Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because Every Rose Has Its Video
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
King Coin
On the power attack: Perfect! Looks just like the dual sword one. I seriously wonder why the original one was so slow and… I’m not even sure what they were doing with the daggers.

The giant vid: At 1:42, good job getting in there while he was recovering from a big swing! Those giants really pack a punch, I’m glad Aravi hasn’t had to fight one.

Aravi uses the Lord Stone, it provides some good magical protection that she needs. I was tempted to have her try the atronach stone, but stuck with the Lord.
Grits
Love the power attack. I don't even remember what the vanilla one is. It must not be very special.

Wow, two daggers against a giant! That was great fun to watch!
Acadian
Eris is in training to be a Bloodletter – and doing darn well at it with those twin scalpels. ohmy.gif

She really was hackin’ and slashin’ on that giant’s armored shins. Wow, he hits like a . . . well, giant! He’s slow on his feet (thank the Nine) but the reach on that hammer makes it so hard duck in, hit and leap clear without getting hit! Only letting something like those logs on pallets intercept his strike seemed to help. Wow, Eris has a pair of more than daggers to get in close enough to kill that thing!

That spinning attack against the frost troll does indeed look pretty cool!
SubRosa
King Coin: I think it is the same as the dual sword power attack. It has made a huge difference. Eris literally went from struggling through her battles, to walking all over people.

Most of my characters have used either the Lord Stone or the Steed. The latter is actually useful, as it it not only adds 100 more pounds to your carryweight, but it also makes the armor you wear weightless, and removes the movement penalties from it. So it is excellent for heavy armor characters.

Grits: I was kind of leery of taking on a giant with nothing but daggers. But I had just finished watching Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick. So I was a little juiced up over what a shaven-headed maniac could do. wink.gif

Acadian: Those giants are bad news at any level. Their regular attack is that underhanded swat with their club. Those are the ones he landed on Eris, that took over half her health. The overhanded attack is their power attack. Those launch people into orbit. Seriously. No one survives that.

A short vid of Eris taking a leap of faith
Acadian
That was very cool! At first I thought she was going to try and jump some EvilKineval chasm. Then I realized she was jumping out into the water. Once she started talking to the ghost, then I figured it likely involves some quest. Like I said though, her running leap was very cool!
King Coin
Aravi saw that little ledge inviting a jump. She declined. I see your little maniac went for it!

I tried playing Baldur's Gate II and came to despise the little message that said 'this person is busy.'
Grits
Woo hoo, she did it without the Become Ethereal shout! Nice. biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I thought that a quest was in the offing too when the ghost appeared and started talking. But not. The wiki says he is supposed to give you a boost to your speechcraft, but I did not notice it happen.

King Coin: I just could not resist jumping off of that plank. I love jumping in games. I can still remember when games did not give us that option at all, so I am making up for all those lost years of playing Doom and other games where it was impossible.

Grits: She actually did it twice in a row. The first time I did it, I did not think to record it. So I went back to my save and did it all over again and recorded it.

Eris is now packing a new dagger

Many people of Skyrim have had a shave from Mehrune's Razor

A short combination of two vids showing Eris doing what she does best.
Acadian
Nice new dagger!

After the first couple throat slittings in the vid, Eris snuck up behind that heavy metal dude. I was scratching my head. Can she reach his throat? Will her dagger cut the metal? Will she simply dull it on his shin guards? Finally I decided she was probably gonna go for the butt poke instead of throat slit. I think that may be just what she did! biggrin.gif
Grits
Fun video! She hit the centurion’s off button! tongue.gif

That’s a great dagger. smile.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Maybe she did the old banana up the tailpipe trick? wink.gif

Grits: Eris hits everyone in the off button! It helps that I am using a mod that spiffs up Mehrunes Razor a bit. It makes the central part of the blade black, and has an option that lets you choose how often it kills someone straight out. I went with 15% of the time. Normally it is once in 50.5 hits, which is pretty useless (since if you hit someone 55 times, they are going to be dead anyway).

Eris had gotten too easy to play. Killing that Dwemer Centurion in one hit was an example of how the challenge was ebbing from her game. So I started thinking of trying someone else. Doing Peryite's quest with Eris got me thinking of an old idea of mine. A Dwemer ruin explorer. So I decided to run with that. I created an Argonian, because I have never played one in Skyrim before. Like the other races I have modded their powers a bit to give them 100% resistance to poison and disease, like in Oblivion. The Histskin power is something that I will never use. So far, I am having a lot of fun!

Meet Delves-The-Depths

The Creature From The Green Lagoon!

I have never had a character spend so much time underwater. You see the darndest things

Unfortunately, there is still no way to fight underwater (even with Underwater Combat checked in the Construction Set)

A short vid of Delves coming across something unexpected under the lake
Grits
Neat! How is the water so clear? Is it like that for all of your characters, or just Argonians?

How funny, aquatic necromancers!
SubRosa
QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 15 2012, 03:02 PM) *

Neat! How is the water so clear? Is it like that for all of your characters, or just Argonians?

How funny, aquatic necromancers!

The water has been like that since I went from version 1.4 to 1.6. I am guessing that is the underwater change that people were all talking about glitching on some people's games. I love it. Especially the way you can see the mountains and trees when you are near the surface and looking up.

One interesting thing I noticed, is that only the player character can drown in this game. I have seen animals like that Elk in the pic above, a bunny, and people like those necromancers stay submerged for several minutes straight, without once going up for air.
Acadian
Just the character to explore underwater! I had heard there is no underwater combat, but I'm still stunned that it is true. It is also too bad that you can't lure your foes under the surface to drown. The visibility offered below the water is great though.
King Coin
07/13
Mehrunes Razor looks cool. Looks just like it did in Oblivion. smile.gif Eris is a fitting character to wield it. I love that thieves’ guild armor on her.

Vid: She just went up that line of people! laugh.gif I wonder what the Centurion’s armor rating is at? They’ve always seemed rather fragile for a metal automation.

07/15
What a cheerful looking Argonian! happy.gif Aravi finds it difficult to swim in armor; I see this Argonian has no problem at all! That shot in the weeds is fantastic. I don’t know what to think about underwater combat. In some ways it was very silly to be swinging a sword under water in Oblivion, but then if you remove combat, then remove the slaughter fish as well. They should let you at least use unarmed while in the water.

The necromancers! laugh.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I have been meaning to try out an Argonian in Skyrim for some time now. Since they took away water-walking, they are the ideal character to go exploring the lakes and ocean.

King Coin: I think the Centurions are tougher against magic and arrows than they are against melee attacks. It seems to take forever to take them down at a distance. But once you get in close, they seem to have a glass jaw, as you noticed. I also found out yesterday that if you get really close, they cannot hit you with that steam breath attack of theirs.

I think Delves probably has an easier time swimming than walking in heavy armor. laugh.gif At least she cannot drown! I agree that swinging battleaxes or war hammers would seem silly underwater. But knives and spears work just fine IRL. So does biting and clawing. I wish the Argonians had a bite attack they could use underwater, like a crocodile.

Delves tries to camouflage herself as a Forsworn

She had made herself a new set of Dwemer duds

Putting the smack down with her new mace

Kneel before Zod!

Why is Spellbreaker inside out?

An obligatory moonlight aurora

The Riften guards do not enforce the law of gravity

Part 1 of Delves' trip to Avanchzel
Grits
Ooo, I love a mace! Nice to see From-Deepest-Fathoms alive. I usually find her dead on the dock. (Dragons.)

Awesome, Fire Runes! I’ve never used those. At first I didn’t know what Delves was doing! I like the parts where it was snowing inside. DtD looked particularly awesome in her Dwemer gear.

Wow, I love the way she uses different fire spells. She seemed a bit creeped out with the memory people. Or maybe that’s just me. blink.gif Fun video!

Delves is a great-looking Argonian. I love her head feathers. smile.gif
Acadian
No walk on water magic?!? Surely they don’t expect a girl to ask her horse to swim!

Lol, the ‘gravity’ screenshot actually looks like the guard is leaning against the nearby light pole taking a dump. . . .

I agree that the Argonians look great in Skyrim. Delves looks like a beautiful little T-Rex! happy.gif

Loved the fire traps Delves cast for those spiders.

Fun vid. Like exploring the inside of a Dwemer spaceship. The Dwarven Spheres look straight out of Star Wars.
King Coin
You know, Delves doesn’t look bad as a forsworn.

She looks even better in her full Dwemer armor though!

I don’t think I’ve seen auroras looking like that before, very pretty.

Avanchzel, Aravi did this one when she was in Riften. Aravi wanted the Riften house, someone told me to talk to an Argonian in the fishery.

I enjoyed the use of the rune spells too. I sort of forgot they were there!

The door is barred from the other side! A trap! laugh.gif

She’s going to like the reward for that quest. Aravi didn’t have much use for it though.
liliandra nadiar
Sorry, every time I see Delves in Dwemer armor, all I can think of is Earthworm Jim. *runs and hides*

Fun mission, I really like those quest dungeons that have echos/ghosts of past dungeon divers preceding you.
SubRosa
Grits: Delves is my first mace character in Skyrim. I am getting used to the slower speed. But I thought the armor piercing perk might come in handy against those Dwemer automotons. But after looking in the CS, I don't think they have armor. Instead they seem to have a damage resistance, like the Lord Stone.

Avanchezel is one of the neater dungeons becuase of how you see the memories of those people popping up as you go through it. It tells a neat, creepy story. Especially when you start coming across the bodies.

Acadian: I am not sure if they expect anyone to swim, especially since half of the water is filled with ice floes! Delves does look like she escaped from a Jurassic Park movie. Such a big improvement in them from Oblivion.

King Coin: I ignored the Fire Runes for a long time too. Ancasta used them a little, but not much. With Delves I vowed to put them more into the rotation. They make a nice one-two punch, like setting up mines beforehand in FO3.

I did not even realize there was a reward for that Avanchzel quest! I am glad you mentioned it. I went and looked at the Delves' active effects, and it does look pretty neat. Perfect for her.

liliandra nadiar: Earthworm Jim! laugh.gif I cannot argue the resemblance! biggrin.gif

The second part of Delves in Avanchzel

Delves has worked her way up to a new set of armor. I am not sure if I want to give up on the Dwemer gear yet though.
Acadian
I loved the repeating encounters with the ghosts of dungeons past. What a creative way of providing hints about the place and revealing some of its story.

Delves is a pretty good lock picker, but I’m surprised that she doesn’t use her mace for that task though. tongue.gif
King Coin
I really like the ebony armor in Skyrim, it looks amazing. It fits Kharjo perfectly. It looks a little unusual on an Argonian, but not enough to prevent me from using it. Dwemer really does look nice on her.

Those runes are very handy. You can only put one down though, right? Is there a perk to place more?

You aren’t afraid of a few sleeping metal men. Are you, Drennan?
I could tell Delves was expecting an ambush!

I thought I noticed it in the other video, but is time slowing while you block? That’s really cool!

I wonder why the Argonain man was intent on that lexicon. What did he think he was going to learn from it? Great video!
Grits
It was neat to see three Argonians during the memory scenes. Delves showed a lot of restraint with the looting. My characters often drag themselves out of Dwemer ruins loaded down with stuff they don't need, just because there's so much of it there!

Congrats on the ebony gear! The dwarven looks very nice with her coloring, though. Nice to have the choice. smile.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: I have never thought to look for a mod that might allow bashing locks open. I should go do that. It would work for a lot of characters. Delves would have loved to use a spell for that, too bad it is not possible... sad.gif

King Coin: You can only have one rune so if you cast a second one, the first vanishes.

One of the very early block perks slows time when an enemy makes a power attack. It is one of the most powerful perks in the game imho. It gives you plenty of time to shield bash them and break up their attack, or even just walk out of the way. And you only need a block of 30 to get it.

Maybe the Argonian wanted that bonus to smithing? I kind of got the feeling that somehow the lexicon was calling to the two Argonians, and that it wanted them to find it. But that just might be the result of reading too many Lovecraft stories...

Grits: I actually made a mod that lets you convert all the dwemer scrap into ingots too. Delves came out of there with about 40 ingots worth of dwemer metal as it is, so she still had quite a haul. In the end I thought the Dwarven armor looked better on Delves, so I stuck with that.

Delves was becoming a little stale, and just too easy. So meet Bendis.

She was born and raised in Windhelm. I made a house for her in the Grey Quarter, and her mother Sadri (oops, I meant Sadira).

Bendis started out as a hammer-weilder (no spear for her *sigh*)

I look at this and hear Tullius at the beginning of the game "I am going to put you down!"

Rocking out at the Candlehearth after a long day of troll-slaying.

A long vid of Bendis finding a surprise in Kagrenzel
King Coin
She’s pretty! Love her armors! On the subject of spears, there was some in the game jam. I sure hope that comes in an expansion or even an update.

The troll slaying screen is perfect! I can hear the General too! biggrin.gif

Whoa, this is a dungeon Aravi hasn’t been in. Wow that was really cool at the beginning. I got the feeling of time travel while that little sun flew around. I don’t think that’s actually what happened mind you. Falmer! I hate them! They are one of the most difficult enemies for Aravi to deal with. Looks like Bendis having trouble too.
Acadian
I haven’t seen a Dunmer in Skyrim before that I recall. She looks nice. Red hair, war stripes and eyes, and a circlet that matches the blue bits on her armor. She has nice color sense!

Doesn’t that hammer look a bit like one a big carpenter might use? I smiled at the hammer and troll shot. Bendis looks like a child wielding a carpenter’s claw hammer. tongue.gif

Woot! An underground waterfall! Those pesky falmer again. Nothin’ says lovin’ like a two handed great sword, and Bendis knows how to use hers. Her ability with a bow is, well, coming along. You know, for being a Dunmer and all. With that hefty Gloomlurker, I was hoping Bendis would coax him over the edge of that walkway. Her healing retreat however, was wise. Her second time out doing the archer vs archer dance, she did really well with her bow and footwork.
Grits
I really like her armor! Is her mom the new Sadri of Sadri’s Used Wares? I had to pass on the video, haven’t been there yet. I love the troll picture! I haven’t had a hammer-wielding character yet. Looks nice and smashy. smile.gif
SubRosa
King Coin: I was hoping to use a spear with Bendis, considering who she is named after. (Grits may have googled her already). I tried an armor mod that also came with a spear. It was a big disappointment. The spear used the same animations as a battleaxe, which had me thinking WTF? when I tried using it. That mod got deleted quick. All of the other spear mods are the same. Hopefully when/if Bethesda does add them back, they will come with new animations as well.

Acadian: The hammer is actually authentic. That is one of the things I like about the iron and steel weapons in the game. Most of them are taken from IRL examples (the iron sword is the classic Viking era sword, the iron battleaxe is a Danish War Axe, etc...

Grits: Oops, I mispelled that. Her mother's name is Sadira. I think Sadri is one of her best customers though... wink.gif I found I did not like the hammer after playing with it for a while. In the first few levels it is awesome, practically a superweapon. It will one-hit kill just about anything. But as Bendis went up levels, I found it was just too slow, and I could not anticipate the enemy's attacks fast enough to block or bash with it. So I went to the two-handed sword instead, which is much faster.

Lunch with mom

Frost Trolls are like Nazi's, I hate those guys

Is dinner almost ready?

A new set of duds for Bendis (along with a retexture mod)
King Coin
She looks funny warming her hands by the fire in full armor! laugh.gif She’s taking out a lot of trolls.

Did you have to do anything special for little flames to appear in the lamp on the table in the lunch screenshot? I was placing lamps in the CK and they didn’t look lit. Maybe it’s under ‘movable static’ but I thought I looked there.

Love the new steel plate armor. That is an excellent retexture.
mALX
Gorgeous Dunmer! Loved them all, but my fave was "Lunch with Mom" - that was Frost Troll Stew? Urk, lol.
Acadian
Yup, drinkin' her milk for Mom.

Great looking armors, both. I like the blue bits on her older armor and the designs on her new armor are lovely. I'm glad to see that Bendis is careful to color coordinate her circlets - accessories are just so important. Perhaps the red really does suit her; after all, it matches her eyes warpaint and troll blood. wink.gif
Grits
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 31 2012, 04:30 PM) *

(Grits may have googled her already).

Yep, this was the only Bendis I knew until a couple of days ago. smile.gif

Love the new armor! The circlet is very nice, but where is her horny hat?!

How is life on the gritty side of Windhelm? I've thought of shacking up with a NPC, but haven't had a character who did that yet.
SubRosa
King Coin: I did not do anything special for those lamp flames. I actually copied the interior from one of the existing Windhelm houses, and just moved all the furniture around. Take a look at some of the existing lamps, and see how they do it.

mALX: Lunch with mom was one of my favorites too. I spent a lot of time trying to find the best angle for that picture.

Acadian: I like the red cloth parts to the new armor's retexture. It compliments her hair. That is why I switched circlets. She has another circlet now too, gold with a ruby, rather than just copper and a ruby.

Grits: Well, I had never heard of that Bendis until I clicked on that link, so that makes two of us! Unfortunately the Helm of Yngol (that horned helm), has major clipping issues with her hair. I suppose I could try modding the helmet to see if I can make it remove her hair while it is worn. OTOH, her new armor comes with a helmet that looks pretty good too.

Bendis is my first Skyrim character whom I actually created a family member for and put them in the game as an NPC. It was a lot of work, but I like how it turned out. Bendis does not like life on the gritty side of Windhelm though! She wants out, and into a nice, comfy fancy home.

Anyone for Pulled Troll?

Bendis had her first meeting with the Thalmor

Taking some time to pick flowers

She finally looted up enough money to buy Hjerim (I am using a mod that lets you buy it without doing the civil war)

Now, about those decorations...
Grits
I really like Hjerim. There’s plenty of room for Stenvar and Calder to beat the crap out of each other.

Bendis’ helm is very nice! I like it much better than the closed version. Bendis is so pretty!

I love the decorating picture. She really looks like she is poring over blueprints. smile.gif
King Coin
The troll screen is cool, I like how she’s holding her sword horizontal, almost like a spear.

I think everyone gets along famously with the Thalmor.

The screen with the flowers looks so funny! She looks like she’s absolutely pissed about something.

That’s a big house! It looks like she has grand plans for all that room in the basement.
Acadian
Picking flowers wearing full armor and helm! This elf is ready for any potentially lurking foul flower nabbers! tongue.gif Seriously though, I absolutely love the water background for that flowers picture!

Eeep! Bendis has some serious decorating to do! That room must echo right now!
SubRosa
Grits: Hjerim is awfully big, and seems to have a lot of wasted space. Bendis only finally got the last of the upgrades for it last night. Now I am thinking about how to mod her mother over there from their grey quarter house. I really love the open helms mod, that makes that steel plate helmet open-faced, and all the guard helmets. I found a mod that fixes the clipping issues with the Helm of Yngol though, so Bendis has started to wear it again. With her racial power to resist cold, it gives her an 80% Frost Resistance. (Rather than the Dunmer Ancestor's Wrarth power, Bendis has a 50% resistance to Frost, just like Nords do. For some reason, her mother will not tell her who her father is. But Rolff Stone-Fist is always nice to Bendis...)

King Coin: That is one of the finishing moves for the greatsword. It is a horizontal stab forward. I just happened to catch that one at just the right second for the troll to have fallen down, and Bendis to have taken a step back, but still have her sword in striking position.

I think the Thalmor are one of the most persuasive arguments for joining the stormcloaks! laugh.gif That and the Imperials proclivity for lopping off people's heads.

Acadian: That is one big, empty space in Hjerim. Even with it decorated, it is still a barn (if you could bring your horse inside the city, there would be plenty of room).

Fried Falmer

Hanging out in the mountains

The view outside Bendis' front door.

Top of the world ma!

I wonder who left these here?

Cue the theme music from Jaws

Now how could anyone mistake Bendis for an assassin?

Poor giant, his mammoth died.
Grits
80% frost resistance, nice! That explains the jaws picture. And Nord blood might possibly explain the greatsword. biggrin.gif I love that hat! Yngol Barrow was such a disaster for me before the patches, I’ve never taken a character back there. Perhaps it’s time!

Top of the World is my favorite. So neat to see Azura from a distance, and Bendis looks great!

Acadian
Great screens. What a beautiful view of Azura and Bendis atop the snowy peaks. Brrr! Ice swimming! Aww, poor mammoth. kvright.gif
King Coin
Wow, the view outside of her front door is great! I don’t think Aravi’s been to Windhelm yet. She has the marker, but hasn’t actually been there. This screen shows that she needs to change that!

Love the sight of Azura’s shrine too. The jaws screen is really funny!

Aww… poor mammoth. Nice to see the giant’s not squishing Bendis though.
SubRosa
Grits: Her frost resistance is nothing compared to her 90% fire resistance, from her Dunmer blood, and a necklace of 40% fire resistance. Only lightning can really hurt Bendis.

Acadian: That mod that makes Azura's statue viewable from a distance is one of the best I have downloaded. Not only does it look marvelous, but it also makes navigating around that part of the map much easier. You just have to look to Azura to know the way to go.

King Coin: From a purely nuts and bolts perspective, Windhelm is one of the best cities to base a character in. There are three general merchants, a smithy, an alchemist, a court wizard, and a food seller. Most are all clustered together in the market district, and outdoors. The latter is nice, because you do not have to go in and out of a lot of buildings to go from one to another. Niranye even has an arcane enchanter behind her stall, so you do not have to go to all the way to the palace to use the court wizard's.

I downloaded the scenic carriages mod, that allows you to actually ride in the carriages between cities

Bendis cleans up the last Dark Brotherhood blood from her blade. This place is now purified

A very short vid of a strange encounter Bendis had in Eastmarch
King Coin
Do you get attacked while riding the carriage? That's a very pretty picture by the way. smile.gif

Aravi came across that door… She hasn’t figured out how to get inside yet so she can do a purification.

I had a bear do something like that… except it kept doing the walking animation. The dead bear just marched in place.
Grits
That carriage mod looks great! What a pretty sky. That picture cleaning her blade captures a job well done perfectly!

Nivoniel has moved to Windhelm. She's presently shacked up with Revyn Sadri. I imagine a doorway by that snowdrift every time she heads home. smile.gif
Acadian
I love the carriage! It looks like dear Button might have made it from Bravil to Skyrim!

Can you take out the DB in Skyrim? That would be kinda neat.

That dude in the vid seemed dead on his feet, yes?
SubRosa
King Coin: You do not get attacked while you are in the carriage. So somehow it makes everything non-aggressive. However, no one moves out of the way of it either, and when the carriage plows into someone, they go flying! Or get squished.

The only way to wipe out the DB is to start the DB questline, by talking to Aventus Aretino in Windhelm and doing a job for him first. Bendis got ticked when a DB assassin tried to kill her, so she decided to get some payback by wiping them out.

Grits: That stained glass window in the DB Sanctuary was just too cool looking to pass up taking a pic in front of it. Like you said, what better than to clean her sword in front of it to show a job well done?

Can Niv sleep in Sadri's house? I did not think you could do that without mods.

Acadian: You can take out most of the Dark Brotherhood. There are only two characters you cannot get to (I don't want to give away spoilers). It is nice though, given that their assassins tend to always come after you, they give you the chance to get some payback. I just wish you could do the same with the Thieves Guild and Raven Black-Brian. It would be nice to play a law-and-order type character and clean up Riften.

Bendis was getting stale. I tried doing the main quest with her, but just could not get very far. So I started a character who has been kicking around in my head for a while.

Shakti is a music fan

I am creating a mod that converts shouts into spells. Kyne's Peace was one of the first.

Shakti does not like Draugr

With Fus in one hand, and a sword in the other, Shakti hunts the undead

Slayage ensues

Skhakti greets the morning sun with drumsong.
liliandra nadiar
Ohhh.. such a fierce looking kitty. biggrin.gif Hope you can take this one further then your other girls. wink.gif
King Coin
Khajiit! Love her already! biggrin.gif

That's an excellent idea, turning all the shouts into spells. I'm surprised it hasn't been done already. I bet Animal Allegiance is pretty high on your list too.

The drumming screen is my favorite. Which mod added that?
Grits
Yep, Niv did a favor for Sadri, so now she’s welcome in his house. Including the bed. Of course she got his pickpocketed key taken away by some guard, so now she has to break in every night. A lot of NPCs will let you take inexpensive stuff and sleep in their homes if they like you. Jensa crashed at the boss’ place plenty of times during her Stormcloak days, and I’m still not sure how Achille got access to Mikael’s bed at the Bannered Mare. Most places have safe containers, so there are a lot of options for the vagabond. Big D was my pioneer in this area, until he met Sylgja.

Shouts as spells is such a great idea! I could do that as an imaginary “mod,” just pretend that Shouts like Aura Whisper and Kyne’s Peace are spells for my non-Dragonborn mages! Denelle has a ton of dragon souls, since we don’t unlock the occasional Words she finds. This is going to be great!! Thank you, SubRosa!! biggrin.gif

Shakti looks awesome! I love her coloring and facial markings. I think Slayage is my favorite for her ears-pinned fight expression. Drumsong is a another favorite, though. So peaceful. I really enjoyed these screenshots! smile.gif
SubRosa
liliandra nadiar: I take them all as far as they go. *shrug smiley* Some character's stories last longer than others. Some just unfortunately get all that they want too quickly, and have no more reason to keep risking their lives. And some just get so powerful, that playing them is just boring.

King Coin: I figured you would appreciate seeing another Khajiit. I think I have now played every race in the game at least once.

So far I have converted Unrelenting Force, Kyne's Peace, Animal Allegiance, and Clear Skies. I also just did Aura Whisper and Elemental Fury, but have not tested them out yet (so there is probably still more tweaking to do on those.). It is a lot more work than I first expected. The trouble is that being shouts, there are no regular spell visual and audio effects for any of them. So that all has to be added in manually. And there are over a dozen different variables with those.

The drumming pic is from Puppeteer Master. It has a lot of poses, including all the ones for playing musical instruments. I tried a mod that lets you play instruments and even use them as weapons, but it CTDs whenever I try to start the game.

Grits: My characters do favors for NPCs all the time, but I have never thought to see what that would get me from them. They just spend the night at the local inn, etc... instead of breaking into someone's house to sleep there. I guess I am too used to Oblivion, where you cannot wait or sleep when you are trespassing, and everyone immediately calls for the law as soon as you step in their door.

In a bad mood

A cat and her rat army

Shakti does her first big job for the Thieves Guild. She has to break into Goldenglow Estate, steal the contents of the safe, and burn 3 of the bee hives.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.