Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skyrim Screenshots
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Skyrim cheats and hints
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 13 2015, 12:18 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 12 2015, 05:45 PM) *

I love the roleplay, but can't help but count how many scripts you are yanking in and out of a Skyrim game - Skyrim doesn't play well with scripts being enabled and disabled. But as far as the roleplay goes - very cool!

I'll keep this in mind, thanks. Claire's game in particular isn't going to last a long time, though. Chances are when she gets to the end of Civil War (whatever end that may be), I'll simply move on to somebody else. I have lots of other character ideas for Skyrim especially.

Starting a new game usually clears the coffers on those script memory problems. Acadian changes things around a lot too, and he has had issues with his game caused by script memory retention - the game holding memories of scripts in a save when that mod has been disabled or removed, and the script keeps ordering the game to search for references that are no longer there - messes up your game or crashes it.

Like Lopov, I thought of you right away when I saw that journal mod, what a great way to record your character's thoughts as they quest! It would be cool if you could then print them off into game book form or something too, lol.

Grits
Yay, lots to see in this thread! smile.gif

Lopov, I love the shot where Aard is stalking Lurbuk by just sitting in a chair at the tavern. He seems like a regular inn patron. biggrin.gif I love his new look. Funny, I like Aard bald but I couldn’t wait for Lucius to grow his hair back! tongue.gif Oh hells, not Anoriath!! It’s been a while since I played an assassin. This is like new for me. In Fort Fellhammer is my favorite Aard shot so far. I love his beard.

Renee, welcome back to Master Baytor! I’m looking forward to hearing more of his insults. Argh, poor Claire in prison. I guess she didn’t have fun playing dice and brawling with the other inmates. Sweet freedom indeed! That’s a lovely picture. I’m so glad she’s finally out!

SubRosa
Aard better be careful in that Sober Assassin pic. If his shadow is half the man he is, it might just slit his throat when he's not looking! laugh.gif

Are you using a mod that lets you set out bear traps like land mines? I recall seeing something like that for Oblivion.

Lopov
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 15 2015, 03:56 PM) *
Funny, I like Aard bald but I couldn’t wait for Lucius to grow his hair back! tongue.gif Oh hells, not Anoriath!! It’s been a while since I played an assassin. This is like new for me. In Fort Fellhammer is my favorite Aard shot so far.
It's my favorite shot so far as well. And it's the last pic where he still wields the orcish dagger, later on he found a dwarven one.
And I also think that shaved head suits him more than Tullius hairstyle.
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 15 2015, 06:27 PM) *
Are you using a mod that lets you set out bear traps like land mines? I recall seeing something like that for Oblivion.
I think you can move traps around by holding E (or any command which you use for activating), I don't think it's from a mod. I mean, you can't put them in your inventory but you can drag them around and place them where you wish.
Acadian
Beautiful shots, Lopov! That is such a coincidence about the Deekus encounter! Buffy was just today, helping Onmund retrieve the Helm of Winterhold from that very campsite! And what a beautiful night with both moons and all those stars out!
ghastley
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 15 2015, 12:27 PM) *

There is a mod that lets you do that. I think it was just released. Yes, found it.
Renee
You know, it's the little things that grab me sometimes. Like I love the open book in the right side of the second picture.

Whoa, the traps worked! ohmy.gif That's cold!

Vampire armor looks good on Aard, it literally suits him.

Wow, I really love Fort Fellhammer. Damn good shot of your assassin, that one is.
mALX

I've been waiting for Molly to debut in Skyrim, I remembered the Mohawk hairdo from your earlier screens when you were warming her up in the bullpen.

My favorite shots: Tied for first place is the wicked looking Molly in "Wishes she had an axe;" and the "Alduin clears the way."

Both of these shots are breathtaking for different reasons. All are awesome shots, so glad to see you posting again, I've been waiting/missing your posts!

Acadian
Wonderful to see Molly the Axemaiden in Skyrim! The closer up of the two shots of Molly in the wagon is simply stunning – a fantastic shot and what a magnificent job you did with Molly! Gosh, with legs like that, I can certainly see why they gave her the pantless version of the roughspun tunic to wear. If anyone could deliver a proper comeuppance to that harpy Imperial Captain, it would certainly be Molly. I can only imagine the swath she’ll chop through the northern province. Great to see you playing Skyrim again. goodjob.gif
Grits
Oh my gosh, Molly looks fabulous! It’s great to see her arrival in Skyrim. I love her hair and she has legs for days. I expect the lads found themselves a little distracted even from their imminent deaths during that ride.

I love your views of the cart ride, execution and Alduin scenes, so rare in your games. Molly wishing she had an axe is definitely my favorite. What an expression!

Good catch with that falling rock. I don’t think I’ve ever looked back that way.

Welcome back to Skyrim! happy.gif
Renee
Nice! Great Shots SubRosa! ... And where did you find that skimpy Prisoner outfit?
Lopov
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 15 2015, 09:30 PM) *
That is such a coincidence about the Deekus encounter! Buffy was just today, helping Onmund retrieve the Helm of Winterhold from that very campsite!
Thanks. Looks like Buffy was there first because if she arrived later, Deekus would already be dead. wink.gif
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 16 2015, 01:10 AM) *
You know, it's the little things that grab me sometimes. Like I love the open book in the right side of the second picture.

Thanks, I also like the opened book, it's probably a part of some TG quest.
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 17 2015, 03:50 AM) *
She looks very good, I was almost expecting to see Victor in "Rolling in Helgen", the title reminded me of him.

Great shot of the decapitation!

No wonder the Imperial Captain chose Molly first, she was jealous of her good looks.

The Noble rides to Solitude
The Noble about to enter Solitude
A wolf in sheep's clothing
The wedding
Death from above
Time to escape
Time to sprint
Leaving Solitude behind

Bonus shot:
Practicing with Veezara
SubRosa
I have never gotten that far in the DB questline. I had no idea they got married on the balcony over the two thrones. I guess they should have held the wedding at the Temple of Mara in Riften!
Lopov
The quest is rather shallow, I expected more. Everyone in the sanctuary warns you that there will be a lot of people around and that you should make an escape plan beforehand, so I expected it to be harder. But in fact Asgeir and Vittoria spend some time on the balcony and some time on the chairs below - they are caught in a neverending loop and endlessly wander from chairs to balcony and back. indifferent.gif If not killed, they'd probably repeat this procedure for years. bigsmile.gif
Acadian
Lopov, thanks for sharing those great screenies. I like seeing something like that quest via Aard because I'm pretty sure I'll never get to see it in game.

Looks like a pretty harrowing escape. Hopefully his pursuers were slowed by having to laugh at the hat Aard was wearing to so perfectly top off his disguise as a nobleman. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 18 2015, 03:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 15 2015, 09:30 PM) *
That is such a coincidence about the Deekus encounter! Buffy was just today, helping Onmund retrieve the Helm of Winterhold from that very campsite!
Thanks. Looks like Buffy was there first because if she arrived later, Deekus would already be dead. wink.gif
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 16 2015, 01:10 AM) *

Thanks, I also like the opened book, it's probably a part of some TG quest.
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 17 2015, 03:50 AM) *
She looks very good, I was almost expecting to see Victor in "Rolling in Helgen", the title reminded me of him.

No wonder the Imperial Captain chose Molly first, she was jealous of her good looks.

The Noble rides to Solitude
The Noble about to enter Solitude
A wolf in sheep's clothing
The wedding
Death from above
Time to escape
Time to sprint
Leaving Solitude behind

Bonus shot:
Practicing with Veezara

These are great! I never did the DB questline, but ran across wedding guests on the road traveling to Solitude when I first started playing. They kept bragging about how expensive the gift they were carrying was; and I remember wondering if the game was trying to hint I should rob them or something, laugh.gif

SubRosa
QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 16 2015, 10:07 PM) *

I've been waiting for Molly to debut in Skyrim, I remembered the Mohawk hairdo from your earlier screens when you were warming her up on the bullpen.

My favorite shots: Tied for first place is the wicked looking Molly in "Wishes she had an axe;" and the "Alduin clears the way."

Both of these shots are breathtaking for different reasons. All are awesome shots, so glad to see you posting again, I've been waiting/missing your posts!

The bullpen! That is a great name for my start cell. Molly turned out to have a great look. It was well worth taking the extra time in the bullpen to get her looking just right.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 17 2015, 02:50 PM) *

Wonderful to see Molly the Axemaiden in Skyrim! The closer up of the two shots of Molly in the wagon is simply stunning – a fantastic shot and what a magnificent job you did with Molly! Gosh, with legs like that, I can certainly see why they gave her the pantless version of the roughspun tunic to wear. If anyone could deliver a proper comeuppance to that harpy Imperial Captain, it would certainly be Molly. I can only imagine the swath she’ll chop through the northern province. Great to see you playing Skyrim again. goodjob.gif

Molly is a little more leggy than most characters because I made her taller with Enhanced Character Edit. She doesn't exactly tower over other characters, but she does have a few extra inches.

QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 17 2015, 06:35 PM) *

Oh my gosh, Molly looks fabulous! It’s great to see her arrival in Skyrim. I love her hair and she has legs for days. I expect the lads found themselves a little distracted even from their imminent deaths during that ride.

I love your views of the cart ride, execution and Alduin scenes, so rare in your games. Molly wishing she had an axe is definitely my favorite. What an expression!

Good catch with that falling rock. I don’t think I’ve ever looked back that way.

Welcome back to Skyrim! happy.gif

The falling rock pic makes me think of this song

QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 17 2015, 11:05 PM) *

Nice! Great Shots SubRosa! ... And where did you find that skimpy Prisoner outfit?

I didn't. That is what the game put on her. Maybe it is because I have a UNP vanilla armor and clothing mod?

QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 18 2015, 03:36 PM) *

I spammed the screenshot key during that part. That was the only pic of that bunch that came out decent

This was an unexpected encounter

Molly goes fishing

Let's make a deal

Molly the Hatcheteer
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 19 2015, 08:20 PM) *

The bullpen! That is a great name for my start cell. Molly turned out to have a great look. It was well worth taking the extra time in the bullpen to get her looking just right.

That should have read "in the bullpen, missed that typo, lol.

I spammed the screenshot key during that part. That was the only pic of that bunch that came out decent

Molly goes fishing

That is what I do for all my shots, and now you know why my screens are always so ... so ... laugh.gif

I love Molly's intense look, it is Awesome! I didn't notice that in the preliminary shots you did choosing armor a month or so back.

The "staring down the fish" is my favorite, it looks like she scared the fish out of the water with that look, lol.

Molly is beautiful, I love that look, I got Misa to do that in the one picture (the one I hung on Buffy's thread today); but she doesn't do it all the time like Molly is in these screens since she actually came out in Skyrim.

** Your roleplay - I love that you brought her from the Wasteland in your roleplay of her! That is a very cool idea!

It is really exciting to think of all the possibilities for her; I imagined her looking down at the Geiger counter on her wrist and wondering why it wasn't ticking; then kind of laying face down in the water and rolling or drinking kind of madly like the two boys did in "Holes" when they got to the top of that mountain.

Love these screens!

Acadian
The wandering bard and lying cat! It is funny when two random encounters appear at the same time – or perhaps one simply remains till the next one shows up. I’ve encountered a skooma seller chatting with a thief on the side of the road, apparently waiting for Buffy to ride along for example.

I think Molly’s gonna win that staring contest with the slaughterfish. ohmy.gif

Let’s make a deal – it is clear that Molly’s intimidate skill likely exceeds her speechcraft skill.

If you axe me, that bandit got what was comin’ to him. tongue.gif
Grits
Lopov, your screenshots told the story of Aard’s wedding adventure very well. Time To Sprint is my favorite. By that time in the quest I think my character had most of Solitude on her tail. It’s a lot messier to try to shoot the bride.panic.gif

The falling rock pic makes me think of this song

“Over my shoulder a piano falls,” perfect! Now I’m listening to REM with no plans to stop. biggrin.gif

How fun to see M’aiq and The Wanderer hanging out together. I love Molly’s staredown with the slaughterfish. Did she ‘axe’ it to dinner? tongue.gif Looks like Molly is on the trail of a Golden Claw. Awesome bandit chopping. What a great shot!

Lopov
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 18 2015, 10:09 PM) *
Looks like a pretty harrowing escape. Hopefully his pursuers were slowed by having to laugh at the hat Aard was wearing to so perfectly top off his disguise as a nobleman. tongue.gif
biggrin.gif Wait until you see him in the chef's hat!

QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 21 2015, 02:14 PM) *
Lopov, your screenshots told the story of Aard’s wedding adventure very well. Time To Sprint is my favorite. By that time in the quest I think my character had most of Solitude on her tail. It’s a lot messier to try to shoot the bride.panic.gif
I'm not sure how Aard would handle the assassination if he hadn't talked to Babette beforehand. He definitely wouldn't shoot her with a bow because he's no archer, so he'd probably stab her while on the balcony. Then it'd get messy too. cool.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 19 2015, 06:16 AM) *
These are great! I never did the DB questline, but ran across wedding guests on the road traveling to Solitude when I first started playing. They kept bragging about how expensive the gift they were carrying was; and I remember wondering if the game was trying to hint I should rob them or something, laugh.gif
After you do the quest, you're supposed to meet the same couple again, this time wearing ragged robes because they were robbed on their way to Solitude and never made it to the wedding. bigsmile.gif

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 20 2015, 02:20 AM) *
Wow, the liar and Talsgar together! As much as I like Talsgar, I don't like M'aiq, not because of his personality but because he appears way too often if you don't fast travel, I encounter him on almost every walk/ride between major towns and even on some side roads.
Lopov
Gaius Maro bid farewell to his father, just as Aard arrived to Dragon's Bridge
On Maro's tail
Maro tricked Aard and decided to swim over
We meet again
Taking a walk
Still behind Maro just not as visible as before
Maro grabbed
Maro stabbed
Time to run!
Coda comes to help
Acadian
Lopov, those are fantastic shots that so ably tell the story of Aard's latest contract! goodjob.gif
Grits
Woo, Coda to the rescue! At first it looked like he was going to chop Aard in the back. I like how you caught Aard in the background when Gaius was saying goodbye to his father. Maro stabbed is my favorite one of this group.

Coda is Varia’s favorite companion. Here they’re playing an impromptu set at the tavern in Karthwasten (mod). With her new songbooks Coda will finally play along with her.
Grits
In celebration of marvelous modders, here’s a screenshot of SubRosa’s nature spell vendor Cuhulain rocking out with the Jarl the last time Varia played at Mistveil Keep. smile.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(Grits @ Apr 24 2015, 10:55 PM) *

In celebration of marvelous modders, here’s a screenshot of SubRosa’s nature spell vendor Cuhulain rocking out with the Jarl the last time Varia played at Mistveil Keep. smile.gif

laugh.gif If only the RL Kerr Cuhulain could see this!
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Apr 22 2015, 01:51 PM) *

Wow, I don't know these quests but love the screens! How did he get so invisible?

My favorite is going through the water to sneak up on Aard, but I love how you and Renee both tell stories with your screens! Awesome shots!

Lopov
Thanks all!

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 25 2015, 09:37 AM) *
Wow, I don't know these quests but love the screens! How did he get so invisible?

Very simple - with a potion. wink.gif

Outside the Dawnstar Sanctuary (wounded Arnbjorn on the ground and Aard's new horse on the right)
Guardians of the Sanctuary
End of the chase
To kill...
...or not to kill?
"Today I grant you life. But you better return me a favor in the future."

Planning
Aard summons the legend from Cyrodiil
Lucien Lachance, the Spectral Assassin, and his new master
They had some fun
Sunset in the Reach
Aard's bodyguard
Acadian
Grits – That is so neat to see Varia and Coda playing as the Karthwastrels. And I love the one of Lailah and Cuhulain rockin’ out in Riften! Yup, Cuhulain’s a fixture in my Skyrim, and I really like having Morcant in both Cyrodiil and Skyrim. Like all of SubRosa’s mods, Nature Summoning is a flawless gem.

Lopov - Great pix! I don't know the DB questline of course. Looks like Aard let Cicero live. Love seeing Shadowmere and Lucien LaChance again! goodjob.gif
Lopov
QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 25 2015, 04:14 PM) *
Lopov - Great pix! I don't know the DB questline of course. Looks like Aard let Cicero live. Love seeing Shadowmere and Lucien LaChance again! goodjob.gif
Thanks. In short - you are named the Listener very early during the DB questline (when compared to Oblivion where it happens at the end) but the current leader Astrid dislikes it and doesn't acknowledge you as a new leader. Cicero, on the other hand, is a keeper of the old ways, and is very happy when you're named the Listener. Naturally, this angers Astrid so the two end up fighting and Astrid then sends you to kill Cicero but you have the option to spare him, which as you correctly assumed, Aard did.

Later on Astrid betrays you (and consequently the entire Brotherhood as well) and if you spared Cicero earlier, you can have him as a follower when you finish the main questline. All of this already occurred in Aard's game but I don't want to spam the thread with too many screenshots at once, that's why I'm posting them at regular intervals. wink.gif
Renee
Ahh, so that's where home plate went. huh.gif Kind of hard to play some ball if we haven't got a home. biggrin.gif

You know .. because the Dragonstone.... looks kinda like ....never mind. X|

/badjoke
Acadian
And Molly in Skyrim! Heh, good use for that dragonstone. Much better than ratting out the dragons with it. Renee, I love your reference to a baseball home plate - and you're right!

Hmm, I did a little digging and I guess that Edoras is a Lord of the Rings city that bears some resemblance to Whiterun.

Pointy-eared mutant! Spoken like a true round-ear. tongue.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(Renee @ Apr 29 2015, 02:51 PM) *

Ahh, so that's where home plate went. huh.gif Kind of hard to play some ball if we haven't got a home. biggrin.gif

You know .. because the Dragonstone.... looks kinda like ....never mind. X|

/badjoke

Actually that is what I always thought too. I know Molly thinks it is home plate as well.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 29 2015, 01:40 PM) *

Yeah! Molly !!!!

Oh, I love her armor here! And actually, I have used soapstone when I'm camping to keep the food warm after you pull it from the fire so it doesn't get overcooked - it is great for keeping biscuits and breads hot at the table too; Molly must have high survival skills!

Molly's hatchet is HUGE !!! Wow!

Uh oh, that man looks like he is going to fight with Molly! She must have said that aloud, lol.

Awesome Shots; really loved seeing Molly again !!!

Lopov
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 29 2015, 07:40 PM) *

Finally that Dragon Stone has been put to some use. laugh.gif

Who's the guy in the third pic? I don't recognize the location either and there's even little Azura.
mALX

Oh hey, I just realized what everyone was saying here - OMG, was that the Dragonstone from Bleak Falls Barrow?

SPEW !!! rollinglaugh.gif Oh how I wish I realized that when I commented, that is so funny! I looked at the screen from my email notification and wrote my response without seeing these comments till just now, lol.

Oh SubRosa, I am going to be rolling laughing every time I think about you using it for that now !!!! That is hilarious !!!!

Lopov
His duties finally took him to Markarth again, so Aard decided to invite his girlfriend Muiri on a midnight stroll through the town. Not even cold stones of Markarth could stop them...but next day was a working day and when Aard forced the Understoone Keep chef to reveal him the Gourmet's identity and his whereabouts......it was time to kill that chef. Anton Virane, the cook of Markarth, was killed publicly and his servants didn't even notice.

Aard tracked down the Gourmet in the Nightgate Inn. He repeated the same procedure as above, which is to drink a potion of invisibility and get as close as possible to the victim. One strike was enough to finish this season of MasterChef.

A few days later, after getting last instructions from Astrid, the new Gourmet arrived to Solitude. The chef's hat made him feel even more dumb than the noble's hat which he was wearing on the deadly wedding. Numerous guards were patrolling streets of Solitude because of the Emperor's presence, but of course they let the Gourmet through and directed him straight to Commander Maro, whose son the Gourmet killed not long ago. Commander let the cook through and told him to talk to Gianna, the obedient cook at Castle Dour. She was a bit surprised that the Gourmet was a Nord and Aard wondered what she'd say if he was indeed an Orc. Since Aard had no clue about cooking, they made a meal of carrots, a splash of mead, a giant's toe, a septim and a special something that Aard added by himself, namely the poisonous Jarrin root and together they presented the extravagant dish to the Emperor.

*It is actually possible to cook the dish with ingredients mentioned above. If anyone's interested, here's the list of all possible combinations.
SubRosa
Aard killed the Master Chief? What is the Halo series going to do!?! laugh.gif
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ May 2 2015, 10:38 AM) *

His duties finally took him to Markarth again, so Aard decided to invite his girlfriend Muiri on a midnight stroll through the town.

Awww.... wub.gif

Not even cold stones of Markarth could stop them...

Oh! blink.gif

when Aard forced the Understoone Keep chef to reveal him the Gourmet's identity and his whereabouts......it was time to kill that chef.

Uh oh. huh.gif

Anton Virane, the cook of Markarth, was killed publicly and his servants didn't even notice.

Oh?

One strike was enough to finish this season of MasterChef.

Ooooh! indifferent.gif

A few days later, after getting last instructions from Astrid, the new Gourmet arrived to Solitude. The chef's hat made him feel even more dumb than the noble's hat which he was wearing on the deadly wedding.

A-ha-ha-ha! laugh.gif

She was a bit surprised that the Gourmet was a Nord and Aard wondered what she'd say if he was indeed an Orc.

Mmm mmm.... mellow.gif

Aard added by himself, namely the poisonous Jarrin root and together they presented the extravagant dish to the Emperor.

Mmmm stew..... wink.gif

*It is actually possible to cook the dish with ingredients mentioned above. If anyone's interested, here's the list of all possible combinations.

Yummm. smile.gif

Acadian
Aww, a nice evening with his gf. . . on the cold stones of Markarth. Ahah! So that is who that orc in the Nightgate Inn is – I knew he had something to do with the DB. Nice to see Shadowmere, and I see Aard is getting his money's worth from those invisibility potions. He's right - hopefully his next job disguise comes with a less silly hat than these last couple jobs. And feeding giant’s toe soup to the Emperor! So ends another season of Iron Chef, Skyrim. tongue.gif
mALX

This quest actually caught my eye because of Gianna's great unique idles with the soup; it was really fun to see it play out! And the Chef hat looked good too, laugh.gif

Like Renee, I got a kick out of Aard's idea of romance, rollinglaugh.gif

haute ecole rider
Welp, I just realized that I have never posted any screenies to this thread. Time to rectify this.

Forsworn Hunter. This is up in the hills high above Rorikstead, just north of Fort Sungard. I think it is near Sundered Towers, but neither Alise nor I can quite recall. It is before Argis joined her.

Getting to the Bottom of the Forsworn Conspiracy. Alise tried to get Nepos the Nose to be more forthcoming his information, but instead he and his housefolk attacked her. Surprisingly, the old man proved to be the most durable of the lot - he was the last one standing before Alise thwacked him good. After it was all over and Alise returned from Cidhna Mine, she was so angry and bitter at the Silverbloods and the Markarth guards that she had to take a breather.

Following some errands for the Steward of Markarth, Alise went up to Lost Valley Redoubt to find a shield for the Jarl. There she encountered her second word wall. Still not clear on just what they are, she took a few moments in the late afternoon sun to think about things.

A few days later, she and Argis are outside Riften. Alise doesn't like the climate of the town, so she camps outside, between the Khajiit camp and Merryfair Farm. This is the first time they shared a tent, and Alise found out that Argis knows how to keep quiet when she needs to think about things.

Alise also found out that Argis is pretty darn good at sneaking. Not only does he cast invisibility on himself whenever she goes into sneak mode, he's pretty good at staying out of her way when she is sniping. Together they cleared Treva's Watch, where she had plenty of opportunity to work on her archery skillz.

Finally they made it to Whiterun, where Alise delivered a sword for Adrianne and found herself drawn into yet another quest - this time to recover something called the Dragonstone. She had already heard about Bleak Falls Barrow when she escorted Hadvar back to Riverwood, and did not find the thought appealing. But with Argis at her back, Alise decided to give it a try. She stopped at the Riverwood Trader, where she learned about the theft. Now committed to heading up the mountain, she and Argis stock up, then head out. They cleared the bandit tower on the way to Bleak Falls, and spent the night there.

Again Alise and Argis worked well together, Argis waiting for Alise to snipe, then moving in on any that survived those deadly glass arrows. There weren't that many.

Once again a word wall (this time Fus) laid Alise low. This time she was grateful that Argis was with her, because before she fully recovered, the biggest badass ever popped out of that box!

Somehow they ended up fighting a dragon outside Whitereach, picking up Lydia, and counting (or trying to) the 7000 Steps. On the way to find some magic Horn, Alise decided to let Argis find out for himself what having a fort to himself is really like. So the three of them took on Fort Dunstead, after she did some serious sniping from the rocks just to the southwest. Argis and Lydia were happy when Alise put her bow away and got up close and personal with the survivors. Lydia turned out to be quite the solid fighter, even with her low level steel gear. The three of them made quick work of the fort's interior. Not a single bandit could withstand the terrible trio.

And that is where I left them as of last night. Hope you enjoyed the screenies!
SubRosa
Love those red eyes in the decided picture!
Acadian
Good team indeed! I'm glad that Alise has friends to travel with and help her. Thanks for the update and great pix!
haute ecole rider
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 3 2015, 07:43 PM) *

Love those red eyes in the decided picture!

I love them, too! They're from Hale's Iridium Eyes.
mALX

Holy Cow! Your rig has some Awesome resolution! What is your setting, Ultra? Great shots!

haute ecole rider
QUOTE(mALX @ May 3 2015, 08:40 PM) *

Holy Cow! Your rig has some Awesome resolution! What is your setting, Ultra? Great shots!

Thanks! Installing the new graphics card in my 7 y.o. Mac Pro has really made all the difference in the world. Even Oblivion looks (and plays) totally awesome on it. Going from 512 MB to 2 GB of VRAM has made this old beast into a new puppy again. I can't get over how smooth it plays, either. On my laptop, with just half the VRAM and no high resolution textures, I routinely got fps around 30. This one, even with all the texture mods I've thrown at it so far, is chugging along at a zippy 60 fps. The only time it slows down is during the loading screens - 30 fps there!?!?

Honestly, I have no idea what the settings are. All I know for sure is that Skyrim is playing at my monitor's native resolution, which is 1920 x 1200. And it all looks so stunning. I'm really happy I took that risk and put that graphics card in this old Mac.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.