Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skyrim Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim cheats and hints
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
SubRosa
Acadian: It is good to be back in a game where we can have things like scars and poses. They make Persephone come much more alive adead. I am loving her new eyes, and how they burn from the darkness.

Grits: That sweet (and rich) prince is on the very north eastern edge of the map. If you start at the Wreck of the Winter War, go east to the actual coast, and then follow it north. You will find wreckage from a ship scattered over a wide area. That is how you know you are in the right area. Keep going north almost to the tip of land. You will have to swim at least once. But you will find him there under his flag.

I updated Persephone's backstory post. So now all of her summonings have names. Her new draugr archer pal is Sigrun.

Renee: I really loved how those pics of Persephone's eyes in the darkness of her hood turned out. When I looked at the coast and saw how it was bathed in the roseate light of the setting sun, I knew I had to take pics of that.

Hmmm, these glowing balls seem to want Persephone to go through the door

Hanging around

Trollslayer

Sigrun provides ranged support

Eye to eye

Halo

Put out the fire

Trollslayer II

Persephone buys all of Sofie's flowers
Acadian
So nice to see her back in Skyrim - and following the bouncing balls at that. The one shot without headgear shows a simply adorable high ponytail! Oh, and loving Darryl's sister Sigrun. Aww, buying all Sofie's flowers. happy.gif
ghastley
Oh noes! If you keep buying all of Sophie's flowers, she'll get overloaded with empty baskets, and unable to run!
Renee
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 11 2016, 12:52 PM) *

Aw, she's right at home. Hello draugr, how ya been?

What a cute pic!

Heck yeah! Pwn that bot.

Sure, I'll buy some flowers ... they'll look great by my tomb.
Grits
Glowing balls and glowing eyes! I love that Persephone’s eyes shine with the light of the stars. That dungeon always makes me smile, as the bouncing balls are a rare thing in Skyrim that doesn’t want to kill you.

Wow, I love the new ponytail! The light is perfect in that picture.

Trollslayer gives a great look at Persephone’s blade. I have no idea where she is in that picture.

Aw, Sigrun. A look that lasts a thousand years.

Yeah, that moon picture could spawn some legends about Persephone.

Put out the fire is a fabulous catch! The look on the necro?mage’s face is priceless.

Nice teamwork from Sigrun, I don’t see any arrows sticking out of Persephone! biggrin.gif

Persephone has a lot of graves to decorate, she could be Sophie’s best customer. I could see how meeting the street kid over and over again could begin to tug on an undead girl’s still and silent heartstrings.

So great to see Skysephone again!
SubRosa
Acadian: I was hoping for a longer ponytail, like the one from Ren's Hair, but I could not find that one particular hairstyle ported to Skyrim. I did add several other ponytails, but sadly most of them clip through her hood.

ghastley: I had forgotten about Sofie and her basket collection! I'll have to see how many she gets loaded up with throughout the game. laugh.gif

Renee: Now you have the right idea! Persephone is right at home indeed.

Grits: I love those bonucy balls in Yngol Barrow. I wonder how they did those? Maybe I will remember to try to look them up in the CK.

I will have to remember to use that trollslayer pic for the Where Am I topic!

Sigrun has turned out to be an excellent summoned companion. She has one-shot killed several baddies already. But I must admit to digging more than one ancient nord arrow out of Persephone's inventory...

Persephone has lots of graves in need of floral arrangements. Something she knows all too well. It is too bad you cannot bury people, because she would take the time to give every skeleton she found a proper burial if she could.

Murder, she wrote

A necromancer is afoot

A necromancer, now underfoot

Red Undead

Redemption

Making herself at home

Feeeing the Pit Wolves of Cragslane

Aurora

Persephone is really steamed

Twilight ruin

Acadian
I can think of no one better to investigate the Windhelm Butcher than Persephone!

She does look at home among her bony friends.

Freeing the Pit Wolves! Buffy used to do that as well. She’d pacify ‘em, set ‘em free and sneak out of their range. biggrin.gif

Aurora’s a classic and beautiful shot.

I would not want to be on the other end of steamed Persephone’s two hander! ohmy.gif
Grits

Whoa, I imagine that Persephone was pretty annoyed with Calixto's doings. Nice to see him dead on the ground.

Red Dead looks neat, even the draugr's shield has red on it. That's a great picture with Fjori and Holgeir. Three undead folks having a conversation.

Steamed is a fantastic action shot, great catch!

What a gorgeous twilight sky over that ruin. Beautiful!
SubRosa
Acadian: Inspector Persephone is definitely the perfect detective to hunt down a necromantic murderer.

My characters always turn loose the pit wolves. Some of them sneak in and turn them loose, then watch them kill their former masters. Others pacify them first, and do all the killing themselves. Persephone is one of the latter. She has no quarrel with wolves. They just do what they were intended to.

Grits: Persephone definitely got all Second Age on Calixto! It just occurred to me that with him dead, his house becomes available to use as a lair. Persephone might start using it as a place to store some of her stuff, since its chests do not respawn.

I am using a mod that automatically takes screenshots during all the kill cam animations. It is giving me much better pics of them than before.

The grey pilgrim

Malediction

Arcane Power

Sigrun

Galactic waterfall
Acadian
Grey pilgrim is well-named!

Persephone looks pretty scary in Malediction.

I love the look of a ward spell in use!

Yay for Darryl’s sister!

What a beautiful capture of the waterfall and night sky effects!
Renee
She reminds me a lot of my Mycharonna in these pics. They both have that look in her eyes that insects have, like a raw intelligence sort of look. I love that sword she's got. And look at the sky in the final pic!

Well I don't think I'm gonna be getting back to sleep soon. Rattler was dead in one of my dreams yesterday morning, but maybe Persephone and Mycharonna might show up in my next one. :cold:
SubRosa
Acadian: Now you have me thinking of the Grey Council from Babylon 5: "I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light."

Sigrun is proving to be an excellent partner for Persephone. I am so glad I created her, and her back story.

I thought you would appreciate the waterfall. I believe you have posted at least one Buffy pic at that same waterfall.

Renee: I think I know what you meant about that look in the eye. It is a cold, alien look, like a shark's eyes. You can see it looking back at you, calculating, figuring things out, looking for weakness.

If Persephone shows up in your dreams you don't have anything to worry about. Unless you're a necromancer...

Tall Cool One

Ready to strike

Persephone disarms a mage

Magic battle

Bad day to be a Daedra

Sunrise

Cold Hard Bitch

Ice Queen

Hippies!

Bad day to be a bandit

Birth control

Darkwater Aurora

Persephone Crossing

Two dead girls

The Terminator
Acadian
I like the giants but LUVs the mammoths!

Bad day to be a daedra tells the whole story for those of us who know Persephone. Persephone is casting some mojo and I see Sigrun’s arrow en route.

I really like how that cool icy aura in Ice Queen makes her eyes a pretty blue so they kind of match Sigrun’s beautiful eyes.

Hippies! The draw of the warm springs is probably lost on poor Persephone. Can she remember being warm?

Get yer bandit neutered here! Free, as part of the Skyrim bandit control program!

Wow, Darkwater Aurora is gorgeous!

Grits
What a spectacular bunch of pictures you are getting with Persephone! Your skies are absolutely gorgeous, I would spend the whole time looking up. How perfect that Persephone is as comfortable at night.

It's hard to pick favorites, but Cold Hard Bitch and Two Dead Girls would be contenders. I love the close-ups that show Persephone's features and expressions. Whoever sprayed that frost all over her made a big mistake!

Hippies made me grin – imagine looking up poolside and seeing a dead girl's eyes of starlight gazing down at you. That guy is probably thinking that the mushrooms he ate were still potent after all.
Renee
Renee: I think I know what you meant about that look in the eye. It is a cold, alien look, like a shark's eyes. You can see it looking back at you, calculating, figuring things out, looking for weakness.

Yes exactly. You got it. Praying mantises are perfect example as well.

I love Cold hard b!tch and yeah, they are a bunch of hippies in that pic! Probably hit the skooma a little too hard and "hey, did you see that lady an hour ago? She was like ... all white, man! I mean, like really white." "Far out, dig it man."

Birth Control ... yikes. What is she wearing in that pic? I really like that, whatever it is. I always assume everything she's got is mod-added....

Ha ha "Two Dead Girls". laugh.gif If she won't do it, her sisssster will. Hmm hnmm haa haa!

SubRosa
Acadian: That was the sad giant with the dead mammoth in eastern Eastmarch. He is one of the friendly ones that you can get a picture with.

I don't think Persephone can remember warmth anymore. In fact, if I had to describe her in one word it would be "Cold".

Darkwater was one of those wonderful occasions where things just came together and a lovely picture presented itself.

Grits: I am glad I worked on tweaking the night time lighting. I always hated the vanilla nights, because everything looks so colorless and dim. The light I added makes things look much better.

I love when mages spray frost at Persephone. It slows her down, but barely moves her health meter. Plus the frost effect looks really cool. I am thinking of maybe trying to make an ability using the frost effect, so a character could permanently have that look. That would be neat for some kind of Ice Mage or Frost Giantess.

I think it would turn into a bad trip if Persephone showed up after taking 'shrooms! laugh.gif

Renee: The hippies probably have the best reaction of all the people who meet Persephone, because they think she is a figment of their drug-enhanced imaginations! biggrin.gif

Now that you mention it, everything Persephone has is modded! Her sword is from Drunkzealot's somewhat historically accurate weapons. Her armor is from Zzjay's Wardrobe. Her cape is from Capes of Skyrim. Her hood is from an older Assassin's Creed Armor mod that I cannot find anymore, but Assassin's Creed Ezio Auditore Masyaf Armor rework seems to have the same hood.

In the dark

The Rift

Persephone and Sigrun

Tales of the White Wolf

Frosty

The Sword of Dawn

Acadian
Wow, Persephone is ever so at home in the frozen land inhabited by the Children of the Sky.

Persephone's ponytail makes her look more girly than she looks with a hood. I like the look very much but then I'm both a sucker for ponytails and I like the dichotomy of her cold-as-ice & hard-as-steel look as I imagine her running along with her ponytail girlishly bouncing behind her. It reminds us that there really did used to be a girl in there. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Skyrim was the first game Persephone starred in. So I suppose it only natural that she fits best there.

I like how her ponytail has worked out. I had to work for hours adding hairstyles to my Deadwalker mod in order to find one that was right.

Persephone gets the lay of the land

Night moves

Sigrun

Waterfall

Red-handed

Future guard

Azura's Coast

Sea of Ghosts

Under the sky

Last sight
ghastley
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 1 2016, 11:52 PM) *

Acadian: Skyrim was the first game Persephone starred in. So I suppose it only natural that she fits best there.

I like how her ponytail has worked out. I had to work for hours adding hairstyles to my Deadwalker mod in order to find one that was right.

Azura's Coast

It worked nicely in this one. The shadow of the sword guard on the hair makes it more realistic.
Acadian
Well, I do like her ponytail and the white color is ever so perfect for her. Persephone’s force seems strong within you – I’m so please that she has grown on you so much and yes, Skyrim seems perfect for her. I confess that I suffered from Darryl withdrawls, as he and Persephone have been through so much together, but Sigrun is rapidly growing on me.

Gosh, Waterfall is simply spectacular! Wowzer! happy.gif

Is Red-Handed a display of absorb health?

Future guard. biggrin.gif

Love both shots of her pondering the Sea of Sisters.

Last sight is a fabulous close up. Her hair, eyes, scars, expression – all perfect!
SubRosa
ghastley: I have the shadows turned up to Ultra. If I don't I get really bad striping of the shadows across the snow fields. But even bugs like that aside, it is amazing how much better the shadows are in Skyrim than they were in Oblivion.

Acadian: It always feels a little odd playing Persephone without Darryl Ulfar making an appearance. But Sigrun has worked into things really well. She feels just as naturally to have back there with her bow as Ulfie does with his shouting.

Red-Handed is indeed Persephone showing off her Deadwalker Absorb Health spell. Two fists of red death! (That sounds like a kung fu movie title! laugh.gif )

I could be your mother...

Welcome home, daughter

Snowhome

Cooking up some blood pies

Home sweet home

Night over Winterhold

Night over Persephone

The last thing a necromancer ever saw

Rest well old friend...

Azura's Mountains
Acadian
I’m so glad that Sigrun is working well and gets on well with Persephone. Aww, what beautiful shots of her adopting little Sophie and taking her home.

Wow, night over Winterhold and Persephone are a couple of spectacular shots!

Rest well, old friend - those shots are always poignant for Persephone I'm sure. It is wonderful to know that even the necroslaying deadgirl is surrounding herself with some family of sorts in Sigrun and Sophie. happy.gif
Renee
aww, a mother-daughter team in the making. Look out 5th graders.

I love the cooking pic. laugh.gif What do you mean "blood pies? though" indifferent.gif

Wow, Azura's Mountain is pretty.

Persephone's gonna have some competition in Skyrim pretty soon by the way, heh heh. After I get to a certain point with Sarah and have more free time on weekends, that is.

SubRosa
Acadian: Sofie is one of the orphans I have trouble resisting, living out in the cold streets of Windhelm. She almost always gets adopted by my characters.

Persephone will always have her dead friends to keep her company. One day she might be summoning Sofie...

Renee: Gilmore Girls of Skyrim!

Haven't you heard of Blood Pudding/Sausage? I guess it is more of a vampire joke though...

Azura's Mountain actually makes me think of godzilla movies, or ones with giant mecha like Pacific Rim. I keep thinking the statue is going to come alive and climb over the mountains.

Is Sarah Phimm going to migrate to Skyland? I suspect the Dawnguard questline would work well for her!

Hello old friend

Sunset

Sunset II

Dancing in the dark

Dance partner

Persephone helps a mage study wards

Heads or tails

In the shade

Chop
Renee
Ha ha Gilmore Girls was a fun show back then. And no, never heard of bloodpudding. Um, yuck?

Sarah will not be migrating, however somebody else will be migrating from Xbox to PC. hubbahubba.gif Now for your pixies.

Sunset is so striking. Actually the first four or five look like computer art, which they are, but what I mean is they look like some pics out of a gamer magazine.

Poor guy got a little crazy, but it's not like he lost his head or anything! *snicker*

What exactly was she "chopping?" indifferent.gif
SubRosa
Renee: Gilmore Girls is back, that is what got me thinking of it.

I guess you are lucky not to have heard of blood sausage/pudding/soup, etc... It is more of an Old World dish, from when you could either starve or eat the really disgusting parts of critters.

Are you going to bring Mycharonna over to the PC? Will Khareem be disguising his way through Skyrim? Now my mind is awhirl with possibilities.

I think Persephone was chopping necromancers in that pic. They really put her in a chopping mood. devilsmile.gif

I suppose the College is to blame for this too?

A murder mystery

Vengeance

Persephone lights the funeral pyre

Who's the Dunmer private dick, that's a sex machine to all the chicks?

Lights in the darkness

Showdown

Thwarting a Daedric Princess

How are those nightmares?
Grits
Ha, did that troll just show up dead on the doorstep? I've had some odd things come over the hill into Winterhold, but never a troll. Funny!

Murder Mystery turned out perfectly, even the angle of Persephone's head is just right. What a sad quest, but I like that you can put Habd to rest. Vengeance looks awesome with the frost and red absorb effect.

Wow, Lights in the Darkness is extremely cool. Who is the lady in the fancy robes in Erandur's party picture?
Acadian
It is poignant when you think about it. Persephone may very well watch Sofie turn from child to woman to gray to bones to dust. . . . kvright.gif

Dancing in the dark looks like she’s applying her absorb health spell to the crotch of her foe. . . interesting implications. tongue.gif

Since your first shots of wards in use, I’ve always thought they were very neat – photogenic.

I chuckled over the Blame George Bush the College for everything that goes wrong in Winterhold comment. laugh.gif

Oh, I love the Vaermina quest. Especially that you can side with either Vaermina or the Priest of Mara. happy.gif
SubRosa
Grits: The dead frost troll just appeared in mid air over the steps. I am not sure if it was after Persephone fast traveled to Winterhold, or if she just walked out of the tavern. Naturally everyone walked past it without comment! I have no idea how it got there.

The fancy robe lady in Shaft Erandur's pic is Luciana. She is a Restoration trainer added by my home-made More Trainers mod. I put most of them in the inns, which has the side benefit of making them look busier. Her robes are the standard college robes, they look fancy because of Opulent Outfits. I use the replacer version, so everyone with the college-style robes gets a neat outfit.

Acadian: That is the sad curse of immortality that Persephone lives under. I am sure she has played house countless times with other orphans, watched them grow up, grow old, and die. While she goes on unchanging.

Life-eater

Persephone and Shaft teaming up

Between the darkness and the light

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

The Red Queen

Ice falls

Hot foot

The vigilant and the dead girl

Fallowstone Cave

Renee
har har, I get it! M'aiq the Liar! .. I wonder what he chose to fabricate for miss Persephone, hmm?

I really love the half dark/half light pic. It's almost like a Lopov dead-on facial shot, except it's slightly off-center. Skyrim does that....the closer we get the camera, the more it will offset to the left.

Ha ha ha "Hot Foot" laugh.gif It's been awhile, but I think that is the Dawnguard castle? Persephone is joining Dawnguard? I'm probably wrong. Been awhile, like I said.

Fallowstone Cave and the Life-eater pic are pretty. The Life-Eater one is pretty though, in that sort of way stinging corals are also pretty. indifferent.gif

Acadian
As ever, Persephone’s unique absorb health ability is both fitting for her and colorfully photogenic.

Neat the way you positioned her for darkness and light.

M’aiq. . . too bad he’s essential. . . . evillol.gif

Ice falls is a good reminder how well-suited Skyrim’s climate is for Persephone.

Vigilants of Stendar. You know, I want to like them because of their paladinesque overtones. . . but they basically make liking them impossible with their buffoonozealotry. tongue.gif
SubRosa
Renee: I am a Fleetwood Mac fan, so I could not resist plugging one of their songs (Todd Howard's theme)... wink.gif

The 3rd person camera is offset in Skyrim. It was in FO3 as well, though there are mods that center it. It is a new thing in games. I think it is supposed to make it easier to aim in 3rd person, especially at things directly in front of you (which would otherwise be blocked by your character's body).

That is Castle Dawnguard. Or Fort Dawnguard. I don't know why everything is always a fort in Bethesda games. It makes me think of old Westerns with the log walls and cavalry inside.

Acadian: I thought the lighting in the Darkness and Light pic was perfect to symbolize the darkness and light within Persephone, so I spent a lot of time getting that picture just right.

Tbh, it is kind of hard to imagine an ES game without Maiq. Is he in ESO?

I never really had any happy joy-joy feelings for the Vigilants. They remind me too much of the Inquisition and the self-proclaimed witch-hunters it inspired.

He's back!

Blue and silver eyes

Dimhollow

Now what could be in here?

You don't see that every day!

Catch

A helping hand

Face to face

Side by side

Red storm rising

In the light

Blood Moon
Renee
Oh of course, I love Fleetwood Mac too. smile.gif I was wondering what M'aiq had to say to Persephone. Sometimes he can say things which directly reflect our t00n. Guards in Skyrim sometimes do this, too.

Oh I didn't know that's why they offset in Skyrim & Fallout, didn't know this. The odd thing is in Oblivion, yes the camera is dead-center behind our character, but I find I have to aim ever-so-slightly to the left.

Oh heck yeah. Persephone + Serana. Sweet. I wonder if Persephone will get along with that motormouth, though. hehe.gif Are you a Led Zeppelin fan too?

Acadian
Yay Darryl!!! I love Darryl and am so glad you have him back. Old blue eyes is magnificent. goodjob.gif

Wow, adventures with Serana. Silver and red eyes. So. . . did you hear the one about the two dead girls who walked into a tavern? tongue.gif

Can’t wait to see how Persephone and Serana Complainsalot get along.

Gosh, Blood Moon is another gorgeous shot!
SubRosa
Renee: I forgot what Maiq was saying that time. I think something about getting in trouble in Riften and fleeing to Windhelm, where nobody cared. I like the guards comments better, like the "The gods gave you two hands, and you use both for your weapon, I respect that."

I am a huge Zeppelin fan! In fact, That song is one of Persephone's theme songs. I am listening to another one of her songs as I write this.

Acadian: I have been saving Old Blue eyes for a while now. Kicking off the Dawnguard questline seems like a great occasion to bring him back.

Ever since creating Persephone, Serana has been one of my favorite NPCs. She and Persephone fit together so perfectly. They are among the few people in the world who can understand one another.

I am using the Shut Up Serana! mod, which curbs some of her more annoying tendencies, like constantly saying: "What did you need?"

I love the moons in the ES games. The Fallout games - and most other games in general - don't have night skies to compare to the ES games.

Persephone has declared war upon the Thalmor

Persephone gets all First Age

Home, sweet creepy castle

The prodigal daughter returns

Welcome back

Say hello...

...To my little friend

Haunted
Acadian
Yay for Persephone’s war on the Thalmor!

I figured she’d get on well with Serana – they have a fair amount in common. I can imagine they would make a fun and solid team. Especially when augmented by Darryl and Serana’s resurrected bunnies and chickens and deer. tongue.gif

Wow, that big bandit on the ship completely lost his head for Persephone.

Haunted is a good name for your last haunting shot – very interesting and effective shot.
Renee
Agreeing with Acadian. Haunted is way-cool. I had to stare at it for a few moments to see the face.

That's nice to see she brought Serana home. Is Persephone doing the Dawnguard quest on the vampire's side? I still have memories of Lord Haaf-Mersey trying to make that initial walk up to Serana's dad's castle, and getting rejected because he refused to join their side.

In the Light is a great song--in fact I've always liked the simplicity of Physical Graffiti...Led Zepplin scaling back. hehe.gif

ghastley
Since we're getting near Halloween, I'm in a Vampirella mood, but also in an Orc mood, so Jugula was the result.

Jugula at home (where else?)

Jugula in action

She's taken Fjotra to the Markarth Temple, where the young Sybil has some new outfits,

So does Hamal.
Acadian
There is some logic there. No doubt Jugula certainly distracts her foes which probably makes dispatching them easier. It is a bit tough to imagine hopping and jumping around in that outfit though - ouch! laugh.gif

Oh I love the little outfit you gave the new Sybil! That's adorable! happy.gif
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 22 2016, 04:24 PM) *

Since we're getting near Halloween, I'm in a Vampirella mood, but also in an Orc mood, so Jugula was the result.

Jugula at home (where else?)

Jugula in action

She's taken Fjotra to the Markarth Temple, where the young Sybil has some new outfits,

So does Hamal.

Jugula! What a fitting name! BWAAHAA! You did a great job on her, and I love the pony tail!

QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 22 2016, 05:26 PM) *

There is some logic there. No doubt Jugula certainly distracts her foes which probably makes dispatching them easier. It is a bit tough to imagine hopping and jumping around in that outfit though - ouch! laugh.gif
*snip*

Acadian is just worried her "Jugs" will spill out while she is bouncing around, lol.

SubRosa
Acadian: Now the guards are saying "I hear you're the one who took it to the Thalmor. You sure know how to pick your enemies!" biggrin.gif

The Haunted pic was accidental. I was trying to get a look behind Persephone, and when I swung the camera around it zoomed in like that, so you could just see that ghostly image of her.

Renee: Persephone is doing Dawnguard from the Dawnguard side. One look Harkon's table manners is enough for her to make that call. Still, it is ironic that the Dawnguard's most powerful members are both undead (Persephone and Serana) laugh.gif

ghastley: I hope Jugsey has a some frost resistance, otherwise she is going to catch cold! laugh.gif

Beauty shot

Bright Eyes

Silver

Lucia has a new home

John Henry

The Wolf Queen

Airborne

The Red Glow of Death
Acadian
Beauty shot is not what I was expecting, but I surely do love old blue eyes.

Bright eyes, on the other hand, really is a beauty in that shot!

I laughed at the Lucia shot – “Thanks for bringing me home. What can I get into?” tongue.gif

Some great action shots vs the Wolf Queen. Does Potema remember Persephone?
SubRosa
Acadian: Who can resist a pic of Sinatra Ulfar! biggrin.gif He did it his way, and it is definitely witchcraft. laugh.gif

Bright eyes came out really well, with the blue effect on the sword lighting up the line of Persephone's eyes so well.

Persephone always brings up a crop of warriors. Her kids will always know how to defend themselves.

Potema may very well have come face to face with Persephone in life (or death as the case may be). Given that Potema was a notable necromancer, Persephone would have definitely aligned against her.

Skywalker

The Wolf Queen

Regicide

Alas Potema, I knew her...

What do you mean I look a little pale?

Sofie has a pet

I just noticed this thing sticking out above the main foyer inside Fort Dawnguard

It looks like a series of lenses or focusing crystals, probably for Isran's vampire detector

Taking sides
Renee
Ha ha ha yeah... I can just hear Arcadia now: "I have herbs, ingredients, potions, and poultices on my shelves. You look like you're feeling ill, how do you feel?" laugh.gif

Is she levitating in Skywalker? Or is that just part of the quest that I'm not remembering? ... Oooh, what a cute pet for Sofie. blink.gif What added that pup? I must have...

Acadian
Very eerie shot of Persephone floating above the fray.

I very much enjoyed that whole Solitude/Wolf Queen quest series.

Well, Arcadia (no relation) does indeed have a point. Could be ataxia. I hear it’s quite a problem in Cyrodiil.

Aww, luvs Sofie’s pet fox. Surprised? tongue.gif

I never looked up to notice the source of Izzy’s vamp checking light – very neat!

Heh, Izzy does make it easy to befriend Serana. I imagine Persephone will befriend Serana – and help the DG destroy Harkon.
SubRosa
Renee: The floating pic is from using the Ascend pose. It is a vanilla pose added by the Puppeteer Pose mod I use.

Sofie's fox is vanilla. With the Hearthfire dlc, the kids you adopt can come home with pets. Sofie's is a snow fox. The fox texture is from an HD retexture mod I use though.

Acadian: Persephone is originally from Cyrodiil. So maybe there is a connection to all that pale-ness down there?

I thought it was neat that Sofie's pet was a snow fox, considering that their home is in Winterhold. It would have been weird if it was a regular red fox from that neck of the glacier.

I really do love Isran's voice. Which makes it a little hard for me to dislike the character. They did really well with the voice actors they used for the Dawnguard DLC. But I do love how everyone reacts when you tell them that Isran wants their help...

Looks like something untoward befell the Moth Priest visiting Skyrim

Glowing Eyes to the rescue

Don't see this everyday...

Persephone at the controls

Dexy's Midnight Runners

"Will you stop swimming in the sky!"

Comes a Horseman

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky...
Renee
You got lucky catching that horseman riding by. The guy still spooks me out til this day *shudders* Are you enjoying Serana's company? I know you don't like followers so much. I think Serana is awesome though. Compared to all the other followers. She has a habit of saying the right thing at exactly the right time, in my opinion. She's very observant.

... in comparison to Mjoll, who motormouths her way, constantly talking about stuff which is way off-topic, and stuff she's repeated dozens of times! I like Marcurio actually... his arrogance is very convincing. He's not too chatty, not until there's a battle going on. I don't remember what Lydia is like, but I would say Rayya is the least talkative. She's just there mostly to kick some butt, which she did a little too effectively in Lord Haaf-Mersey's game.

That is a convincing retexture on that fox for sure (Sofie's pet) because I had no idea. It looks like an entirely new animal to me.

Acadian
I’m with you – I think the Dawnguard is a beautiful questline for Persephone and can just imagine the kinship she develops with Serana.

The ghostly sword you gave Serana is a superb choice!

Woot, the headless horseman!
SubRosa
Renee: I love the Headless Horseman. I have followed him at least once. He takes you all the way to Hamvir's Rest, where he disappears into the graveyard.

Serana is the best follower Bethesda ever made, so I like having her around. In spite of all the ice shards I keep digging out of my back... laugh.gif She has a lot of special dialogue for specific places you visit, which is really neat. Plus she interacts with the world more better than the regular followers. But mostly she has a wonderful voice (thanks to Laura Bailey), and is just a well done person. Being undead herself, Persephone feels more at ease with Serana than she can with any living person.

Acadian: TBH, I just love listening to Laura Bailey's voice. She is one of the best voice actors I have ever heard.

I had saved the Ghostblade from Persephone's earlier visit with The Pale Lady. I am glad I kept it. I was originally going to give Serana an ebony sword, but then I saw the Ghostblade, and it just seemed perfect.

I was wondering if I would see the Headless Horseman this playthrough, and then there he was! It is the little things like him that I love about Bethesda games.

Broken Oar Grotto

Spray

Who's hungry?

Shadowgreen

Pumpkin Spice Spriggan

Sneaking

Flagman

Swimming with Serana

Ice and Lightning
Acadian
I think BethSoft learned a great deal from the fantastic work of companion mod creators like Vilja etc and it really shows in Serana – she’s not there yet but is a massive step in the right direction for vanilla followers. And I agree also that Laura Bailey’s voice acting for Serana is superb.

Broken Oar Grotto – nice to see P&S straying off the straight DG path for some fun.

Spray – Oh noes! I hope that’s not Persephone’s blood? Does she even bleed?

Who’s hungry really shows what good ‘moms’ P&S are – considering that neither of them eat.

Aww, Shadowgreen warms my heart. I’m so glad Persephone has a friend besides her bony or draugry pals.

Heh, that matron certainly does look done up in Halloweenie colors!

Nice shot of Persephone sneaking with her trademark absorb health spells at the ready.

Flagman. One of her old friends?

Swimming. Must be nice to not really have to breathe.

Ice and Lightning is an imposing shot of Serana – even if we know she’s probably going to resurrect a chicken. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.