Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skyrim Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim cheats and hints
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Lopov
Thanks Acadian!

Everything clear
On a throne
Gargoyle
By a campfire
Practicing
SubRosa
I love that bandit ambush site east of Falkreath! They even drop the kitchen sink on you! Well, a big kettle at least...

Looks like Silence is playing a game of thrones...

And he went back to visit Angi I see!
Acadian
Yes, I like that ambush site as well. Great shots!
Renee
Nice job, and again I see you managed to get a few 'action' shots in there. Is Skyrim the same way Fallout is? ... You can use the console to free your camera, and also pause the game?
SubRosa
It is exactly the same. TFC, TFC 1, and TM.

Skyrim is actually a little easier, since the HUD is less intrusive.
Lopov
I have compass and crosshair turned off so screenshots are easy to take because I don't need to disable menus like in Fallout, so my screen is free of any HUD icons by default. I have yet to test what happens if I press tfc 1 during a kill cam animation - in FNV, the screen gets blurred in VATS and screenshots are impossible to take. Maybe it's different in Skyrim.
SubRosa
You can reduce the blurring in the kill cams by turning off Radial Blur. This iwill also fix the murky water and make it possible to see when you are swimming:
CODE
make a modification to the file SkyrimPrefs.ini

[Imagespace]
iRadialBlurLevel = 1 <=== change this to 0 (zero)
bDoDepthOfField = 1 <=== change this to 0 (zero)

this way:

[Imagespace]
iRadialBlurLevel = 0
bDoDepthOfField = 0

I think I recall using TFC 1 during kill cams and it working. But it is really iffy on what exact moment you end up with. I find it is just better to keep hitting the print screen button during the kill cams, and see if any of the pics turn out good afterward. Usually about one in ten do.

Some recent pics of Persephone's adventures:

A short vid of Persephone the Dragonslayer

Big or small, Persephone chops them all

Facing the monster

In the light

Persephone lets her hair down

Sitting on top of the world

The world at her feet

Shalidor's Maze

Swamping

Don't look now...

The Gauldur Amulet reforged

A pair of aces

The Aetherial Forge

Arvak by starlight

It's man-time in Markarth
ghastley
New character that might become an NPC later: Captain Clarisse, a Breton from the Illiac Bay.

Currently wearing pants and boots from Ashara Princes of the Forest, pirate hat from Bob's Armory, and a (WIP) blouse of my own, that will be getting a lace texture on its sleeves. The sash is from Simply Clothes, the same one I used for the Alik'r Dancer mashup.

I gave her an eyepatch to try, but she didn't go for it. I'd like to make her boots more leather than suede, and find/make her a cutlass, although the small scimitar in Bob's Armory is another option.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 11 2014, 09:04 AM) *

New character that might become an NPC later: Captain Clarisse, a Breton from the Illiac Bay.

Currently wearing pants and boots from Ashara Princes of the Forest, pirate hat from Bob's Armory, and a (WIP) blouse of my own, that will be getting a lace texture on its sleeves. The sash is from Simply Clothes, the same one I used for the Alik'r Dancer mashup.

I gave her an eyepatch to try, but she didn't go for it. I'd like to make her boots more leather than suede, and find/make her a cutlass, although the small scimitar in Bob's Armory is another option.

She's Awesome! Now there is a follower I'd like to have, lol. When I first looked, (you must know my eyesight is pretty bad, lol) - it looked like her patch was being worn on the outside of her pants, ROFL !!! My first thought (before I realized I was wrong) was to bet she gave that Farengar a "not-so-secret" fire, lol.

I love your characters, they make anywhere a fun place to be!

Acadian
SubRosa - Great collection of older P-10 shots! goodjob.gif I confess I'm spoiled because I've already seen them all on your other thread.

ghastley - Captain Clarisse . . . well, shiver me timber! tongue.gif
SubRosa
Shiver me timbers!

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 11 2014, 10:25 AM) *

When I first looked, (you must know my eyesight is pretty bad, lol) - it looked like her patch was being worn on the outside of her pants, ROFL !!!

Which 'patch' was that? hubbahubba.gif
Lopov
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 8 2014, 02:53 AM) *

goodjob.gif
Acadian
Lucius is quite handsome. And from the two arrows in the muzzle of that wolf, it looks like he's pretty good with his bow!
SubRosa
Lucius does indeed look good in that beard. And a Talsgar meeting! He is one of my favorite NPCs.

Slugging it out in Azura's Star

Persephone is as deadly with magic as she is with a blade

Men drink free tonight in Falkreath!
Renee
Yummy pics you all! Strangely, I am very intrigued by the last pic you posted, SubRosa. It's not an action pic, but for some reason it made me do a double-take. Something about the facial expressions of all those guards. Like they're all confused about something.

Lucius is handsome as all! wub.gif Wow look at the color. Skyrim on Xbox is so drab and wretched by comparison. Glad you got rid of that 'snow in all places' mod, Lopov. That dead necrodude in the background of "May you walk on warm sands" also catches my eye.

PhonAntiPhon
Alaie'eesa by moonlight
Falkreath
Lopov
QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 14 2014, 12:07 AM) *
Lucius is quite handsome

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 14 2014, 01:28 AM) *

Lucius does indeed look good in that beard.

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Nov 14 2014, 02:47 AM) *
Lucius is handsome as all! wub.gif

Thanks! biggrin.gif

@SubRosa - just as Renee, I also like the last pic, something special about it.
Renee
QUOTE(PhonAntiPhon @ Nov 14 2014, 03:50 AM) *

Wow. WOW.

PhonAntiPhon
QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Nov 14 2014, 12:13 PM) *

Wow. WOW.

Did come out quite well that one...
PhonAntiPhon
QUOTE(Lopov @ Nov 13 2014, 10:30 PM) *

The dudes in that watchtower must really hate Kats, no sooner had a new guy settled in than Alaie'eesa blew through and did him over...! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Persephone, Queen of the Dead

Magical Place
PhonAntiPhon
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 14 2014, 11:11 PM) *

I love that armour.

here are some more from Alaie'eesa's story:
Looking back to the east, near the giants
A wide vista beckons
Night stalker
Acadian
Phon - Fun, as ever, to see how Skyrim looks with the graphics stuff you use. smile.gif

Lopov - Welcome indeed! ohmy.gif That strung up skellie can't be a good omen. . . . Great shots! goodjob.gif
PhonAntiPhon
QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 15 2014, 02:51 PM) *

Phon - Fun, as ever, to see how Skyrim looks with the graphics stuff you use. smile.gif

Lopov - Welcome indeed! ohmy.gif That strung up skellie can't be a good omen. . . . Great shots! goodjob.gif

Heh - I am ALL ABOUT Eye Candy!! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Alaie's eyes do make wonderful candy! I love how they have an almost liquid glow to them.
PhonAntiPhon
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 15 2014, 05:19 PM) *

Alaie's eyes do make wonderful candy! I love how they have an almost liquid glow to them.

Indeed they do. I do rather like her eyes...
Renee
I'm overwhelmed. So many great shots. smile.gif I almost feel like I'm in Bethesda's super-fast forums instead of Chorrol.

Nice pixies, y'all.
Lopov
Daddy's home!!! rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

Is this Persephone 2.0?

I really like her scars!

Who's the old friend?
ghastley
Something's wrong with me. I've been giving Clarisse more clothing, not less.

She's got a new jacket (and a new cutlass). Some clipping still to iron out, which is a laborious process via Morrowind format, and edits in NifSkope and Blender.

She still wants a ship!
Renee
That's a nice jacket she's got. smile.gif

I like the Ralof pic! Yeah he looks like he's having second thoughts! ... Back to the light is spooky. Like a Mycharonna pic.
Acadian
SubRosa - I just commented on your fabulous screens over on the 'Because Every Rose Has Its Video' thread. For those who don't routinely pop in on that thread, it is a wonderful collection of vids and screens from our talented SubRosa and her creative collection of characters. smile.gif

ghastley - Disagree, my friend. I think you've really nailed the perfect balance here of alluringly showing plenty of skin without overdoing. In fact, this is a wonderfully enticing swashbuckler outfit. goodjob.gif
Lopov
Clarisse reminds me of a nurse I work with on occasion. Their outfits differ but their "chest" is quite similar.
SubRosa
That is indeed Persephe2.0, or Black Persephone. I started playing her a few days ago. While I have completely changed her outfits, her face and the scars are still the same from 1.0. Though I did add some subtle purple eyeshadow. I tried tinkering with different scars, but none of them looked right. It just wasn't Persephone anymore, so I went back to the old one.

Her old friend is just a random dead guy, that she might have known in the past four thousand years. I always say that when I come across a tomb Like her pal who 'lives' above the Sightless Pit

Arrr, Shiver Me Timbers, Clarissa definitely needs a pirate ship! you could call it the Queen Alessia's Revenge.
Acadian
Lopov, some great action shots! goodjob.gif I'll bet ward + sword works pretty well.
PhonAntiPhon
Annekke in action
A conversation takes place...
Shadowed
Aurora 1
Aurora 2
Aurora 3
Aurora 4
Acadian
Phon, amazing cats' eyes in 'Shadowed'. smile.gif
SubRosa
Lucius looks great with his ward lighting up his features.

I loved those eyes glowing in the dark as well.
PhonAntiPhon
Riften
In the Bee and Barb
Off to the shops, and a bit of business...
Having visited the Jarl
Leaving the seat of "government"
Horses are not normally for riding, but in this instance an exception can be made.

--

In game shot
In the far southeast of the Rift
Mine attack
Annekke catching up
Annekke
So we're going down there, huh...?
This might be a cheesy grin, or it might be a "I'm a Kat and there's water down here" expression...?
The latter, I'm sure of it.

--

Dragon slayers - 1 and 2 and 3
Valmir bites the dust - (a dragon was also attacking at the time)
Dragon Priest - 1 and 2 and 3
Annekke - Determination
Underground Garden
Explorers
Alaie'eesa
Lopov
Good shot of Riften from the air.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 17 2014, 01:04 AM) *
Lopov, some great action shots! goodjob.gif I'll bet ward + sword works pretty well.

Thanks and yes, it's a great combination for combat indeed.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 17 2014, 02:23 AM) *
Lucius looks great with his ward lighting up his features.

Thanks!

The shrine of Akatosh
Necromancer with a backpack
Sabre Cat attacks!
Blurred, but the Sabre Cat looks pretty clear
Wanderer
At the Bannered Mare
Acadian
Phon - Your kitty looks like fun! I'm glad to see Anekke is still tagging along. Dragon slayers! They seem like a good team. smile.gif

Lopov - Some great shots of Lucius at rest and in action! ohmy.gif
PhonAntiPhon
QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 18 2014, 09:47 PM) *

Phon - Your kitty looks like fun! I'm glad to see Anekke is still tagging along. Dragon slayers! They seem like a good team. smile.gif

Lopov - Some great shots of Lucius at rest and in action! ohmy.gif

Indeed yes she is and they do make a good team actually, it's taken them a bit of time to get used to each other but they're getting along...
ghastley
A couple of quick ones to show progress:

Clarisse was expecting a ship, and she got this?

But it all turned out better than she thought it would. Introducing The Red Witch. I'm thinking of replacing the windows with round portholes to make her look a bit less like the Katariah. So far, it's had the dragon ornamentation removed, and the figurehead re-modelled, especially the hair, which provided the name.

I still have to add more clutter on the deck. Not too much, as they'd keep it fairly clear for action. The interior needs its room-bounds and portals repaired. For some reason, they didn't all survive the cloning process from the Katariah. And then there will be a bit more re-furnishing of the interior. I stripped out all the Imperial stuff, and it needs a bit of Pirate character added back.

The Dwemer ballistas will get scaled back down a little, and maybe more added. They need to be a little bigger than 1:1 scale, or they wouldn't fire over the railings, but 2:1 is too much. Mages with fireball spells would do most of the job of cannons, but these are another detail difference from the Katariah.

I'm busy creating less fancy variants of Clarisse's outfit for crew members to wear, and trying to come up with the plot for a quest or two, and to decide if it's a mixed crew, or all-female.
Acadian
QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 19 2014, 06:31 AM) *
... Clarisse was expecting a ship, and she got this? ...
I'd say she's overdressed? laugh.gif

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 19 2014, 06:31 AM) *
... Introducing The Red Witch. ...
Ahh, much better! tongue.gif

Beautiful work, ghastley. smile.gif
SubRosa
I cannot wait to see the Wake of the Red Witch. Oh wait, I already saw that movie! laugh.gif

It is certainly a big step up from that rowboat! biggrin.gif I love that you can actually walk out on the bowsprit. Maybe you could build up platforms under the catapults? That would allow them to clear the rails, without making them larger.
ghastley
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 19 2014, 11:26 AM) *

Maybe you could build up platforms under the catapults? That would allow them to clear the rails, without making them larger.

That's probably going to happen anyway, just because the "standard" mount only allows movement in one axis. It needs to end up at a convenient height to be operated by a "gunner".
PhonAntiPhon
Annekke's first glimpse of Azura's shrine
Burning the evidence
Musing on the morality
A bit of a heated discussion about the same, ends with a walk out
Our heroine
Our heroine's sidekick
Having a chat in the Dwemer ruins under Windhelm
Surveying the Mark
One of those word-walls
A desolate spot
Annekke gets down to business...
...as does Alaie'eesa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.