Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because Every Rose Has Its Video
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
Acadian
As soon as I saw P&S locate Arvak’s skull in one or your recent sets I had visions of Ghost Riders. goodjob.gif

Woot! So cool to see Persephone using a bound bow. Did you know I’m rather fond of conjured bows? wink.gif

Mazultoft! Darryl’s brother Ulfar looks great dueling with the steampunk metalhead. I hope after that centurian fell, the girls picked up Grimsever for dear Mjoll (if they hadn’t already). Luvs that dungeon! Plenty of wide open space for a sneaky archer.

Great to see Durnie in action again.

Ancestor Glade is such a pretty place!

Persephone’s new armor looks good!
SubRosa
Lopov: Serana will be earning the other keep soon too!

That low arrow of Persephone's as actually in the leg. But a little too high to turn that bandit into a guard... wink.gif

Serana is riding Arvak. I use a mod that changes his textures to an ice theme. Serana's fiery horse is provided by Convenient Horses. You can set it to automatically give your followers horses when you mount up yourself.

The shield is from Skyforge Shields. I think it has been taken down from the Nexus though.

Acadian: Arvak is my favorite horse in the Elder Scrolls games. Because you can summon him up when you want him, and he disappears when you don't need him.

Persephone found a Bound Bow spell tome in some random loot. So she decided to use it to get the spell and start using it for long distance sniping. So far it is has come in handy. But without any perks in the archery skill, it is still mostly something to play with.

P&S did pick up Grimsever while they were at Mizzenmast. I was not expecting it to be there, as Persephone had not talked to Mjoll about recovering it. I thought it would only spawn there if you started Mjoll's quest.

Mothman prophecies

Serana

Dark Stalker

Darkfall Passage

Hello there

Forgotten Vale

Skinhead

Visiting

Forgotten Vale II

Icy Lake

Lakeshore

Overlook

What could this be?

Archery

In the dark

Waterfall

Reverse grip

Splekt!

Loosed

Pincushion

ghastley
I was surprised to see in "Dark Stalker" just how effective the camo is in that weird environment.

"I used to be a hunter like you, but then I took an arrow in the mandible." ohmy.gif
haute ecole rider
I really love the two waterfall screenies, especially the first one ("Waterfall") because the coloring and the composition is so striking.

Before I looked at the "Hello There" screenie I had a flashback to the Breton/Imperial women greeting you with a perky "Hello there!" in Oblivion! biggrin.gif I have to say I like the deer much better!
Lopov
Persephone gets black eyes! Only while surrounded by moths, though.

Great shot of the dark stalker! That whole cave scenery reminds me more of Fallout than of Skyrim.

For a dark passage it's quite bright.

Persephone forgot to put her wig on?

The Forgotten Vale is in fact a place to Remember.
Acadian
Those ancestor moths know one’s true character and I’m not surprised they deemed Persephone to their liking.

The long and forced closeness with Serana through Forgotten Vale forges either love or hate toward the Daughter of Cold Harbour I reckon. Though a bit stormy at times, Buffy and Serana emerged as close friends. I bet P&S will emerge the same – a friendship forged in ice and the blood of Falmer.

In the dark is a magnificent shot of P&S!

I love the Loosed shot – glowing bow and glowing eyes!

SubRosa
ghastley: I did not even see that Vale Cat at first. It is a good thing I did not just step into the passage. I decided to take a picture first, and I was setting up the shot that is when I noticed the eyes, and then the rest of the cat.

haute ecole rider: Persephone has a lot of red in her pics because of the Absorb Health effect on her sword, and her Absorb Health spells. I liked how that contrasted with the brilliant white of the waterfall behind her as well.

Lopov: The Dark Passage was only that bright in a few areas! I found myself using Night Eye more than once to see. I love the glowing mushrooms and plant life. Thankfully they are not caused by radiation!

Hair from mods often disappears in Bethesda games when you do the right (or wrong) things. In that case it was because I was looking at Persephone through the body of the ghost. I usually see it when my character swims underwater in third person, and the camera is still above the water. Again, seeing it through the water like that makes the hair vanish and they appear bald. That happened as far back as Morrowind.

The Forgotten Vale is one of my absolute favorite places in all the ES games. It has a stark beauty. Magnificent Desolation, as Buzz Aldrin described the Moon. It is the kind of place Persephone could retreat to for a thousand years, to escape from the rest of the world.

Acadian: The only character of mine who had a problem with Serana was Revansch. But that was because Revansch had been tortured and killed by vampires and then rose from the dead to take vengeance upon them. That does not work at all with the Dawnguard questline. Since then I have approached it with characters who possess less vitriol for vampires. Thanks to that, they have all gotten along with Serana just fine. Persephone has the strongest bond with her by far, thanks to also being undead. Serana is like a sister, just like Sigrun.

Glacial Passage

Glacial Passage II

Auriel's Sanctum

Frozen

Deadwalkers

Vrythur's Throne

Thawed

Into the light

Serana

Overlook

The Army Of The Dead

If this is a consular ship, then where is the ambassador?
haute ecole rider
Loved the Glacial Passages pics. Those were beautiful shots worthy of National Geographic!

Enjoyed seeing Darryl again. Oops, Ulfur, right? My memory slips me at the moment. Still, he is my favorite Draugr Hero!

Cracked up at the Star Wars reference in the last pic! tongue.gif
Acadian
So much ice and cold! Nice that neither P nor S require a toe ring of resist frost.

Deadwalkers is such a beautiful shot of Red Eyes and Blue Eyes. happy.gif

And. . . Army of the Dead is a fabulous shot of Red Eyes and Silver Eyes.

Love that moment when Serana picks up VampGeek by the throat to choke him out! Makes ya just wanna cheer! biggrin.gif
Lopov
The Forgotten Vale is one of my absolute favorite places in all the ES games. It has a stark beauty. Magnificent Desolation, as Buzz Aldrin described the Moon. It is the kind of place Persephone could retreat to for a thousand years, to escape from the rest of the world.

I can totally imagine in a place like that. Actually I think it suits her the best of all possible locations in Skyrim. She would fit on Solstheim too, especially in Castle Karstaag.

Great screenies of the Glacial Passage and the fiery Moon over the Auriel's Sanctum. Wow!

Deadwalkers know how to look straight in the camera.

The Army of the Dead pwned Vyrthur! And brought some light to the throne in the process. I really don't recall anymore what happens with Vyrthur at the very end. Do you kill him or does he stay alive?
SubRosa
haute ecole rider: The Glacial Passage is one of my favorite parts of the Forgotten Vale. I love the interior of the glacier, with all of its cliff sides, tunnels, and underground river. It's too bad it's full of Falmer!

Darryl is indeed Ulfar now, Persephone's old pal from Alessia's army.

I have been reading Star Wars books lately, so Serana's Vader-esque treatment of Vrythur was right at the top of my mind.

Acadian: However cold it may be within the glacier, it is far colder in the grave...

I love getting the glowing eyes in the all the low light pictures. It really brings home the nature of Team Deadwalker.

I did cheer when Serana threw down on Vrythur, and showed who really had the power in their blood.

Lopov: Monument Valley is another place I can imagine Persephone whiling away the centuries (somewhere deep in Hammerfell or Elsewyr).

Vyrthur gets well and truly killed! And rarely did anyone deserve it is as much as him.

The Dawnguard assemble

Hitting the beaches

Final showdown

Auriel's Bow

Auriel's wrath

Serana earns her keep

No escape for Harkon

The end

Götterdämmerung

Dawnguard Rising

A new moon rises over a land made safe for vampires and mortals alike

Even Valerica has returned to Nirn
haute ecole rider
Really loved the new moon shot! I half-expected to see one take the other's hand as both gazed on such celestial beauty. Yup, I'm a hopeless romantic! laugh.gif
Acadian
As you know, I quite like the DG quest line. You feel like you are helping rather than being The Chosen One. Your partner Serana (who IS The Chosen One) is great and. . . best of all when the questline ends, you are not saddled with being the boss/guildmaster; instead, you can simply continue to quest for them as a knight of the DG (if you want).

Wonderful screenshots of some powerful game moments – you’ve captured them well, from the rousing peptalk to hitting the beaches to the final showdown with The Big Bad.

Serana did indeed show her worth as a temporary ‘tank’ while Persephone used the Bow of Auriel. Although Final Showdown is imposing in its own right, I confess that it is the shot Dawnguard Rising that showcases the awesomesauce that is the P&S team.

And, as Rider pointed out, the New Moon shot is sweet and poignant. happy.gif

I’m anxious to know what happens to the P&S team now that Serana’s role in saving the planet is done.
Lopov
Dawnguard in full strength and ready to attack the Volkihar Keep. While most of them stand still, the Orc just has to applaud Isran.

Bitchez hitting the beaches. Wow, an armored troll!

Great, red and bloody shots of the final fight with Serana's daddy. He looked better when he was an ordinary vampire.

Is that Harkon's skeleton who forgot to curse them all for killing him when he was still undead?

Great shot of the Moon marking the beginning of the new Era.

Valerica's back in Tamriel. Now Serana will have some company if she ever returns to her keep.
ghastley
I like the way Persephone changes her outfit when she gets inside the Castle. Got to have the right gear for the occasion, hasn't one?

That battle with Harkon is always a fun one, as he keeps flying around, transforming into bats, and generally throwing fresh summons at you when you least expect it. It's impressive that you managed to get decent screenshots with it all going on.
SubRosa
haute ecole rider: Now you have me wishing I had posed them closer so their hands could have touched!

Acadian: Serana is definitely the Chosen One in the Dawnguard questline. I loved her showdown with Vrythur and her father. I had not thought about it, I also love that it doesn't end with you being made the administrator of yet another faction. I always hated that in Oblivion and the other faction quests in Skyrim.

Lopov: That first Dawnguard pic was hard to get, because Serana kept walking back and forth. So by the time I go it, Isran's speech was ending, and they were all about to start to clapping. The Orc was just a little quicker than the others.

I thought the armored trolls were a neat idea for followers. Definitely a step up from dogs!

That is Harkon's skeleton. But he didn't have time for curses! smile.gif

ghastley: Persephone keeps her hood and cloak on when she is around mortals. They are part disguise, and also both enchanted with fortify persuasion. So they help when dealing with breathers. She takes them off when it is just her and the other undead (Serana, Harkon, etc...) Plus the helmet is enchanted to fortify her archery damage.

The Harkon battle was one of the best boss battles in Skyrim, for the reasons you mentioned. Persephone tends to chew through the other bosses in no time at all.

A Lopov pic

Ready

I modded up a new skin for Durnehviir, from Bellayche's Dragon Texture Replacer mod

Persephone teams up with another dead girl

Zephyr

Now how to get in?

Lost to the Ages

The Forgemaster

Persephone leaps into action

Hammered

Anybody don't went to get killed, better head out the back again...

Ghost in the darkness
Acadian
Heh, as soon as you said Lopov pic I knew what to expect!

Ready is very cool – a great shot of Persephone, her elegant blade and old Blue Eyes.

Wow, Durnie looks spectacular – no longer like a second-hand dragon you might find at the thrift store.

Another dead girl! I love Katria and her quest!

Yikes, the Forgemaster! But the bigger they are the harder they fall (my little elf likes that saying).

Ghost in the darkness is very neat. I like the sideways glance Persephone gives us.
haute ecole rider
Whut Ser Paladin said.

But I'd like to mention that I love the "Anybody who doesn't want to get killed . . . " shot the best. It really showcases Persephone's deadliness. I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley - unless she's an ally!
Lopov
A classic Lopov shot, love it! Persephone captured in all her pallor and seriousness.

Not only retextured Durnehviir looks great, the whole screenshot of him flying above the Reach is stunning, my favorite from this set. After a Lopov pic of course.

Persphone enjoys in a company of dead girls, and Katria is another good choice. With Zephyr in her hands she'll now take Katria on a truly last adventure of her "life".

Despite its size, the Forgemaster still didn't impress Persephone so she hammered it down.

Beware, there's a ghost in Markarth...
SubRosa
Acadian: Durnehviir is a lot better with his new skin. Though I still keep forgetting to summon him!

Katria and the Aetherial Forge quest was great. I just wish the final reward was better. Most of my characters don't have a use for any of the three items you can choose from. Persephone is one of the few to use one, but only because I found a mod that makes the crown invisible, and lets her continue to wear it with her hood.

The Forgemaster was actually very easy. Two hits from Persephone and he was dead.

haute ecole rider: I love those "Anyone don't want to get killed..." pics too. Skyrim has some good "I'm on a killing spree" facial expressions! laugh.gif

Lopov: I knew that you of all people would appreciate the classic Lopov pic! biggrin.gif

Persephone always fits in best among the dead. So nice of Bethesda to provide a few that we can team up with!

The Iron Chef

Persephone comes to the Pirate Haven

Persephone leaves the Pirate Haven

Dark of the Moon

Krosis meets Durnehviir
Lopov
Winner of Skyrim master chef competition! laugh.gif Today's speciality: grilled bones.

I remember that Pirate Haven, it's a quest for the EE trading company, right?

The place looks worse than Helgen when Persephone finished her mission.

Krosis definitely didn't expect to get pwned by one of his own "kind".
Acadian
Old news: I know what you mean about forgetting to summon Durnie. Like you, I really liked Katria and her quest. I always got the Aetherium Crown and gave it to Mjoll; she was big enough to wear it in style.

Iron Chef Darryl whipping up some Draugr Bone Stew!

Bad day to be a pirate!

Dark moon is a fabulous shot.

Yay! Persephone remembered to summon Durnie to help with Krosis!
SubRosa
Lopov: The Pirate Haven is indeed from the East Empire Company quest that starts in Windhelm.

I thought it was wonderful irony to fight a Dragon Priest with a Dragon!

Acadian: Maybe it is Dead Drop Soup that he is cooking up?

Dark Moon was weird, with the moon being all black like that. I don't know if it is a bug, but it sure looked neat.

I will avenge you

Broken Star

Starside

Avenger

Cleansing

Face to face

Lost his head

A Star Reforged
ghastley
I like the look of determination you caught in Avenger. Do you have any expression "poses" or is that just what the game gives you?
haute ecole rider
Awesome shots! This quest remains one of my favorite Daedric quests, just because of Azura's history in the TES games. And because times of transitions (such as dawn and dusk) are my favorite times . . .

Love Persephone's armor in these shots. It is beautiful!
Acadian
Great shots! Inside the Star truly looks like a place that Persephone could love.

Violent justice for he who would defile the Mistress of Twilight's Star!

I join Rider in very much enjoying Azura and her quests. After all, she is Buffy's godmother and this is how my elf sees Azura: 45 second vid happy.gif
Lopov
Ice-cold Avenger attacks with fire!

If the first screenshot was taken in the Mojave, Persephone's fallen friend would be a victim of the Legion.

Avenge is revenge best served headless.

Is the outfit of the Dunmeri lady in the final screenshot vanilla? I don't recognize it.

EDIT: It's probably added by the Dragonborn. IIRC the expansion alters a few outfits of people in Skyrim too, not just on Solstheim.
SubRosa
ghastley: That is the vanilla facial expression in Avenger. I do not use any animation replacers.

haute ecole rider: Azura is my favorite Daedra (though considering the others, that is not difficult to achieve...). I think the inside of Azura's Star is one of the most inventive and interesting places in the Elder Scrolls games.

Acadian: Azura's Star would be a cool home for a character! Not necessarily the star itself, but a Fortress of Solitude using the same meshes and textures would be awesome.

Lopov: Persephojave killed quite a few members of the Legion... smile.gif

Areana's outfit is from Opulent Outfits a texture replacer for the standard mage robes. It makes all my mages look spiffier.

Loviatar has come to plague Skyrim

Her dwarven robo-slave

A light snack

What is this about the Hall of the Dead?

Feasting hall

The main course

Grilled Priest

bon a petit
Acadian
Uh oh. Skyrim’s in trouble now! Welcome to Loviatar – her outfit looks great.

Love the idea of dwarven construct summons!

‘A light snack’ - Forsworn! They’re not just for breakfast anymore! I see Lovie’s right hand is starting with the good bits.

I bet it is kind of fun to do that (normally yucky) people-eating quest that would not interest most characters.
Lopov
A hearty and bloody welcome to Loviatar! It's good to have her "back".

Love the decorations on inner sides of her gloves.

She has her own multi-legged slave.

Bon appetit, Loviatar! She put her hand quite deep in that corpse. laugh.gif

Grilled ones taste better, Rattler approves. And so does Namira obviously.
SubRosa
Acadian: I wonder how many people Loviatar can eat, and still keep her Very Good Karma! Oh wait, Skyrim doesn't have that.

The Dwarven Spider makes a good summon - like the boars and wolves in Oblivion - it is low enough to the ground to make it easy to shoot over its head at the enemies it is blocking.

That was a my very first time doing the Namira quest. I suspect Loviatar will give me the opportunity to try many new things in Skyland.

Lopov: The Gourmet is in Skyrim! evillol.gif

I went with the Raven Witch Armor over the Witch Battle Armor because the Raven outfit has much richer decorations and intricate designs on it. It is a 4k resolution texture, and it shows.

Loviatar is digging deeply into Skyrim's entrails... All she wants is a good meal! laugh.gif

Now the big question is, will The Hobo make his way to Skyrim? biggrin.gif

Ugh, mutton. Some people have no taste...

No suicide note on this troll

"Perhaps you would like a sip of my nightshade tea?"

By the green light of poison

I can release you, pretty Melka

Loviatar lurks in twilight

Loviatar has a new lair, right next to the exit of the Markarth Ruins and the Hall of the Dead

Breathe in that sweet poison

Bottoms up

The water still needs work. Maybe I can turn it green somehow?

If she could get that blasted powered armor working again!

Enchanting

The bedroom

Making some brain stew
Acadian
Karma, heck; I wonder how many people she can eat and still maintain her girlish figure. tongue.gif

How funny about the troll under the bridge! I guess every game’s gotta have one.

Nice effects on her mask in ‘light of poison’.

Melka is probably safe. Too boney.

Bottoms up. I must confess the shot was not what I hoped for. wink.gif

Lovie’s new house looks fabulicious. goodjob.gif
Lopov
Lopov: The Gourmet is in Skyrim! evillol.gif

I bet that Loviatar's book about cooking would sell more copies than the Gourmet's.

Now the big question is, will The Hobo make his way to Skyrim? biggrin.gif

Now that his favorite superstar left the Capital wasteland, chances are he will follow in her footsteps. But probably not so soon. wink.gif

Great opening screen and the appropriate caption! laugh.gif biggrin.gif

I hope she didn't eat M'aiq. She might get his fur between her teeth, probably tough to get out.

She looks absolutely terrifying and awesome in the Melka shot.

Now I know of which item her mask reminds me - the White Glove Society mask from the Mojave! And they're also cannibals.

Great home Loviatar has! Is it your work?

Green water would make Loviatar feel like in Potomac. laugh.gif

I see she likes gargoyles.

Brain stew ohmy.gif laugh.gif How about spice it up with some fresh ribs (on her left)?

Once again, her home really looks great.
SubRosa
Acadian: Loviatar peels of those pounds with her Doom Metal Yoga routines!

I was wondering if the troll would have a suicide note like the sad troll in Oblivion. But no such luck. Still, somebody from the development team put in a nice easter egg for use ES alumni!

You are right, Melka was too bony! Turns out the cannibalism perk won't let Lovie eat Hagravens. sad.gif

Lopov: I think Maiq is essential, so Loviatar didn't try to eat him. She did offer him a nice cup of hemlock though... biggrin.gif

Loviatar's house is from Rayek's End. I cut out half the interior, leaving just the actual house part, and moved it to Markarth. I did some tweaking inside too, replacing the ferns with poison bloom, deathbell, and nigthshade plants. I added in the gargoyles. They were originally Dibella statues by the pool, and the Imperial dragon symbol by the forge. There were a few other statues I replaced with the Namira shrine mesh too. I even found a way to make the water green: by adding in green lights within it. The end result was perfect for a dark mage.

Loviatar by moonlight

Loviatar investigates the Forsworn Consipacy

Investigating comes with some tasty perks!

Lovi in her Witch Cloak

Loviatar meets Madanach

He pays the price for his lack of vision

Loviatar eats Madanach

Afterward she paid a midnight visit to Thonar Silverblood

Apology accepted, Captain Needa...
Lopov
I added in the gargoyles. They were originally Dibella statues by the pool, and the Imperial dragon symbol by the forge. There were a few other statues I replaced with the Namira shrine mesh too.

As evil as can be. laugh.gif

Looks like she'll do more than just investigate the Forsworn Constipation, I mean conspiracy.

I KNEW that she's going to feast on the slain.

Maybe she could use her witch cloak as an apron when making stews. laugh.gif

She looks good in her prisoner clothes as well but it's not the Loviatar we know and love.

Madanach stood no chance with his senile cataract.

Tell us, Lovi, how does old flesh taste?

Madanach for main meal and Thonar for dessert. At this rate, Markarth's soon going to become a ghost town.

Acadian
Great shots as Iron Chef Skyrim eats her way across the province - one body at a time. So far, I quite approve of her victims. I hope she doesn't start eating Motormouth, Sausage-maiden or Bre of the Bad Hair. That would make for a sad paladin. tongue.gif

Oh, and if hags are too boney, there's hope that wood elves are too small to bother with. biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Lopov: I think it may have been the Forsworn Runs by the time Loviatar was done!

Loviatar needs her black to look like herself. She is way too classy for those prisoner rags.

The old meat is stale, and chewy. But disease does improve the flavor. Loviatar prefers her meat young, supple, and spiced with corruption.

Acadian: Loviatar is the Red Chef of Markarth! laugh.gif

I bought Fallout 4 a few days ago, and after giving it a spin with a test character, I am ready to dive in.

Say hello to Hecate (who is not wearing her glasses because the game won't let me give her any yet)

Good thing Hecate signed up for the Vault

Last Light

Make the elevator go faster!

Home sweet vault

Escaping Vault 111

Geared for Wasteland adventure
Lopov
She looks good in pre-war clothes too but the black armor is like it's been made for her.
Acadian
With Shi having paved the way, it is nice to welcome Hecate to FO4. She looks fabulicious and certainly resembles her prior incarnation. Your game/graphics and especially the sky look wonderful - although I understand from your reviews that mods play a role in that.

Love the ponytail (of course) and she does indeed look very sleek and ready for business in that last shot.
SubRosa
Lopov: As far as I can tell F4 does not have Recon Armor. Or much black armor at all. Most things seem to be brown. So I had to hunt a little for mods to find something that looked similar to her old black recon armor.

Acadian: I did not really change the daytime sky much at all, except to disable to godray effect. I think the vanilla daytime sky looks really good. The night sky is the most different, with a new moon and star field.

I could not find her signature ponytail in any mods. Thankfully Ponytail Hairstyles has migrated from Skyrim to the Commonwealth, with a lot more hair styles.

No one is prepared for this future

Lining up a shot with her Mk 14

Bloatfly go boom

Guns and Coffee

Fixin' up some vittles

The future still has cats

and dogs
Acadian
What a wild billboard!

Is that a pipgirl she’s got on?

Kewl rifle.

Love the Starbuckshot coffee sticker. laugh.gif

Is that summon Jerric stew she’s making?

Aww, so nice there are cats and dogs – both look great.
Lopov
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 26 2016, 06:17 PM) *

In the first pic both of them could meow but in the second pic only one could bark.
SubRosa
Acadian: It is still a Pipboy, but I am working on that!

I thought the Starbucks sticker was a fun little surprise. That is one of the things I love about modded items. You never know what people are going to do with them. Plus of course, they are often higher quality than the vanilla items.

I think it is Mole Rat Chunks that Hecate was making. So that probably is a Summon Jerric potion!

Lopov: The Fallout games have always had dogs. But the cats are a new and welcome edition to F4!

Hecate has unleashed the beast

Now entering Concord

Hecate has a Raider in her sights

Time for the big gurl armor

The quick way down from the roof

Hecate is here to chew bubblegum and kick ass

...And she's all out of bubblegum

Raider spaghetti

The dragon awakes

He does not like Raiders either

Except perhaps for lunch

He does not like Hecate either

Dragonslayer

Last one standing

Hecate leads Garvey and company to safety

Acadian
Hecate is cutting her own swath across Boston.

Big gurl powered bionic armor!

That is so neat how the barrels on her minigun are smokin’ red hot.

That dragon thing is one ugly mothe- er, monster (inspired by Arnold’s line in The Predator).

Hecate took down that dragon with nary a shout.
Lopov
Almost all raiders are missing their heads. Looks like that's what Hecate aims for despite her current weapon wasn't a sniper rifle. Old habits die hard.
SubRosa
Acadian: The powered armor was fun. It was really underwhelming in FO3 and NV. But they really get it right in F4. It is like being superhuman. Bullets just bounce off, and you can actually fight hand to hand with the Deathclaw. In fact, you have to.

I thought it was neat the minigun barrels turned red with heat as well. Until the blasted thing overheated on me and would not fire. Something that happens all to quickly. It is really not a very good weapon, since it cannot sustain its fire for very long. sad.gif I spent as much time bashing the Deathclaw with the minigun as I did shooting it.

There may not have been a shout, but I guarantee there was plenty of yelling and cursing! laugh.gif I do love the Deathclaws in the FO universe. They are such awesome monsters.

Lopov: The Raiders are missing almost everything! It is too hard to really aim for a specific body part with the minigun. But it does disassemble people really well. Until it overheats...

Not even the cat picture could calm these two

Boston skyline

Zoomed out

Hecate protects herself

Moonlight

Corvega Factory at night

Highway signs

Protectron
Lopov
Just like Hecate protected herself when ordered to, I hope she didn't open the Protectron during the operation.
Acadian
Those miniguns can be problematic. Ours (GAU-2B) were mounted in helicopters which helped carry the, well, helicopter load of ammo required. One trigger put our 2K rounds/min; both triggers put out 4K rounds per min. Every 5th round was a tracer so it was literally a stream of orange tracer flame. And keeping the 6 barrels from overheating required discipline.

I love all the skyline pics, although I confess that Hecate’s adorable behind steals the show in all of them. wink.gif

Hecate’s wearing a body condom to protect herself!

Yay, Robbie the Robot!
SubRosa
Lopov: She did not open that particular Protectron. But she has opened a few other ones since!

Acadian: Hecate is making sure to protect herself, in every way!

The Postman

Flamingo

Radiation Storm

Morning in the Commonwealth

Cat Man

Hecate aims to serve up a few more

Hello

Goodbye

Fire
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.