Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Commonwealth Gallery!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
SubRosa
Acadian: Medusa does have a dog, sort of. He does not follow her like a regular companion. Instead she sent it 'home' to where she lives. So that way he doesn't get in the way, or get killed.

I loved those glowing orange eyes. They would make great vampire eyes too.

Renee: One nice thing about playing a ghoul is not having to kill any Ferals. Some dungeons are literal cakewalks.

Someone asked for sugar?

Feeling ghouliffic

Do you feel lucky?

Last sight

Old Glory

Time to say hello

The last thing that went through his mind... was a .308 Winchester
Acadian
Sugar bombs - they not just for breakfast anymore! laugh.gif

Medusa of the Faint Smile? wink.gif

Sure don't want to be on the receiving end of her rifle! ohmy.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Sugar Bombs shows that there is at least some truth in advertising.

Now if only Medusa could summon Yao Guai...

I would say Medusa is the best there is at what she does, but that line belongs to Wolverine Hecate. smile.gif

Gojira!

Take aim

Fire

One shot

Survivor

She sells sea shells by the sea shore
Acadian
Gojira? Is that a mutant dragonclaw?

Ready aim fire and Medusa’s that last ghoul standing!

A Lopov shot! tongue.gif
Kane
Makhra Fishpacking? I love that dungeon - so many Synths to dismantle!
SubRosa
Acadian: Dragonclaw is pretty close to a Deathclaw.

Medusa wouldn't shoot Lopov! laugh.gif

Kane: Kane is the left-cat!

I think it is odd that there are no fish in Fallout 4. They have the static dead fish you find washed up on the shore, and in the fishpacking plant. But no swimming around fish like they had Skyrim, which you could catch and cook. They already have the assets, why not use them?

I decided to dust off Victoria's game

Everything looks so nice and normal on the surface

But sooner or later it all comes crashing down

What's a ghoul?

The Patriot

Even faint smiles are hard to come by these days
Kane
They did add swimming fish to Far Harbor, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone added them to the Commonwealth with a mod.
TheCheshireKhajiit
Well damn, even Honest Hearts has swimming fish
Lopov
Victoria of the faint smile - she looks good, a natural beauty.

Nice blue dress too.

Well, Victoria's definitely not a ghoul.

Nice that she retains her hair even with helmet on.

Here are my first screenies from FO4 - the guy in question is Dennis Barry, a war veteran who had planned to enjoy his retirement with his young wife and son. But looks like there won't be any pension coming.

The big boom

The man with the gun

PipFriend

R.I.P. Hon

Some things changed around here

It has to end with a Lopov shot

Considering it's my first FO4 character, I think he looks good, then again I didn't spend too much time creating his face so there are probably some options which I missed out. Is it possible to change the appearance later on, or only with the console commands?
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 18 2018, 05:44 AM) *

Nice blue dress too.

Here are my first screenies from FO4 - the guy in question is Dennis Barry, a war veteran who had planned to enjoy his retirement with his young wife and son. But looks like there won't be any pension coming.

The big boom

The man with the gun

PipFriend

R.I.P. Hon

Considering it's my first FO4 character, I think he looks good, then again I didn't spend too much time creating his face so there are probably some options which I missed out. Is it possible to change the appearance later on, or only with the console commands?

Nice! Welcome to the Commonwealth! This one is thinking your guy looks a little bit like the actor Danny Huston! And yes you can change your character’s appearance with the console command: showlooksmenu player . Make sure to use the command TFC (toggle free camera) to zoom in real close on your character’s face though so you can see what you are doing. Or .
Acadian
SubRosa - Welcome back to Victoria! I had forgotten that she is quite a looker – especially after the dermatologically-challenged Medusa. tongue.gif That last shot of her is really nice – she looks very pensive and reflects she is probably pondering the magnitude of her new upside-down world. kvright.gif

Lopov – Poor Dennis – looks like his settling down ain’t gonna happen anytime soon. sad.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 18 2018, 06:44 AM) *

Nice blue dress too.

The big boom

The man with the gun

PipFriend

R.I.P. Hon

Lopov is back! Dennis is looking good.

You can bring up the face menu at any time by entering SLM Player in the console. But it is hard to get in close enough to your face before running the command for it to do much good. I recommend the Looks Mirror mod for changing your face. I believe it requires LooksMenu, but you should definitely have that, as it makes chargen much easier. That of course requires F4SE, which you should definitely have anyway.

One thing you will learn about using TFC in Fallout 4 is that whenever you use it to look at your character face-on, they will always turn away. I guess they are shy. So you have to use TFC 1 to freeze the action before taking a Lopov shot.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 18 2018, 03:50 PM) *

One thing you will learn about using TFC in Fallout 4 is that whenever you use it to look at your character face-on, they will always turn away. I guess they are shy. So you have to use TFC 1 to freeze the action before taking a Lopov shot.

Wow that is very good to know. Khajiit has just been slowly maneuvering the camera to avoid making the character turn. Will definitely have to try TFC 1 next time.
Lopov
I really hope that Dennis' game isn't lost because of problems with my laptop (Computer Issues thread). kvleft.gif

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 18 2018, 03:17 PM) *
Nice! Welcome to the Commonwealth! This one is thinking your guy looks a little bit like the actor Danny Huston!

Indeed, especially in the photo where the actor is wearing a uniform. Dennis' appearance is in fact based on a guy I know IRL who is a retired war veteran from Croatian Independence War and has been running a restaurant since he retired from the army. That guy is older but I didn't want Dennis to look 70 years old.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 18 2018, 05:14 PM) *
Lopov – Poor Dennis – looks like his settling down ain’t gonna happen anytime soon. sad.gif

Indeed, no peace for war heroes.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 18 2018, 10:50 PM) *

Thanks. So far I only took screenies using TFC1 so I haven't yet noticed the shyness of Sole Survivor(s).
Lopov
Though my laptop should now work flawlessly (I hope), Dennis' game was lost as expected. Fortunately I wasn't far at all with his game so I'll either recreate him or create someone else.
Renee
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 11 2018, 06:35 PM) *

Renee: One nice thing about playing a ghoul is not having to kill any Ferals. Some dungeons are literal cakewalks.

Yup, this is the same as when I was with Janet last summer. Was nice not to get attacked by Talon Company. smile.gif

Anyway, I have been on vacation so let's catch up. Ha ha even ghouls like Sugar Bombs. And my gosh, some of these pictures (outdoor ones) look like photographs. I know I'm repeating myself here...

I wonder what would happen is if your ghoul met P.P. Barlow, the ghoul policeman from last summer? biggrin.gif Good to see Vicky again.

Lopov: Hope you figure out your computer issues there. It must be cool to finally make a character who is not just 18 years old though, right? wink.gif
Lopov
Let's hope my next character won't suffer from "The missing disk". cool.gif

Anyone here remembers an old DOS game Bio Menace? I named my character the same as the main character in Bio Menace - "Snake" Logan. Like Logan from BM, my Logan was mostly involved with reconnaissance, but in the army instead of in the CIA.

Morning coffee

Running, not jogging

Down now!

"Anyone down here?"

"Giant roaches WTF?"

Helping hand

Light at the end of the tunnel

Lewis "Snake" Logan
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 19 2018, 02:38 PM) *

Let's hope my next character won't suffer from "The missing disk". cool.gif

Anyone here remembers an old DOS game Bio Menace? I named my character the same as the main character in Bio Menace - "Snake" Logan. Like Logan from BM, my Logan was mostly involved with reconnaissance, but in the army instead of in the CIA.

Morning coffee

Running, not jogging

Down now!

"Anyone down here?"

"Giant roaches WTF?"

Helping hand

Light at the end of the tunnel

Lewis "Snake" Logan

Nice pics! Khajiit absolutely loves the “Light at the End of the Tunnel” pic! That shot is brilliant!
Renee
He really looks good, Lopov, like some movie star. Dang, I can't think of his name right now.

A hottie for sure though. wub.gif What is his SPECIAL?
Acadian
Agree with Renee, Snake is a very nice looking character. I hope you and he enjoy his game! smile.gif
SubRosa
Run for it Logan! Try running the other way sometime, toward the entrance to Sanctuary Hills. It is interesting. But save beforehand...

Snake is out of his popsicle tube and armed.

Whoever thought a 10mm pistol would be ideal for pest control!

Opening the vaults is a lot more interesting in Fallout 4. In the other games you just used a control panel at the door. In F4 you can only open the door with a pipboy.

Step into the light Snake!

For your Lopov shot!
Lopov
QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jul 19 2018, 10:01 PM) *
Nice pics! Khajiit absolutely loves the “Light at the End of the Tunnel” pic! That shot is brilliant!
It's my favorite shot from the set as well.

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 19 2018, 10:19 PM) *
A hottie for sure though. wub.gif What is his SPECIAL?
SPECIAL works differently than in previous games, you have less points to spend on and all stats start with 1. His starting SPECIAL was S4 P4 E4 C3 I4 A6 L4 but by now some of his stats increased, either because of leveling, bobbleheads or magazines.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 20 2018, 06:36 PM) *
Agree with Renee, Snake is a very nice looking character. I hope you and he enjoy his game! smile.gif
Thanks.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 21 2018, 02:40 AM) *
Run for it Logan! Try running the other way sometime, toward the entrance to Sanctuary Hills. It is interesting.
I have a feeling you get pwn3d by soldiers if you run the other way. laugh.gif

I agree, opening vaults is a completely different experience, the same goes for playing holotapes.

--

First human beings "Snake" Logan came across weren't friendly

Quick, red and deadly

Bad day to be a raider

Walking tin can

Street cleaning

Disarmed

The beast on the scene

The beast in troubles

Finishing touches

I was hoping to take better action shots when the deathclaw attacked but the beast was so quick that it grabbed Logan and threw him over the road. ohmy.gif so I focused on shooting, instead of on taking screenies.
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 21 2018, 11:46 AM) *

so I focused on shooting, instead of on taking screenies.

I know how it is. Sometimes when the action kicks in, it's hard for me to even remember to take pictures.

Logan got some power armor! viking.gif

SubRosa
Snake Plissken? I heard he was dead... wink.gif

Clean those streets snake!

Persephone approves of his method of disarming! laugh.gif

That is a great shot of Snake, Godzilla, and Preston and the Museum in the background.

Raider went Spleckt!
SubRosa
Acadian: Victoria has her issues, but definitely not with her skin or hair!

Renee: In some ways it is just too easy playing a ghoul, with no radiation, and all the ferals leaving you alone. I feel torn when settlers ask me to clear out a nest of ferals however. On one hand I know the ferals are a threat to them. But they are not to Medusa. It just feels wrong attacking something that is not being hostile.

I think Medusa and PP Barlow might team up to put down some lawbreakers!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

Pest control

Shopping spree

The floating dead

Not a Lopov shot

There's a good boy!
Lopov
@Renee - Logan got some PA indeed but like his creator, PA just didn't manage to impress him. It has some interesting functions compared to previous games but it's neither Logan's nor my type of armor.

@SubRosa - I didn't notice Preston until you mentioned him. laugh.gif

Whether in water or outside, Victoria seems to have control over the situation.

Victoria is the protectron's protector.

If she only looked slightly to her left...

Glowing dog!
Acadian
Lopov – Well, Snake is off to a bloody good start! I guess that’s him in the giant armor suit? Heh, SubRosa has shown us what to expect when a screenshot says ‘disarmed’. ohmy.gif Uh-oh, dueling with a deathclaw.

SubRosa - Heh, Victoria looks as comfy in the water as a seal. wink.gif Pest control – that is one pile of big skeevers! Yay, Robbie! Oh how clever – a combination watch dog / nightlight!
Lopov
@Acadian - that's him in power armor indeed. It's not his type of armor, though.

Smoking

"Just come a little closer and I'll tell you a secret."

Dogmeat found something

New looks

Time to make some mole rat chunks

Lopov's

Laser musketeer

First Protectron down

P.S. My first impression is that protectrons are significantly harder to bring down in FO4.
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 23 2018, 03:00 PM) *

@Acadian - that's him in power armor indeed. It's not his type of armor, though.

Smoking

"Just come a little closer and I'll tell you a secret."

Dogmeat found something

New looks

Time to make some mole rat chunks

Lopov's

Laser musketeer

First Protectron down

P.S. My first impression is that protectrons are significantly harder to bring down in FO4.

Somebody took a trip to the junkyard! Watch out for those junkyard guard molerats! Khajiit also believes the protectrons take more abuse before going down.
Renee
Cripes, look at the color and contrast of these pics. The hues, the gamma. Do your eyes bleed as you're gaming, folks? biggrin.gif

S.R. Florens: Really love that first picture of her coming out of the water. And that's what you call a guacamole dog in the final pic.

Lopov: tsk tsk... smoking again. biggrin.gif Your toons just cannot resist.

Logan really looks good in that final outfit. Lopov shot made me crack up. rollinglaugh.gif

Acadian
Snake with a ciggie! Heh, he kind of looks like he's wearing the same outfit as that bobblehead he's trying to stare down. Glad he upgraded his outfit. tongue.gif
SubRosa

Lopov: For a while now I have wanted to do an Aqua character (using the Aquagirl perk). Victoria sort of fell into that perfectly with her Seal background.

There are lots of glowing versions of critters in F4. Watch out, because they are generally the most powerful of their type.

Snake looks a lot like Mad Max in his new Wasterlander outfit. Try wearing the vault suit more with a character. You will get comments from NPCs specifically about it.

The classic Lopov shot!

Protectrons are tougher in F4. Like ghouls, robots are all stronger. Both can now have body parts blasted off without killing them, which is rather neat to see.

Acadian: Victoria is a seal! laugh.gif But she's not worried about White Sharks.

In this game the skeevers can actually dig underground. They have a habit of popping up behind you. It can make fighting them frustrating, but also keeps it interesting.

Renee: At least you won't have to worry about tripping over guacamole dog in the dark!

Victoria of the Faint Smile

Fat Man

Little Boy

Nuka Time

Lopov

Firefight
TheCheshireKhajiit
Love that “Firefight” pic!
Lopov
@TheCheshireKhajiit - not just Protectrons, mole rats are also more difficult to bring down, not just because of their tunnelling abilities but because they jump around you, making them hard to hit. Melee weapons so far work the best for me.

@Renee - Logan gave up smoking before the war but now he needs something to calm down in this "new world". wink.gif

@Acadian - his outfit is indeed very similar to the Bobblehead guy.

@SubRosa - too bad Logan left his Vault suit somewhere behind. So far he got a comment because of his military cap and PipBoy.

Yeah, it was quite neat today to see a ghoul still attacking despite Logan chopped one of its limbs off. biggrin.gif Something I didn't expect but it's a nice touch.

What a smile!

It's Hiroshima time - who did Victoria nuke down?

Posing without a faint smile.

If there's a firefight, where are the firefighters?

Super Mutant Moth Priest

Laser musket (one of its last uses)

Who shot the blind priest?

Acolytes attack

Brainless

Together we crouch

Diamond City
Acadian
SubRosa - Aww, what a nice first shot. The Faint Smile pose is as signature SubRosa as the trademarked famous Lopov shot is Lopov. Then it’s off to work delivering fat boys. Gee, does Victoria ever get concerned about the long term residual effects of tactical nuke use on Boston’s delicate ecosystem? rollinglaugh.gif

Lopov - Oh my goodness – how fittingly you titled the super mutant moth priest! Brainless – it’s a messy job but someone’s gotta do it. Are those outdoor shoppes and eateries under the red tarps in Diamond City?
Kane
Poor Dead Eye. Such an easier target, lol.
SubRosa
You wouldn't hit a blind man would you? Oh, I guess you would! laugh.gif

That mutant wasn't using his head anyway...

Oh, that super-mutant firefight outside of Diamond City. I always seem to come into it from the other side, and get easy shots at the mutant's backs.

Welcome to Diamond City Snake! Don't forget to get some noodles from the robot.
TheCheshireKhajiit
The Vererans Hall!
Lopov
@Acadian - yes, there's a noodle shop right below that red tapestry where you can get noodles but nothing else. biggrin.gif

@Kane - Dead Eye was the first mutie we came across. Since he was named, I was convinced that he was some boss-like character so I was surprised as he fell after the first hit. His friends who came rushing in later on, were much more difficult to bring down.

@SubRosa - the first thing Snake did was to get some noodles. laugh.gif

@TheCheshireKhajiit - yep, and Snake read about himself on one of the terminals in the 1st floor.

Trespasser

He shouldn't have come checking who had entered...

As long as blood didn't get on the suit...

Two sides *

Skinny & Darla

Snake & Nick

Enough talking

Darla down

Decorated in red

Skinny down

Diamond City

* I later read on the Wiki that this scene can be avoided by speech checks but because Logan sometimes prefers "the attack is the best defense" approach, he attacked first as Skinny was still talking.
Acadian
Well, they looked pretty ready to rumble to me - don't blame Snake for some preemptive action to take down Batgirl and those gun-toting baddies around her. tongue.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 27 2018, 01:22 AM) *

@Acadian - yes, there's a noodle shop right below that red tapestry where you can get noodles but nothing else. biggrin.gif

@Kane - Dead Eye was the first mutie we came across. Since he was named, I was convinced that he was some boss-like character so I was surprised as he fell after the first hit. His friends who came rushing in later on, were much more difficult to bring down.

@SubRosa - the first thing Snake did was to get some noodles. laugh.gif

@TheCheshireKhajiit - yep, and Snake read about himself on one of the terminals in the 1st floor.

Trespasser

He shouldn't have come checking who had entered...

As long as blood didn't get on the suit...

Two sides *

Skinny & Darla

Snake & Nick

Enough talking

Darla down

Decorated in red

Skinny down

Diamond City

* I later read on the Wiki that this scene can be avoided by speech checks but because Logan sometimes prefers "the attack is the best defense" approach, he attacked first as Skinny was still talking.

That little stand off is one of Khajiit’s favorite encounters!
SubRosa
Some of my characters have tried talking their way past Skinny and Darla. But I do not think any ever did so successfully. They usually ended up killing Darla first, as she is the most antagonistic one.

I side with Batgirl all the time though... wink.gif
SubRosa
TheCheshireKhajiit: That spot at the northern edge of Fort Hagen is always good for some kind of shootout. I am not even sure who was fighting who when I took that pic. Victoria came in at the end of it.

Lopov: Victoria was nuking the super mutants in the water processing plant. I am sure no one will mind a few more rads in their water... laugh.gif

The firefighter protectrons must have been recharging in their pods!

Acadian: I don't think Victoria cares much about nuking Boston. What's one more fat man after all this time? wink.gif

Woman from Atlantis

Old Glory

Faint Smile

Victoria's new home

Blowing stuff up

Bad day to be a feral
Lopov
@Acadian - Darla brought a baseball bat to a gunfight and expected to win.

@TheCheshireKhajiit - I agree, it's a good encounter, the whole quest to track down Valentine is interesting.

@SubRosa - in that case Logan would also fail because he fails at most speech checks. laugh.gif

It's the AquaGirl! ohmy.gif

My first thought before clicking on the Old Glory pic was of Ulysess' trademark weapon...

...while faint smile has become Victoria's trademark.

Great home, wow! I'm still too much of a rookie in the Commonwealth to recognize the location, though.

It's always a bad day to be a feral.

Though my infant daughter is keeping me busy all day and night, so I don't game regularly anymore, I'll continue posting some pics which I've made.

Don't touch my dog!

Logan picked up some wrench (forgot the name) from a legendary raider which deals 50% more damage to ghouls.

Snake's best friend

Turret destroyed

Synths encountered for the first time

The reunion

In search of answers

Corn Flakes Conrad

Against the invisible man

Now I see you!

Every good fight has to end with a wrench

Phew, Kellogg was quite difficult to bring down. cool.gif
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 28 2018, 07:08 PM) *

TheCheshireKhajiit: That spot at the eastern edge of Fort Hagen is always good for some kind of shootout. I am not even sure who was fighting who when I took that pic. Victoria came in at the end of it.

Lopov: Victoria was nuking the super mutants in the water processing plant. I am sure no one will mind a few more rads in their water... laugh.gif

The firefighter protectrons must have been recharging in their pods!

Acadian: I don't think Victoria cares much about nuking Boston. What's one more fat man after all this time? wink.gif

Woman from Atlantis

Old Glory

Faint Smile

Victoria's new home

Blowing stuff up

Bad day to be a feral

Heh, Victoria really likes causing huge explosions! Khajiit has often thought it would be cool if we went back to a flag with the stars arranged in a circle. This one has never liked how Aguaboy/girl allows you to breath underwater but for certain characters it works. Victoria is one such character.

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 29 2018, 07:22 AM) *

@Acadian - Darla brought a baseball bat to a gunfight and expected to win.

@TheCheshireKhajiit - I agree, it's a good encounter, the whole quest to track down Valentine is interesting.

@SubRosa - in that case Logan would also fail because he fails at most speech checks. laugh.gif

It's the AquaGirl! ohmy.gif

My first thought before clicking on the Old Glory pic was of Ulysess' trademark weapon...

...while faint smile has become Victoria's trademark.

Great home, wow! I'm still too much of a rookie in the Commonwealth to recognize the location, though.

It's always a bad day to be a feral.

Though my infant daughter is keeping me busy all day and night, so I don't game regularly anymore, I'll continue posting some pics which I've made.

Don't touch my dog!

Logan picked up some wrench (forgot the name) from a legendary raider which deals 50% more damage to ghouls.

Snake's best friend

Turret destroyed

Synths encountered for the first time

The reunion

In search of answers

Corn Flakes Conrad

Against the invisible man

Now I see you!

Every good fight has to end with a wrench

Phew, Kellogg was quite difficult to bring down. cool.gif

The fight with Conrad is pretty good. He doesn’t go down easy. The one time one of Khajiit’s characters faced him, we were in full power armor with a tricked out Combat Shotgun. Was still a tough fight.
Renee
Vicky lives on a tug boat! smile.gif What a scenic location. Is it possible to live in a high rise building?

Whoa, what are synths? ohmy.gif And what's Corn Flakes Conrad all about? (you can spoil, I don't mind).
TheCheshireKhajiit
QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 29 2018, 11:37 AM) *

Whoa, what are synths?

You know that quest in Fallout3 involving the Rivet City guard Harkness? These Synth enemies Lopov highlighted are basically prototypes of what Harkness was. And they are creepy.

“Corn Flakes Conrad” is a mercenary named Conrad Kellog. He’s basically the main antagonist for most of the main quest.
Acadian
SubRosa –

Aww, saluting a very old and worn glory. happy.gif

Wow, Faint Smile is beautiful!

Woot what a great little tug boat home! I gather that is your mod.

Blowing stuff up with her Big Gurl Gun!

Lopov –

Love the best friend shot!

Synths – an intriguing idea.

Cornflakes Conrad – what a name! laugh.gif

Well, in a pinch a good wrench makes an okay close quarters weapon.
SubRosa
Lopov: Snake always makes me think of Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid. All he needs is an eyepatch.

Whoever thought a Snake's friend would be a dog? smile.gif

No more corn flakes for Conrad.

TheCheshireKhajiit: I have been raising Victoria's Demolitions perk, and using grenades a lot more than usual. I have also dabbled with missile launchers and the fat man more than usual. But I am kind of disappointed by them. Missiles do the same damage as grenades, but the launcher weighs a lot. The Fat Man dishes out the damage, but it is even heavier. Ammo is scarce for both. So I have found grenades are the best bang for the pound.

Aquaboy/girl always felt weird for me too when I have experimented with it in the past. Instead I typically mod whatever helmet or mask my characters wear and add waterbreathing to it. I have been waiting for the the right character to do the Aquagirl with, someone whose background it would fit with. Victoria is perfect, being a Navy Seal.

Renee: I don't believe there are any settlements located on top of skyscrapers. But you can build up pretty high if you want. There is a height limit eventually though. There is a treehouse mod that adds a huge tree that you can live in. But it can have problems in settlements that are in the higher elevations on the map, because of that height limit. Of course you can create a settlement anywhere with the creation kit.

Acadian: That is indeed Victoria's new modded tugboat - The USS Bunker Hill. It is moored near Bunker Hill, hence the name. I spruced it up since then, but have not gotten to the pics yet.

No bears left behind

That mutant has a mini-nuke in his right hand

Not anymore

Reloading

Focused

Say hello...

...to my little friend

TheCheshireKhajiit
^
Is that a BoS enemy that Victoria is fighting in those last two pics?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.