Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because Every Rose Has Its Video
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
SubRosa
Acadian: That pack animal is called a Brahmin, its actually a mutated cow. They seem to be immune to radiation, and have two heads.

That is the DC Metro in that motorcycle pic! The Metro is a big part of the game, it is the only way to get from one section of the DC ruins to the next, as the rubble is impassible in many areas.

The inside of the helicopter was very neat. I was not expecting that. The big fireworks display was a lot of fun to watch at the end!

King Coin: Anty cannot let the big tin can do all the work. She has to set an example for her fans after all! I think she used almost 100 stimpacks following that close. But Anty can take it. She really is a superhero. I have never had a character with the hit points she does, or the stimpacks (she still had over 100 left afterward). Besides, I wanted to try out that MIRV, since I have never had a character use it before.

I had the same problem with figuring out the buttons my first time in that chamber, though being on the PC thankfully it is easier to push them.

The Tesla Cannon was weird. One shot would take out a Vertibird, which was really nice. Same with turrets. But it took two or three shots to take out the enclave soldiers. With its slow reload time, that could seem like forever. So Anty typically used her shotgun against those, except at long range.

I remember that satellite base that lets you call down the bombardment too! Its out in the north west corner of the map somewhere. That was a fun place.

With the destruction of the Enclave, it is time for The AntAgonizer to ride off into the sunset. Her work here is done citizen.

So I restarted my old ghoul character Medusa from one of her starting saves.

Medusa is a sniper

Out on a limb

Medusa takes a Nuka break
Acadian
Medusa looks cool – as in below room temperature. ohmy.gif

I adore her sniper rifle! wub.gif

Heh, in front of that motorcycle at the theater, she looks like the quintessential biker chick! tongue.gif The clever tongue-in-cheek movie headliners and general post disaster feel with a big dose of 1950’s nostalgia reminds me of The Billboard Song by Homer and Jethro from back in the days of records and turntables and such. wink.gif

King Coin
I pretty much broke FO3 when it comes to getting stim packs. I took almost any laser weapon to the Outcasts and traded them for stim packs. I had hundreds.

That is a very nice rifle. It’s got to be a mod, because I don’t remember the vanilla sniper rifle looking that nice. The hunting rifle was my go-to weapon most of the time in FO3 because the ammo was common. What does this one take?

That picture of her crouching on the beams, I half expected to see a big old peace sign on her helmet.
SubRosa
Acadian: I assure you Medusa is quite warm. Hot even, as in radioactive! laugh.gif

I love that M-14 rifle too. It's a classic. That is my favorite FO3 weapon mod.

I love those movie titles too! That is why I had to take picture there. Medusa does make for a great biker with her black armor. All she needs are some tats!

King Coin: I always find tons of stimpacks in my wanderings. After a while I have way to many to ever use.

That rifle is a mod. I tried looking for it again to link to it, but while there were several M-14 rifles, none of them were the same one I have. It does not really do anything impressive, only something like 28 damage or so. But it does not drift much, and can fire quickly, though it is still a semi-automatic. One thing I love about it is that you do not get an animation that works the bolt or lever after every shot, and moves the rifle barrel off target. Instead you stay aimed at your target with every shot. It has a relatively big magazine of about 15 shots, more than enough for all but the worst firefights. It takes 5.56 - which probably is not accurate - but at least ammo is never scarce.

Funny thing about the peace sign on the helmet. I did see a Full Metal Jacket helmet mod on the Nexus a few days ago! biggrin.gif

Ms. Medusa goes to Washington

Step into the light

Hanging out with Linc

Surprise!

Boom!

Medusa is back at the movies

Warming her hands by the warhead

Not the master any more...
Acadian
Looks like Medusa’s taking care of some of the politicians around Capital Hill. laugh.gif

That’s a neat light effect shining down from overhead on her.

Love the top hat! After all, looks like Linc no longer needs it.

More of those pesky Talon mercs. And it looks like they're using Dwemer space ball robots. ohmy.gif

More movies! Love the rich detail on the the theater.

Loved warming her hands by the campfire warhead.

Like many of your characters, quite of few of her foes seem to lose their heads when nearby. wink.gif
King Coin
I loved those trenches in front of the capital! I wanted a huge battle to take place there with artillery and machineguns.

Step into the light: love the light beams. Is that normal or a mod?

Linc: nice hat. Must have been in his museum already.

Surprise: rollinglaugh.gif Good shot!

I like the art style in FO3. They took something that I generally think of as light hearted and made it serious. Just look at the plane wreck with those fins! The robots!

You’re right about the M14, but who cares. They made a pistol and a rifle use the same ammo type!
SubRosa
Acadian: Medusa is cleaning up Capital Hill!

The top hat is one of the cooler artifacts in the game. It's Lincoln's Hat, and gives you a bonus to perception. The lever action rife in that pic is Lincoln's Repeater as well. One of my earlier characters wore the hat, a long coat, and used the Repeater. She had a whole Western theme going.

King Coin: Those streaming lights coming down from the grate in that one pic were pure vanilla. I saw that and just knew I had to take a picture.

Clearing out the bottom of the museum was easy as a ghoul! She only had the turrets to worry about. Aside from that, she just walked around picking things up.

I just love the whole 50s idea of what the future would look like that the FO games use. It has that great feeling of nostalgia to it.

Medusa is not impressed by the men at the swimming hole

Medusa found a door that goes to... nowhere?

Lately I have been playing Kunoichi, the white ninja

I have also visited with Aela as well
Acadian
Swimming hole. Looks like the dude’s trying to show off what’s in his speedos – and Medusa’s not buyin’ it. laugh.gif I love her biker helm but must admit, the water doesn’t look too inviting. ohmy.gif

Door to nowhere. Dungeons. Dungeons never change. Just this one’s made of steel and concrete.

Kunoichi. Little blond camo samurai! She looks unhappy but has a gorgeous pooch and katana.

Aela in beautiful Cyrodiil! I do believe the Roadstroker is a fashion genius. Several so labeled outfits grace Buffy’s wardrobe. The detail and fit is just top notch! And Aela’s wolf is beautiful; perhaps she visited our mutual friend and wise witch, Morcant? smile.gif
Grits
I took me a minute to even see the door, lol.

I like Kunoichi’s gorgeous dog! And Aela’s wolf of course.
King Coin
Lol, I like the door screen. I do not remember that, where was it?

Both dogs are great! Looks like dogmeat got an upgrade. Is the Fallout one in some kind of a stealth suit? The blond hair on both women make them look similar. Great to put the two of them together.
SubRosa
Acadian: You're right, he is wearing a speedo! Ewwwww! You are right, Medusa is not one bit interested!

For some reason Fallout won't let me make Kunoichi look happy. It's all in how you move the sliders, and there are only two that control her mouth!

Aela was actually visiting Cheydinhal in that shot with the wolf. Thanks to Unique Landscapes, there are now a whole bunch of new waterfalls east and south of the city.

Grits: That door had me double-taking! How did they do that? blink.gif

That is Dogmeat, everyone's favorite FO3 dog companion. I used a retexture that spiffs him up a bit.

King Coin: That door to nowhere is in Mama Dolce's. In the Food Distribution zone there is a big open area where you can look up and see two set of catwalks. There is a turret on the bottom of one of them.The middle catwalk has two doors like in the pic, they go to nowhere. I only got there by jumping down from the upper catwalk.

Kunoichi is wearing Recon Armor, with a camo retexture, that I further tinkered with to make it white.

Kunoichi meditates on the Potomac

She found this rocket throne somewhere in the wastes north of DC, between Canterbury Commons and Old Olney.

This is perhaps my new favorite picture of Aela

Relaxing by the waterfall

Nagastani looks so much different with Unique Landscapes
Acadian
Interesting how happy facing seems to work in FO3. I found in OB that Buffy was not particularly smiley early in her game. Then as her fame, personality and everyone's disposition toward her grew, she began smiling at most folks. All that eyelash batting practice seems to have paid off. smile.gif

I hope K-7 doesn’t fall into the Potomac. She might emerge looking like, well, perhaps a little scarier.

Oh, I like her hair – both the style and color. Loved the upside down clock on that rocket throne thing.

That’s a great shot of Aela. There is a console command to make a character look at anything you tell them to. Helps with screens sometimes.

Aww, relaxing by a waterfall with a handy tent/bedroll. Wonderful!

That pretty pond in the forest looks inviting!
Grits
I love that picture of Aela in the guild hall. The angle and light are just right. smile.gif

What a pretty spot for a camp! The water looks so inviting.

Wow, Nagastani with a lot of trees! It’s neat to see it looking so different.

King Coin
Did she bring a bucket of drinks with her on the Potomac? Kidding.

It’s been a while but I know I’ve seen that throne before. It wasn’t next to a drive in theater, was it?

I love the little sprigs of green on Aela’s staff. I didn’t notice that before.

Love the waterfall and the pond. I am definitely using some of the unique landscapes mods if I play Oblivion again. First I need to find a Khajiit mod that makes them look better without turning them into humans with ears and a tail.
SubRosa
Acadian: If K-7 fell in, she might come out a mutant white ninja! ohmy.gif

What is that console command to make characters look in different directions? I never knew there was such a thing.

Grits: That pic of Aela in the guild hall was just perfect. Everything came together for that one shot. I just love when those moments happen.

Unique Landscapes can really make the game all new again. At least certain of the UL mods. They are really hit or miss. That one is from the Ancient Yews, which really spices up the area south-west of Cheydinhal. That one, Cheydihnal Falls, River Ethe, The Panther River, Brena River Ravine, and some of the others are just breathtaking. But others like The Dark Forest or Jerall Glacier made me wonder why the modders even wasted their time making them. I highly recommend trying them. Just make .omods from them, so they are easy to uninstall if you do not like them.

King Coin: I wish you could bring a bucket of drinks with you in FO3! I think you were thinking of another rocket throne. That was was up in the north east, west of the Girsly Diner, and south of Old Olney. I think the toxic waste site with the Agility bobblehead is off to the west.

I think there are some high-definition Khajiit texture mods for Oblivion, and not the humans with a tail kind (which I do not like either, it just seems pointless to me). But its been so long since I looked at them I do not recall the names. Obviously they are nothing like the Khajiit in Skyrim though.

Hrafngoelir is sharpening up her axe to take on Solstheim (I found a way you can sort of skip Dragonborn's main quest using the console, and return the island to somewhat normal. Handy for playing non-dovah characters like all mine are).

Clearing out Raven Rock's mine with the Bloodskaal Blade

Relaxing off the southern coast

Night falls on Raven Rock
Grits
Woo hoo, Solstheim! I’m itchy to go back there. I’m glad you found a way to skip the sleeping annoyances. I once had a vampire character (non-Dovahkiin but had dragons) go to bed over-encumbered with intentions of shopping later that evening. Big mistake.

That’s a fun view with the Bloodskal Blade. I liked that barrow. It was almost like a puzzle.

Your southern coast and Raven Rock look much more colorful than mine. Maybe it’s the ashfall. Very pretty. The Raven Rock house is my favorite in the game.

Great to see Hrafn again! smile.gif
Acadian
To get your character to look at something in OB: Enter console, and click the target item (an object, piece of wall, tree, sconce on the wall, etc). Then type in the command: Player.look XXX (where XXX is the displayed Hex ID of the item you tagged. Then hit enter and exit the console. Your character will now be looking at the object. If she yawns or does any sort of idle animation, she will reset and forget your command so, if you dawdle too long, you might have to repeat. When done, clear the command with the console command: Player.StopLook XXX. You can have a player also look at an NPC in the same manner and, of course, you know that you can get an NPC to hold still by tagging them with a ‘TAI’ (toggle AI) command. Also, I think I accidently discovered that perhaps you can leave off the Hex ID with the stoplook command.

Nice shots of H-10 with axe and blade.

Relaxing by the beautiful water, but it looks a bit chilly.

Very pretty shot in Raven Rock, with lots to look at from those interesting buildings flanking her in the foreground to that beautiful night sky! happy.gif
SubRosa
Grits: I like Solstheim. But I hate the way its main quest makes it impossible to sleep. Not to mention the way it makes everyone work on those silly All-Maker Stones. BTW, do the map markers for those look like sex toys to you too?

Hrafn has always been one of my favorite characters. But she is just so powerful now that playing her is not much fun. She just steamrolls over everything without breaking a sweat. Plus she has nearly 40k gold already and nothing to spend it on. Not counting all the glass swords, suits of ebony armor, and the like she has just laying around.

Acadian: Thanks for the head-tracking info! I have never seen that in any of the console command lists.

Thankfully Hrafn is a Nord, so chilly to us is warm to her. wink.gif Those Raven Rock buildings are the Dunmer Redoran-style from Morrowind. A lot of things on Solstheim are throwbacks from Morrowind, like the Bonemold Armor.

Hrafn found the highest point on the island

On the lookout for danger

These are werebears?

These are werebears!

The biggest spriggan I have ever seen

These little rugrats have the cutest voices...
Acadian
Thanks, I thought those buildings in Raven Rock looked Morrowindesque! Sort of like stone mushroom house things.

Highest point on the island. Yay, Hrafn found Mount Suribachi! And, sure enough, that looks like a flag up there! February 23 1945,

A great lookout point, with beautiful water, mountains and trees.

WereNords and WereBears! That’s what happens when Hrafn wears that snazzy steel bear beanie. tongue.gif

Wow! That looks like a Sequoia Spriggan!

Aww, what an adorable little goblin/smurf/gremlin thing. . . with teeth.
King Coin
You got into Solstheim before I did!

Nice axe (I’m a little behind), is it part of the DLC or a mod? These pictures are making me want to skip the MQ and go straight there. I shall resist!

I thought Raven Rock was in FO3! Speaking of which I picked up FO3 for $5.

Very impressive view of the volcano. ohmy.gif

Clone wars!

That is the first werebear I have seen. Interesting creatures. I prefer the wolf.

What are those rugrats?
Grits
Wow, Hrafn’s Solstheim looks so blue under clear skies. What a view!

I love the two werebears pictures. They capture the moment. Who are these angry underdressed guys? …oh!

That’s a big spriggan. I imagine that the burnt ones must be in a pretty bad mood.

Cute picture with the Smurf. Did Hrafn get some dizzydrink? tongue.gif

Great pictures! They really make me want to fire up the game.
SubRosa
Acadian: I was thinking of a flag-raising when Hrafn made it to the top of the mountain. Hers was not quite as dramatic as the one you linked to however. Though that bear did try to make it exciting.

I love that bear helmet. It is one of my favorite in the game. It leaves the character's face open to full view, and at the same time has a neat look to it.

King Coin: That is just Hrafn's plain old ebony axe. At the time I was experimenting with a mod that added gold highlights to the ebony gear, like it was in Oblivion. I eventually decided to stop using it though.

Raven Rock is in FO3! laugh.gif Bethesda loves to reuse names between games, and genres. Fallout 4 will probably have a place called Whiterun in it...

Those are my first werebears too. Pretty scary looking fellas once they transform. They've got more meat on them than the wolves do.

Those little guys are Rieklings, a carryover from Morrowind/Bloodmoon. Back then a lot of people wondered if they were the descendants of the Snow Elves. I guess we know that is not the case now. They can be found in a lot of the snowy parts of the island, and some ride on razorbacks.

Grits: I made a better weather mod for Dragonborn that really improves the appearance of Solstheim, that's why it looks so nice.

I was thinking the same thing about those werebears. I found a couple of dead reavers, and then saw the three naked guys. I was thinking WTF are those idiots doing out here without their clothes on? Hrafn walked over, and I got the 'werebear' title on the hud. That confused me even more, since they did not look very bear-like to me. A moment later they transformed, and I went ohmy.gif!

No dizzydrink for Hrafn. She was not sure what to make of those guys. They did not attack her, which was a definite plus, but she still did not trust them. Or want to eat anything in their lair. I just love their voices though. They remind me of Gizmo from Gremlins. I keep expecting to hear one say "Mogwai!"

My new Snow Elf Mielikki has come down from the mountains to investigate the lowlands

Wearing her people's ancestral armor

Trying to stay cool in this blistering Skyrim weather

I may have found her city clothes

Mielikki has made it to Solstheim
Acadian
Woot! Finally a girl built for the cold! I’ll bet you’re missing the effects of ice magic from our Diablo II Ice Maidens. All Mikki’s outfits look great. What a contrast the last shot (in Solstheim) is! The beautiful water, nice sunny day, it almost looks warm – so our poor snow elf looks so out of place sitting there on the docks. I mean the water she’s looking at isn’t even frozen!

Seriously, it must be fun to have a character that fully embraces the cold rather than simply dealing with it. No offense to our sturdy and frost resistant Nord friends. goodjob.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Mielikki is built for the cold indeed. She has a 100% resistance to frost, and a -25% vulnerability to fire. So she really does not like those sweltering Skyrim lowlands. Much too hot down there, and as you noted, the water is liquid! ohmy.gif

Mielikki in action

Taking a break on the beach

If that is the last customer, Mielikki will pass on those ash yams...

Who serves wine in a mug anyway?

Who will strike first?

Mielikki and her summoned Ice Wyrm

Can you find the arrow in the ash-spawn?
King Coin
Whoa, when I see Mielikki all I can think of is sunburn! She looks good in that armor though. Did you play to get it or did you add it via console?

I have not had the pleasure of trying the magic cloak spells, except for the light one that hurts undead.

I am going to try to beat the MQ before hitting Dragonborn content. These screens make it difficult!

Love the swirly designs on her skin.

I have no idea what is in the market stall there, but it doesn’t look appealing at all.

Who will strike first? What the heck is that? Looks almost like its made out of wood! Oh an ash spawn. What an odd looking sucker.

The last one, corner of the mouth. smile.gif
Acadian
More great shots of Mikki! That beach still looks pretty warm for her with golden grass and no ice. What is that siltstrider kind of thing out in the water? I really like her town wear. Wine in a mug indeed! Love her Ice Wyrm helper. Hmm, I looked carefully at both knees of that ash-spawn and he still looks fit for adventuring. tongue.gif
Grits
Mielikki looks great! I love the silver tones of her bow and arrows. Does she summon a snow bear? tongue.gif

Her frost cloak and Ice Wyrm really suit her, very nice!

She sure doesn’t look impressed by ash-grown food or mug-served wine. What happened at the food stall? ohmy.gif

Have you changed the ash spawn’s appearance, or is that a result of the lighting from your weather mod? The colors are more cool-looking (as opposed to warm).

Frost magic is my favorite in the game. As Acadian said, it’s great to see a character who is of the ice rather than adapted to it.
SubRosa
King Coin: I made a mod that makes the Ancient Falmer Amor craftable, the same with all the new stuff from Dawnguard. I also found a retexture/remesh mod that makes it look better, especially on females (there is no female version of the cuirass, so women get man-chests when they put it on).

The cloak spells are pretty powerful. D'Eon used a Flame cloak. The only thing I do not like about them is that they make it hard to see when you are in first person.

Those are Ash Yams in the market stall. A Morrowind delicacy staple. They actually grow in the ash.

You called the arrow. It reminds me of Reservoir Dogs and "Buddy, I'm going to shoot you right in the face!"

Acadian: Those are Netches out over the water. The silt strider is even bigger! They are cute critters, but they can really pack a wallop. Mielikki watched one of them kill four hunters who were stupid enough to attack it.

Her new town wear is the new Dunmer attire that came with Dragonborn. Most of the people in Raven Rock wear some variation of it. I like it too. It looks good, without being ostentatious.

Grits: I am not sure how that body turned up at the farmer's market. Mielikki walked into town one day and there it was, laying there. It has been there ever since. It just says "miner", so I have no idea where he came from. Maybe I should use the console to resurrect him and see what he does?

I have not changed the Ash Spawn at all. It is probably from my better weather mod, or maybe my no-tint mod that brings out the natural colors in the game.

Now Mielikki can summon a Snow Bear

Say hello to my little big friend!

In the Thirsk mead hall

Finally, taking some R&R at the beach
Grits
I absolutely LOVE the snow bear! Yay. smile.gif

Also love Mielikki's tattoos or whatever her designs are. Very nice.
King Coin
That bear looks huge! Now I wonder how Aravi kills them!

I don’t know what that is in the second picture, but I’m glad the bear is taking it out. That’s a lot of teeth.

The mead hall looks really neat. More of those gremlins!

The last screen really shows the cool tattoo/designs. Good angle too, I avoid that pose because of the weird pinching that happens in the arms. You can’t even see it with this view.
Acadian
What a beautiful (and angry) snow bear! Glad the bear’s on Mikki’s side. I can see in both shots that the bear’s getting some help from Mikki’s bow.

More of those little gremlins/reiklings. They’re adorable!

And our pale elf enjoys a beautiful sunny day at Tundra Beach in her ‘kini. happy.gif
SubRosa
Grits: I love the snow bears too. Bears are one of my favorite animals IRL, so its only natural I would gravitate to them in the game as well.

Those tattoos, or whatever they really are, came with the original texture files for the race I further modded to use for Mielikki. It is actually the same one I used for Revansch. I just did more with it this time. I always did like those swirly patterns, so I left them in.

King Coin: The bear is huge! laugh.gif

That black monster in the second pic is a Lurker. You will meet them when you get to Solstheim and start cleansing the All-Maker Stones.

I like how the mead hall looks with the Rieklings in it. They did a lot of redecorating! But it does look pretty cool.

Acadian: Those snow bears are handy, but they can be trouble to shoot around. Still, Mielikki is definitely they are on her side. They come in really handy against some of Solstheim's more nasty baddies.

The Rieklings are usually hostile. They have the cutest voices, but it gets tiresome having to kill them after a while.

Mielikki has learned how to forge Stalhrim (enchanted ice)

Pondering forbidden knowledge

Smiting Mora's minion

Bear sunset

Hail to the king baby!
King Coin
Love the way that armor looks! Enchanted ice? Perfect for a snow elf then!

Wow. Awesome shot in the daedric realm.

Smiting just might be my favorite. Great timing catching the arrow, and nice pose for your character.

Lol, bear’s going to grab a quick nap.

That’s a big throne… I wonder if the owner is sized to fit. blink.gif
Grits
I really like the look of Stalhrim. That’s what Jensa wears in the cold.

Smiting is such a great shot! I love her pose, the bear, the arrow, everything. Creepy as it is I enjoy Apocrypha.

Awww, sleepy bear. So sweet!

Nice chair. Mielikki looks right at home there in the ice cave. smile.gif
Acadian
Love the stalhrim armor!

Ooh, forbidden knowledge – that armor looks even better (as most do) without the helm.

Smiting is a fantastic action shot. To get everything just so AND the arrow if flight is amazing! salute.gif

Aww, bear deserves a nap after a hard day of smiting. happy.gif

Grits is right about how at home Mikki looks on that ice throne. But why does the picture remind me of Lily Tomlin from old Rowan and Martin Laugh In skits? tongue.gif

SubRosa
King Coin: The Shahlrim is neat. I tried a retexture that makes it less blue, and more silver-white.

That was Karstagg's throne, and he was sized to fit it. It literally took over a hundred arrows to put him down. At least Mielikki took more than a hundred out of his remains after it was over. It might have been a lot more...

Grits: Stalhrim does seem good for Jensa. Though I think she'd look good in Nordic Carved as well. They both have a distinctive Nord/Northern feel to them. I am not thrilled with the way the chest sticks out though. Not boobplate, but with that one outruding hump in the middle of the chest. It makes me wonder if there is a storeroom in there or something.

Smiting is one of those rare good pics that comes from trying dozens of times and coming up with nothing. It is nice when things come together.

Acadian: Yes, the helm was a bit too... horny for Mielikki. I like her Ancient Falmer Crown much better. It frames her head, but not cover up her features at all.

I remember Laugh In! And Lily Tomlin!

Wrapped up in a book

Strange nights

Mielikki conquers Fort Frostmoth

The Ash-Yam merchant has moved up from dead miners...

That's one assassin that won't be having a kids...
Grits
Wrapped up looks really neat. I love the follower comments when that happens.

What the heck is Strange nights? Is that the Apocrypha sky?

I really like Mielikki’s Ancient Falmer armor.

Wow. Did that Lurker (I think that’s what they’re called) follow Mielikki, or was it there when she arrived? Your Raven Rock is much more exciting than mine!
Acadian
Book is so thought-provoking! Very nice.

Strange is the right word for that night sky! Wow!

Fort Frostmoth is a great shot of the Bowazon Ice Maiden! wink.gif

Can’t a girl enjoy her ash-yams in peace?

Ya know, I used to be an assassin; then I took and arrow to the. . . well, you know.
King Coin
Wrapped up in a book happy.gif I just lov – uhhh that doesn’t look like a nice place to read!! And what’s it doing to her? Don’t actually tell me!

Strange nights is strange indeed. Some sort of a spell?

Love the picture of the bow and the armor! Everything is so white!

Mielikki looks about as perturbed by the dead… thing as the merchant is. I think he’s going to need a bigger broom.

I almost feel bad for the assassin. I’ve never had one attack me with a bow before.
SubRosa
Grits: What do the followers say? I never use them, so I have no idea. Do they even go to Apocrypha with you?

You know, I had no idea what was up with that sky until you mentioned Apocrypha. But once you mentioned it, I realized that was it. That pic was taken right after doing one of the Black Book quests (the White Ridge Barrow one I think). As sometimes happens in my games, the sky followed me out of the dungeon.

I love that armor too. Naturally it is a retexture from the game, and a re-mesh of the cuirass too. There is no female version in the vanilla game (just like there is no female version of the Ancient Falmer race either).

I think the Lurker by the Ash Yam salesman is from the nearby All-Maker Stone. It showed up after Mielikki cleansed it. It seems that whatever dies by the stone gets transported to that guys stall in Raven Rock.

Acadian: Book was not easy to get. Its from a cutscene that plays whenever you read one of those books, and I had to try several times before I got a decent pic.

Thanks to Grit's help, I have figured out the sky is a glitch from visiting a Daedric Realm beforehand. You never know what is going to come out of those places...

Fort Frostmoth is another one of those pics where I took dozens, and only one came out good. But that one was a real gem, from an archery kill cam.

King Coin: You will find out about the books when you go to Solstheim. There are about half a dozen special ones like that.

You have hit upon my theme for Mielikki. White is her color. I even recolored her bow to make it fit the rest of her gear better.

That's not one of the normal DB assassins that randomly come after you. That is a Morag Thong assassin from one of the quests in Solstheim. There is a whole nest of them you get to clear out.

Reposted from the Skyrim pics topic.

Mielikki walks to the beat of a different drum

"You want how much money to hire more miners?"

A bad day to be Deathlord

The reverse angle - scary bear is scary

On the move in Vahlok's Tomb
Grits
When the tentacles grip you Marcurio says something like “That doesn’t look good” in an alarmed tone, and Stenvar says something like “Now that ain’t right.” Going with distant memory here, so these are not direct quotes! I don’t remember Vorstag saying anything new pretty much anywhere on Solstheim. The followers do not come along to Apocrypha.

Jensa loves that drum. Power attacks forever! I guess it also helps with the stamina-burning archery tricks. Never thought of that. That bow is gorgeous!

Yeah, that guy needs a talking-to. Mielikki is petite! For some reason I thought she was Altmer-sized.

Yay, snowbear times two!

On the move is my favorite. I love the colors and pose, and Mielikki’s expression is so pretty. Plus what a neat location!

King Coin
I remember the drum from the other thread. It looks like she’s got a supply of the sun arrows.

I don’t think there is a good day to be an undead anything.

What an interesting glowing pattern on the floor. Aravi will get there soon.
Acadian
Wow, Mikki’s building her own orchestra to follow her around!

Negotiating with a Dunmer? He certainly looks like he’s having a bad hair day.

A Deathlord sandwiched between a sharp arrow and some angry claws – great shots!

That ruin is sporting some seriously stylin’ floor covering! I never noticed in a close up before - are Mikki’s eyes lavender/violet? They sort of look so in this shot.
SubRosa
Grits: That doesn't look good indeed when those tentacles come out of the black books! biggrin.gif

I guess that drum would be great for melee fighters. You only need one point of stamina to make a power attack, and it probably insures you always have that one. I think you need the full amount to use the archery tricks. But it still helps cut down the time you have to wait for your stamina to build back up. Too bad I can never remember to use things like that drum.

Mielikki's race is actually based off the Bretons. It is from that same 4 Elf Race mod I used as a basis for Revansch. I took its version of a Snow Elf and eflised it more, changing it to use actual elf features, and so on.

King Coin: Those are not sun arrows. They are Snow Elf arrows that I made. I took the sun arrows as a basis, de magiced them, changed the texture a bit, and made them craftable. The same with her bow.

That glowing pattern is not actually the floor. Its a magical bridge. You will see when you get there. wink.gif

Acadian: Every good hero needs their theme music after all!

That Dunmer is having some bad hair! He has one of my favorite voices though. Its a new one that added in Dragonborn.

Mielikki's eyes are lavender. The color is really brought out by the magical bridge in that pic.

I got in the mood to try something different for a while. A character who is as real world Viking authentic as possible. So mail armor, viking era swords and shields, etc... Nothing exotic at all (I know, what a stretch for me!)

The end result is Hervor

I used the Live Another Life Alternate Start mod with her, with the Left For Dead option.

She was left for dead by bandits. She still bears the scars.

Now she is a bounty hunter, tracking and killing bandits.

She has a new bow, thanks to the Chronicles of Steel mod (where her swords came from as well)
Acadian
It’s always fun to google the names of your characters.

Hervor looks great and sounds like fun! Of course, when you start with a blonde, blue-eyed lass, you’ve got my vote. happy.gif She’s got great face paint, scars and a wonderful circlet. In fact all her gear looks cool as can be!
Rohirrim
Is that the Viking armor from Immersive Armors, one of my all-time FMINGITFF?
Grits
Oh my gosh, I love her look!! My favorite of your Skyrim characters so far, no contest. Wow!! biggrin.gif
King Coin
Is the writing on her sword authentic? wink.gif Actually in the bounty hunting picture it looks less like Daedric writing.

Neat shield in the second picture. I am using a mod that distributes a bunch of new equipment to bandits and such. I am irked that they actually called some of the stuff ‘viking _____’.

Her bow looks like the hunting bow. I like the look though. Looks less rough.
SubRosa
Acadian: It is always fun coming up with names for my characters! I used to hate doing that. But ever since I started using the names of goddesses or real life or mythical people, it is like a mini-game all of its own.

How can you go wrong with a blond-haired and blue-eyed girl? I guess by not making her a wood elf! tongue.gif

Rohirrim: The Armor is from Chainmail Hauberks.

Grits: Really? That is funny, because she has the least fantasy elements to her. The irony is of course that her most conspicuous gear still comes from mods! I just wish I could have found a more authentic looking mail armor for her. But there are not many mods that add mail, so my choices were very limited.

King Coin: The writing on her sword is real Scandinavian runes. I looked them up and compared.

The shield is from Matherian Viking Shields, which adds a lot of viking shields to the game. I took out three of the shields and made my own standalone mod, replacing the vanilla hide, iron, and steel shields with them.

I like the look of that bow too. Its simple, but the wood has a nice look to it.

I made the guard helmet craftable, so Hervor now has a spangenhelm for tough situations

Face to face with a skelly

Putting down orc scum

This one looks a little rude... wink.gif
Grits
I’m sure it’s Hervor’s real-woman-in-a-magical-world aspect that appeals to me so much. Plus, blondes. smile.gif

I’m usually in favor of closed helms, but I like the open guard helm very much especially on Hervor. I also like the way most of her mail is covered. It would be a real pain to clean without an entourage or magic, so protecting the mail that protects her just looks right.

Skelly is my favorite. An awesome view of an enemy, and Hervor looks so cool and determined. I love her expression. She doesn’t have Nord Angry Face.

Beautiful shields. That’s a neat picture!

Rude, lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.