Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
Lopov
The Arcane University?
Renee
I will guess it's prison district. Um .... final answer. It looks sort of like the area behind the jailor's building, where that Khajiit prisoner guy gets to roam free because of a dev-mistake.
mALX

I think it is at the Arcane University too - right by that well and pretty flower area that Fathis Aren had to pay for there after Maxical blew that area up with Delphine Jend's "Enemies Explode*" spell !!! laugh.gif

(Final answer).

ghastley
That's the LUSTratorium. Not a safe place place for innocent young ladies (or elves).

Which means Lopov is right. and mALX. And me. (in that order). Only Renee got it wrong. biggrin.gif
mALX

rollinglaugh.gif

Acadian
Oh, this is perfect! Everybody won except Renee and that is fine because she won the last round. biggrin.gif

First in with the correct answer though was Lopov so he gets the cake.gif
Lopov
Thank you, paladin.

This lovely area can be found close to which town?
ghastley
To quote Septimus Signus from Skyrim:

"On the cosmological scale, it's all close"

So all the towns - final answer!
mALX

Aleswell !!!

Lopov
Nope.
mALX

Er...Blankenmarch?

ghastley
I see eleven (at least) bergamot plants in that picture.

Draw your own conclusions.

I'm going to guess Bruma. biggrin.gif
mALX

Border Watch !!!

Lopov
QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 12 2016, 11:09 PM) *

Haha! laugh.gif

@mALX - nope and nope, it's a proper town, not some village.
mALX

Okay: The West Weald - Final answer!

QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 12 2016, 05:27 PM) *

QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 12 2016, 11:09 PM) *

Haha! laugh.gif

@mALX - nope and nope, it's a proper town, not some village.

(yeah, but I don't have a screenshot to post if I win, laugh.gif )

Acadian
South of Bravil, near the river?
Lopov
And Acadian is correct. I assumed that Buffy would recognize the area. wink.gif

cake.gif
Acadian
Thank you, Lopov! Since I won the round before this one, let me put the cake up for grabs.

Anyone who would like to have a turn, go ahead and post a screenshot. smile.gif
Renee
laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif You folk crack me up! rollinglaugh.gif laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

Where is Kahreem?

mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Feb 13 2016, 05:52 PM) *

laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif You folk crack me up! rollinglaugh.gif laugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

Where is Kahreem?

In jail! Final answer!

Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 13 2016, 06:46 PM) *

In jail! Final answer!

Can you be more specific? ... come on mALX, big money big money! laugh.gif

mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Feb 13 2016, 08:42 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 13 2016, 06:46 PM) *

In jail! Final answer!

Can you be more specific? ... come on mALX, big money big money! laugh.gif

In jail in Tamriel! Final answer!

BWAAHAA!!!!

Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 13 2016, 09:27 PM) *

In jail in Tamriel! Final answer!

BWAAHAA!!!!

*BZZT!*
Lopov
Interesting pic, let's analyze:

-it can't be the Imperial City, the jail looks completely different, and both walls and doors look different.

-it can't be Bruma because there's not the Nord standing by the door

-it can't be Leyawiin because the wall is located right from the jail door, not left

Now for those above I'm sure, so what follows is speculation:

-I think it's not Bravil for the same reasons as Leyawiin. I'm not sure about Anvil and Chorrol because I don't recall those jails but my final answer is that Kahreem of Weet, the thief of all thieves, is imprisoned in Cheydinhal jail.
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 14 2016, 03:07 AM) *

but my final answer is that Kahreem of Weet, the thief of all thieves, is imprisoned in Cheydinhal jail.

Wow, you really thought this through, but I have to ask, Is that your final answer?

*Lopov nods*

*DING!* ... clap clap clap.....(etc.)

cake.gif cake.gif

Lopov
There was some luck involved too, mostly because I had no idea how Anvil and Chorrol jails look like but I don't recall Kahreem being imprisoned there.

Where's Lucius?

Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 14 2016, 09:39 AM) *

White River Watch, final answer!
Lopov
kvleft.gif
mALX

Looks like Skyrim to me.

biggrin.gif

Acadian
Hmm, I'll try a deductive guess and assign it only a moderate chance of success.

I believe Lucius is in the Rift due to his temperate attire, the broken birch tree on the right and the golden-leafed tree on the left. The super high ground in the left background suggests perhaps Mount Graydude (or is the proper name perhaps High Hogbreath?). Also trying to read what appears to be a sunset. Pulling out the map and working with those considerations produces a guess of . . .

Nilheim?
Lopov
Good thinking, Acadian, Lucius is standing in the campsite directly below Nilheim towers.
cake.gif
Acadian
Thanks, Lopov!

Here, Buffy is recovering an arrow using telekinesis. But where is she?

(I believe the location may be named in the comments after we posted this shot in her Potpourri thread, so I'll ask that you not peek there. Lol)
mALX

*mALX rushes to Buffy's Potpourri thread, hunts for screenshot and reads comments ... nods sagely*

laugh.gif

Lopov
I recognize the place but since I've just had my round, I'll let it to someone else.
Renee
Bilegulch Mine, final answer!
Acadian
Sorry, Renee. It is another bandit lair though. smile.gif
Acadian
Hmm. Things have gone quiet here. Probably a poor choice of screenshot on my part. At any rate, it was White River Watch, a bandit lair just west of Whiterun.

So let me open things back up by tossing out the cake to whoever would like to post a screenie. smile.gif

cake.gif
ghastley
Well, I could post this one, but only Grits would know the answer. biggrin.gif

My problem is that 99% of my screen-shots are of my mods, so if you don't have them, you have no chance. The rest are ones I made specifically for this thread!
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 25 2016, 03:44 PM) *

Well, I could post this one, but only Grits would know the answer. biggrin.gif

My problem is that 99% of my screen-shots are of my mods, so if you don't have them, you have no chance. The rest are ones I made specifically for this thread!

OH! The shack for the Khajiit wagon mod? Or the underwater home for Argonians?

ghastley
Those are published, so someone else could know. This one's still beta - it's the Dremora Tower, which is why it has those goodies.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Feb 25 2016, 04:07 PM) *

Those are published, so someone else could know. This one's still beta - it's the Dremora Tower, which is why it has those goodies.

Oh, ok.

mALX

bump ...

Grits
It's the Dremora Tower!!Q!

I know, I'm late... laugh.gif

Edit: I thought I had some pictures of Skuldafn from ESO that would be recognizable to Skyrim players, but alas they're too dark. (It was night.) Oh well. They did a great job with Skuldafn.
ghastley
How about I jump in with this one? The woman on the right is added by a mod of mine, but the location is in the vanilla game, and so is the woman on the left.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 9 2016, 06:50 PM) *

How about I jump in with this one? The woman on the right is added by a mod of mine, but the location is in the vanilla game, and so is the woman on the left.

Evangeline Beanique in the Battlemage's quarters of the Imperial Palace in Cyrodiil !!!!

ghastley
Anything you'd like to add?

I'll add a cake.gif
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Mar 9 2016, 09:37 PM) *

Anything you'd like to add?

I'll add a cake.gif

Yeah, great rack dress on your girl, laugh.gif WOO HOO! Awesome !!! Okay, now to find a screenshot, lol.

"I'll be back..." (Said in Arnold's voice) .

Okay, Where is Misa? (hint for this location was already given in another thread; if anyone wants a hint I'll tell which thread).

Lopov
There isn't any pic.
ghastley
QUOTE(Lopov @ Mar 10 2016, 10:53 AM) *

There isn't any pic.

The ones that had one were starting to get too easy. biggrin.gif
mALX

OOPS! Sorry everyone! Here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/3assLE5.png

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.