Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What are you playing?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102
mALX
QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 4 2018, 12:15 PM) *

Try DuckDuckGo. Only other engine I can think of that's even remotely popular.

Google became all about the money.

Yes, they are so busy trying to find out what ads to cover your pages with that they stopped trying to help you find what you are really interested in. YouTube is doing the exact same thing; I noticed every time I look up a vid that the search results are including stuff I looked for in the past. What makes them think I want to see that again now?

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Dec 4 2018, 12:47 PM) *

Henry's recent adventures involved no combat, discounting a group of ragamuffin bandits who mistakenly accosted him on the road near the end of a game-day. Otherwise he split his time between healing the sick and injured and searching for hidden treasure. Alas, most found treasure wasn't quite as good as what he already has. No great loss. He'll made good money off armor and weapon sells.

As to luring that bandit, in this case it worked thusly. Henry approached the camp at a crouch. His stealth ability isn't the best. It alerted that bandit that someone might be nearby, but didn't give him away. The bandit walked away from camp to investigate. Henry backed off. The bandit kept walking in his general direction, calling out "Who's there" but not shouting for help. Either next back away or the the one after the bandit spotted Henry. He then shouted for assistance, but was too far from camp by then to be heard. Luckily he chose to attack rather than run to camp. Leastwise that's how it played out.

Oh, that is really good that they didn't hear him then! (and maybe it would have given Henry a good head-start to run if they had).

That was really smart thinking! Thanks for telling me about that!

(I've been trying to look up about different ways to use the poison; haven't found anything so far). I wondered if you can poison your weapons; or if you drop something poison (or the poison potion) on the ground = will the enemy pick it up and eat/drink it; etc.

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Dec 4 2018, 12:47 PM) *

QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 4 2018, 11:15 AM) *

Try DuckDuckGo. Only other engine I can think of that's even remotely popular.

Google became all about the money.

<nods> DDG has been my search-engine-of-choice for some years now. Didn't help with today's KCD search, but ya can't win 'em all. Thing with DDG is I trust it to respect my privacy, certainly more so than Google. Same with Chrome Browser. I won't install it, despite just about every other piece of Freeware asking me to. In any case, back when I used to occasionally audition Chrome I always preferred Firefox.

Thank you both; I just found DDG and bookmarked it so I can test it out.

Decrepit
QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 4 2018, 12:15 PM) *

(I've been trying to look up about different ways to use the poison; haven't found anything so far). I wondered if you can poison your weapons; or if you drop something poison (or the poison potion) on the ground = will the enemy pick it up and eat/drink it; etc.

<nods> Henry can indeed add poison to his weapons. How effective that is depends on several factors, but it's worth a try if you want to increase the odds in your favor. You can also sneak into an enemy (or friendly for that matter) camp and poison its food/drink supply. Results will again vary. One thing I don't know is if a poisoned NPC will drink antidote if he or she has any on them. I would be surprised if someone drank a vial of poison picked up off the ground...not sure if A.I. is sophisticated enough for that. Besides, if they ARE that sophisticated they're likely smart enough to recognize poison when they see it. Maybe? In any case, poisoning their food and/or drink is the method stressed. My avatar has little success poisoning food as he clacks too loudly in his plate armor to get away with it 97% of the time. He could of course change into more suitable attire, but if he gets caught in enemy territory sans armor he's pretty much toast.
mALX
QUOTE(Decrepit @ Dec 4 2018, 01:49 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 4 2018, 12:15 PM) *

<nods> Henry can indeed add poison to his weapons. How effective that is depends on several factors, but it's worth a try if you want to increase the odds in your favor. You can also sneak into an enemy (or friendly for that matter) camp and poison its food/drink supply. Results will again vary. One thing I don't know is if a poisoned NPC will drink antidote if he or she has any on them. I would be surprised if someone drank a vial of poison picked up off the ground...not sure if A.I. is sophisticated enough for that. Besides, if they ARE that sophisticated they're likely smart enough to recognize poison when they see it. Maybe? In any case, poisoning their food and/or drink is the method stressed. My avatar has little success poisoning food as he clacks too loudly in his plate armor to get away with it 97% of the time. He could of course change into more suitable attire, but if he gets caught in enemy territory sans armor he's pretty much toast.

rollinglaugh.gif I'll bet you are right on all of that, lol. I did hear that removing your armor for sneaking made a huge difference in whether you were detected or not; and also envisioned a bad outcome if you were discovered due to not being armored, lol.

Sakiri
Being spotted whilst unarmored could be bad.

And I don't like Firefox anymore. The design is awful and its more bloated with features I won't use.
Decrepit
KCD Henry spent much of his time repeatedly working combat skills with the Rattay trainer. He raised mace (including Warhammer) to ten and axe (which he never messed with until now) to seven. He plans to ride to another city for a "bought" mace increase. (He's allowed to "buy" an increase once every so many levels. Rattay's trainer sells Sword and Axe bought increases but not Mace, though he does train mace conventionally.) Henry wasn't going to learn axe at all. But I'm thinking he might at some point enter the Rattay Tournament, disadvantaged though he'll be due to my not being able to remember/execute combos. During a tourney Henry gets to pick his preferred starting weapon, but some individual combats take weapon choice out of his hands. Ergo the need for at least halfway decent proficiency with axe and mace.

QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 4 2018, 02:29 PM) *

And I don't like Firefox anymore. The design is awful and its more bloated with features I won't use.

I was initially disappointed with its last major update, as a few add-ons I liked very much became unusable with their creators saying the new Firefox made it impossible to adapt them. The worst offender in my eyes was loss of an add-on that let me easily move the "tabs" bar from screen-top to a position right above the page-view window, where I like it. Sounds like a small thing, but I just can't stand tabs at screen top, at least not when using a traditional PC monitor. Even auditioned a few other browsers in case the tabs situation forced me to abandon Firefox. Thankfully, a good bit of digging unearthed a way to position tabs where I want 'em with the "new" Firefox. With tabs fixed I was able to adapt. I now like it as much as I always have.
Kane
QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 2 2018, 04:34 PM) *
QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 2 2018, 10:37 AM) *

Could always google it.

Hmmmm.

I'm a simple man. I see any Airplane! reference, and I smash whatever invisible like button I can find. laugh.gif
Dark Reaper
Amazing how shows like Airplane or any Mel Brooks films can still be quoted and memorable biggrin.gif .
mALX
QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 5 2018, 12:35 PM) *

Amazing how shows like Airplane or any Mel Brooks films can still be quoted and memorable biggrin.gif .

"The Sheriff is coming..."

mirocu
I have just started a new session of Star Wars: Rebellion on my XP puter. Playing as Empire of course and I'm off to a good start.

I'm playing on Expert and with the Huge Galaxy option with six core sectors and I'm focusing on three as I usually do, leaving the others until I have a big enough fleet to advance.
mALX

I just bought and downloaded Fallout 4; and wondered if SubRosa (or someone else who plays it) can tell me their preference in a mod manager (I bought it via Steam) = and if they can recommend some beauty mods for a female character?

SubRosa
The only mod manager I have been able to find for Fallout 4 is Mod Organizer. I have not really figured out entirely how it works. But it will organize your load order.

Over in the Fallout threads there are a bunch of mods linked to in the Body Race Face thread, and the Fallout 4 Mods topic.
Dark Reaper
Sold my Switch and got a new Xbox One S Battlefield 5 bundle. THANKFULLY I had some games from my old profile on it so I was able to get a few games downloaded to it. I I'll have to get Soul Calibur 6 again for it but I have SC 1&2.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 6 2018, 08:53 PM) *

The only mod manager I have been able to find for Fallout 4 is Mod Organizer. I have not really figured out entirely how it works. But it will organize your load order.

Over in the Fallout threads there are a bunch of mods linked to in the Body Race Face thread, and the Fallout 4 Mods topic.

Thank you! I'll check them out!

Kane
It's officially outdated, but I still use the Nexus Mod Manager for Fallout 4 and it works great for me. I might use Wrye Bash next time, though, since I rarely play more than one character at a time.

Unrelated: it feels to be about that time of year. I think I'll wake up tomorrow, brew a pot of coffee, dust off the 'ol Gamecube and play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Khajiit seconds Kane’s experience with Nexus Mod Manager. It’s never given this one any trouble and is easy to use.
Looks like Khajiit is finally going to get a Nintendo Switch around Christmas time. Looking forward to playing some new installments of old favorites.
Decrepit
I've no personal interest in Fallout 4 so am not the final authority on this, but am pretty sure Wry Bash is available for it. As it's hands down the best manager for Oblivion I don't see why it isn't fine for Fallout as well. Has a bit of a learning curve but so what? At any rate if I'm right as to its availability it's worth consideration.
Decrepit
Henry had a reality check during this morning's first session. He decided to ride to an early treasure-find site, as he couldn't recall if the treasure was housed in a chest he couldn't unlock when found. En route he saw a single well armored bandit on the road ahead. Henry dismounted and walked toward the foe. The two drew weapons and went at it. Only then did the bandit's two companions reveal themselves. Things went downhill fast. Henry, improved though he may be, simply isn't up to facing three well armed and armored foes, the more so when he lets himself become surrounded as happened here. All too soon I was staring at the Game Over screen. One saving grace is that this happened early in the session so nothing of consequence needs to be redone.
mirocu
Making progress in SW:R. Got complete control of Sesswenna and Corellia sectors while holding down the fort in Fakir sector. Building up as many TIE Fighters as I can while also making Star Destroyers in order to form fleets and I have just recently released control of mines and refineries to SD-7 to place them as he sees fit.

Know this game like the back of my hand but it's still lots of fun! biggrin.gif
Sakiri
No time for Oblivion today. Got too busy. Sadface.
Decrepit
Late afternoon. KCD Henry was traveling from Rattay to Sasau on official business. Riding along the road through a heavily wooded stretch of forest, not far from his destination, he spied what looked to be a large storage trunk smack in the middle of the road. He's an old hand at this sort of thing now and knew exactly what it meant. He slowed his mount to a stop, backed some small distance, dismounted, moved off the road, and crept through the woods until spotting three moderately armored bandits crouched behind scrubs at roadside.

He walked up to the bandits from the rear and bashed one's head in before they knew what hit them. The others proved more challenging. He began to think he'd bit off more than he could chew when he managed to land a headcracker on one foe and quickly took him out of action. While engaging the remaining bandit he heard voices in the near distance. Approaching voices. This proved to be a small band of roaming Cumans, who rushed in to join the fray...on the bandit's side of course. Henry was sweating it now. Yet amazingly, after a lengthy struggle he'd whittled the group down to two archers while he himself had suffered only moderate damage.

Then...more voices appeared at distance. They belonged to a band of well armed and armored bandits. This was Henry's biggest challenge yet. He soon found himself at half health, being peppered archers as he fought a running melee battle against two or three strong adversaries. And yet, he won out in the end! He somehow managed to best those melee combatants, then went for the bowmen. He was finishing off the last of these when....yep...voices were heard at near distance. Luckily for us they belonged to poorly clad low level bandits who went down reasonably fast, though one proved to be a surprisingly good swordsman. Had he been better equipped we might have been in serious trouble.

That was the end of it. No more voices. No more bandits. No more Cumans. Poor Henry's armor is in shambles. Two cloth pieces and one mail piece are too heavily damaged for self repair. Worse, from my standpoint, is that the fight lasted so long almost all corpses despawned before we could loot them. Henry rode on into town, arriving as the sun set, too late to have his gear repaired. He'll do that tomorrow morning before attempted the tasked assigned him.

Sunday morning addendum:
Those two cloth pieces cost Henry 390 Groschen to repair, whittled down from 490. Can't recall what the mail piece cost, maybe around 130 Groschen?
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 7 2018, 01:27 PM) *

No time for Oblivion today. Got too busy. Sadface.

Hmmm....to pick up Oblivion for the Xbox One S kvleft.gif .

Oh and I'm playing the old XB360 Ghostbusters aka The REAL Ghostbusters on the XB1S. Man I forgot how wonderful this game was. Nice hearing Harold Ramis again.
Sakiri
No playing again but I did spend an hour organizing my Skyrim mod installers. I don't have enough for Oblivion or Morrowind to organise but(compared to Skyrim anyway) my Skyrim load order is stupid. Lol.
mirocu
Completely own Sesswenna, Corellian and Fakir sector now. Also I'm making progress in Sluis sector with my Main Fleet consisting of nothing but Super Star Destroyers and one Interdictor Cruiser. As time and resources go by I will add one more Interdictor, a Death Star and a total of fifteen SSD:s or so.

I like to crush my enemies bigsmile.gif
Sakiri
And drink from their skulls?
mirocu
QUOTE(Sakiri @ Dec 10 2018, 09:28 PM) *

And drink from their skulls?

Me no savage! ohmy.gif

Me play bowling with them biggrin.gif
Dark Reaper
I bought Ys Memories of Celceta from Steam so now I have all the Ys games (Though Ys V has yet to be released to the western world) on my PC.
Sakiri
Good news: World of Warcraft is patching today.

Bad news: Friggin maintenance won't be done until midnight my time.

*shakes fist*
Decrepit
Don't know that anyone here is interested in this sort of game (I'm not) but find this an interesting commentary on yet another indicator that video/PC gaming, like so much else, is headed in unhealthy directions.

As for me, KCD Henry has been spinning his wheels lately. This morning's session saw him train with Captain Bernard, improving Axe and Mace skills. (He remains very weak in axe.) He visited the archery range hoping to improve agility and bow, but despite a number of practice rounds didn't budge the experience bar in either.

Here's an updated capture of Henry's equipment/stat screen. At least three armor pieces have upgraded since last time. However, they look rather similar to their predecessors making visual changes subtle at best. Notice the lack of sword. He now does most of his combat via war hammer and shield. The hammer's grip and part of its shaft are seen dangling on his right. He keeps a sword with him. It sees little use.
mirocu
Ownage: Sesswenna, Corellian, Fakir and Sluis sectors.

Main Fleet now has twelve Super Star Destroyers, two Interdictor Cruisers and a Death Star and with a total of 168 TIE Defender squadrons. Resistance has been weak so far with just a few enemy squadrons protecting the rebel planets. Still, I will keep improving that fleet whenever I find enough resources.

This is not my first playthrough... wink.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ Dec 12 2018, 12:39 PM) *

Ownage: Sesswenna, Corellian, Fakir and Sluis sectors.

Main Fleet now has twelve Super Star Destroyers, two Interdictor Cruisers and a Death Star and with a total of 168 TIE Defender squadrons. Resistance has been weak so far with just a few enemy squadrons protecting the rebel planets. Still, I will keep improving that fleet whenever I find enough resources.

This is not my first playthrough... wink.gif

IPB Image
mirocu
It doesn't happen on every playthrough, but at some point I will most likely find an incredibly well defended system and I know from experience that while you might think my current fleet is huge, it may prove to be a difficult battle...
monkeyemoness
I started playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon again after finishing Ultra Moon. I've tried taking on the Elite Four twice since I finished and Gladion still won't show up :T
So instead I'll worry about finding two more Link Cables for Porygon 2 and Porygon Z and leveling Palkia in PMD for a while.

It's also Dark Souls season! I ended up picking Dark Souls 3 even though I played it to death last year. Playing that on and off with Skyrim.

I just play whatever the day calls for tbh
Dark Reaper
Bought Rainbow Six Siege for the Xbox One...now I just need Wildlands.
mirocu
QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 12 2018, 11:19 PM) *

Used to play one of the Rainbows at a friend's house. We often played a level where you walk from the parking garage in a hotel up to the roof.

---------------------------

I now own five out of six core sectors in Star Wars: Rebellion. Main Fleet consists of two Interdictor Cruisers, one Death Star, fifteen Super Star Destroyers and a grand total of 204 TIE Defender squadrons. That's even more sqaudrons than I have defending Coruscant. If I encounter a system that can beat that fleet now, they friggin deserve it! tongue.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ Dec 13 2018, 11:21 AM) *

QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 12 2018, 11:19 PM) *

---------------------------

I now own five out of six core sectors in Star Wars: Rebellion. Main Fleet consists of two Interdictor Cruisers, one Death Star, fifteen Super Star Destroyers and a grand total of 204 TIE Defender squadrons. That's even more sqaudrons than I have defending Coruscant. If I encounter a system that can beat that fleet now, they friggin deserve it! tongue.gif

So are there limits to how many units you can build? Like is there a cap on how many Death Stars you can build?
mirocu
You can build as much of anything that you want, but there's a limited amount of resources based on raw materials, mines and refineries.

You can't build more than what you have Maintenance points available for in order to sustain what you have. If you build more mines and refineries then Maintenance points go up, but each system has a limit of how much raw materials you can extract. That can btw decrease due to natural disasters or increase due to scientists finding more. These events are random. You also lose Maintenance points if one of your systems are under a blockade and if it goes so far down that you're on the minus side, things start to randomly break down.

I'm not good at explaining things but I hope that made sense smile.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(mirocu @ Dec 13 2018, 12:39 PM) *

You can build as much of anything that you want, but there's a limited amount of resources based on raw materials, mines and refineries.

You can't build more than what you have Maintenance points available for in order to sustain what you have. If you build more mines and refineries then Maintenance points go up, but each system has a limit of how much raw materials you can extract. That can btw decrease due to natural disasters or increase due to scientists finding more. These events are random. You also lose Maintenance points if one of your systems are under a blockade and if it goes so far down that you're on the minus side, things start to randomly break down.

I'm not good at explaining things but I hope that made sense smile.gif

Khajiit followed that very well, thank you for the info!
Decrepit
Was surprised by today's Axe training practice session with Capt Bernard.

Of the tree trainable melee weapons (sword, mace (including warhammer) and axe) my Henry is weakest at axe wielding. He's lately been practicing with the latter to improve himself. Up until now he played it safe practicing with wooden weapons. This was his first go at practicing with a "real" axe. We were concerned Bernard would wipe the floor with him. Only, the opposite happened. Bernard threw in the tower in short order. So far as we can tell he never even landed a solid hit. Leastwise neither Henry nor his gear suffered damage during the brief fight. The downside is that it was over so quickly Henry's axe and warfare skill advancement bars didn't increase by any noticeable amount.

Random KCD thought:
While like Oblivion and Skyrim NPCs are seen traveling on roads throughout the map, with KCD only Henry rides a horse. To my knowledge only one NPC rides as part of his general routine, but that's confined to the interior and immediate surroundings of one certain town. NPCs do ride during some scripted scenes related to major quests. Leastwise that's how it's been so far. It's possible, I suppose, that this might change as the game progresses, but I some of doubt it.

Random KCD thought:
Folk have long complained about too few voice actors being used in Oblivion. With KCD there are too few different NPC faces. You see the same faces over and over again as you travel the map. Probably something Warhorse didn't have the time or resources to work on before release. On the plus side, if Warhorse ever releases the promised modding tools this will likely be far easier to fix than having to re-voice Oblivion's NPCs.
mirocu
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 14 2018, 03:26 AM) *

Khajiit followed that very well, thank you for the info!

If that one likes a good RTS and Star Wars in general, I can't recommend it enough!
Dark Reaper
I had a decision to make, buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy or Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience. Well I wasn't sure if the Call of Duty Trilogy would work on the XB1S (Later I found out MW2 & 3 are backwards compatible) so I went the safe route and bought MGS V. Gotta have my Metal Gear.
Decrepit
Despite my misgivings KCD Henry decided he wants to participate in the Rattay Tournament. He initiated Tourneys some time ago by stumbling upon one of two mini quests that sets them in motion. Yet up until now he hasn't felt himself proficient enough at melee combat to have any chance of winning. I still have grave doubt, since I simply can't execute combos, but it's his life.

Anyway, if he's gonna participate he might as well accept the second mini quest beforehand. He traveled to and spoke with the quest giver. The tourney didn't come up. Instead Henry found himself roped into a more elaborate mission that involved removing a group of raiders from the domain. This didn't turn out to be as big a deal as it initially seemed. In the end Henry settled the matter via diplomacy rather than combat.

Otherwise Henry's again spent most of his time training with Capt. Bernard. In the process he earned increases in Agility, Axe and maybe Warfare. He also managed a lockpicking increase, though the way he did so doesn't seem to be repeatable....so far.
Dark Reaper
Decided to hop on Battlefield V and give it ago. Not to shabby though I don't think digital sights (red dot sights/holosights) were around during WWII due to the batteries needed didn't exist then. The sounds of battle are intense. It can calm with some pops from a distance to full blown conflict the next. In total it's not a bad game.
4/5 stars.
mirocu
Star Wars: Rebellion

I completely own the inner core, all six sectors are loyal to the Empire now. All sectors also have their own fleet protecting them, containing 4-5 Imperial II Star Destroyers each. Main Fleet has now taken to the Outer Rim in search of the rebel base.

Mon Mothma, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Chewbacca are all prisoners of the Empire.
SubRosa
QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 18 2018, 12:38 PM) *

Decided to hop on Battlefield V and give it ago. Not to shabby though I don't think digital sights (red dot sights/holosights) were around during WWII due to the batteries needed didn't exist then. The sounds of battle are intense. It can calm with some pops from a distance to full blown conflict the next. In total it's not a bad game.
4/5 stars.

I saw an Angry Joe show about Battlefield, and I was scratching my head at the red dot sights on M1 Garands and Karabiners. Does it have F-22s and Battlemechs too? laugh.gif
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 18 2018, 02:48 PM) *

I saw an Angry Joe show about Battlefield, and I was scratching my head at the red dot sights on M1 Garands and Karabiners. Does it have F-22s and Battlemechs too? laugh.gif

F-22's, Battlemechs, Wizards, Grayskull, She-Ra and He-man...This is the best Battlefield game SINCE EVER!!!
laugh.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Dark Reaper @ Dec 18 2018, 03:01 PM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 18 2018, 02:48 PM) *

F-22's, Battlemechs, Wizards, Grayskull, She-Ra and He-man...This is the best Battlefield game SINCE EVER!!!
laugh.gif

Oh and don’t forget women combatants that have no place in a WWII game. /s
Kane
Worked my way through Paper Mario: TTYD to chapter 7. Getting down to the nitty gritty!
Decrepit
KCD Henry participated in the Rattay Tournament....and won. It wasn't easy, what with combatants required to wear like armor (protection wise) and wield identical weapons. That makes it a contest of skills, which puts Henry at a disadvantage since I can't fathom combos. He chose war hammer and shield as his primary weapon. As I recall, non-choice bouts were fought mainly with short sword and shield, maybe once hunting sword and shield. No contest required a third round, though how he survived the first round of his third contest is beyond me. He was awarded a nice pair of gauntlets at the end, sadly not quite as good as what he already wears.

At the moment he's on assignment in the Skalitz area inspecting what remains of its mining operation.
Dark Reaper
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Dec 19 2018, 10:01 AM) *

Oh and don’t forget women combatants that have no place in a WWII game. /s

Also red dot sights and holoscopes didn't exist in WWII either, the batteries for those weren't invented for another 15 years and RDS weren't invented till 1975. Hell they barely had working night vision gear in WWII...and people complain having women in battlefield V is historically inaccurate?!
monkeyemoness
QUOTE(Kane @ Dec 19 2018, 11:33 AM) *

Worked my way through Paper Mario: TTYD to chapter 7. Getting down to the nitty gritty!

I was about to say that's my favorite chapter, but I was thinking of Chapter 6. (The Excess Express chapter. Love it.)

Saw my sister playing the game a few days ago, too. She couldn't find her way to Petal Meadows from the sewers and I had no idea where to go either. :v Might be time to refresh my memory with a playthrough.

==

Anyways, ESO New Life hell's over, back to the mix of games I was playing before. Thinking of adding Fable 2 to the pile, but idk.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.