Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Are You Today?
Chorrol.com > Elder Scrolls Games > Oblivion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jun 24 2015, 05:50 AM) *

Yesterday as Lothran went the Gold from Anvil to Skingrad he got from Journeyman to Master in the Blunt arts! Actually this is the second time this happens. During a long period he only used swords and thus his skills with maces and axes faded a bit. It was quite fun to see a skill message again! biggrin.gif

So he´s in Skingrad now, on his way to Bravil and possibly Shivering Isles even though he sworn never to return. I think he needs a real adventure again wink.gif

I always level up sneak doing the Nirnroot quest, lol.

Callidus Thorn
QUOTE(mALX @ Jun 25 2015, 08:34 PM) *

Your writing is wonderful! Don't ever let self doubt in, it creates those writer's blocks that kills your inspirations. It will block you from seeing how good you really are; and will keep you from becoming how good you can be.

Hug_emoticon.gif

I could never figure out what it was that kept me from loving it; because I liked everything about it. Maybe it was that first Oblivion game I played when my son left Lucien Lachance's body in there. That may have tainted me liking it, lol.

That incident it what caused me to buy my own 360 and my own Oblivion game, because my son and I were playing on the same game back then. I started playing and found that dead body in the bedroom, it was awful! I couldn't sleep in there, or get him out through a door. His body did not spawn out of the game, either.

At first I sat him up against the dresser on the other side of the room and covered him with stuff; but that looked awful and I couldn't sleep in the same room with his body. Then I dragged it into the alchemy garden and stuffed it down into the lava in the Oblivion part of the garden.

Heh, dead assassins are terrible for the decor laugh.gif That'd definitely put me off a place.

But I very much like the tower itself, the thought behind everything they put into that tower. I just stopped liking living in it, lol.

Whereas I have to stop myself setting up every character I create in it laugh.gif

Anyway, Orvas has been busy. He harvested everything he could in the alchemy garden at Frostcrag Spire, then teleported to the Imperial City, glaring at the mages standing around in the atrium of the Arcane University as he left. Now he's wondering how he's going to get together the 15,000 septims he's going to need to restore the Spire, especially since he spent most of what he'd gathered together on some necessary shopping. He did a little exploring of the Imperial City isle, after hearing a couple of merchants talking about "outlaws, highwaymen, and mercenary bands who've decided that robbing caravans pays better than guarding them", which led him to Dzonot cave.

Which he ended up leaving in disgust, because the residents were able to afford locks beyond his ability to open. While he'd been picking up some new spells in the Imperial City he'd been given the rundown on how the Mages Guild handles the sale of spells, so he set off for Cheydinhal. He stopped off at Fort Empire, where an imp attacked him, so he cleared the place out. He didn't get much in the way of loot, the only noteworthy item was a spell tome for a novice level absorb magic spell. He's not sure yet if he'll learn it or not.

Orvas hated the fort, it made his skin crawl. Back in Vvardenfell, he'd been inside an Ancestral Tomb once, and this fort had the same feel. Despite the creatures that now lived in it, the building itself was dead, a dusty tomb. Orvas could taste it on the stale air, feel it in the gritty dust that clung to the walls, and hear it in the echoes of leathery wings flapping in the dark, dull and flat.

The darkness was total, too much for his novice level light spell to have any real effect on. A torch would serve no better, not in this oppressive gloom. Hearing was of more use to Orvas than sight, but though he heard the sounds of wings moving closer, the direction was lost among the echoes.

A lightning bolt burst from the blackness, striking Orvas in the right side of his chest, staggering him, the brightness of it driving needles into his eyes, now used to the prevalent gloom. Fighting to keep his iron armour from toppling him, he closed his eyes, of no use in the darkness, now overlaid with random splotches of colour. He cast a spell of detect life, and a vibrant silhouette of an imp coalesced in his mind's eye. He oriented on it, and hurled three flares in quick succession, causing the imp's wings to flap spastically as it panicked in the grip of the magical flames for the brief moments before it expired.

One down, who knew how many to go...

Once he got to Cheydinhal he bought some more spells, leaving him flat broke. He barely had enough for a room and a meal that night. On the way back he cleared out a vampire nest that he'd been pointed to by the Cheydinhal guildhall's alchemist. Not much in the way of loot, but he got a steel cuirass out of it, and a couple more black and burgundy outfits, so important for someone living at Frostcrag Spire.
Acadian
The adventures of Orvas continue. It was dear friend Leydenne over at the BethSoft forums who years ago offered to me her favorite money maker for mages: Soul trap rats and crabs, get some junk apparel and enchant away with crap enchantments to sell. tongue.gif

I think Frostcrag is a wonderful place and DLC, but it has always been too lonely for my elf who'd rather hang out in the girls' dorm of the University. That said, we normally work it in as the home of a reclusive wizard friend of some sort - then visit when in the area.

Good to see you enjoying Orvas' game. smile.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Jun 26 2015, 12:18 PM) *

Your writing is wonderful! Don't ever let self doubt in, it creates those writer's blocks that kills your inspirations. It will block you from seeing how good you really are; and will keep you from becoming how good you can be.

Hug_emoticon.gif

Heh, dead assassins are terrible for the decor laugh.gif That'd definitely put me off a place.

laugh.gif You aren't kidding! I had a pile of junk on top of him, and would come back in the room and his foot would be sticking out, or the pile of stuff would be strewn around him - like he had moved around while I was gone - freaked me completely out! And it was my very first game ever in the Elder Scrolls, I had no idea what might happen - had never seen a game even close to it before, lol.

Renee
There ya go, Callidus, flat broke in Cyrodiil. Nothing could be finer, or funner, in my opinion.

QUOTE(mirocu @ Jun 24 2015, 05:50 AM) *

Yesterday as Lothran went the Gold from Anvil to Skingrad he got from Journeyman to Master in the Blunt arts! Actually this is the second time this happens. During a long period he only used swords and thus his skills with maces and axes faded a bit.

His Blunt skill went down? I bet you don't have a mod to make this happen (right?) so is this yet another vanilla mechanic I'm not familiar with?
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 28 2015, 03:10 AM) *

His Blunt skill went down? I bet you don't have a mod to make this happen (right?) so is this yet another vanilla mechanic I'm not familiar with?

Yeah, the vanilla mechanic called console use to manually alter the skill tongue.gif laugh.gif
Renee
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jun 28 2015, 10:11 AM) *

Yeah, the vanilla mechanic called console use to manually alter the skill tongue.gif laugh.gif

Makes sense. We had this in our tablegames long ago. Characters who didn't use certain skills for a long time would not be as good at those skills. They could even get to the point that they completely unlearned stuff.

mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jun 28 2015, 10:11 AM) *

QUOTE(Renee @ Jun 28 2015, 03:10 AM) *

On the 360 or Playstation you can make a spell that damages a skill temporarily targeting yourself - cast it right before talking to a trainer in that skill and you can boost your training in that skill quicker. It is kind of like an accelerated form of grinding.

mirocu
"I promised myself never to return. I swore! And yet... here I am once again..."

The white-haired Dunmer had been all the way down in Anvil, but the Isles had found him. And it called for him. Last time he was there was several years ago and upon coming back to Cyrodiil he knew he never wanted to return. Well, turns out even a Warlock can be wrong.

As he stands on the shore to one of the many lakes in Dementia, the desire to adventure has filled his entire body, mind and soul. Once again he´s out to explore. Once again he´s in the Shivering Isles!
Acadian
Yay for Lothie in the SI! It is indeed great fun to adventure there. Dementia is so foggy and mysterious and Mania has such beautiful night skies!
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jun 29 2015, 10:57 AM) *

"I promised myself never to return. I swore! And yet... here I am once again..."

The white-haired Dunmer had been all the way down in Anvil, but the Isles had found him. And it called for him. Last time he was there was several years ago and upon coming back to Cyrodiil he knew he never wanted to return. Well, turns out even a Warlock can be wrong.

As he stands on the shore to one of the many lakes in Dementia, the desire to adventure has filled his entire body, mind and soul. Once again he´s out to explore. Once again he´s in the Shivering Isles!

WOO HOO !!!! Lothran vs Jiggylag!!!

Lopov
I thought we'll never see Lothran in the Isles again. smile.gif What is this hood he's wearing?
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 1 2015, 09:51 AM) *

I thought we'll never see Lothran in the Isles again. smile.gif

Me neither! blink.gif

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 1 2015, 09:51 AM) *

What is this hood he's wearing?

It fortifies his Intelligence by 10 points. He thought it might be a good idea to wear it whilst visiting an island of madness.... biggrin.gif
Lopov
I'm a big fan of hoods, that's why I like Lothie wearing one.

And a wise enchantment, fir for the Isles. wink.gif
Grits
Very nice picture of Lothran! I'm also a fan of hoods. When one is not wearing my favorite closed helm, of course. tongue.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 1 2015, 08:58 AM) *

It fortifies his Intelligence by 10 points. He thought it might be a good idea to wear it whilst visiting an island of madness.... biggrin.gif

Great idea!

mirocu
The hood proved useful. After a battle today with a few Zealots his Intelligence took some damage, but thanks to his hood it remained over 100 smile.gif

He also found the Dagger of Friendship. Despite having been to the Isles at least three times before, he didn´t find it until now. Proves he´s still has a lot to discover!
Lopov
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 8 2015, 09:42 PM) *
He also found the Dagger of Friendship. Despite having been to the Isles at least three times before, he didn´t find it until now. Proves he´s still has a lot to discover!
Neat find, Vion found it too but since it's his secondary weapon, he hasn't used it yet.

About the hood - I didn't know that Lothran is so intelligent. bigsmile.gif
SubRosa
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 8 2015, 03:42 PM) *

The hood proved useful. After a battle today with a few Zealots his Intelligence took some damage,

I watched a Transformers movie yesterday, and had the same problem... wink.gif
mALX

The hood proved useful. After a battle today with a few Zealots his Intelligence took some damage, but thanks to his hood it remained over 100 smile.gif

That dagger - I usually find 3 of every time I play the Isles. The one I have trouble with is the amber shaped like Sheo. I've only found that amber shaped like Sheo ONE time since 2006! And I didn't know about the quest to find it at the time, either sold it or something - didn't have it anymore when I found that quest!

It was down in that place you fight your twin, and I have scoured that place since (and every other amber lode site) since - never found it again.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 8 2015, 03:57 PM) *

The hood proved useful. After a battle today with a few Zealots his Intelligence took some damage,

rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 8 2015, 03:50 PM) *

About the hood - I didn't know that Lothran is so intelligent. bigsmile.gif

"Ooooooh!" laugh.gif

Callidus Thorn
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 8 2015, 08:57 PM) *

Clearly you weren't watching the original biggrin.gif

Anyway, got the urge to play a Nightblade, but didn't have a character ready, so I dug out the Staff of Worms and called for volunteers. Gideon Draconis was the first one out of his virtual grave, so he got the job. He used to be a Spellsword, but if the tutorial was anything to go by he'll get the hang of being a Nightblade soon enough.

Gideon by candlelight

Gideon

After four attempts at getting his face right, all of which came out pretty much the same as this somehow, I finally took the hint that this is what Gideon looks like.

SubRosa
Gideon is looking good. I have never been able to make a good-looking male character in Oblivion.

QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Jul 9 2015, 04:34 PM) *

I never watched the original animated show. I still remember "Robots In Disguise" from the commercials though. biggrin.gif I actually did enjoy the Michael Bay's first Transformer movie. I would not call it especially good. But it was funny, Megan Fox is easy to look at, and I went in with very low expectations. The other movies are well... not as funny, and even low expectations only go so far. I do think it is cool that they kept same voice actor doing Optimus Prime that did him in the old tv show though. That was a nice nod.
Callidus Thorn
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 9 2015, 10:02 PM) *

Gideon is looking good. I have never been able to make a good-looking male character in Oblivion.

I never watched the original animated show. I still remember "Robots In Disguise" from the commercials though. biggrin.gif I actually did enjoy the Michael Bay's first Transformer movie. I would not call it especially good. But it was funny, Megan Fox is easy to look at, and I went in with very low expectations. The other movies are well... not as funny, and even low expectations only go so far. I do think it is cool that they kept same voice actor doing Optimus Prime that did him in the old tv show though. That was a nice nod.

Heh, I've got all four original seasons and the original movie on dvd, they're awesome. If I'm honest, I actually like the Michael Bay Transformers films. Not for the story, but the eye candy's good. And I love seeing the transformation sequences and the Transformers going hand-to-hand. Everything else is pretty meh. Except for Ironhide. He was awesome. And Alan Tudyk was hilarious in the third one. And Optimus Prime, of course, was just fantastic biggrin.gif
mALX

Anyway, got the urge to play a Nightblade, but didn't have a character ready, so I dug out the Staff of Worms and called for volunteers. Gideon Draconis was the first one out of his virtual grave, so he got the job. He used to be a Spellsword, but if the tutorial was anything to go by he'll get the hang of being a Nightblade soon enough.

Gideon by candlelight

Gideon

After four attempts at getting his face right, all of which came out pretty much the same as this somehow, I finally took the hint that this is what Gideon looks like.

Wow, he looks so sweet and innocent in the second screen, but in the candlelight one - a bit wily! Amazing what a bit of lighting can change!

Callidus Thorn
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 9 2015, 10:14 PM) *

Gideon by candlelight

Gideon

Wow, he looks so sweet and innocent in the second screen, but in the candlelight one - a bit wily! Amazing what a bit of lighting can change!

That's one of the reasons I always take my characters to Rindir's Staffs to take their intro pics, gives me both kinds of light without having to go anywhere else.
Renee
Gideon looks amazing, CT. Wow, that's a vanilla male? Good job.

And what a great picture of Lothran in Shivering Isles. My favorite kinda weather too!

mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 9 2015, 02:54 AM) *

That dagger - I usually find 3 of every time I play the Isles. The one I have trouble with is the amber shaped like Sheo. I've only found that amber shaped like Sheo ONE time since 2006! And I didn't know about the quest to find it at the time, either sold it or something - didn't have it anymore when I found that quest!

During his first visit, Lothran unfortunately gave away some stuff to the museum, including the amber I think. Had he found them today he would have kept it all to his collection biggrin.gif
Lopov
Isn't Lothran some sort of a thief? ph34r.gif A master thief even? emot-ninja1.gif Well, then it shouldn't be a problem to "acquire" some items from the Museum for his collection. Come on, mirocoo, it would be fun and you could write about it too. hubbahubba.gif

@Mr Callidus Thorn - wow, Gideon really looks great! Another proof that you can create a beautiful character with the vanilla Oblivion creator as long as you have patience and know what you're doing.
Grits
Callidus, Gideon looks awesome! A warm welcome to the new Nightblade. I look forward to hearing about his adventures.
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 10 2015, 06:26 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 9 2015, 02:54 AM) *

During his first visit, Lothran unfortunately gave away some stuff to the museum, including the amber I think. Had he found them today he would have kept it all to his collection biggrin.gif

I was wanting it to give to the museum to pass that quest and get it out of my journal, lol. If I wanted it for my own collection, I'd have given it to the museum and then stolen it back, fenced it, then bought it back from the fence ... like I did for the Draconian Madstone.

QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Jul 9 2015, 05:17 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 9 2015, 10:14 PM) *

Gideon by candlelight

Gideon

That's one of the reasons I always take my characters to Rindir's Staffs to take their intro pics, gives me both kinds of light without having to go anywhere else.

Which light is from Rindir's Staffs? I might start bringing my characters there for all their photo shoots if it makes them appear innocent !!!! rollinglaugh.gif

Callidus Thorn
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 10 2015, 09:02 PM) *

Which light is from Rindir's Staffs? I might start bringing my characters there for all their photo shoots if it makes them appear innocent !!!! rollinglaugh.gif

They both are. You get candlelight when you're in front of the counter he stands behind, and the other light against the wall on the right as you enter, in the corner straight ahead. I've no idea where that light comes from, it's just there. But it beats trying to take pics outdoors.

And Gideon is having some trouble. Major trouble. I'm actually starting to think that resurrecting him as a Nightblade was a mistake, because it's seriously messing with his head. Now he has two timelines, one Spellsword, one Nightblade, each with a different past, and he keeps remembering both of them.

It's seriously messing with his mind, I think I might write up a little something about it later...
mirocu
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 10 2015, 05:55 PM) *

Isn't Lothran some sort of a thief? ph34r.gif A master thief even? emot-ninja1.gif Well, then it shouldn't be a problem to "acquire" some items from the Museum for his collection. Come on, mirocoo, it would be fun and you could write about it too. hubbahubba.gif

Acquiring the items in question wouldn´t be a problem, but he enjoys taking the tour when he visits the museum.. biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 12 2015, 07:49 AM) *

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jul 10 2015, 05:55 PM) *

Acquiring the items in question wouldn´t be a problem, but he enjoys taking the tour when he visits the museum.. biggrin.gif

I don't think she notices the items missing, does she? I like taking that tour too.

mirocu
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 12 2015, 02:15 PM) *

I don't think she notices the items missing, does she? I like taking that tour too.

Maybe she doesn´t, but I prefer having them there now anyway. But I´ll keep everything Lothran finds from here on! biggrin.gif
mALX
QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Jul 11 2015, 12:36 PM) *

They both are. You get candlelight when you're in front of the counter he stands behind, and the other light against the wall on the right as you enter, in the corner straight ahead. I've no idea where that light comes from, it's just there. But it beats trying to take pics outdoors.

And Gideon is having some trouble. Major trouble. I'm actually starting to think that resurrecting him as a Nightblade was a mistake, because it's seriously messing with his head. Now he has two timelines, one Spellsword, one Nightblade, each with a different past, and he keeps remembering both of them.

It's seriously messing with his mind, I think I might write up a little something about it later...

Ooh, an alternate reality!

QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 12 2015, 08:21 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 12 2015, 02:15 PM) *

Maybe she doesn´t, but I prefer having them there now anyway. But I´ll keep everything Lothran finds from here on! biggrin.gif

I always let her keep everything else, because I've always found my own copy of the others, but as rare as that amber shaped like Sheo is and how hard I've searched for it since the first time I found it and stupidly lost it - I'd be for lifting it out of the case in the night and bringing it back to Skingrad where it would be put on display with my other trophy's of my travels, lol.

One thing missing wouldn't stop me from enjoying her tour, though. It is still fun to watch her. I like the Nuka Cola tour in FO3 too.

mirocu
Lothran has just spent a night at the toe of the Shivering Isles - by the gate guarded by two Mazken. They were kind enough to let him set up his tent by the steps smile.gif
Acadian
Glad to hear Lothran is getting on with the natives. biggrin.gif
mirocu
Some anyway laugh.gif

He´s brought his Spriggan friend over and she´s having a blast with the local fauna biggrin.gif
Callidus Thorn
QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 12 2015, 11:48 PM) *

It's...

I don't even know that there's a term for it. It's two versions of him from alternate timelines inhabiting the same body. You've got the honourable and erudite Spellsword, and the cunning and deceitful Nightblade, and they're both equally him.

It made the Chorrol recommendation quest rather interesting though(which made for a nice change), with the two versions of him arguing all the way through about who would get the book: Earana or Teekeeus. On that occasion the Spellsword won, pointing out that giving the book to Earana wouldn't help them get into the Arcane University.

I think this guy's a natural for the Shivering Isles, but it's a bit difficult keeping up with him. Or even with which him he is at any given moment. laugh.gif
mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 13 2015, 10:35 AM) *

Lothran has just spent a night at the toe of the Shivering Isles - by the gate guarded by two Mazken. They were kind enough to let him set up his tent by the steps smile.gif

He better sleep with one eye open there! Wow, Lothran in the SI - I really wish I had bought SI for my PC game, I got all the other DLC but that one. (Although I have several copies of it for the 360 that doesn't work anymore, grrrr!)

QUOTE(Callidus Thorn @ Jul 13 2015, 04:18 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 12 2015, 11:48 PM) *

It's...

I don't even know that there's a term for it. It's two versions of him from alternate timelines inhabiting the same body. You've got the honourable and erudite Spellsword, and the cunning and deceitful Nightblade, and they're both equally him.

It made the Chorrol recommendation quest rather interesting though(which made for a nice change), with the two versions of him arguing all the way through about who would get the book: Earana or Teekeeus. On that occasion the Spellsword won, pointing out that giving the book to Earana wouldn't help them get into the Arcane University.

I think this guy's a natural for the Shivering Isles, but it's a bit difficult keeping up with him. Or even with which him he is at any given moment. laugh.gif

Maybe the Nightblade will sneak into that locked trunk and retrieve the book for Earana and get that hugely powerful spell!

mirocu
Lothran is currently staying at Sickly Bernice´s, Crucible. Though instead of using the bed, he set up his trusty tent. The very same tent that has shielded him from the terrible cold in Pale Pass happy.gif

Before he got there he took the tour in the museum and I reckon he will explore the town further in the next session smile.gif
Renee
Aww, that sounds cozy, mirocu.

Acadian
I know what you mean about enjoying sleeping outdoors. But why wouldn't he pop through the gate to Bliss so he can sleep under that beautiful manic night sky? tongue.gif
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 20 2015, 02:01 PM) *

Aww, that sounds cozy, mirocu.

Yep biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 20 2015, 02:10 PM) *

I know what you mean about enjoying sleeping outdoors. But why wouldn't he pop through the gate to Bliss so he can sleep under that beautiful manic night sky? tongue.gif

All in due course, Acadian. All in due course cool.gif
mirocu
Due course is here!

Lothran is currently visiting Breakneck Camp in Mania on his quest to collect Heretic robes biggrin.gif
Renee
Renee Gade III is in Leyawiin. I had to mess around with her game (long story) and wound up returning to a prior save I made long ago. So she's Level 5 again. biggrin.gif It's okay though. I am doing several things differently now that she's an early character again. I got her a horse, for instance.

mALX
QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 20 2015, 05:09 AM) *

Lothran is currently staying at Sickly Bernice´s, Crucible. Though instead of using the bed, he set up his trusty tent. The very same tent that has shielded him from the terrible cold in Pale Pass happy.gif

Before he got there he took the tour in the museum and I reckon he will explore the town further in the next session smile.gif

There is a really nice spot to set up a tent in one side of those cities, gorgeous with greenery (etc). Can't remember which side without going to it, and don't have SI since my 360 broke.

QUOTE(mirocu @ Jul 25 2015, 12:15 PM) *

Due course is here!

Lothran is currently visiting Breakneck Camp in Mania on his quest to collect Heretic robes biggrin.gif

You collect Heretic robes too? I have a few, but never set out to collect them - just liked the color of them with Maxical's red hair, lol.

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 25 2015, 11:58 PM) *

Renee Gade III is in Leyawiin. I had to mess around with her game (long story) and wound up returning to a prior save I made long ago. So she's Level 5 again. biggrin.gif It's okay though. I am doing several things differently now that she's an early character again. I got her a horse, for instance.

Sometimes I really like going back in time like that and redoing a bunch of things I wish I'd done differently, lol.

Acadian
Lothran - Love those camps on the SI. Especially the Mania ones. The night views from some of them are spectacular. happy.gif

Renee - Sorry about Gede's setback. Leyawiin (and the surrounding marshy areas) are beautiful - and warm enough to simply embrace the rain instead of try and cover up from it. smile.gif
Renee
mALX: I am the sort of person who doesn't have a very good memory, which sucks if I'm trying to remember why I came to the supermarket without a list, but is great for gaming. I never mind doing things over again. I am looking back to my old stories with RG3, seeing where she was and when .... and then following the same footsteps with her. Main difference is this time she's got a horse where she can store all her stuff upon.

Full (but abbreviated) story: I SetStaged the Main Quest in her game, almost the entire thing, since another character of mine did this questline on PS3 long ago, and it's supposed to be 20 years into the 4th era. This was fine mostly, but it caused some probs with White Gold Tower and Temple of the One / Temple District. There was no door on WGT, because if you don't do the actual quest with Martin present, stuff never loads right. And I've got some mod-added stuff going on inside there (some quests), which means I really wanted to make everything work. The Temple District also did not have its post-Mehrunes destruction scenery going on.

Well, after messing around with the CK endlessly, turns out I found a blurb on UESP which says something like "careful with SetStage, sometimes you can create situations which are unfixable", which is where I was. So the only solution was to return to a much-earlier save! Live and learn....

Acadian: thanks! yes Leyawiin is beautiful in her gameworld. I believe I've got Open Cities / No Flood option going down there. Actually right now, she's not in Leyawiin, she's in Morahame, looking for some lost item for one of Bravil's merchants.

EDIT: I got Post #1999!
mirocu
QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 26 2015, 05:58 AM) *

Still... ------> kvleft.gif

Have fun smile.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Jul 26 2015, 06:06 AM) *

You collect Heretic robes too? I have a few, but never set out to collect them - just liked the color of them with Maxical's red hair, lol.

Yep! And Zealots smile.gif But he´s set with 10 of each robe and hood.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jul 26 2015, 01:38 PM) *

Lothran - Love those camps on the SI. Especially the Mania ones. The night views from some of them are spectacular. happy.gif

He can certainly enjoy that now that he´s in Hale, rain has stopped and night has fallen upon Mania biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Jul 26 2015, 04:32 PM) *

EDIT: I got Post #1999!

And I got number 2000! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Edit: A more detailed update on Lothran reveals that he found Pyke´s Medallion in a cave. He´s been there before but missed it completely. He´s currently in Hale to give it back to its rightful owner smile.gif

Before that he finally gave Mirili an Elytra. She´s been waiting for one for years.. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.