Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Commonwealth Gallery!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
SubRosa
Acadian: I found some good eyes for Medusa. The glowing ones are much nicer than the ghoul eyes.

Those were super mutants. Basically fat men, hulks, ogres, trolls, and orcs all rolled up into one! biggrin.gif

TheCheshireKhajiit: Medusa in an old school ghoul, so she carries an an M14. She is one of my old FO3 characters, and used the same rifle there.

Kane: Close, the M14 Medusa uses is similar to an M1 with the all wood stock

Playing a sniper character again got me in the mood to go back to Hecate

Welcome home

This place has gone to the dogs

Lexington

In the rain
Renee
Medusa == GI Jane. Our military may be fumbling with whether or not to allow gays in, but they have no policy on zombies, or whatever Medusa is. Still though, I can't see her wanting to be in our military, though she does look the part.

Hecate looks like a young Joan Jett in those first two pics. wub.gif Do ya wanna touch? Yeah! Do ya wanna touch yeah!....

Renee
Are those bobbleheads in the first picture? Congrads on Level 100 (right?).

Ha! I can see Abraham Lincoln's face in that fireball, in End of the Institute.

Acadian
SubRosa - Always wonderful to see Hecate! She looks happy to be visiting the Commonwealth again. tongue.gif

Kane - Every home needs a bobblehead collection on top of the fridge. biggrin.gif Elizabeth looks like she's ready for action.
Kane
QUOTE(Renee @ Feb 1 2018, 01:31 PM) *

Are those bobbleheads in the first picture? Congrads on Level 100 (right?).

Ha! I can see Abraham Lincoln's face in that fireball, in End of the Institute.

Yes, and yes!

Lincoln? Hmm. . . .I'll have to look closer at that! smile.gif
SubRosa
Kane: Congrats on collecting all the bobbleheads!

That toy alien has a better chance than the real one from the crashed scout ship! laugh.gif devilsmile.gif

Love the giddyup buttercups!

Nuke em!

Elizabeth is armored up and ready for action.

One of Pickman's finest!
TheCheshireKhajiit
Congrats Cainboo!
SubRosa
Renee: Medusa did turn out to be very GI for Fallout 4. Which was kind of a surprise, because she was all black in Fallout 3. I even made a black version of the Reilly's Ranger armor for her in FO3. But the forest camo just worked best in F4.

Hecate is a young Joan Jett! biggrin.gif

Acadian: Hecate is always my go-to character with Fallout games these days. I just can't quit her.

On the go

Commie Devil

Especially our snipers

Going to work

Queen of the Witches

Green Death

Titanfall
Acadian
I'm glad you've developed a bond with Hecate. She seems as enduring as Persephone. I always smile when I see that cool armor she wears - with the bewb adds. tongue.gif

Laying waste to a big green deathclaw, is it?
Renee
Run Hecate, run! panic.gif

Did you change her hairstyle? She don't look like Joan anymore. biggrin.gif Here she is all suited up, killing King Deathclaw (whatever that green monster was) and all I can think about is her hair has changed! rollinglaugh.gif

SubRosa
200 year old pastries! wacko.gif

It's the Scientologists Hubologists! Strap in and get ready for fun! wink.gif

Not exactly Westworld, but I suppose you have to start somewhere...

Elizabeth looks great in the Nanosuit

I thought the atmosphere of Far Harbor was kind of irradiated and toxic! laugh.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
So will the machine actually grab a pastry?!
Kane
Any Port-O-Diner has a 1% chance to get the Perfectly Preserved Pie.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 6 2018, 06:05 PM) *

Really? Khajiit didn’t know that! So what is this pie? What does it give you if you eat it?
SubRosa
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Feb 6 2018, 07:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 6 2018, 06:05 PM) *

Really? Khajiit didn’t know that! So what is this pie? What does it give you if you eat it?

My guess would be constipation...
Kane
Nothing fancy, it's just one of those things. It feels like you one the lottery when your get it. First time it happened for me since I got the game on release day.
TheCheshireKhajiit
After a while, Khajiit just stopped activating it because he thought it was programmed to fail! Probably won’t activate anymore if it doesn’t give you something cool, but you it’s nice they added this little detail.
SubRosa
Acadian: Hecate needs those sponsors to pay for all her sweet gear and high-class lifestyle! wink.gif

Renee: Run, Lola, Run! smile.gif

Hecate still has the same hair. She is wearing her Sirius Armor helmet in the pics with the Deathclaw, and a construction helmet with the Protectron (because safety wink.gif )

Who farted?

Headshot

Hecate negotiates

Nice doggie

Hecate is now officially trailer trash

Her new trailer has a comfy bed

No space is wasted

Kitchen and workshop
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 8 2018, 04:40 PM) *

Acadian: Hecate needs those sponsors to pay for all her sweet gear and high-class lifestyle! wink.gif

Renee: Run, Lola, Run! smile.gif

Hecate still has the same hair. She is wearing her Sirius Armor helmet in the pics with the Deathclaw, and a construction helmet with the Protectron (because safety wink.gif )

Who farted?

Headshot

Hecate negotiates

Nice doggie

Hecate is now officially trailer trash

Her new trailer has a comfy bed

No space is wasted

Kitchen and workshop

Is that trailer a set piece from a mod?
Kane
Love the trailer and it does indeed look like a mod. It'd bet a stack of caps that it's an Elianora mod! smile.gif
Acadian
Kane – You certainly capture some humor in your shots. Doggies playing poker and robot cowboys, lol. Elisabeth looks good!

SubRosa – I definitely like the sleek dark armor with the bewbvertisements as opposed to the ‘armor that ate Hecate’. Wow, cool dog – does it belong to a Spriggan? Nice trailer! Sanford and his sons got nothing on you, Hecate! laugh.gif
Renee
Kane, those first few pics are hilarious! Man, I'd be cracking up I bet, if I was playing Fallout 4. But then the pic of Elizabeth is more serious. And the final pic ... wub.gif I love gloomy weather.

Wow. Love Hecate's new home. That's the most decorative trashy trailer I've ever seen. Kid Rock just called, he says he's jealous.

Kane
A picturesque view from Longfellow's Cabin
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Kane @ Feb 11 2018, 02:22 PM) *

It almost looks like a good vacation destination! laugh.gif
SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: Hecate's trailer is Outfield Retreat - Diamond City RV Player Home.

Kane: You would win an even bigger stack of caps! Hecate's trailer is indeed one of Elianora's masterpieces.

Acadian: The Armor That Ate Hecate laugh.gif does have its advantages. It has the armor plate of a battleship, near invulnerability to radiation, and complete immunity from fall damage (it is a lot of fun to jump off of skyscrapers!). That said, Hecate prefers her Nascar armor for general exploring. The ATAH only comes out for special occasions.

I think that dog might be a Spriggan's. Or maybe a super-mutant. It is highly irradiated. But what's a few rads when someone's a good boy!

Renee: I don't think Kid Rock is too jealous

Kane: Longfellow has a nice view. Is he a Pr0N star? wink.gif

Bricks

Hanging around

Hecate of the Faint Smile

Serious-cate

Looking on

Green Sniper
Kane
I love Elianora's work. Her faction housing mods are top notch, too. Can't do without her coffee mod in Skyrim, either!

With a name like that it'd be hard not to be! rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

I love the style of that armor, but the boobs are a bit much. I found the same problem to exist with the Nanosuit, though. I had to tweak Liz with CBBE for a while, so that she didn't have anime proportions in it. wacko.gif
Acadian
Kane – What an adorable looking little New England town! Yeah, my first Elianora mod was for Oblivion – the Elseweyr/Anequina mod was magnificent work.

SubRosa – Beautiful shots of Hecate – as always. She is gorgeous in that sleek black armor – bewb cups and all. tongue.gif
Renee
No, Kid Rock would be jealous. He thinks he's got it all, but ain't seen it all yet.

Great pic of Hecate trying to smile, I love that one. wub.gif I think that's actually pretty neat, that she's rather serious and determined most of the time. And when she finally feels the emotional response which causes smiling, it's like she really seems like she's not 100% comfortable with this.

I mean, you know her better than me. Maybe she smiles quite often, and I just don't get to see it since she's not mine. smile.gif

Damn I'm rambly today. Sorry.

"Hanging around" deserves a good camera close-up one-liner!

TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Renee @ Feb 15 2018, 04:54 PM) *

"Hanging around" deserves a good camera close-up one-liner!

Hecate *In Ah-nud imitation voice*: “Good hanging around with you, but this scene is dead.”
SubRosa
Kane: Hecate's glasses are also by Elianora, from Eli's Armor Compendium. She does have a coffee mug in the trailer with the Skyrim dragon logo, and "I Hate Morndas" written on it. smile.gif

Acadian: In the past I tried a mod that de-boobs the Sirius Armor, but instead it makes her look like a scorpion. So I stick with the original.

Renee: Fallout 4 Hecate is not really a very happy person. She is my "official" character from Fallout 3. Meaning she did the Main Quest and goes down in my canon as the Lone Wanderer. So she was kicked out of the Vault, twice, saw her father die in the Purifier, fought the Enclave, etc... She lost everything. But she gained Sarah Lyons, who in my roleplay became Hecate's girlfriend. But somewhere in the backstory of Fallout 4, both Sarah Lyons and her father died between games 3 ad 4. So now Hecate has nothing. It is one of the reasons for her being in the Commonwealth. The Capital has nothing her her, except ghosts. She is looking for a future, but has no idea what it might be.

TheCheshireKhajiit: I guess: "Let off some steam Bennett" would not work. Maybe: "Stick Around"? biggrin.gif

Warm light

Pest control

Hecate is the bomb

She is now packing a M110 Semi Automatic Sniper System (like she had in FO3)

Don't see that everyday

Light and shadow
Renee
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 18 2018, 03:04 PM) *

Renee: Fallout 4 Hecate is not really a very happy person.

Oh no kidding? Hey, I can see this now that you've explained it in such a way. Very nice. I'll be striving for signs of backstory now.

Really love that pic of her above the city, there. Um... "Don't see that everyday." And also, notice in "She is now packing..." that her gun is pointing the same direction as the One Way sign.

Acadian
More great shots. Warm light is beautiful. I agree the boob cups are kind of necessary since her armor is so sleek and form fitting - would look funny with just a flat plate in front with some extra room inside. Speaking of form fitting. . . I'm guessing that in 'Don't see that everyday' you're talking about Hecate's very shapely rump? tongue.gif
Renee
QUOTE(Acadian @ Feb 19 2018, 12:01 PM) *

Speaking of form fitting. . . I'm guessing that in 'Don't see that everyday' you're talking about Hecate's very shapely rump? tongue.gif

Ooooooh...

laugh.gif

SubRosa
Renee: I have thought of writing about a team of Hecate, Annie, and Killer Frost set in the Commonwealth. But I don't have any ideas for a story aside from Hecate and Annie finding Frost in Vault 111 and releasing her from cryo-stasis. Then Hecate and Annie would act as mentors to Frost as she acclimated Post Apocalyptic life. But beyond that I am kind of stumped. Maybe someday...

The One Way sign is what gave me the idea to take a picture there. Naturally Hecate's gun had to point in that direction.

Acadian: Warm light gives Hecate a nice warm glow.

I was kind of thinking of maybe a ship in that "don't see that everyday pic"... wink.gif laugh.gif

Going to work

Aqua girl

Skyline

Street

One if by land, Hecate by sea.

Snipers in the mist

The Silver Shroud
Acadian
Going to work – that is quite a lunchbox Hecate’s packing.

Aqua girl is a cool pic!

Skyline really captures the desolation, destruction and scale of things. And the old billboard ads are just the right touch. Kind of the same for the street shot.

What a very. . . Bostonian statue Hecate is resting beneath.

Girlillas in the mist! laugh.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: That particular lunchbox is aptly named The Fatman... laugh.gif

The underwater areas in F4 are pretty cool. There is a lot of stuff down there, including things you can loot (not to mention Chinese submarines). smile.gif Sadly we still cannot fight underwater like we could in Morrowind and Oblivion. sad.gif

Bethesda really outdid themselves with the intricacy of the world and its buildings. They have never made a setting as vertical as this (with numerous levels going up in the same place that you can explore).

I have learned more about Boston playing this game than in my entire life beforehand! smile.gif

With my new install of the game, I decided to start afresh with a new(ish) character and try the main quest once more.

Caitlin and Natalie Snow

Caitlin

Relaxing on the couch

Home sweet home

Tranquil lane

But there is trouble in paradise

The news says that the nukes are in the air!

Run for the Vault!

Just made it

The first strike

Nuclear fire

Escape into the bowels of the earth

Welcome to Vault 111

Entering a new world

Freezing

What is that man doing with that gun!

Caitlin's world crashes

A face frozen into her memories

Killer Frost is born
Acadian
Welcome to the Snows! Nice to see that the couple, along with Baby CatNat made it to the vault in time.

Uh oh, this is not good! Urg. Shot in the heart head and you're to blame. . . .

And what survives is Killer Frost. I can imagine she's chillingly pissed off. wink.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I like CatNat better than the name the game picked for the baby.

I guess Cait gives love a bad name...

Killer Frost's revenge will be best served cold...

Big bugs, but Frost has a cool stick

Vault Door

Cracking it open

Playing it cool

Defending Castle Sanctuary

Just a movie

Winter has come at last

Cool party
Renee
It's interesting how one can see the changes Caitlyn goes through. Changes of facial expressions, that is. She looks ecstatic and happy in the initial pics with her baby & partner. As the world changes, she gets a more determined look, like she's not happy about this, but she's ready for it. indifferent.gif

I can't help but LOL a little bit at the vault when she first walks in. I can just hear whatever cheery chirps the NPCs in there say "Welcome to Vault 111, where you are now perfectly safe!"

How was the baby conceived?
Acadian
Frost has a great look that well-suits her. Firstly, the lines/design of her face is very well done - but you have a gift for that with all your ladies. Her gear selection for design/color also reflects the same care as your other characters. That all said though, I just love your color choices - the white hair, lavender eyes and favoring blue gear - all very 'frosty clean' - is so perfect for a frost maiden.
SubRosa
Renee: I usually use a mod that skips the intro, so I don't often see the seemingly idyllic world of pre-war Sanctuary Hills. It was nice to take a few pics of how it used to be.

Caitlin gets more and more cold-filtered as the prologue goes on. She is inspired by This Killer Frost

I have not decided how the baby came about yet. Maybe Invitro, maybe a leftover from a previous relationship by Caitlin or Natalie.

Acadian: Oops, I added another mod that adds some colors for faces, and it superseded the mod I was using for her eyebrows and lip color! I did not notice until a few days ago. Thankfully I was able to fix it. I changed her hair slightly too. Now I think her look has really come together.

Harmonize this...

Dogmeat has not been feeling like himself lately...

Close up

Titanic

Vim

TheCheshireKhajiit
Revenge truly is a dish best served cold.
Acadian
Not in MY photonic resonation chamber you don't!

Double the dogs double the fun.

Frost just keeps looking better and better!
Renee
OH wow. Didn't know KF is inspired by comic books. Lopov was really into comic books too, wherever he is. I'd always ask him what inspired all his characters and character names, almost all of them (even Rattler) were inspired by oomics.

Cripes, that dog looks real!

KF looks posed similarly to the Pipgirl on that poster in the first pic. Well, Pipgirl isn't holding a gun, but still. What kind of gun is that she's carrying?

SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: Tonight's forecast, a freeze is coming!

Acadian: It took a lot of work to get Frost looking just right.

Renee: Killer Frost is also inspired by the cold-based supervillains Mr. Freeze (from the old animated Batman series), and Captain Cold (Leonard Snart - from the current Flash tv show). And of course Killer Frost from the Flash tv show. The cryo damage effect that Fallout 4 has makes a cold-based character possible.

I remember the Zagor comic that Lopov got some of his characters from.

Frost's gun is from the Cryo Phaser Weaponry mod. But I modded it heavily, fixing a lot of bugs, and improving the textures to make it more blue.

Time to put this town on ice

Freeze out

Corvega

Jet set

Do you feel lucky?

Rescuing the Brotherhood
Kane
Love the purple eyes and the icy laser rifle.
Acadian
Agree with Kane - a chillingly appropriate weapon that Frost is toting!
SubRosa
Kane: Frost turned out quite cool... wink.gif

Acadian: I am so glad I found that cryo rifle mod. Even though I had to do a lot of work to it in order to get it just right.

The classic Lopov

Another happy landing

Light and Dark

Lunch break

Lone Wanderer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.