods of all kinds, it seems.

Renee is carrying a spear in that final pic. You wanted to see that, right? That's an ordinary hunting spear; Helborne Spears adds halberds and pikes and other weapons, but I feared they might pwn some enemies way too easily.
Acadian
Renee, I love the idea of Xena and Gabbie in Tamriel - and you've done a great job with them! goodjob.gif

I confess that in Buffy's world, there is certainly a bit of influence from Xena and Gabrielle in how Mazoga and Buffy developed. happy.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 8 2014, 03:42 AM) *

I like the "trying it out" one the best, since it is the only one I can see his face in, lol !!!
Renee
There ya go, Lothran! Good job.
Acadian
Pickin’ up the pieces of a broken Stormie!

I see Lothie’s just finishing up his last ‘get ready for the winter’ things in the IC. Naturally, a new spell or two crafted at the University. So nice to see him in action before he goes north to Bruma. happy.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 8 2014, 11:27 AM) *

I like the "trying it out" one the best, since it is the only one I can see his face in, lol !!!

My pixies will never get more actiony than that biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Nov 8 2014, 01:23 PM) *

There ya go, Lothran! Good job.

Well, he is a Warlock after all laugh.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 8 2014, 02:25 PM) *

I see Lothie’s just finishing up his last ‘get ready for the winter’ things in the IC. Naturally, a new spell or two crafted at the University. So nice to see him in action before he goes north to Bruma. happy.gif

Actually I think this is from earlier this year when he came down from Bruma, or perhaps they´re even older than that. But they suited well since he just visited the University smile.gif

I love the preparations before he ventures north happy.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(mirocu @ Nov 8 2014, 03:42 AM) *

I feel sorry for whoever has to clean up that mess!

Acadian
Woot! Lothran pictures!

Aww, so sad about the poor Legion soldier at Sercen.
A sign to Bruma – that’s encouraging. smile.gif (Nice looking mace btw.)
An elf and his horse! Say hi to Aetherius.
Not much snow in Bruma yet.
So, that’s where the tenth statue is!?!
Time for resting after a long summer and long journey.

Glad to see Pepper didn't mess things up too much and that Mooch didn't fill the place with pumpkins. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.