Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skyrim Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim cheats and hints
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
SubRosa
What a great pic of the wolves in mid-leap!

Two on one is no fair, they deserve the sparkles!
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Dec 31 2016, 09:51 AM) *

Okay, these're great shots, but we really need something more, can you handle that, missy? Makeup! Steady! Action!

QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Dec 29 2016, 06:12 PM) *

'Sunny day in Winterhold' is a shot I never see playing on Xbox

I have seen the sun while playing on Xbox, in Winterhold. The problem is it'll only stay sunny for a few minutes. By the time we're headed somewhere on this nice, sunny day, the snowstorm soon begins.

Come and think of it, I'm not sure if it stays sunny on PC either. I'll have to check next time one of mine is there.
SubRosa
It stays sunny on my PC, because I modded the weather. smile.gif
Acadian
Wow, great action shots! Like SubRosa, I especially liked the wolves in mid combat leap.
Winter Wolf
Wow! What an epic pic with the wolves in mid leap. smile.gif And I especially love the snow detail on the fur.

Are you running frostfall or other settings that add hypothermia, or environment mods? Or just playing the game vanilla?

Renee- Yes, you spin around twice in Winterhold and a new snow storm blows in!
Lopov
@SubRosa - two bandits were tough, one was an outlaw and the Redguard guy was a boss. He has a great looking modded armor and cutlass.

@Renee - in my game weather in Riften also changes rapidly. Most of the time it's foggy / cloudy but it can be sunny at times yet it doesn't stay sunny for long. Usually it changes for the worse when passing Mistveil Keep.

@Acadian - there were five wolves altogether and when Forrah was done healing, another one attacked. They rarely attack in so large packs.

@Winter Wolf - I don't use any weather mods or Frostfall either, I only use Wet & Cold to see snow on NPCs.

__

Leisurely

Endangered

In Falmer against Falmer

Muffled and destructive

New student in the classroom

Time to change armor

Centurion tricked

Run!

Embraced by the night

Warming

At that point I didn't know whether Forrah will be able to defeat the centurion on her own, so she lured him up the stairs on the right and once it made its way to the top, she jumped down, picked up Grimsever an ran.
Acadian
I love that dungeon where Grimsever is! You remain a master of action shots - wow! Very clever of Forrah to outsmart Mr Metalpants at the end of the dungeon. Glad you got a shot when she left the dungeon - you can almost feel the welcome cold fresh air out there. That said, it is nice to find a cozy tavern and warm up!

SubRosa
Forrah puts the Falmer's weapons and armor to good use against them! She must be pretty decent level already, to be taking them on.

I think Forrah is going to teach that Falmer a lesson!

I wish I had abs like Forrah's...

She outmaneuvered old bronze-butt! laugh.gif

Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 2 2017, 03:55 AM) *

@Renee - in my game weather in Riften also changes rapidly. Most of the time it's foggy / cloudy but it can be sunny at times yet it doesn't stay sunny for long. Usually it changes for the worse when passing Mistveil Keep.

We have talked about this before many times. smile.gif On Xbox (I swear) it is often sunny in the Rift area. Right Winter Wolf? You're on console, right WW? The Rift / Riften is gorgeous with sunshine on consoles. On PC though, I have noticed it's often gloomy, foggy, misty, rainy....

Time to change armor

Wow, look at her now. What armor is that? Looks very fantasy gamer-ish.
Lopov
@Acadian - thank you! I share your opinion that Mzinchaleft is a fun ruin to explore. I assumed the centurion won't be clever enough and won't jump down from the upper terrace but this is exactly what happened, that's why he's so close to Forrah in the pic where she's running out of the ruin.

@SubRosa - she was somewhere around level 14 when she explored Mzinchaleft. She leveled up first ten levels very quickly because the alternate beginning scenario put her in the eastern Skyrim which has a lot of high-leveled areas. Bronze-butt! laugh.gif

@Renee - that is vanilla armor called simply Falmer armor. A full set can be found in Mzinchaleft. Forrah wears all but boots and she wears helmet very rarely. I think this armor looks great.

__

Candlelight

Candlemorning light

Taking a steep shortcut

When vampires attack

When giants fall

Grimsever found its owner

And Forrah met a new friend
Acadian
Somebody learned a new light spell! That first shot is a beauty. goodjob.gif

Yay, Mjoll the Lioness! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Candlelight looks cold! Brrrrr.

That is quite a short cut. The first step is a doozy!

Vampires vs Stormcloaks!

Wow, the giant got inside the stronghold at Largashbur?

It's Mjoll-Mouth! If she were not female, I would have guessed at what she was doing in the corner! ohmy.gif tongue.gif
Renee
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 3 2017, 02:39 PM) *

Somebody learned a new light spell! That first shot is a beauty. goodjob.gif

I agree.

I love seeing Lopov game with a spell-caster. It's rare that he does this, and a woman spell-caster in scant armor too. wub.gif

Lopov
@Acadian - Mjoll the talking Lioness. wink.gif

@SubRosa - when the giant attacked Largashbur, some Orcs rushed outside and tried to kill him. When he was done with them, he marched inside the stronghold where Forrah finished him off.

Now I regret that I didn't wait for Aerin to get in the corner. laugh.gif

@Renee - Forrah is my first character to combine several schools of magic. Lucius only used Restoration and before I didn't have any character that'd use magic at all.

__

Shadow of the Nightcaller

Vaermina's varmint

Dreamstride

That's a glitch, during the Dreamstride you're not supposed to see your character but because I used the Animations mod, when Forrah drank the potion, the animation played out in 3rd person and I was able to see her. But in the end the game crashed so I reloaded, disabled Animations and then it worked fine.

Erandur & Forrah

"No high five for you!"

Destroying the skull

New weapon - Mace of Aevar Stone-Singer - added by Immersive Weapons mod. It was carried by the Nord in the Dreamstride pic.
ghastley
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 5 2017, 01:18 PM) *

New weapon - Mace of Aevar Stone-Singer - added by Immersive Weapons mod. It was carried by the Nord in the Dreamstride pic.

That's one serious back-scratcher!
Acadian
I love the Vaermina Mara quest!

'No High Five for You!' showcases that Forrah is a bit busty for that Falmer armor. tongue.gif Perhaps an alternative title for the shot might be 'Reach for my bewb and I'll cut off yer hand!'
Lopov
@ghastley - nothing feels better than scratch your back with the same weapon you use to kill enemies.

@Acadian - I also love Vaermina's quest. In Oblivion it's my favorite Daedric quest too.

You'll see what happened to a Draugr that managed to stab Forrah's bewb. Coming soon.

__

Looking you

Stepped on a rune trap

When women attack

Mjoll's revenge

Faterwalls

Training

Sleepy Riften
Renee
Did you ditch your "Snow is Everywhere" mod?

Um...I don't seen any fatter walls in that pic. I only see OOhhhhhh I get it. biggrin.gif

How hard was it to get that Rune Trap picture just right? laugh.gif

Acadian
Looking you is a classic Lopov shot! And my goodness, I do like Forrah's look. happy.gif

Mjoll's revenge! What a great set of action shots capturing this cheer-worthy event. goodjob.gif
SubRosa
Is that Mjoll with Forrah in the Shadow of the Nightcaller pic? I think Forrah might have a frostbitten tummy after that! ohmy.gif

Cool to be able to see yourself in the Dreamstride! I get a lot of crashes with that quest too. For a long time it CTD's if I saved the game at any point after going into the Dreamstride.

Looking at you is a classic Lopov pic!

Bronze-Butt is in for a shock! You know what Minsc says: "The bigger they are, the harder I hit!"
Lopov
@Renee - ever since I reinstalled Skyrim, I don't use Snow is everywhere anymore. When I last used the mod, it was only partially done and it conflicts with Real Shelter.

To get the rune trap picture right, I pressed tfc 1 as soon as the centurion stepped on it.

@Acadian - Forrah stepped back when the centurion was badly damaged, allowing Mjoll to deal the final strike.

@SubRosa - yes, that's Mjoll with Forrah, Wet & Cold mod automatically puts hood and/or cloak on her if in cold areas. Forrah's Falmer Armor seems to be quite warm. whistling.gif

__

Fall of the giant

Largashbur

When Maven attacks

Some glitch occurred there and Maven Black-Briar suddenly started attacking all Riften guards. Of course, because she's essential, she killed anyone who attacked her so I used the console to stop her combat. At such points essentiality of 90% of Skyrim 'ruined' the scene, at least for me. I'm not a fan of essential NPCs and I could roleplay that Maven was killed by Riften guard. Now I roleplayed that some guards tried to kill Maven but she got better.

In a good company
Acadian
Nice shots!

I liked the Malacath quests in both Oblivion and Skyrim.

How odd about Maven misbehaving.

How nice of Forrah and Mjoll to take the cats for a walk. tongue.gif
ghastley
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 10 2017, 02:01 PM) *

I roleplayed that some guards tried to kill Maven but she got better.

She does seem to have a dagger through her thumb, but people have recovered from worse than that. biggrin.gif
SubRosa
That looks like a giantsicle!

I see Motormouth is dressed to the nines in the remains of bronze-butt!

Too bad Maven lived. You can always just use the console to disable or markfordelete essential NPCs who should die. I do that when if I don't already have a mod that removes their essential status.

Khajiit all wear headbands? Are they all Shaolin Kitties? laugh.gif
Renee
She looks hawt in that bone chitin armor, or whatever she's got on now. Again, she's like some stunner we'd see on the cover of one of those D&D module books wub.gif Or on the cover of some gamer magazine.

I wonder if it's not a glitch though, that Maven went ape in Riften. I've seen some strange things happen there. One time, Lord Haaf-Mersey dropped an apple in the market area. I was RP'ing that he wanted to give it to the beggar guy, but then all the sudden we heard somebody say "I saw it first!" and next thing you know, all Oblivion broke loose. panic.gif Folks were fighting over that apple apparently. Another time, somebody just walked up and challenged one of my t00ns. Probably LHM again, although I think this one might not be specific to Riften, I know it happened there at least once.

I'm not saying this is what happened to Maven, but weird stuff happens there sometimes. Anyway, I wanted to post these weeks ago, to properly reintroduce my guy back to the forums, but ya know... Xmas was crazy.

In that first pic, Bjorn is stealing a horse!

-------------------------

Get your Mustang running

Head out on the by-way!

Lookin' for adventure

And whatever comes his way!

He's gonna make it happen

Take a cat in a love embrace

Fire all of the bows at once and

Explode someone's face!

Like a true nature's child

He is Bjorn...Bjorn Tubewyyld

he can climb so high

when is he ... gonna die?

BJORN TUBEWYYLD!

BJORN TUBEWYYLD!

viking.gif
Acadian
Oh Renee, this was such a perfect marriage of that song + screenshots + B2BWild! I could almost hear the song playing in the background. Brilliant! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Bjorn is too being wild!

I could hear the song in my head the entire time I was going through the pics!

He leaps!
Lopov
@Acadian - they walked with the cats all the way to Windhelm. While giants and mammoths of the geyser area in Eastmarch didn't like Forrah & Mjoll treading on their grounds, they didn't have anything against the cats. I was expecting a slaughter but fortunately they're "protected".

@SubRosa - I later found out that the glitch was related to Maven's bodyguard which is added by the Inconsequential NPCs mod. For some reason he got into a fight with one guard and Maven joined the fight. The bodyguard died, because he's not essential but Maven lived on and went against other guards. Khajjits wear bandanas added by Immersive Armors mod.

@Renee - the scene where two NPCs fought over an item happened to me in Morthal's inn. Corcaigh dropped mudcrab legs on the ground and the Orcish bard and some other resident got into a fight because of who saw the legs first. laugh.gif The resident killed the bard and then picked up mudcrab legs.

Awesome sets of screenies and captions! laugh.gif goodjob.gif

He jumped from Valtheim towers and survived? ohmy.gif

"Take a cat..." and "Whatever comes his way" are my favorite screenies, is the latter one taken during the killcam animation or did you use the tfc 1 console command?

__

Departure

Arrival

Evening at the Retching Netch

Morning at the Retching Netch

Refreshment

Hot

All against Forrah

He wants Forrah's b00b

He gets her mace instead

Bloodskal Gate

Awakened

Mace meets magic

Adventurers
Renee
Acadian & SubRosa: exactly, I get Born to be Wild stuck in my head after I posted these!

Lopov: I used tfc 1 for all of those but I believe "He's gonna make it happen" was a killcam shot. viking.gif And yes, he jumped and survived. He jumped straight into the river though. Actually every time he goes to Valtheim, he always jumps into the river before he leaves.

So...now that Forrah is in Solstheim, does this mean she'll someday get to hear your bard character playing music and making hardly any money? rollinglaugh.gif

I like Refreshment a lot. smile.gif What is happening in the action shots toward the end?

I found a pic of Forrah's cousin. smile.gif
Acadian
Off to SkyMorrowind to absorb some ash culture! Heh, nice to know that those dusty old corpses still have enough spark left to be distracted by Forrah’s boobs and the cut of her armor. tongue.gif

Love the last shot with Forrah and Mjoll looking at each other. happy.gif Did Forrah take the Lioness with her to Morrowind?
Lopov
@Renee - hehe, you still remember Shala the bard? laugh.gif He'd still be around if my disk hadn't crashed. indifferent.gif Maybe I'll recreate him one day but put him in some more profitable place to play. bigsmile.gif

In the action shots Forrah is fighting a Dragon Priest, they're found on Solstheim too. Mjoll went down very easily (as usual) so Forrah had to rely on herself.

@Acadian - yes, both lioness and Forrah are on Solstheim and they both benefit from each other's company. Though when it comes to combat, Mjoll "gets on her knees" very easy so Forrah does most of the job.

__

Today I show you something else. Below you see five screenshots. Take a look at the first four screenies and then answer the question which follows. The answer to the question can be found in the first four screenshots.

Then you can check if you're correct by clicking on the screenshot captioned Answer. I tried putting it in spoilers but I can't post a link to the pic if using spoilers. It's very easy, so don't worry. wink.gif Whoever gets it right, gets the cake.gif.

The purring prisoner

"Sheshko is innocent! Really!"

Another round

"You wouldn't let this one out, would you?"

Question: Despite being behind the bars, Sheshko managed to steal something. What?

Answer
SubRosa
Doh! I keep missing your posts!

Morning and evening at the Retching place look pretty much the same. I guess retching is retching, no matter the time of day! laugh.gif

I hope there are no sharks around Solstheim!

Forrah is indeed hot!

Yow, that Draugr was getting really grabby with the goods!

Bloodskaal Gate is one of the cooler places in the game.

Wow, Mjoll just towers over Forrah!

I am going to guess that Shesko stole the guard's hood!

I guess not... sad.gif Now that I look back again, I can see what Shezzie took though.
Acadian
Woot! I guessed it! It was neat to be able to immediately verify in the answer screen.

Clever Kat. Is he a new character?
Lopov
@SubRosa - I think that Character Creation Overhaul makes some races even larger (or smaller) than the vanilla game. That's why Mjoll is so huge compared to Forrah.

If Sheshko were able to steal a hood, he'd definitely go for it.

@Acadian - cake.gif. Yes, he's a new character, and a prankster at that. I won't have so much time to game in weeks to come and at such times I prefer someone on whose story I don't need to concentrate as much. In other words, when I'm busy, roleplaying someone 'silly' works the best for me.

__

"Want a torch?"

"How about a quiver?"

"This one can offer you dagger too."

All of the above items belonged to the guard but fourth attempt at picking his pockets failed.

Cathunt begins

Halt!

Even Ulfric stood up

Cat on the table

Relentless steward

Cornered

Thrown back to jail

Wounded sad.gif But it was fun wink.gif
SubRosa
Wow, I never thought of pickpocketing the guards from your prison cell! laugh.gif

I can just imagine the theme song from Cops playing in the Cathunt pic! biggrin.gif

I never would have expected Jorlief to be so dogged in pursuit!

Into the mud scum queen!
Acadian
What a fun session that must have been! Ulfric's panties in a bunch, food flying, guards chasing and everystuff! laugh.gif

Poor Sheshko. kvleft.gif
Renee
Ooh, Lopov rolled a nu-t00n, and he is a kitty-cat!

I will guess he stole the guard's boots. Those don't look like prisoner shoes to me.

And ha ha, by the time I began looking at the second batch of shots I knew what was going on. laugh.gif Still though, it was those boots in the first set, right? a ha ha , these shots are hilarious! What a way to start somebody off!

Lopov
@SubRosa - in today's screenies Sheshko did more than just pickpocket a patrolling guard. He stole his wine, drank it, then returned him a now empty bottle.

@Acadian - the scene when Sheshko was running on the table, was the funniest of all.

@Renee - he stole a bottle of wine, you can see it behind him in the Answer screenshot.

__

Criminal scum

This one is stuck

Drrrunk

This one returns a bottle

Beaten (again)
SubRosa
Looks like jail is a popular place to be!

How did he get his head in there?

Kitty takes a licking, but keeps on ticking!
Renee
Ha ha, a rare sideways Lopov shot! Man that poor cat. What did he do to get thrown in jail in the first place?

Looks like you're using a drunk mod. :bonk: And how are you getting that "90% to Place" message?
Acadian
Poor Sheshko. He is certainly full of mischief - even though he seems to get hit a lot for it. The shot with his head between the bars is adorable! tongue.gif
Grits
Lopov, that Falmer Hardened Armor picture is fantastic. Spellswords make fun action shots. Forrah is gorgeous. I love that she looks tough but appealing. Last laugh of the flying skeleton, nice! Shadow of the Nightcaller might be my favorite, Forrah looks even better in the Falmer bikini top armor. Good thing she has that fur cloak so she won't get cold. tongue.gif I love that shot with Mjoll where they're looking at each other.

Sheshko is hilarious, and I love that picture with his head sticking out between the bars! Oh my gosh, he gave the guard his empty bottle back! rollinglaugh.gif

Renee, Bjorn's screenshot song was awesome!! I love the one where he jumps from the bridge and the ones with his wide stance with the battleaxe. Stealing a horse was the perfect start to his song! biggrin.gif
Lopov
@SubRosa - Sheshko was training his sneak and as the guards passed him, the PC head tracking mod made Shesko turn his head in the direction of the guard.

@Renee - he was a stowaway on a ship from Morrowind, you can read more in the introductions thread.

90% to place message is the same as e.g. 90% to steal when picking pockets.

@Acadian - I'm glad you like the "stuck" shot. One has to keep himself busy in jail.

@Grits - Shadow of the Nigthcaller is my personal favorite shot from Forrah's game so far.

Sheshko thought it's polite to give the bottle back. hehe.gif

__

Familiar places

Familiar faces

Crazy crazy crazy

Who laughs now?
Renee
Awesome *claps* Those last two are great! Look at his tail flopping around as he jumps!
Acadian
That damn prisoner will go free when cats learn to fly! Oh. . . wait. biggrin.gif

I'm freezing just imagining Sheshko's snowy escape into that frigid river!
SubRosa
Khajiit is back at it again!

Khajiit can fly!

That looks like a very cold laugh, but Khajiit is on the loose now! biggrin.gif
Lopov
@Renee - he was out of his stamina as he got out of Windhelm so if he went running over the bridge, guards would get him in seconds. His only option was to jump and hope that water will be deep enough.

@Acadian - a little frost never killed a cat. wink.gif

@SubRosa - Khajiit didn't want to be a caged cat anymore.

__

Fur on fur

Living like a king

"You may pass, Khajiit."

Mixwater Mill

Ouch
SubRosa
Now that is a happy cat, a warm bed and plenty of brew!

I guess now we have to ask the age old question. Why did the Khajiit cross the road? wink.gif

Shesh has a few things to learn about logging! biggrin.gif
Acadian
I'm so glad that Sheshko survived the cold water of his freezing escape and found his way to a warm bed. Yay for fur! As SubRosa said, he seems to have much to learn about logging. Using his head is good and all but maybe some fine tuning is in order. biggrin.gif
Lopov
@SubRosa - Sheshko better stays true to picking pockets instead of logging.

@Acadian - "his" horse returned to Windhelm as soon as Sheshko dismounted. I was hoping that unsaddled ones stick around but that's not the case, obviously.

__

Searching for clothes to borrow

He didn't find clothes but he found a bottle of mead and mug

Still searching for clothes

Riff raff not allowed in Riften

This one gets an idea...

Criminal!

At last in Riften

New jail, new guard

"Want a shield? Or some fine clothes?"

Beaten. Again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.