Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Commonwealth Gallery!
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fallout Games Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Acadian
Alice looks nice.

Neat ghost ship.

Rude bears! tongue.gif
SubRosa
I wonder if Alice will be 10 feet tall after that experiment...

I love the vanilla sky.

Looks like someone blew up the Brotherhood!

I have read about Manta Man, but have never encountered him. Cool!

I don't remember Shipbreaker. Is that in Far Harbor?

Ghost Ship is nice and creepy.

Perfect names for her guns!

Did you go the Institute route in the main quest? I do not think I ever came to a point where you become a synth.

Renee
Lovely pics. Oddly the one in which she's being put into that pod (or whatever) reminds me of all those silly '70s-era movies we watched as a kid. Like Sleeper and Futureworld.

What is a synth body?

Kane
QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 31 2022, 04:16 PM) *
I don't remember Shipbreaker. Is that in Far Harbor?

Did you go the Institute route in the main quest? I do not think I ever came to a point where you become a synth.

Yeah, it's a quest that triggers at random while you are on The Island, and it has to do with Old Longfellow. Make sure you have an energy weapon or the unofficial patch installed when you find him, though. The unpatched version of it has 4,000 ballistic resistance. IPB Image

I went a combined Institute/Minutemen route, but the essence transfer is from a mod. Phase 4, An Institute Expansion

QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 1 2022, 10:07 AM) *
What is a synth body?

So, there are various types of synths in FO4, not just the obviously robotic-like ones. The 3rd generation of synths are flesh and blood that's nearly indistinguishable from human beings.
Renee
QUOTE(Kane @ Jun 1 2022, 10:22 AM) *

So, there are various types of synths in FO4, not just the obviously robotic-like ones. The 3rd generation of synths are flesh and blood that's nearly indistinguishable from human beings.

Niiiice. Wicked awesome!

SubRosa
Acadian: There are no vampires in fallout. They do have ghouls, but they are not supernatural creatures, just people mutated by radiation who look like zombies. Some are feral, and attack everyone they see. Some are 'normal', and just look different. They do have extremely long life spans, perhaps immortality (save for catching bullets of course).

I just play Blood Raven as a normal character with glowing red eyes. My only change to the rules is that she cannot use Stimpacks for healing like everyone else. Instead I modded the blood packs in the game to provide the same healing benefits. I also took some traits from a trait mod I use to help simulate vampirism, such as regeneration. It has lots of other traits you can pick to customize your character beyond the normal perks you can learn as you level up. Most of my characters take one or two. For example, Hecate always has the Four Eyes trait, which gives you a bonus to Perception when you wear glasses, and penalty if you do not.

The big guy is a Super Mutant Behemoth. Super Mutants are like ghouls, in that they are both mutants, and they apparently do not die of old age. Instead Super Mutants get larger and larger the older the become. The oldest ones are like these Behemoths, gigantic. They are one of the biggest boss enemies in the game.

Renee: Blood Raven has a jet pack from a mod, which allows a limited form of flight. More like super leaps, that use up your action points. So you cannot do it indefinitely. I use it for a lot of my characters. It adds a whole new dimension to the game (literally the 3rd dimension). Going from rooftop to rooftop downtown is a lot of fun.

Lopov: Unfortunately the airship does not move in real time. It has three locations that it can hover over. You go to the steering cabin to select where you want to be. But the way the mod is made, there are three separate interiors cells, one for each location. So except for a few special containers, any decorating you do, or gear you have stored, does not travel with you. So I just keep it in one place.

It is a neat idea. In the future I might try doing something similar, and use this mod as the starting point for a single location airship. Maybe one a little smaller, as this one has a lot of space I never use.

In the end, there can be only one

Hard hat area

Armored up

Iron giants

Michael Bay moment

Ghoul disarmament

The TES V power armor

Between light and darkness
Acadian
Love how appropriately you titled both 'There can be only one' and 'Between light and darkness'.

Nice to see Blood Raven's wearing her protection in hard hat.

Blood Raven emerging from the flames reminds me of a fave snip from a vid I like. Bear with me. The tiny scene in question only runs from 0:50 to 0:55 in this vid: Xena - Holding Out for a Hero. I think the significance for me is that, in many ways, Buffy views her magnificent pal Sir Mazoga to be rather like Xena.
Lopov
@Kane - I must have missed that quest when on the Island. Ah, now I read that it has to do with Old Longfellow, that explains it.

Alice played with matches and caused that big fire...

Can you reach and explore that ghost ship?

Sometimes the best things take place in toilets.

@SubRosa - Uh oh, she brought down the glowing claw. And looks unscathed at that!

Armored up & Iron giants - are these pics from that showdown in factory factory from the Automatron DLC?

Michael Bay is absolutely gorgeous, I mean the pic of course.

BIG weapons for BIG heroes!

Is Blood Raven light or darkness? wink.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: If you do not wear a hard hat in certain areas, the construction protectrons will attack you. Talk about safety first!

That does look like Xena running through the flames!

Lopov: Several bottlecap mines helped soften up that glowing deathclaw before Blood Raven went sword to claw with it.

The armored pics are indeed from the Automatron DLC, and the satellite station where you get Jezbel's head.

Blood Raven is both light and darkness.

Wet Raven

Hello there

This place is for the birds

Looking nice

Ghoul disarmament

Fixer upper
Acadian
Wow, she really does look wet.

‘Hello there’ – what on Nirn is that thing?!? ohmy.gif

Birds. laugh.gif

Disarmament – I know what that means!
Lopov
Raven is wet and red.

Uh oh, it's the mirelurk queen. But if she brought the glowing deathclaw down...

I hope that the birds won't excrete on her armor.

She puts her sword to a good use.
Renee
Is that a mod? Which makes people drip with wetness in Fallout 4? I have a mod like this for Oblivion. Actually, I can remember in Tomb Raider 4, that was the first game I remember with actual droplets falling off Lara after she got out of some pool or whatever.

Whoa, what the hell is that in Hello There? indifferent.gif Is that Boston's version of a mirelurk???🧌

Looking Nice cracks me up! What a juxtaposition of images going on in that pic

SubRosa
Acadian: That critter in "Hello There" is a Mirelurk Queen. It is the biggest and baddest of all the mirelurks (mutated crabs and other shellfish), and one of the top tier bosses in the game.

Lopov: I was thinking about the seagulls doing the same to Blood Raven's nice, clean armor. laugh.gif

Renee: That wet look is part of vanilla Fallout 4. It applies it to your character whenever it is raining.

No pics this time, as Blood Raven is now busy hunting cultists in Neverwinter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.