Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Commonwealth Gallery!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
SubRosa
QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Dec 22 2017, 11:26 PM) *

Sweet home base at Sanctuary you have there, SubRosa. How many hours did it take to build up that settlement with walls and fortification like that?

@CKhajiit- looks like a bit of Far Harbor to me.

You mean Fah Habah? wink.gif There is no fog, so I think Spectacle Island, with a mod that adds green foliage.
Winter Wolf
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 23 2017, 04:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Winter Wolf @ Dec 22 2017, 11:26 PM) *

Sweet home base at Sanctuary you have there, SubRosa. How many hours did it take to build up that settlement with walls and fortification like that?

@CKhajiit- looks like a bit of Far Harbor to me.

You mean Fah Habah? wink.gif There is no fog, so I think Spectacle Island, with a mod that adds green foliage.

Ahh, the old Spec Island. In the hundreds of hours of have played FO4 I have never once visited that location, that is why I did not recognize it. But then again I have played Skyrim since 2011 and never seen Blackreach, so that is normal for me.... biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I wish Hecate was telekinetic. The can of water was literally just floating there in mid air. Got to love Bethesda games.

Hold that thought about trouble with a fire hydrant...

The funny thing is, that super mutant did fall right on top of her! Ewww!

Winter Wolf: It took a long time to build all those walls, and even longer to scrape up the oil to make all the gun turrets. I like how it looks though. With this playthough I have been building wooden walls around all the inhabited settlements I come across. Thankfully most are not very large.

She comes in colors

Big gun

Special delivery

Nothing faint about this smile

Lopov'ed

This is what happens when Hecate is Secret Santa

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Acadian
'She comes in colors.' I can't tell you what I envisioned when I read that. . . . whistling.gif

The armor that ate Hecate! ohmy.gif

Special delivery of a gift that keeps on burning. evillol.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I was thinking of this song

Hopefully Hecate will escape when the armor has to use the bathroom... wink.gif

It isn't a holiday without festive lighting!

In the end, there can be only one...

Hecate has a new pistol

Going through a door

I created two new guns with the assets from Modern Firearms, Hecate was kind enough to model them.
The HK416 (a 5.56 assault rifle, as opposed to her 417, which is a 7.62 DMR/Battle Rifle)

An AR15, I used three different company's receivers for it.

This one has a Nevada Custom Guns receiver (I also have Knights Armament and Smith & Wesson M&P receivers)
Winter Wolf
Hecate looks awesome whether in PA or rocking a cyber look. Hard to tell which I like better.

It cannot be a real Lopov pic- it would have had scantly dressed women in that line.... laugh.gif

Love the action shots- look out for the missile/nuke!!

Neat high powered weaponry she is rocking. smile.gif

Acadian
Hecate looks justifiably proud after having taken down fire hydrant boy. I mean his thumb is bigger than one of Hecate's thighs! ohmy.gif

Lotsa Gunz! tongue.gif
Renee
QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 27 2017, 09:11 AM) *

Lotsa Gunz! tongue.gif

No doubt. And no gun laws to slow down ownership. indifferent.gif Too bad Hecate couldn't time-travel into the Mandalay Bay hotel circa October 2017 to take care of Stephen Paddock, before he could inflict mass damage upon that country music concert.
SubRosa
Winter Wolf: I like the cyber look better. People disappear into the Fallout 4 power armor. Granted, it does make them look superheroic.

Acadian: As I recall, a bottlecap mine came in handy against fire-hydrant boy. So did a Deathclaw. It was kind of a team effort, and Hecate was the last sniper standing.

Renee: All Hecate would need is one bullet and a clear line of sight...

One shot, one kill

Twilight

Annie Ley Oak steps out of history

How to get this started...

Buttoned up against radiation

Happy Annie

Sad Annie
TheCheshireKhajiit
Man Khajiit loves turning on that Sentrybot! It’s start up voice diagnostic is hilarious! Annie looking good and ready to go!
Acadian
One shot, one bloody mess! ohmy.gif

Stepping out of history is magnificent! salute.gif

Happy Annie = No faint smile. wink.gif

Sad Annie = Aww. kvright.gif
Renee
That first picture .... I looked at the bloodbath, then I looked at the lighting on those tree branches. ohmy.gif And my eye stayed on the tree branches. ohmy.gif So realistic. Like a photograph that's slightly blurry.

Do you think you'll get Starfield (I think that's what it's called?) Subrosa? Whatever Beth game is coming next.

Phew, no Hollywood-looking vampires in Twilight! biggrin.gif

Good to see Annie again. What sort of tactics does she use? She's not as much of a sniper, for instance.

SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: I think that is the only sentrybot in the Commonwealth that does not try to kill you! It comes in very handy against the mole rats when you are low level.

Acadian: And Hecate (who took that shot) does not even have the Bloody Mess perk...

I love that mural in the museum. I always want to take pics there.

Renee: I think it is hilarious that you are looking at everything but the bloodbath in that first pic! laugh.gif Not that I blame you.

I had to google what you were talking about with Starfield. I kind of doubt that it is real. It looks like a hoax, like that countdown timer that went up a year before Fallout 4 came out.

Annie is a lot different from Hecate. Instead she is an in-your-face combat infantrywoman. She uses an automatic rifle, which works so much better up close like that than a semi-auto rifle. Annie also likes grenades. I am working on getting the perk that shows you the arc grenades will fly through when you use them. In some of the early fights against raiders, I was thinking this would have gone much easier with Hecate, who would have killed them all with one shot in the head each from a hundred yards each. Corvega - with its wide open spaces and many levels of catwalks - was a real struggle for Annie. OTOH it is a sniper's paradise for Hecate.

Burnin' for you

Come and get it

Red hot

Like all Rangers, Annie also carries a Sequoia

Against All Tyrants

All Along The Watchtower
TheCheshireKhajiit
What kind of ammo does that pistol fire, Subbie? Khajiit wants to say it was .45-70 in New Vegas.
Acadian
Wow, she is indeed smokin' the barrel of her minigun vs that deathclaw!

Love the shots of Annie sighting down the long barrel of her revolver.

Heh, how many of us recall, from 1968, when Jimi Hendrix released his magnificent version of the song 'All Along the Watchtower'?
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 1 2018, 11:20 AM) *

Wow, she is indeed smokin' the barrel of her minigun vs that deathclaw!

Love the shots of Annie sighting down the long barrel of her revolver.

Heh, how many of us recall, from 1968, when Jimi Hendrix released his magnificent version of the song 'All Along the Watchtower'?

Khajiit likes the song, though he wasn’t alive yet in 1968 tongue.gif
SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: It is a .44 Magnum pistol, so .44 rounds. In New Vegas it was 45-70. But that doesn't exist in F4. In fact, the .44 is the only revolver in the game.

Acadian: I love the revolver, but do not have a lot of opportunity to use it. Annie only pulls it out for the really big baddies, since it does about 3 times more damage per shot than her AR15.

I was only 1 year old when All Along The Watchtower came out. But I heard it plenty of times growing up in the 70s. smile.gif

Cain: Both the happy and sad Annie pics were from the same conversation. That was from the first time you meet Preston and company in Concord.

Does Elizabeth enjoy craft beer and kale? laugh.gif

That Widow Armor looks great! The third "eye" makes it look like she's a spider.

I know that Scavenger behind Sanctuary. I used to always stay away from them, because they go hostile if you get too close. Eventually I made a mod that makes all the Scavengers more friendly.

Let's all just talk around the severed head!

I love that argument about sandwiches! That is one of my favorite NPC dialogues.

Yow, 2-Shot on that gun! ohmy.gif I once found a minigun with the explosive effect. It was so overpowered I could not use it. It just broke the game.

What bears?

Cat lady

Hard hats are required in all work areas

Hide and seek

Annie in her Rebel Hoth hat

Headlamp
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 2 2018, 03:30 PM) *

TheCheshireKhajiit: It is a .44 Magnum pistol, so .44 rounds. In New Vegas it was 45-70. But that doesn't exist in F4. In fact, the .44 is the only revolver in the game.

Acadian: I love the revolver, but do not have a lot of opportunity to use it. Annie only pulls it out for the really big baddies, since it does about 3 times more damage per shot than her AR15.

I was only 1 year old when All Along The Watchtower came out. But I heard it plenty of times growing up in the 70s. smile.gif

Cain: Both the happy and sad Annie pics were from the same conversation. That was from the first time you meet Preston and company in Concord.

Does Elizabeth enjoy craft beer and kale? laugh.gif

That Widow Armor looks great! The third "eye" makes it look like she's a spider.

I know that Scavenger behind Sanctuary. I used to always stay away from them, because they go hostile if you get too close. Eventually I made a mod that makes all the Scavengers more friendly.

Let's all just talk around the severed head!

I love that argument about sandwiches! That is one of my favorite NPC dialogues.

Yow, 2-Shot on that gun! ohmy.gif I once found a minigun with the explosive effect. It was so overpowered I could not use it. It just broke the game.

What bears?

Cat lady

Hide and seek

Annie in her Rebel Hoth hat

Headlamp

Actually, the lever action rifle introduced by Far Harbor shoots .45-70, if Khajiit is not mistaken.
Kane
It does indeed, Khajiit.

Love that Rebel look on Annie!
Acadian
Cain - Welcome back to Elizabeth, as she talks to bodiless raiders and hunts for new and exotic sandwiches. laugh.gif

SubRosa – Annie out proving that blondes really do have more fun as she talks to Robby the Robot and plays hide and seek with a deathclaw. . . oh, wait. ohmy.gif
SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: I never used the Lever Action from Fah Habah. I am glad they stuck with using .44 round though. It makes them easier to find. If only barely. The problem with things added by DLCs is that they can usually only be found in those DLCs.

Cain: Unfortunately the Hoth hat clips in the back of Annies hair. So it is not part of the regular rotation. sad.gif I already had to change her hair because of it clipping through the collar of her Ranger Armor. If I keep it up, she will be bald. laugh.gif

Acadian: Annie definitely has more fun than Hecate. Everyone wants to play hide and seek with her... wink.gif laugh.gif

Shootout

Last sight

Shoot straight

Downfall

The Bad

The Good

The Ugly

Spaghetti
Renee
Annie is really pretty in that second shot. wub.gif I love the lighting on her face. The camera loves her, I can tell.
Acadian
So Annie Eastwood does some spaghetti western shootin' it out among the good, the bad and the ugly! Some great shots. Wouldn't wanna be that guy looking down Annie's barrel! ohmy.gif
Kane
Love those action shots! I never remember to grab screenies like that.

Devious child

Carhenge

The Great Green Jewel

Harrowing rad storm

Monkey business

In memoriam

CVRIE

Behind the mask
Renee
Nice! We get to see her at the end.

What is going on in the Great Green Jewel pic? Looks like that is underwater. Looks very dreamy.

I'd hate to be in that rad storm! Do you use the Hardcore mode (whatever it is called)? I think rad storms are supposed to be pretty deadly, right?
Kane
It's the same rad storm in the Green Jewel pic, which is why it looks so odd.

I do play on Survival mode (tweaked to enjoyable with a mod) but that intensity is caused by True Storms. It really upped the ante for rad storms, and it also added dust storms with terrible visibility. There are times now where I look for an interior cell to get out of the weather!

That's something I never had to do before! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Renee: I think that is the light of the setting sun framing the side of her face in that pic you mentioned.

Acadian: Annie Eastwood is betting that guy did not feel lucky... wink.gif

Cain: VATS gives you a great opportunity to take action pics. All you have to do is go into Vats, open up the console, and type in TM to toggle the interface off. Then you can sit back and watch the show and press print screen whenever something interesting happens.

I always thought the carhenge was a really cool place. It's inhabitant less so...

The Green Jewel is looking more green than normal! That is some ferocious rad storm that mod adds.

It's Jangles the Moon Monkey! He is great, lots of fiberglass!

Curie has gone all Latin. smile.gif

Elizabeth is looking great unmasked.

Annie of the Faint Smile

Her less faint smile

Sunrise

Sunken boat

Serious

Looks like the Earth has an uninvited guest

Annie knows what to do with interstellar visitors

Time for some diplomacy...

...of the 5.56 variety

Welcome to Earth
Acadian
Cain - Nice shots! That green rain definitely looks problematic. ohmy.gif

SubRosa - Annie is such a good looking character. The 'less faint smile' shot is simply adorable! Uh oh, time to stop the aliens - don't want them invading the wastelands now. tongue.gif
Kane
SubRosa, which gun mod is Annie using? I'm always on the lookout for new weapon options, but I don't use Weaponsmith Extended. Way too many changes involved with it.

Love the alien encounter! I wish you could be more diplomatic, but I guess it's just an easter egg. biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I love that Less Faint Smile one too. It reminds me of Han Solo's lop-sided grin.

Kane: Annie's AR15 was made from meshes and textures I took from Modern Firearms ver 2.4. I would have just used the whole mod, but they set the damage for its guns at a ridiculously high level, that is totally out of balance with the rest of the game. I would have just modded it by reducing the damage, and removing the guns I did not want from the leveled lists MF adds them to. But I cannot mod it. It literally crashes the Creation Kit whenever I try to save the plugin, and afterward I find the .esp file is only 0k in size. Basically saving destroys it.

So I did things the hard way, and took the meshes and textures and used them to create my own mod from scratch. I made an HK 416, HK 417, and an AR15. The HKs were not too hard, since they share almost all the same assets (they are basically the same gun IRL, just chambered for different rounds). The AR had a ton of options in Modern Firearms. I went through them and pulled out only the handful that I really liked. I took about half a dozen stocks, 2 short barrels, 2 long barrels, 3 magazines, 3 receivers, plus an aimpoint and an eotech for sights/scopes. The receivers I took were for Knight's Arms, Smith and Wesson M&P, and a fictional one for Nevada Custom Guns.

Annie uses an Nevada Custom Guns receiver, since she is originally from out west. It is one that says "The Tops" on one side. Her barrel is a USMC M4 model. Her stock is currently a Magpul UBR, but she had a Magpul MOE stock earlier (I have both in the mod). In the most recent pics she has a PMAG magazine (I used that for the quick extended mag). Finally she has an Eotech sight, since I love those IRL.

Hecate was using an HK 417 in the pics from last month. Hers is a pretty much standard model, with an elcan specter scope.

It was a lot of work, but it came out well. IMHO, it is much better looking than the other AR15 mods out there.

Annie was diplomatic! She calls it aggressive negotiations. laugh.gif

Batter up

Lost his head

Working construction

On the beach

Acadian
Robbie the Robot!

Heh, like your other girls, Annie is dwarfed inside her power ranger transformer big gurl armor. tongue.gif
Renee
She changes hats a lot in this series, I notice. smile.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Robbie is always a lot of fun. Those Protectrons get up to the craziest things sometimes.

I guess she was Annimus Prime in her power armor.

Renee: Annie's shtick is that she is always wearing different hats. Whatever she finds, she wears.

Too close

Headshot

Should not have eaten those mushrooms...

Old guns

Gone Postal

Special Delivery

The check is in the mail

Delivered

What does Annie have in her mail bag?

The postage on this one will be murder
Acadian
'Too Close' is right!

Oh I see what you mean about Annie and her interest in hats!

Special delivery indeed! ohmy.gif
SubRosa
Kane: Skulls are hip!

Looks like Teddy is sitting down to a nice cup of something in that living room pic.

Ouch, crushed by the bookcase.

That looks like a very happy bug in that insect repellent magazine!

I think Barney is asking to have a .308 Winchester dropped in his head...

I never found that bottle with the message. I think I have found the Die Hard note though. smile.gif

If Elizabeth has a flamer, she could always make her own BBQ... wink.gif

Did you do the Minutemen questline with Elizabeth? I am guessing you are using a mod for the general's coat, since the vanilla one is quite bland.
Kane
Yep, I think the mod is called Cleaner Minuteman General uniform. It's a must for my load order.
SubRosa
Acadian: That too close Deathclaw literally threw Annie around, even in her powered armor!

Annie has always been about the hats.

Through rain or snow or sleet, Annie always delivers...

Trigun

Not too close this time

Deadclaw

Camo

General Annie

Vengeance in Quincy

Bringing the thunder

Heavy Artillery

One if by land...

...Two if by sea
Acadian
Kane - Quite a collection of shots that deftly captures the comedic tongue in cheek that seems to exist in FO4. biggrin.gif

SubRosa - Annie is smokin' that minigun! My money's on her over the deathclaw. Wow, heavy artillery indeed. Heh, I've really started paying attention to Annie's everchanging hats now - neat!
Renee
Kane: Love the Conversation in mini-dark one the most. wink.gif Looks like the hooded figure is gently nudging your character's barrel aside. And I can see the usual Bethesda dark humor in some of those too. Crushed by a bookshelf, yikes.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 17 2018, 09:46 PM) *

SubRosa - Annie is smokin' that minigun!

Yeah, what's up with that red-hot gun? Does it change color as it heats up? Neat effect, even if not.

Those first 3 pics (the dark ones where she's getting near the deathie) look amazingly real.

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 18 2018, 01:27 PM) *

Yeah, what's up with that red-hot gun? Does it change color as it heats up? Neat effect, even if not.

Ja, as you fire it, the minigun’s barrel will start to glow red.

Nice pics folks!
SubRosa
Acadian: That Deathclaw did not even get close. What a difference a minigun makes.

Renee: Like Khajiit said, the barrel's of miniguns turn red with heat as you use them. There is even a heat shimmer in the air above them. If you keep firing too long, they will literally overheat and lock up. However, sometimes there is a glitch and they look red hot when you first pull them out. That was the case that time. Annie had not even fired it once in that first pic.

Since Annie finished the Minuteman questline, I decided it was time to move on to another old friend - Medusa

Basking in the warmth of the radiation

This version of Medusa traded in her black biker look for forest green camo

One shot...

Join or Die

What a lovely day
Acadian
Welcome to Medusa! Does she have a brother named PP Barlow? wink.gif

'One shot...' Oh, we know how this is gonna end and it won't be pretty.... ohmy.gif

Love the 'What a Lovely Day!' on her armor! happy.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
Woah, Medusa’s face appears pretty torn up, do you use a ghoul mod for her?
Renee
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 20 2018, 12:09 PM) *

If you keep firing too long, they will literally overheat and lock up.

WHAT??? Wow. I remember a lot of gun nuts were all disappointed when FO4 came out because Beth took out weapon / armor falling apart. Nobody ever mentioned guns overheating and jamming though, of course, which would be something Beth put in, not took out. Weird.

Hi Medusa. Nice camo gear you've got there. smile.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I don't think Barlow is a relative. But I never did work up her background...

What a lovely day is nicely ironic. Perfect for Fallout.

TheCheshireKhajiit: I use Revamped Playable Ghoul for Medusa, plus the improved Ghoulish perk from Ironman Survival Tweaks.

Renee: The overheating only happens with the minigun. Every other gun can be fired indefinitely without trouble.

Sunrise

Fat Men...

... meet Little Boy
Acadian
Heh, nice how the rising sun matches Medusa's eyes. ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Fat green men. . . hulks, ogres, trolls, orcs?
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 25 2018, 04:23 PM) *

Acadian: I don't think Barlow is a relative. But I never did work up her background...

What a lovely day is nicely ironic. Perfect for Fallout.

TheCheshireKhajiit: I use Revamped Playable Ghoul for Medusa, plus the improved Ghoulish perk from Ironman Survival Tweaks.

Renee: The overheating only happens with the minigun. Every other gun can be fired indefinitely without trouble.

Sunrise

Fat Men...

... meet Little Boy

Ooh what kind of gun is that in Sunrise?! Khajiit loves it!
Kane
Almost looks like an M1 Garand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.