Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
mALX
QUOTE(Lena Wolf @ Aug 4 2021, 12:05 PM) *

On a red head's lap. Dunmer. rolleyes.gif

Actually, he is sitting on HER lap, lol.

QUOTE(Acadian @ Aug 4 2021, 12:44 PM) *

Unfortunately, the mini map says exactly where you are. Doubtless letting your bounty decrease. tongue.gif

Lol, exactly right, lol.

QUOTE(ghastley @ Aug 4 2021, 12:44 PM) *

Does the “Anvil Outlaws Refuge” label under the mini-map give it away? laugh.gif

DING DING DING!!!!! cake.gif And the cake goes to Ghastley, laugh.gif Your turn!

Sorry, but all my screens have the mini-map telling all, lol.

ghastley
Since I am unable to create new screenshots, let me use an old one.

Where am I?
macole
could we be naked in Remoran Manor private quarters
ghastley
Not naked, wearing a helmet, which works as a complete disguise.

But it is the right location, so you get cake.gif
Lena Wolf
QUOTE(ghastley @ Aug 5 2021, 01:09 PM) *

Not naked, wearing a helmet, which works as a complete disguise.

Helmet? blink.gif <cranks up brightness> Oh, you mean that's not a haircut? blink.gif You had me fooled there... ohmy.gif

But I can totally see how wearing a helmet - and just a helmet - would prevent anyone from recognising her face. wink.gif
Renee
Oh yah, that's a helm. viking.gif Welcome to TES 3, hon.

Cool, macole is up next. That probably means Oblivion. *cracks knuckles*. Ouch!

macole
Are there any rules to this game? Any TES game? Restrictions on landscape and quests mod?
My Oblivion landscape is heavily altered in certain areas so I will try to keep it recognizable.

mALX
QUOTE(macole @ Aug 5 2021, 11:24 AM) *

Are there any rules to this game? Any TES game? Restrictions on landscape and quests mod?
My Oblivion landscape is heavily altered in certain areas so I will try to keep it recognizable.

Any game is allowed; we even have Fallout games used on here = but mods may be a problem. Just be careful that it can be recognizable.

Renee
Yeah, if the cell or worldspace is mod-added this lessens the chance that we'll know where the place is, so vanilla locations are best.
macole
QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 5 2021, 10:06 AM) *

I had a different game in mind but I don't want Renee break her fingers for nothing.
So try this one. Where are we?
mALX
QUOTE(macole @ Aug 5 2021, 06:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Renee @ Aug 5 2021, 10:06 AM) *

I had a different game in mind but I don't want Renee break her fingers for nothing.
So try this one. Where are we?

The "dream world?"

Lena Wolf
Arkved's Tower, I would have thought.
Renee
Good job Lena! cake.gif There's no way I would have gotten that one.
Lena Wolf
I'll take your cake... and wait for the one from Macole. biggrin.gif Arkved's Tower is one of my favourite spots for a holiday. That bit in particular - isn't it called "Retreat" or some such?
macole
QUOTE(Lena Wolf @ Aug 6 2021, 08:49 AM) *

I'll take your cake... and wait for the one from Macole. biggrin.gif Arkved's Tower is one of my favourite spots for a holiday. That bit in particular - isn't it called "Retreat" or some such?

cake.gif to Lena Wolf. It is Arkved's Retreat in Vaermina's Arkved’s Tower quest. cake.gif
Lopov
That was a really good one, I also thought that it was from the Dreamworld.
Lena Wolf
All right! Thanks for all the cake! biggrin.gif
Here's the new challenge:
IPB Image
Lopov
This should be Black Rock Cave.
Lena Wolf
cake.gif to Lopov! Over to you. biggrin.gif
Renee
Dangit! I knew that one! Grrr...
Lopov
Thanks!

Where was Forrah?
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Aug 8 2021, 01:29 PM) *

How about Fort Snowhawk? dry.gif

Lopov
Nope.
Renee
Broken Tower Redoubt! Final answer!
Lopov
This final answer is not correct. laugh.gif
Grits
Was Forrah in Nightcaller Temple?
Renee
If Gritsy is wrong, I'd like to use a lifeline! Can I Phone a Clue? laugh.gif
Lena Wolf
I too vote for the Nightcaller Temple, and those mages are Vaermina's followers in their purple robes. I think Grits got it! Otherwise we'll need a hint... ohmy.gif
Lopov
QUOTE(Grits @ Aug 8 2021, 10:17 PM) *

Was Forrah in Nightcaller Temple?

That's correct. Vaermina's cultists were supposed to serve as a good enough clue to reveal the location.

cake.gif
Grits
I remember Jensa picking up one of those robes (not from a dead guy) and using it as a nightgown. That's how I knew how cold her house was!

Where's Jace?

Lopov
I don't know but I like her haircut.
ghastley
Del’s Claim?
Acadian
Grits is having a problem posting on chorrol this morning from her phone, but was able to make the following post on discord and I said I'd pass it along:
'Argh, I can’t post on the forums from my phone. ghastley is correct in the Where Am I thread. cake.gif to ghastley!'
ghastley
Another older image re-purposed.

Where was we?
mALX
QUOTE(ghastley @ Aug 10 2021, 07:41 AM) *

Where was we?

Deshaan, final answer!

ghastley
Not quite, but Deshaan is close.
Lopov
Shadowfen, outside of Stormhold?
mALX

Stonefalls?

ghastley
QUOTE(Lopov @ Aug 11 2021, 05:25 AM) *

Shadowfen, outside of Stormhold?

And looking towards Deshaan. The road over the bridge goes to the border, which is why mALX knew the style of the bridge. cake.gif for Lopov, and a crumb for her.
Grits
QUOTE(Lopov @ Aug 9 2021, 02:16 PM) *

I don't know but I like her haircut.

Thanks! That's the Adorable Assassin haircut. Jace is not an assassin (or very good at any kind of killing), but I think she got the Adorable right!

QUOTE(ghastley @ Aug 10 2021, 07:41 AM) *

Where was we?

I was trying to figure out who that cute lad was, and I realized it's Cevin! So they're on the EU server. tongue.gif
Lopov
Thanks for the cake.gif. Because of tooth pain, I'll pass it to anyone who can tell me, where Mather and Erik are?
Renee
QUOTE(Lopov @ Aug 11 2021, 05:41 PM) *

Thanks for the cake.gif. Because of tooth pain, I'll pass it to anyone who can tell me, where Mather and Erik are?

Skyrim, final answer. Kidding. I really have no idea. laugh.gif Is it anywhere Mixwater Mill?
Lopov
They're in Skyrim indeed but very far, far from Mixwater Mill. It's a memorable marked location, though.
macole
Been a long time but the first place that came to mind is the banks of the river near Dragon Bridge.
Lopov
Nope, that's also quite far away.

The location in question does have its own name, it's not near some marked location. smile.gif You can "enter" it, so to say, it's in its own cell.
ghastley
The Solitude arch?
Lopov
Nope, that's also far away.
Lena Wolf
The lake at Fort Dawnguard?
Lopov
Nope.

Hint: The location is in Falkreath Hold.
Renee
I found Mather's character page, looking for any clues in his story, but there wasn't much to go by.

How about Twilight Sepulcher? ph34r.gif And what is Mather doing with his hand as he dips it into water?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.