Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Am I?
Chorrol.com > Chorrol.com Forums > General RPG Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
ghastley
There are probably enough clues in this picture.

Where Am I?
Lopov
Just outside Raven Rock?
ghastley
That will do. They're just beyond the Sun Stone, where they were all working when the dragonborn cleansed the shrine. The simultaneous dragon visit was unexpected and made things quite exciting!

The give-away clue is Grover Mallory (the only smith on Solstheim who's not a Skaal).

Take the cake.gif, Lopov.
Lopov
Grover and the small island in the background. Forrah went swimming there the other day only to find out that she can't reach it because of map boundaries.

Where is Raven?
ghastley
Strictly speaking, someone else just imagines Raven is there. So are you asking for the location pictured, or where Raven actually is?

Not that I'm saying anything on this round... biggrin.gif
Lopov
I'll accept "both" answers as correct.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 20 2017, 03:07 PM) *

Grover and the small island in the background. Forrah went swimming there the other day only to find out that she can't reach it because of map boundaries.

Where is Raven?

Test of Resolve in Henantier's Dream World !!! Final Answer!

Lopov
Indeed. cake.gif
mALX

WOO HOO! I loved that quest! Well, er ... I don't have a screenshot to post, unfortunately. I'll have to open up the floor for anyone who has one they can post, lol. But it was fun getting one I knew for a change, lol.

Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 21 2017, 01:39 PM) *
Well, er ... I don't have a screenshot to post, unfortunately. I'll have to open up the floor for anyone who has one they can post, lol.

Okay. I can grab this one. I'd like to steal?

*mALX nods, and so does Pat Sajak*

Good. Pretty easy for some of y'all, but Where is Claire Voyance?
ghastley
I know it, I just can't spell it. biggrin.gif
Renee
That's okay sir. Here, I will open up the slot board *ding!* And Vanna, our hint letters today are RSTLN and E.

_ _ _ _ _ _ L E _ T

Would you like to buy a vowel? Guess a consonant? Or solve the puzzle?

Lopov
Heh interesting, Forrah was there not long ago but I can't remember the name. Stupid bees Dwarves and their stupid honey names! laugh.gif
Renee
*BZZZZT!*
Acadian
Just outside Mzinchaleft. Love that place!
Renee
Yes!!! *DING-DING-DINGDINGDING-DING-DING--DING-DING*

Since that was today's Daily Double, you win this grand prize! A trip to the El Segundo Power Plant! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

naw, just kidding. Have some cake. cake.gif

Acadian
Thanks, Renee!

Where is Buffy?
mALX

I know where Buffy is, but don't have a screen to post - so waiting to let someone who does answer, lol.

(great shot, by the way!)

Lopov
Lichenostra. tongue.gif
ghastley
Lopov must be right. I can't see Superian in that picture.
Grits
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 26 2017, 03:28 PM) *

Lichenostra. tongue.gif

Perfect answer!! happy.gif
Acadian
Oh my! I don't care if it is Elden Root or not. I'm declaring Lopov the winner!!! biggrin.gif

Your cake.gif
Lopov
LoL, thanks! bigsmile.gif

Where is the Forlorn Watchman? Ruins on the right should be a clue...
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 27 2017, 07:22 AM) *

GAAAAAH! I know this one too! But I don't have a photo to use, so will wait to guess. And ... Mirocu might guess at this one!

Lopov
QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 27 2017, 02:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Lopov @ Jan 27 2017, 07:22 AM) *

GAAAAAH! I know this one too! But I don't have a photo to use, so will wait to guess. And ... Mirocu might guess at this one!

I was expecting that you'd say "Cyrodiil! Final answer!" tongue.gif

P.S. I'm sure you have some screenie of Misa or Maxical to post.
Renee
Hm m...... Fort Irony....final answer!
Lopov
Indeed!

cake.gif
Renee
Awesome, I love cake.

Any idea where Bjorn Tubewyyld is at, though?
ghastley
I think that fort's Amol.
Renee
Wow, very good!

cake.gif

ghastley
Where Am I?

The twin arches should give it away.
mALX

West Gash, Final Answer! BWAAHAA!

Lopov
Is that the place from which you can travel to Solstheim? Khuul?
ghastley
Khuul it is. Your cake.gif, Lopov
Lopov
Where is the Hobo?

A good enough description will do if you don't remember the exact name.
SubRosa
Is that the ruined church east of Evergreen Mills? Usually there are some Raiders there, including one with a flamethrower.
mALX

Is he in the Presidential tunnels that take you to somewhere for the Broken Steel DLC?

Lopov
@mALX - nope.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 2 2017, 11:06 PM) *

Is that the ruined church east of Evergreen Mills? Usually there are some Raiders there, including one with a flamethrower.

Nope, but it's another church. This one has a unique raider residing there, whose corpse can be seen in the background.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 2 2017, 03:52 PM) *

Where is the Hobo?

A good enough description will do if you don't remember the exact name.

Dickerson Tabernacle? (near the Deathclaw Sanctuary) And if I'm right, I don't have a screenshot so someone else will have to post a screen, lol.

Lopov
You're right.

In case you don't have a screenie, I'm passing the cake.gif to SubRosa, she was the 2nd closest to the answer.
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 3 2017, 10:51 AM) *

You're right.

In case you don't have a screenie, I'm passing the cake.gif to SubRosa, she was the 2nd closest to the answer.

Yes, I didn't even realize it was a church till I read your hint; then there was kind of no doubt which one it was, lol. SubRosa did know it was a church right off; while I was still trying to figure out which NPC Hobo was because he looked so familiar, rollinglaugh.gif (So most def pass it to SubRosa!)

SubRosa
In that case Where is Elektra?
mALX

Gaaah, I'd say the U.S.S. Constitution; but I don't have any screens to post. So ... not guessing, lol.

ghastley
But isn't the USS Constitution a moveable location?

SubRosa
mALX takes the cake.gif! Elektra was on board the Constitution. It's a ship so it does move.
mALX
QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 3 2017, 05:29 PM) *

mALX takes the cake.gif! Elektra was on board the Constitution. It's a ship so it does move.

WOO HOO!!! Someone else will have to take my turn though; I don't have any screenshots.

Renee
QUOTE(mALX @ Feb 3 2017, 05:43 PM) *

WOO HOO!!! Someone else will have to take my turn though; I don't have any screenshots.

I'd like to steal. biggrin.gif

Where is Kahreem?

Lopov
Hmm...interesting. Greyland?
mALX
QUOTE(Lopov @ Feb 5 2017, 12:55 PM) *

Hmm...interesting. Greyland?

I don't think Greyland has a potted Nirnroot; but it does look like Leyawiin.

Lopov
You're right. And later I remembered that it doesn't have a single bed either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.