Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Oblivion Screenshot Thread
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
mirocu
Gabrielle did shine a light for sure.. biggrin.gif wink.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Feb 8 2016, 12:39 AM) *

Great Scott shot! I love pics like these smile.gif
Renee
mirocu & SubRosa So do I. I love landscape shots on PC. They're like oil paintings. On console with an old-fashioned TV, the game looks more Impressionist.

Acadian: RG3 is so much fun to game with. biggrin.gif I almost feel 'lucky" to be able to spend time with her, just as you must feel with Buffy.
Lopov
Thanks all regarding comments on Oberon's paintings!

@Renee - nice to see some console pics fro a change.

Wow, those eyes really look evil!

Gabrielle in the Arena! But looks like the Argonian behind her is more interested in Renee.

Final two shots are my favorite from this series, especially the last one is so dreamy.

--

To fire through fire

The Speaker no more speaks

Oberon and Umbra

Alleri Boreno
SubRosa
Great painting of the Fire Astronaut through the gateway.

Acadian
As ever, your 'painting' treatment looks fabulous when an Oblivion Gate is in the picture!

Oberon casting his spell after disposing of Lucian looks great.

Aww, too bad about Umbra. I know Oberon tried to reason with her.

And the Alleri mystery continues!
Renee
Ha ha ha I love when we double-team these threads!

Man, look at the magical effect in that second picture.

Did Umbra enjoy her playtime with Lariel? hubbahubba.gif

Grits
Renee, The Sun’s Rise is such a beautiful landscape. Whose evil eyes are those? That is quite a creepy picture! Renee’s team is always fun to see. smile.gif

Lopov, The Battlefield is one of my favorite paintings of Oberon’s adventures. I love how it captures the deep breath before all hells break loose. Paradise looks fabulous as a painted subject. And of course Savior of Bruma is a favorite. It’s like an action portrait. I love Lord Martin’s smile in the Emperor picture.
SubRosa
The Battlefield is awesome. I love how they are all lined up in preparation for the storm to come. The Great Gate likewise frames Obe really well, with its backdrop of fire.

No time to rest for Oberon though, from one portal to the next!

Wow, the Ayleid palace looks breathtaking in its golden hues!

It is great to see Emperor Martin's smile, with that amulet where it belongs!
"Over the hills and over the main,
To Morrowind, Skyrim, and Illiac Bay.
Emperor Martin commands and we obey,
Over the hills and far away."
Acadian
Every one of these shots represent epic moments in the history of Tamriel. As such, your 'painting treatment' really shines here, as you capture the historical magnitude of these events. Wow!
Renee
That's so awesome seeing Oblivion in a painting.

And it's good to finally see a "Lopov" picture of Oberon. Perfectly centered. I was just about to say we don't get to see Lariel's face enough.
Acadian
Happy Hearts Day!
Grits
D'aaaw! wub.gif A very Happy Hearts Day to you, too! happy.gif
Lopov
Thank you, Buffy!

The same wishes back at you. wink.gif
Renee
Back at ya, Buffy, if I can just ... open my eyes!
Acadian
Renee, what a neat shot! You really have captured the Xena look! goodjob.gif
Lopov
Renee doesn't like potatoes?
mirocu
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 14 2016, 01:50 PM) *

And to you, dear Buffy! happy.gif

As it happens, Lothran has a date for the evening bigsmile.gif
Renee
Ha ha yes! Go Lothran! laugh.gif wub.gif Don't buy her flowers for the date though, she'll probably just eat 'em.
Acadian
Yay, Lothie's going out with a nymph of the forest! Good choice! biggrin.gif
Lopov
Thanks all!

Here comes the last batch of paintings from Oberon's Adventures:

Battle outside the Palace

Battle behind the Temple

The Lord of Destruction

The Avatar of Akatosh

Aedra and Daedra

The Dragon wins

The beginning of...

...the End.
mirocu
Cool ones, Lopov!

Can I ask for them unaltered as well because I´m really interested smile.gif
Lopov
Thanks!

Of course, here are the originals:

Renee
Yah nice job. You're really quick with your finger on the PrintScreen button.

Now that I know his story, it makes sense that he rarely paints his face into those pictures. I was wondering about that.

SubRosa
What a fantastic set of paintings chronicling the end of an Era. I though the paintings definitely looked better for most, especially the final set of Aedra vs Daedra ones.
Acadian
Epic shots, Lopov, and very welcome as I've only experienced the end of the Oblivion Crisis twice in all my play time in Cyrodiil.
mirocu
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 16 2016, 01:22 AM) *

Epic shots, Lopov, and very welcome as I've only experienced the end of the Oblivion Crisis twice in all my play time in Cyrodiil.

And as you know, in Lothran´s world it hasn´t even started laugh.gif

Thanks for putting the originals up, Lopov! Much like the intro sequence, the end is something I have never seen so it was interesting smile.gif
Lopov
Thank you all. With above paintings / screenshots Oberon's adventures are officially concluded. No more paintings were painted and no more will. I guess it was nice watching paintings for a change, they gave more epic feeling to the Oblivion Crisis in my opinion.

Now who says that vanilla male Wood Elves can't look good? cool.gif Actually not entirely vanilla but almost - only Natural Faces mod is used which removes green blotches from faces, otherwise it's vanilla work. Here's another, this time classic Lopov's shot as Renee would say.
Acadian
Lopov, I agree on all counts.

I really enjoyed that you shared Oberon's story with us and it does make sense for his time to be done. And the painting treatment was indeed appropriately epic for the Oblivion Crisis.

Your almost vanilla woodster looks great! Nice looking Bosmer Boyz like that help dispel the myth that they are all as goofy looking as the Adoring Fan. biggrin.gif
Renee
Yeah that is a classic "Lopov" laugh.gif That is kinda neat actually, that you broke your usual habit of dead-center character pictures when Gius was doing his paintings.
Grits
Aw, nice pics of Renee in her Hearts Day gown and Lothran with his woodland companion. I see she brought him flowers. happy.gif

Lopov, what an outstanding group of paintings depicting the end of the crisis and the end of an era. The last two are heartbreaking. I agree that the paintings gave an epic feel to the events. Thank you for sharing these with us!

Manuin is a hottie! Nice job!
Lopov
Thanks all!

Sunset in Blackwood

Men and Mer

Legacy of the Wild Elves
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 22 2016, 09:46 PM) *

Such a nice pic smile.gif

Lothran always likes to visit that place before his winter preparations in the Imperial City.
Acadian
I agree with mirocu. That Blackwood shot is fabulous, combining great aspects of both a scenic and a character screenshot. goodjob.gif
SubRosa
The golden water in the Blackwood shot is just amazing, and of course I have always loved the Ayleid ruins. They are my favorite architectural style in all the ES games.
Renee
First and second pic are so pretty, nice.

Maybe it's the lighting on my TV, but I think I see some NPC coin slot in the second pic. laugh.gif Kidding.

Lopov
Thanks all! The sunset pic slightly reminds me of Morrowind's sunsets in Seyda Neen.

__

Taking boys for a walk

Shortsword. Silver shortsword.
SubRosa
Everscamps! They can amusing for a while, until they block the door when you are trying to retreat from a troll or other baddie that is too powerful for your level.
Acadian
Now, are the everscamps there to help carry Manuin's stolen goods? biggrin.gif

A great shot of the elf and his newly stolen silver sword!
Lopov
Good idea, Acadian, they might be useful to haul his stolen loot. But unfortunately they smell.

SubRosa, you're right, that's why Manuin cleared out the Darkfathom cave before leading scamps inside.

__

The decay of Emma May

Night visitors

The leader of "Say NO to Cropsford" movement

Skullfire
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 26 2016, 02:36 PM) *

Hey! Get back to Doom 3 and stay there! tongue.gif
Acadian
Oh, I love the Emma May quest! Nice to see the pics from Manuin's misadventures at/around Cropsford. goodjob.gif
Winter Wolf
It has been a long time since I last saw Oblivion in action.

Wow, that War Chief looks so cool. It now reminds me just how good it looked in its day.

Great pics, Lopov.

And that does look Doommy....
Lopov
@mirocu - looks like goblins stole Skullfire from Doom and brought it to Cyrodiil.

@Acadian - I do love the Emma May's quest too, though Manuin hasn't done it at that point. He found the beds on the ship quite comfortable, though.

@Winter Wolf - the war chief was rather difficult to bring down. Though he didn't deal too much damage, he was extremely durable.

__

Bad moment

Guest of the Cheydinhal dungeon

Jorundr's got some company

Not a very successful beggar

mirocu
Yeah, that bandit really chose a poor moment laugh.gif

How did you get Edla to say that? I´ve never heard it before.
SubRosa
That highwayman has excellent timing! laugh.gif

Micoru is right, Manny is well on the way to living the life of the rich and shameless, like the Wheet Bandit!
Acadian
laugh.gif The Legion soldier behind that highwayman didn't seem to be of much help! And Edla turned down his request for a septim to git a pair of shoes? What's this province coming to?!? tongue.gif
Lopov
@mirocu - that quote is from the mod "Be a beggar". Manuin was almost penniless when he got out of jail and tried some begging but obviously wasn't very successful.

@SubRosa & Acadian - the highwayman signed his own death warrant indeed. As soon as the guard heard him, he defended Manuin from his attacks. Later on, this very same guard arrested Manuin and led him to Cheydinhal.

__

Let's be seated

The Night Elf

Acadian
Heh, that first picture is what Renee would call your trademark I think! tongue.gif

The chapel makes a great backdrop for Manuin and his silver sword during their nocturnal urban wandering. smile.gif
Renee
ha ha a lot of signature

Lopov

pictures in the last two batches. Manuin does not look particularly happy to be locked up. sad.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.