Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Because Every Rose Has Its Video
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > Fan Art
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 6 2015, 08:21 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

Jaden looks beautiful in her Egyptian looking outfit against her blue skin; and the light sabers just enhance the whole scene!

After your comment response up there, I'm digging through my son's room and pull out those Star Wars movies again, it is time to refresh my memory on a couple things, lol. (if I can find them, that is. His room looks like a war took place in there).

Great shots!

SubRosa
ghastley: I had forgotten that those head-tails were called lekku!

Acadian: Most Jedi are so bland in their brown robes. They need to let the Fashion Force flow through them...

mALX: I really liked the options they gave you to customize your character in Jedi Academy. There was not a lot to choose from, but what they had looked good.

I started playing Jedi Outcast, with a little mod to change the player character (on the right)

You can actually destroy the glass computer screens in this game

I am also still playing Kotor 1

Say hello to the Krayt Dragon

Veleda and company orbit what should be a familiar planet to those who have watched the Star Wars movies

The Dark Lord revealed!
mALX

I love the graphic detail they gave to the faces; but I'm so wowed out by the Tomb Raider graphics right now that it isn't getting a fair comparison, lol.

That is awesome that you can shoot out the computer screens though! I must admit to wanting to do that in Fallout a few times!

I like the Monitor Lizard looking beast, is he friendly?

Really glad you said something here, truthfully my first thought was that it was the Red Sun of Krypton! laugh.gif

I thought I noticed this on the first shot, am sure now = the game gives great face graphics, but not as good on the clothing. But at least the faces look great!

These are great shots, I love the diversity of the games you play, you have introduced me to a bunch of new and different games I never would have thought to look at if you hadn't shown them to me on here! Really interesting to see the different games in action! My favorite of these so far is the Rome Wars one, I got wrapped up in that one!

Acadian
Great shots, SubRosa, and it is always fun to see what games you are playing. Has Persephone made it to Jeditopia yet?

The games look good although, after seeing modern games, the lack of. . . clutter is noticeable.
SubRosa
mALX: That new Tomb Raider game does look really impressive. The very first Tomb Raider game is still my favorite though. I don't like the way the new games don't allow you to save anywhere you want, but instead only at certain checkpoints. sad.gif

That big lizard was most unfriendly! But I was able to team up with a hunter and kill it with some mines. It was guarding one of the main plot points. It made me realize something that now kind of disappoints me about the whole Star Wars universe. Jedi Knights are always killing animals like Rancors and Gundarks, instead of using the Force to somehow charm or frighten them away. The Witches of Dathomir used their powers to tame the Rancors on their planet. But the Jedi would rather kill them. *sigh*

Acadian: The lack of clutter objects is one of the big things you see in all older games. Not just in objects you can interact with, but even static things built into the background. Come to think of it, not even the older games are that way. The first Mass Effect game was like that too. There was no junk laying around. Everything was pristine and neat. You had a room on your space ship that was all yours. But you literally could not do anything with it. No decorating, not moving stuff around. Everything was static. It was pointless to even have that room.

Tonight I went from Quake II to Never Alone Arctic Collection. It is a really cute game, basically a simple side-scroller, with a lot of cultural insight into the Iñupiaq people.

You play Nuna and her arctic fox sidekick (you can switch between either, and there is a co-op mode for two players)

Both are adorable wub.gif

Snowing

I love the spirits that come to Nuna's aid
Acadian
Yay, another girl traveling with an arctic fox! You are right - they both are adorable. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 14 2015, 09:19 PM) *

mALX: That new Tomb Raider game does look really impressive. The very first Tomb Raider game is still my favorite though. I don't like the way the new games don't allow you to save anywhere you want, but instead only at certain checkpoints. sad.gif

That big lizard was most unfriendly! But I was able to team up with a hunter and kill it with some mines. It was guarding one of the main plot points. It made me realize something that now kind of disappoints me about the whole Star Wars universe. Jedi Knights are always killing animals like Rancors and Gundarks, instead of using the Force to somehow charm or frighten them away. The Witches of Dathomir used their powers to tame the Rancors on their planet. But the Jedi would rather kill them. *sigh*

Tonight I went from Quake II to Never Alone Arctic Collection. It is a really cute game, basically a simple side-scroller, with a lot of cultural insight into the Iñupiaq people.

You play Nuna and her arctic fox sidekick (you can switch between either, and there is a co-op mode for two players)

Both are adorable wub.gif

Snowing

I love the spirits that come to Nuna's aid

I plan to look at the article you linked to about the early Tomb Raider games; just haven't gotten to it yet. But I am very interested in learning more!

Isn't that funny that they added the ability to charm beasts but didn't give it to the player somehow! I think I would prefer to be able to enact some kind of truce between my character and certain beasts than to have to slaughter them all. Really enjoyed the ability to do that with your mods, it made a huge difference to me in my game world. There will always be some beasts that can't be tamed, but when one is regal or revered like a monitor lizard, you kind of don't want to kill it and wish there were some ancient secret of creating a truce to live beside them without either bringing harm to the other. (unlike the "Bear Man" or Jane Goodall who just thought they had an insight with them that didn't exist, rollinglaugh.gif )

This game looks adorable! like a little Eskimo and his Husky pup - I love it! The fact that it helps you to learn the culture I find fascinating! It was my long-term dream to see video games that were tools to teach children things like Math, Algebra, History, proper English; etc. and see them available in libraries and schools - how quickly and how early children would learn heavy concepts if they were introduced in a fun game! So I am instantly bowled over by this game, and then the characters look adorable too. Awesome!

The spirit aid - very cool, lol. This is awesome, how do you find these games?

SubRosa
Acadian: Never Alone is a very simple game in terms of controls and what you can actually do. But it is very rewarding.

mALX: I remember when there were learning games like you mentioned. Math Blaster, The Magic Schoolbus, Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego, etc... Now it is just a new Call of Halo game every year.

Back to Kotor, Veleda and Carth in the cockpit of the Ebon Hawk

The team gathers in the common room of the Ebon Hawk

The Saviors of the Republic

I have also been playing some Quake II

The Quake2XP graphics and lighting mod gives you a third person option

Sneaking up on a Strogg
Acadian
I've never played any of the Star Wars nor Quake games. It is fun to get a peek at them through your lens. biggrin.gif Gosh, those Kotor characters look fabulous! goodjob.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Nov 20 2015, 07:44 PM) *

mALX: I remember when there were learning games like you mentioned. Math Blaster, The Magic Schoolbus, Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego, etc... Now it is just a new Call of Halo game every year.

Back to Kotor, Veleda and Carth in the cockpit of the Ebon Hawk

The team gathers in the common room of the Ebon Hawk

The Saviors of the Republic

I have also been playing some Quake II

The Quake2XP graphics and lighting mod gives you a third person option

Sneaking up on a Strogg

I actually Loved "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego," used to play it and "Fraction Fever" with my children when they were younger.

This game does look fun! The Ebon Hawk looks Awesome inside. Oh, I like that 3rd person option, but ... is she bleeding?

The Saviors = D'aaaaw, is that a Wookiee?

Sneaking up on Stroggs - man, they look dangerous! Urk!

Awesome shots!

SubRosa
I have moved on to Kotor 2, and after several restarts, I settled into a character to try to do the entire game with.

Darth Sion (if you could not guess, he's one of the bad guys wink.gif)

Visas - proof the Dark Side has lip gloss!

Our heroine Brigantia

A hammerhead ship

Brigantia and her boys

Bao-Dur doing acrobatics
Acadian
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 2 2015, 05:42 PM) *
Eeep! It's Serana with a light saber! biggrin.gif

So nice to see you enjoying another game, and that you've been able to create a character for this one that suits you. Good luck to Brigantia! smile.gif
mirocu
I do like seeing Quake II again. Keep em coming, Rosa goodjob.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 2 2015, 08:42 PM) *

Wait, you said that you started a new character ... but which screen shows your new character? Is she Visas?

I got a kick out of the "hammerhead ship," and it does kind of remind me of a hammerhead shark laugh.gif

The combat looks to be a little closer in on this game, I like that a lot better (for my eyesight too, lol).

Great shots!

Lopov
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 3 2015, 02:42 AM) *
So that's where Jiub from Morrowind ended up. laugh.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Sadly, Visas is not as cool as Serana. I wish...

mirocu: It looks like I am quaked out for now. sad.gif Maybe next year when the new Doom game comes out...

mALX: Brigantia is the new character. Visas and Darth Sion are NPCs.

I looked up that ship in the Wookiepedia, and it turns out it is actually called the Hammerhead class cruiser! laugh.gif

Lopov: Juib went from killing Cliffracers to killing Jedi! laugh.gif

Mandalore is now part of Brigantia's team

A big brawl. The white rings are shots from sonic guns. The glowing white particles behind Brigantia are the aftermath of her Force Jump, which instantly propelled her across the battlefield just a second before.

The team hatches plans in the Ebon Hawk
Acadian
Good for Brigantia. Finally got herself a dude with some armor. tongue.gif Oh how neat that she's learned Whirlwind Sprint Force Jump! Cool ship, cool bridge - so should make for some cool plans. smile.gif
Lopov
What is doing that guy behind Mandalore? Praying? laugh.gif

Quite a scene of that showdown. Is that how you actually see combat or did you rotate camera round with something like "tfc 1" command? tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 6 2015, 05:58 PM) *

Oh, isn't that funny that you nicknamed it and it was accurate !!! laugh.gif

Ooh, out and about in a town? Is there loot in the crates like those in the background of the Mandalore screen? And, is Mandalore the one kneeling?

Oh, that about to start combat screen is Awesome! Those spells that vault the enemy into my face always scare the heck out of me when it happens (when the enemy does it to me); so it really must be a great benefit for the Player in battle! It looks cool as heck, so does the sonic gun rings.

ESO has that "Force Leap" spell, but so far I've avoided taking it because I've been trying to fight ranged whenever possible - but it is a very effective move, doesn't give the enemy time to get a shot in on you before you are in his face, lol.

Which makes me wonder = do you have to repair your armor/weapons in this game?

The dialogue in the planning room at Ebon Hawk had me in hysterics!

These screens above any so far have made me want to play this game, lol. I like the idea of being able to get out and explore around like that.

Great shots!!!

SubRosa
Acadian: I love the Mandalorian Armor. I wish there was a game that allowed you to play as a Mandalorian, just for the cool outfits! laugh.gif

Lopov: The guy on his knees behind Mandalore is actually dead. The game engine is a little slow, and sometimes the corpses don't fall down right away.

All these pics are exactly how the game plays. There is a command console, but no commands like a free camera, or to change the camera distance, or hide the hud. sad.gif

mALX: It took me a long time to come to think of those ships as Hammerheads. The entire first time I played it years ago I never even made that leap at all. I just thought they were Screwdriver Ships back then. It was just a few weeks ago I imagined one sideways, and realized would look just like a hammerhead shark.

Mandalore is the one in the cool armor. He's the leader of the Mandalorians. It's from a mod, that changes the armor of the Mandalorians in the game to the same style as worn by Jango and Boba Fett in the Star Wars movies. I think that looks much better than the vanilla Mandalorian armor from the game.

The Force Leap is really cool in the Kotor games. It almost instantly puts you across the map, and looks really cool for that split second it takes to get there. Your character actually does a flip in mid-air as they leap.

There is no armor or weapon repair in these games. There are some options to upgrade your gear with improvements. The system is pretty basic in Kotor 1, and gets really fleshed out in Kotor 2 - with tons more new options.

The Kotor games are fun. But they are not open worlds like a Bethesda game. There are only a certain number of places you can visit, and you have to visit them and advance the game's plot in them. The only real freedom is that you can choose the order in which you do some of them, and which side quests you want to do, and how you do them (there is a basic good/evil choice to most of the quests).

Mandalorian Super-commandos board The Ravager

Another pic of Mandalore

Visas and Brigantia in action

Double whammy

More lightsaber action
Acadian
Great action shots. That Mandalore's helmet looks really cool. The wide eye visor slit reminds me of the robodude from the old movie 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'. tongue.gif
Acadian
A Borg with a ponytail! I love her look! Um, I guess she's not a vegetarian then? tongue.gif

Very neat lair you've got set up for Lovie!
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 8 2015, 07:48 PM) *

mALX: It took me a long time to come to think of those ships as Hammerheads. The entire first time I played it years ago I never even made that leap at all. I just thought they were Screwdriver Ships back then. It was just a few weeks ago I imagined one sideways, and realized would look just like a hammerhead shark.

Mandalore is the one in the cool armor. He's the leader of the Mandalorians. It's from a mod, that changes the armor of the Mandalorians in the game to the same style as worn by Jango and Boba Fett in the Star Wars movies. I think that looks much better than the vanilla Mandalorian armor from the game.

The Force Leap is really cool in the Kotor games. It almost instantly puts you across the map, and looks really cool for that split second it takes to get there. Your character actually does a flip in mid-air as they leap.

There is no armor or weapon repair in these games. There are some options to upgrade your gear with improvements. The system is pretty basic in Kotor 1, and gets really fleshed out in Kotor 2 - with tons more new options.

The Kotor games are fun. But they are not open worlds like a Bethesda game. There are only a certain number of places you can visit, and you have to visit them and advance the game's plot in them. The only real freedom is that you can choose the order in which you do some of them, and which side quests you want to do, and how you do them (there is a basic good/evil choice to most of the quests).

Mandalorian Super-commandos board The Ravager

Another pic of Mandalore

Visas and Brigantia in action

Double whammy

More lightsaber action

OMG, I missed this one! Urk, I am so sorry!!! Feel free to smack me remind me if I am late getting here when you have updated; the way things are going in RL, I don't even remember my own name lately.

Bold = So either way it was some kind of tool ship? laugh.gif

Gaaaah, you should know better than mentioning Boba Fett; backpacks; or jets around me! rollinglaugh.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ5eLK_QKMc

Oh, this really tells me a lot about the game, thank you so much!

Wow, this first shot is amazing! Did your gun cause those flames?

Man, this is some great battle shots! I love this, and it was the same in Fallout 3 - when in a big battle like this; I like the battlefield to look like all hell is breaking loose - It looks like this game does even better than Fallout 3 at blowing up the scene !!! Awesome shots !!!!

Is your character the pretty redhead in the gorgeous armor? She looks Awesome! I like how she is just standing watching the fight, lol.
Oh no, wait - you are Brigantia, so who is the redhead?

Man, that pinheaded guy with the red-marked head is freaky looking!

Wow, the redhead jumped in to fight in that last shot, I see her sword! Is she on Brigantia's side? I hope so, her light saber is lighting up the whole area !!!

These shots are fantastic!!!!

I'm really sorry again for missing these - and Thank You, THANK YOU so much for the Banished game! I've been having a blast with it! My current build is in year 12/winter - not having trouble yet, but Ijust noticed a bunch of them are over 70 years old, the rest are over 55 except for 4 in their 30's and one 7 year old child. Urk. So I do see issues in the future unless I open a tavern or something to lube them up so they will start procreating.

I did finally lose one member, but it was from old age; not disease/freezing/starving/etc. I've learned a few things too, so if I have to start over, I'll do better next time.

Thank you again for it, I love it!

mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 13 2015, 06:16 PM) *

I know where Loviatar is!

"On the prowl" - they look like they are moving in sync! laugh.gif

Ooh, she has nice hair! But more than the gun, I'm in love with this armor! The white gauntlet and black armor with the maroon trim and awesome belt - that armor is what I want to know what mod it is!!!! Awesome!

Very nice looking ash pile! Is she a ghoul? You said Lich, can you go into more detail? What is her back story?

Okay, Loviatar has got a bit of cannibalism going on, rollinglaugh.gif

Really glad they didn't show anything gross on her eating that, WHEW!!!

Oh, cool lair !!!

Oh, it is a good sized place! In this screen, Loviatar looks more like a half android half human whose face was damaged in the blast - kind of like how Yul Brynner's face did in West World!

Oh, her hair is great!!!! And that armor is spectacular!!! Do I have that armor? Is it in your set of items you gave me? I haven't seen it, but I'll look back through!!!

You did a great job on this lair and keeping a theme going with the decor! Oh, I love those navy wall cots, they fit in the smallest place and don't take up much space at all.

Urk, there goes my spaghetti dinner! laugh.gif

Oooh, nice pose! I really have to write down some of those and test them out! = I did, but can't find the sheet. So I have to do it again.

Great shots!!! And now that you are back in the Wasteland, I might come back too, spend some time with Misa for a little while. I left her hanging somewhere in the Wasteland, but I can't remember where, lol.

SubRosa
Acadian: Loviatar is definitely not a vegan Nine of Seven!

mALX: Loviatar was originally going to be a pure undead character, like Persephone. I am using the same Deadwalker race mod for her that I used for Persephone. But when I started playing her I realized that technically she is still alive. She is just a form of life that never existed before. At least not before the holocaust.

She is a mad scientist, who injected herself with her own home-made Immortality Serum. Maybe it is called The Promethean Serum. It mutated her, so that she can only survive upon corruption and toxicity. She cannot eat normal food anymore, instead she can only subsist on human flesh (or blood). She cannot drink purified water either, but can drink the irradiated stuff just fine. She cannot breathe pure air. Instead she has to wear a gas mask that pumps toxic air into her lungs.

On the plus side she is immune from radiation (I am now using a mod that allows you to bump the max resistance up to 100%) and poisons.

I was originally thinking she was a relatively young person, born after the Great War same as everyone else. But now I am thinking she was alive before the Great War, and turned herself into a semi-undead back then. Perhaps she was a member of Big MT out west?

Loviatar basks in the glow of her victim (one of the EVE mod's new effects)

Loviatar listens to Mr. Burke's proposition

An up close look at her Magneto-Laser Pistol

Burn Baby Burn

Momma had a baby, and the head popped off!

Air freshener
Lopov
Uh oh, Loviatar will finish the job from before the war in Megaton.

Great shots of her gun at work.

In the last shot she looks positioned like a ghoul or a trog from the Pitt.
Acadian
Nice shots of Loviatar. I know I likened her to a Borg last time. . . but now I'm sort of thinking she has kind of a Darth Viatar thing going. I can imagine her breathing with that device makes her sound Vaderesque. biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Lopov: Loviatar has made Megaton live up to its name... devilsmile.gif

The last pose in the perched position is from Sari D's Pose Pack. I think I have a link to it in the Fallout Mods topic. It is good for sitting on top of things like roofs or planes.

Acadian: Darth Loviatar! She is going to turn the wasteland to the dark side. Which come to think of it, is not such a big task... laugh.gif

Good? I will have to do something about that...

Maybe this bomb will help

Loviatar meets The Emperor

Darth Burke looks on while Loviatar activates the bomb

Booom!

Bigger boom!

All that remains of Megaton is the mushroom cloud

I reloaded and tried again during the day

I think it looks better in the sunlight

Rising smoke

That took care of that pesky karma

First sight of the ruins of Megaton

Loviatar surveys her handiwork

Finally, she can take her mask off and breathe the toxic air

Loviatar enjoys the nice weather

The sole survivor of Megaton

Acadian
Hee! Yup, nuking a city should fix that karma thing right up!

Wow, the ‘Emperor’ is one well-dressed dude!

The night explosion was impressive, but as soon as I saw your first day shot of it I thought the same as you- surprisingly it looks even more impressive during the day!

Darth Lovader unmasked! Gosh, she’s a looker! happy.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Turns out nuclear weapons are the key to managing your karma. Who would have guessed! biggrin.gif

The Emperor is actually Allistair Tenpenny, the richest man in the Capital Wasteland. He owns a high rise tower that only the hoity toity are allowed to live in.

I always spend a lot of time working on my character's faces. Even when you never see them!

Apparently someone blew Megaton up!

Being that this is the Wattz Magneto Laser, and will melt your head clean off, you have to ask yourself one question. Do I feel Lucky?

One of the most spectacular critical hit effects from EVE

Next the implosion

and finally the explosion

Loviatar is trying out a laser rifle
Acadian
Wonder who could have blown Megaton up? whistling.gif

Very appropriate Dirty Harry line!

I love Loviatar's eye appliances - the look, color, detail are very impressive, especially when she's sighting down the barrel of a 'shark with freaking laser beams on its head' big girl gun! tongue.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Dirty Harry is what popped in my head when I was taking that shot. I am tempted to pull that out and watch it again. It is a classic.

Loviatar's headgear is from This mod, which sort of complements the same author's Colossus Tesla Armor. I think the headgear would look good on an elven archer, assuming she ever took the time away from Bravil...

In the light

The Revolution ends now

Relaxing in the toxic waste

Regulators!

Lucky Harith and his bodyguard coming out of the river? (I don't know what happened to his brahmin)

Loviatar 'rescues' a Super Mutant captive

Trying on a suit of armor at one of the museums

Loviatar enslaves a new robo-thrall

Her robo-slave proves useful moments later
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 15 2015, 01:34 PM) *

Acadian: Loviatar is definitely not a vegan Nine of Seven!

mALX: Loviatar was originally going to be a pure undead character, like Persephone. I am using the same Deadwalker race mod for her that I used for Persephone. But when I started playing her I realized that technically she is still alive. She is just a form of life that never existed before. At least not before the holocaust.

She is a mad scientist, who injected herself with her own home-made Immortality Serum. Maybe it is called The Promethean Serum. It mutated her, so that she can only survive upon corruption and toxicity. She cannot eat normal food anymore, instead she can only subsist on human flesh (or blood). She cannot drink purified water either, but can drink the irradiated stuff just fine. She cannot breathe pure air. Instead she has to wear a gas mask that pumps toxic air into her lungs.

On the plus side she is immune from radiation (I am now using a mod that allows you to bump the max resistance up to 100%) and poisons.

I was originally thinking she was a relatively young person, born after the Great War same as everyone else. But now I am thinking she was alive before the Great War, and turned herself into a semi-undead back then. Perhaps she was a member of Big MT out west?

Loviatar basks in the glow of her victim (one of the EVE mod's new effects)

Loviatar listens to Mr. Burke's proposition

An up close look at her Magneto-Laser Pistol

Burn Baby Burn

Momma had a baby, and the head popped off!

Air freshener

I am so sorry it took so long to get to these, I've been kind of indisposed

this week, trying to catch up now.

OMG, how did you get the rad resist up to 100% ???? I have not been able to

get it past 85%.

Holy Cow, why is he glowing red?

Uh oh, talking to Mr. Burke! I know what this means!!!! I absolutely LOVE that armor and her hair!

How strange how the lasers are coming out of the gun above it!!!

Man, that dog is on fire !!! Hot Dog!!!

Oh, is this that slaver fight you told about on another thread? I was in hysterics hearing about that fight!

I guess the last shot is showing she isn't taking any rad damage? I thought it would still show - oh wait, you probably have that turned off for screens?

Now, is that the eyebot you buy from the robot peddler? I've never been able to get that one, I think your karma has to be a certain way, can't remember why I couldn't get him.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 16 2015, 10:58 AM) *

Lopov: Loviatar has made Megaton live up to its name... devilsmile.gif

The last pose in the perched position is from Sari D's Pose Pack. I think I have a link to it in the Fallout Mods topic. It is good for sitting on top of things like roofs or planes.

Acadian: Darth Loviatar! She is going to turn the wasteland to the dark side. Which come to think of it, is not such a big task... laugh.gif

Good? I will have to do something about that...

Maybe this bomb will help

Loviatar meets The Emperor

Darth Burke looks on while Loviatar activates the bomb

Booom!

Bigger boom!

All that remains of Megaton is the mushroom cloud

I reloaded and tried again during the day

I think it looks better in the sunlight

Rising smoke

That took care of that pesky karma

First sight of the ruins of Megaton

Loviatar surveys her handiwork

Finally, she can take her mask off and breathe the toxic air

Loviatar enjoys the nice weather

The sole survivor of Megaton

OMG, how is she having good karma while eating corpses? Gaaaaaah! panic.gif

Uh oh, is she rigging the bomb or disabling it?

Oh no, she is with Tenpenny! I see big trouble for Megaton! (of course, I already read your post on another thread, so I know what she does already, lol ).

This screen is the first time I can almost see her face; she looks very pretty! And Burke comes out to watch! Where is Tenpenny for this? I thought he'd stay and watch!

Holy Cow, nice explosion!

Ooh, the mushroom cloud! - oh, and look at the far reaching waves of destruction going off in both directions!!!

And another explosion in daylight! (I know why, lol).

I have to disagree with your favorite on these; in the nighttime one the far reaching damage was so much clearer and more visible to see.

Well, now your karma seems more in line with Loviatar, lol.

OMG, is this approaching Megaton? Holy Crap!

OH! She is immune to the radiation, so she can walk into the site! Holy Cow !!!!!! I'm dying to know ... Hey wait, did she remember to loot the Megaton armory before blowing the place up? Or get the Bobblehead or prewar and skill books? The holotapes?

Oh, she is very pretty with the rebreather off! And sitting amongst the radiated site, that is Awesome !!!! I want to see a screen of her in front of Vault 87 too, lol.

Oh, she still has her eyebot! So karma can't have anything to do with this one!

BWAAHAA!!! Moira !!!!!

Great shots, I have never seen you have a character like this!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 18 2015, 08:26 AM) *

Acadian: Turns out nuclear weapons are the key to managing your karma. Who would have guessed! biggrin.gif

The Emperor is actually Allistair Tenpenny, the richest man in the Capital Wasteland. He owns a high rise tower that only the hoity toity are allowed to live in.

I always spend a lot of time working on my character's faces. Even when you never see them!

Apparently someone blew Megaton up!

Being that this is the Wattz Magneto Laser, and will melt your head clean off, you have to ask yourself one question. Do I feel Lucky?

One of the most spectacular critical hit effects from EVE

Next the implosion

and finally the explosion

Loviatar is trying out a laser rifle

Oh cool, some new dialogue!!!

Oh boy, Fairfax!

I don't remember ever being up on a building ledge like that, but it makes for a great shot!

What a cool afterglow! That has to be that mod you highlighted a week or so back! Awesome!

Well now, where is that underground tunnel? Won't the eyebot die in a tunnel?

Great shots !!!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 19 2015, 07:37 PM) *

Acadian: Dirty Harry is what popped in my head when I was taking that shot. I am tempted to pull that out and watch it again. It is a classic.

Loviatar's headgear is from This mod, which sort of complements the same author's Colossus Tesla Armor. I think the headgear would look good on an elven archer, assuming she ever took the time away from Bravil...

In the light

The Revolution ends now

Relaxing in the toxic waste

Regulators!

Lucky Harith and his bodyguard coming out of the river? (I don't know what happened to his brahmin)

Loviatar 'rescues' a Super Mutant captive

Trying on a suit of armor at one of the museums

Loviatar enslaves a new robo-thrall

Her robo-slave proves useful moments later

I don't know why I'm not recognizing this place, especially with that "Revolution starts here" sign - it should ring a bell, but it isn't. embarrased.gif

But what a fantastic picture of Loviatar; she is beautiful, and the setting just makes that shot so much more poignant! I'm wondering, does she even hear the "tickety-tickety" of the Geiger counter?

Oh crap! The Regulators! Misa always works for them; but one time - she had done something wrong without realizing how low it knocked her karma down (killed Vance and the Family and robbed everything not nailed down from their lair) - and she had stepped outside of a place and got attacked by 3 in regulator coats.

It was a shock when she saw who it was. She Was expecting Talon Company, but it was the Regulators, her own people! She couldn't bring herself to kill them, so darted back inside the building and waited; then crept back out using a stealthboy.

That hit hard, like being a cop and having your co-workers coming to arrest you or something. It was awful! She hurried to Rivet City and spent every penny she had in donations to Saint Monica's Church; and was like "WHEW!" when her karma went back up.

She waited quite a while before going back to the Regulator headquarters unsure of what her reception would be, but since her karma was cleared, they paid her for her work with no problems.

So I don't know if any of your characters ever took the Regulator perk or not, if so - did you feel strange when they came after Loviatar?

This new dialogue really has me curious to try an evil character again! I don't remember seeing dialogue differences in the one 360 game I played evil just to get the achievements - and I think it is because I played neutral right up until the achievement was about to be turning over and then quick did some evil stuff to get my karma down before leveling up. So I never really actually played an evil character long enough to see dialogue differences.

Who is that? He looks familiar, but ... can't place him! OMG, is it Lucky Harith? Who is that old man in the water? And how is he not being radiated? Dying to know the setup on this shot!

GAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She killed the wasteland captive? Urk. verysad.gif

Ah, she has the Samurai armor! Did she give it to herself via the console or has she been to Mothership Zeta without showing us?

Wait, is that smoke coming off her as she releases the robot to check tickets?

Urk, those super mutants are so ugly! Urgh! Do they have mods that allow you to play as one? (Not that I would, but it would be interesting to see how they were recieved trying to do the main questline, lol ).

Your characters always have such a good story behind them, and the shots help tell their tale and illustrate it! Great shots!

Oh, so it isn't the rebreather? Wow, I do like that mod armor/headgear!

Acadian
‘In the light’ is a beautiful shot. I’m still loving her eye sighting device.

Somebody started a subway revolution? Well, looks like Lovie’s gonna end it.

Ahh, inhale that toxic air!

Wow, that museum armor looks great – quite Samuraiesque.

Woot! Love those Robbie the Robots!
SubRosa
mALX: Loviatar's eyebot is from Project ED-E. I mentioned him in the Fallout Mod forum a while ago. This was my first time trying him out. He vanished a while ago. I think he got killed after being separated.

Tenpenny was there to watch the atomic bomb explosion. He is just off screen. I couldn't fit everyone, and the bomb, on the screen.

The Revolution pic is from the Warrington Tunnels. It is from when Loviatar went to kill Roy Phillips and his crew.

The geiger counter doesn't make a sound when your rad resistance is up to 100%. I have to guess when I am in irradiated areas, either from memory or by toxic waste barrels.

She actually released the Wasteland Captive. I clicked on release by mistake. Then I immediately fired, so Loviatar shot him. Oops. But I think she still got good karma for freeing him! She might do that with every captive she finds now...

Acadian: My guess is that Loviatar fills her gasmask with something like homemade chlorine gas - just mix a little bleach and ammonia and presto, instant death (seriously, if anyone reading is tempted to try it, don't, you will die). So it is nice to pull the mask off and breathe in some fresh, new poisonous scents. If she was an Oblivion character, she could have a nightshade garden.

Loviatar traded in her pistol for a laser rifle

Kidding around

Nukalurk!

A close up of her rifle (the texture is from the EVE mod - I stopped using the mod, but kept its new texture for the rifle)

Loviatar takes a Nuka break

Blasting away

Fried nukalurk
Acadian
Heh, perhaps she could get Jerric to fill up her gas mask for her with some of his natural nordic byproducts that Abiene and Lil are always complaining about. biggrin.gif

Loviatar's new big girl gun looks good, and she's not wasting any time breaking it in!
mALX

Holy Cow, what a rifle! That thing is Awesome!

HA! I've tried to play on the gym stuff too, lol.

MMMMMMMM!!!!! Nukalurk meat!!!! (slurp slurp, drool drool).

Really fantastic textures on that rifle, I'm glad you kept them!

Ooh,I never thought of drinking that when going through that flooded area! Does it give you the same active effects as Nuka Cola Quantum or does it just give you the radiated water effect?

Now, is this shot when you still had the EVE mod active? Because that laser shot looks huge! I love it!

Oh yeah, Loviatar won't have to go home and cook this Nukalurk meat, she can eat it right now, it is most def cooked, laugh.gif

Great shots !!!

SubRosa
Acadian: The laser rifle also has a really deep, heavy booming sound thanks to to the EVE mod, which I appropriated into a standalone mod for it - along with the mesh and texture.

mALX: Unfortunately the nuka lurk meat is a bit too, wholesome for Loviatar. Now the Raider she found up in the offices was another story, not to mention Goalie Ledoux and the rest of the Raider hockey team... Mmmm, mmmm tasty! devilsmile.gif

Welcome to Big Town

Loviatar has a fondness for mushroom clouds

Old Glory

Nom nom nom

A superhero smackdown

The ants won this round

But it was Loviatar who inherited the throne in the end
Acadian
More great pix!

Love the robots!

At least Loviatar's not letting her victims go to waste (urp).

Gee, I hope she didn't take out any of Antagonizer's pals! biggrin.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: The Big Town quest Loviatar did allows you to activate two robots for the town's defense, if you have a high enough Science skill. Of course she has a 100.

Loviatar has never been one to pass up a good meal!

You don't see this every day, not even in the Wasteland

Uh oh, a strange energy beam has hold of Loviatar!

It pulls her from the Earth

This does not look good...

Turning the tables

I just thought this was a neat machine
Acadian
Wow, Space Dwemer! But they're no match for Loviatar. Hmm, what do they taste like? whistling.gif
Lopov
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 26 2015, 11:53 PM) *
But in the end all it matters, is the taste, right? laugh.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: The aliens taste... Out of this world! laugh.gif

Lopov: I had to create a mod in order to cannibalize the aliens. Even though I already made an FO3 version of the Ghastely Scavenger perk from NV, which allows you to eat mutants and feral ghouls. It turns out that the aliens are classified as mutants, and the alien abominations as feral ghouls. But that perk still doesn't work on them. In order to make my Interstellar Diner perk work, I had to go by a Form List I created, and filled with all the alien entries. But there are still some aliens I cannot eat. I don't know why not, as I literally copied every entry with the word 'alien' in its name.

Now, what button to push?

The aliens eat this stuff?

Much tastier!

What does that do?

Loviatar has left Terra Firma a long way behind

This dlc is filled with neat gizmos

If Jerric was a Fallout character...

Looks like it's the maid's century off

Loviatar has a new robo-minion

The aliens recovered their downed recon ship

They also have an older space ship on board
Acadian
What a shock to the system to see a new SubRosa avatar on your posts! My first impression was the Antagonizer, but now I think it is more likely some Star Wars-inspired bounty huntress or such?

Nice screenies here -
- Hmm, so I'm guessing the Mothership Zeta DLC for FO3?
- Which button? The one that says ‘Go’ of course!
- Ahah! The pot calling the kettle black disparaging the culinary preferences of aliens? laugh.gif
- Eeep! Remember the golden rule: If you don’t know what it is, don’t [bleep] with it! Of course that doesn’t apply to curious elves and, apparently, bionic maneaters. whistling.gif
- I see she found the Go button.
- Yay! A new robo-pal!
- Hey, isn’t that the crashed ship she found that originally led to her being sucked up into space?
- Your last shot is gorgeous! the old space capsule, Loviatar, her pose. . . all of it! happy.gif
SubRosa
Acadian: Close, my new forum avatar is Sabine Wren. She a member of the Rebel Alliance, from Star Wars Rebels.

That is indeed the Mothership Zeta dlc. It is not one I often use, since it is so otherworldly. But it has grown on me. It works well for a science character like Loviatar.

That is indeed the crashed recon ship with the busted out canopy. At some point the aliens must have brought it up into their hangar. I thought that was a neat touch.

I just loved that old Mercury capsule. I though it was a wonderful nod to the Rocket Men of the 60's.

Rihanae: Now I am looking forward to the FO4 versions of mods like Children of the Wasteland and Shojo - that allow you to play children!

Lopov: That filthy section of the ship was the Waste Disposal area. That was a fun area, with the interactions you can get with Sally about the wonderful smell you've discovered.

There are a number of places in MZ where you can active robots. They are normally locked away in these round slinky-like things. If you mouseover them, you can active them, and they will follow you around and fight your enemies. Most of them are in the Robot Repair Center (naturally), but there are more scattered around.

Winter Wolf: Loviatar has a discerning palette, and worms are definitely not on the menu! laugh.gif

Just what every girl wants

Ice Cream!

Loviatar gets some backup from the US Army

The ship is filled with these cryotubes

Spacing out

Now she has a laser minigun!

Brain food

More cool alien gizmos

A fresh robo-servitor

At the Death Ray's controls

Come and meet...

...My little friend

Loviatar storms the Bridge

Interstellar diplomacy

Here comes another alien ship

Ship to ship

A view from First Officer Sally's station as the second alien ship blows up

Captain Loviatar looks on

Back on Earth, but keep watching the skies!
Acadian
Aww, a dwemer pony! IPB Image

Frozen aliensicles! Yum!

Cryotubes. . . are those like snack boxes for Loviatar?

Does Lovie have a sexual preference at meal time? wink.gif

More big gurl gunz!

That robodude is not as cute as the Robbie ones. tongue.gif

Captain Loviatar of the Starship Zeta - very neat!

Back on earth – so does that complete the DLC’s questline?

SubRosa
Acadian: Loviatar will have to remember to go back to the Mothership for some cryosnacks later... wink.gif

That finishes out Mothership Zeta. It is basically one big dungeon crawl. There is not much to do there once it is done. Though you can travel back, and even use it as a home, since there is a bed and workbench.

Loviatar has armored up

It smells like a Hobo slept here...

Vault 87

Nice to get a breath of freshly irradiated air

The locals are not friendly

Relaxing by the front door

Eat laser!

Wasteland deregulation
Acadian
Wow, nice armor she has there! smile.gif

Loved the reference to our pal, Hobo. happy.gif

I got a chuckle out of what Loviatar translates as the ‘Safe to breath here’ sign. laugh.gif

‘Locals’ is a great action shot! goodjob.gif

Deregulating the Regulators. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Dec 24 2015, 03:16 PM) *

Acadian: The laser rifle also has a really deep, heavy booming sound thanks to to the EVE mod, which I appropriated into a standalone mod for it - along with the mesh and texture.

mALX: Unfortunately the nuka lurk meat is a bit too, wholesome for Loviatar. Now the Raider she found up in the offices was another story, not to mention Goalie Ledoux and the rest of the Raider hockey team... Mmmm, mmmm tasty! devilsmile.gif

Welcome to Big Town

Loviatar has a fondness for mushroom clouds

Old Glory

Nom nom nom

A superhero smackdown

The ants won this round

But it was Loviatar who inherited the throne in the end

I'm so sorry it has taken so long to comment; I have been having issues opening pictures and vids for some reason. Might be an adware/spyware issue.

Oh man, I hope you got a screen of Goalie Ledoux's dinner bell invitation, lol.

Oh, she fixed the robots! That is what I usually do, but it is the first time I've seen you do it! I'm guessing Loviatar might have struggled with temptation standing too close to flesh with a gun in hand? laugh.gif

Did the residents of Big Town treat her any different due to her being an "evil" character?

HOLY COW! Was that just a car exploding? She isn't shooting the Fat Man, so ... ? Awesome explosion !!!!!!

Oooh, I do not recognize this lounge she is in!

Urk, she is eating a ghoul ... bleah ... urgh ... gaaaaah *Urp*

BWAAHAA! Canterbury Commons!

Geez, the Mechanist's armor looks like George W's when he landed that plan on the flight deck during the "Shock and Awe" campaign! laugh.gif

Yeah, well the Antagonist's throne needs some updating, if I'm chosing one or the other for a lair I'll take the Mechanist's lair hands down every time! Love his place!

Great shots!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.