Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
mALX
QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Jan 7 2018, 10:24 PM) *

Disregard this post. I'm dumb and didn't realize it wasn't the latest picture that I was guessing on...

rollinglaugh.gif I've done that before!

ghastley
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 7 2018, 12:46 PM) *

You are def on the right track; but not quite there yet. Not Hunding House; but most def Redguard! The Unknown person is a clue that she is in a public place; (like an Inn). Another hint: This screenshot was taking before housing came out; so it is most def not in any housing.

The only Reguard zone I've been to is Stros M'Kai and the inn there is the Screaming Mermaid, so let's guess that for the elimination process to get started. biggrin.gif
Grits
I think ghastley is right based on the quest that Misa has active in the upper right corner. biggrin.gif
mALX

OMG, I am so sorry, all this time I thought I took that screenshot at "The Sands" in Sentinel (A'Likr Desert) = I just checked; and it isn't! So I went to Port Hunding's "Screaming Mermaid Inn;" and Ghastley you are right; have been right all along!!! I am so very sorry, you get two cakes for that! cake.gif cake.gif

embarrased.gif

ghastley
Whoops! Didn't check back to see the outcome.

Better have an easy one - Unna in Skyrim SE.
Kane
That'd be the bridge right near Old Hroldan.
ghastley
That's the one. cake.gif
Kane
Nice

Where be dis?
Renee
QUOTE(Kane @ Jan 18 2018, 08:23 AM) *

Redoran's Retreat, final answer!
Kane
Yes'm!

cake.gif
Renee
Awesome. I love cake. And it's a good thing one of mine just did a bounty quest in RR, otherwise I wouldn't have guessed that one.

Lopov would easily know this one but I've confirmed he won't be around Chorrol for the next few, so where is Sarah Phimm?
mALX

Skingrad player's house?

ghastley
It's definitely Skingrad architecture, but Rosethorn has a better bed (and a worse one). It's not either of the Guild halls, either. I'll guess Glarthir's house, as I can't remember what that looks like inside.
mALX

3 Sisters Inn?

Renee
*Bzzt!* and *Bzzt!* and *Bzzt!*

Skingrad is a yes. Hmm, trying to think of more clues but no matter how I try to word it, it just seems too much a spoiler. Who did this though? Who could make clues without spoilers? Who?... Hmm.
mALX

Summitmist Manor?

Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 18 2018, 04:30 PM) *

Summitmist Manor?

There it is. cake.gif

mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 19 2018, 08:39 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 18 2018, 04:30 PM) *

Summitmist Manor?

There it is. cake.gif

WOO HOO!!! I love the ones from Oblivion!!!

Which Oblivion World is this? (name the town it spawns at and ...something else)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nyi2VbvfT_Q/UgFg...07050439242.jpg

haute ecole rider
The Brooding Fortress at Skingrad! (The main Gate)
ghastley
With the one at Skingrad you can access the bridge directly, but in the one pictured, you have to go through the side tower to get there.

I think this is the one at Bravil, which is Random World 1 in most people's games, and Prizna's special world with Kothet dead in it in mine. And that just happens to look the same, except for Kothet.

The only misgiving I have is that I haven't stood where this was taken, so it might match another world, too. And now I think about it, there isn't a single bridge in the Bravil one, it's two separate bridges.

Leyawiin?
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Jan 20 2018, 08:54 AM) *

The Brooding Fortress at Skingrad! (The main Gate)

BZZZZZZZZZZZT!!! Nope!

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 20 2018, 10:32 AM) *

With the one at Skingrad you can access the bridge directly, but in the one pictured, you have to go through the side tower to get there.

I think this is the one at Bravil, which is Random World 1 in most people's games, and Prizna's special world with Kothet dead in it in mine. And that just happens to look the same, except for Kothet.

The only misgiving I have is that I haven't stood where this was taken, so it might match another world, too. And now I think about it, there isn't a single bridge in the Bravil one, it's two separate bridges.

Leyawiin?

BZZZZZZZT !!!! Nope!!!

haute ecole rider
Hmmm, then the only other one i can think of is the Great Gate (the second to open at Bruma and the climactic one), where you find the Great Sigil Stone Martin needs to send you after the Amulet of Kings (at Camoran's Paradise).
mALX
QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Jan 20 2018, 08:45 PM) *

Hmmm, then the only other one i can think of is the Great Gate (the second to open at Bruma and the climactic one), where you find the Great Sigil Stone Martin needs to send you after the Amulet of Kings (at Camoran's Paradise).

BZZZZZZZT !!! Nope!

** Hint = spindle towers numbers and something else ...

Renee
laugh.gif I crack up every time you hit that buzzer, mALX!

I will say Realm of Peryite, final?
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 22 2018, 11:42 AM) *

laugh.gif I crack up every time you hit that buzzer, mALX!

I will say Realm of Peryite, final?

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT !!!! Nope, it is an actual Oblivion gate.

mALX

Hint: There is a secret hidden within this Oblivion gate.

Renee
Okay, it's been 24+ hours so I will give another go. How about the Random Oblivion World #2? It's supposed to have some sort of bow which could be conceived as a "secret" I suppose.

All this talk of Oblivion gates is making me want to do the Main Quest again.
mALX
QUOTE(Renee @ Jan 24 2018, 08:49 AM) *

Okay, it's been 24+ hours so I will give another go. How about the Random Oblivion World #2? It's supposed to have some sort of bow which could be conceived as a "secret" I suppose.

All this talk of Oblivion gates is making me want to do the Main Quest again.

DING DING DING !!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is the Random Oblivion World #2; and contains the secret weapons Hatred's Heart and Hatred's Soul (in the toppled tower at the entrance to the gate!) cake.gif WOO HOO! Your turn!

Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 24 2018, 09:59 AM) *

DING DING DING !!!!!!!!!!

Ah, thank you. I love cake. And funny sound effects.

But where is Sir Vyvoor?
Kane
Riverwood battlement?
mALX

Imperial City Waterfront?

Renee
QUOTE(Kane @ Jan 25 2018, 10:24 AM) *

Riverwood battlement?

Ah, very good.

*DINGDINGDING!!!*

Hmm, my dinger is extra quiet today. cake.gif

Kane
IPB Image

Thanks Renee!! Lemme see what I got here.....

Where is this?
haute ecole rider
Hmmm, I'm thinking the mill in Falkreath . . .
Kane
Negative!

Although, I realize now that the building right in front isn't vanilla. unsure.gif
Renee
Yeah, that Riverwood pic was easy. biggrin.gif

As for your pic: Karwathsten, final answer! .. oops, I mean Karthwasten, final answer!
Kane

BZZZZZZZZZZZT!!! Nope!
mALX

Skyrim! Final Answer!

ghastley
QUOTE(Kane @ Jan 25 2018, 01:11 PM) *

Negative!

Although, I realize now that the building right in front isn't vanilla. unsure.gif

I'm starting to wonder about the bridge and the mill, too. I can't find that combo anywhere.
Kane
The bridge and mill are base game - it's just the building right in front that is modded in.
ghastley
Then it must be Ivarstead. I think what was confusing me was the light source, which is probably just a guard carrying a torch walking behind the logs.
Kane
Ivarstead it is! I snapped that on a descent from High Hrothgar.

cake.gif for ghastley! 🎂🍰
ghastley
This one might even be easy for folks who don't do ESO.

Where Am I?

I took this one as a nice shot of the moons, but whatever ...
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 26 2018, 06:38 PM) *

This one might even be easy for folks who don't do ESO.

Where Am I?

I took this one as a nice shot of the moons, but whatever ...

Mournhold! Final Answer!

ghastley
You've been there, haven't you?

cake.gif for your next visit.
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 26 2018, 11:47 PM) *

You've been there, haven't you?

cake.gif for your next visit.

Mournhold is one of my top favorite cities in ESO. I bought the apartment there for like 12,000 gold and LOVE it!

Okay, where was this screen taken?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-XKmMc2UKHw/maxresdefault.jpg
SubRosa
Anchorage!
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 27 2018, 12:28 PM) *

Anchorage!

Yes! cake.gif ** An extra cake if you know where in Anchorage = (which area).

SubRosa
My guess is that is the Chimera fuel depot, but I am not sure.

Where are Annie and the Deathclaw?
Renee
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 27 2018, 02:30 PM) *

Boston Commons, final answer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.