Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Oblivion Screenshot Thread
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Lopov
Yay, it's new Lothran pics! I almost feel sad for him leaving Bruma after being used to seeing him there during entire winter. But it's good to see him on the road again.
Grits
Great pics of Lothran’s migration! Ah, now it feels like spring. smile.gif
mirocu
Glad you like them, guys biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 10 2015, 03:42 PM) *

Oh did these ever make me homesick! Poor Lothran looking for Buffy at the falls! verysad.gif

Awesome shots! Lothran is so unique looking, Love his hair!

Renee
Sneaky Saga

Rockin' Renee

Sassy Saga

Receding Renee

not my best, but eh...
mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Mar 14 2015, 05:43 AM) *

Awesome shots! Lothran is so unique looking, Love his hair!

Thanks biggrin.gif

@Member formely known as Gade - Like my shots they´re not that action-y but that´s not at all necessary. I like ´em smile.gif
Acadian
The Saga and Renee shots look great! You've really nailed that whole Xena look with Renee! goodjob.gif
Grits
Saga and Renee, woo! I love character shots. And I love Renee's boots. And her armor. And her hair! Plus it's awesome to see Saga on the PC and remember the journey that brought her there.
Lopov
Great screenies, Renee, love Saga sneaking in grass.

Renee truly reminds me of Xena in the 2nd pic.
Grits
Here's one in celebration of Rain's Hand.
Acadian
Well, you know what they say, ‘Rain’s Hand showers bring Second Seed flowers.’ So nice to see Bravil – even if on a rainy day – as Jerric and Darnand say hi to the guard on the way in. Or is Darnand trying to negotiate Jerric's bounty from that fork incident where someone dropped it and Jerric tried to pick it up? ohmy.gif

Oh, and love your screenshot of the month. Nice shots of the Imperial City are always special. And even nicer here with Darnand and Jerric in the foreground. happy.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 1 2015, 07:28 AM) *

Now that is a welcome to Bravil! I cannot wait for Sun's Foot! laugh.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 1 2015, 01:28 PM) *

One night in Bravil makes a dry man real wet
The inns are temples but the skooma ain´t free
You'll find a God in every rundown building
And if you're lucky then the God's a she
I can feel a Mara sliding up to me

laugh.gif
gpstr
Some shots of my newest active character, Belladonna the little elf.

For those who haven't read about her on the Beth forums, she's an illusionist/archer (a Shadow Archer, because as far as I'm concerned, there can be only one Mystic Archer), and yes - she has orange hair. She also has a whole lot of attitude, so don't say anything about it if you value your health. And she's a bit of a clothes horse - since she doesn't wear armor or even enchanted clothing, she's free to change whenever she wants, so she does. Often.

So:

Ready to go Goblin hunting on behalf of the Cropsford settlers.

A few days later, arriving in Cheydinhal.

While in Cheydinhal, she heard a rumor of a treasure to be found in Ft. Facian (which was a nice confluence of a mod - Nicoroshi's Mirage Bow, which was placed in Ft. Facian - and the fact that one of the Orcs in Cheydinhal places the fort on a map). So she went and cleaned out Ft. Facian.

Trying out the new bow.

She had gotten a message from Bothiel at the AU asking her to recover some stolen Dwemer artifacts, but she got waylaid by the Jemane brothers while passing through Chorrol, and agreed to help them reclaim their family home.

Got the drop on an Ogre.

Got 'im.
Acadian
QUOTE(gpstr @ Apr 1 2015, 10:03 AM) *
... she's an illusionist/archer (a Shadow Archer, because as far as I'm concerned, there can be only one Mystic Archer), ...

Aww... wub.gif

Shadow archer is a great class name and most appropriate for an illusionist/archer. Belladonna looks great and I'll bet her orange hair attitude is similar to that of a redhead?
gpstr
Yeah - she's fiery. She's fairly nice generally, but she has a low threshold for nonsense.

As an insight, she's only the third character I've played who uses a mod voice set - hers is Annah's - the Welsh-sounding thief from Planescape: Torment, and it fits her perfectly.

"Like a shadow I am..."

"Oy - get yer eyes off me arse!"
Acadian
Neat on the voice set! Buffy's speaking voice set in both Oblivion and Skyrim is the 'Innocent' voice. Those voice sets really add a lot.
Lopov
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 1 2015, 01:28 PM) *

Foggy & rainy welcome to Bravil! Great shot!
QUOTE(gpstr @ Apr 1 2015, 07:03 PM) *

This is my favorite shot. She looks good as does her bow. Very unusual, definitely.
ghastley
QUOTE(gpstr @ Apr 1 2015, 01:03 PM) *

Waterfall! Where's Buffy?
gpstr
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 1 2015, 02:00 PM) *

Neat on the voice set! Buffy's speaking voice set in both Oblivion and Skyrim is the 'Innocent' voice. Those voice sets really add a lot.
Yeah, I knew that, but I try not to consider it too much, since that's my Redguard Claudia's voice. biggrin.gif It's a great voice for an upbeat character.
Renee
Aww, your Shadow Archer is adorable. wub.gif I also love the shot of her with the bow. Niiiice.

Grits, what happened to the stable in your Rain's Hand pic? blink.gif
gpstr
Some new screens:

Belladonna by night(-eye) I just liked that shot.

This next one - I had saved her on the hillside east of Skingrad, just after she'd fought a goblin near Decrepit mine. She had had an arrow sticking out of her shoulder, and I apparently saved her while it was still there. When I reloaded the game later, it rendered... oddly. She's not really that small.

And just a ways down the hill from that last shot, if you look really closely, you'll see a light-colored speck below the crosshair. That's an imp. Ready to take the shot.

And yes - got 'im. That's the kind of shot that keeps me playing archers.

Then just last night, I was traveling with Clive. He had been down south, fulfilling a DB commitment, and was headed back to Chorrol. He decided to to cut across the Niben, past Bravil, then take the low road across to Skingrad and then up to Chorrol from there. Clive doesn't swim - getting wet is undignified. So he was walking across Niben Bay and I got to thinking. He's mostly a conjurer, and his preferred summon right now is a Flame Atronach. And I wondered... can Flame Atronachs swim?

Yes, Flame Atronachs can swim.

So can Dremora.

Scamps, however, cannot.
mirocu
Flamies can swim?? blink.gif

Nice ones goodjob.gif
Acadian
Gpstr - Some nice shots of your archer doing her thing! And giving swim evaluations to summons? Typical mage. . . . tongue.gif
Renee
Yah, I know what it's like to get a shot from far off with my elf. Matter of fact, Lothran and Buffy know this feeling as well, I would imagine.

Belladonna's so innocent-looking in that first pic.

Lopov
QUOTE(gpstr @ Apr 7 2015, 05:57 PM) *
Great shots. The first one is...deep, that's the best word I can come up with. She's pretty and the bright bow gives the whole pic a special touch. The background looks as if being painted.

Good to see Clive on water. His robe fits well with the surrounding water.
Acadian
Renee - Nice shots of the Weet Bandit at sunset. And Creeping Claire in the ruins! Oh my gosh! A beholder! I haven't seen one of those since Baldur's Gate II! biggrin.gif
mirocu
Loved da boss pic rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 12 2015, 03:35 AM) *

*throws up tea*

-WHAT THE DUCK!?? Am I back on Mars?? ohmy.gif

*brings out BFG*
Lopov
I like the 2nd Kahreem in Sunet pic.

"Here comes da boss" is funny, he looks like some evil robot stomping over Tamriel. bigsmile.gif

My thoughts when I saw the beholder, were the same as Acadian's.
Renee
I love how Here comes da Boss is slightly blurry, too.

Have fun playing some Baldur's Gate, mirocu!

mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 12 2015, 04:31 PM) *

Have fun playing some Baldur's Gate, mirocu!

You mean Doom 3 wink.gif It looks like one of the monsters from there tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 11 2015, 09:35 PM) *

Here are some unused Kahreem pics.

Watching sunset #1

This one is my favorite, though it was a tough call with that one eyed heart in there, lol. Awesome shots!

Grits
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 2 2015, 05:20 PM) *

Grits, what happened to the stable in your Rain's Hand pic? blink.gif

It’s there, you can just see the edge on the right in the pic. I guess it’s just a funny angle.

gpstr, Belladonna looks great. I love that shot with the imp. How funny that Clive gave his daedra a swimming test.

Renee, I love the Boss picture! It looks like Kahreem has hit the cheap wine already and has double vision, but he is maintaining inside his Legion suit. Woo, a Beholder! That takes me back. smile.gif

Renee
Thanks you all. . wub.gif

That's what I love about camera pictures, sometimes their blurriness actually works, and gives these pictures something which PC screenshots lack. Then again, for every great camera shot, there's 4 or 5 mediocre ones. biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 21 2015, 04:01 PM) *

Komotai reminds me of living on the Gulf Coast, where sometimes in the night someone swam across on an inner tube from another country and sneaked in. Nice screens! I spent today in Cyrodiil too, hanging out in Anvil for a little while, lol.

SubRosa
QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 21 2015, 04:01 PM) *

As I was looking at the pictures, I kept hearing this theme! Get out of the water Komo! Get out now!
Acadian
Shipwrecked, naked and afraid! Eeep! ohmy.gif

Poor thing. Glad to see her skin didn't get all wrinkly from so much time in the water.
Renee
Whoa, I didn't see this coming! Nice job, Scoundrel! ... It's pretty cool how the trees can barely be seen in that second picture, but they keep getting closer and stuff.

And nice underwater tushage. hubbahubba.gif Can't wait to see more. I mean less. I mean more. *whistles*
mirocu
"STEP BACK FROM THE LEDGE! WE CAN TALK THIS THROUGH!"

*looks at watch* -Oops, my shift is over. Byye! biggrin.gif

*rides past*

rollinglaugh.gif

Nice pixies, Renee. I didn´t know there´s a ruin down there!
Renee
Thanks, yeah, that ruin is part of some quest, I believe. I think it's permanently locked until we have the key, although I might be wrong about this.

Those pics were tricky to take because the camera was so far away. We can jump while in tfc mode, but can't move forward or backward, so I had to position her right on the edge, and I think she kept jumping until she finally worked her way off that ledge!

haute ecole rider
If that underwater Ayleid ruin is near the Great Niben Bridge (southern part of Red Ring Road), on its north side (IC side), then it probably is Vanua, which is added by the Knights of the Nine DLC. If you play with that active (I normally have it turned off - pretty much permanently disables the KOTN questline), then you will see eight locations that are turned off until you begin the KOTN questline. Unlike SI, you do not need to have KOTN enabled, as it introduces no new assets like SI does.
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 25 2015, 11:39 PM) *

These are great, I don't know what the jumping was all about but it had me in hysterics! That and the "Blub Blub" title, rollinglaugh.gif

Great shots !!!

Acadian
Renee - A great package of shots! That is quite the jump! ohmy.gif
Lopov
Great screenies and a funny story! Good job, Ms Gade. goodjob.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 26 2015, 06:09 PM) *

That and the "Blub Blub" title, rollinglaugh.gif

Yeah that part was funny! She's supposed to be saying "Ahh, this cools muchly" and "Do you see that Ayleid ruin?" .. but it comes out "Bree broo bloo bree!"

mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 27 2015, 08:58 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 26 2015, 06:09 PM) *

That and the "Blub Blub" title, rollinglaugh.gif

Yeah that part was funny! She's supposed to be saying "Ahh, this cools muchly" and "Do you see that Ayleid ruin?" .. but it comes out "Bree broo bloo bree!"

Yeah, believe it or not I actually understood the "Ayrrrld bloorin!" laugh.gif

Renee
I am just noticing Saga had some mead in her, we can see this in a couple pics; the yellow meter = alcohol, so she'd been drinking during these pics. nono.gif hehe.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.