Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because Every Rose Has Its Video
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
SubRosa
Acadian: Arms reduction is a high priority for Persephone. She brings peace to the Wasteland 1 limb at a time...

What I found funny about the police hat is how her hair clips right through it. Usually your hair gets stuffed up under the hat, but Persephone's has been just going right through whatever headgear she wears. I think I have that fixed now, but I have not tested it with everything.

mALX: This is New Vegas. None of the pics are in a Vault. Most are from some utility tunnels and the sewers, and the last is from an old hotel on the Westside of Vegas.

The ghouls are really creepy in these games. I think they are much more scary than the true undead in the Elder Scrolls games.

Renee: Greatswords are perfect for zombie smiting. There is even a company that sells that which has a video on the best zombie slaying weapons! Here it is!

Campfire tales

Persephone can always find the graveyard

Welcome to Hoover Dam

The Deathclaw Promontory is now known as the Deathclaw Graveyard

Persephone thinks this would be handy for killing Deathclaws, if she can figure out how it works...

Zzzzzt!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
Acadian
Campfire tales – ‘Join me in death.’

I imagine Persephone is quite comfortable hanging out in graveyards.

Hoover Dam. Oh my. . . I read that too quickly and thought I read ‘Hooter Dam’. So when I opened it I thought for a millisecond that Persephone was lifting her top. biggrin.gif

More deathclaw huntin’!

Yikes! Persejaws coming out of the water is sobering indeed! ohmy.gif
mALX

I like that Persephone feels an affinity in graveyards that most people would find fear in; that is awesome roleplay I wouldn't have thought of!

OMG, she went into the Promontory with just a sword? I have died in there with an arsenal of guns!!!! Holy cow, did you get a vid of it? OMG, what a battle that must have been!!!!

Holy Cow, how tiny she is next to that - is that a Howitzer? Or is it the Legion that has the Howitzer?

Ooh, inside Hoover Dam! I hope she found the Stealth Suit in there, lol. It is so hard not to loot in that place, I always leave there and have to go right to St. Monica's to get some karma back, lol.

This last shot and the caption has to be my favorite, laugh.gif

Awesome shots, all!

SubRosa
Acadian: Graveyards are like home sweet home for the P-Girl. She always has a friend there.

mALX: The Deathclaw Promontory was a really tough place. She used up her Stealth Boys getting sneak attack criticals on the Deathclaws, but there were still about six left. She had to leave and come back after dark. Then she was able to sneak up on them one at a time and kill them all. She can handle two head to head in an open fight, but no more than that. Even then she chews through stimpacks like crazy.

That big artillery piece is at Hoover Dam, it is right by where President Kimball speaks. So it is an NCR gun.

Science Fiction, Double Feature

Persephone feels a draft...

Persephone found a new pair of gloves...

...a new pair of boots

...and a new top

Now she has a new outfit

A nice place to lean back and relax

Time for some schoolin'
mALX

Oh how I would have loved to watch that fight !!!!! It sounds Awesome !!!

I could see it was at the Dam, but couldn't remember if the name of that gun was a "Howitzer" or not; and I knew Caesar's camp had a Howitzer because they need a firing pin for it, but didn't know if that was the same gun-type thing that was in your screenshot at the Dam or not (if that makes sense). I know what I'm trying to ask about, but can't seem to get it to come out right, lol. Sorry about that.

I love the screen of her watching a drive in movie!

Feels a draft = BWAAHAA !!! I won't admit how long it took me to notice there was no back on that outfit, is that a hospital gown or what? rollinglaugh.gif Love that shot!

Is this a quest? Oh, is it in that place where the boss Nightstalker is and ghouls? Where you help some group take a flight? I don't remember this armor, but I'll bet it is stealthy!

What is that laying dead behind her? I don't remember this quest at all, but I do remember seeing (Annie?) with those signs behind her before!!!!

Awesome shots !!!

Acadian
Wow, the drive-in still works! biggrin.gif

Yikes! Her sword doesn’t quite cover things. laugh.gif

A new set of armor. I like the contrasting colors, utility pouches and overall coloring very much. The little nipple things on the chest though? wink.gif

Oh, I remember the ABC’s of Fallout. And even an apple on the desk! smile.gif
SubRosa
mALX: It wasn't really that great of a fight. Mostly it was me sneaking around behind each Deathclaw and backstabbing them. When they finally detected me, it was me frantically hitting the stimpack hotkey while slugging it out with the sword.

That's not the same weapon Caesar wants you to fix. It is an NCR gun. So presumably it works! laugh.gif

That's a hospital gown. It was what you wake up in when you start Old World Blues. The rest of the screens are from that.

Acadian: I did some work tweaking the weather and lighting in New Vegas, so this time around I can actually see the big eye on the movie screen. The last time I did this with Annie it was all washed out.

The Stealth Armor has what looks like a cat face to me, with two eyes, whiskers, and then a smile. Since it has a grin, it must be a Chesire Cat. biggrin.gif

The apple probably has a nuclear bomb in it! laugh.gif

Persephone in Pillars of Eternity

Shield Your Eyes Boo!

Skadi and Fenrir

Fighting Kobolds Xaurip

Slugging it out with a gang of Goldpact Paladins

Battling Forest Trolls
Acadian
Thanks so much for these shots. I'm really getting quite intrigued by PoE. Your game looks great!
mALX

D'aaaw, she has a doggie!

BWAAHAA!!! Giant miniature space pig, rollinglaugh.gif

HA! I used to have a Fenrir in Oblivion!

Geez, Fenrir seems to have grown to giant proportions here!

I used to play a game like this, but can't remember the name of it!

Great Shots !!!

SubRosa
Acadian: Still intrigued? I think it has been at least three years since you bought a new game, maybe it is time to try one? wink.gif

mALX: It was probably Baldur's Gate I or II, or Icewind Dale I or II that reminds you of Pillars of Eternity. PoE was created as their spiritual successor.

Here is a short Vid of Persephone, Eder, Durance, and Aloth taking on the bandits in Black Meadow. It should give folks who have not played the game an idea of what the gameplay is like.

You can see how formations are important when the two "front lines" meet. A bandit tries to sneak past at the top of the screen, but Durance - the Priest - stops him with a Halt spell. Then he moves in to flank himself, which incurs a penalty upon the target.

The bandit archer way to the left probably gave me the most trouble. Persephone's team does not have a dedicated archer. Persephone and Eder (the team's other Fighter), carry bows as backup weapons. They typically only use them for the first shot before going into melee. So Aloth - the Mage - had to step up to take on the bandit archer. The only trouble is that while Aloth has ranged attacks, they are shorter range than a bow, so he has to get a lot closer.

This looks like one of Persephone's old pals

I restarted Persephone, and now she has been joined by Darryl (on the left), and Serana (on the right) smile.gif

Serana cleans up with a Ghost Blades spell

Team Deadwalker is now fully assembled. From left to right are Lucia (ranged Rogue), Serana (Wizard), Persephone (Fighter), Darryl (Fighter), and Sofie (Priest)

Team Deadwalker takes on a Forest Troll

The team now has an undead cat for a mascot

Taking on a Drake

There's more than one Drake, but Serana has a Ray of Fire!

Serana burns them down (and Persephone and Darryl too!)

Here is a short (2 min) video I made showing the Deadwalkers in a typical battle. Make sure you set it to play back at 1080p, otherwise it just looks all blurry.

You can see how I pick a choke point in the cave to fight, and start out with everyone concentrating their missile attack on one target, a Flame Blight at the lower left. Sadly it survived, because I forgot that it is immune to piercing attacks (which means arrows). But it still suffers the debuffs from archery powers, notably the Hobbled effect from Lucia's Wounding Shot. That at least slowed it down and kept it out of the fight for a while.

Then Persephone and Darryl switch to their melee weapons and step up to block off the tunnel. Lucia switches her target to the on coming Xaurip, with the hopes of Hobbling the nearest one and slowing it down as well. Finally Serana and Sofie continue working on the slowed Flame Blight with their wands.

After a few moments I noticed the Xaurips had an archer that was taking potshots at me. So he became Lucia's sole concern. Since Serana and Sofie have shorter range attacks, I used them to support Persephone and Darryl by attacking the enemy front liners they were engaged with. That gave me a 2-1 advantage at the point of contact.

I find ganging up on the bad guys works really well in this game. I try to use Persephone and Darryl to block off the enemy horde and force them into a bottleneck. Then I will usually leave one of them to fight on their own, while the rest of the party all gangs up on the baddie the other has engaged. That way I get a 4 on 1 at that spot. They tend to go down pretty quickly that way. Of course that can be rough on the one tank going it alone, and sometimes they get 3 or more baddies on them. But that is why they are the tanks, and have over 800 health. When things start going bad for them I have Sofie switch from ranged attacks to healing buffs.
mALX

That is one scary looking ghoul!

I like these closeup shots of your gang, especially the undead cat one, lol.

Truthfully - I don't know how you are able to play so many completely diverse different game styles; it is amazing how you can hop around from game to game - I have trouble playing any game after I've been playing a different one, can't remember which keys do what, etc. It takes a while for me to get re-oriented. I don't know how you do it! I am always amazed by how you do it!

Watching the vids of the combat in this game - it was hard for me to figure out what was going on. I don't think I would do well playing this game, lol.

Great shots!

Acadian
The gameplay looks comfortably familiar; I like the addition of the range rings. That ghostblades spell looks like a nice refinement on some of the old BG summoned sword spells – I always loved the idea of summoning a dancing sword. Nice TESTEAM that Persephone has assembled. Oh, and I love the little black cat familiar.

MALX - I know what you mean that watching the combat vids looks complex and confusing. When you're playing it though, it works wonderfully. You pause the game, issue orders to each of your team, then unpause for a few moments for them to do what you told them. Then you pause again and, based on how they (and the baddies) are doing, issue new orders. It is great tactical fun and completely avoids the need to click quickly. You have all the time you need to plan and execute your next steps.
mALX
QUOTE(Acadian @ Sep 12 2015, 10:19 AM) *

The gameplay looks comfortably familiar; I like the addition of the range rings. That ghostblades spell looks like a nice refinement on some of the old BG summoned sword spells – I always loved the idea of summoning a dancing sword. Nice TESTEAM that Persephone has assembled. Oh, and I love the little black cat familiar.

MALX - I know what you mean that watching the combat vids looks complex and confusing. When you're playing it though, it works wonderfully. You pause the game, issue orders to each of your team, then unpause for a few moments for them to do what you told them. Then you pause again and, based on how they (and the baddies) are doing, issue new orders. It is great tactical fun and completely avoids the need to click quickly. You have all the time you need to plan and execute your next steps.

Strategic and tactical - yes, most def I can see that. But...Urk, I don't know how you do combat like that, don't think I'd be able to do it. verysad.gif

mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 28 2015, 08:31 PM) *

Yeah, she is wearing the helmet I liked best!

How on Nirn did you get clothing on a skeleton? That is Awesome!

I actually found that door in my exploration of Skyrim, and tried to get around it - just knew it would take me to Cyrodiil, lol.

That is funny about the urn in the tree!

Great shots!!!

Acadian
A warm Nordic welcome back to our favorite dead girl! She’s not carryable? I bet Darryl could carry her no problem – especially since she’s kind enough to heal him when he needs it. Hmm, rather icy receptions she seems to be receiving. Never a fan of helmets for looks, but it is very nice that Persephone's allows her hair to show. Very neat to start her game just inside the Sky border north of Pale Pass.
SubRosa
mALX: I really like that helmet too. It doesn't look at all realistic, but it does look incredibly cute.

I didn't do anything with that skeleton. I think you are seeing the blades of grass in front of it.

I have tried getting around that door too!

Acadian: I spent a while pondering whether I should start out Persephone in the depths of a necromancer dungeon once more, or if she should just walk into the province from outside. Since she has been in Cyrodiil lately - near Bruma in fact, I decided that walking up from Pale Pass would be a good choice.

Persephone by moonlight

Good night, sweet prince

The Oncoming Storm

The Living Death

The Great Scourge
haute ecole rider
Beautiful shots, all!

I love the Moonlight one - it's very atmospheric - typical of nights in Skyrim.
Goodnight Sweet Prince resonates because it is so poignant. Everytime I see one of those random skulls/skeletons, I wonder about their stories!
Would "The Great Scourge" refer to that lovely zweihander or to Persephone herself?
Acadian
Persephone looks ominously dangerous in the moonlight shot.

Aww, a tender moment with one of her skull buddies under the aurora lights. happy.gif

Neat action shots. Does she use a lightning cloak?
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 30 2015, 11:26 AM) *

mALX: I really like that helmet too. It doesn't look at all realistic, but it does look incredibly cute.

I didn't do anything with that skeleton. I think you are seeing the blades of grass in front of it.

I have tried getting around that door too!

Acadian: I spent a while pondering whether I should start out Persephone in the depths of a necromancer dungeon once more, or if she should just walk into the province from outside. Since she has been in Cyrodiil lately - near Bruma in fact, I decided that walking up from Pale Pass would be a good choice.

Persephone by moonlight

Good night, sweet prince

The Oncoming Storm

The Living Death

The Great Scourge

Wait, how do you get a skeleton follower in Skyrim; and how is he wearing clothing? Is Darryl (and his other brother Darryl) a mod you have made?

Persephone's face textures are amazing in all these shots, is that the same face textures you sent me last year? Oh no, wait - those were for Fallout 3, weren't they? But then, is this the same build you shared with me on the mod thread? I'll never forget how stunned I was by the difference in how Misa looked before your advice and after, I could never thank you enough for showing me how to do that!

Truthfully, I can't pick a favorite among these because of Persephone's expressive face in all the shots - every shot is spectacular!

"Persephone by moonlight" - Skyrim was custom made for Persephone, she blends into it like she is a part of it in this shot.

I loved "G'night Sweet Prince" before even reading the caption (my email doesn't show the captions, I have to get on here before I find out what your label was, lol) - to me it looked like she was reaching for that satchel and was hesitant because it looks like the skull was about to bite any hands that reached toward it, lol. I don't have to mention the beauty of the Aurora in the background; that is a given, lol. But it creates a contrast with Persephone and the ground that is amazing. Awesome shot!

But Persephone's expressions in combat were Awesome! Those facial textures are stunningly clear and concise.

In "The Great Scourge" - This is the second time I've seen her weilding that sword with the extra long hilt on it; and been amazed how she places her hands on it; whoever made that mod has to have worked hard to have that come out so perfectly! I want to give them kudos without even downloading the mod!

Awesome shots !!!

SubRosa
haute ecole rider: Actually The Great Scourge is one of the names of Doctor Who. I got on a roll there with The Oncoming Storm and the Living Death (all of which are names given to The Doctor by the Daleks).

Acadian: An enemy spellcaster provided Persephone with the lightning! laugh.gif

Persephone knows every skull she meets. Every one once had a face, and a name, and a life.

mALX: Oh, you are talking about Darryl! He is not a skeleton. He is a Draugr. He and his other brother Darryl are from my Undead Summoning mod. The Darryl's have always been a regular part of Persephone's life death. They are old friends she calls on for help from time to time.

Persephone is using my standard loadout from that Face Texture topic, except that I tinkered with the textures to make them look more deathly pale.

Persephone and Darryl clean up Helgen

Batter up

Hanging Around

Death from above

Persephone brings it on

Finally, someone who isn't hostile

Super Blood Moon

Kilroy Wuz Here?

Practicing the mystic arts on a bandit
ghastley
I've been in the Where Am I thread too much. I spent more time working out where she was than paying any attention to what she was doing!

(Helgen, Embershard, not sure, just north of Lakeview, ...) tongue.gif

I particularly liked Death from Above. The angles are all just right. She's looking where she's going to land, he's looking at her.
haute ecole rider
Super Blood Moon was cool, especially after the RL Super Blood Moon this past Sunday (at a decent hour, too - not some ungodly hour of the early morn!).

Death From Above is awesome, for the reasons mALX noted. I might also add that it is a great look at that cool Albensword that is Persie's new favorite.

But I have to say for artistic reasons I love Practicing the Mystic Arts on a Bandit. The juxtaposition
of the red color over the predominant grey palette that marks Skyrim really makes the composition come alive. The flush it brings to Pursephone's appearance gives her a totally otherworldly feel, as in someone from outside Skyrim. The pose she strikes and the expression on her face all add to the story this picture is telling. Beautiful!
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 2 2015, 09:25 AM) *

mALX: Oh, you are talking about Darryl! He is not a skeleton. He is a Draugr. He and his other brother Darryl are from my Undead Summoning mod. The Darryl's have always been a regular part of Persephone's life death. They are old friends she calls on for help from time to time.

Persephone is using my standard loadout from that Face Texture topic, except that I tinkered with the textures to make them look more deathly pale.

Persephone and Darryl clean up Helgen

Batter up

Hanging Around

Death from above

Persephone brings it on

Finally, someone who isn't hostile

Super Blood Moon

Kilroy Wuz Here?

Practicing the mystic arts on a bandit

** Downloaded, thanks for the link! I grabbed a few other of your mods whie there, too! Does this mean you have learned the secrets of working with Papyrus? Awesome!!!

I am loving Persephone's expressions in these! She looks a little ticked at something or someone, lol.

Love her leap down on the unsuspecting!

Her eyes look particularly wicked in "Brings It," your change of eyes really shows in that screen!

"Practicing" is my fave of the set; what an amazing shot!

Great update!

Acadian
Aww, I love the one of old Blue Eyes backing up Persephone.

Death from above = necrodude’s worst nightmare.

Kilroy – who pounded those railroad spike marks into the wall?

Mystic arts = beautiful.

Hee! Persephone’s winged helm makes her look like she’s got ears as big as Buffy’s! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
ghastley: I was hoping I could use some of these in the Where Am I? thread! I guess not now... sad.gif

haute ecole rider: That is not the Albensword in the Death From Above pic. That is the Zweihander from Drunkzealot's somewhat historically accurate weapons.

The red of her victim's stolen lifeforce does give some nice color to Persephone... biggrin.gif

mALX: I have never figured out papyrus. All my mods are script free. Making things summonable is pretty easy. No scripts necessary.

I like how her new eyes turned out. The other ones looked a little too warm with all the gold they had. Now they are nice, icy cold silver.

Acadian: It is always good to see Old Blue Eyes again. I miss him in all the other games I have ported Persephone to.

That writing does look like railroad spikes pounded into the wall! laugh.gif

Oh my goodness, Buffy ears! Persephone always looked like a two-finned shark when she is swimming with that helmet on.

Lakefront

Talsgar the Miner?

Hanging out with a pal

Bloodier Super Blood Moon

Acadian
Oh, I think you’re right about that helm. Ever so much more reminiscent of double shark fins than woodster ears. Just don’t let her *groan* ‘jump the shark’. wink.gif

Lakefront – Love the rugged terrain, sweeping vistas and wide open spaces of this northern province.

Talsgar – I’m so glad he is essential. We run into him everywhere. He seems to be a pretty good spellswordbard, but we do sometimes find him repeatedly being taken down to one knee until he gets a little help.

Hanging with a pal – Hmm, I wonder if that’s her pal’s residual magicka in the gem stone on the altar. . . .

Blood moon – Another beautiful shot of our fave dead girl. Red is such a perfect accent/supporting color for her.

Graveyard – Yes, the one place Persephone feels at home. These shots always look rather poignant - I should imagine that you feel that from her right through the screen.
ghastley
If Talsgar had just gone across the road, he'd be mining silver, not iron.

And I'm pretty sure I have all those locations figured. I must stop doing that! laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 8 2015, 02:24 PM) *

mALX: I have never figured out papyrus. All my mods are script free. Making things summonable is pretty easy. No scripts necessary.

I like how her new eyes turned out. The other ones looked a little too warm with all the gold they had. Now they are nice, icy cold silver.

Lakefront

Talsgar the Miner?

Hanging out with a pal

Bloodier Super Blood Moon

Her eyes def look cool and wicked silver! What I'm getting the biggest kick out of is her expressions in these screens! I don't remember her making these expressions before, her face is so expressive in these!

I absolutely Love that helmet; not just the wings in the sides; but seeing her hair in the shots - very nice!

Great shots, I'm sorry it took so long to see these, I had a heavy flow of emails come in and the notices for your updates got pushed off screen. I just found them while cleaning out my maibox; sorry about that embarrased.gif

SubRosa
Acadian: I don't think I see any Happy Days in Persephone's future, so I think the sharks of the world are safe from jumping dead girls... wink.gif

Persephone is the character with whom I connect with most. I can always feel her raw emotions coming out from the screen and straight into my chest, like a sword into my heart.

Grits: I love how that Death From Above pic really shows off the zweihander. The person who made that really outdid himself.

Persephone has zero hours slept. But plenty of hours waited! TBH, if the nights in Skyrim didn't look so colorless and bland, she would be out exploring 24 hours a day.

I just love the idea of flashing those undead eyes at people. For a while I have been toying with the idea that Persephone could mask her undeadness to an extent, such as her eyes. Except on those occasions when she was too occupied with other things to concentrate upon keeping up appearances, or when she deliberately wants to intimidate someone.

I guess Talsgar is going to forge himself some bling with all that ore! laugh.gif

Darryl might be buried in that graveyard!

mALX: I think most of those expressions are because they are from combat, and usually characters make an 'angry face'. I remember seeing it in VATS screenshots in Fallout 3 as well.

That new helmet is really working well for this version of Persephone. The pics of her with it off look kind of funny to me. Her bare forehead just doesn't look right anymore!

ghastley: Talsgar seems like a simple man (that is a song I could easily imagine him singing), so maybe he like iron rings rather than the fancy silver and gold stuff?

It looks like something went very wrong here...

Watefall

It appears the Thalmor have issued an execution edict against Persephone

Say hello to Darryl's other brother Darryl

Terminators

Chopping

Disarmed

Tai Chi exercises

Red Dead Persephone

Silver-Eyed Witch
Acadian
I’m so glad you’ve formed such a connection to Persephone and that she has chosen you (and Darryl) to adventure with. happy.gif

Very wrong – Oh my. Leave magic to the professionals is the lesson here.

Waterfall – Waiting for Jerric to jump over the falls? (Reference: Grits’ current screen of the month in her sig).

Yikes, the Thalmor don’t have enough elves to take down Persephone & Darryl.

Wow, between the sword, blue eyes and horned helm, Brother Darryl is . . . (pauses to conjure up mALX word) . . . Awesome!

Speaking of blue eyes, luvs ‘Terminators’.

Chopping and Disarming and other Persephonie swordic type things.

As I’ve said, red is such a neat accent color for Persephone and Tai Chi is simply a magnificent shot.

Uh oh, looks like someone is after her with a ghostly blade of shock?
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 11 2015, 10:30 PM) *

It is beyond Awesome that you have that connection with Persephone! That is amazing, and really makes her feel that much more precious to know she touches you on such a deep level!

GAAAAAH! There is a hand reaching up from the grave! Watch out Persephone!

Waterfall seems like a very personal moment to Persephone; like that moment in time was one where she was remembering something from the past that she felt strongly about.

Wow, an execution order for her? What did she do that caused that? Is that something that happens when you follow the main questline? The Thalmor in this shot have some very interesting armor; but looks ike it didn't hep them much against Persephone and Darryl, lol.

I love the "Other Brother" shot, wow - a Draugr Lord! But best of all is Persephone's expression in this - and her armor! I love that armor!

These fight scenes here are the bloodiest I've ever seen! Urk!!! Holy Cow, blood flying everywhere ... glad I just ate rasberry puree, laugh.gif

Tai Chi and Red Dead are as good as the "Practicing" a few sets back. I love those shots, it is such a close up and Persephone's expression so intense - not to mention the glow of magic from her hands. Those three shots (these two and "Practicing" from a few sets ago) are spectacular!

Aside from the gory blood splatter, this last shot is an Awesome one! I genuinely feel sorry for whoever is on the receiving end of what she is giving them, lol.

That almost made it to be my favorite, especially with the contrast of the blood against the colorless background and Persephone's own blending in with that background; but it couldn't top the "Waterfall."

That one (Waterfall) leaves the viewer feeling something with Persephone; feeling like they have witnessede her in a moment when she thought no one could ontop of that waterfall alone almost in the sky she was so far up. Very powerful screen.

These were all great shots, loved this update!

SubRosa
Acadian: I was thinking about the naked Nord leaping over those falls! biggrin.gif Maybe he thought there was mead at the bottom? wink.gif

mALX: Persephone ran across one of the Thalmor soldiers with a prisoner on the road nearby. Elves hauling off humans doesn't sit well with a member of Alessia's army. So she promptly went to killin'.

"You look a little pale. It might be Ataxia..."

Whiterun sky

Meet the Falmer

"Some people say Alduin is Akatosh. Some people say Maiq is a Liar."

That robe is a chick magnet

A Vermina worshiper lost his head

Teaming up with Erandur

This Orc was a hot head

Acadian
How appropriate that Arcadia line becomes with Persephone in the picture!

Whiterun sky = symphony in blue. wub.gif

Meet the Fokkers Falmer. If they had eyes, they would see their worst nightmare. ohmy.gif

“M’aiq has heard that it is dangerous to be your friend.”

All the girls gathered around Erandur! Actually, with his hood off he is a very neat looking Dunmer.

That quest where you clear ‘Nightcrawler’ Temple with Erandur is a great one. I love that you can side with Vaermina or a Priest of Mara.
SubRosa
Acadian: I was thinking of Meet the Fockers when I wrote that caption for the Falmer pic! I never watched the movie, but always loved the title. smile.gif

Maiq was not lying about the dangerous part!

The Nightcaller Temple quest is one of my favorites in Skyrim. It is not one of Persephone's though. Being near a holy person, let alone an altar of one of the Divines, is not a pleasant experience for a living dead girl like herself. My RP is that using an altar does damage to her. I would make a mod for it, but after the first time she would never try using one again, so it would just be a waste of time to go to that much trouble.

Persephone has made a lair for herself in the Windward Ruins

She has plenty of company within

Darryl and Darryl's other brother Larry stands guard over the interior

Kneel Before Zod!

Persephone is going to show this Silver Hand thug a magic trick

Presto, his head disappears!

Shoreline
Acadian
Like so many movies, I’ve never watched the Fockers – just bits and pieces of it sometimes when it comes on the TV. Aww, that is such a shame that Persephone struggles with the Divines – or perhaps they struggle with her. One would think she and Arkay would be drinking mates. I’m surprised that Mara would not comfort her. After all, there is plenty of good within Persephone that the goddess of love would embrace. And I don’t expect Persephone exactly chose her current . . . situation. Aside from the Eight +1, are things any better with the 16 + 1? I mean Buffy found that Azura was quite tolerant and accepting of Serana, who like Persephone, is a dead girl with quite a bit of good within her.

Windward Ruins is a great choice! The Darryl bros can easy take care of any skeevers. There’s plenty of ventilation and a nice cool climate. Not to mention it’s close to significant roads and even shopping at Dawnstar!

That’s quite a magic trick! Way more impressive than turning someone into a chicken. wink.gif

Persephone blends so perfectly into that beautiful night shot of the shoreline. happy.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 19 2015, 09:08 PM) *

Wow, amazing pic! So... homey! biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 17 2015, 12:12 PM) *

Acadian: I was thinking about the naked Nord leaping over those falls! biggrin.gif Maybe he thought there was mead at the bottom? wink.gif

mALX: Persephone ran across one of the Thalmor soldiers with a prisoner on the road nearby. Elves hauling off humans doesn't sit well with a member of Alessia's army. So she promptly went to killin'.

"You look a little pale. It might be Ataxia..."

Whiterun sky

Meet the Falmer

"Some people say Alduin is Akatosh. Some people say Maiq is a Liar."

That robe is a chick magnet

A Vermina worshiper lost his head

Teaming up with Erandur

This Orc was a hot head

I'm sorry it has taken so long to get here. I actually saw these the day you posted them, and had the comments to them written on Notepad; but the laptop blue-screened and I can't find them now, so they didn't get saved by the dump like the "Word" program does. Since then I have been having some RL things going on (on top of a few more blue-screens, like I needed that right now, urk).

But I hate to miss telling you how much I enjoy your screens, and commenting them has been laying in the back of my mind throughout all going on, and that is the truth.

The first screen had me laughing because that is close to exactly what she said to Maxical when she first walked in there; and it freaked me out thinking she had caught that vampire disease or something, lol. But above that is Persephone's expression; that adorable pout she has in that screen! That is my favorite of the set.

That "Sky" is a spectacular shot! How on Nirn did you ever get a shot from that distance and above? That is a stunning shot, it looks like it could be a lead in for a movie or something. Awesome!

"Meet the Falmer" is another of those great expression shots for Persephone, what a look! And that closeup of the back of the Falmer's head - you have great graphics, you can see the sweat pores...or are those hair follicles? Anyway, great shot!

The "Robe is a Chick Magnet" had me rolling, all the expressions on all the faces, and their postures - looks like the robed man is spewing some deep "shiiiiit" in there, lol. Is that the Psjjic guy from the College? Oh wait, I'll bet it is Erandur. Oops, lol.

I'm caught again by the tremendous amount of blood in your game, and the way it comes out in these screens as such a contrast to the monochrome backgrounds! How do you do that?

All great shots!

mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Oct 19 2015, 03:08 PM) *

Acadian: I was thinking of Meet the Fockers when I wrote that caption for the Falmer pic! I never watched the movie, but always loved the title. smile.gif

Maiq was not lying about the dangerous part!

The Nightcaller Temple quest is one of my favorites in Skyrim. It is not one of Persephone's though. Being near a holy person, let alone an altar of one of the Divines, is not a pleasant experience for a living dead girl like herself. My RP is that using an altar does damage to her. I would make a mod for it, but after the first time she would never try using one again, so it would just be a waste of time to go to that much trouble.

Persephone has made a lair for herself in the Windward Ruins

She has plenty of company within

Darryl and Darryl's other brother Larry stands guard over the interior

Kneel Before Zod!

Persephone is going to show this Silver Hand thug a magic trick

Presto, his head disappears!

Shoreline

"Cool" looking lair - Literally! It looks downright cold! Gave me the shivers, lol. No bed/bedroll/coffin for Persephone?

"Kneel before Zod" - is that a regular werewolf? I never noticed the cloven hooves before in any vids, etc. I thought they would have padded paws like a wolf or dog, that really surprised me! I love the shot and the caption, it really does look like he is kneeling!

The "Magic Trick" and "Presto" - the captions alone had me rolling, laugh.gif

Persephone's eyes in "Shoreline" - these eyes have made a whole change in Persephone's appearance from sweet dead girl to wicked (in the good way) badass dead girl. All the expressions she makes are enhanced by those eyes, they make a statement of their own!

Awesome shots!

SubRosa
Acadian: I don't think Arkay and Persephone would get along. He is the enemy of all undead. He's actually very much like the God of Witchcraft, in that he embodies the phenomena of death, regeneration, and rebirth. He's a physical symbol of that which dies and is reborn. Likewise with Mara, who is of course the conduit for that birth. Persephone, like all undead, is stuck at the death part like a sabrecat in a tar pit - never going beyond to the natural progression of letting go of the old life, and embracing the new one that lies beyond death. But that is of course the Witch in me talking. Everyone's mileage varies wink.gif

Well, if Persephone ever learns to turn people into chickens, at least Serana can reanimate them. laugh.gif

mirocu: You know what they say: Home is where the bodies are... wink.gif

mALX: I hate making a big post and then losing it all! Sometimes Firefox can recover it, sometimes not. sad.gif Afterward it is hard to work up the gumption to go to all that effort again.

I think Arcadia's "ataxia" comment is her way of terrifying people into buying a cure disease potion!

Yep, that chick magnet is Erandur. He gets all the hotties! laugh.gif

No bed for Persephone. She doesn't sleep, and she isn't expecting any living visitors at the ruins. When she starts thinking about perhaps adopting kids, then she will work out a more 'livable' living space. wink.gif

The magic trick was inspired by Batman: The Dark Knight. When the Joker bursts into a meeting of the mob bosses who he has been robbing, he says "I'm going to do a magic trick. I'll make this pencil disappear." He sticks a pencil into the table, pointing up as a thug rounds the table. Then Joker slams the guy's face right down into the pencil. It goes right through his eye and up into his skull. The goon falls down dead, and Joker waves his hands down at the empty spot on the table where the pencil was. Voila! biggrin.gif

Shoreline was one of those perfect moments for a picture. I took several there, looking to get it just right.

I have been playing Veleda in Kotor 1

And yesterday I started playing Jedi Academy

It is an old game (Using the Quake 3 engine), but it still looks good. The red spots show engine parts that Jaden needs to replace

I really love her pants and boots
Acadian
Never played any of those games. It looks very nice, albeit 'cleaner' than the gritty FO / Skyrim stuff. Your characters look good! In the last shot, is Jaden snapping a picture with her purse phone or eating a sandwich? tongue.gif
mALX

GAAAAH !!! I didn't see an email for this!

Ooh, now is Veleda the sexy little minx or is it the silver armored guy with the gun? I kind of like the look of the space ship, but then kind of think it looks almost too clean.

This next ship looks more realistic imho; a little bit lived in, lol. And you already told me you were blue faced in this one! I love that .. hair? Great pose, too!

That most def looks like missing parts, and I've never played the game before, lol.

I was thinking that exact thing in the first screen, but this one is closer up and shows them much better - Awesome boots and greaves/pants!

Great shots! Now, I have to search out the other post!

SubRosa
Acadian: These games much older than FO3, NV, Skyland, etc... Back then no one put a whole lot of clutter in games. That's why they have a spartan look to them.

Jaden might be eating her purse-phone in that last picture, or snapping a picture with her sandwich! Jedi Knight is hard to take screenshots with. There is no free camera mode. Instead the camera is always locked behind the shoulder,except in first person view. The only times I can get a picture of Jaden from the front is during one of the cinematic scenes. Which is really disappointing, since there are many cool sights in Jedi Academy. sad.gif

mALX: Veleda is the one with the shaved head/ponytail. The other one is just a robot that she fixed up.

I liked how they did those red silhouettes to show what engine parts I needed too. Like you said, it is plain what you need to do. They do the same thing when you need to plant explosives in a few of the missions.

Jaden calls back one of her lightsabers (the boots on the right are from the dark jedi she just slayed)

Jadens sets explosives (I wonder how she managed to carry six of those! laugh.gif)

The Jedi Academy being addressed by Master Skywalker

Jaden and The Raven's Claw

Grits
Wow, Jaden looks amazing. She is beautiful! Everything else looks very cool, but Jaden steals the show!
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 3 2015, 01:15 PM) *

She was calling the light saber to her? That is awesome, I didn't know you could do that! I thought it had popped from her hand! I was laughing about those boots sticking up in the air, laugh.gif

Those are some pretty big explosives, lol.

This was my favorite screen, because of the interesting expressions on everyone's faces looking at the speaker; and even not having played the game I thought that looked like Luke Skywalker! This game did well with the characters!

The Raven's Claw, wicked name for a wicked looking spacecraft!

Awesome shots!

Acadian
Like Grits, I think Jayden looks fabulous!

And like mALX, I think the ability to recall one's lightsaber to its owner is wonderful. Telekinesis via the Force!

Carrying six of those big explosive things? For a girl who can recall her lightsaber? Phshaww - it's magic, silly!

I'm also with mALX is really liking that perfectly named wicked-looking space ship.
mALX

By the way, if you are posting these in any other thread = I can't find it. I'm not getting an email notice for them anywhere, and I got on here (Chorrol) and tried just looking for it by digging through all the forums and couldn't find it. (so if you are posting them in another thread, could you give me a link?)

SubRosa
Grits: Jedi Academy doesn't give you a lot of customization options, basically 4 different heads to choose from, 4 torsos, and 4 legs/pants. But they all look good. Something Bethesda ought to take a cue from...

mALX: Remember how Vader threw his lightsaber at Luke during their duel on the Death Star II in Return of the Jedi? And how Luke pulled his lightsaber to himself in the Wampa cave the beginning of Empire Strikes Back? You can do both, throwing your lightsaber, and having it automatically return to your hand. Sort of like Thor's hammer, but with more color.

The Raven's Claw is the successor to the ship in the earlier Dark Forces games - The Moldy Crow! Seriously, that was its name. That was a really cool ship. Though I don't know how anyone can see out of it, since there are no windows facing forward!

Acadian: Being a Jedi must be great for playing with the cat. You can make all their toys roll around using The Force!

The magic of FPS games is no inventory limits!

Jaden has upgraded her armory

She's got quite a pair
ghastley
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 6 2015, 08:21 PM) *

Are you referring to her lekku?
Acadian
Oooh! Such pretty colors! Love the blue skin, rust & gold outfight and nifty pair or glowing light sabres! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.