Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because Every Rose Has Its Video
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
Acadian
Aww, something prevented the postie from making their appointed rounds.

A pink flamingo on a stick! How iconic!

Radiation Storm looks like a Persephonic Paradise. . . albeit probably tough for Hecate.

Now serving headshots. Hurry for the two for one Hecate special!

Hello and Goodbye are pulse-quickening, sobering and fabulous shots!
SubRosa
mALX: I liked Hecate's "mom pants" laugh.gif They look comfortable.

I didn't know F4 had cats either. Apparently everyone else who has played the game decided to keep them a secret.

Hecate is huge in powered armor. That is one thing I like about it in F4. It was really underwhelming in FO3. But the Power Armor is really impressive in this game.

That is a purely vanilla radiation storm. They are pretty cool, with thunder and lightning, and of course: radiation.

Acadian: It wouldn't be 'Merica without a plastic flamingo in the yard! biggrin.gif

Thankfully Hecate has plenty of anti-rad meds. And her suit gives her a lot of good radiation protection.

Speed

Under the highway

Welcome to Lexington

Biker

Nuka time

The Super Duper Mart!

Hecate turns loose the office helper

Backup

Using her head

Prison teddy

Gasoline, Diesel, Fusion

Hecate Apartment
Acadian
What a neat looking bus!

A Rocket gas station and motorbike all ready to go.

Nuka time is a fantastic shot of Hecate at work.

Robby the Robot again.

Yup, she’s got her hard hat on.

Aww. Free Teddy!

It is both sobering and fascinating to see the detritus of what was once Boston.
SubRosa
Acadian: Unlike in FO3, we can now go inside the buses, which is neat. Their interiors are not separate cells, like some mods make them in FO3 either. They are part of the exterior cell the bus is in. So you can see inside and out (and shoot in and out).

The Nuka billboard is added by the Vault Girl mod, which is a work in progress, but aims to replace all the Vault Boy images with the Vault Girl.

One thing F4 does well is show a truly wrecked and broken down world, even with all the bright colors. The city areas I have been in so far are much better done than those in FO3.

Hecate doing what she does best

Ferals need to be put down

Teaming up with the Brotherhood of Steel

Synth Man looks surprised to be shot

But he is the one who brought a stick...

...to a gunfight

It can only end one way

Zap
Acadian
I'm so glad you're enjoying FO4!

Wow, that first shot of Hecate showcases what stunning looker she is! I mean besides being pretty darn deadly.

Oh, Synth Man really does have a C3PO deer in the headlights look, doesn't he. As you say, he foolishly brought a stick to a gunfight.
SubRosa
Acadian: The Synths are pretty cool looking in this game. At least that model of them in those pics, which I think is the earliest and simplest one.

I wish I could find better glasses for F4 Hecate. But sadly there are not very many glasses mods, and the ones out there are not very impressive.

Hecate teams up with a medic bot

And with a subway bot

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Spaghetti

Powered up

Cryolator

Mr. Freeze

Protective equipment
Lopov
The poster with the We can do it inscription in the Subway bot pic is more than appropriate for the pic.

Nice to see her teaming up with various Protectrons.

Hey, that could be ghoulified Rattler!

Guess he's not coming to dinner after all.

Hecate in Hitler's costume again! laugh.gif Where does she put her tiny legs in that tank?

Cryolator - that must be a new weapon in Fallout.

Hecate may not have all of the equipment on that poster but she has more than just protective armor.
Acadian
Robbie the Healer!

Heh, does the Subway bot make sandwiches? I looked at Hecate’s glasses in that shot and think they look pretty good.

Eeek! Hecate’s gonna take out that ghoul dude with what looks like Loviataresque eating habits.

Spaghetti – as mALX would say. . . Ewwww!

Speaking of eating, it looks like that giant power suit has swallowed Hecate!

After she freezes a foe, can she shatter them?

Must wear protective gear – Hecate’s got that amply covered.
SubRosa
Lopov: Remember those skyscrapers you noted in the distance in some of the early pics, like this? Well you can indeed go up into them. Hecate has some pics from the top of one today.

I think even The Rattler would not have let himself go that badly!

Hecate might just fit both her arms and legs in the armor's torso! laugh.gif

The Cryolator is a new energy weapon that is locked up in Vault 111 (where you start the game). The lock is too high to pic for a low level character though. So you have to go back to get it after you level up a lot. It is incredibly powerful. Just a few seconds of cryolating is all it takes to kill a super mutant.

Acadian: I don't think I would trust any of the Fallout robots to heal me! Especially not with the buzzsaws some of them have! ohmy.gif

I think the Subway bot makes a .38 caliber pepperoni and salami, hold the full-metal jacket! biggrin.gif

Sadly, you cannot break part frozen foes. But they do look really neat all iced up that way. Playing Mr. Freeze is a real possibility in this game.

Hecate looks back toward Sanctuary Hills

Boston and the coast lay are over her shoulder

Down in the street

Another street

Putting down a Raider

Boat & Mirelurk
Acadian
The city looks quite photorealistic in the first shot. Your game looks great.

As ever, I love all those signs - in this case, down in the street.

Hecate's sleek armor looks fabulous on her. Ever so much better than when that power armor swallows her. tongue.gif
Lopov
Remember those skyscrapers you noted in the distance in some of the early pics, like this? Well you can indeed go up into them. Hecate has some pics from the top of one today.

That's nice that you can actually enter those buildings, instead of them being just another object in the distance.

Great screenshots from the skyscrapers, water looks quite clean, at least from the distance.

Some thriving flora and some dead fauna in the "street" screenies.

Good-looking red car in the last screenie. Who's the robot with a backpack?

Do unique weapons in FO4 have unique appearance like in NV or do they look the same as their generic counterparts with only different names like in FO3?
SubRosa
Acadian: I really like the world in general in F4. The wilderness areas look both more tangled and overgrown, and are filled with the random detritus of the old world. Rusted out cars, a broken chimney from an otherwise disintegrated house, etc... The urban scapes are just breathtaking. They are filled with narrow alleys and maze like streets, loaded to the brim with the wreckage of a dead world.

I prefer the non-powered armor look too. The PA gives a sense of being ponderous, like a bull a china shop. That is definitely not Hecate's style. That is why she rarely dons it. I mostly just wanted to see how it would look with the new black paint style.

Lopov: I remember the first time I played Mass Effect 1. In the very first mission they drop you on the surface of a planet, and there were skyscrapers and a city in the background. I immediately wanted to go to them. But I could not. The whole thing was just a painting in the background, and you could only travel in a narrow, pre-defined path. After playing so many Bethesda games, that just drove me nuts.

The robot with the backpack is Ada. She teams up with you in the main quest of the Automatron dlc, which I got roped into after responding to a distress call.

I have not played a lot, but so far the legendary weapons and armor pieces I have found look exactly the same as the normal ones. I suspect the same is true of the uniques, but I am not sure.

I restarted Hecate so I could re-order some of her stats, but most importantly so I could re do her face (it was too square-looking before)

Clearing out the old neighborhood with Codsworth

Darkness and Light

The Backbone of Night

Don't take Stan's lunchbox

Minuteman
Acadian
I thought that Hecate looked great but I think I see what you mean now. She looks fabuloso! Makeovers are such fun!

Wow, Stan must have the world's best sandwich in that lunch of his for Hecate to guard it so diligently. biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 3 2016, 03:57 PM) *

mALX: I liked Hecate's "mom pants" laugh.gif They look comfortable.

I didn't know F4 had cats either. Apparently everyone else who has played the game decided to keep them a secret.

Hecate is huge in powered armor. That is one thing I like about it in F4. It was really underwhelming in FO3. But the Power Armor is really impressive in this game.

That is a purely vanilla radiation storm. They are pretty cool, with thunder and lightning, and of course: radiation.

Speed

Under the highway

Welcome to Lexington

Biker

Nuka time

The Super Duper Mart!

Hecate turns loose the office helper

Backup

Using her head

Prison teddy

Gasoline, Diesel, Fusion

Hecate Apartment

The cats and radiation storm are Awesome! Kudos to Bethesda for those additions, and somehow I never heard of either one till your screens!

I agree that the power armor is more impressive; but it must be hard to lug it around - make movement awkward, etc. right? It does sound protective though!

That Lexington doesn't look far off from how it looks now, lol.

I really like the more slender armor she is wearing in these shots, it looks so much easier to navigate in!

Robbie Robot isn't as pretty in this game as he was in FO3, lol.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 5 2016, 05:57 PM) *

I haven't seen these Synths yet, that looks freaky! Like Acadian said, C3PO and IRobot but with kind of an eerie urky feel to them! I take it they are the enemies, lol.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 8 2016, 08:58 PM) *

Man, that power armor makes Hecate 5X bigger! A bit too bulky to move in, it would seem.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 10 2016, 04:19 PM) *

Holy Cow, that first shot looks like a real photograph!

That is one freaky looking robot in the last shot! I take it he is Hecate's ally, though; thank goodness!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 11 2016, 08:55 PM) *

Now you're talking! She looks Awesome !!!!

I see you finally bowed to the pressure and met up with the minutemen. Makes me wonder just how linear this game is; because I know you were avoiding this scene while the game tried to shovel you into it.

Lopov
I have not played a lot, but so far the legendary weapons and armor pieces I have found look exactly the same as the normal ones. I suspect the same is true of the uniques, but I am not sure.

That's a shame, I liked it that in New Vegas unique weaponsa actually look unique.

Hecate definitely has a different chin now. She actually looks younger.

Her b00bz are named Novatech and GO6. biggrin.gif

The night screenshots looks like in Skyrim if it weren't for satelite arrays.

Hecate will do anything to protect Stan!

Interesting outfit on the Minuteman. I especially like the hat.
SubRosa
Acadian: I am getting better with the face creation, so I took another crack at Hecate with it.

I hope it's something tasty in that lunchbox, like Mutt Chops or Mole Rat Chunks! laugh.gif

mALX: It is fun to see cats in a video game. They do not do much, and most just ignore you (a lot like real cats!). But sometimes you can hear them meow.

It is not that awkward. You cannot carry it though. You have to wear it to move it somewhere. When you take it off, you actually step out of it, and it stands there all on its own. You cannot pick it up for move it, unless you get in it again and walk somewhere else.

Robbie the Robot looks a little bulkier, but some have a neat glass head that you can see his parts spinning around inside of. The Protectrons are lot more dangerous than in FO3.

Lopov: I have not run across any actual unique weapons yet. But I have run across Legendary items. Those all have some kind of special ability, like extra damage to super-mutants, etc... Those look exactly like the vanilla items.

The chin and jaw line are what I worked most on to soften up her appearance.

For a while I thought her one bewb had Gog written on it, and that it was an advert for Gog.com! biggrin.gif

I love the night sky, thanks to the Visible Galaxy 4k and Framework mod.

The tricorn hats are neat to see. I like Garvey's vest the most though, with all of its fancy golden stitching.

Unstoppable

One legged Octo-bot

Mean octo-bot!

Azura's sky

Grim sky

Working cat

Use you own
Acadian
Unstoppable features not only a neat poster but it very nicely showcases Hecate’s new face.

Glad you mentioned sky in the Azura shot. Otherwise, I fear my eyes may not have gotten much beyond Hecate’s adorable little butt and thigh gap. whistling.gif

There is such a thing as a working cat? I thought all they were good for was supervising.

Oh my! Love the use your own brain sign!
SubRosa
Acadian: My cat helps me tremendously at home. No matter what I am doing, whether it is working on the computer, or unpacking groceries, or even moving to a new apartment. biggrin.gif

That use your brain sign made me laugh out loud. It is good to see people over at Bethesda still have a sense of humor.

"Buddy, I am going to shoot you in the face!"

"Twice!"

Meltdown

Packing heat

Behemoth

In the end, there can be only one

Hecate has a new paint job for her armor

Lexington

Flyyyyiiinnnnn Sooooo Hiiiiiighhh!
Acadian
I stand corrected. Clearly Freya is a big help! biggrin.gif

Ready, aim, fire fire fire – literally!

Shoulder-fired power!

Oh noes. Anything that wields a fire hydrant can’t be good. . . .

In the end. . . spoken like a true Highlander.

Lexington. Yup, there’s a shovel ready urban renewal project waiting for some love.

Cool. . . flying craft she is crouched on.

SubRosa
Acadian: Lexington is really cool place. Filled with lots of alleys and high-rise buildings. You can literally go from rooftop to rooftop in some places. And there is a raised highway going over that. It is a sniper's playground. smile.gif

Hecate found Mirocu

Bad landing

Door to door salesman

Hecate does not want any

Happy-cate

I like this ouftit. It reminds me of the Rebel Infantry on Hoth, from Empire Strikes Back

Rolling thunder

Let's Rock!

Surprise

De-Synthed

Drive in, Fly out
Acadian
Hi, ‘Rocu!

Dontcha hate it when an aircraft tries to land on your roof?

No Soliciting!

Oh, Hecate does look happy! The red in her armor picks up so nicely on the blush to her cheeks.

Wow, she is imposing indeed with her big girl armor and big girl mini(?)gun!

De-Synthed reminded me of the movie Short Circuit. “No disassemble, Stefanie!”

Drive in is a very cool shot!
SubRosa
Acadian: I guess maybe it is a biggiegun!

Any landing you can walk away from is a good one. But I don't think that Vertibird crew walked away...

Vigilant

Hecate has been collecting power armor

These ones still need work

Protectron lost his head over Hecate

Jangles the Moon Monkey

Once upon a time it was just a game

The Lone Wanderer

Mirocu got a new coat
Acadian
Commie skull spiders! Say that 10 times fast. wacko.gif laugh.gif

I see Hecate’s collection of power armor now included the Star Wars Imperial Trooper on Steroids version?

Plenty of spare parts there.

Poor robot.

What a grin on Jangles! Like his shorts are too tight? But that really is an adorable pose for Hecate sitting on her heels next to him.

Blast Radius is apropos indeed!

Lone Wanderer is very cool. Love Hecate’s new face – cheekbones, chin, coloring. And what a cool sign. FO4 signs seem quite different from FO3 but very neat in their own way.

Shhh. Not too close. I think mirocu is trying to impress Ladybird. wink.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Commie Skull Spiders? Sounds like a Punk band! laugh.gif

I think the Imperial Trooper armor has the special effect of attracting energy attacks! biggrin.gif

Blast Radius is a handy game to find too. It has Nuclear Material in it. Seriously. It is one of the components you need to make things like glow sights for weapons.

Mirocu is maccing on former President Johnson's wife! ohmy.gif

Quint is going to need a bigger boat

The USS Constitution, stuck on top of an insurance building

Ensign Hecate reporting for duty!

Repelling boarders

Old Ironsides sets sail

Ooops, gravity is a harsh mistress!

Now she's going

To infinity and beyond!

Look out for that building!

Crash

Run aground

Facepalm
Acadian
Yikes, jaws in boats and ships on buildings!

Ensign Hecate reporting to Captain Roboship – and a bigger boat to boot!

Woot! An airship!

The titling and shot for ‘To infinity and beyond!’ reminds me ever so much of a scene from Back to the Future where Doc comes back in his flying, trash-eating Delorean. tongue.gif

Ouch, someone needs ship-flying lessons. This gives a whole new meaning to Naval Aviation.
SubRosa
Acadian: I think the creature on Quint's boat is a cross between a dolphin and a shark. I am glad I have never seen a live one, yet.

One of the fun things about the Constitution is that you can fire a broadside of her cannons. That is really neat!

I don't think they have a helmsman. That might be why they hit that building!

Hecate is pleased

Robocop

Hecate by candlelight

Thar she blows

Giddyup buttercup

In the robo workshop

Armor in the rain

Heavy Metal

Ahab meltdown
Acadian
Hecate is pleased. - Because of the magnificent job Mom did with her face lift. Wow! I'm so impressed with your skill when it comes to facial structure.

Robocop! laugh.gif

Thar she blows – Don’t want to tell you what I imagined on that title. whistling.gif

My Little Pony! tongue.gif

I will say that her heavy metal armor that looks like it could carry a whole squad inside is starting to grow on me. smile.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: It was worth restarting her game to redo her face. Unfortunately using the showlooksmenu during the game is not so easy, since you cannot get a good close up of your character's face. So the start of a new game or the vault exit is your best chance.

TBH, I am getting less enthusiastic about the powered armor. Hecate pulled that suit out of her collection to take on a big Rust Devil base. It was part of the Automatron main quest. But I left it at home for the final showdown with The Mechanist. I don't like how it changes the hud, or the feel of moving in it.

Scanning

Ewwww

Hecate's first cat for the homestead

Perched

Now how did that get up here?

Knock Knock

Now that is what I call a Critical Hit!

Another Quint

Hooper didn't make it this time either

A killer game of checkers

Look what Hecate found off the coast

There is only one Queen
Acadian
Oh, Robospotter looks handy to have around indeed!

Ewww – looks like Persephone’s leftovers.

Aww, kitty. happy.gif

Perched is a neat shot – little sniper up in a safe perch with a commanding view.

Hey, if a ship can fly, why not a two-headed cow?

Love the under water ‘splorin’ shots!

Yeah, checkers can sometimes be a slooww game.

Wow, did Hecate kill that big. . . thing behind her on the beach? ohmy.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: You mean Loviatar's leftovers. Persephone has not eaten in four thousand years... laugh.gif

The cow might have flown up there. It has two heads, why not anti-grav hooves as well! biggrin.gif

Hecate did kill that big ugly behind her on the beach. It is a Mirelurk Queen. A new critter in F4. It took a couple of grenades and half a magazine from her sniper rifle. But like the old saying goes: The bigger they are, the easier they are to hit.

Hecate discovered a Commie Sub!

Hecate descends into the depths

She finds that the captain is a decent fellow though

So she agrees to help him get back to China

Now what do the instructions say about the nuclear reactor?

Afterward Comrade Hecate returned to Sanctuary to oversee the farming efforts
Acadian
Eeep – sorry ‘bout the Persephone/Loviatar mixup. embarrased.gif

A submarine! Sounds like Hecate values individuals and their merit more than simply their association/cause. If that boat commander was a decent fellow, I’m glad she helped him get home. Looks like he may have gifted her with his hat?

Oh, nuclear reactors are easy – they work just like warp cores. I think. biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Hecate is a nice person, and she always prefers talking to shooting. So she could not kill the Chinese Captain out of revenge for a world that died over 200 years before. He was remorseful for what he had done, and that was more than enough for her. The least she could do was help him get back to his own home, after two centuries.

I am not sure that warp cores are so easy either! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

The makers of the Mr. Handy robot

In Soviet Russia, Bear adventures with you

Hecate found a convent

Hecate found The Dragonborn!
Acadian
Mr Handy – is that like a sex toy robot? whistling.gif

Hecate adventuring with a Russian Bear!

I love the irony of 'Welcome to Covenant.' + 'Restricted Area, Keep Out.' blink.gif

As soon as I opened your last screen I was struck by the same thing – there is the iconic Dragonborn Nord! viking.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Mr. Handy is actually a house-hold helper robot. So he might come with... attachments... whistling.gif

Turns out that most people would be better off staying away from Covenant, as the denizens have a habit of kidnapping, torturing, and murdering them.

Hecate liked the Dragonborn guy. His name is Honest Dan, and unfortunately he is only involved in one quest, and then vanishes from the world afterward. Maybe he had to go back to Skyrim to kill more dragons?

I rolled a new toon to b87t teh game with. This time to try out melee weapons.

Meet Elektra (the game actually has her name, so people call her that. (Or maybe it is Electron they are saying...)

Her nano suit armor comes with a jet pack!

Her nano sword kills bugs dead

Elektra is pleased
Acadian
Welcome, Elektra! Nice name and I see your skill in char gen - particularly with noses, cheeks, jawlines and chins remain evident. Very nice!

A jet pack would be just the ticket sometimes for a melee fighter to close with or even escape her foes.

Sever head, absorb power, move on. . . easy as killin' dragons.
SubRosa
Acadian: I have actually had a lot of trouble with Elektra. It started with actually making two characters with the same basic face, Mochizuki Chiyomi and Elektra. I just changed the hair and skin tones between them. Elektra won out because the red hair worked better with the red and orange in her nano suit. In fact, I got her name because I was scrambling for what to call a red-haired ninja!

But it got worse from there. I had a lot of trouble with her nose. It was crooked. In some pics it is not noticeable, but in others taken from an angle it really jumped out. The problem is the new face gen, and the way you can reshape faces by dragging the parts with the left mouse button. Without realizing it, I must have pulled the bottom or top of her head and/or nose to one side, and bent it. I have spent hours working on it over and over. Since I couldn't see well enough to do it in the game, I had to go back to the Vault Exit where you get another chance to change you face. Then after updating it there I had to use the Face Ripper to copy that face to her current save. That in turn was made harder because Bethesda completely changed how they name and organize save files. I think I finally have it fixed, but keep staring at it, probably to the point of being overcritical.

The jet pack has been a lot of fun. It does not let you actually fly. More like make extended jumps. But it has allowed Elektra to jump (mostly) clear of a mine she stepped on. It is also great for leaping across radioactive rivers by making timed bursts of jet. Likewise it allows her to jump off really high buildings and cushion her fall with short bursts of jet. A few times she has even leaped across fatal drops to get at baddies across the gaps between roofs or scaffolds.

Ninja vs Deathclaw

The killing stroke

There can be only one

Moonrise

Disarmed

At least he died with his sugar...

Night Light

Casual
mALX

I'm going to be a while before looking at your posts; only because my son went ahead and bought the game - so trying to avoid spoilers for now. I am hoping to see everything fresh in game the first time - after the first playthrough it will be fine after that. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Acadian
Sorry for the troubles getting happy with Elektra’s face. She does look good now though.

“Does this power armor make me look fat?” tongue.gif

Moonrise – where is the other moon. . . oh, nvm.

Disarmed – no surprise there. wink.gif

Wow, Night Light is spectacular!

SubRosa
mALX: Have fun exploring the Commonwealth!

Acadian: The power armor does kind of make her look fat. But the funny thing is you can sneak just as well in it! laugh.gif

Lots of disarming going on in the Commonwealth, and people losing their heads...

Conversational

You want to put what in my where?

Thoughtful

Jetliner

Elektra pulls some Ahsoka Tano moves on a Power Armored Raider
Acadian
Conversational and Thoughtful are some great close ups!

Put what in my where? ohmy.gif laugh.gif

Warming up is simply a spectacular action shot!

Robbie the robot!

Report those dirty red commies! tongue.gif

SubRosa
Acadian: I like the close ups you get of your character during dialog. Bioware did the same thing in the era of the Kotor games, back when they were still a good game company.

Robbie is always fun to team up with.

Raider brought a bat to a sword fight

In pursuit of E.T.

On the high steel

Mutie lost his head over Elektra

Eyebot goes eyeboom
Acadian
Great action shots! Elektra looks really good with her ninjuchukawatzu sword - especially up on that steel beam. tongue.gif
Acadian
A Robbie collection! tongue.gif

Putting that commie sub commander’s hat to good use?

Flame thrower vs crabs = Flare spell vs mudcrabs. War never changes. . . .

Shadow dancing is very artsy. Great shot and I’ll bet you had fun setting it up.

That new daggersword looks fun though probably a bit too fancy to replace the Elektra’s elegant nannysword.
SubRosa
Acadian: That is the most Protectrons I have ever been able to find in one place and activate. So far at least. It is always fun setting them loose, and seeing what kind of trouble they stir up.

That is a US captain's hat Elektra has, not the commie one. There is a coast guard hat in addition to those two. There are a lot of hats in this game in general. A lot more than in FO3.

The shadow dancing pic was kind of random actually. I just happened to look down and I noticed Elektra's shadow as she crept along the roof of that truck trailer. I liked how it looked, so I zoomed in on it and took a pic.

The new sword was fun to try, but its kind of evil, in a Stormbringer sort of way. So Elektra won't be putting it to any more use.

Hanging around

Gojira!

The bigger they are...

...The harder Elektra hits!

Returning a deathclaw egg to its mommy

Momma claw let Elektra return the egg and go in peace
Acadian
Hanging around looks like Elektra stumbled into Loviatar’s food storage locker. ohmy.gif

Godzilla! tongue.gif

I smiled at the Minsc / Highlander refs. wink.gif

Aww, MamaClaw seems like MamaGriz. happy.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Thankfully that is a synth in the hanging around pic. So no sign of Loviatar moving north to Boston, yet... wink.gif

MamaClaw is a lot more scary than ManaGriz. I was going through a ravine in one area and came across a dead bear. Then a second dead bear. I was wondering what could kill two of those and decided to head back. That is when I saw the Deathclaw that had killed the bears. I gave it a wide berth, and came across two more dead bears in the process!

Looks like this was a bad spot to make camp

Look what Elektra found

A crashed alien spacecraft!

Elektra follows the blood trail from the crash site

To a green-blooded hobgoblin!

Welcome to Earth!

Now Elektra has a new gun

Alien Blaster FTW!
Acadian
Bad spot to make camp is right! Especially since it looked like it cost the camper an arm and a leg to stay there. laugh.gif

Woot! ET has landed. Take me to your leader. Without a head, looks like he no longer needs his ray gun. That alien stuff looks like a fun change of pace!
ghastley
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 17 2017, 12:02 PM) *

That character must have been based on the Mekon (who is older than me!) I had a subscription to the Eagle when I was a kid.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.