Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are you playing?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102
Callidus Thorn
It's been too loong since I last shot something...

Time to go fire up Borderlands...
SubRosa
Am I the only one playing a Fallout game?
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 11 2014, 10:03 PM) *

Am I the only one playing a Fallout game?

Just like I am the only one playing Wrecking Crew, Mario Bros, Urban Champion and Tetris! laugh.gif
McBadgere
Assassin's Creed 2...

What?...*Shrug*...

I've just gotten Borderlands 2 off the Playstation Network for free...And Boy is enjoying that a lot...I need to give it more time to play it properly than I've really got at the moment...But hey...There's time yet...

Oh, and Skyrim is lurking in the background too...Dunno...I'm just confused to hell at the moment... laugh.gif ...

Oh, and Dead Nation on the PS4...Another Free one...
mirocu
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Mar 12 2014, 05:18 PM) *

Skyrim is lurking in the background too...Dunno...I'm just confused to hell at the moment... laugh.gif ...

Wanna buy my CE for the PS3? biggrin.gif
McBadgere
CE?...

Oh, the PS4 and PSN thereon is stupid btw...It's playing havoc with Boy's gaming at the mo...Apparently, despite my having paid for Playstation Plus, which is supposed to allow everyone else on that machine to play any game I get for free, it's cutting his time short...Bloody hate technology... mad.gif ...
mirocu
Collector´s Edition.. wink.gif

Sorry to hear about McBoy´s gaming time being cut short kvleft.gif
mirocu
I wonder what I´ll play tonight but I´m fairly sure it´ll be a tie between Mario Bros and Wrecking Crew... biggrin.gif
McBadgere
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 12 2014, 08:19 PM) *

Collector´s Edition.. wink.gif

Sorry to hear about McBoy´s gaming time being cut short kvleft.gif

Ah, I see...No...No room for things of such size...Ta though...

The AC special editions I've gotten of the last two are only the ones with slightly bigger packages...*Snigger*...

But...Bloody Skyrim...And it's fun...*Sigh*...Bye-Bye hours...

Oh, and I'm playing the Shoulder down-Chaaaaarge Magic Knight™ again...I can't be Arnold with any thought behind it...Stabby-Stabby-McSmack-Killy...Job done...
mirocu
McKrikey! blink.gif

Still can´t beat phase 2 on Donkey Kong. That ape throws those jumping barrels waaay too fast... dry.gif

Still kicking butt in Mario Bros though biggrin.gif
mirocu
You´re either really bored or a real nerd when you think that even Stack-Up is fun. Without even having R.O.B rollinglaugh.gif
Callidus Thorn
Civ 4: BtS

Having no luck with the game whatsoever though sad.gif
mirocu
I beat Donkey Kong!!! biggrin.gif

Several times, in fact.. huh.gif

I guess I did, anyway kvleft.gif I got to the third level and when I was done the big ape crashed down head first and Mario got reunited with his gal, and thus I conclude I beat the game...

Then it started over with no apparent changes.
Callidus Thorn
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 14 2014, 10:01 PM) *

I beat Donkey Kong!!! biggrin.gif

Several times, in fact.. huh.gif

I guess I did, anyway kvleft.gif I got to the third level and when I was done the big ape crashed down head first and Mario got reunited with his gal, and thus I conclude I beat the game...

Then it started over with no apparent changes.

blink.gif

You mean the princess wasn't in another castle?

ohmy.gif

rollinglaugh.gif
mirocu
No she wasn´t biggrin.gif

And seriously... If I went after someone like Mario did and all I got was that message... I´d ask myself more than once; "Is she really worth it?"

rollinglaugh.gif
Kiln
The mustached plumber dressed in red valiantly crushes castles flying a peace sign and after he has vanquished them he raises a red star. We must "liberate" them for the motherland comrades!
mirocu
Mario´s a commie! rollinglaugh.gif
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 15 2014, 08:47 AM) *

Mario´s a commie! rollinglaugh.gif

That's just a theory....A GAME THEORY!

stargelman
I just played Elder Scrolls Onlne for a few hours.
King Of Beasts
QUOTE(stargelman @ Mar 15 2014, 01:59 PM) *

Was it any good? It looks good...
stargelman
I wrote a review in the ESO sub-forum here, if you're interested.
Callidus Thorn
Well I'm not playing it yet, but I'll be playing some Dark Souls a bit later.

Feel the need for a little hell.
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Mar 15 2014, 06:04 PM) *

QUOTE(stargelman @ Mar 15 2014, 01:59 PM) *

Was it any good? It looks good...

It is IMO.
mirocu
For the PC:
Oblivion

For the NES:
Ice Climber
Donkey Kong
Tetris
Acadian
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 17 2010, 05:19 AM) *

Oblivion.

I tend to get absurdly deep into a game and stay there for years. So it was with Diablo II, then the Baldur's Gate saga. By the time I was ready to move to TES, Oblivion was current, so that is exclusively where I have lived for the last almost three seven years.

Thought I'd edit my old post to bring it up to speed. wink.gif
mirocu
That´s proper public service, Acadian. Keeping us informed laugh.gif
Kiln
QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 26 2014, 09:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 17 2010, 05:19 AM) *

Oblivion.

I tend to get absurdly deep into a game and stay there for years. So it was with Diablo II, then the Baldur's Gate saga. By the time I was ready to move to TES, Oblivion was current, so that is exclusively where I have lived for the last almost three seven years.

Thought I'd edit my old post to bring it up to speed. wink.gif

It is a pretty great game. I still play Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, FO3, and FO:NV so I guess the first person RPG genre is a favorite of mine.
mirocu
Today´s playlist: Mega Man, Pac Man, Super Mario Man and Tetris, man! biggrin.gif
ImperialSnob
Reached my 90th hour of Oblivion recently, I know that's nothing to some of you though tongue.gif.
mirocu
Just 90 hours? huh.gif I thought you had alot more than that considering you´ve been a member at Bethsoft for some time.
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 28 2014, 09:07 PM) *

Just 90 hours? huh.gif I thought you had alot more than that considering you´ve been a member at Bethsoft for some time.

I know, I take long breaks.

I've not done much in the game TBH tongue.gif
Callidus Thorn
I've thrown myself back into Bravely Default. I downloaded the demo version to get some extra goodies off a restart. There's a whole thing of rebuilding a village, and it's tricky for me to get villagers to build things, but by running through the demo you can get an extra 20 of them. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to get much rebuilding done, and it does have certain benefits, or so I'm told.

Damn good game though, except that it doesn't really use the 3DS' touch screen much, actually I'm not sure that it uses it at all kvleft.gif
Kiln
Been playing Minecraft. I'd missed the last few updates so there is all kinds of new stuff for me to mess with.
Vital
QUOTE(Kiln @ Mar 30 2014, 10:02 AM) *

Been playing Minecraft. I'd missed the last few updates so there is all kinds of new stuff for me to mess with.

I've also been playing a bit of MC recently. In survival mode, I stopped my MC at 1,2.5... Best update since the official release IMO. Althogh in creative I use the most recent version. The game has changed so much!!
Thomas Kaira
As of now: System Shock 2.
McBadgere
That well known sports related RPG...*Nods*...Yes...Yes it is...

Madden NFL '10... biggrin.gif ...

Ah, the simple joy of getting a ball 100 yards up a field and then attempting to prevent your enemies (in this case, The Patriots...) doing the same...*Sighs happily*...
mirocu
Never understood sports games.. tongue.gif
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 30 2014, 01:26 PM) *

Never understood sports games.. tongue.gif

They're fun IMO.

I play them because of the stories that can come from career mode in Fifa and Football Manager.
SubRosa
QUOTE(McBadgere @ Mar 30 2014, 06:35 AM) *

That well known sports related RPG...*Nods*...Yes...Yes it is...

Madden NFL '10... biggrin.gif ...

Ah, the simple joy of getting a ball 100 yards up a field and then attempting to prevent your enemies (in this case, The Patriots...) doing the same...*Sighs happily*...

I thought you Europeans all loved football, not football. laugh.gif
McBadgere
Personally, I cannot stand "The Beautiful Game"...

But I shan't go there...90 mins for a one-nil score?...No...Stop...

Aaanyways...Nope, I proper love NFL...Even stayed up for a few Superbowls in my time...Just not the most recent ones... biggrin.gif ...

EDIT!!!...Oh yeah...And I've got a great many versions of Madden for both the PS2 and -3...And I shall be buying the next one that comes out for the PS4...So yeah, not a fan of all sports games...But definitely like the Madden series...It's ma jam, y'all... biggrin.gif ...
ImperialSnob
NFL, 11 minutes of confusion, an hour of ads and ladies in skimpy clothes.

'MERICA! *tears roll down face as bald eagles fly out off a McDonalds tipping everyone 20% and Bruce Springsteen plays.*
McBadgere
QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ Mar 30 2014, 08:44 PM) *

NFL, 11 minutes of confusion, an hour of ads and ladies in skimpy clothes.

'MERICA! *tears roll down face as bald eagles fly out off a McDonalds tipping everyone 20% and Bruce Springsteen plays.*

Point 2 will be argued by others... biggrin.gif ...

On point 1 though...Well, actually, it's hard to argue that one... laugh.gif ...Yeah, but that's not the point...There's a hell of a lot more to the game than it looks, and I actually enjoy working out the tactics involved and all that...It really is more fun and in depth than it looks at face value...*Shrug*...

I like it...Aaaaaand so do a fair few millions of others about the place... biggrin.gif ...*Shrug*...
mirocu
I like Mario Bros, the arcade game.. biggrin.gif
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 30 2014, 08:57 PM) *

I played that on a Famicon once!
mirocu
QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ Mar 30 2014, 10:08 PM) *

You did? Awesome!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Where did you get a hold on a Famicom?
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 30 2014, 09:09 PM) *

QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ Mar 30 2014, 10:08 PM) *

You did? Awesome!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Where did you get a hold on a Famicom?

They had this awesome expo called GameExpo me and my dad went to.

Lots of old game consoles and some new ones, the NES was broken though sad.gif Got to play original Donkey Kong on the arcade machine and Galaga and Virtu Fighter though!

mirocu
Ooh! I would love to go to one of them expos! biggrin.gif
ImperialSnob
It was like 10 euros for 2 - 3 hours in there with unlimited access to all the games.
mirocu
SWEET!! biggrin.gif

Did you buy anything?
ImperialSnob
QUOTE(mirocu @ Mar 30 2014, 09:26 PM) *

SWEET!! biggrin.gif

Did you buy anything?

You couldn't.

It was just a showroom full of games.

Including pong being projected on a massive wall, an Oddessy but you couldn't play that it was in a case and one of the original Pong machines but that was out of order.

But yeah it was sweet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.