Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Commonwealth Gallery!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Renee
Whoa, there's a corpse hanging from a basketball hoop in Boston??

Faye continues to be busy. Nice to see we can still explode cars in FO4. I don't think we can in New Vegas, right? Wait, are there old, broken down cars in NV? I can't remember.

WOW I really like that mod you've got. Yes I can see her clothes keep getting progressively dirtier as these pics progress. indifferent.gif

Faye is one nasty chick! I'll catch up with Vinnie the Slugger next.

Lopov
@SubRosa - as soon as the quest about returning eggs to the deathclaw started, I immediately remembered that you often post pics as your characters return eggs. For me it's been the first time that we've completed it. Though Logan almost shot at the deathclaw, because as she jumps down the rocks, she's marked as hostile at first, after a second or two her status changes.

@Renee - yeah, there's a corpse indeed, and this isn't Faye's work.

Cars can be blown up in every game, not all of them, though.

Fog

Pre-war cinema hit

Beach in the vault

Hound down

Logan watching Valentine's back

Meanwhile in Downtown Boston...

Hole through the hole

Apartment of horror

Waiting for indulgence

"I swear I heard something..."

Faye's lunch
SubRosa
Far Harbor is like the mountains of Transylvania or the moors of Scotland, a perpetually fog-shrouded land of dread and mystery.

That was quite the shot at the guy behind Valentine! A few inches off and Diamond City would be lacking its best and only detective.

Looks like Faye is a big fan of the Loviatar Diet - coming to a Wasteland near you!
Acadian
Watch out, Dude! Faye's gonna get her hook into you! Oops, too late. tongue.gif
Renee
Is that a dog in the first shot?

Fightin' Furies looks like a movie my mom would like. She's into cowboy movies, the weirdo. tongue.gif

I really like the shot of her sitting in the bombed-out church.

Final pic: Yicch!!! unsee! unsee!!!! Can't get that final image OUT of my HEAD!!! panic.gif

Lopov
@SubRosa - without the compass and map markers, we'd get lost in Far Harbor many times. It's almost like in vanilla Morrowind - because of almost constant fog you rarely see what lies ahead. At first it's interesting, after a while tedious.

Has Loviatar ever come to the Commonwealth?

@Acadian - Faye likes to hook 'em up from behind.

@Renee - yeah, the dog's Dogmeat, one of vanilla companions.

Messy hair

The fog mother

Follow the dog

Movies night

Angela Lucio

Final jump

Morning refreshment

Posing

Someone's going to get shot

Team work
SubRosa
I get tired of all the fog in Far Harbor as well. My characters generally don't go there a lot.

Loviatar has been in the Commonwealth. But I never got that far with her. I just cannot play out and out evil character for very long.

That messy hair looks so perfectly messy it could be from any anime protagonist (definitely looking at you Cloud Strife).

Watching the Fighting Furies!

Someone's going to get shot is an awesome pic.
Acadian
Good moody shots. The bear attack is a wonderful action shot!
Lopov
@SubRosa - my experience in Far Harbor I'd describe as average. Some areas were interesting to explore, especially those where the fog isn't constantly present, some side quests are very interesting, whereas the main quest didn't really touch me in any particular way. There's one good moment of surprise, when you discover

but apart from that it didn't really have any major highlights. Logan will soon return back to the Commonwealth but might visit Far Harbor again on occasion.

@Acadian - fortunately the yao guai was killed before he could touch Logan, else we'd be in troubles.

Keep walking

Waterman

In need of a head

Hermit Crab - the trailer behind it serves as its shell, also Logan used the Gauss Rifle for the first time because the enemy was quite damage resistant

The definition of a head shot
Acadian
Wow, Logan likes those head shots!

And how clever of that giant hermit crab to use an old trailer as a home.
Lopov
@Acadian - the crab was tough to bring down but fortunately it moved slow.

Logan's adventure in Far Harbor has come to an end, so let's take a peek to Downtown Boston...

Back alley

Roofs

No meat on menu

Through the window

Moonlight

The lights of Diamond City

Night stalker

SubRosa
Dogmeat looks like a knight in all that armor.

The downtown roofs are fun to fly across with a jetpack.

I bet meat will be back on the menu soon...

Acadian
Scrawny Faye continues her quest to put some meat on her bones. wink.gif

Moonlight - hey, where's the other moon? Oh. . . nevermind. embarrased.gif
Lopov
@SubRosa - I still haven't come upon jetpack in the Commonwealth. Is it related by siding with some faction? Because Logan already completed the main quest. No direct spoilers, just a hint or two, please.

@Acadian - mayb Faye ate the other moon...

One shot for Sentry Bot

Ladies' night

Headshot

Wasteland taxi
Renee
Nice oneshotkill on that deathclaw. Can you control that vertibird as you fly it around? Hopefully it's not like the mod I found for Cho's game, which makes him fly in his underwear! laugh.gif

Looking back to Movie Night, so there's an actual movie which plays?? blink.gif

Looking back to last picture session, love those night shots. Poor Faye looks so sad in No Meat picture. sad.gif

Acadian
Those are some weird looking Greendeer!

Woot! AirTaxi indeed. tongue.gif
SubRosa
In the vanilla game jetpacks are a something you can built into power armor. I think you need a Science of 4 to do it. I use a mod called Jetpacks FAO that adds smaller standalone jetpacks that you can wear along with your regular armor.

I love the radstags on parade.

Flying in the vertibird! Going to wipe out the Brotherhood is my guess?

Lopov
@Renee - as you board the vertibird, you must choose the desired travel goal via the PipBoy, then the vertibird flies in real time and you can use the built-in minigun to shoot at enemies on the ground. You can also land at any point, if desired.

@Acadian - those radstags usually leave you alone as long as one doesn't get too close to them. These particular ladies were to busy to even notice Logan.

@SubRosa - the BoS has already been wiped a long time ago. Here's the proof. Thanks about the info on jetpacks, that explains why I never noticed this option, I've never chosen any of that perks.

_____

Outpost Zimonja, a camp in the north of the Commonwealth, used to be populated by friendly settlers until Boomer and his gang of raiders showed up, eradicated its founders and took over the place. For months now they have been having control over the place, using it as their base of raids in the region. Boomer was the alpha and omega of Outpost Zimonja - ever since he found a pre-war power armor along with a FatMan, other raiders stopped having second thoughts of overthrowing their boss. It was wise to be on Boomer's good side.

Then one day Outpost Zimonja was spotted by the stranger that came to the Commonwealth. The first question that formed in his through-radiation-fried-brain was whether these people, whoever they were, were actually allowed to live here. At first glance the camp didn't seem to be legalized. Could the residents show him the papers that would undoubtedly prove that this particular piece of land was their? Or were they squatters? Because squatting was illegal and in the eyes of the stranger, the law must be obeyed at any and all cost.

As he was getting closer to the Outpost, raiders readied their weapons. This should be fun! Before any of them could open fire, Boomer shouted "This one's mine!" and mounted the FatMan on his shoulder. "Eat this!" he shouted with his booming voice and fired the mini nuke at the stranger...

Outpost Zimonja

Boomer

The stranger comes

"Someone's coming, guys!"

"Let's get him!"

"This one's mine!"

"Eat this!"

"It can't be! He still lives!"

"He killed Boomer!"

Squatters, all of you

"One step closer, g-g-ghoul, and you're d-d-dead!"

Did you just call me a ghoul?

Put your weapon down

"You're still alive? Christ, what are YOU?"

The name's Barlow. Police officer P.P. Barlow...

...and it looks like I might stay around for a while.

_____

Some of you may still remember officer P.P. from Fallout 3, he still obediently performs his police duties just like before the war. His perception of the world around him is thanks to the nuclear carnage that damaged his brain, heavily altered, for instance he doesn't grasp that he's a ghoul. All in all, you won't have problems with P.P. as long as you walk on the right side of the law, although his interpretation of the law 200 years after the Great War might cause some disagreements.

He's on an eternal search for an operating police station, that's why he came to the Commonwealth. Oh and at least once a day he checks if his walkie talkie by any chance works. But there hasn't been any response from the other side for now. indifferent.gif
SubRosa
Zimonja always make me think of this song, because the way they says "Jam On it." sounds a lot like Zimonja in my ears.

Boomer goes Boom!

Uh oh, there's a new lawman in town!

Officer Barlow is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and he's all out of bubblegum!
Lopov
Zimonja is a rare Croatian surname and Croatia is a neighboring country to Slovenia, so the name is very familiar to me. I wonder how Bethseda came up with that name.

There are only two mods on the Nexus that makes ghouls playable but one is bugged and can corrupt saves (apparently), while the one that I've been using, should be safe.

I guess that Barlow is also out of teeth...
Renee
The raider leader's name was Boomer, eh? biggrin.gif Well hey, at least he's not Millennial.

Interesting how the man with the best gear rules over others. That is my theory about Skyrim bandits most of all. Their biggest & strongest gets the best weapons & armor, and also (in roleplay) the best sustenance. He or she takes most of the food, hence this is why they remain stronger.

Love that shot of just his feet walking up. Like this is from some movie. Uh oh, he's firing his Fat Man. indifferent.gif Whoa that's a huge explosion. Ha ha ha ha look at Barlow! cool.gif

Welcome to the Commonwealth, have a Fishy Stick some clam chowdah.

Lopov
Yeah, the top raider cat is called Boomer, I remember pwning him already from Logan's game.

Thanks for a warm welcome. wink.gif

_____

This car is parked in a very wrong place.

Nobody behind the wheel...

Let's see if the driver shows up now.

Despite waiting, the driver of the blown-up car never showed up. P.P. Barlow assumed that the car must have either belonged to one of the squatters that he got rid of, either the owner was too afraid to face the law, after seeing, what happened to his / her car. P.P. was in a bad mood, because the truth behind the mysterious driver would never be revealed, so he walked further down south and came upon...

...the police force!

We're under attack!

Civilian, seek shelter and don't interfere. No vigilantes allowed. The situation is under control.

Team work

Exxxplosion

Force to be reckoned with
Renee
Barlow's in a bad mood because some long-passed away driver will never return to move his/her car. laugh.gif Oh no.

Those are the goofiest robots. If I ever play this game and get attacked by those I'm gonna have to pause the game first, so I can stop my laughing attack. Wait, are those things hostile to Barlow? Or friendly?
SubRosa
That was a very sternly-worded parking ticket! laugh.gif

Barlow has joined up with the locals to lay down the law!

It took me a while to figure out where you were. But that last pick looks like right next to the hospital in Malden.
Acadian
Officer Barlow is so dedicated. It was fabulous to see him get the backup he so richly deserves. smile.gif
Lopov
@Renee - the robots are friendly but they're added through the mod that adds lots of traveling NPCs and as optional as well robots or other various friendly and hostile creatures.

@SubRosa - correct, that was Malden, one of areas that my characters have rarely been to.

@Acadian -dedicated is a good word for P.P. Barlow.

What seemed at first like a leisurely late evening patrol through the streets of Boston, turned out to be a wild night...

You can count on us

Request for help incoming - apparently even army couldn't calm down some soccer hooligans that wouldn't accept the fact, that their favored team lost the match

Back off, hooligans!

Who are you calling a civilian?

P.P. against the cheerleader

Duel of the century

Only one could walk away victorious

But nothing upsets officer Barlow more than cars that are parked in wrong places...now, however, this issue has been addressed as well

Acadian
Yay, the adventures of Officer Barlow continue!

He really does kick some butt!

Why write a parking ticket when you can simply blow up the offending vehicle? Clears the street immediately and no reoffenders! tongue.gif
Kane
Back to the Commonwealth after a brief stint in the Mojave. Alice has wandered a long way east. Since she arrived, several people have mentioned a defunct Minutemen faction that has piqued her curiosity.
SubRosa
I love Alice's hair.

Let's hope Sgt. Vickers does not want their shirt back...
Kane
Took me a little while to settle on the color. It was blonde for a bit.
Renee
I missed your earlier pics of Barlow, Lopov. This one is great.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Mar 17 2022, 12:00 PM) *

like something out of a movie.

Alice is cute, Kane.
Acadian
Pumpkin ale sounds pretty good - brewed by a Nord, no doubt. . . oh, nvm. tongue.gif

Heh, that gun rack does look like it would keep those guns pretty secure! wacko.gif
SubRosa
Even the apocalypse cannot stop pumpkin spice!

In the wasteland even the roaches have knives.

Is that gun rack a mod? Or something you can normally build in a settlement? I don't recall seeing that before.

Renee
Is that skooma? biggrin.gif

I am curious about the gun racks too. Wondering if they are like the weapon racks in Skyrim, in which we can place our pieces for display.
Kane
The racks are from a mod I just found. It's all indvidual pieces that you snap together to customize how many slots are on it. There are pieces to hold melee weapons, too.
Kane
Weapon Wall Racks
Renee
Raven looks both like somebody to fear, and somebody to trust. She looks dangerous, but also I get the sense I'd be okay running up to her if I was being chased by some baddies! unsure.gif She looks vigilant here in Boston. Love the red highlights in her hair. wub.gif

And (as always) Cripes, look at those graphics.

Acadian
Back in Boston is right. I believe she was first there a couple hundred years ago? My how things change - except war that is.

Renee is right - both your graphics and Blood Raven look great. I second how nicely you did with the red highlights in her hair.
Lopov
Uh oh, woe to those that dare to stand against these stunning red eyes.

I really like Shadows pic, not only do her eyes really stand out, there are also bright spots on her armor that stand out.
SubRosa
Renee: Blood Raven always cultivates an aura of intimidation. She's like Batman that way. She uses her charisma as a weapon against others. But like January, she will still rescue cats in trees.

Her hair is from a mod that adds a zillion new hair colors. It can be a pain to go through because there are so many. But the plus side I can usually find something I like from them.

Acadian: Blood Raven was born and raised in Boston, 1763. Things have certainly changed since then! But at least war, war never changes.

Lopov: Blood Raven is a light in the darkness. So I also love the pics of her in the shadows.

Lopov in the lab

Lopov in the sewers

Fiddling around

Time to cut the grass

Let the right one in

Cat rescue
Acadian
Love the eerie look of her eyes in the darker 'Fiddling Around' shot.

Oh noes! I hope she didn't catch the cat rescuing bug from Rider! tongue.gif
Renee
She's got a bird design on her chestplate, nice!

What a pretty garden. Will Raven be settling a place to live, or are you not into the whole Settlements angle? That'd be rad if she had her own lair.

Here, kitty kitty! laugh.gif

Lopov
Dang, I can't see any pics ATM, maybe problems with Imgur. I'm especially curious about first two pics.
Lopov
Gosh, those eyes - she's really creepy!

Especially in the Fiddling around pic, it looks like a cover from some horror movie. Awesome.

One rescued kitty per day keeps the ghouls away.

SubRosa
Acadian: Arriving at Fiddler's Green after dark turned out to be a great opportunity for a pic.

She did rescue that cat, which escaped from a nearby vault.

Renee: That is a Raven Banner emblem that I created for her armor. By created of course, I mean I copied the artwork and put it in the game.

I have been running into issues with Blood Raven's lair in this game. I have not been able to find anything just right. She has moved from one to another of the vanilla settlements in the game as she has gone south. I tried created a place for her to live on one of the raised highways, but that did not work either. I could not get the elevators to it to work, or the magazine racks, and a ruined car that I had deleted kept reappearing in the middle of her house, and I could not get rid of it because it was already deleted (even though it was right there, it was impossible to select it).

I think I finally have her lair issues worked out now, with an airship mod that I downloaded. It has that right feel for high places that Blood Raven prefers.

Lopov: I think Blood Raven had to pause her cat rescue to kill some ferals that attacked her in the process.

Lopov in the vault

Face off

Perched

"The Ravens come for thee!"

Croaked

Blood Raven now lives in the Skyship Morrigan

On the lookout

The view is impressive

Parked over western Boston
Acadian
Are there vampires in Fallout? I mean besides Blood Raven.

That is one big, ugly dude she fights. And he's wielding a ship's anchor!

A flying house - that sounds fabulous!
Renee
Yes! I can empathize. It's like when I had problems with Mycharonna's game (my Skyrim vampire ice witch). She finished Dark Brotherhood, moved to the Dawnstar Sanctuary, but the problem was the place is eternally bright. Doesn't matter what I do in the CK to darken the place. TLB command does not matter. mad.gif So I actually abandoned her game just due to that! Because SHE wanted a nice, dark lair to dwell within, and I could not fix this. dry.gif Mych is one of my most demanding characters.

The vault looks like a shopping mall. Nice sneaking pic.

WhOA how did you get her perched up there? blink.gif Did that crow just happen to be there, too?

Nice! She pwned that ... whatever that is (super mutant?)

What a cool place to live. smile.gif

Lopov
Raven got higher than crows.

Oh my, she doesn't like the swan? Such a lovely creature he is.

Can that airship be commanded around? Can you see it travel in real time just like the vertibird?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.