Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Commonwealth Gallery!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: I have tried to remember to take off the mask when I take pics of Lovie eating. But sometimes I still forget.

Lopov: I am not sure if you can eat ghouls in vanilla F4. I am using a mod called True Cannibal Overhaul, which I of course modded some myself. It allows eating ghouls and super-mutants at higher ranks of the cannibal perk.

Acadian: Lovie does a lot of cardio to keep the weight off...

Renee: Persephone is the same way. She does not use stimpacks (or healing potions, depending on the game), rad-x, rad-away, eat food, or even sleep. Loviatar at least still needs to eat and sleep.

Loviatar has added to her Dining Total since the last time I posted...
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Aug 29 2017, 04:35 PM) *

TheCheshireKhajiit: I have tried to remember to take off the mask when I take pics of Lovie eating. But sometimes I still forget.

Lopov: I am not sure if you can eat ghouls in vanilla F4. I am using a mod called True Cannibal Overhaul, which I of course modded some myself. It allows eating ghouls and super-mutants at higher ranks of the cannibal perk.

Acadian: Lovie does a lot of cardio to keep the weight off...

Renee: Persephone is the same way. She does not use stimpacks (or healing potions, depending on the game), rad-x, rad-away, eat food, or even sleep. Loviatar at least still needs to eat and sleep.

Loviatar has added to her Dining Total since the last time I posted...

138?!! Hey Subbie, do you have a story about Lovi? Khajiit would love to read more about her!
SubRosa
I never wrote about Loviatar. I think that would be kind of depressing. Everyone she meets is either food, or a tool to be used.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Aug 29 2017, 05:04 PM) *

I never wrote about Loviatar. I think that would be kind of depressing. Everyone she meets is either food, or a tool to be used.

Khajiit thinks it could make for a very good horror story! Told from the perspective of a child whose family came into contact with her perhaps?
Lopov
Looks like the only thing Loviatar does next to eating, is disarming mines.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Aug 31 2017, 06:08 PM) *

Wow! Lovi could put that in a deep freeze and be set for a whole half a year!

Is that Danse in the "Old Enemy" pic?
Lopov
Loviatar isn't picky when it comes to food. laugh.gif

Not sure if red color on her chest armor is supposed to be stained blood or worn off color but it sure suits her.

That's behemoth, right? She better be careful not to bite in his hydrant by mistake!
Acadian
Lovie's good at following the hunter's rule: Eat what you kill. tongue.gif
SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: Lovie likes her meat fresh, and there is always plenty to be had...

That was Danse. Emphasis on the was. Loviatar explored Arc Jet, and I since I was not doing the Brotherhood quest, I used TCL to get to the parts of the place that are otherwise blocked off. The door that you have to open by hacking a terminal made a bunch of Synths appear and attack (as normal). It also made Danse show up back toward the front of the place. Eventually Loviatar found him, and she did what she does best. I don't know if you ever read her background, but the Brotherhood of Steel figures highly into her history. There is literally nothing in the world she hates more. And the feeling is mutual.

Lopov: Loviatar is very picky. She would never touch a Radstag or Brahmin steak. And get those vegatables out of her face! But a nice tasty spleen? Now that's good eatin'!

That is a red chest piece she is wearing. She wears light combat armor pieces along with her courser's overcoat.

Acadian: Loviatar needs to start Pilates, she eats so well...

In the dark

A relaxing soak

All you can eat buffet!

Lots of good eating
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 5 2017, 08:00 PM) *

TheCheshireKhajiit: Lovie likes her meat fresh, and there is always plenty to be had...

That was Danse. Emphasis on the was. Loviatar explored Arc Jet, and I since I was not doing the Brotherhood quest, I used TCL to get to the parts of the place that are otherwise blocked off. The door that you have to open by hacking a terminal made a bunch of Synths appear and attack (as normal). It also made Danse show up back toward the front of the place. Eventually Loviatar found him, and she did what she does best. I don't know if you ever read her background, but the Brotherhood of Steel figures highly into her history. There is literally nothing in the world she hates more. And the feeling is mutual.

Lopov: Loviatar is very picky. She would never touch a Radstag or Brahmin steak. And get those vegatables out of her face! But a nice tasty spleen? Now that's good eatin'!

That is a red chest piece she is wearing. She wears light combat armor pieces along with her courser's overcoat.

Acadian: Loviatar needs to start Pilates, she eats so well...

In the dark

A relaxing soak

All you can eat buffet!

Lots of good eating

Is that Lovi in the "A relaxing soak" pic? Looks kind of like Hecate.

I liked your story about Lovi! Fits in well with Fallout lore!
Renee
Wow, I love that first pic of her in the tunnel. emot-ninja1.gif And yah! Another bathing pic. She almost looks normal in this one. biggrin.gif

Pic 3 is is like going to Denny's or Golden Corral for any sort of human.

Acadian
I'm thinking of that big square-barreled gun thing she carries as her toaster oven for cooking up her dinner/foes. And nice to see her face while relaxing in that wonderful toxic air. Well, the messy eater surely is racking up the 'corpse eaten' count! ohmy.gif
SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: Loviatar's background came together after a lot of work, and evolutions from previous ideas. She sort of mutated into existence. I used the Fallout Wiki to help get all the history and dates right.

Renee: That tunnel pic was nicely ominous, with the gigantic gun barrel pointed at the camera.

My brother loves The Golden Corral. And you are right, that is exactly what it looks like...

Acadian: It does heat things up rather nicely. Loviatar is not a fan of cold cuts...

I took a break from Loviatar. I cannot play an evil character for too long, as it just gets too depressing. She was more fun in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. In those games I could see how many corpses I could eat and still have Very Good karma! Plus I loved Three Dog dissing her on the radio.

Meet Aurora

Heavy Metal

Powered up

Big Bad

Eat light

Too close for comfort

Lopov
The Tunnel pic looks like from some gaming magazine.

All you can eat...and still can't get enough.

Well at least with Loviatar around there will be more junk food left for other wastelanders because she doesn't seem to enjoy pork'n'beans or DandyBoy Apples for instance.

Aurora's gun and her armor go well together.

She looks better in her starting armor than in the Power Armor IMO. It's all in the proportions.

That deathclaw seems to be pwned over and over in every game. biggrin.gif

Acadian
Welcome to Aurora! Woman in white – even a white toaster-oven-gun. Don’t matter who is in it, that power/tank armor is simply. . . not flattering. tongue.gif
Renee
Whoa love that first shot!!!! My gosh, the contrast! The Clarity! The wholesome-looking half-smile! The Lego's-looking power armor!

I know what you mean about playing evil characters. I usually have to balance them out with somebody who's a total goody, or aims to be that way. Mycharonna balanced by Lord Haaf-Mersey. Luci Pheria balanced by Dyan phor a'Cauz. That sort of thing.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 10 2017, 01:46 PM) *

– even a white toaster-oven-gun.

laugh.gif I love that ... "toaster-over gun!" rollinglaugh.gif
SubRosa
Lopov: I loved how that tunnel pic came together.

Loviatar is like a Wendigo. The more she eats, the hungrier she becomes.

I spent almost a week working on Aurora's look. Her glasses have been giving me the most trouble. In Fallout New Vegas she had these great Ozzy Osbourne round glasses. But F4 is seriously lacking in decent looking glasses. I think I finally found the right pair from the Glasses Galore mod however.

I like the Nano Suit better than the Power Armor too. She wore it for Concord, where you wind up in Power Armor anyway. But at least this way it was painted white, not that rusty old look.

That poor Deathclaw!

Acadian: Aurora never goes without a hot meal thanks to her microwave gun.

Renee: Her armor is the Nano Suit which is normally black. But it has several different optional colors. The white looked best, especially when paired with an Institute rifle.

This is not going to work...

That's better

Would you like to play a game?

Dog day afternoon

Champion of Light

Aurora has a new pair of specs

Ominous
Lopov
Stuck Brahmin! laugh.gif

Looks like Aurora made way for it.

Playing chess with a choir of vicious dogs.

Fall of the Behemoth! That's an oversized hydrant too.

Nice specs, nice cap.
Acadian
Somebody has a lot of gear to lug around! Clever to simply remove the overhead obstruction. I am struck by Aurora's shining incongruity to her grubby surroundings. Oh, she looks simply gorgeous in the new hat and glasses!
SubRosa
Lopov: The Behemoth battle came about by accident. Aurora was in the souvenir shop at Walden Pond when she heard gunfire. She ran to see what was happening, and found the handful of scavengers who spawn by a small lean-to east of the shop mixing it up with the Behemoth. One must have strayed too close to the other to start the fight. All the scavvers were killed, and Aurora had to jet to the roof of the shop to escape being pulverized by that giant fire hydrant. But in the end, the mutie's goose was cooked.

Acadian: Think of those poor Khajiit in Skyrim, who don't even have a pack brahmin to carry all of their wares!

Unstoppables

The first step is a doozy

Close up

Close up 2

Jet powered

Jet power vs statue power
Acadian
Aurora's catching a lot of air time in this last batch of shots! tongue.gif
Renee
QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 12 2017, 07:19 PM) *

Aurora's catching a lot of air time in this last batch of shots! tongue.gif

Dang, stole my joke!

She's actually flying though? ohmy.gif Flying around is lots of fun, if so. It makes you realize how slow you're usually traveling.
SubRosa
Acadian: Aurora's Flyiiinnn Soooo Hiiiiiiigh! biggrin.gif

Renee: Aurora has a jetpack. It is not true flying, but more like super jumping. But you can travel along for a bit by giving it short bursts of jet power every few seconds.

After two centuries of cryo sleep, Caitlin Snow is now Killer Frost

Twilight Ice

Surprise

Sad

Close up

Midnight on the firing line
Acadian
Fabulous shots of the woman behind the ice. I must agree now that her Nano suit (I think) blue armor looks great. Absolutely love her eyes! Does her big cryogun shoot cold blasts or ice cubes? tongue.gif
Renee
I apologize if I missed something here, but did you r0!! a nu t00n to b34t d@ g4m3 with? Ahem. I meant to say, did you create a new character to roam around with? I'm not familiar with this ice queen.

Looks like she'll be stealing Hecate's camera crew though. hehe.gif

SubRosa
Acadian: Her blue suit (under the white armor pieces) is the Vault Suit. I was going to go with blue eyes for her at first. But the lavender looked more striking, and colder. I also went and changed her hair color slightly, to add a little bit of purple as well.

Renee: I did indeed roll a new t00n. You commented on her "What Should Killer Frost Wear" topic!

A not even slightly faint smile

Commonwealth camoflauge

Stop! Or I'll fill you full of these little teal balls of light!

Feral!

Killer Frost

Cold as ice
Acadian
Oh, that’s right – the Nano suit was the Star Wars Imp Trooper one. Sorry. I’m so glad you went with the lavender eyes – much more exotic.

Aww, what a nice smile!

Wow, that is quite the ghillie suit that Leaf Boy is wearing!

Put that ice cube machine on full auto!

The ‘Killer Frost’ shot is a nice character study.
Lopov
Aurora is the perfect model for all types of sunglasses.

Can you actually fly by the Jet to the top of every building in the wastes? And are there some hidden goodies?

___

Caitlin Snow is gorgeous...but she looks cold, I mean frost.

Are her on-head sunglasses approved by Aurora? cool.gif

__

What a pretty smile!

Who knows what was that guy doing hidden in bushes...

Cold as ice but not colder than ice-cold Nuka Cola!
TheCheshireKhajiit
lol @ Sturges in the bushes!
SubRosa
Acadian: I have been thinking about an ice-based character since I first started F4. Killer Frost has really turned out much better than I could have hoped.

Lopov: That jet does not fly. It is just a statue. The jetpack does help getting into some places. But it does not give you true, sustained flight. It is more like super leaping. Using the jetpack takes action points, and when you run out of AP, the jet stops. You can cover long horizontal distances by making a series of short 'burns' though. It is fun for jumping from rooftop to rooftop in the densely urban areas, or between catwalks in the high factories like Corvega. It comes in most handy for melee fighters, as it can be used to jump up to reach baddies on roofs and catwalks.

TheCheshireKhajiit: That is actually a double row of mutfruit trees that I planted. It is hard to talk to people in it without picking fruit by accident!

Rats in the walls

Close up

Office pool

Halloween festivities in Diamond City

"So, a ghoul walks into a bar..."
Lopov
Arvena Thelas disapproves the rat extermination!

Her white hair matches well with pieces of white armor.

It's the RoboChef!
Kane
Looks like Frost is after Curie!
Renee
Good lord Miss Snow is adorable. Some of your other toons might get a little jealous!

I know all of yours have different styles (one's a sniper, some others are better at close-quarters combat, etc.) how does Aurora fit in?

That Halloween pic is hilarious! It's more like something out of Sims 3 with Seasons DLC added, than Fallout 4.
Kane
Quick screen of Jane, my newest character. I made her to break the monotony of building my Skyrim mod list, and we've been having fun, so far.

Fun tidbit; she's my first ever character to have blonde hair. Even going all the way back to 2011 when I started playing Skyrim! (I'm partial to redheads, then brunettes.)
Renee
Aww, what a cutie. smile.gif

That is a good observation too, about her hair. I think I'm pretty fairly across the board, when it comes to hair color. I've only made five characters in Fallout so far, but in Elder Scrolls games, I've had redheads, blondes, brunettes, raven-heads, and a couple older characters have gotten grey or white hair. I've never experimented with Manic Panic-styled hair colors (pinks, greens, etc.), but I think in Fallout I would.

Kane
QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 25 2017, 08:24 AM) *

Aww, what a cutie. smile.gif

That is a good observation too, about her hair. I think I'm pretty fairly across the board, when it comes to hair color. I've only made five characters in Fallout so far, but in Elder Scrolls games, I've had redheads, blondes, brunettes, raven-heads, and a couple older characters have gotten grey or white hair. I've never experimented with Manic Panic-styled hair colors (pinks, greens, etc.), but I think in Fallout I would.

So far, Roxie has been my only foray into panic-style. I did have an older character in Skyrim a few years ago. I believe it was for a dead is dead competition on Bethsoft. Her name was Rhea, and she was a retired imperial soldier who got caught up in the Dawnguard Prophecy while visiting Skyrim.
Lopov
Jane looks great. goodjob.gif And a little sleepy too. wink.gif

I like blondes...my wife is blonde. tongue.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(Cain @ Sep 25 2017, 08:20 AM) *

Quick screen of Jane, my newest character. I made her to break the monotony of building my Skyrim mod list, and we've been having fun, so far.

Fun tidbit; she's my first ever character to have blonde hair. Even going all the way back to 2011 when I started playing Skyrim! (I'm partial to redheads, then brunettes.)

Jane is looking good. If you want to try some more glasses, Eli's Armor Compendium has a pair of small framed glasses that Hecate wears. Aurora's glasses are from Glasses Galore
Kane
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 25 2017, 12:26 PM) *

QUOTE(Cain @ Sep 25 2017, 08:20 AM) *

Jane is looking good. If you want to try some more glasses, Eli's Armor Compendium has a pair of small framed glasses that Hecate wears. Aurora's glasses are from Glasses Galore

Yep, Eli's is a standard in my load order. Jane's adventure just begun, and those are the glasses from Vault 111. Hopefully, she'll have enough caps to go shopping, when she finally makes it to Diamond City area.
Acadian
SubRosa - I'm so glad the ice theme is working out well and seems to be supported by the game. I also think you were very right about your armor choice. Still love those lavender eyes. . . and there is nothing faint about her smile! smile.gif

Cain - Welcome to Jane. She is looking great! goodjob.gif
SubRosa
Lopov: Wow, I had forgotten all about Arvena Thelas!

One reason I chose white for her armor was to match her hair. Plus for the ice theme of course.

Cain: She did find Curie. I don't like how Companions work in Bethesda games (shoot you in the back, step in front of your bullets, block every door), so I left her behind in Sanctuary immediately afterward.

Renee: Aurora and Killer Frost are both energy weapon users, and science geeks. One reason I decided to stop playing Aurora was I realized that Killer Frost would be so near to her. With the exception of using only cryo-based weapons. I decided to go straight to Frost.

Apparently Diamond City gets decorations for Halloween and Christmas. I have never seen the Christmas ones, and the Halloween ones are only a few extra things that get put up around the town center.

Acadian: I also tweaked her hair color slightly, to add a some lavender streaks to go with her eyes.

Frozen

Ice Age

Cold shoulder

Ice to see you

Cold-Blooded
Renee
OH my gosh she's so cold. She's so cold when she takes pictures, all she gets are Polaroids. biggrin.gif When she does her hair, she uses a snow-blower. When she does her skin, she makes sure to use plenty of cold cream. Her favorite kind of money is cold hard cash.
Acadian
SubRosa - Neat! Love her little ice cube making cannon. Do the ice effects dramatically slow or freeze opponents? You and I probably share fond memories of playing ice maidens in Diablo II - either the ice sorceress or bowazon variety. Ah, the days of freezing entire groups of foes solid. . . . biggrin.gif

Renee - So. . . how cold is Killer Frost? tongue.gif
Lopov
Killer Frost is a real "artist", turning ghouls from feral to frozen. Well they certainly look better this way.

Can the glasses on her head be put down to cover her eyes or are they fixed?

Your screenies reminded Acadian of Diablo II, but I remembered Mutamin from Baldur's Gate 1, who had basilisks that turned to stone anyone that approached. He had his own "garden" in the middle of the woods. Even to this day this location creeps me out. Those who played BG, will probably remember this guy and his place.
SubRosa
Renee: I guess you could say that she's Cold As Ice

Acadian: The ice effect can freeze opponents solid. Usually they are dead at that point. But some of the really tough ones, like bosses, will be frozen solid but still alive. At least until she shoots them a few more times. All those ghouls in the last batch of pics were frozen solid with one hit.

I never did play the sorceress much in Diablo II. I did love the bowazons in both Diablo I and II.

Lopov: Frost's goggles are from Eli's Armor Compendium. They are basically a static clothing item, that are always on her head. I think there is a regular, wearable version of them as well however.

I remember Mutamin's grove from BG1. That was a brutal place the first time I wandered in there by accident. I had to reload and come back with a ton of stone to flesh scrolls.

The beam splitter on Frost's backup weapon - Snowflake

Fire and Ice

Dog Day Afternoon

Frosty

Behemothsicle

Need a hand?

Deathclaw on Ice
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 29 2017, 05:15 PM) *

Renee: I guess you could say that she's Cold As Ice

Acadian: The ice effect can freeze opponents solid. Usually they are dead at that point. But some of the really tough ones, like bosses, will be frozen solid but still alive. At least until she shoots them a few more times. All those ghouls in the last batch of pics were frozen solid with one hit.

I never did play the sorceress much in Diablo II. I did love the bowazons in both Diablo I and II.

Lopov: Frost's goggles are from Eli's Armor Compendium. They are basically a static clothing item, that are always on her head. I think there is a regular, wearable version of them as well however.

I remember Mutamin's grove from BG1. That was a brutal place the first time I wandered in there by accident. I had to reload and come back with a ton of stone to flesh scrolls.

The beam splitter on Frost's backup weapon - Snowflake

Fire and Ice

Dog Day Afternoon

Frosty

Behemothsicle

Need a hand?

Deathclaw on Ice

Sweet pics. The ice effects look good! For "dog day afternoon" did you get a retext for Dogmeat or is it the one you can help and it follows you around?
Lopov
Ice wins over fire!

Frost Killer is leaving a trail of frozen sculptures behind her.

It took a lot of ice to freeze the behemoth.

Need a hand FTW!
Acadian
Kewl! tongue.gif

Snowflake is also the name of the frost dagger that Buffy enchanted for Lothran (mirocu's Oblivion char). He still carries it!

Those lavender eyes stand out eerily in the dark - sort of like red ones do - neat!

Cooling down the area, one ice cube at a time. biggrin.gif
SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: That was just one of the ordinary feral dogs. I always use the console to make dogs friendly to my characters, so I don't have to kill them. Well, all but Loviatar. After your comment I finally got around to getting a mesh and texture replacer for the feral dogs based on the raider dogs, to make them look more normal.

Lopov: It turns out Killer Frost's cryo gun sets spilled oil on fire. Who would have guessed?!? It makes for some neat flame and frost effects.

Acadian: That is right, I forgot about Snowflake! Since it is her backup weapon, I wanted an ice-based name less threatening than Frost's main weapon - Frostbite.

Jet set

Pickman's discarded pieces

Smile

Serious

Nessie?

Nothing better than an ice cold nuka cola
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.