Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Commonwealth Gallery!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Acadian
Those miniguns can be problematic. Ours (GAU-2B) were mounted in helicopters which helped carry the, well, helicopter load of ammo required. One trigger put our 2K rounds/min; both triggers put out 4K rounds per min. Every 5th round was a tracer so it was literally a stream of orange tracer flame. And keeping the 6 barrels from overheating required discipline.

I love all the skyline pics, although I confess that Hecate’s adorable behind steals the show in all of them. wink.gif

Hecate’s wearing a body condom to protect herself!

As Lopov predicted, I love the billboard signs!

Yay, Robbie the Robot!
SubRosa
Winter Wolf: The Deathclaw may not have purposely thrown the truck. I think it might have run into it, and sent the truck flying. The physics in Bethesda games being Havok and all! laugh.gif

Corvega was very cool. Way more interesting in layout than the Corvega plant in FO3, that is for sure!

Lopov: I thought I remembered Hitler! It has been ages since I have seen Wolfenstein 3d.

I don't think there was anything very interesting in the safe those two people killed themselves over. But I don't remember anymore.

I think you can reach all those skyscrapers on the horizon. I don't know if you can go inside them all however. It will probably be a while before I get there.

Hecate definitely believes in safety. Her helmet gives her a big boost to Rad Resistance, so she always puts in on when the radiation detector starts crackling.

I had my first shootout with a Protectron today. They are a lot more powerful than in FO3! I had to empty a full magazine from Hecate's sniper rifle into one to put it down. They are not to be trifled with.

Cain: I thought it was really weird that Bethesda started making the weapons disappear whenever they are holstered. They have never done that before. I like seeing it in the holster on my characters back so I remember what weapon I have selected. Plus it just looks better. I got lucky that my mod-added Mk14 had a patch made for the Visible Weapons mod.

Acadian: I took those highway signs with you in mind. It is nice seeing some new ones now.

Hecate is making sure to protect herself, in every way!

The Postman

Flamingo

Radiation Storm

Morning in the Commonwealth

Cat Man

Hecate aims to serve up a few more

Hello

Goodbye

Fire
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 26 2016, 12:27 PM) *

mALX: I used Gorgous Vault Girl, which replaces the first female preset. Then I tweaked that for about twenty minutes. LooksMenu made it a lot easier.

No one is prepared for this future

Lining up a shot with her Mk 14

Bloatfly go boom

Guns and Coffee

Fixin' up some vittles

The future still has cats

and dogs

Ooh, thank you for the tip and link! Nexus must be down right now, I can't get either link to work. Will try back later.

Holy Cow, Hecate is up and running! I knew I'd see her standing next to a billboard, that is her signature shot! I was really surprised to see the cat, have never seen one in any FO4 shots online till yours!

Great shots!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 1 2016, 10:06 PM) *

HA! That is one Postman that won't be ringing twice! I am loving all these shots you've been posting, and seeing you so excited about this game after waiting so long to try it!

Winter Wolf
You had me worried there, SubRosa!

First you post a pic of a cat beside the man and then you post 'Hecate aims to serve up a few more...'

I thought- oh no, there goes the wildlife. And after Beth has taken years to add these things into the game. And knowing that you like cats, surely not!

I was relieved to find out that Hecate was adding to her head-shot count from FO3 instead (as per the sign). smile.gif

Loved the scope pic. Damn that looks nasty. biggrin.gif
Acadian
SubRosa - you know I like those signs! biggrin.gif

Aww, something prevented the postie from making their appointed rounds.

A pink flamingo on a stick! How iconic!

Radiation Storm looks like a Persephonic Paradise. . . albeit probably tough for Hecate.

Now serving headshots. Hurry for the two for one Hecate special!

Hello and Goodbye are pulse-quickening, sobering and fabulous shots!
Lopov
Oh no, they killed the courier again. laugh.gif

Radiation Storm shot looks great with the area behind Hecate reminding me of Point Lookout.

It's the Hello Kitty man with his own cat shelter.

I really like the view through the scope.

What a goodbye! His friend doesn't seem to react just yet, though.

Now she can officially put a new line on the Headshots sign.

SubRosa
mALX: I liked Hecate's "mom pants" laugh.gif They look comfortable.

I didn't know F4 had cats either. Apparently everyone else who has played the game decided to keep them a secret.

I was thinking that postman would not ring twice either! I guess only us old folks remember that movie.

Winter Wolf: At least I didn't put a cooking pic right after the cat picture! Thankfully the cats are friendly in this game, unlike the dogs.

Acadian: The signs are always fun in the Fallout games.

It wouldn't be 'Merica without a plastic flamingo in the yard! biggrin.gif

Thankfully Hecate has plenty of anti-rad meds. And her suit gives her a lot of good radiation protection.

Lopov: That courier won't be rising from the grave...

So far most of the commonwealth looks like Point Lookout. It is different from the Capital Wasteland, which looks more like a desert. There is a lot more plantlife, and leafless trees. It looks like walking through the woods in November.

Hecate can put a lot more lines on the Headshot sign! laugh.gif

Speed

Under the highway

Welcome to Lexington

Biker

Nuka time

The Super Duper Mart!

Hecate turns loose the office helper

Backup

Using her head

Prison teddy

Gasoline, Diesel, Fusion

Hecate Apartment
Lopov
There's a new bus driver in town and she'll never let you down.

If a bus fails, though, she'll take you on a ride with her brand old bike.

Killed for a bottle of Nuka. Nice to see colored PipGirl for a change.

It's the Super Duper Mart, it's the activated Protectron, now if it were raiders instead of ghouls, I'd think Hecate was back in the Capital Wasteland.

Good to see Hecate doing as signs suggest to.

Oh no, what has the teddy done to deserve such a horrible fate?

Hecate Apartment - where raiders are put apart.
Winter Wolf
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 3 2016, 10:04 PM) *

I didn't know F4 had cats either. Apparently everyone else who has played the game decided to keep them a secret.

I remember talking with mALX about the cats when the game came out but made sure that I never put things like that in any of my pics. Most of the fun is when you see something new for the first time!

They do have scary unblinking eyes, though. mellow.gif

Hecate visits the Super Duper! Shame about the roof falling in. And ghouls that fall throw through the window. laugh.gif

I really loved the 'Using her head.' That pic looked so cool. smile.gif

SubRosa- How do find the game compared to FO3/NV? I am curious because so many PC users gave it such a low score. Are you enjoying it so far?
Acadian
What a neat looking bus!

A Rocket gas station and motorbike all ready to go.

Nuka time is a fantastic shot of Hecate at work.

Robby the Robot again.

Yup, she’s got her hard hat on.

Aww. Free Teddy!

It is both sobering and fascinating to see the detritus of what was once Boston.
SubRosa
Lopov: Unfortunately the buses cannot be driven. It would be a lot of fun if you could drive one around!

The ghouls in the Super Duper Mart were a lot more threatening than the Raiders in the Capital Wasteland. Especially when they crawl in through the windows!

I am not sure what Teddy must have done! It is fun to see that the devs have not lost their sense of humor with putting teddy bears in questionable circumstances!

Winter Wolf: Too bad you cannot have a cat for a companion. Hecate might keep one around then.

Those ghouls were creepy! Especially when they accelerate to warp speed once they get near you. I am glad I had the Protectron walking point in there.

Acadian: Unlike in FO3, we can now go inside the buses, which is neat. Their interiors are not separate cells, like some mods make them in FO3 either. They are part of the exterior cell the bus is in. So you can see inside and out (and shoot in and out).

The Nuka billboard is added by the Vault Girl mod, which is a work in progress, but aims to replace all the Vault Boy images with the Vault Girl.

One thing F4 does well is show a truly wrecked and broken down world, even with all the bright colors. The city areas I have been in so far are much better done than those in FO3.

Hecate doing what she does best

Ferals need to be put down

Teaming up with the Brotherhood of Steel

Synth Man looks surprised to be shot

But he is the one who brought a stick...

...to a gunfight

It can only end one way

Zap
Acadian
I'm so glad you're enjoying FO4!

Wow, that first shot of Hecate showcases what stunning looker she is! I mean besides being pretty darn deadly.

Oh, Synth Man really does have a C3PO deer in the headlights look, doesn't he. As you say, he foolishly brought a stick to a gunfight.
Winter Wolf
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 6 2016, 12:03 AM) *

Unfortunately the buses cannot be driven. It would be a lot of fun if you could drive one around!

Imagine running over the ghouls in a huge bus with lights on and the horn blaring. That would be epic!

Kind of reminds me of Dying Light- the following. Building a buggy and mowing down undead never grows old. biggrin.gif

Yeah- the Synths are stupid, aren't they. Charging at somebody with a high powered sniper/assault weapon with a baton is asking for a quick death. Hecate is going to have fun with the Institute!
Lopov
In the first pic I see that raiders are having same customs as in other parts of the wastes by hanging corpses high.

Ghouls look more threatening in FO4. And they have more clothes on as well.

The synth man looks like C-3PO from Star Wars.

Hecate is the lady in black.

Straight to his synthetic heart!
Renee
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 5 2016, 06:03 PM) *

She looks like she was born with a six-gun in her hand.

He looks totally surprised. Wow.
SubRosa
Acadian: The Synths are pretty cool looking in this game. At least that model of them in those pics, which I think is the earliest and simplest one.

I wish I could find better glasses for F4 Hecate. But sadly there are not very many glasses mods, and the ones out there are not very impressive.

Winter Wolf: That would be hilarious to drive over ghouls in a bus. To drive over anything in bus!

Lopov: At first I didn't see a lot of the usual Raider decorations around their camps in F4. I often had trouble telling who was a Raider and who was not. But as I traveled south and got closer to Boston, I started seeing the bodies on hooks, heads on spits, and so on. That makes it a lot easier to tell who to shoot from a distance!

The ghouls in F4 are a lot more dangerous. They have a tendency to hide in plain sight, and due to the game engine, they can pop out from seemingly out of nowhere, crawling out of holes in the ceiling, walls, or floor. They are slow and shambling at first, but once they get within about ten feet of you they suddenly go to light speed. It can be very hard to hit them when they are going that fast.

Renee: Are you saying Hecate is Bad Company? wink.gif laugh.gif

Hecate teams up with a medic bot

And with a subway bot

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Spaghetti

Powered up

Cryolator

Mr. Freeze

Protective equipment
Acadian
Robbie the Healer!

Heh, does the Subway bot make sandwiches? I looked at Hecate’s glasses in that shot and think they look pretty good.

Eeek! Hecate’s gonna take out that ghoul dude with what looks like Loviataresque eating habits.

Spaghetti – as mALX would say. . . Ewwww!

Speaking of eating, it looks like that giant power suit has swallowed Hecate!

After she freezes a foe, can she shatter them?

Must wear protective gear – Hecate’s got that amply covered.
Renee
Yes, Hecate is bad company, and I can't deny, 'til the day she dies.

laugh.gif I don't know why.... I always crack up when seeing bots in these games. Do they still say silly, pre-recorded messages?

Aw, what is that, power armor? Her head looks so small now!

SubRosa
Acadian: I don't think I would trust any of the Fallout robots to heal me! Especially not with the buzzsaws some of them have! ohmy.gif

I think the Subway bot makes a .38 caliber pepperoni and salami, hold the full-metal jacket! biggrin.gif

Sadly, you cannot break part frozen foes. But they do look really neat all iced up that way. Playing Mr. Freeze is a real possibility in this game.

Renee: The protrectrons still have the same hilarious dialogue as before. Like waring you that lethal force has been authorized.

That big black suit is indeed powered armor. You can change the color, but it is always that big in this game. It makes you feel like a titan when you walk around in it.

Hecate looks back toward Sanctuary Hills

Boston and the coast lay are over her shoulder

Down in the street

Another street

Putting down a Raider

Boat & Mirelurk
Acadian
The city looks quite photorealistic in the first shot. Your game looks great.

As ever, I love all those signs - in this case, down in the street.

Hecate's sleek armor looks fabulous on her. Ever so much better than when that power armor swallows her. tongue.gif
Renee
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 10 2016, 06:31 PM) *

The city looks quite photorealistic in the first shot. Your game looks great.

It's so stunning, isn't it?
Lopov
Remember those skyscrapers you noted in the distance in some of the early pics, like this? Well you can indeed go up into them. Hecate has some pics from the top of one today.

That's nice that you can actually enter those buildings, instead of them being just another object in the distance.

Great screenshots from the skyscrapers, water looks quite clean, at least from the distance.

Some thriving flora and some dead fauna in the "street" screenies.

Good-looking red car in the last screenie. Who's the robot with a backpack?

Do unique weapons in FO4 have unique appearance like in NV or do they look the same as their generic counterparts with only different names like in FO3?
SubRosa
Acadian: I really like the world in general in F4. The wilderness areas look both more tangled and overgrown, and are filled with the random detritus of the old world. Rusted out cars, a broken chimney from an otherwise disintegrated house, etc... The urban scapes are just breathtaking. They are filled with narrow alleys and maze like streets, loaded to the brim with the wreckage of a dead world.

I prefer the non-powered armor look too. The PA gives a sense of being ponderous, like a bull a china shop. That is definitely not Hecate's style. That is why she rarely dons it. I mostly just wanted to see how it would look with the new black paint style.

Renee: So far I have seen Lexington, Cambridge, and and a small slice of Boston proper. They are really amazing! This is what Bethesda does best: create worlds.

Lopov: I remember the first time I played Mass Effect 1. In the very first mission they drop you on the surface of a planet, and there were skyscrapers and a city in the background. I immediately wanted to go to them. But I could not. The whole thing was just a painting in the background, and you could only travel in a narrow, pre-defined path. After playing so many Bethesda games, that just drove me nuts.

The robot with the backpack is Ada. She teams up with you in the main quest of the Automatron dlc, which I got roped into after responding to a distress call.

I have not played a lot, but so far the legendary weapons and armor pieces I have found look exactly the same as the normal ones. I suspect the same is true of the uniques, but I am not sure.

I restarted Hecate so I could re-order some of her stats, but most importantly so I could re do her face (it was too square-looking before)

Clearing out the old neighborhood with Codsworth

Darkness and Light

The Backbone of Night

Don't take Stan's lunchbox

Minuteman
Acadian
I thought that Hecate looked great but I think I see what you mean now. She looks fabuloso! Makeovers are such fun!

Wow, Stan must have the world's best sandwich in that lunch of his for Hecate to guard it so diligently. biggrin.gif
mALX

She looks AWESOME now !!!!! And her wardrobe is SO much better!!!!! goodjob.gif

TheCheshireKhajiit
Subrosa, is that Chinese Stealth Armor Hecate is wearing?!
Kane
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 10 2016, 04:14 PM) *
Acadian: I don't think I would trust any of the Fallout robots to heal me! Especially not with the buzzsaws some of them have! ohmy.gif

I think the Subway bot makes a .38 caliber pepperoni and salami, hold the full-metal jacket! biggrin.gif

Sadly, you cannot break part frozen foes. But they do look really neat all iced up that way. Playing Mr. Freeze is a real possibility in this game.

Renee: The protrectrons still have the same hilarious dialogue as before. Like waring you that lethal force has been authorized.

That big black suit is indeed powered armor. You can change the color, but it is always that big in this game. It makes you feel like a titan when you walk around in it.

Hecate looks back toward Sanctuary Hills

Boston and the coast lay are over her shoulder

Down in the street

Another street

Putting down a Raider

Boat & Mirelurk

Oooh, you found Ada! She is my favorite companion. wub.gif
Lopov
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 12 2016, 02:53 AM) *
I have not played a lot, but so far the legendary weapons and armor pieces I have found look exactly the same as the normal ones. I suspect the same is true of the uniques, but I am not sure.

That's a shame, I liked it that in New Vegas unique weaponsa actually look unique.

Hecate definitely has a different chin now. She actually looks younger.

Her b00bz are named Novatech and GO6. biggrin.gif

The night screenshots looks like in Skyrim if it weren't for satelite arrays.

Hecate will do anything to protect Stan!

Interesting outfit on the Minuteman. I especially like the hat.
SubRosa
Acadian: I am getting better with the face creation, so I took another crack at Hecate with it.

I hope it's something tasty in that lunchbox, like Mutt Chops or Mole Rat Chunks! laugh.gif

mALX: Thanks. I wanted to get her face more heart-shaped.

TheCheshireKhajiit: Hecate ain't no Commie! ohmy.gif laugh.gif She is wearing HN66s SIRIUS.12 Assault Suit. It is one of the best modded armors I have found for F4.

Cain: Ada found me! I found a mod that allows you to play robots, and after teaming up with Ada I want to play an Assaultron.

Lopov: I have not run across any actual unique weapons yet. But I have run across Legendary items. Those all have some kind of special ability, like extra damage to super-mutants, etc... Those look exactly like the vanilla items.

The chin and jaw line are what I worked most on to soften up her appearance.

For a while I thought her one bewb had Gog written on it, and that it was an advert for Gog.com! biggrin.gif

I love the night sky, thanks to the Visible Galaxy 4k and Framework mod.

The tricorn hats are neat to see. I like Garvey's vest the most though, with all of its fancy golden stitching.

Unstoppable

One legged Octo-bot

Mean octo-bot!

Azura's sky

Grim sky

Working cat

Use you own
Acadian
Unstoppable features not only a neat poster but it very nicely showcases Hecate’s new face.

Glad you mentioned sky in the Azura shot. Otherwise, I fear my eyes may not have gotten much beyond Hecate’s adorable little butt and thigh gap. whistling.gif

There is such a thing as a working cat? I thought all they were good for was supervising.

Oh my! Love the use your own brain sign!
Renee
I love the way she's crouched down in the grass in the mean Octo-bot shot. Grim Sky looks awesome!

Lopov
It'd be cool if you found customes of the Unstoppables in the game.

Hecate should just pose her arms slightly differently and wear something more revealing and we'd not only have Azura's sky but Azura as well. laugh.gif

Sky looks unhealthy in the Grim sky shot, makes sense to wear a helmet.

New craftable item in FO4 - a cat!
SubRosa
Acadian: My cat helps me tremendously at home. No matter what I am doing, whether it is working on the computer, or unpacking groceries, or even moving to a new apartment. biggrin.gif

That use your brain sign made me laugh out loud. It is good to see people over at Bethesda still have a sense of humor.

Renee: That is the vanilla crouching with a rifle animation. The basic animations for many things look better than in FO3. The jumping animations are awesome!

Grim sky was taken during a radiation storm. They look really creepy with the yellow sky. I liked the noose hanging in the background.

Lopov: The guy with the Fedora and trenchcoat is probably in F4. I have seen the fedoras, and Tommyguns. I am not sure if I have run across a trenchcoat yet though.

I think you actually can craft a cat in F4, as well as dogs. I am not positive, but I think you can craft merchants, so why not?

"Buddy, I am going to shoot you in the face!"

"Twice!"

Meltdown

Packing heat

Behemoth

In the end, there can be only one

Hecate has a new paint job for her armor

Lexington

Flyyyyiiinnnnn Sooooo Hiiiiiighhh!
Lopov
What an explosive facial!

I recognized the behemoth by its trademarkish handcart. The rocket launcher (if that's what it is) looks almost bigger than Hecate.

Oh and there's a fire hydrant as well. Are they still as tough as in FO3? And are they unique?

That's the outcast PA.

Where's a pilot when you need him?
Acadian
I stand corrected. Clearly Freya is a big help! biggrin.gif

Ready, aim, fire fire fire – literally!

Shoulder-fired power!

Oh noes. Anything that wields a fire hydrant can’t be good. . . .

In the end. . . spoken like a true Highlander.

Lexington. Yup, there’s a shovel ready urban renewal project waiting for some love.

Cool. . . flying craft she is crouched on.
SubRosa
Lopov: That robot with the headshot is a new bot in F4 called an Assaultron. It is really deadly. That one became a suicider when its health got low, and it tried to rush Hecate and blow itself up.

That is a missile launcher that Hecate has in the Behemoth pics. So far that is the only Behemoth I have encountered. Thankfully! It look a lot of beating to put it down.

That is indeed Outcast paint. I did some looking for PA paint mods, and the only ones I really liked were that and another one that makes the military paint black.

Acadian: Lexington is really cool place. Filled with lots of alleys and high-rise buildings. You can literally go from rooftop to rooftop in some places. And there is a raised highway going over that. It is a sniper's playground. smile.gif

Hecate found Mirocu

Bad landing

Door to door salesman

Hecate does not want any

Happy-cate

I like this ouftit. It reminds me of the Rebel Infantry on Hoth, from Empire Strikes Back

Rolling thunder

Let's Rock!

Surprise

De-Synthed

Drive in, Fly out
Lopov
Now we know that mirocu also made it to FO4, he just keeps pretending that he doesn't play FO games after FO3. He looks a bit different than in FO3, though.

The vertibird indeed landed in a bad spot. Can you enter it?

Hecate is clear - "I'm not buying anything!"

Great-looking outfit, love all of its numerous pockets. That outfit looks much better than any kind of PA IMO.

Synths wield big guns for their tiny hands.
Acadian
Hi, ‘Rocu!

Dontcha hate it when an aircraft tries to land on your roof?

No Soliciting!

Oh, Hecate does look happy! The red in her armor picks up so nicely on the blush to her cheeks.

Wow, she is imposing indeed with her big girl armor and big girl mini(?)gun!

De-Synthed reminded me of the movie Short Circuit. “No disassemble, Stefanie!”

Drive in is a very cool shot!
SubRosa
Lopov: I tried to get into that Vertibird on the raised highway, but had no luck. The cargo area was blocked off by debris.

Acadian: I guess maybe it is a biggiegun!

Any landing you can walk away from is a good one. But I don't think that Vertibird crew walked away...

Vigilant

Hecate has been collecting power armor

These ones still need work

Protectron lost his head over Hecate

Jangles the Moon Monkey

Once upon a time it was just a game

The Lone Wanderer

Mirocu got a new coat
Lopov
Vigilant but not of Stendarr.

Even robots can't resist Hecate.

Jangles! I remember his billboards from FO3.

Wish the Lone Wanderer could drive such bike.

mirocu won't be cold this winter.
Acadian
Commie skull spiders! Say that 10 times fast. wacko.gif laugh.gif

I see Hecate’s collection of power armor now included the Star Wars Imperial Trooper on Steroids version?

Plenty of spare parts there.

Poor robot.

What a grin on Jangles! Like his shorts are too tight? But that really is an adorable pose for Hecate sitting on her heels next to him.

Blast Radius is apropos indeed!

Lone Wanderer is very cool. Love Hecate’s new face – cheekbones, chin, coloring. And what a cool sign. FO4 signs seem quite different from FO3 but very neat in their own way.

Shhh. Not too close. I think mirocu is trying to impress Ladybird. wink.gif
SubRosa
Lopov: Stendarr grant the super mutants mercy, because Hecate has none for them...

I remember Jangles from the Captain Cosmos billboards too. It is fun to see him in the world.

There are some motorcycle mods in FO3. I have not looked for any in F4 yet.

Acadian: Commie Skull Spiders? Sounds like a Punk band! laugh.gif

I think the Imperial Trooper armor has the special effect of attracting energy attacks! biggrin.gif

Blast Radius is a handy game to find too. It has Nuclear Material in it. Seriously. It is one of the components you need to make things like glow sights for weapons.

Mirocu is maccing on former President Johnson's wife! ohmy.gif

Quint is going to need a bigger boat

The USS Constitution, stuck on top of an insurance building

Ensign Hecate reporting for duty!

Repelling boarders

Old Ironsides sets sail

Ooops, gravity is a harsh mistress!

Now she's going

To infinity and beyond!

Look out for that building!

Crash

Run aground

Facepalm
Acadian
Yikes, jaws in boats and ships on buildings!

Ensign Hecate reporting to Captain Roboship – and a bigger boat to boot!

Woot! An airship!

The titling and shot for ‘To infinity and beyond!’ reminds me ever so much of a scene from Back to the Future where Doc comes back in his flying, trash-eating Delorean. tongue.gif

Ouch, someone needs ship-flying lessons. This gives a whole new meaning to Naval Aviation.
Lopov
What a funny set of pics and matching captions! laugh.gif

My first thought when I saw the flying ship, was the flying ship from Morrowind which had even less luck than USS Constitution.

But hey, at least it's now atop a higher building.

Is the ship still pilotable or it's now settled up there for good?
Kane
That's my favorite quest. I laughed my ass off when they crashed again.

rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I think the creature on Quint's boat is a cross between a dolphin and a shark. I am glad I have never seen a live one, yet.

One of the fun things about the Constitution is that you can fire a broadside of her cannons. That is really neat!

I don't think they have a helmsman. That might be why they hit that building!

Lopov: Thankfully the Constitution is still better off than that Dwemer airship in Solstheim! Even considering its crew.

I think it is stuck on the second building for good. The questline ended there. I have not been able to get to the building where it is perched, so I am not sure if you can get to it again or not.

Cain: That was a really fun quest. I am glad to see that Bethesda still has a sense of humor. smile.gif I think it is tied with the Cabot House for my favorite questline.

Hecate is pleased

Robocop

Hecate by candlelight

Thar she blows

Giddyup buttercup

In the robo workshop

Armor in the rain

Heavy Metal

Ahab meltdown
Lopov
Hecate is pretty.

Wow, another Protectron. They definitely expanded their kinds from previous games.

Giddyup is back! I remember lots of those horses from Zeta.

That armor is so big, Hecate could pull her head in through the neck opening. laugh.gif

Who's that metal beast/robot? they're shooting in the last pic?
Acadian
Hecate is pleased. - Because of the magnificent job Mom did with her face lift. Wow! I'm so impressed with your skill when it comes to facial structure.

Robocop! laugh.gif

Thar she blows – Don’t want to tell you what I imagined on that title. whistling.gif

My Little Pony! tongue.gif

I will say that her heavy metal armor that looks like it could carry a whole squad inside is starting to grow on me. smile.gif
Winter Wolf
I see Hecate has made it to Goodneighbor and the Third Rail. Did she make a line for Magnolia?

Awesome last pic. A mini gun at point blank range. Damn that looks nasty. smile.gif

I have not been able to get to the building where it is perched, so I am not sure if you can get to it again or not.

You can go up to the new position and have a chat with the folks up there. An elevator in a building takes you to the top of the building. It is a really neat end to the quest.
Renee
Cripes I've fallen so far behind! Xmas slowed me down on these forums!

It's interesting how in some pics (especially outdoors) they look virtually like photographs. In others, the game looks good, but not quite as photo-realistic.

The jumping animations are awesome!

Oh really? This is one area Beth t00ns have always lacked in. They always look so goofy when they jump, no matter which game. laugh.gif

Will Hecate be doing any settlement building? She doesn't seem the type honestly, but I'm just curious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.