Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skyrim Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim cheats and hints
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Acadian
Oh I also remember when the game picked Lil for a radiant quest! How fun!

Hmm, Marius could have trouble, since Jerric's sleeping companions include Ulfe. smile.gif
ghastley
Latest WIP

Sisterhood of the Translucent Pants

Tyra in blue is the player character. Rayya on the left has a new outfit also. Both dual-wield Scimitars.

The tops need re-weighting, as they clip when the body twists. Might release the outfit as a separate mod when I'm done playing around.
Grits
Very nice, ghastley! Have the ladies tried wedding sandals or Moth Priest sandals with their outfits? Enchanted against stubbed toes, of course. I love the little sash around the waist.

Here are a few from Jensa’s recent adventures.

A new guard is born.

Jensa on her wedding day, version 3.

Homeschooling.

Fun with Jaxonz Renamer. tongue.gif
Acadian
ghastley, the Seethrough Sisterhood looks great! It’s nice that the game has scimitars and the Redguard headgear as a good start to a ‘harem / I dream of Jeanie’ look.

Grits, those are wonderful screenshots – the ‘guard is born’ shot had me mALXishly spewing coffee out my nose and doing treydogian gigglesnorts. And Jensa is simply stunning – wow! Homeschooling a couple of little Companions-in-training? I can imagine the possibilities with your renamer tool are endless. . . Serana the Complainer. Renaming Lydia what she calls herself (Sworn to carry your burdens).

In Buffy news, the mage armor spell gig didn’t last long. She (okay, me) is a little too OCD about keeping it active in a dungeon. Even dual casting for some extra duration doesn’t eliminate the distraction. Muffle (dual cast) lasts much longer and is irrelevant (at Buffy’s perked out sneak skill) if it wears out. More importantly however, is that the gentle glow from muffle is way cool; the excessive glow from mage armor is not. No sense adventuring if you can’t look great!

Speaking of muffle, although no longer needed for stealth, we pretend it helps protect from the elements – like wading through water in a dungeon, or going to bed with bare feet and little blue glowing sockies. In fact, Buffy uses muffle instead of slippers or sandals as well. If there’s a way to RP utility magic, Buffy’ll find it.

And speaking of utility magic, she’s been using a ‘sanctuary’ spell on Superian when she has to leave the mare outside a dungeon. It’s all pretend, but it is an illusion spell that causes all (except Buffy) to completely ignore the mare’s presence. It is cast by Buffy on the mare (we use the ‘Pacify’ spell to simulate that) – which gives Superian a neat gentle green glow) and is maintained by Superian’s own magicka. It is dispelled when the mare is touched by Buffy as it will only work on critters. A nice illusion gift from Kynareth. Happily, Buffy can still recall the mare to her from any distance using her ‘Call of Corsair’ power from Oblivion. In Skyrim, the actual recalling is done via the horn that you get with the Convenient Horses mod.
ghastley
QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 3 2014, 07:37 AM) *

Elys, who combines two-handed with mage armor, finds that she's particularly vulnerable to archers when the spell expires. Her last reload was exactly that situation. Arrows to the knee aren't supposed to be LETHAL!!!! ohmy.gif

I have to get that renamer mod, just so I can re-label Lydia as Blockage. Her ability to locate critical paths and position herself in the one doorway that denies access to everywhere is astounding.

SubRosa
QUOTE(ghastley @ Sep 2 2014, 11:32 PM) *

Latest WIP

Sisterhood of the Translucent Pants

Tyra in blue is the player character. Rayya on the left has a new outfit also. Both dual-wield Scimitars.

The tops need re-weighting, as they clip when the body twists. Might release the outfit as a separate mod when I'm done playing around.

1001 Alik'r Nights!

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 3 2014, 07:37 AM) *

Someone just joined Hitler in the Whiterun City Guard!

Jensa is all glowing with color! The blue dresses go well with her blond hair and fair skin.

Knowing Jensa, I expected her homeschoolin' had something to do with hitting things! Is that Sofie with the braided hair? And Alesan traded in his pots? Maybe in Grown-Up Sofie's game, she will adopt Alesan.

And Ulfric finally gets his fair dues!

QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 3 2014, 08:09 AM) *

In Buffy news, the mage armor spell gig didn’t last long. She (okay, me) is a little too OCD about keeping it active in a dungeon. Even dual casting for some extra duration doesn’t eliminate the distraction. Muffle (dual cast) lasts much longer and is irrelevant (at Buffy’s perked out sneak skill) if it wears out. More importantly however, is that the gentle glow from muffle is way cool; the excessive glow from mage armor is not. No sense adventuring if you can’t look great!

Speaking of muffle, although no longer needed for stealth, we pretend it helps protect from the elements – like wading through water in a dungeon, or going to bed with bare feet and little blue glowing sockies. In fact, Buffy uses muffle instead of slippers or sandals as well. If there’s a way to RP utility magic, Buffy’ll find it.

And speaking of utility magic, she’s been using a ‘sanctuary’ spell on Superian when she has to leave the mare outside a dungeon. It’s all pretend, but it is an illusion spell that causes all (except Buffy) to completely ignore the mare’s presence. It is cast by Buffy on the mare (we use the ‘Pacify’ spell to simulate that) – which gives Superian a neat gentle green glow) and is maintained by Superian’s own magicka. It is dispelled when the mare is touched by Buffy as it will only work on critters. A nice illusion gift from Kynareth. Happily, Buffy can still recall the mare to her from any distance using her ‘Call of Corsair’ power from Oblivion. In Skyrim, the actual recalling is done via the horn that you get with the Convenient Horses mod.

I made a little mod that extended the duration of the mage armor spells to 3 minutes. Otherwise they always seemed to wear off in the middle of every fight.

I love the idea for carrying over the old D&D Sanctuary spell for Superian.
haute ecole rider
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 3 2014, 09:54 AM) *

Someone just joined Hitler in the Whiterun City Guard!

OMG! That clip is just brilliant! Whoever re-subtitled that scene really nailed both the Skyrim references and Hitler's ranting perfectly!
Grits
That’s Runa Fair-Shield in the braids and Hroar ‘I Was Named After The Sound A Lion Makes’ in the green, both from the orphanage. Jensa has no problem giving mean people a beating, even if they are mean old ladies. ohmy.gif

Mikke of Green River (now retired) adopted Sofie and Alesan. She was impressed by their industry. They say that Alesan is a Redguard, but to me he looks just like Hroar.

Lildereth feels Elys’s pain with the fatal knee injury. She really has to scamper when her spell wears off in a fight and she’s out of magicka. She’s quick in no armor, but not quicker than an arrow.

Acadian, I love Buffy’s uses behind some of the visual effects. Magic socks! happy.gif

Grits
Here’s a picture from Jensa and Stenvar’s third honeymoon. They’ve spent a lot of time in Blackreach. Jensa just kept exploring even though Stenvar dropped some hints about the cold. They’re about to transcribe a Lexicon in the hope of uncovering the location of an Elder Scroll.

Funnily enough while they were in Riften provisioning (at the meadery) for this trip, Jensa was approached by an unhinged Argonian and given a different Lexicon. So she’s supposed to fill up one hunk of Dwemer metal with the secrets of a dead race and also return a different hunk of Dwemer metal that’s already full of the secrets back to where the dead race left it. Both are in her pack. She’s pretty sure she still remembers which is which.

haute ecole rider
Oy vey! I hope Jensa can remember which is which, too!

Loved that pic! At first, because of the angle, I thought Stenvar was touching Jensa's back. Reassurance? Lover's Touch? Or fixing that darned bow on her back.

Then I noticed the torch was in his hand. D'oh!

Alise hated Blackreach the first time through. She just got the Elder Scroll and made tracks out of there. The second time, she had both Argis and Lydia at her back, and it was much better with the two of them, though Argis kept getting sidetracked and Alise had to go back and find him. So she (and I) were able to collect thirty samples of Nirnroot and figure out that the place isn't as immense as we first thought it was.

Thank Talos for Sinderion's lab with the Eternal Flame! With Frostfall installed, I've been much more aware of exposure and keeping Alise within a reasonable distance from a heat source. The camping mods (Frostfall and Northern Ranger) both have been invaluable when we were caught out in the wild, especially in the far north.

And Grits, you'd be happy to hear that not only has Jordis asked for sausages in my game, but Argis keeps laughing at her. She asks at the craziest times! Sometimes I think she has a ravenous appetite, after all, she is still a growing teenager. Other times, though, I wonder if it's just her version of whistling past a graveyard. It certainly breaks the tension of the moment!
SubRosa
But Blackreach is such a lovely place for a honeymoon! biggrin.gif

As long as this guy does not coming looking for the lexicons afterward, I think Jensa will be fine.

I think Blackreach can get claustrophobic at times. It is the thick, hazy air with the little particles of stuff floating around it in that makes it feel all closed in. Every once and a while if you leave Blackreach to go into Alftand or Raldbathar or one of the other exits, and then turn around and go right back in, the clear weather from outside follows you back in. It looks a whole lot different when the air is clean and clear.
Acadian
Great shot, Grits. I've loved those big glowey mushroom trees since first seeing them in Aravi's vids. Buffy's only been in there once - it was with Serana during the DG questline in her last playthrough. Because the place was pretty big and confusing, Buffy and Serana pretty much just followed their quest marker to do what they needed to do. Have not been back to really explore.
Renee
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 8 2014, 11:01 AM) *

I think Blackreach can get claustrophobic at times. It is the thick, hazy air with the little particles of stuff floating around it in that makes it feel all closed in.

Oh yeah, very much so. That area was so dark when Lord Haaf-Mersey went through there. It's really dark. Even with his light spell activated, this wasn't much help. Light spells in vanilla Skyrim aren't like the ones in Oblivion, ya know? .. They only illuminate a 10 foot circle, if that.

Grits
hautee, I thought it looked like Stenvar had a hand on his woman, too. Jensa has a history of finding the edge by walking off of it, so he was not thrilled to be up that high. She does not know the Become Ethereal Shout yet in this game! Jordis and Argis sound like a fun pair. My characters who have met Jordis usually end up feeling a little maternal toward her, even when she is saving their butts. And of course Argis… HOT. Jerric is the only one who doesn’t like him. laugh.gif

Blackreach does get claustrophobic. I was glad that Jensa and Stenvar headed up to the surface several times to camp. They are after all on their honeymoon, and even Jensa does not relax with Falmer, chaurus, and various constructs roaming around. blink.gif

Here’s a pic for you SubRosa. Cuhulain and his spriggan engaged in badassery! I have no idea which of my mayhem-inducing mods allows bandits to attack inside Mistveil Keep, but that’s what happened. At the time of the picture Jensa had just had time enough to say “Holy skitt” and cast some mage armor. She has just had her difficulty bumped up and would not survive long in her ceremonial outfit with an AR of about 12. I saw the spriggan and said something a little stronger, then took the pic. Funnily enough her summoned sabre cat was still with her from a fight outside the gates. I didn’t even notice him until I looked at the picture!

Jensa had no idea what was happening so she just blocked with her sword throughout the fight. She was there in her role as Jensa Stormblade, High King Ulfric’s left-hand woman, checking on matters in the post-war Rift. (Galmar Stone-Fist survived the war and still holds the honor of being Ulfric’s right-hand man. Which is fine by Jensa since Ulfric is right-handed and single, and so… never mind. Anyway, “Stone-Fist.” Enough said.)

Oh, and also about Blackreach, most of my characters hustle through as fast as they can. I don’t remember ever getting up high enough to look down on the big light. It was neat. Worth the body count.
SubRosa
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Sep 9 2014, 07:53 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 8 2014, 11:01 AM) *

I think Blackreach can get claustrophobic at times. It is the thick, hazy air with the little particles of stuff floating around it in that makes it feel all closed in.

Oh yeah, very much so. That area was so dark when Lord Haaf-Mersey went through there. It's really dark. Even with his light spell activated, this wasn't much help. Light spells in vanilla Skyrim aren't like the ones in Oblivion, ya know? .. They only illuminate a 10 foot circle, if that.

What I don't like about the lights in Skyrim is that they are lot harsher. They wash out all the color and overexpose everything. And just as you said, they do not illuminate as much. I eventually tinkered with making a night eye spell, that didn't make the screen blue and fuzzy.

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 9 2014, 03:08 PM) *

hautee, I thought it looked like Stenvar had a hand on his woman, too. Jensa has a history of finding the edge by walking off of it, so he was not thrilled to be up that high. She does not know the Become Ethereal Shout yet in this game! Jordis and Argis sound like a fun pair. My characters who have met Jordis usually end up feeling a little maternal toward her, even when she is saving their butts. And of course Argis… HOT. Jerric is the only one who doesn’t like him. laugh.gif

Blackreach does get claustrophobic. I was glad that Jensa and Stenvar headed up to the surface several times to camp. They are after all on their honeymoon, and even Jensa does not relax with Falmer, chaurus, and various constructs roaming around. blink.gif

Here’s a pic for you SubRosa. Cuhulain and his spriggan engaged in badassery! I have no idea which of my mayhem-inducing mods allows bandits to attack inside Mistveil Keep, but that’s what happened. At the time of the picture Jensa had just had time enough to say “Holy skitt” and cast some mage armor. She has just had her difficulty bumped up and would not survive long in her ceremonial outfit with an AR of about 12. I saw the spriggan and said something a little stronger, then took the pic. Funnily enough her summoned sabre cat was still with her from a fight outside the gates. I didn’t even notice him until I looked at the picture!

Jensa had no idea what was happening so she just blocked with her sword throughout the fight. She was there in her role as Jensa Stormblade, High King Ulfric’s left-hand woman, checking on matters in the post-war Rift. (Galmar Stone-Fist survived the war and still holds the honor of being Ulfric’s right-hand man. Which is fine by Jensa since Ulfric is right-handed and single, and so… never mind. Anyway, “Stone-Fist.” Enough said.)

Oh, and also about Blackreach, most of my characters hustle through as fast as they can. I don’t remember ever getting up high enough to look down on the big light. It was neat. Worth the body count.

Wow, that is some brawl in the castle! The real Kerr Cuhulain would be proud. It looks like Team Riften has things well in hand though. Persephone approves of Jensa's sword. The gods gave her two hands, and she uses both for her weapon... wink.gif

Rolff is the Right Hand Man. laugh.gif But the Stormcloak Forts all have Fortify Two Handed potions next to the poopers... Only the Imperials, with their smaller... equipment, use One Handed. wink.gif

Wow, Ice Tea would be envious of that Body Count
Acadian
Grits, between the action, all the characters, the swirling sprig-leaves, the ethereal sabre cat and the fire, that shot is simply Wow! cool.gif goodjob.gif

SubRosa, I agree about the lights. Candlelight is way too bright and, for a fragile character like Buffy, makes her feel waaay too exposed an vulnerable unless she knows (thanks to her detect any freakin' thing that can move) spell that it is safe and summons some help just to be sure. Buffy tends to use mage light much more - tossing it into dark corners and such. She has learned a helpful trick - if you cast a mage light on a follower or summon, it will hit them (non-hostile act), then settle above their head and follow them around like a candlelight spell. Not only that, when a mage light spell is 'attached' to a follower/NPC, it apparently doesn't count as your 'ration' of one mage light. That is, Buffy can pop a candlelight over her own head, put a magelight on a follower and still cast a mage light into dark corners. Silly, I know, but you know Buffy and 'utility' magic. biggrin.gif
Grits
One of Jerric’s most gleeful discoveries was that in Skyrim he could cast real light using Alteration spells. He never could get Cyrodiil’s Illusion lights through his head. Right after he learned Magelight he and Darnand (played by Marcurio as this was a PS3 game) went hunting vampires in that very dark cave near Whiterun. Jerric spent most of the time sticking light balls to Darnand while Darnand blew up all of the vampires. It’s a fond memory.

Here’s a picture from today. I love dragons. wub.gif
Renee
Lovely dragon pic, and is that from PS3? ohmy.gif That's gotta be tricky to capture if so.

That sounds funny with the Magelight spells. smile.gif Marcurio is so arrogant, so does this transpire toward Darnand? .. Like, is Darnand also supposed to be arrogant, and having Marcurio as Darnand makes it seem like you're with Darnand?

Grits
Renee, that dragon is from Jensa’s PC game. She hasn’t finished the main quest or started Dragonborn in that one.

Darnand is supposed to be dangerously overconfident in some situations but not as blatantly arrogant as Marcurio. Darnand is much more reserved but he’s the most outspoken with Jerric so it worked in Jerric’s console games. Some of his comments are perfect, like the one about bringing artifacts back to the Arcane University and his exasperated rant when you ask him to carry things. A few of the extremely arrogant ones like “If these ruins frighten you, take comfort in the knowledge that I am here” work with Darnand’s wry sense of humor. If I didn’t know these characters so well the differences might have been distracting, but instead it was awesome to finally have them both adventuring together in the game rather than having one of them just in my imagination. smile.gif

ADDED: Oh, and I wrapped things up with Jensa for a while with a trip to Winterhold. Jensa finally reached Expert in Conjuration, and she really wanted to polish her skills a little with a rare session of paid training. The trainer at the college told her there was nothing he could teach her. That was disappointing and confirmed Jensa’s suspicion that the College was pointless other than as a containment area for daedra loving mages. Then she hit the tavern on the way out of town (of course) and met Starhawk from SubRosa’s Nature Summoning mod, which is where all of Jensa’s summoned animals come from. Starhawk helped her improve her skill and the two became friends. Jensa is from a matrilineal clan of mountain hunters but has wandered far from her origins, so meeting Starhawk at this point in her game was pretty much perfect.
SubRosa
How perfect for Jensa! I suspect she might like the RL Starhawk as well.

Persephone and I came to the same conclusion about the Daedra-loving mages of the Winterhold College. No, I don't want to summon an unbound Dremora, let alone a bound one. I wonder why the Vigilants never attack them? It would seem like an obvious thing.
Grits
I look up the names of all of your NPCs when I meet them, since I know they all hold meaning. Starhawk was an excellent person to read about. smile.gif

Darnand is my character who feels most at home at the College. Not a big surprise. Even Jerric who is an enthusiastic supporter of College works and pals around with a Frost Atronach prefers to stay at the inn.

Here’s a pic from Marius’s most recent adventure. It’s a location from a mod. Things had gotten hectic enough for him to use the Flame Thrall scroll that he has been hoarding against just such an emergency. Then there was a cave-in, and this is what they found next. ohmy.gif

haute ecole rider
Looks like the three of them are bickering about who is responsible for getting them into this predicament. wacko.gif

And Ms. Flame is just coolly hanging out! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Ooops! Who broke the bridge!
ghastley
Latest character: Drelka, a port from my Evergloam mod for Oblivion. She's a Daedra Seducer still, and using an Absorb Health spell (thanks to SubRosa) as her main weapon.

She either wears wings and nothing else, which is her battle attire, or else she'll wear something by the classical Greek couturier, Diaphanos, as seen at home.

She's towing Lydia around at the moment, but she might use Rayya for a while. As a mage, she needs a tank companion, rather than another mage.
Acadian
ghastley, Drelka looks really nice! I like her hair (color and style) and that goes well with her circlet. smile.gif
mALX

As everyone probably knows, Misa's move to Skyrim from Morrowind has not been an easy trip. She lost her boobs nippies and privates in the move, and I've spent the better part of two days trying to find them. Here are some screens of her quest to find her missing body parts:

Original Misa:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsfac65047.png

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsdc9709d1.png

Misa Next gen: (no privates, nips = yes; but they are colorless; still working on fixing her):

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps14bad233.png

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps92c38f4a.png

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsc429ce11.png

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps522c0c86.png

"Do I really have to wear this thing? You call this a bikini?"

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps39dd085e.png

Me thinks Misa is getting pissed off:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsfe5bc332.png

Misa getting aggravated that I won't leave her boobs alone for 10 minutes - but at least I got them fixed finally!:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps329d43a3.png

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsecb6826f.png

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps31299d72.png

Seperate Save Misa test new look - I just can't seem to choose which look I like best, urk!:

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsb5280560.png

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zps2da5f831.png

Aw, don't go away mad! (By the way, that tavern she is stomping off from is the one I'm making over in the Skyrim mods section)!

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Ma...zpsf4f01e7d.png

Acadian
laugh.gif The adventures of Misa vs the Character Creation Monster! She looks like she's going to be fun once you get her bits all sorted out. If you're asking for input on her hair. . . as much as I like longer hair, I think the shorter style you have for her looks nicer - and I'll bet it will tend to cause less clipping as you get her into. . . more substantial clothes and armors? smile.gif
Grits
ghastley, Drelka looks fabulous in Skyrim! Her outfit looks great and I’m sure her battle attire looks even better. biggrin.gif I love that hairstyle on her. Rayya in her similarly Diaphanosed attire would be a fun companion. Dare I hope that some day my TG guy might get to meet her?

mALX, Misa looks great! The long hair is very pretty and it would be hard to choose just one of her looks. I think I prefer the way her face looks without bangs so you can see more of it. You did an awesome job with her!

Here’s a shot of Jensa’s most recent adventure. She did the work to get here without thinking much about it. Now she’s wondering if it was a good idea after all.

mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 21 2014, 07:26 PM) *

Latest character: Drelka, a port from my Evergloam mod for Oblivion. She's a Daedra Seducer still, and using an Absorb Health spell (thanks to SubRosa) as her main weapon.

She either wears wings and nothing else, which is her battle attire, or else she'll wear something by the classical Greek couturier, Diaphanos, as seen at home.

She's towing Lydia around at the moment, but she might use Rayya for a while. As a mage, she needs a tank companion, rather than another mage.

GAAAAAH! I was so caught up with fixing Misa up that I forgot to comment this - THIS screen (naked with wings) is the one that sent me back to Nexus trying to find that hair! Misa' hair was supposed to be red, but Skyrim's vanilla textures didn't really give you any options - and for some reason neither the ponytail mod or the Apachi one added any colors onto my character gen.

I found one that gave me a better red color at least, glad of that! With all those hundreds of hairstyles it was impossible to see hardly any of them with those sliders, urk. Wish they had a better way to parse through them.

Anyway, Awesome shots, and thanks for the inspiration and hope they gave me for a better red head, lol.

I LOVE that she towed Lydia around, would love to hear some of those stories, lol. I'm still catch-up reading Clark in Oblivion, but can't wait to hear what his encounter with Lydia is like - he can't come all the way to Skyrim and not meet Lydia, lol.

@ Grits - JENSA!!! I used to love following her adventures in Skyrim! She looks awesome !!!

ghastley
The hair shade was tweaked in RaceMenu which gives you the ability to set the colour, instead of just choosing from presets. I think that recommendation came from one of threads here. It's aware of the extra hair styles added by other mods, and includes a few extra skin overlays (warpaint, dirt, and other details).

If I remember right, I installed that mod to use Ethereal Elven Overhaul for an Elf character, and started using it for all of the races.

Edit: And I'll have to disappoint you. The Clark in Skyrim tale starts after he's already met Lydia, and she's his housecarl. The Dragonborn is someone else, but she's already in Clark's employ before that part happens.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Oct 23 2014, 11:50 AM) *

The hair shade was tweaked in RaceMenu which gives you the ability to set the colour, instead of just choosing from presets. I think that recommendation came from one of threads here. It's aware of the extra hair styles added by other mods, and includes a few extra skin overlays (warpaint, dirt, and other details).

If I remember right, I installed that mod to use Ethereal Elven Overhaul for an Elf character, and started using it for all of the races.

Edit: And I'll have to disappoint you. The Clark in Skyrim tale starts after he's already met Lydia, and she's his housecarl. The Dragonborn is someone else, but she's already in Clark's employ before that part happens.

What? No Clark and Lydia tale? I may have to beg for one, but I'll have to wait till I'm caught up a bit to do it. Reading is really sloooow for me now, but I do enjoy the stories still - just takes a looooong time to read them (have to keep re-reading paragraphs repeatedly to absorb).

Oh, on the race menu - that is what I was doing, but the first Misa (only the vanilla color textures showed up in it),

When I went back in after launching the game from SKSE I was finally able to access the redder tones.

mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 23 2014, 07:38 AM) *

laugh.gif The adventures of Misa vs the Character Creation Monster! She looks like she's going to be fun once you get her bits all sorted out. If you're asking for input on her hair. . . as much as I like longer hair, I think the shorter style you have for her looks nicer - and I'll bet it will tend to cause less clipping as you get her into. . . more substantial clothes and armors? smile.gif

laugh.gif I have to find armor that fits her body for screenshots, that is fore sure, lol.
Acadian
Lopov, an axe is a handy tool - for chopping spiders, bears, bandits and firewood, eh? tongue.gif
Grits
No mercy indeed! You Redguard is very bold going after those spiders with an axe. Nice!

I love that campsite. It’s one of the places I’ve used with multiple characters over the years since there’s safe storage there.

Great to see your Redguard warmed up and resting after the ordeal with the dragon. smile.gif
Lopov
QUOTE(Acadian @ Oct 26 2014, 11:19 PM) *
Lopov, an axe is a handy tool - for chopping spiders, bears, bandits and firewood, eh? tongue.gif

A handy tool indeed! biggrin.gif
QUOTE(Grits @ Oct 27 2014, 02:51 PM) *
Great to see your Redguard warmed up and resting after the ordeal with the dragon. smile.gif

Thanks!

I had more screenshots to show but because of my HDD failure almost all content on my laptop was lost. indifferent.gif I was lucky enough to back up saves and mod list on Tuseday when the failure happened, so today, when I got my laptop back, I managed to successfully reinstall Skyrim and launch his game and it works. Phew! I was afraid that I'll have to abandon his game.
SubRosa
At least that fella in the cage has a nice bed of ashes to lay on...

I love the mountains outside of Southfringe. Your silent Redguard's teeth must be chattering! laugh.gif

And some nice quiet time with Angi. She has always been one of my favorite NPCs.
Acadian
Lopov, some nice shots of Silence and Angi. The hermit and silent Redguard would probably make a pretty good team. . . .
Grits
Beautiful views of the mountains!

Vampire lairs are so interesting to me. They have books and furniture and things in ice caves, but of course they don’t get cold.

It looks like Silence had a great visit with Angi. I think they would get along well. I really like the way he can lie down anywhere!

Here’s a picture of Jerric in his road gear doing one of his favorite things.
SubRosa
I thought Jerric was going to be spelling his name in the snow! laugh.gif

I like the flame astronaut in the background, and her little ball of fire that is winging to the scene, a little too slow for Jerric's sword.
Acadian
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 2 2014, 11:50 AM) *
I thought Jerric was going to be spelling his name in the snow! laugh.gif

That was my first choice. Eating or drinking was gonna be my second guess. laugh.gif

Still loving that Kvatch shield on Jerric, Grits! And his road gear looks appropriate. Reminds me that he used to escort merchant caravans. Hmmm. . . I wonder if those Khajiit traders would hire him? I mean I know he doesn't have a tail, but he's certainly got the fur!
Grits
I confess to giggling over the possibilities of Jerric’s favorite activities. biggrin.gif

Acadian, the old caravan guard uniform is exactly what I thought when I saw that armor, and the familiarity is why Jerric still uses it. smile.gif Lol, tail and fur.
Lopov
Thanks all.

Nice shot, Grits, that shield reminds me of Kvatch. Hey, unless that is Kvatch shield! There's some animal running in the background too, I think.

Practicing
Silent archer
At sunset
SubRosa
Nice arrow in flight! Silence (is his last name Dogood? wink.gif ) is the perfect name/personality for an archer.
Acadian
Yes, nice shots, Lopov. I bet if Silence had brothers, they'd be named Swift and Deadly. wink.gif
Renee
Great shots of Jerric and Silence! Haaf-Mersey also enjoys decapitations. When a decapitation occurs, the fight is definitely over.
Grits
Great shots of Silence shooting! I love the sky in the last one. Angi's camp is a great location.

Oh, and I forgot to say that yes that is a Kvatch shield from this mod, and the animals in the background are the two horses Banner and Flash. They run away from fights thanks to a mod. smile.gif
Acadian
Dynamite shot of Angi! Snowy Silence. . . I see what you did there. tongue.gif

Great shots, Lopov. So Si has made it to Falkreath it seems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.