Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skyrim Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim cheats and hints
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
ghastley
I just made a small addition to Conina the Hairdresser's outfit.
Acadian
Love the pair of scissors sticking out of her pouch! Claymore for the main cutting and scissors for final trim/shaping. I like it. biggrin.gif
ghastley
Cohen the Barbarian has done a few more quests and left devastation in his wake.

Idgrod the younger and Ingun Black-Briar

SubRosa
Bjorn was born to be wild!
Acadian
Ghastley - Looks like they've really improve the rewards you get for completing quests since I played! wink.gif

Renee - Bjorn back to head-bashin' again? And rats! What is it about rats? I thought that was just for new Fighters Guild initiates. tongue.gif
Vital
Whilst my xbox one screenshots aren't as pretty as the great shots you guys take on PC, I thought I'd post some of the scenes I captured from Eldys' adventures.

Here she is travelling along the secret mountain pass between the rift and whiterun, which always reminds of Carahadras from LOTR. This was a cool shot of the view as the pass ended and she entered the tundra.

Another of my favourite spots in Skyrim. We had a hairy encounter with a bandit thug on the tree. From a different angle.

A gloomy sunset in the mountains.

Mist descending from the mountains. Actually a little ominous when you have frostfall installed.

Here she is with her hood off, performing in the tavern in Morthal.

And finally, resting atop Folgunthar after a long journey and a dangerous dungeon dive.

Acadian
Vital, thanks for sharing some nice shots of Eldys and her Skyworld. I remember that wonderful fallen log bridge across the canyon. I think your xbox shots look great! goodjob.gif
SubRosa
Who is the skelly that Eldy has trailing her? Skinny? Bones? Rattle?

I love that log bridge! I always look for Kong to come attack when I am crossing it.

The mountain sunset is wonderfully doomful. It looks like Mordor could be over the horizon.
Renee
Nice landscape shots. The gloomy sunset one is my fave. biggrin.gif

Oh wow, you can get Frostfall on Xbox these days? ... Yes, that one does get pretty intense. I personally prefer its Lite setting, and even then it seems a little too harsh!
Vital
Acadian - Glad you like my snaps! smile.gif Little spots like that fallen log really break up long, sometimes uneventful journeys along Skyrim's roads.

Subrosa - Try Pablo! wink.gif

Mordor was exactly the vibe I got from that sunset too. It worked really well because that was taken near the 'Bone Altar' in the Rift, shortly before Eldys raised her skelly. Felt like there was darkness afoot ohmy.gif

Renee - Yeah, the modding options on Xbox One are fairly extensive. Nothing like PC of course, but plenty enough to spice up the game. Frostfall has been one of the bigger 'game changers', but I've actually found all the little effect mods have improved the game too. Shots like that sunset wouldn't have been possible with vanilla Skyrim's often drab colours.
Acadian
What a great collection of shots! Humor, action and even a Lopov shot at the end! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Yikes, a troll got into Dragon Bridge!

Hammertime!

A Lopov shot! smile.gif
Kane
After ditching the special edition, I've finally gotten my copy of LE modded and ready to go for Cain's story. I posted this picture at Haven last night, and it marks my first official screenie. Ghastley requested I post it here, too. smile.gif

Masser and Secunda
Renee
Aw, that's lovely. wub.gif Why did you ditch the SE?
ghastley
QUOTE(Cain @ Oct 9 2017, 09:23 AM) *

After ditching the special edition, I've finally gotten my copy of LE modded and ready to go for Cain's story. I posted this picture at Haven last night, and it marks my first official screenie. Ghastley requested I post it here, too. smile.gif

Masser and Secunda

Actually I thought it would make a good picture for the Caption This thread, when the chance arises. They look like they're having a conversation.
Kane
QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 9 2017, 11:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Cain @ Oct 9 2017, 09:23 AM) *

Masser and Secunda

Actually I thought it would make a good picture for the Caption This thread, when the chance arises. They look like they're having a conversation.

Whoops. I always forget about that thread, TBH.
Acadian
Great shot, Cain - I've always loved the Tamrielic night sky. smile.gif
Acadian
What a hoot as Hecate shares her Fallout comparisons. Flying deathclaws indeed! Love her big ponytail, Triss outfit and trademarked HecateSpecs. You’ve done a fabulous job with her!
Renee
Cripes SR, her face looks like an oil painting in that fourth pic.

I was gonna say she lost her glasses when she got Lasik eye surgery. biggrin.gif But then, I realized she hasn't been to an Earth game like GTA CoD. biggrin.gif

Wow, her bow looks wicked in that BFB pic. What is that, a summoned bow? Or did she borrow a mythic piece from Buffy?

Cool, looks like we'll have some fun in Skyrim this winter. :cold:
Lopov
Welcome, Hecate, welcome to Skyrim!

Looks like she, just like NCR soldiers, wished for a nuclear winter and got it!

She's hot - with spectacles she looks like a naughty teacher. hubbahubba.gif

Hecate learns that deathclaws are even larger in Skyrim, not to mention they can fly, but soon she'll learn that they're not nowhere as dangerous as the wasteland ones. Or maybe she won't learn that if she won't pursue the MQ.

What's a chaurus doing in Bleak Falls Barrow? huh.gif

Lopov'ed and looking very good. cool.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Hecate came out well. Though I still miss an actual sniper rifle for her, like her Mk 14 EBR or M110.

Renee: She wouldn't be Hecate without her trademark glasses. She has the Four Eyes trait after all (at least in the games that have Traits)...

Her white bow is from the Spectral Bow and Arrows mod. I decided to stop using it because the white glow of the bow was so bright it was making my eyes nightblind in dark interiors.

Lopov: This whole snow thing is a new experience to Hecate. Not to mention rain!

I am actually going to try to do the main quest with Hecate. We will see if I can get through it though. I have never managed it before in Skyrim.

I removed all the spiders in my game a long time ago, and replaced them with critters like skeevers, wolves, bears, and chaurus.

Spells to soothe the savage beast

Rockstar

Wow, this praying stuff never worked in the Wasteland!

Straight shooter

Unhand me mutie!

Hecate does what she does best

Magic is cool

Black bow

Can't hit me

But I can hit you

Sniper duel

Incoming

Down
Renee
Wow, great shots hon, you must really be having fun.

So I know all of yours have different roles they follow combat-wise. Was Hecate your sniper, or one of your snipers, in Fallout 4?

My favorite this time is Straight Shooter. Love all the darkness in that one, and the look on her face, even though half-covered.

Lopov
More good shots of Hecate and her glasses. And her bow of course.

At least in Skyrim she can soothe the beasts.

Lol, Wood Elves are the Mutants of Skyrim. laugh.gif Well in a way they are. Sorry Acadian. tongue.gif

Hecate is in "Boston"! rollinglaugh.gif

In the wastes she was skilled with a sniper rifle but obviously she's unmatched with a bow too.
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 8 2017, 11:39 AM) *

Lol, Wood Elves are the Mutants of Skyrim. laugh.gif Well in a way they are. Sorry Acadian. tongue.gif

Hey hey!!

Here is a quick shot of Nassqa, my Akaviri ore-miner. He just got chased by a sabercat, and he escaped by going down some waterfalls. Look on his face is priceless.
Acadian
Some beautiful - and nostalgic - bow action shots in Skyrim! With a few tweaks, archery really is very fun in Skyrim. smile.gif

Mutants? Heh, we get called that and worse in ESO. tongue.gif

Renee, priceless expression there on Nassqa indeed!
ghastley
QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 8 2017, 12:23 PM) *

Here is a quick shot of Nassqa, my Akaviri ore-miner. He just got chased by a sabercat, and he escaped by going down some waterfalls. Look on his face is priceless.

I think I know which sabrecat that was, down the hill from Ivarstead. I assume he managed to bypass the troll by going around the back of its cave.
Renee
QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 8 2017, 01:06 PM) *

I think I know which sabrecat that was, down the hill from Ivarstead. I assume he managed to bypass the troll by going around the back of its cave.

Yes. That would have made a good Where am I? cake.gif
SubRosa
Renee: It is nice to get back to Skyrim. It has been long enough that there are things I have forgotten, and am discovering anew.

Hecate was a sniper in the Fallout games. She used an M110 Semi Automatic Sniper System in Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and an Mk14 EBR in Fallout 4. One shot, on kill is her creed.

Naasqua looks really ticked off!

Lopov: I turned the Animal Allegiance shout into three spells of varying strength that make animals friendly. The game is a lot nicer when I do not have to kill every wolf or bear I run across.

There are tons of muties in Skyrim! But no signs of radiation. Obviously the apocalypse must have happened a long time ago in this land...

Acadian: It took me a week, but I finally remembered you can zoom in with the right mouse button when using a bow! laugh.gif I am starting to get back in the way this game is played.

Sven is definitely on the outs...

Magic is much better than stimpacks

Sniper by moonlight

The Lopov shot

Feral Ghoul!

Close up
Renee
AWW she's cooking! wub.gif How domestic! Even sniper/bowgirls get into the cooking pot sometimes.

Really love that moonlight shot, that's lovely. And the last one. She's got that determined look. dry.gif `
Acadian
Wonderful shots, and so glad to see Hecate adjusting nicely to the medieval fantasy tundra. Properly modded, I did indeed find Skyrim to be a magnificently satisfying archer/sniper hunting ground. After 4K hours in the game with only one character though, it did grow to feel. . . a bit small and overly familiar. smile.gif
Lopov
Maybe you just started a tradition by taking screenies of other NPCs in the game with only the leg of the PC being visible, that would be called the SubRosa shot. wink.gif

Magic better than stimpaks - hmpf, Hecate is already turning her back to the wastes. tongue.gif

Sniper by the moonlight is fantastic.

Lopov'ed in Whiterun.

Wherever you walk, there are feral ghouls, right?

When I read "close-up" I thought it'll be of the feral ghoul. laugh.gif
SubRosa
Renee: That is actually Camilla that is doing the cooking. Hecate is the leg off at the far left in the picture. laugh.gif

I love the moons in Skyrim. They are always begging for screenshots.

Acadian: Skyland got old for me too. But since I have left it alone for over a year, I find I am rediscovering some things again. Especially dialogue. I am hearing things which I swear is for the first time. Which could be, it has been many years since I did the vanilla start of the game, and seen Hadvar and Ralof, or talked to Jarl Balgruuf and Farengar.

Lopov: Some people might think Skyrim is a harsh, unforgiving land. But they have never been to the Wasteland!

The funny thing is I find Fallout's Feral Ghouls much more creepy than any of the real undead in the ES games!

Sniper vs Flying Deathclaw

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

How about a breath mint?

Up close

Deathclawborn?

Did that mountain just say something to me?
Renee
OH no, Hecate killed Killer Frost's pet!

OKay I see. Duh, that cook from the last batch hasn't got glasses. My bad. I'll have to do a couple pics with that style though. Yeah, when I launch Laprimma, I'll do a couple leg pics of her, off-screen. rollinglaugh.gif
Lopov
Hecate kills her first flying deathclaw but not before it refreshed her with its icy breath.

An arrow straight to its uvula.

Is she floating in the pic when absorbing its soul?

Do the mountains speak?

Acadian
I'm so glad that you and Hecate are enjoying Skyrim. I can imagine how coming back after a time off would be pretty nice - it is a neat game, after all. smile.gif Great dragon fightin' shots of Hecate and her bow in action!
SubRosa
Renee: Not to worry, Killer Frost has other icy pets to play with...

Lopov: Hecate was floating. My pose mod has a pose called Ascent that does that. It is something from the vanilla game, though I am not sure when it normally happens. It goes well with absorbing dragon souls.

The mountain speaks when there are Greybeards on it! laugh.gif

Acadian: After the last few dragon fights, I am starting to think Hecate might need to get a bigger boat bow...

The New Mutants

Hmmm, maybe Hecate should read this?

Just another day at Breezehome

Baking some tasty treats

Sneaking

My Word
Renee
Hey those are some odd things. I'm assuming a mod added that giant book? If not... how did I miss that all this time? And what is that phantasm-looking essence in Breezehome! Yikes!
Acadian
Ah yes, dragon fights. In her Skyprime, Buffy did well with those - a combo of strong bowpower and maxed out magic resistance (Breton blood from her father, the Mara questline, every trick to max it out).

Fun pictures of life in Skyrim for Hecate. Cooking and such. Heh, darn kids - always letting the atronach out of the bottle. 'My Word' is cute - and wonderfully titled.
Lopov
After Super Mutants Hecate meets Furry Mutants. At least they're friendly, though.

What a big book! Even bigger than the Black Books of Hermaeus Mora.

The child is not to be blamed for the summoned creature. tongue.gif

Ovens in Skyrim at least work compared to those in the wastes.

She seems to be quite high on that fallen tree. I don't recognize the location, though.
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 20 2017, 05:10 AM) *

Ovens in Skyrim at least work compared to those in the wastes.

I love how she's still wearing her superhero outfit as she's cooking.
SubRosa
Renee: I am using a Breezehome mod, and the giant book is part of it. It is the readme for the mod. Obviously the author wanted people to read it! laugh.gif

The phantasm-thing is a summoned Cyclone, from my Aedra Summoning mod. It is just a Storm Atronach that I renamed to make it an Aedra. That is all Hecate summons, at least so far.

Hecate's superhero outfiit is her only clothes! Nothing else looks nearly as good.

Acadian: I don't have a lot of experience with fighting dragons. I usually never see them in my games! For things so gigantic, they are gosh darn difficult to hit when they are flying around. I am using a mod that reskins them, and I cannot remember if makes them tougher as well. They are not easy fights, that is for certain.

Lopov: There seem to be more mutants in Skyrim than in the Wasteland! But at least the Skyrim ones seem better behaved. At least most of them. OTOH, in the Wasteland the humans are the feral ones!

I might even actually do the Hermy Mora stuff in Dragonborn for once. At least the way it is supposed to be done. I typically work around the entire DB main quest so I don't have to do it.

That fallen tree is the one in south-west Eastmarch, that goes across the big river ravine. The area north of Ivarstead. There is always a bandit sitting on top of it. It makes me think of King Kong.

Attacked by Miraak's Cultists

Hot under the collar

Hecate and her Cyclone

In the end, there can be only one

Super smack down

This must be how Buffy feels around the rest of us...

Relaxing by the fire

Dinner
Acadian
What a wonderful set of shots!

Heh, to an archer, a 'ward' spell simply marks her target. I remember that area with those skellies standing so conveniently all together in a puddle of oil to light off. Love Hecate's Stormie. 'Only One' is a cool shot and marvelously titled.

Buffy tried that big ponytail but felt like it was bigger than she was and Superian teased her. Hecate wears it well though. Speaking of Buffy, yes, that is exactly how she feels sometimes! Has to jump up onto the counter to get a clerk's attention. laugh.gif

Relaxing by the fire is just magnificent! The cozy feel, beautiful room and Hecate's pose is picture perfect!
Lopov
The only cool thing about Miraak's cultists are their masks.

Cyclone's is Hecate's Kevin Costner - bodyguard.

I like the floating effect as she's absorbing the soul. She better hurry to Solstheim else Miraak will capture souls instead of Hecate. Unless that happens only if you go to Solstheim and then return to Skyrim without finishing the MQ there, I don't recall anymore.

Sittin' like a Jarl!

Bon appetit, girls.
ghastley
The Miraak stealing souls thing only starts when you've read the first book at his temple. Before that, he doesn't know about you, so he doesn't interfere. As you point out, it will happen anywhere after that, even if you return to the mainland.

And you get them all back when you finally defeat him.
SubRosa
Acadian: Those ward spells do make aiming much easier in the dark!

That ponytail probably is bigger than Buffy!

Lopov: The Miraak Cultist masks make me think of Cthulhu.

The Cyclone has a bad habit of getting in the way and blocking Hecate's shots. Or it stands back and flings lightning bolts instead of intercepting the bad guys charging at Hecate. So I have been experimenting with other critters to summon. When she was lower level she had ice wraiths and salamanders (just an ice wraith I gave a fire effect too), and they worked great. But sadly they do not survive a single hit anymore.

ghastley: I didn't know that about Miraak. None of my characters have ever actually fought him. I was not planning on going to Solstheim until after the vanilla game's main quest, so it won't be an issue.

What is it, Dragons?

That is one big Deathclaw

Hecate has balls

Hecate has a new hat

It's a man's world

Hecate does what she does best

Hecate looses the winds

In Thalmor disguise

Sniper

Acadian
What a beautiful opening shot with the aerial dragon in the snow.

Heh, I remember ‘Hecate’s balls’ quest.

New hat? Nah, no room for that ponytail!

Man’s world? Or is Hecate simply a dude magnet?

Love the shots of Hecate’s sniping in action. I know what you mean about the Stormie getting in the way. SkyBuff settled on Kitsune. The vixen was below Buffy’s line of fire. She was set up to do no significant damage to the ankles or knees of Buffy's foes, but her magical wardings could make a dragon priest wince – a tiny tank.
Winter Wolf
That is one big deathclaw! A single shot bow is never going to cut it....Automatic weaponry- now that is another thing...Looks like Hecate is scratching under its chin!

Man's world? Who is leading the troop in that pic? Ha!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.