Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skyrim Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim cheats and hints
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
Acadian
Gosh, Lopov, Skyrim looks great in your game! Mather and Eric look like a good team.

Like SubRosa, I really liked that swindler’s shield.

And I remember the frost trolls in Labyrinthion.

Beautiful countryside in ‘Whiterun’.

Butterfly! Indeed that pale night butterfly from Skyrim is the inspiration for Buffy’s mysterious little sunrise visitor.
SubRosa
Acadian: Jan started wearing that winged helmet, and she had to change her hairstyle since her old one clipped through it. The big ponytail did not last. As you pointed out, it is bigger than she is!

Stormcrow did complete the main quest. I think that is only the second time I ever did it. You are not missing a whole lot. Though Sovngarde was interesting. Some of the things in it made no sense, and just got annoying.

Lopov: Jan has a new ponytail this time. She was going broke buying all the hair products she needed to maintain that big one...

I actually used the console to skip past that point in the MQ you cited, where they force you to broker a ceasefire between the Impies and the Sturmclerks. That part really, really annoys me.

Hassan Chop!

Leaping in

Ever Ready

Lopoff

Hottie

Cool reception

Bloodskaal

Jan's new Dunmer outfit

Waterfall diving

Lucia has a new pet

Lopov
Lopov
The dragon priest looks like to be asking for some septims to be put in his hand, but January has no mercy for the likes of him. laugh.gif

That's an Expert in Acrobatics!

The 3rd pic would be a very difficult for Where am I? thread.

Great shining armor in Lopoff.

Nice shield too.

That's a lot of Draugr to attack at once. Is there a mod at work or did Jan manage to piss so many of them off in a short time?

Her armor blends well with runes in the mine on Solstheim.

Looking stylish in Dunmer clothes.

Awesome waterfall jump!

Is it Kitsune? wink.gif

Those eyes...
Acadian
Buffy could never bring herself to go after the Alduin quest. And she couldn't see throwing in with either set of bad guys for the civil war. And she hates HerMosa as much as Sheo so the Solsteim quest was right out as well. Oh well, archery was pretty fun. tongue.gif

Those are some beautiful action shots! Stormcrow certainly works her storm, ice and fire. I imagine disabling fall damage opens up some fun tactics. Yay, Kitsune! biggrin.gif
Renee
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 16 2020, 03:12 PM) *

Buffy could never bring herself to go after the Alduin quest.

What about, did you roll any pre-Buffy characters like you did in Oblivion? I know in that earlier game you made a bunch of dominant, non-fragile people who did all those other quests before Buffy showed up.

Great pictures, all!
Acadian
Renee - I think we tried one or two variants of Acadian to test the game but never got far enough along to consider the MQ. smile.gif
Lopov
@SubRosa - the shield looks nice, I agree. I guess it's added by Immersive Weapons and Armors mod.

It's good that there were two of them in Labyrinthion, Mather alone couldn't handle them all, especially because battle noise attracted attention of trolls, that were farther away.

@Acadian - Skyrim SE looks stunning, I agree. I'm not using any other graphical mods.

The best thing about the butterfly is that I didn't need to rotate the camera at all, it was actually flying in "my" direction, all I needed to do, was to pause the game, disable the menus and take a screenie.

---

What's been going on with Erik and Mather?

First of all, they joined the Companions.

Some make a living with farming, and some with adventuring.

The necromancer set his spells on wrong people.

By killing the necromancer they saved the bunny.

Mather & Erik

Strange magic

Meeting Stormcloaks

Just Mather
Acadian
Well, joining the companions is a good step as Eric the Hoepusher and Mather the Plowpuller leave their rural ways behind along the path to being adventurers.

Save the bunny! Serana will need lots of little vampiric thrall battle bunnies later. . . .

Nice Lopov shot of Mather at the end. What is the white decorating the lower half of his face? Is it lighting or. . . dare I say it. . . is he a milk drinker? tongue.gif
SubRosa
Whenever I see the name Mather, I keep thinking of Cotton Mather, and expect HP Lovecraft to be referencing him in some obscure book, like the Magnalia Talosania.

That first Companions picture looks like he is holding the axe backward. But that is actually the crescent blade of the scimitar the other fellow is holding.

The necromancer has a cool backpack.

Don't let them reanimate the bunnies!

Now I can hear This Song in my head

Mather's partner looks like an old time badman with the paint across his eyes like that.

Classic frosty breath Lopov!
Renee
Mather and Erik just look like such perfect buddies. Something about that particular pair together. I can easily imagine them growing up together.

Yah, bunny got saved! ... As you know I am glad he joined Companions. Other than that *one* fact about them, I enjoyed the comradeship between all of them.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 20 2020, 10:12 AM) *

Classic frosty breath Lopov!

Yes, I forgot to mention, looks like Lopov has Wet and Cold in his game (I think that's the one which adds frosty breath).

Are you also using Frostfall this time? I know you experimented with this at some point in the past.

Lopov
@Acadian - none of mine have ever joined the Companions before, so it'll be a first-time experience. I'm mostly spoiled by all what follows, but nonetheless I want to experience the questline.

As SubRosa and Renee already wrote, it's a frost breath, although to answer your question - while Mather drinks milk, he prefers mead instead. wink.gif And I think he's becoming quite a skilled warrior, a worthy addition to the Companions.

@SubRosa - Mather liked the backpack too, that's why you can see it on his back in the Bunny thread.

The Stormcloak leader and his men are added by Immersive Patrols.

@Renee - Wet and Cold YES, Frostfall NO. bigsmile.gif I only tried it out once, years ago, but didn't really like it.

---

What's been going on with Erik and Mather? They've been proving themselves, performing random jobs for the Companions, so it'll be time for their first real trial soon. Erik noticed that Mather prefers to spend time with Aela than with him, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, because it means that he can spend more time with Njada. whistling.gif wub.gif

Companions

Saving Ulundil from vampire's clutches

"I bet he wished that he'd learn that spell earlier."

JanuaMather

Undead shall be dead

Helping the Fool

Whiterun

"The mammoth did what we were asked to. The bear is dead, we can go back to Jorrvaskr."

Something's in the air...
Renee
Aela is a great Companion to have around, so glad Mather seems to be getting interested.

That one pic of him jumping off that wall or rock is wicked!
SubRosa
Some good vampire bashing!

Poor skeleton out in the woods! I love how Bethesda puts little things like that out in the world, to remind you that there are (or were) other people in the world.

That leap into action gets the superhero seal of approval!

Oh no, don't be a fool and help him Mather!

The Mammoth is the newest member of the Companions.
Acadian
Funny about that skeleton with the unread spellbook - good caption! tongue.gif

Oh my. . . I'm shuddering as I try to picture that mammoth in the Companions. A lycanthropic mammoth?!? By Ysgramor's beard! ohmy.gif

Whiterun in spring seems good for the potential love lives of both Mather and Erik.

Renee's right about Aela.
Lopov
@Renee - I admit that Mather jumping from height was inspired by several shots of SubRosa's superheroine leaping from great heights, far greater than those which Mather jumped from.

@SubRosa - I think I've seen that skeleton for the first time. Because it was in such an area, where my characters venture rarely so I think that I'd remember it.

Mather helped Cicero, it's better this way I think, so the farmers don't get killed.

@Acadian - Weremammoth? Mammwolf? wink.gif

Maybe I'll finally witness how marriage in Skyrim looks like, if more becomes of Aela and Mather.

---

What's been going on with Erik and Mather? It was time for their first real trial but by the code of the Companions, they needed to do it each on their own, observed by their respective shield-brothers or in Mather's case, shield-sisters, because Aela volunteered to be his shield-sister.

Whiterun was still sleeping as Mather walked through its streets.

Giants, however, were early risers. That is, if they slept at all. For as much as Mather knew, nobody witnessed sleeping giants yet.

Just before the dawn, he met his shield-sister Aela outside of the Dustman's Cairn.

Deep down in the ruin, Mather came to meet the other form of Aela.

Although he had numerous questions, he remained focused on the trial ahead and put his battleaxe to good use.

Back in Whiterun, Aela spoke of his courage and endurance, and Mather was officially proclaimed the member of the legendary Companions.

After the short ceremony Aela offered Mather to make him more warrior-like. Mather accepted, not really knowing what it means...

...so after some cuts and color tweaks here is the new Mather.
SubRosa
Wow, I never thought about it, but you are right. Giants never sleep. Freddy Kreuger will never get them.

Every time you say Aela I keep thinking of my literary character, who is quite different!

I've heard those Skyrim girls don't shave their legs, but that is ridiculous!

Mather has his Mad Max look on!
Acadian
Of course giants sleep. How else could you run afoul of the caution ‘Don’t awaken a sleeping giant.’ ? tongue.gif

Aela put her makeup on sans mirror is appears. Though, given her delicious outfit, I’m sure no one will notice. wink.gif

Yikes! Aela you have such big teeth! ohmy.gif

Glad to hear Mather acquitted himself well. viking.gif

I remember that is a lovely ceremony into the Companions. happy.gif

Wow, Aela is quite the stylist when it comes to Mather. He is hot! goodjob.gif
SubRosa
Lopov: That big pack of draugr was pure vanilla. I don't use any mods to add or change the monsters. I forget what dungeon that was, except that it was in Solstheim. It might be Bloodskaal Barrow.

Acadian: I find Herman equally repulsive, which makes it hard doing Dragonborn. I found that by skipping past the Gardner of Men quest with the console it is much more palatable. January never made any deals with him, or sold out Storn. Like Captain Kirk, she changed the rules, because there is always a way.

Dragon Detente

Who are these cute little fellas?

Jan is richer than Bill Gates

Deathbrand!

Lopov averted

Getting high

Things are getting hairy

Read any bad books lately?
Lopov
The dragon is clever not mess with January.

Rieklings are Jan's new besties.

It'll take a long time to pick up all those septims...

Lopov approves of the aversion.

Once so high, it's time for a leaping jump.

Werebears! ohmy.gif Although Lucius and Forrah spent a lot of time on Solstheim, they've only ever encountered werebears in fixed locations, never as random encounters.

Better to not read at all than to read Herma's books. dry.gif
Acadian
I figure that detentish dragon is either laying her eggs or in awe of the fact that Jan is sporting more frills than a dragon. tongue.gif

Aww, the rieklings are adorable. Noisy but adorable.

January McScrooge.

Deathbrand is a great action shot! viking.gif

I can imagine Jan’s getting ready to soar right off the top of that mountain.

Yikes, werewolves!

Bad books – the shot really showcases Jan’s pretty eyes. happy.gif
Lopov
@SubRosa and Acadian - I was thinking if maybe the Sleeping Giant Inn got its name because of the fact that giants never sleep?

It's interesting that you brought up the shaving discussion. Years ago, on the New Vegas forums at old Beth, there was a thread about what do you do to roleplay and I made a short post that my character Sylvia carries a razor with her to shave her legs. tongue.gif A group of forumites didn't understand what I was talking about, they actually thought it's possible to shave legs in the game and they were asking me how to trigger it? laugh.gif There was also one gamer who told me that in a rather rude way that a razor can be used as a weapon. laugh.gif

Anyway, back to Skyrim...I modified Aela's warpaint, by default she has three blue stripes over her face, which completely hides her beauty. She's more attractive with this warpaint, despite putting it on without a mirror. tongue.gif

---

What's been going on with Erik and Mather? On the behalf of Companions, they've been traveling across the Whiterun Hold, making it safer for residents and travelers.

"Magic is overrated" Old Nordic proverb

Stray horse

Krosis no more

"Once again. Magic is overrated."

"I have what in my head, Erik?"

Ödsturzhügelgrab *

Too late

Erik's new hammer

Training day

Mather

* Bleak Falls Barrow on German is named Ödsturzhügelgrab and because I play SSE on German, I'm noticing similarities between German and Dwarven language. biggrin.gif
Renee
laugh.gif

I'm not laughing at any of y'alls pics, instead it's cracking me up seeing Acadian try to outdo Renee when it comes to posting smileys. rollinglaugh.gif

Aela is ... kinda cute. In her wereform. mellow.gif I ... guess I can still tell she's feminine underneath all that fur. blink.gif

Mather's life changes overnight. No longer is he the wide-eyed innocent who once returned to Rorikstead. viking.gif Now he's becoming almost a radical, under Aela's influence. evillol.gif

Speaking of radical, good lord Jan's new armor is pointy! closedeyes.gif Is she standing amongst a bunch of goblins in pic 2?

I really like Deathbrand and getting high. cool.gif I MEAN.... I mean... uh.. Getting High, not getting high. rolleyes.gif

She's playing with that weird contraption. I remember that scene. Quite a visual accomplishment. redwizardsmile.gif

What is happening in Too Late, Lopov?

Looks like I've expended my smiley quota for this post. Ha ha .
SubRosa
That is a great leaping horse shot!

Mather has ice cream brain freeze!

It's hammer time!

I can just hear the eagle screeching in the final pic!
Acadian
I remember SubRosa’s character Teresa shaving her legs in the Bravil Fighters Guild bathing area. Buffy’s fortunate enough that her fine/sparse body hair does not require shaving. I know what you mean about head canon stuff we flush out in game – often without mods. Buffy spent nearly a full episode way back in Book 1 detailing her tooth cleaning powder recipe and how Daenlin had ‘fletched’ her bamboo/boar’s bristle toothbrush. tongue.gif

Magic is overrated but the Skyrim mage ward sure looks cool! Of course, a squishy blue ball of the stuff in a mage’s hand is no match for Mather’s axe. Yikes – but a solid spike of magic to the head can get your attention!

Aww, loved the heavy horses introduced in Skyrim.

I remember the Dragon Priest Krosis – good riddence!

Oooh, I like the German name for Bleak Falls Barrow much better. It does indeed sound quite Dwarven.

By Stendarr’s horn that is a big hammer!

Beautiful shot of Mather at the end.
Lopov
@Renee - in Too Late they arrived too late to save the Imperial Soldier. Erik automatically played the animation as he neared the corpse, checking for any signs of life.

I agree, Mather is becoming the t00n! Pwn pwn!

@SubRosa - maybe the leaping horse was January disguised. Too bad it didn't remain in one place when dismounted.

@Acadian - I already forgot how difficult those dragon priests are. Krosis even more so, because he's out in the open and can move freely, while some in dungeons eventually hit the wall and can get cornered. Only one healing potion remained in Mather's inventory after the battle.

I like the German name better as well. Öd = bleak, Sturz = falls, Hügelgrab = barrow.

---

What's been going on with Erik and Mather? Erik still needs to prove himself but Mather was allowed to join the Circle.

The Ritual

Mather reborn

The first feeding is the most intense

Aela & Mather

Claw against Silver Hand

"By the Gods!"

"Mercy!"
Renee
Ha ha a Lopov'd werewolf. laugh.gif That werewolf texture mod (whatever you've got installed there) makes their fur look really good.

SubRosa
Oh no, don't drink it Mather! Aela peed in the punch!

That was a great Wolfpov shot!

Yikes! No gods or mercy here!

Looks like Mather is taking a cue from January at the end though! laugh.gif
SubRosa
Lopov: The friendly dragon was from that brief period when I had added January to the Dragon Faction.

Those werebears were at a fixed location. There were three of them in the central highlands, a little north and west of the Temple of Miraak. They immediately turned hostile and attack Jan.

Acadian: January is more frilly than the dragon!

After doing the Reiklings quests, January got a trio of Riekling followers who would just appear sometimes when she was in the icy parts of Solstheim, but never in the warmer, southern areas.

I changed January's eyes to a glowing version when she went to Sovngarde. I wanted to show that she was transformed by the experience. That is why I changed her armor too.

Renee: When January went to Sovngarde I wanted to show that traveling beyond life and death had changed her. So I gave her glowing eyes, and the new suit of armor. Being exotic was actually appropriate. So I leaned into it. She is a superhero in Skyrim now, like she is other places.

The goblins are Rieklings. They were in the original Bloodmoon expansion for Morrowind, and are back in the Dragonborn dlc for Skyrim. They are sort of similar to goblins, and ride giant boars.

Stormcrow

Cold Shoulder

January leads her Reikling army into battle (hers are the ones with the feathered headdresses)

Solstheim book of the month club

That looks interesting

Jan is the Queen now

Old time religion

Valhalla Awaits

Plus a bonus RL pic. January visits the Grand Canyon
Acadian
Lopov –

It will be interesting to see where Mather goes with his lycanthropy. When Buffy did that part of the Companions, she doesn’t clearly remember what happened. According to the other Companions, she turned into a little werefox, peed herself, ran under a table and stayed there until she changed back into an elf. She never changed again and got cured as soon as the questline supported it. tongue.gif

You put together a great set of screenshots that clearly show the story for Mather. Nicely done! Any chance of getting Erik his fangs?

SubRosa –

Stormcrow indeed! AKA Shock and Awe!

Great action shot vs that dragon priest.

Aww, a bunch of little reikling followers

Jan is the Queen. You perfectly captured what Buffy felt like trying to sit in Countess Alessia’s throne. laugh.gif
Lopov
@Renee - I went with sort-of blonde/bright texture because his hair is blonde. Conveniently, the same skin comes with green eyes, which Mather has in his human form.

@SubRosa - as you'll see today, Mather is really inspired by January's leaping jumps.

@Acadian - the initial transformation in Whiterun was rather anti-climatic, I was actually quite disappointed. dry.gif I immediately went on the Nexus to search for some werewolf mods and came upon Moonlight Tales. Not only it adds custom skins to choose from, it adds and modifies various werewolf aspects. One of my favorite features is that you can toggle how often your PC transforms. ATM I have set it to very high, I roleplay that Mather can't control himself yet, which means, that he transforms almost every night. The mod has lots of other features like making wolves friendly even when in human form, Detect Life spell even when in human form, summoning wolves/werewolves followers for a short time etc.

I don't yet know what'll happen with Mather the werewolf in the long run. When he's in his human from, he doesn't feel exactly 'right' to transform into a werewolf, but once transformed, he really likes all the power and speed that comes with the beast form. Maybe he'll decide to cure himself in the long run or maybe he'll stick to the Hircine's gift - we'll see.

I think that Erik can get transformed as well as long as one turns it on in the AFT options.

I like Buffy's experience with lycanthropy. laugh.gif It wouldn't make much sense for a tiny elf to suddenly become a big bad wolf. wink.gif

---

Freshly transformed

We are Legion!

"Guys...can we talk this over?"

Janroarry

The beast in the night *

More than a mere wolf

Swimming

Down the waterfall

Janroarry 2

In the morning

* notice tiny orange spots in the left corner of the screenie - it's the Detect Life spell at work, it has a very wide range. Orange means that they're neutral ATM, whereas red color in this screenie and in the next one indicates that enemies want his skin
Acadian
Very cool shots! Mather looks fantastic as a WW. Love the glowing eyes. Looks like you have some fabulous mods to help support the WW adventure. Thanks for clarifying the 'detect life' glow - that makes good sense. Heh, I can indeed see the influence that flying January has had on Mather. I think he is wise to not rush his choice as he ponders whether to more permanently embrace lycanthropy or eventually have it 'cured'.
Lopov
Stormcrow really lives up to her "storm" name in the first screenie.

Now I wonder which priest that is. It's probably on Solstheim, not only because other pics are from there but because masks from Solstheim priests look a little bit different. Vahlok? Ahzidal?

I wouldn't trust those Rieklings too much. dry.gif

It looks like January is peaking into the other book. laugh.gif

If Jan doesn't fit in that throne, imagine Buffy sitting there. laugh.gif

Nice pic of the GC, looks like it was a stormy visit.
Renee
Jan has become the Goblin Lady. She is also too small for that giant ice throne, just like Buffy trying to have a seat in Marius's court. huh.gif

What is that Grand Canyon shot/?? Looks like the actual place.

---------

I am actually surprised Buffy joined Companions. blink.gif How far did she get into that questline?

---------

Will Mather transform even in society? Or does he have to be outdoors for this to happen? Hopefully it's outdoor-only. viking.gif

My gosh, Mather looks freeking scary as a night wolf in those first two pics. That must be fun, swimming down that steep waterfall!

Detect Life is very helpful, but not as convenient to use (normally) in Skyrim as it was in Oblivion. Is this your first experience with DL in Skyrim? Normally, the spellcaster has to hold his/her position, and the spell only works when it's being cast. redwizardsmile.gif

macole
WOW! What a great night sky.
Acadian
Renee – Buffy did the full Companions questline one time out of curiosity. We pretended she turned into a frightened little werefox initially, she never turned again and got cured as soon as possible. A couple things struck her: First, she really liked the old guild master and found the notes he wrote about her. During the final portion of the questline and when the going got tough, she was surprised and disappointed that the two brothers wimped out - but Aela stuck by Buffy's side for the hard bits.

SubRosa –

Wow, Jan OWNS that night sky!

That is so funny – just the door and front steps with no house.

Crow + Dragon = Shock & Awe.

These eyes – Love that piercing blue color you’re using.
macole
Buffy a werefox! By my goddess, I'm going to have to be more careful when I see little vixens running about.
Lopov
Great night sky indeed!

That's a dragon you can depend on.

I wouldn't trust those doors...who knows where they lead? mellow.gif

@Acadian & Renee - you can transform anywhere (interiors, exteriors) at random time between 8 - 9 PM.

Detect Life works like a shout, or in Mather's case, a howl. Once it's active, you detect life around you in a very wide range for a limited time.

Unfortunately Erik transformed into a werewolf doesn't function very well, because he attacks anyone that attacks him and once you're a werewolf, almost everyone attacks you on sight. Looks like Mather managed to regain control of himself even when transformed, while Erik is more wild. So Mather is being very careful where to travel with Erik.

---

What's been going on with Erik and Mather? Together we're nearing the end of the Companions questline so a few more batches of screenshots await, then I'll take a break from Skyrim. After a very long pause (3 years, I guess) I already partly returned to Oblivion a few days ago.

Mather & Erik

ROARRR!

Before the Big Jump

R.I.P. Old Werewolf

Revenge squad

Three vs One

Hammertime

Hairy brothers

Mather's kiss

On the top
SubRosa
Mather is Red, Blond, and Blue.

Love the eyes in Roar!

Superhero Jump!

Eric has a gigantic hammer.

Mather is such a romantic!
Acadian
Nice collection of Companion shots from Mather's game! Mather, what big teeth you have! ohmy.gif He and Erik seem to work pretty well together. I recall feeling that Erik was a pretty good follower. I'm curious to see if Mather cures himself when the questline ends or opts to remain a werewolf.
Renee
SubRosa -- Yes I agree with macole about the brilliant night sky pic! And LOl... looks like that door leads nowhere! Like some unfinished Home Depot project. Nice Lopov shot, and it must be nice to have a dragon to help with battles. viking.gif

Odpadnik -- Mather really looks like a bad boy now. mad.gif Goodness, he jumped from there??? He's trying to outdo Bjorn's jumping addiction. Eww what's he doing in the Kiss pic??? Is that a killcam shot for werewolves? :yuck:

Acadian-- Thanks. My second character (Thor a'Zaene) joined Companions, but only Gunter managed to become Harbinger. Even though Gunter was a big, burly Nord, he too did not wish to live the werewolf's life, so we had to RP that part when it happened, somehow.
Lopov
@SubRosa - Mather adds additional warpaint to his face as he rises in ranks of the Companions.

@Acadian - today it shall be revealed whether Mather cured himself or decided to remain a werewolf forever.

@Renee - in the Kiss pic he's feeding on the slain bandit.

This is my last batch of screenies for this Skyrim season, I managed to bring up the Companions questline to the end. The ending is IMO extremely anti-climatic, I'd say, I was expecting something "more", at least some big fight, but nothing of his happened. Every other questline I've finished in Skyrim, at least provides some minor feeling of satisfaction, whereas at the end of this questline I was like "Okay, that's it?" Although I liked the questline as a whole, the first scene with the werewolf transformation and the ending slightly ruin the overall feel of it. While some questlines, although short, like the CoW, and the DB, has a replay value for me, I don't think I'm doing the Companions ever again. Okay, enough blabbing.

---

After Kodlak's funeral it was time to make a journey to the tomb of Ysgramor.

Farkas and Vilkas, mostly big on words and big on weapons, but not so big on deeds, didn't dare to accompany Mather to the depths of the tomb, but Aela stayed at his side, and deep down below they met Kodlak Whitemane.

The fulfilled Kodlak's last wish, killed his wolf spirit, and released him from Hircine's grasp, sending his soul to Sovngarde.

Mather was proclaimed the new Harbinger and immediately faced with a tough decision - lead the Companions under the guidance of Hircine or release himself and others from the moonlight curse?

As much as Mather liked all the power, which being a werewolf brought to him, he couldn't help but feel tainted because of it. And as much as he wanted to keep all this power, he decided to listen to the old and the wise - Kodlak Whitemane. The old Nord probably had a good reason for his final wish, and once Mather would reach his age, he didn't want to regret his decisions from the youth. So he summoned his own wolf spirit, killed it, and cured himself of lycanthropy.

One by one, the high-ranking members of the Companions followed his way, with Farkas being the first.

Liberated of Hircine's grasp, it is time to take the Companions to fame and glory, under the leadership of Mather from Rorikstead, advised by Aela and guided by principles and morals of Kodlak Whitemane.
Acadian
Lopov, what a beautiful story, and so capably presented by text and screenshots! Like you, I was surprised and disappointed in the lack of true grit displayed by the brothers. And like you, I was impressed by the courage and loyalty of Aela to stay with you to the end. Mather's reasoning for his decision regarding the future of the Companions was sound. Kodlak chose well. smile.gif
SubRosa
I can see Mather is painting up more in these pics. It is a neat way to showing his progression.

I was never impressed with the Companions over all. They struck me as being a bunch of blowhards, all talk and no actions. Except of course when I came across them out in the wilderness killing animals. The stuff heroes are made of, to be sure. I only did the questline once to see what it was like, and never will again.
SubRosa
This will finish out the last of my pics from Jan's Skyrim adventures. Unless I go back there at some point.

Is Kal-El home?

Kneel before Zod!

Hoth

Winter camo

Shining brightly

January checks the strategy guide
Lopov
Are first pics from Azura's Star? The first pic reminds me of some old 2D game where you needed to jump from one pillar to another.

How did that ribcage made it so high?

Back on Solstheim.

January checked the UESP to solve the riddle. laugh.gif

Come back soon, January! *waves*
Acadian
Neat shots inside Azura's Star. Love her giving that necrodude a stormbath! Nice to know that even superheroes need to consult a walkthrough now and again. wink.gif
SubRosa
Lopov: The first pics are from inside Azura's Star. That was one of the coolest places in Skyrim.

The ribcage in the ceiling and the sword laying nearby is an ode to The Empire Strikes Back, from when Luke was stuck in a similar situation by a wampa beast. It is in Bleakcoast Cave.

Acadian: January still needs to call up Gadget from time to time to get his take on things.

Jan gets schooled

Jan is a baller

Back in black (and red)

"There is a trick to this. Trick is not to die."

Moon
Acadian
Great shots of Jan's game in Skyrim. The opening shot is epic!

What a contrast between Jan and that hagraven!

Jan's dark helmet really is reminiscent of a crow - neat!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.